Campion Education

• Return Claim MadeYes (45) · No (1,044)

Seamless experience

I had a good experience with Campion Education. I went to the physical store and also ordered the Language Perfect online. It would be better if they have a free "Click and Collect" option in the future, as some customers are not keen to pay delivery fees. But overall, it's great experience.

Concerned user

Concerned userGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent set up

It was a simple process. The process for multiple children could be enhanced to avoid dual deliveries and ensuring that e books are allocated to the correct student.

Ordered it...got it...

Ordered 3x school lists. No problems and fast resolution after a mistake on my part. No complaints here! Had to do a last minute order, which arrived very fast.

Lindy Spanger

Lindy SpangerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is a great service

It’s easy to use and has everything we need for school. I recommend using campion . Look forward to next years books.

Fred

FredGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Little fixes would make it great

Easy Ordering

My daughter needed a Humanities book for school. Ordered through the website with no fuss and received it in 5 days !

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Andrew, I am really pleased to hear that you found our online ordering system easy to use and that you had a quick turnaround on your textbook delivery. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Sam

SamSouthwest, VIC

Code issues

My son is unable to get the digital code to work. Will be in touch about it shortly as it’s needed for his maths work.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Sam, I am very sorry that you are experiencing issues accessing your digital code. I will send you a private message so we can investigate this for you. Thank you.

Amy Rose

Amy RoseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Refunded, no issues

My daughter changed Math stream and I need to purchase a different text book, I followed the refund process and the money was deposited into my bank account, no issues... or though had I not checked my bank account I wouldn't have known as there was no email/correspondence to tell me I had the refund approved... but no complaints!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Amy Rose, we are so pleased you found the process to receive a refund straightforward and easy. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Marie

MariePerth, WA

Excellent Service

Ordering Product online was easily accessible As per School booklist, excellent communication from product leaving the store & keeping track . Product was delivered prior the date of delivery. Well Done and Keep It Up !!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Marie, thank you for the lovely feedback. We are so pleased that you found using our online ordering system simple and the level of communication during your delivery was excellent. Thank you once again.

Excellent service

School books ordered and received as expected and on time through Post Australia. Post Australia services were excellent as we were kept informed at all times during delivery

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi John Ninduara, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are so pleased that you received your order on time and were kept informed during the delivery process.

Excellent Service

Items received as per expectation. Very good service. Received the parcel within a week of the order and all packed in good condition.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Bindu, we are very glad to hear that you found your order arrived in perfect condition and that the delivery time was quick. We very much appreciate you taking the time to post you review, thank you.

Jae

JaeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Campion sent the wrong textbook

Campion sent the wrong textbook and delayed my homework. I am still waiting for the correct textbook 10 days later. It's very disappointing and frustrating to have paid $90 in advance and have no one take responsibility.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Jae, I am very sorry you have received the incorrect item. We would like to get in touch so we can rectify this for you, so I will send you a privte message to obtain some more details. Thank you.

Quick and User-friendly

Great user friendly site with book lists for each school means I can easily order even internationally for my kids

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Radhika, we are very pleased to hear that you have found our website user friendly and you have also been able to order easily. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

They need some competition

I am yet to have an experience with them that I would consider smooth or even somewhat pleasant. I wouldn't even ask for a "good experience" - satisfactory would even be good. Where is the competition to help them lift their game?

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi SWOS, we are very sorry to hear that you haven't had a good experience with us. If there is any specific feedback you could provide to help us improve our service we would be grateful. Thank you.

Amethyst

AmethystGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

On point when something was missing which ment it was not in stock they sent it out the next week great service

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Amethyst, we are so pleased to hear that you have rated us so highly. It is also really good to hear that you found our service great and were pleased with the turnaround time of the item you had on backorder. Thank you.

Kholoud

KholoudCanberra 2600, ACT

Good service

I had a pretty good experience with campion! They always responded quickly via email, and their delivery was on time too.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Kholoud, we are really pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us, and found you were responded to quickly and delivery was on time. Thank you.

Expensive Delivery/Handling charge

I have kids at two different schools and both schools use Campion for their yearly books orders. Campion's charge of $21.95 for delivery/handling is way to high, it used to be $12. Having have many schools ordering through Campion, they have so much business already, as the majority of parents will just follow the school's instructions and order through Campion, and yet they impose such a high handling charge.

KTSE

KTSEPerth, WA

Every single year

Long queues, staff under pressure, no where to sit while waiting for your order and then no toilets even after you have been waiting close to 2 hours. Why not click and collect? Order at home online and then collect? Also had 2 items on back order but surprisingly they were available on the Monday following the Friday (4pm) I placed the order? Also a digital screen with the order number displayed would be helpful as you can’t always hear the staff member calling the number.

Nicole Kendt

Nicole KendtCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Quick Delivery

It was easy to order and delivery was quick. Very happy with the service provided. Would happily recommend to others.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Nicole Kendt, we are very pleased to hear that you found it easy to order and delivery was quick. We also very much appreciate your recommendation. Thank you.

Joanna D.

Joanna D.Perth, WA

Here we go again

Not enough staff, too many queues, ended up arranging expensive postage for a 2km delivery.
Not good service and postage took a week!!

Luis F.

Luis F.asked

We placed an order for my yr 7 Son through the school, got a comfirmation notice and receipt for the order. Went to school and delivery hasn't been made, call this clowns at CAMPION and can't find the order, 2 days for school to start and have no books what a joke, very fast to take your money but useless at delivery and don't care about customers. It is just a waste of time with these guys , poor customer service, unreliable company , probably run by a bunch of thieves that just take people's money and run. Shame on you CAMPION

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Luis, I am very sorry to hear that you haven't received your order. I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and hopefully resolve this for you. Thank you.

AMAL.A

AMAL.Aasked

i have placed three orders and did it all the same time but the day it arrived there were only 2 boxes i need my third box

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi AMAL.A,, I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and follow up on your remaining delivery.

r S.

r S.asked

How to cancel wrong order?

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi r S, please call our customer service team as soon as possible on the appropriate phone number for your state/location. The contact numbers are located here: www.campion.com.au/contact/. If your order has not already been processed to the picking/packing stage, we should be able to cancel the order for you. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Campion Education representatives