Campion Education

See the Best Book Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Campion Education

4.6 (1,132)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (52) · No (1,188)
    4.3 (1,066)

Charlotte
CharlotteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Complete incompetence

On hold for too long, misinformation, cues too long, wait time for books too long. Offered a refund, when my son needs his books! I was told I could receive e copies but then told no by campion due to my sons school not having myconnect - absolute nonsense; after this run around I went directly to the publisher for my sons year 11 e books and downloaded them straight away.

Margie Z.
Margie Z.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Complete incompetence, have totally failed students through Australia

On hold forever, told something different every time I call. Told they might not deliver in time so and go re-purchase books at their store and request a refund later. I have 2 very stressed out Year 12s not able to complete holiday homework. I understand the impact of covid on businesses, but if they anticipated issues, they should’ve instructed parents to buy books in person at their stores. Our kids have been experiencing disruptions with their studies for the past 2 years, and now this from “the largest provider of school resources” in Australia.

Terrible

Ordered online - with no option of click and collect, still haven't received order and when I rang was offered to go into a store and pay again, then wait for a refund!!!!! Wouldn't put me onto a manager, really disappointed. Doesn't look like I will have books in time for school, even though I ordered them 3 weeks in advance .

Nicole L
Nicole LSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great system for kids school books.

I’ve ordered through Campion for 10 years now, and have found the system to be fuss free, and the books are delivered promptly.
However, I’ve had to order after the cutoff date (which is before the kids finish school the previous year!) and been charged $20 for delivery. I have no issue with this, but being charged the postage fee for each child’s order (even though I’ve ordered all together) I find is a bit ridiculous.

Items not delivered

Waiting on order, no correspondence, or update, overwhelmed company lack of communication, resources and logistics options. Impossible to go shop for items as your outlet is obsolete!

Fowler
FowlerPerth, WA

Ordered 4th Jan and still not received

Jemma Page
Jemma PagePerth, WA

Terrible customer service

I will not be ordering with Campion again. It has been three weeks since I placed my order and paid the delivery fee. I might add that you charge a seperate delivery fee for each student’s order, even though they were placed at the same time and are going to the same address. I have not received my order, despite being quoted a 10 day delivery time when ordering. I have been trying to get through on the WA phone numbers for three days and the phone doesn’t even ring, It gets cut off. I’ve sent a message on the online contact form with no response. Unacceptable.

Ali
AliGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good job

It good to have service like this to give you nice customer service what you need in your school books.

Nowsheen
NowsheenPerth, WA

25 days today, since waiting for the books to be dispatched

I ordered the books on 1st of January 2022.
Today is the 25th days until now the books are still not been dispatched.
My son will start school on the 31st of January.
I'm still waiting and I've been told we will received them before school started.
Tomorrow is Public Holiday.
When the books will arrived, only God knows.

Shopping lady
Shopping ladyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

20 days since order placed. Still not dispatched

I have just waiting 55 minutes on hold to be told that the order I placed on 5/1/2022 has not been dispatched yet. The items will not arrive in time for school to start.
Due to the issues with Covid in Victoria we chose not to go in store which cost us a hefty postage fee also. This was a huge mistake. Very disappointing.

A.J.W.
A.J.W.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Needs website improvements

I found your website frustrating and unhelpful. I could not easily find the number to call support, it took a lot of clicking and searching. You also had a demo video to amend an order that was incorrect. Think about what customers actually want to do when they go in your site and improve the site design. However, once I finally got through to customer service, they were very efficient and helpful.

The discipline and delivery is TERRIBLE

I had ordered numerous books for school and it has been almost 3 weeks and my books are yet to arrive

Alli
AlliPerth, WA

We havent received tracking information

Easy ordering, so happy with that. Had EBook confirmation immediately. But since January 4th havent received any further dispatching or tracking information. Bit concerned as no further emails since then and school starts next week.

Bad experience

Still waiting for the books ordered 15 days ago says dispatched no tracking number they just take orders and don't have books in stock. son was meant to read 3 novels before going back to school, which is not going to happen.

Day
DaySydney, NSW

Books delivered promptly

Got textbooks delivered fairly quickly packaging was great too as books were in excellent condition.
picked up from post office as mentioned

Luis F.
Luis F.asked

We placed an order for my yr 7 Son through the school, got a comfirmation notice and receipt for the order. Went to school and delivery hasn't been made, call this clowns at CAMPION and can't find the order, 2 days for school to start and have no books what a joke, very fast to take your money but useless at delivery and don't care about customers. It is just a waste of time with these guys , poor customer service, unreliable company , probably run by a bunch of thieves that just take people's money and run. Shame on you CAMPION

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Luis, I am very sorry to hear that you haven't received your order. I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and hopefully resolve this for you. Thank you.

AMAL.A
AMAL.Aasked

i have placed three orders and did it all the same time but the day it arrived there were only 2 boxes i need my third box

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi AMAL.A,, I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and follow up on your remaining delivery.

r S.
r S.asked

How to cancel wrong order?

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi r S, please call our customer service team as soon as possible on the appropriate phone number for your state/location. The contact numbers are located here: www.campion.com.au/contact/. If your order has not already been processed to the picking/packing stage, we should be able to cancel the order for you. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Campion Education representatives