Karen

KarenGippsland, VIC

Thanks for the super quick delivery and the wonderful service allowing me to return a few books I ordered by mistake im very grateful. The staff are very friendly to deal with.

Mosen

MosenMelbourne

Why would you write my child's name on the package?

I gave my work address to make sure I receive my child's school books in time before he goes overseas for a few months. Campion charged me for fast delivery, and then they put my child's name on the package instead of mine, created a lot of delay and hassle because MY SON DOESN'T WORK HERE!!!! Why would you post the parcel under a child's name while their parents are doing everything and paying for it? Followed up with AusPost, I will receive my package next week, two days after my son's flight!!!! Now I have to pay $75 to send the books to him. Great service Campion! I didn't want to write a review but they sent me an email askin "could you please write a review on ProductReview?". Sure, there you have it. You are welcome.

Antoinette A

Antoinette A

Fast Delivery

So convenient to be able to order school books and have them delivered to your door - no lining up and waiting - they were packed well and delivery was fast - thank you

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Antoinette A, we are pleased you found the order and delivery process with Campion Education to be convenient and that you appreciated not having to line up in-store. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

Bundles

Keep changing delivery dates. Buying bundles will prohibit you accessing digital resources until next year even though it is fully paid for, they won't send the code. Not happy with the solution clerk provided. Will seek alternative education suppliers in future. Not recommended.
Highly dissatisfied.

Disappointing customer service

There was delay to our book order due to publisher delay. On discussion with Campion customer service, there were plans for delivery to school next year. My request for alternate delivery arrangements were refused, and am still going to be charged delivery fee despite delivery to school instead of home address. Customer support person was poorly informed and frankly did not appear to care about providing accurate info. No apology about providing erroneous advice (at one point he suggested that I just cancel the order, without considering that would leave my child without any books for school!)
Very disappointed!

Store LocationCampion on line

Amanda

AmandaPerth, WA

Could improve on rewarding customers who pay early

Don't penalise customers for paying early with a late fee.
Credit to be forward for next year order . Good pr for your company!!!
Free postage for orders over $100 .
Maybe the school could get credit to buy extra items for students thanking the parent using your company .

Store LocationPerth WA

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Go over and beyond

Last year when I was in the shop. I had news that my Mum had had a major heart attack. The staff and manager were so beautiful. They were so caring and compassionate at a time which was extremely stressful

Store LocationCheltenham
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Sam, I am so sorry to hear that this happened, but very happy to hear that the staff and Manager in our Moorabbin retail service centre were so supportive to you at that difficult time. Thank you for sharing your positive experience.

Poor Communication and Expensive

Postage was $11 for one novel - there was no indication on the book list that they actually send the majority of the texts I ordered to the school - want made aware of this till the single novel arrived and I called customer service to all where the others were!!!!

Would have been better off ordering the novel from Book Depository- at least the delivery is free!!!!!

Other Book Shops

Good finish after a bad start

One of the books in the school list was missing from the box but, one day after emailing them, they sent the book in the post. Very happy with the level of service.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Amanda Lea, apologies that we missed one of the books on your order but it is fantastic to hear you were very happy with how quickly we were able to fix this. Thank you for posting a review.

Kasey

KaseyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fast and all correct.

Fast postage and correct in box when recieved. Prompt communication. Parcel tracking as well. Items were packed safely. The company website was easy to follow to complete booklist order. Thank-you for a pleasant transaction.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Kasey, thank you for taking the time to write us such a positive review. It is great to hear that you received your order quickly, that all items were received and well-packed, and that our website was easy to use. Thank you.

Gho

GhoCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Made the booklist process so very easy

Very easy and efficient process for ordering our booklist, even the process of requesting and receiving a refund for a product that we decided we did not need was easy. Highly recommend.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Gho, we are happy to hear that you found the ordering of your resources to be very easy and efficient, and you also had no problems with getting a refund. Thank you for writing us a review.

S&D-Adara33

S&D-Adara33Keysborough

Campion stationary price review

All stuffs required for school is completely in the list, but most of the price list is not up to date or dearer than online or officework, like the scientific calculator we got $50 cheaper which is ridiculous. Besides well packed and delivery is fast.

Vani

Vani

Extra charges for late order past due date

I received my order in the parcel in early December 2019 for Feb 2020 start. I still don't understand why need a due date to order books and supplies and even a late order charge.

Rod2

Rod2

Secondary school books

This company has an easy-to-use website. Very quick delivery. The books arrived before the expected delivery date. The books were packed safely so they arrived in mint condition as expected. Would highly recommend this company to all schools.

Store LocationCampion education
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Rod2, it is pleasing to hear that our website was easy to use and your books arrived very quickly and in excellent condition. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and for the recommendation.

BG79

BG79Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

More School Books

We had to use the campion education website to order our school books as none of the local or even other book shops had those books. We also tried online ordering - but the same result - none of them had what we needed. We were worried the price might be inflated and delivery time long - but absolutely not. The delivery was free and the delivery time fantastic. We place order on 23/11 and got books on 29/11 - thank you campion.

Store LocationCampion Education
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi BG79, we are pleased to hear that after shopping around you still found Campion Education to have comparable prices and fast delivery. Thank you for writing us a review.

Campion books monopoly

Stationery is more expensive overall than Officeworks. Officeworks has a competitive policy that will beat any same priced items by 10%. With bulk buying power and schools making it compulsory to purchase text books through Campion, prices should be more reasonable.

Store LocationVermont Melbourne

Sudath  Abeydeera

Sudath AbeydeeraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Attractive Service

It was easy and clear ordering and fast delivery on time.
Very well packed to prevent from any damages.
Overall it was a very successful experience as a online order. Thanks Campion.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Sudath Abeydeera, thank you for taking the time to post a review. It is fantastic to hear that you found our online ordering process to be easy and clear, the delivery was fast and your items were well packed. Thank you.

Fast, efficient and hassle-free

The website is easy to navigate and clear instructions make the process a cinch. The delivery was speedy. Great to tick off a job at this busy, pointy end of the school year.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Marnie, we are pleased you found the website easy to navigate, delivery was speedy and we have been able to simplify your back-to-school for 2020. Thank you for writing us a review.

Rebecca

Rebecca

Speedy delivery!

Very simple order system. My order was received within three days. I did receive a text book I did not order but will return to Campion when next passing by!

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Simple and easy to use

So easy to use, even considering we were late placing our order it was still seemless and everything delivered in a timely manner. We would highly recommend Campion Education to other potential clients

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi John, we are very pleased to hear that you found the ordering process easy and seemless, and the delivery timely. Thank you for the recommendation and for taking the time to write us a review.

Lorraine Walker

Lorraine Walkerasked

Would like to see what books you have in stock., and be able to just type in what I am looking for without having to purchase the book.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Lorraine, thank you for your enquiry about purchasing from us. Unfortunately, we do not have a catalogue of products online available to the general public as we are generally a booklist service for schools, however, we are happy to assist and you can certainly give us a call on (02) 8905 8691. Thank you.

Gillie

Gillieasked

Hi just wondering if the plastic packaging that protects the books is biodegradable? If not can I mail it back to you, it’s just seems wasteful to throw it out.

Hi Gillie,

Many customers have asked us a similar question, and the answer is that our packaging pellets are 100% biodegradable! All of the boxes and envelopes we use are made from recycled products, so you can safely put them in your recycling bin. For more information on this topic, please click on the following link to our website: https://www.campion.com.au/protecting-books-environment-100-biodegradable-pellets/

Stephanie @ Campion

mursal

mursalasked

Can I give back the book I bought two days ago?I have the receipt and the book is in excellent condition plz anybody reply me, since on receipt it says till 14 days i can give the book back

Boo
Boo

1) Keep the book perfect, if there are any signs of damage they won't refund you.
2) Go into them directly. They don't do well with phone queries. Do it ASAP as they have a bad reputation for letting things drag out.
3) Keep a record of all your communication with them. Dates, times, ask for names.
4) If they want to deny you a refund, tell them you are within your rights as a consumer under the ACCC and you will contact the Ombudsman.
5) If you still don't get your refund after doing all the right things on your end, and if you used a credit card, contact your bank and submit an unauthorised transaction form. They will refund you if they can see you tried following the proper process (outlined above) and if Campion did not do their part.
Good luck!