Listing monitored by Campion Education

4.6 (1,046)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (47) · No (1,089)

Rachelle K.
Rachelle K.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Fantastic

It is always a pleasure to deal with you all. Ordering is easy and delivery is fast with lots of communication along the way.

Billy
BillyVictoria

Excellent educational resources

Campion Education have a huge variety of quality educational resources for students. Online ordering is easy and convenient. We have been using Campion Educational resources since our children were beginning to read right up to present (middle school). Can’t fault them.

TJS
TJSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great products, great service!

The online ordering process was simple, the products are great quality and when I required assistance over the phone the service was prompt and very helpful.

Campion E.Campion Education

It is consumer friendly and easy to use and follow.

All positive experience. Campion is easy to use and the ordering system is quite straight forward. This year, it was a bit tricky because ordering was via postage rather than to be collected at school. But it worked and that’s what matter.

Find out how Campion Education compares to other Book Shops

Solid core service and helpful customer service when needed

Simple website and ordering process resulted in within the week delivery which was great for the time of year. Customer service quickly and efficiently dealt with a problem with delivery of an electronic text.

prompt

Fast delivery and all per order thank you helped us get ready for Year 12 - recommend to others for sure

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Jeremy, thank you for your review. We are so pleased to hear that your delivery arrived promptly and that you are now all ready for Year 12. Thank you for the recommendation, we really do appreciate it.

Joanne Fox
Joanne FoxGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pick up option

Every year when I order I have to pay for delivery ($21.00). I live around the corner but have no option on your website to click that I will pick up so I have to pay for this service.

Store LocationNunawading Vic
Samantha S.
Samantha S.Sydney, NSW

Good & reliable service

Easy to use, efficient website and fast safe delivery. Campion helps make ordering all necessary school text books very easy.

Louise D.
Louise D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I missed the cut off but campion ensured I received it for the rollover to new year level. Very helpful when I called, explaining my options and reassuring me that it would arrive close to the required date. It arrived in plenty of time!

Mark C
Mark CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

school books

easy to use and log in, would be good if you could make payments with Paypal so that i wouldn't have to write down my card number all the time. Delivery and notification if book aren't available is very good. Also would be good to have just one fee for the delivery if your ordering more than one child if its going to the same address.

james
jamesBiarritz

Predictably reliable

Ordering process is easy, the processing is quick and they are great to deal with. Organised, proactive and patient. Thanks!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi James, we appreciate you taking the time to post your review. We are very pleased to hear that you found the ordering process easy and glad that you found Campion to be organised, proactive and patient. Thank you.

Annoyed

I have two booklists to order which means I have to pay for two separate deliveries of $15.95. Campion do not explain this in the you tube online ordering video and I had to call the company directly clarify why I couldn't pay for one delivery for two booklists from one school. The only way I can do this is to go into a store! My local Campion is closed till March 2022! I wasted an hour trying to figure out what I was doing wrong. What a waste of time only to find out that I am getting ripped off on delivery for no good reason.

Find out how Campion Education compares to other Book Shops

Quick & easy way to order

Campion makes it so easy to order & pay for multiple students texts & stationery needs. The orders are delivered promptly to your home or where the students are studying.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Tanya, thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you have found it easy to order and pay for multiple students through our online ordering system. It is also pleasing to hear that your orders were delivered promptly to your home address.

Renny
Renny

Prompt delivery

Books arrived safely and promptly. This is an early order for yr 10 English novels next year. Very useful so thank you.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Renny, we are so pleased to hear that your novels arrived safely and promptly. Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

Deborah M.
Deborah M.Sydney, NSW

easy organised ordering

I like seeing then lists and being able to select what is needed with options. makes it simple for the end user.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Deborah M, thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience and found ordering online simple and easy.

Luis F.
Luis F.asked

We placed an order for my yr 7 Son through the school, got a comfirmation notice and receipt for the order. Went to school and delivery hasn't been made, call this clowns at CAMPION and can't find the order, 2 days for school to start and have no books what a joke, very fast to take your money but useless at delivery and don't care about customers. It is just a waste of time with these guys , poor customer service, unreliable company , probably run by a bunch of thieves that just take people's money and run. Shame on you CAMPION

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Luis, I am very sorry to hear that you haven't received your order. I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and hopefully resolve this for you. Thank you.

AMAL.A
AMAL.Aasked

i have placed three orders and did it all the same time but the day it arrived there were only 2 boxes i need my third box

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi AMAL.A,, I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and follow up on your remaining delivery.

r S.
r S.asked

How to cancel wrong order?

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi r S, please call our customer service team as soon as possible on the appropriate phone number for your state/location. The contact numbers are located here: www.campion.com.au/contact/. If your order has not already been processed to the picking/packing stage, we should be able to cancel the order for you. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Campion Education representatives