Mary

MaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy customer

I was very impressed with what turned out to be a next day delivery. I made the order and by the next day I had received the required book. Excellent.

Store LocationOnline
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Mary, we are so glad that you were impressed with our fast service. Thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review, we appreciate it.

Great online help.

Need help with activating ebook code. Help was amazing . Great job online help. I had my problem solved within minutes. I can highly recommend the service provided from Campion books.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi J r c, thank you for taking the time to post a review, we really appreciate it. We are very pleased to hear that our customer service team were able to help you quickly and thank you for the recommendation.

bpjfax

bpjfaxPerth, WA

I dislike monopoly providers

Through much of my son's primary education, I avoided using Campion completely. Their prices are high, their deadlines are absurd, and they are not transparent about the support they provide the community. Other parents and I bought his books online from the publishers directly in bulk and generally had a better experience. I certainly did not buy any of the stationery from Campion. OfficeWorks and similar outfits provide more choice and lower prices. Now that he is in high school, I have less choice. I don't understand how the WA Department of Education can get away with selecting a single provider for this service.

Steve

SteveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best service

Have been using Campion for the last 2 years can’t do it without their services anymore
Whether in store on phone or delivery they have the best help and customer service

Store LocationGlynde
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Steve, thank you for taking the time to post a review, we really appreciate it. We are so pleased that over the last two years you have appreciated our customer service in-store, on the phone and our home delivery. Thank you.

gem

gemSouth West, WA

great service

Ordered required items after start of school year, many items were out of stock due to this but were delivered quickly and efficiently to home as they arrived, very convenient

Store Locationonline
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi gem, it is great to hear that you found delivery to be quick and efficient and our service to be efficient. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, we appreciate all feedback.

I’ve always had good service from all the staff who work there. They are very courteous and helpful and at times have gone beyond their normal service to help me out.

Store LocationHectorville, SA
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Ravindran Mukunthini A, thank you for taking the time to post a review, we really appreciate it. We are very pleased that you have always been happy with our service and found our customer service staff to be courteous and helpful. Thank you.

Fast turnaround

Speedy turnaround, quick home delivery, received much sooner than expected. Book corners very slightly squashed/damaged - due to being packed loosely in a brown padded bag without corner protection for books.

Store LocationArtarmon

JeanzPerth, WA

school books

Campion have always been efficient and prompt with all my online book orders even in their busiest times . I usually do 2 or 3 children at a time and its a great service. Thank you

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Jeanz, thank you for taking the time to post a review, we really appreciate it. WE are pleased that you have always found our service to be prompt and efficient even in the busy times. Thank you.

Jeanz

I only like to report good service and your service is ace!!!

Other Book Shops

service

very prompt delivery of all items, conveniently sent to my work. Easy to use system for selecting items, I was able to use my mobile phone to complete what I needed

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Cassie, we are very pleased to hear that you found delivery prompt and convenient, and that you found our online ordering system easy to use. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

Maz

MazCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent prompt service and delivery!

We ordered a school book midway during term one that we had overlooked in usual order at the start of the school year. We live out in the bush and it was still delivered in 2 days. Great prompt service and free delivery.

Store LocationCampion Books
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Maz, it is fantastic to hear that we could get your book to you so quickly despite your location. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, we really appreciate it.

Dale

DaleSydney, NSW

Prompt & Efficient

Ordered some extra's textbooks and the order was processed & delivered in a timely manner.
From placing the ordering to the delivery at our door very efficient process. Books arrived in good condition with no marks or damage

Store LocationSdyney
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Dale, thank you for taking the time to write us a review, we really appreciate it. We are so pleased that you appreciated the timely manner in which your books were processed and delivered, and that you found the process efficient. Thank you.

Great follow up

Timely service, and when I had an issue with the books I ordered (My fault I accidentally ordered the wrong book) it was resolved quickly and painlessly by friendly and helpful staff.

Deb C.

Deb C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Efficient service helpful staff

The Campion website is easy to navigate, delivery was prompt and staff are helpful if you call with questions. I have always found this company easy to deal with and efficient.

Store LocationOnline
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Deb C, it is fantastic to hear that you have always found our service easy and our customer service staff helpful. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

Jinky G.

Jinky G.

Great customer service

Purchased few books for my Year 10 son. 1 book was not available and on back order. The following day, I received a text message that the book is already in store.

Store LocationEnterprise Avenue, Berwick
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Jinky G, thank you for taking the time to write us a review, we really appreciate it. And we are so glad we were able to get your book on back-order to you so quickly. Thank you.

Easy to deal with

Excellent Customer Service. Always have text books and access codes and if Customer Service is needed, always prompt and helpful and reliable Service. This applies to In Store or over the phone.

Store LocationMalaga

Steve B.Southwest, VIC

Great communication

Campion site was easy to use, making it a delight to purchase on line. Response and notifications were quick. Any delays were notified as soon as possible. Fast delivery with tracking was great.

Store LocationGeelong
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Steve B, it is great to hear that you found our website easy to use, delivery was fast and you appreciated the order progress communications. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, we really appreciate it.

Steve B.

You guys do a great job, especially when it is hectic at the start of the school year.!!!

Jess

JessGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The one stop shop for all my children's Textbook, Stationary and online educational needs

Campion had all textbooks, access codes, stationary that my children needed to begin school. The staff are friendly and helpful and were able to answer and educate myself on all the new updates.
Such a great help and relief to have everything in one place with staff that know their products.
Thank you to all the Campion crew, especially Brooke and her crew in Derrimutt.

Store LocationCampion Store 8/12 Makland Dr, Derrimutt Vic 3026
Campion E.Campion Education

Easy supplier to deal with

Great helpful service and fast delivery to the country. Fair priced also. Online shopping system is easy to use and convenient for country people. Highly recommend to my friend and family

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Karlie, it is great to hear that you found our service to be helpful, fairly priced and fast. Thank you for the recommendation and for taking the time to write us a review.

Happy

HappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

Extremely satisfied with the service I received. Fast and efficient service filling my book orders. Excellent after service when I realised I had made an incorrect purchase - they went above and beyond to assist.

Store LocationSalisbury
Amazing staffs

Amazing staffsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing staff Amazing Service.

Once we ordered the same book twice. But when we went to return, I was little bit in uncomfortable but the the staff with beauty smile made me comfortable and arranged for refund, too on the same day.

Amanda Lee

Amanda Leeasked

I went to shop to buy my daughter’s booklist and I was told ‘levy’should be ordered through online. However, I came home and tried to order them but couldn’t.. what should I do? No more order through online????? And can’t buy at retail center or at school. Where should I buy them??

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Amanda, when you went in store the customer service staff were correct in telling you that you need to purchase a 'levy' item on your resource list as part of an online order. It is strange however that you were unable to complete an online order and I'd like to look into this further for you. I will send you a private message to gather further details about your situation. Thank you.

katara b.

katara b.asked

Has anyone not received a book ordered? If so, how do you resolve the issue?

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi katara b, our apologies that you have not received a book ordered. I will send you a private message to get some more information and hopefully we can resolve your issue for you. Alternatively, please call our Customer Service team on 1300 433 982 or email us at sales@campion.com.au. Thank you.

Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

My orders both have books missing with no explanation or mention of them on the invoice... I would like an answer as well. Considering I paid $22 to have 4 books delivered, I expect to be notified if they are not available or delayed. Not happy Campion.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Jennifer R. we're very sorry to hear you have books missing from your orders. I will message you privately to gather your order information so we can look into this further for you. Thank you.

Lorraine Walker

Lorraine Walkerasked

Would like to see what books you have in stock., and be able to just type in what I am looking for without having to purchase the book.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Lorraine, thank you for your enquiry about purchasing from us. Unfortunately, we do not have a catalogue of products online available to the general public as we are generally a booklist service for schools, however, we are happy to assist and you can certainly give us a call on (02) 8905 8691. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Campion Education representatives