Ms G

Ms GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast delivery but missing English novel

The time between ordering and delivery was fast but we are still waiting on our daughter's required English novel. Hopefully it is on its way soon! Thank you Campion Education.

Store LocationOnline
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Ms G, thank you to writing us a review, we appreciate all feedback. We are happy to hear that your delivery was fast but would like to look into the missing English novel. I will send you a private message to gather further details. Thank you.

good work

Campion Education was perfect for my kids. Their service was very good. It was very easy to move around their website. All the massages was clear. Happy to use their service.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Kalu, it is fantastic that you found our website easy to navigate, our communications clear and our service good. Thank you for taking the time to post a review, we really appreciate it.

J Saunders

J SaundersGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Efficient and Prompt service

Attended Campion moorabin for my daughters school books. Staff where very helpful. All in stock except one book that arrived 10 days later. Staff were very helpful. Books were organised well and easy to find

Store LocationMoorabin
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi J Saunders, thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are so pleased to hear that you found the staff at our Moorabbin retail service centre to be helpful and that the books were organised well in the store. Thank you.

Good service- easy to order and pay

All good. The only issue is that when we order something for 2 different children we have to pay 2 delivery fees and then they come on the same day in 2 different packages. A cost to the customer and to the environment. I purchased 2 books and they came in 2 separate packages on the same day. Seems a huge waste and an unnecessary cost to the customer.

Store LocationBlackburn

gosia k.

gosia k.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Going to the store

Because we are disorganised, we go to the store last minute. It's fun for the kids to find their own books in the store. There was no problem with the books that were not there, we got notified when they were in and we picked them up. Great service!

Store LocationMoorabbin
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi gosia k, thank you for taking the time to post a review, we really appreciate it. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your experience in our Moorabbin retail service centre and that you were satisfied with the back-order process. Thank you.

Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

Book didn't arrive until Week 4 of Term

Store LocationOnline

Ease of purchase

Had a seem less purchase experience easy, quick and most importantly received clear notification of when to expect our order. We would definitely recommend this company for really great service.

Store LocationNth East Victoria
Campion E.Campion Education

Easy to use, format could be streamlined

Format of book lists could be improved visually to make super easy to navigate. Otherwise, everything was quite straightforward with good communication by email of stage that order was at.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi BMcK, thank you for your feedback about our resource lists, we will take this into consideration for future system developments. Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it.

Other Book Shops
Disappointed

DisappointedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Empty shelves no available stock

In the first week of December I went to a Campion store with my booklists in hand only to be meet with empty shelves and most of the required text books being unavailable. I had to prepay and wait weeks for them to arrive in Feburary into term1. I had to borrow the novels from the libary so that my sons could read them over the Jan holidays. The whole experience was very disappointing.

Store LocationMoorabbin
Fiona

FionaPerth, WA

GREAT SERVICE

I just order the school books each year, each year it has become easier and easier to select the right items on the list and this year they suggested other books to assist the study with the books. The service is quick and efficient. Very satisfied.

Store LocationWestern Australia, I think it is in Willeton

After service care

Recieved order while we were away to realize son ordered 11 scissors was told return had to be received by 14/2 for a credit left me with 2 days and a cost of postage $13 to Maybe !! Drive I was also told which would be a 45min drive. Get a refund of $32, not much perhaps to some but a
Lot of struggling parents (single too) out there and every $ counts.
Poor customer relations

Store LocationOnline Dandenong

Salim

SalimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Kept me updated with shipping of item. Postage was reasonable. Whole experience, from creating account, ordering, secure payment and shipping, all steps were smooth and trouble free. We will definitely recommend!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Salim, we are so pleased that you found the whole experience of ordering online and home delivery to be smooth and trouble free. Thank you for your recommendation and for taking the time to post a review, we appreciate it.

Khal

KhalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

dumb founded how they operate

This so supposed to be an educational facility, however, they seem to need education on how to serve customers.
We bought a digital package of high school books for my nephew, days on we received no communication what so ever.
School is continuing as usual, yet my nephew is attending classes with out books or even instructions on how he can access the books.
This is really shameful. I don't know why this company/website have been given the priority and permission to sell books to students when.they are doing more harm than good.
This needs to be revisited and of this continues, we will have to go to 2 treasury place or 55 st Andrews and make a formal complaint.

Store LocationOnline amd phoned Melbourne

John Callisto

John CallistoPerth, WA

Great Customer Service!

Fast and easy to go on line and order. Prompt and efficient delivery- very happy with the service- ordered the items on a Monday and received delivery 3 days later- could not ask for more

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi John Callisto, it is fantastic to hear that you found ordering online with us to be fast and easy, and that your delivery was prompt and efficient. Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to post a review.

Very quick delivery

Ordered on a Saturday and received on a Wednesday. Very quick and professional service. They had the book in stock and were very helpful over the phone when ordering the product.

Store LocationMalaga Campion
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Marigold, thank you for taking the time to post a review, we appreciate it. We are very pleased that you found our service to be quick and professional, and our phone customer service staff to be very helpful. Thank you.

Quick and easy

Very simple to use great customer seevice quick and simple great company I called them and they resolved an issue very quickly my kids are very happy and that's the main thing

Store LocationCambridge australia
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi David, we are so pleased we were able to resolve an issue for you quickly and that you found our customer service to be great. Thank you for taking the time to post a review, we appreciate all feedback.

David
David

It's a pleasure

Jo G

Jo GPeel, WA

Prompt & Professional

I submitted an online order and it was Delivered quickly, Exactly what was ordered, Easy, hassle free ordering, Delivered to our door, with no issues at all.
Will definately use them again.

Store LocationOn Line
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Jo G, thank you for taking the time to post a review, we really appreciate it. We are very pleased that you found ordering online to be easy and hassle free and that you had no issues with your delivery. Thank you.

Jane

JaneSouth West, WA

Hassle free

No problems. My order arrived earlier than expected and was trouble free. Books were in good condition and well packaged. Have dealt with Campiion for over 6 years now and never had any issues.

Store LocationPerth
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Jane, we are very happy to hear that over 6 years you have always been happy with our service. Thank you for taking the time to write us such a positive review, we really appreciate it.

Great service!!!! Items came quicker than expected!

Ordered my daughters school books and was surprised at how quiclky they came! You kept me up to date each step of the delivery! Thanks again for the speedy delivery!

Store Locationonline
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Emma C, it is fantastic to hear that you were pleasantly surprised by the speed of your delivery and appreciated the delivery communications. Thank you for taking the time to post a review, it is appreciated.

Vicky

VickySydney Surrounds, NSW

Not good, wouldn’t answer their phone. Had to leave a message, took 2 days to reply.

Needed information regarding trying to order online. No one could answer the phones to help me out with my dilemma and questions regarding ordering online. Wasn’t truly happy and was very frustrating.

Store LocationArtarmon

Amanda Lee

Amanda Leeasked

I went to shop to buy my daughter’s booklist and I was told ‘levy’should be ordered through online. However, I came home and tried to order them but couldn’t.. what should I do? No more order through online????? And can’t buy at retail center or at school. Where should I buy them??

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Amanda, when you went in store the customer service staff were correct in telling you that you need to purchase a 'levy' item on your resource list as part of an online order. It is strange however that you were unable to complete an online order and I'd like to look into this further for you. I will send you a private message to gather further details about your situation. Thank you.

katara b.

katara b.asked

Has anyone not received a book ordered? If so, how do you resolve the issue?

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi katara b, our apologies that you have not received a book ordered. I will send you a private message to get some more information and hopefully we can resolve your issue for you. Alternatively, please call our Customer Service team on 1300 433 982 or email us at sales@campion.com.au. Thank you.

Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

My orders both have books missing with no explanation or mention of them on the invoice... I would like an answer as well. Considering I paid $22 to have 4 books delivered, I expect to be notified if they are not available or delayed. Not happy Campion.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Jennifer R. we're very sorry to hear you have books missing from your orders. I will message you privately to gather your order information so we can look into this further for you. Thank you.

Lorraine Walker

Lorraine Walkerasked

Would like to see what books you have in stock., and be able to just type in what I am looking for without having to purchase the book.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Lorraine, thank you for your enquiry about purchasing from us. Unfortunately, we do not have a catalogue of products online available to the general public as we are generally a booklist service for schools, however, we are happy to assist and you can certainly give us a call on (02) 8905 8691. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Campion Education representatives