Alexandra H.

Alexandra H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Comparative value to Officeworks and convenient

I am budget conscious. So I compare Campion to Officeworks and I am sufficiently happy to order everything through Campion and also have everything delivered for next year, before the end of the year. With four kids, I really need this type of service!

Store LocationCampion PEGS

Ian

IanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

Sometimes things do get away from us and I was a bit behind in organising term 4. Step in Campion. Easy on line ordering, well priced and very speedy delivery. Made it very simple - thanks.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Ian, we are very happy to hear that you found the process of ordering with us so quick and easy. Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

Year 12 mum

Year 12 mumSydney, NSW

a necessity

need school text books .....I live near enough to pick up but am told have to get them delivered waste a day waiting on delivery and then only to find one is out of stock also annoyed

Fantastic service

We had some issues with our order but the staff at Campion education were very understanding and listened to all of my concerns. They were very helpful and resolved my issue.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Sue, we are so pleased to hear that we were able to rectify the issue you were having, and our team was helpful and understanding. Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

pam Gan

pam GanBrisbane

We wanted to collect but you only had delivery options. Why?

Service good but I think we should also have the option on collection. Otherwise the service is good. Thanks for your service. Location especially the school is in central Brisbane

Ruth Tate

Ruth TateSydney, NSW

Simple and easy way to order school books

Really easy and simple way to order school books online, the book lists for all the schools are comprehensive and the books are usually in stock, have used this service for several years

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Ruth, we are so pleased to hear that you have had a good experience with us over the last few years. Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

Jo H

Jo HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy and fast

Great service. Online ordering was very easy and I phoned them as well and the were really friendly and helpful. Fast delivery, only a few days and the packaging ensured the text book arrived in perfect condition.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Jo H, thank you for your review. We are so pleased to hear that you found our online ordering easy and that your experience with our customer service was positive. Thank you.

Kathleen

KathleenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reliable

Campion Education provide a reliable service. Easy to use website and delivery. Highly recommended. Books always arrive in perfect condition. Easy to use book lists. Thank you for this service makes school book purchase easy.

Store LocationBrisbane
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Kathleen, thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are happy to hear you found our service to be reliable and the website easy to use.

Ordering books for school

The website is easy to navigate through. Simple and easy, just tick boxes of books required. Efficient and usually prompt with delivery. Text books can be expensive so be wise with book choices. Staff are helpful should you need to return or exchange books.

Store LocationArtarmon

Hi Mumofissc,
We are pleased to hear that you found your experience with Campion Education to be simple and easy. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

Are you joking!

I work at Pacific Hwy St Leonards, just up the road from Campion, if it wasnt for this fact I would be extremely annoyed as i have had to wait for books that arent in stock or exchange incorrect books sent each and every year, I am totally sick of this process.

Store LocationArtarmon Sydney

Karina

KarinaPerth, WA

Easy to follow process.

Simple process in ordering online. Very helpful and polite staff who answered my query when I phoned them. Problem solved in one phone call. Great communication through emailing. Thank you!

Store LocationOnline order

Hi Karina,
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are very pleased that you found ordering simple, our staff to be helpful and our communication great.
Thank you.

homegal

homegalcanberra

Good customer service

The staff were very helpful when we made an error in our online order. Pricing is average (I have sourced books cheaper elsewhere) but it’s convenient to have a one-stop shop with everything delivered.

Hi homegal,
We are very happy to hear that you find our service convenient and staff helpful. Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

Review collected in partnership with Campion Education

School doesn't give us a choice but to order through Campion !

The order process is very easy. I don't feel it's fair to pay a processing fee when our school gives us no option but to order through Campion. I'm also not sure why when I pay and place an order for Year 12 resources on 2nd September, the resources aren't going to be delivered until week ending 11th October. I assume it's because you use the school holidays to get in cheap student labour to pack the boxes. When I order and pay, an acceptable time should be delivery within 7-10 business days.

Store LocationSt. Leonards

sheddenjr

sheddenjrGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It was reasonably quick and easy to place an order.

I was able to just tick the items I needed and paid online. Delivery was prompt and arrived in less than a week of ordering. Items all arrived in good order with only one item on backorder.

Hi Sheddenjr,
We are very happy to hear that you found the ordering, payment and delivery process to be quick and easy. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.
Thanks.

Very Poor

My whole geography class ordered and payed for digital text books and are about to commence into term 4 without receiving our digital copies. Most likely won't get refunds too.

Hi Elise,
Our apologies that this has occurred with all orders from your Geography class. We would like to look into this further for you so I will send you a private message to gain further details.
Thank you.

Fynobull

FynobullSydney

Fabulous service

This company is fabulous to deal with, simple ordering system, very prompt delivery and good communication regarding books which may be on back order and books which are on their way. Thank you for a painless and great experience in what can be a stressful time in senior high school.

Store LocationCampion online ordering
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Fynobull, thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are happy to hear you found our ordering and delivery services to be so simple and prompt.

Great customer service

I ordered online and couldn’t get the code to work fir my grandson school and the lady on the phone was lovely and helpful no trouble at all lovely customer service

Store LocationWilletton
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Cheryl B, we are very happy to hear that you had a really positive experience with our Customer Service staff. Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

Disappointed...

Did not receive the the full order but was not informed that 2 of the 3 books ordered would not be supplied. There is a generic notice that this could be the case but I was expecting to be told that my order would not be complete. I would have sourced the 2 outstanding books elsewhere.

Shariful

SharifulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Needs to review price and delivery charge

Some book prices are higher than other online stores and the delivery charge per book really needs to be reviewed and charged per delivery. The delivery was prompt and packaging was ok.

Why charge $5.5 / item if they all arrive in the same package

I ordered some school books from them and they charged $5.5 / book although they all arrived in the same package, I had to pay more than $ 20. I have never seen anyone who does this. Usually, when you combine orders, you get charged for a single shipment.

Lorraine Walker

Lorraine Walkerasked

Would like to see what books you have in stock., and be able to just type in what I am looking for without having to purchase the book.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Lorraine, thank you for your enquiry about purchasing from us. Unfortunately, we do not have a catalogue of products online available to the general public as we are generally a booklist service for schools, however, we are happy to assist and you can certainly give us a call on (02) 8905 8691. Thank you.

Gillie

Gillieasked

Hi just wondering if the plastic packaging that protects the books is biodegradable? If not can I mail it back to you, it’s just seems wasteful to throw it out.

Hi Gillie,

Many customers have asked us a similar question, and the answer is that our packaging pellets are 100% biodegradable! All of the boxes and envelopes we use are made from recycled products, so you can safely put them in your recycling bin. For more information on this topic, please click on the following link to our website: https://www.campion.com.au/protecting-books-environment-100-biodegradable-pellets/

Stephanie @ Campion

mursal

mursalasked

Can I give back the book I bought two days ago?I have the receipt and the book is in excellent condition plz anybody reply me, since on receipt it says till 14 days i can give the book back

Boo
Boo

1) Keep the book perfect, if there are any signs of damage they won't refund you.
2) Go into them directly. They don't do well with phone queries. Do it ASAP as they have a bad reputation for letting things drag out.
3) Keep a record of all your communication with them. Dates, times, ask for names.
4) If they want to deny you a refund, tell them you are within your rights as a consumer under the ACCC and you will contact the Ombudsman.
5) If you still don't get your refund after doing all the right things on your end, and if you used a credit card, contact your bank and submit an unauthorised transaction form. They will refund you if they can see you tried following the proper process (outlined above) and if Campion did not do their part.
Good luck!