Campion Education

See the Best Book Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Campion Education

4.6 (1,116)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (51) · No (1,159)
    4.3 (1,048)

Ritz
RitzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Its ok but there are some delays.

This is the first time my order has been held back. All the other years its been alright, due to covid-19 pandemic.

Jokacam
JokacamWestern Australia

So easy and time saving!

Ordered online. Super easy with school requirements being listed, just chose what I needed and submitted. Parcel arrived on the door step. No hassle, no fighting crowds, no checking to see if it is exactly what is required or close to it.

Worth every cent.

campion education

Service was good, but could have been better. In these tough times I would of thought that emailing your order through and wanting to collect at some point in store would have been a good option. Apparently not. I emailed them and they said i would have to wait in store for them to pack. With 2 children this is not ideal. Maybe look at your instore service. A click and collect option would be good. I live 2 & 1/2hrs away from them and it is costing me $16.00 for delivery to my area! Bit pricey.

Shipping and handling expensive

Happy with the layout making it easier to purchase, but loses a star because of the handling charges which are expensive and not offered for pick and collect in the store.

Store LocationOnline

would have been 5 star if had other payment choices

Very disappointed only able to pay with credit card. Would have loved if had choice such as Afterpay or Paypal ( 4 installments)

Felipe
FelipePerth, WA

Great loction and nearby to my place

The staff was friendly and helpfull. I did go during non peak hours and no rush se ample place to park.

Campion E.Campion Education

Why oh why do they use Australia Post?

My order was dispatched over a month ago. Wonder if it turns up in time for the start of term.

Seamless

Ordering was simple and our books were despatched and delivered to us in perfect condition sooner than anticipated. A very good customer experience

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Mark, we are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and found ordering simple, dispatch fast and your resources in perfect condition. Thank you for your lovely review.

Fast and complete delivery

Very easy to use and check the books are in your list. all books were available the delivery was fast.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Ana, we are very pleased to hear that you found the online system easy to use, all of your books were available and delivery was fast. Thank you for your review, our team really appreciates it.

2 weeks and haven’t received my order

I have been sent a review email before I have even been sent a tracking number or dispatch email for my order.

Store LocationOnline
Sivabalan
SivabalanSydney, NSW

Great value and service

Great value with discounted price and excellent service. Updated information on delivery schedule until the very second of receiving the delivery.

Easy and Convenient

Easy use of online platform to locate school and year and then book selection. Competitive pricing, convenient and packed well.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Steph Gil, we appreciate your review and are very pleased to hear that you found our online platform easy to use, pricing competitive, service convenient and your order was well packed. Thank you.

Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick service

Ordering process was easy and everything was in stock, delivery was super quick. Have used before and had to return an item which was and easy process.

Donna
DonnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Impressed

The website was easy to navigate and find the text that my daughter required quick easy transaction and most importantly it arrived quickly and safely. I was also notified by text messages as to when the parcel would arrive.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Donna, we are so pleased that you were able to order easily online and that your items arrived quickly and safely. Thank you for posting your review, it is appreciated.

Happy customer
Happy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy customer

Easy to navigate order and pay
Prompt delivery and quality resources well priced. Beats fighting it out on Officeworks. Will use again

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Happy customer, thank you for your kind words. We are very glad to hear that you received prompt delivery, quality resources and that your products were well priced. We look forward to seeing you online again.

Luis F.
Luis F.asked

We placed an order for my yr 7 Son through the school, got a comfirmation notice and receipt for the order. Went to school and delivery hasn't been made, call this clowns at CAMPION and can't find the order, 2 days for school to start and have no books what a joke, very fast to take your money but useless at delivery and don't care about customers. It is just a waste of time with these guys , poor customer service, unreliable company , probably run by a bunch of thieves that just take people's money and run. Shame on you CAMPION

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Luis, I am very sorry to hear that you haven't received your order. I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and hopefully resolve this for you. Thank you.

AMAL.A
AMAL.Aasked

i have placed three orders and did it all the same time but the day it arrived there were only 2 boxes i need my third box

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi AMAL.A,, I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and follow up on your remaining delivery.

r S.
r S.asked

How to cancel wrong order?

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi r S, please call our customer service team as soon as possible on the appropriate phone number for your state/location. The contact numbers are located here: www.campion.com.au/contact/. If your order has not already been processed to the picking/packing stage, we should be able to cancel the order for you. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Campion Education representatives