3.8

All seemed seamless in ordering

Was fast and easy I made a mistake at first and champion cleared it up quickly. I than reordered and it was seamless and easy. Hoping they all arrive on time at Negs.

Store LocationArtarmon sydney
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi No thanks, it is great to hear that we were able to assist you quickly with your order mistake and that you found ordering otherwise to be fast, seamless and easy. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, we appreciate all feedback.

Really great service

School books for my daughters new school made easy to find on Campions website and easy to order. The delivery was so quick One less job to do. Too Easy!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Caryl, thank you for taking the time to post a review, we appreciate it. We are very pleased that we could make your daughter's move to a new school easy, and that you found it easy to order and delivery quick. Thank you.

Meg

MegPerth, WA

Very Helpful

I called first to find out a few things about my order. The lady I spoke to from Campion was extremely helpful, she made the process of ordering online so much easier.

Store LocationWilletton, Perth WA

Anna

AnnaSouthwest, VIC

Ordered on Friday, didn't get shipped until Wednesday!

It was astounding to receive confirmation that the book took 3 working days to leave the warehouse. I understand that we are living in covid time, but really I thought service would have been better. I hope this pandemic doesn't shift our mindset and lower our expectations.

Store Locationwebsite
Enne

Enne

Great service. Prompt.

Easy to navigate website. Prompt delivery. Good packaging. Will use again. Re. price - cannot comment as nothing to compare to. Supplementary books recommended appeared to be spot on and hopefully will help my son.

Store LocationOn line
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Enne, thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review, we really appreciate it. We are very pleased that you found our website easy to navigate, delivery prompt, packaging good and the recommended titles useful. Thank you.

Great Service

Was glad when this arrived as I forgot to order it in the beginning of the year. Had work to be ddone glad it came on time. Great Work.Keep it up.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Shanti, we are very happy to hear that we could assist with the forgotten item in a time-frame you were impressed with. Thank you for your very positive feedback and for taking the time to post a review.

Gracy

GracyPerth, WA

Fast delivery and accurate. Hope handling fees are waived.

Ordered many books recently for home school purposes. No issues at all. Fast delivery and accurate items in the package. Just a suggestion, please allow to merge 2 orders (for 2 different year level), to save the handling fees.

Ajith Kumar

Ajith Kumar

Excellent service.

Ordered books 3 times in 1 month. The book selection & payment process was smooth & intuitive. Delivery was v quick; happy to recommend Campion to anyone who’s looking to buy books.

Store LocationWilletton, WA
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Ajith Kumar, we are very pleased that you have found ordering and delivery through us to be smooth, quick and intuitive, all three times this month. Thank you for the recommendation and for taking the time to post a review.

Other Book Shops
Longtime Purchaser

Longtime PurchaserGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I haven't received what I have paid for

I purchased two books approx $25 each and paid a delivery fee for each instead of one overall delivery. fee. I was told the books would be delievered within a certain time frame, and they have not been.

I am very disappointed with the service.

Store Locationonline - Melbourne

Courteous and timely service

Delivery of the student texts was prompt and no fuss. I had options for payment and was able to navigate myself around the ordering procedure with ease. I recommend Campion highly.

Store LocationVictoria
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Sarah, thank you for taking the time to post a review, we appreciate all feedback. It is great to hear that you found the delivery of your order to be prompt and no fuss, and that you found ordering online easy. Thank you for the recommendation.

Sarah
Sarah

No worries. I was genuinely impressed.

Thanks again.

Prompt and accurate service.

Campion is easy to use online, they keep me informed about my order and get my purchases to me promptly. I wouldn’t go anywhere else for my textbook requirements. Thanks.

Store LocationBerwick Victoria
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Melinda, thank you for taking the time to write us a review, we really appreciate it. We are very pleased to hear that you find our online ordering easy to use and you appreciate the delivery updates as well as the delivery speed. Thank you.

dean

deanCentral West, NSW

Order was mucked up , but was fixed straight away

Ordered 21 reams of paper, only received 1 . Obviously just a mistake in packaging. Rang up and the issue was immediately addressed, the extra 20 reams were posted straight away.

Nat

NatVictoria

The waiting time for the delivery was expected as promised

PROMPT SERVICES..
I don't write many reviews. And I'm forced to do so to be able to click submit button. 30words. Please make it easy for customers to submit their reviews. Next time I'll not bother to submit my feedbacks

Store LocationOnline.

Top service

I Ordered book on line for my sons year 11 corricum.
This order/ delivery was received promptly just 2 days later.
It was a Well wrapped package.
Great product.
Excellent service. Highly recommend the swift on line process.
Will definitely use this service again.

Store LocationCampion
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Jan, thank you for taking the time to post us a review. We are very pleased that you found our service to be excellent, delivery prompt and your order well packaged. Thank you for the recommendation.

Charu

CharuPerth, WA

Excellent service

I’m from Perth and I am very happy with my online purchase. The delivery was excellent. It was quick and hassle free. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Thank you Campion.

Store LocationWilletton, Western Australia
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Charu, we are very pleased to hear that you were happy with your quick and hassle-free online purchase and you found our customer service staff to be friendly and helpful. Thank you for taking the time to post a review, we really appreciate it.

Perfect

From Nsw. Always delivery on time and good service
I had return my textbook for my son. And there is no problem and nice friendly staff who very much helpful.

Store LocationNsw
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Joseph, thank you for taking the time to write us a review. It is great to hear that you appreciate our good service, prompt delivery and friendly customer service staff in-store. Thank you.

Service.

Didn't expect that purchase could be delivered this quick. Absolutely hassle free during this lockdown. Couldn't get to the nearest store to get my daughter's stuff but online purchase and delivery was excellent.

Store LocationPakenham, VIC
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Rakesh, we are very happy to hear that you found our delivery to be quick and our service to be hassle free, despite the challenges of lockdown. Thank you for taking the time to post a review, we appreciate all feedback.

Kate B

Kate BSydney, NSW

Very happy with the service

My daughter changed subjects after we’d ordered her books at the beginning of the year. Very fast service from ordering to delivery and was easy. New textbook within a week.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Kate B, thank you for taking the time to write us a review, we really appreciate it. We are so pleased to hear that you were happy with our very fast service and that we could make your daughter's change of subject straight forward. Thanks you.

Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great fast service and postage

Everything I ordered was there and I was given an email in 24 hours to let me know it had been despatched and I received two to three days later. Great service and turnaround.

Store LocationBerwick Victoria
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Michelle, we are very happy that you were impressed with our service and the turn around of your order, as well as the speed of delivery. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

Super fast delivery

Ordered some year study guides and workbooks for my son. Settled in for a week-long wait as everyone tells me there are delays if you are shopping online these days. But goods arrived in just 3 days! Campion must have got onto it as soon as I hit the "Send" button! Mega thank you.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi AForsyth, thank you for taking the time to post a review, all feedback is greatly appreciated. We are so pleased that you were happy with the speed of delivery of your order. Thank you.

Amanda Lee

Amanda Leeasked

I went to shop to buy my daughter’s booklist and I was told ‘levy’should be ordered through online. However, I came home and tried to order them but couldn’t.. what should I do? No more order through online????? And can’t buy at retail center or at school. Where should I buy them??

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Amanda, when you went in store the customer service staff were correct in telling you that you need to purchase a 'levy' item on your resource list as part of an online order. It is strange however that you were unable to complete an online order and I'd like to look into this further for you. I will send you a private message to gather further details about your situation. Thank you.

katara b.

katara b.asked

Has anyone not received a book ordered? If so, how do you resolve the issue?

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi katara b, our apologies that you have not received a book ordered. I will send you a private message to get some more information and hopefully we can resolve your issue for you. Alternatively, please call our Customer Service team on 1300 433 982 or email us at sales@campion.com.au. Thank you.

Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

My orders both have books missing with no explanation or mention of them on the invoice... I would like an answer as well. Considering I paid $22 to have 4 books delivered, I expect to be notified if they are not available or delayed. Not happy Campion.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Jennifer R. we're very sorry to hear you have books missing from your orders. I will message you privately to gather your order information so we can look into this further for you. Thank you.

Lorraine Walker

Lorraine Walkerasked

Would like to see what books you have in stock., and be able to just type in what I am looking for without having to purchase the book.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Lorraine, thank you for your enquiry about purchasing from us. Unfortunately, we do not have a catalogue of products online available to the general public as we are generally a booklist service for schools, however, we are happy to assist and you can certainly give us a call on (02) 8905 8691. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Campion Education representatives