100% · 240%

Job Satisfaction
Brand Manager for ABC Rubbish Removal Melbourne? Claim your listing.

Haley A.
Haley A.5 posts

Excellent Service!

Had them over for Household Rubbish Removal, and the service was quite good. James was the service person, and he was very thorough and polite. The quality of the work was impressive, and the house feels so much cleaner now. The cost was reasonable, though they did take a bit longer than I expected. Still, I'm content with their performance and would consider using them again.
Greg F.
Greg F.2 posts

Satisfying service!

Our office was undergoing a renovation and let me tell you, the amount of rubbish that accumulated was insane. We contacted them for commercial rubbish removal and they were a lifesaver. They sent a big team who worked tirelessly to clear everything out – drywall scraps, old carpeting, even some broken furniture. They were very careful not to damage the remaining parts of the office and cleaned up any mess they made. The whole process was efficient and professional, which was important for not disrupting the renovation schedule.
LEVI R.
LEVI R.4 posts

Great job!

Been quoted us the right price, and arrived on time. They even call me 15min before they arrived to I can wait for them on the location. Very professional and work efficient.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.13 posts

Good work!

The team provided top-notch service from start to finish. The team was friendly, efficient, and took great care with my belongings. Highly recommend!
Lily S.
Lily S.10 posts

Job well DONE!!!

Awesome and terrific team who made possible to take our all rubbish from the demolition with no trace of demo after. It's so nice to have them for their competitive pricing but professional work is just worth it.
Shay W.
Shay W.

Overall, a very positive experience

We were doing a major clear-out before putting the house on the market, and let me tell you, there was a lot of stuff to get rid of! Furniture, old appliances, boxes full of who-knows-what from the attic. We booked a rubbish removal service with ABC Rubbish Removal Melbourne, and they were brilliant. The crew was friendly and professional, and they made short work of the mountains of junk we had piled up. They even disconnected the old washing machine, which was a huge help. The only slight snag was that they ran a bit behind schedule, but they called ahead to let us know, which we appreciated.
Emilia Malone
Emilia MalonePilbara, WA11 posts

Good!

Used Rubbish Removal multiple times, and they never disappoint. Whether it's a small load or a major cleanout, they handle it with efficiency. Thanks
Charlotte Ramsay
Charlotte RamsayDarling Downs, QLD11 posts

Thanks to your professionalism

This company really satisfy me, I had a last-minute rubbish removal need, and they came through for me. They were able to accommodate my schedule and provided excellent service.
Samantha Cummins
Samantha CumminsSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Satisfy!

It's good to know that I choose the right company who is very professional, removing all our rubbish that easy is great. I will surely booked them again
Xavier H.
Xavier H.South East Queensland, QLD9 posts

High recommended!

This guys are really hands-on they manage to drop-off the rubbish and collect it in no time. Thank you for the great service.
Chris McCart
Chris McCart9 posts

Expert and reliable

Amazing people, works so quick and professional. Thank you so much for removing our rubbish. Highly recommended.
Sienna Sturdee
Sienna SturdeeSouth East Queensland, QLD10 posts

Satisfy with the job!

Great experience with these team. Their team was friendly, and they left no mess behind after the work has been done. Will be recommending them to friends and family!
Abby W.
Abby W.South East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Awesome service for rubbish removal. They are so reliable and professional. The price are worth it for 1 week and if needed for few days free of charge they just let you but inform them. Thank you highly recommended!
Chad Thomas
Chad ThomasCentral, SA12 posts

Glad I called them!

Accurate pricing for 6 cubic and the customer service are really attentive and take our rubbish away. Thank you.
Esther Beveridge
Esther BeveridgeDarling Downs, QLD14 posts

Awesome removalists company

Reliable and affordable option for rubbish removal. The team are passionate and professional to the work.