Accessories Online

2.9

huggzz

huggzzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Care factor...ZERO

So thinking I'd buy local I googled these guys and bought $200 in the one transaction, big mistake , no communication in fact I had to email and beg for updates and tracking info .. and 3 weeks to deliver , pathetic that's right blame the virus , guess what I work for the company you used to courier and we have NO holdups , so nice lie. Never buying local again , Ebay maybe owned overseas but they all over this mob

Very Dissapointed

I ordered a plastic mat for under my office chair and didn't receive any confirmation other than the receipt that it had been ordered, sent or anything.
I had emailed and left a message on their site with no reply and then I emailed again and said I need a reply or I will need to go to my bank to reverse payment. I received a reply and was advised they would get it to me (so haven't even sent it.)but this is over a week after i ordered it and now I just get a email from paypal saying i will be refunded in a few days. This is such bad customer service I will never order from them again.

DRose

DRoseAdelaide, South Australia

Cheap looking mat; wrong mat

I checked several online sites and retail stores for a good quality dash mat. From what I could ascertain from the tiny photo on accessoriesonline website, the mat looked ok and would be custom made. It arrived within 10 days as stated but was the wrong mat for my model car - I thought 7/2013 meant 2007-2013. However, I had put the year, 2010, in the notes section of the order. All it would have taken was an email or phone call to sort this out but no. The mat also looks cheap. I want a refund but have been told to return the mat at my expense and they’ll send the right one. Not impressed!

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Accessories Online compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Deb

Deb

awesome service

have just purchased dash mat online, easy to order, communicated well, very fast delivery, fitted well and good price as well-very impressed

Kirsty

KirstySydney

Easy to order. Fast delivery.

Recently ordered window sox online. Was really easy to find and select the correct fit. Online ordering and subsequent payment by direct debit was a simple process. Received regular communications regarding the status of my order and delivery could be tracked online. Turn around between order and delivery was 3 business days.

Communication

This company has the best communications of any company I have delt with. Congratulations and thank you for your excellent service and product.

Heartless customer service