4.8 from 111 reviews · View Details

SAM

SAMQueensland

Easy And Looks Nice

We were looking for something that we didnt have to keep replacing , snap shades fit well to our new model car & took 30seconds to install, we love it
Would recommend to anyone considering the purchase.

Kimberleykloey

KimberleykloeyKimberley, WA

Husband shocked

My husband was shocked to see that I had installed the shades. Very easy and fast to do.
The only thing to watch is my toddler did push the shade and it flew out the window as we were driving. I was able to go around and pick up and no damage occurred to shade.
I would really love to see this design be applied to a front windscreen protector. I loathe the ones currently on the market and I hope in the future SnapShades will extend their product range to include these too.

Jaffa79

Jaffa79Far North Queensland, QLD

Fits amazingly

It was so easy to install and came so quickly. Product is amazing and my little one who would complain about the morning sun whilst driving to school is super happy not to have the sun in his eyes and can continue to read his books easily on his way. They arrived so quickly, I will purchase again if I ever require more.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Snap Shades compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

So fast and highly recommend

So simple, I took them out of the packaging and stuck them onto the car, it was done in minutes!!! My baby hated the car and now is a lot less fussy & staff were so helpful! Highly recommend!

Worth every penny

The shades came within 2 business days- COVID delay? Nah. Very easy to use, looks great and kept the bugs out at night while sleeping in the converted suv. I highly recommend these shades if you’ve converted a van or suv and want air movement with no insects.

Kay

KayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing Shades!

Absolutely love my shades. Easy online ordering with delivery within a working week. Self installation was effortless, just follow enclosed insructions.
Great product. Thoroughly recommend this company and product - so worth the money.

Linda B

Linda BPerth, WA

Simple, and easy to use

Snap shades are the best car window shades out there. Super simple to install, and aren’t ugly like those ‘sock’ style ones. The shade covers all of the window including the quarter corner. My only criticism is that they were slightly too short ( by about 5mm) on my Mazda 3. I couldn’t poke the bottom into the rubber. However, the magnets are strong, and I have no issue with the operation of the shades.

Finn L.

Finn L.South East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant!! Fits well to our car.

This is an awesome shade for our car. It’s easy to put on the car and made true to the car type. Great quality product! Website was so easy to use. My mum bought a pair after seeing ours!

BEC

BECCanberra 2600, ACT

Perfect Product

These are by far the best shades I have ever had. so easy to install and the kids can put them on and off as they please. So no more pulling over numerous times during a long trip! Happy Mummy right here : )

Won’t disappoint!

Fits perfectly, stays in place too and very helpful costumer service. I received one defective shade as it was bent and they shipped the replacement the very next day. Highly recommended!

Thomas bamford

Thomas bamfordSouthwest, VIC

I don’t usually buy things that are continually advertised at me when im online, I like to do my research!

We have an 11month old baby and the shades I bought from baby bunting were pretty useless, i kept seeing snap shades adds popping up and in a moment of weakness made the purchase. Wasn't really expecting that much, but when I received them and put them in the car, wow! I have a new Pajero and i got the set that fit 2nd row and 3rd row, they fit perfectly and i can open the windows

Travis

TravisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Even better than expected!

I watched the videos of them fitting perfectly and the car driving with windows down and the shades just holding on with magnets. I was very skeptical but ordered anyway. Blown away at just how good they are. They fit perfectly in my Mazda CX-5 and do hold on. I drove with all the windows down to test it and they just stay there. Awesome product!

Blacked out y62

Gangsta blacked out windows in the y62, nice work snap shades. Easy to install and see have great visability both for passengers and driver. Would definitely recommend in place of insulated infill for windows.

Stress-free drive

Even better than I imagined! Both kiddies fell asleep on the first drive because it was so dark and cosy. I enjoyed my quiet drive & didn’t have to worry about the harsh Aussie sun burning my little precious ones. Have already recommended them to multiple friends and family.

Deborah Staff

Deborah StaffSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect

Can’t believe how easy it was to install them myself. Love the look, such a slimline look as against the sock version, they look so natural. Would highly recommend them, great product!!

Kirsty

KirstyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy

I found the product to fit well and look so classy compared to the old school way. Most people have new cars these days so why wouldn’t you want to keep it looking nice.

Rear window shades for Forester

Item nicely packed and delivered quickly. Fits the window perfectly. Easy to install. Worth paying a bit more than an off the shelf product. Very happy and would highly recommend

Super easy to install shades

The shades were quick and easy to install, ordering was easy and delivery was fast. They were the perfect fit. I put off getting them for a few months because of the price but they are worth it because of the quality.

Snap ShadesSnap Shades

Thank you for leaving us a review! We are glad to hear your Snap Shades fit perfectly! Snap Shades

Sabrina

SabrinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it

So much better than the old shades where they go over the windows. Great shade from the sun, looks like my back windows have the dark tint. Very stylish & would recommend to family & friends. Easy to install.

Snap ShadesSnap Shades

Thank you for leaving us a review, Sabrina! We are glad to hear they are providing effective sun protection and keeping your car stylish! Snap Shades

timlam

timlamBelconnen 2615, ACT

Great shades

These shades are great bought a set for our Pajero so easy to install and more effective then those you buy from auto shop. Just bought a set for our Kia carnival and they were easy to install and cover the whole of windows. Would highly recommend getting a set of snap shades.

Snap ShadesSnap Shades

Thank you for your kind review! We are glad to hear you love your Snap Shades for your Mitsubishi Pajero and your Kia Carnival! Snap Shades

Alicia

Aliciaasked

Is it normal that I can’t see out my the back right passenger window (behind driver side) when these are installed?

I now a have a huge blind spot that I’m sure is not safe and wondering if it’s also illegal.

Snap ShadesSnap Shades

Hi Alicia, that is an excellent question.

You will need to install the shades in the correct direction as the weave of the material is direction hence there will be a left and a right shade for your car. On top of that, there is always going to be a reduction of vision while using a shade. There is a ratio for protection and vision and we chose 84.6% as it needs to provide sufficient protection or there isn't really a point of a shade. Factors that change vision is the angle you sit at, the design of the vehicle, the height of the driver, the weather, window tinting etc.

Car window shades are not illegal as window sox have been around since 1988, we have refined the installation and increased visibility of an existing product on the market.

Unlike other companies, we provide 30 days return policy so that customers can test the shades out. If they are too dark for you liking and you are within the 30 days return period, please contact us with your order number to arrange a refund.

Erika S.

Erika S.asked

Hi! I have some questions before purchasing your product.
1. Will the magnet damage the painting? Since it’s not a fridge magnet, the car vibrates all the time when driving.
2. Is it possible to just purchase 1 instead of 2?

Snap ShadesSnap Shades

Hi Erika, the magnets on the shades are covered by fabric so there will be no direct contact of the magnets to the paint. We currently only sell Snap Shades in pairs. Any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Snap Shades Team.

Andrew
Andrew

On my car the there is tape on 1 side of the magnets, which is stuck to door frame on the bottom section which is leather on my car and top is metal. Tape similar to 3M double sided. Magnet used to connect bracket/clip to actual sunshade. This allows you to take sunshade out when not required very easily.

Get an answer from our members and Snap Shades representatives