Dianne moore
Dianne moorePerth, WA

Snap shades for LC 200

Perfect fit. Great quality sunshade that blocks glare but retains visibility.
Website easy to navigate, easy ordering process and fast delivery. Def recommend

Jono M
Jono MSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great sun shade worth the money

As they say they are made model specific. They are easily installed and fit perfectly, only need a tiny little shaping to get the smallest of gaps out from between the shade and window frame. I would highly recommend spending the money to get these if you are looking for a no fuss window shade that shades the entire window. You actually can't see in from the outside but vision from the inside to outside is not hindered one bit.

Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.South Australia

Best Shades!

Super easy to order, quick delivery and easy to put in! Just got a new car and ordered these again straight away!

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Snap Shades compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

John S
John SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

snapshades

Great concept, good workmanship.
Allows a breeze and keeps the bugs out
Very easy to fit, magnets made fitting simple. 100% recommended

Hi John,
Thank you so much for the great feedback. We are glad to hear you are loving your new Snap Shades.

Daisy Q
Daisy QGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love my snap shades

These fit perfectly and make a huge difference.. so thrilled with them. Fantastic product &service. quick turn around ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ highly recommended ‼️

Hi Daisy,
Thank you so much for the great feedback. We glad to hear you are loving your new Snap Shades.

Rich
RichGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product!

Great product that fits and works really well. I love that you can still put the window down with them in place. I’ll definitely get them for each car I have!

Manasi
ManasiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is so helpful, especially with a baby on board

This popped up in my Instagram on special! I've been wanting to get this for a while. We do long road trips and were to travel from Melbourne to Adelaide with a 1year old. These arrived at the perfect time and we could make excellent use of it. They are so easy to install, it fits my CRV perfect. Not only sunlight but it blocks the heavy wind too. I would highly recommend this to anyone.

Hi Manasi,
Thank you for the great feedback. We are glad to hear the shades were delivered in time for your long road trip and they provided shade and UV protection for your baby.

Bailey
Bailey Perth, WA

Happy with my Pathfinder Snap Shades

Was recommended Snap Shades by a friend after she saw me using a towel! I was apprehensive about the price but when it came was so happy- fits my Nissan Pathfinder perfectly, blocks out the sun for my kids & also looks a lot nicer then an old towel! Highly recommend - it also came super quick!

Hi Bailey,
Thank you for the great feedback. We are glad to hear you are loving your new Snap Shades for the Nissan Pathfinder.

Dan
DanMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Better than expected. Impressed with the quality

Purchased a set of shades for our new LDV D90. The SnapShades website stated they provided D90 shades, but the accompanying photos were of a Toyota. An email to SnapShades and I was VERY quickly assured the shades would in fact fit our vehicle.

I placed an order and two days later the shades arrived!! The box they came in was impressive, but the shades themselves... amazing. They fit perfectly and were as easy to install as the instructional video suggested!! But most importantly - they filter / block the sun; it has stopped our 3 year old complaining about it being ‘too bright’ - instantly.

An excellent product, backed by excellent customer service

Hi Dan,
Thank you so much for your 5 star review and for the amazing feedback. We are glad to hear we were able to assist and that you are loving your new Snap Shades.

Mel
MelPerth, WA

Briiliant shade!

The website makes it quick and easy to place an order and the shade was so easy to install and fits perfectly. Great coverage for my little one without obscuring sight.

Denise Cole
Denise ColeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Snap shades are the best purchase I’ve made this year.Wish I had of know about these years ago.

I have tried so many different brand window shades for my car and they have all been crap until snap shades came along. Brilliant product.

Quality Product

So easy to use, good quality product.
Was ordered online so easy, delivery was quick, very happy with the product.

Fantastic product great service

Very easy
Very satisfied
No all self installed
The instructions were perfect, the products fit absolutely perfectly and are of a very high quality, so much so I’ve order more!

Hi John,
Thank you so much for the 5 star rating and the great feedback. We hope you are enjoying the sun protection with the Toyota Landcruiser 200 series sun shades.
Kind regards, Snap Shades Team.

Nick
NickSydney, NSW

Perfect

Love love love, this product Snap Shades, so easy to install, and the best thing about it is, the protection it gives you from the sun. I totally, will recommend Snap Shades to family and friends.

Hi Nick,
Thank you so much for the 5 star review and for the great feedback. We are glad to hear you found the installation easy and that they provide the sun protection you were after.

Sammy
SammyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality product

Quality product that was easy to install and works perfectly. Ordering online was super easy and delivery was fast which is perfect for last minute gift ideas.

Andrew Casked

Using a snap shade on the right side in my CX5 is dangerous as you cannot see out the window. I don't use it and bought a different brand which gives visibility.

I'd read in responses that there is a left and right shade but neither is marked. Where are they marked left and right? It could be a 50/50 chance that theyre installed incorrectly. I tried both combinations and the issue persisted. Are you concerned about a potential safety issue?

Snap ShadesSnap Shades

Hi Andrew, visibility out of your windows does depend on various factors such as angle, tinting and lighting. The mesh material is directional so you can change the shades from left to right and vice versa to see if that helps. They are not specifically marked left or right as they work on both rear door windows. We have also updated our material to increase visibility lately. This might solve your issue.

Sure. 83571

Snap ShadesSnap Shades

Thanks for that. Our Customer Service Representative will send you an email on Monday. Hope this helps.

TJBasked

If I were to buy the BMW X2 shades, does it come with the main back door windows as well as the back door quarter window? Just checking as it says 2 x boot row shades on your website.

Snap ShadesSnap Shades

Hi TBJ, thank you for your enquiry. The shades come in 4 pieces. The shades will cover the quarter panel and the main window on the rear doors. I hope this helps, we currently have our Black Friday sale.

TJB

Wonderful thank you, I’ll jump onto the sale now!

Snap ShadesSnap Shades

If you have any issues, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Snap Shades team members.

Alicia
Aliciaasked

Is it normal that I can’t see out my the back right passenger window (behind driver side) when these are installed?

I now a have a huge blind spot that I’m sure is not safe and wondering if it’s also illegal.

Snap ShadesSnap Shades

Hi Alicia, that is an excellent question.

You will need to install the shades in the correct direction as the weave of the material is direction hence there will be a left and a right shade for your car. On top of that, there is always going to be a reduction of vision while using a shade. There is a ratio for protection and vision and we chose 84.6% as it needs to provide sufficient protection or there isn't really a point of a shade. Factors that change vision is the angle you sit at, the design of the vehicle, the height of the driver, the weather, window tinting etc.

Car window shades are not illegal as window sox have been around since 1988, we have refined the installation and increased visibility of an existing product on the market.

Unlike other companies, we provide 30 days return policy so that customers can test the shades out. If they are too dark for you liking and you are within the 30 days return period, please contact us with your order number to arrange a refund.

Get an answer from our members and Snap Shades representatives