Snap Shades

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Snap Shades

Perfect fit! Does what we need it to do

Perfect fit, so hard to find ones to fit our large square windows but these fit like a glove they block out enough sun and he can still see out the windows! they’re perfect

Matt and Angela
Matt and AngelaPerth, WA

A perfect, high quality fit!

Bought shades for our Tuscon for our first baby. Shades are great, high quality and a perfect fit. Darkening effect is great too, just makes checking blind spots at night slightly more difficult. Highly recommend!

Pete
Pete

Perfect fit

Easy to navigate through site found shade I needed and ordered it when it arrived it was the exact one for my car

Happy Camper
Happy CamperSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fits perfectly very happy with this product

Easy to order online
Delivery was quick
Well packaged
Easy to install just snap on with magnets fits my "Toyota Fortuna perfectly

Perfect fitting shade.

Easy to order & regular updates ensured I knew exactly where the order was at.
Promptly arrived, well packaged & presented.
Easy to install and the entire windscreen is covered. Rear window shades simply snap into place. I have wanted this for a long time.

Wow what a great product

Wow what a great product. Very easy to install. We wish something like this was available 30years ago when our boys were babies.

Charl
CharlPerth, WA

Dont waste your money on any other shades! Snap shades are truely worth every cent

Easy to install they just magnet to your door its as simple as that. They come folder in a small bag and they pop open

Jeff P
Jeff PMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fits perfectly

I loved how the shades were an exact contour for my Corolla’s windows. So easy to install and pack down for storage. They’re perfect because they do a great job at shading our little baby’s eyes when he’s in the back seat in his capsule. They’re dark enough to block the sun, but still let enough light out to see through for any traffic. Great money spent!

Laurence Holzhauser
Laurence HolzhauserRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great buy!

Ordering online was simple, item sent out for delivery quickly, received communication from seller with information on tracking. Received item and they just “snapped” right on. A lot better looking than the usual shades you buy. The storage bag that came with it was a great addition. Overall would recommend.

Grace
Grace

Great fit at last!

It has always been difficult to get a shade screen to fit my Mini Cooper Sports. To find one that is custom made of sturdy materials has now made keeping my car shaded so much easier as it actually fits perfectly. No more excess shade material to try and stuff away. Thanks Snap Shades

ON555
ON555Western Sydney

You get what you pay for!

Not going to lie... it's not the cheapest sunshade out there but you can't put a price on quality, can you? Buy one of these and gone are the days of saggy sunshades. It even comes with a nice carrybag for the sunshade and stows away neatly when not in use. I bought one for both of our cars and have no regrets doing so.

Cut Above The Rest

After trying several types of shades from baby stores/car stores, I am glad we spent the money on Snap Shades. They are so easy to use, block out the perfect amount of light, and don't obstruct view completely. Love them!

Trudie
Trudie

Window blinds

The installation of the blinds was simple and they are great fit for the windows and while camping I could open the windows while the car was parked and no flies or mozzies got in , I am extremely happy with this product.

Joanne
JoanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product

So easy to find information on website
Family has now purchased these as well,
Great product , so easy to install would highly recommend

Roseanna
RoseannaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing product

Fast, efficient service and delivery. Amazing product, best shades we’ve used! Will definitely recommend to friends and family!
Thanks snap shades!

Jenny
Jennyasked

Hi guys
My snap shade arrived today, I found a problem that must affect others, it's my dash cam! My shade just won't fit over it, my hubby will look at it to see if he can adjust it somehow. At that price I want it to work, material looks amazing. Suggestions appreciated from anyone else whose had this minor problem.

Andrew Casked

Using a snap shade on the right side in my CX5 is dangerous as you cannot see out the window. I don't use it and bought a different brand which gives visibility.

I'd read in responses that there is a left and right shade but neither is marked. Where are they marked left and right? It could be a 50/50 chance that theyre installed incorrectly. I tried both combinations and the issue persisted. Are you concerned about a potential safety issue?

Sure. 83571

Snap ShadesSnap ShadesSend a private message

Thanks for that. Our Customer Service Representative will send you an email on Monday. Hope this helps.

TJBasked

If I were to buy the BMW X2 shades, does it come with the main back door windows as well as the back door quarter window? Just checking as it says 2 x boot row shades on your website.

Snap ShadesSnap ShadesSend a private message

Hi TBJ, thank you for your enquiry. The shades come in 4 pieces. The shades will cover the quarter panel and the main window on the rear doors. I hope this helps, we currently have our Black Friday sale.

TJB

Wonderful thank you, I’ll jump onto the sale now!

Snap ShadesSnap ShadesSend a private message

If you have any issues, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Snap Shades team members.

Get an answer from our members and Snap Shades representatives