Greg H.

Greg H.South East Queensland, QLD

This product does exactly what is states.

Fits the window perfeclty. Is still visable to look through from inside the vehicle. Also adds additional privacy to the back seats of my vehicle and is very easy to install.

Eloise W.

Eloise W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect fit for the car. Instillation was easy.

These window shades are perfect to protect your little ones from UV and get air without being an eye sore.

Becky

BeckySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best I found !!

After trying multiple products from elsewhere with no luck, I came across snap shades on Facebook and gosh am I glad I found them. Amazing product! Love it!

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Snap Shades compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Debbie H.

Debbie H.Sydney, NSW

Love the sun shade

Fast postage and excellent customer service I absolutely love the sun shade cloth would highly recommend and would buy again

Des

DesFar North Queensland, QLD

What a great product.

Great shades, basic to install, look great on the Landrover Discovery. Increases privacy and cools the vehicle. Highly recommended product.

Rachel O.

Rachel O.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect shades for baby!

These shades are amazing. Perfect fit for our car window & so easy to install. They provide perfect amount of shade for our baby and still allow her to see out the window. They do not effect driving vision as other shades we have tried have. Highly recommend. Wish we had spent the money and purchased these first!

Maurita

MauritaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best thing I ever invested in!

Easy to purchase
Australian owned
Fantastic customer service
I accidentally ordered 2 sets. I was emailed before processing to ask if I had made a mistake and I had. A refund was offered right away

oral.power

oral.powerBowen, Queensland

Perfect product and is of excellent quality

I shopped online and it was very easy to find what i wanted, the product range is great and the product i received is of excellent quality. the shade was easy to install the instructions were easy to follow.

Liz

Liz Canberra 2600, ACT

Perfect fit

So easy to install. I watched installation video but it was even easier than that suggested. Perfect fit, no gaps and holds in place better than I imagined when the window is down.

Adam M.

Adam M.Hunter Region, NSW

Should have got these earlier!!

Great product! Super quick processing and shipping!! Easy to install and provide an excellent amount of shade!! Wish we had have purchased these sooner!!

Courtney M

Courtney MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

BMW X5 - Shades for newborn terrific product

Terrific product protecting our newborn from the sun & glare. Regrettably we didn’t purchase the rear ‘port’ window as I didn’t think this would matter however this is essential and we have now purchased these too!
Very easy to install
Great service & quick delivery!
Highly recommend

100% satisfied with purchase

Easy to install in CRV 2016 (less then 20secs) Fits the window like a glove. Keeps baby car seat cool during summer. Worth the money. Able to still use the windows while they are attached. They also look stylish/sleek as they fit so perfectly unlike others on the market.

Perfect fit, light years better than any other shades we’ve tried!

The fact they are custom fit is perfect. Easy to install and basically never need to remove. Folds up easily if you need to pack away. Highly recommend

Quick delivery and a great product

Simple to fit and cannot fault product. Looks great and keeps car cooler . Comes with very easy to read instructions.

Steph

Steph

No fuss install

My shades were sent out quickly and when I received them were super easy to install. They look good from inside and out. A little hard to see blind spot while driving but otherwise perfect.

Isabel S

Isabel SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect product

Exactly what I ordered and what was advertised, incredibly easy to fit and extremely quick delivery. Very happy! Highly recommend

Noah

NoahSydney Surrounds, NSW

Snap Shades - Perfect!

The shades arrived with easy to understand instructions and 4 spare magnets. They were easy to place, locating the magnets and then fitting them. They remove easily and I store them flat in the rear of the vehicle. They install in a couple of seconds, yes, seconds, and do a fantastic job of reducing the glare/sunlight coming into the car and onto my grandchildren.

Tim G.

Tim G.Perth, WA

Great choice, this is my second time. Couldn't be happier.

Was looking for shades that could be easier fitted and removed. Other brands kept breaking. Snug fit first time and even easy to store when not in use.

Sherry

SherrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome shades

Shade extremely well, keeps back cool for our puppy & the fridge
Recommend to all. Easy to order and very quick delivery

Stasi

StasiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product , Great Service

Quality product, nicely packed (with extra magnets and alcohol wipes required for installation), and delivered fast! Definitely Recommend these shades. I even had an issue with installation and they helped! Really good service !

TJBasked

If I were to buy the BMW X2 shades, does it come with the main back door windows as well as the back door quarter window? Just checking as it says 2 x boot row shades on your website.

Snap ShadesSnap Shades

Hi TBJ, thank you for your enquiry. The shades come in 4 pieces. The shades will cover the quarter panel and the main window on the rear doors. I hope this helps, we currently have our Black Friday sale.

TJB

Wonderful thank you, I’ll jump onto the sale now!

Snap ShadesSnap Shades

If you have any issues, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Snap Shades team members.

Alicia

Aliciaasked

Is it normal that I can’t see out my the back right passenger window (behind driver side) when these are installed?

I now a have a huge blind spot that I’m sure is not safe and wondering if it’s also illegal.

Snap ShadesSnap Shades

Hi Alicia, that is an excellent question.

You will need to install the shades in the correct direction as the weave of the material is direction hence there will be a left and a right shade for your car. On top of that, there is always going to be a reduction of vision while using a shade. There is a ratio for protection and vision and we chose 84.6% as it needs to provide sufficient protection or there isn't really a point of a shade. Factors that change vision is the angle you sit at, the design of the vehicle, the height of the driver, the weather, window tinting etc.

Car window shades are not illegal as window sox have been around since 1988, we have refined the installation and increased visibility of an existing product on the market.

Unlike other companies, we provide 30 days return policy so that customers can test the shades out. If they are too dark for you liking and you are within the 30 days return period, please contact us with your order number to arrange a refund.

Erika S.

Erika S.asked

Hi! I have some questions before purchasing your product.
1. Will the magnet damage the painting? Since it’s not a fridge magnet, the car vibrates all the time when driving.
2. Is it possible to just purchase 1 instead of 2?

Snap ShadesSnap Shades

Hi Erika, the magnets on the shades are covered by fabric so there will be no direct contact of the magnets to the paint. We currently only sell Snap Shades in pairs. Any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Snap Shades Team.

Andrew
Andrew

On my car the there is tape on 1 side of the magnets, which is stuck to door frame on the bottom section which is leather on my car and top is metal. Tape similar to 3M double sided. Magnet used to connect bracket/clip to actual sunshade. This allows you to take sunshade out when not required very easily.

Get an answer from our members and Snap Shades representatives