4.1 (1,135)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (122) · No (1,103)

Greg

Greg

15lt fridge/freezer

Constantly runs, lid hard to open and close, does cool but constantly kicks in and out.
Top tip, put your money towards a better known brand.

Customer Service4WD Supacentre

Still waiting for my refund.

Do not shop here they have no customer care. I’m still waiting for a refund on products I did not receive

Joel

Joel Mid North Coast, NSW

Opened it up and it’s got a hole and wear marks will be putting in a claim

Not overly happy and will be putting in a warranty claim on my 3m by 3m gazebo as it has wear marks and a whole in the cover not gonna curly happy as I was keen to use this more and not have to worry about putting a claim in

jeroenvan3000

jeroenvan3000Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My own jump starter!

My battery went flat and got a start from a mate with their kings jump starter... I was sold. That was Saturday and on Wednesday the delivery of my jump starter arrived! Brilliant!

Megs

MegsIllawarra, NSW

Easy to order and quick service

I was purchasing this for a gift and was pleased how easy it was to transact. My daughter was very pleased with the product and it was easy to fit. In retrospect some more photos showing that the table was removable might be helpful.

Hi Megs,
We could not be happier that we provided you with a great buying experience and we thank you for your feedback.

Jim

Jim Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great little stove

Compact oven fast shipping couldn’t be happier with the purchase and the service well done to kings online really happy

Hi Jim,
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note we are glad you loved your experience! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review.

Great customer service

Part of my order was missing and after an email detailing the missing part, it was sent out within the hour and arrived only a few days later.

Hi Todd,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with the community. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you.

Mark J.

Mark J.Illawarra, NSW

I usually go online from home, yesterday I was in Sydney, and ordered through my phone app..I couldn't believe the ease and the fast delivery of my ordered products. There was a glitch..but that was explained by the second courier..and that had to do with Parcel sizing. Not the fault of the couriers..well done 4WD supacentre.

Hi Mark,
Hearing that you had the best experience is the best thing we could hope for! We would like to thank you for sharing this great review with us and the community.

Kewmac

KewmacIllawarra, NSW

Good communication, quick delivery

Items as described delivered in timely manner. Have not used products as yet but both are very sturdy. Charger is compact and air compressor comes with all necessary components

Behrang D.

Behrang D.Sydney, NSW

Items delivered ripped and with missing parts

The awning walls I ordered were delivered with ripped cases and with missing pegs.

Generally not happy with the delivery service!

Albo Ridge

Albo RidgeNorth Western Region, NSW

Handy little BBQ

Purchased the portable BBQ. Great price and works quite well. Prompt delivery. Scored a duffle bag as a freeby. Saved hundreds compared to buying a Weber and so far does the same job. Looking forward to many meals cooked in it on the road.

Hi there,
Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review, we are thrilled that you loved your experience online! We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, we are glad to see you're happy.

FairDinkum

FairDinkumSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Staff & Prices

Cargo Drawers are reasonable quality, but the installation manual is TOTALLY USELESS and drawers require modifications to strengthen the bearing mounts and fixing points.

Hi there,
We could not be happier that we provided you with a great buying experience and we thank you for your feedback on the product.

Tom M.

Tom M.Hunter Region, NSW

Awesome honest sales advice. Awesome experience

Bought a full 12v system to setup my campervan. I thought I needed all the bits and pieces but the salespeople assisted me with their knowledge and expertise with not over selling me things I did not need. They even showed me their own vehicle setups to help Me understand

Hi Tom,
We are happy to hear you had a positive experience at 4wd Supacentre and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us, we hope to see you again soon!

leftie

leftieCentral West, NSW

gazebo and carry bag

gazebo is great. carry bag not very happy with might last a couple of trips, not what i expected will still keep shoping with kings though .

symonsjj

symonsjjMid North Coast, NSW

Good stuff

Service and product was great BUT for the life of me I don't know why I have to receive 4 emails for my invoice.

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good quality and a bargin

Friendly staff everything on display so far quality of products are good happy to recommend to all friends and family

Store LocationKawana

Hi Peter,

Dave G

Dave G

Kings delivery response is amazing and I look forward to future purchases for my outdoor products. Thanks Kings

Kings has a good range of products for your outdoor activities at exceptional prices. They are the go to supplyer for your outdoor needs.

Hi Dave,

Ben

BenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible experience

1. I bought the item then AFTER payment was taken im then told its a 2 week wait for stock of the advertised item.
2. Near 4 weeks later i call up to find out it has arrived but i was never informed.
3. Went to pick it up and was refused my item and told to pay for it to be delivered.
4. I have no item to review for you as even though the item has been paid for im simply not allowed it.
5. I have unsubscribed from the bombardment of daily e-mails several times yet they keep coming.

Mary

MaryWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great product

These are so easy to use. Just cut to the length you need, seal one end, add whatever you need and then vacuum seal. Perfect

Hi Mary,
Thanks for your 5 Star review, we are happy to see that you got exactly what you wanted out of your purchase with us.
Regards, Mia

Great product value for money

Store in SA is only new and will improve with more stock over time , great service and great quality product

Hi Stephen,

Evana Bundesen

Evana Bundesenasked

4WD Supacentre

I purchased a slim line LED light bar, when first wiring it up, the light bar would switch on without headlights, on with low beam and off with high beam. Thought this could be mean it was negatively switched, after following your diagrams, light bar comes on when switched on and lights off, off on low beam and on on high beam. Remains on when headlights completely off, what could I be doing wrong? What can I do to fix this?

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for sharing your feedback and we are sorry that your experience was not more positive.

If you require further assistance with this review, can you please send us your order number, any further relevant details, and a photocopy of this review you have left us - showing where you left your review and your feedback,, if you do require assistance, via email at social@4wdsupacentre.com.au . We can do our best to assist you with your inquiry and/or order.

Sue S

Sue Sasked

4WD Supacentre

We have the Kings 60lt fridge freezer. Perchased a few years ago. We have been very happy with this product. One our Recent camping trip it stopped working on the 12 volt phase, 240 works fine. We checked 12 volt fuse which is ok, my husband had solar panel hooked up a the time, and it stopped working. Any ideas?? who does repairs? any help would be appreciated. Thank you :)
Sue Sherwell

Carol Duasked

4WD Supacentre

Bought a bundle jump starter and tool kit, tool kit has arrive but no sign or update tracking information for the jump start. Receive email that its been shipped but no scans with courier for 3 days now.

Kathryn
4WD Supacentre l Social Media Manager

David J A.
David J A.

I bought a swag online, money was debited and no swag delivered. Their courier company keep sending me false tracking numbers, when I call they tell me it is still at the warehouse. 4WD super centre refuse to give a refund or deliver what I have paid for.

Carol Du

Doesn't sound promising at all, i was told to wait until a full week has past before calling 4wd to chase up. I have placed multiple orders from different companys after placing this current order from 4WD who also used Courier Please and have received them way before their ETA so i know there is no backlog with Courier Please now. I could have also been given a fake tracking number. This is also suppose to be dispatched 1-2 business days as instock

Get an answer from our members and 4WD Supacentre representatives