Listing monitored by 4WD Supacentre

4.1 (1,599)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (191) · No (1,525)

Acatch4u
Acatch4uSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

THE WORST COMPANY

I bought a battery jump starter and on first attempt at use it failed. Non English speaking staff who don't understand and have no idea what the product is. Emails take days to respond and ask the same info provided with pics multiple times & always a different person.
I would not recommend dealing with this unscrupulous company.

• +1Thumbnail
  • Return Claim MadeYes

Absolutely shocking and rude customer service phone line staff

4wd Supacentre mislabelled my shipping address. Courier sent notification that they were unable to deliver. I contacted both the courier and 4wd SC who each blamed the other. 10days later 4wdSC has not authorised collection from the depot, refuse to take responsibility claiming once it leaves there depot it is the couriers fault and the call centre staff told me that "It is no longer their responsibilty and they have done everything that they can so please don't call again"

The kings speakers

The speaker is Good value for your money I recommend buying it.

DillonGippsland, VIC

15” Numberplate light bar

Although the design is simple it does not fit correctly on the vehicle as stated, the mounting position on a 2016 Nissan XTrail front bumper does not allow the bracket to sit flush without causing damage to the bumper, the wire harness plug is to big to fit through the grill or bottom of the bumper, the
easy plug and play wiring loom is straight forward to install but you may need to remove the grill and the headlight to install the plug, finding a location to put another wires through the fire wall is also a challenge, in the end it wasn’t worth pulling the car apart to fit the light bar, so before purchasing call them to find out

Chris Y
Chris YSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

Visited the 4WD Supacentre in Campbelltown on the weekend to pick up a few things for our camping setup. Was greeted within a few minutes by one of the sales team, showed them my cart for the online store and she instantly grabbed a trolley and helped we collect all the items and had me on my way in no time. Unpacked all the gear at home (Fridge, Battery, Battery box and Solar Panels) and put it all together and its working flawlessly. Cant wait for our next camping trip and to be able to put it all to a proper test!

Hi Chris,
We are happy to hear you had a positive experience at 4WD Supacentre and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us, we hope to see you again soon!

Worst customer service - Low prices = Low or No service

Clifford RipGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Atrocious service and zero interest in customer service

Hi Clifford,
Our team is quite backlogged with the demand, I am continuing to follow up and will update you with a result once I have one.
Regards, Mia

Camping essentials for your next road trip and where you can buy them

Camping gear has unsurprisingly been at the top of a lot of shopping lists this summer. Whether you’re hiking, car camping, or caravanning, you’ll need supplies for your getaway. Here are some highly rated camping products you can buy, and some of the best stores to buy them at.

Clara V.
Clara V.
camping-essentials-for-your-next-road-trip-and-where-you-can-buy-them

No customer care

Wrong product not happy orderd online when the product got to me notice it was wrong got told by the 4wd team that I needed to send it back before I was able to get a refund or before they send me the correct product waited 10 days for it to be sent to me in the first place I am to wait 10+ days before I get what I bought no consumer right in place amazing how they keep a business open when they fail so bad

cbfinch16
cbfinch16

I have tried to resolve it hence why I decided to put up this review your online store plus customer service skills Is equivalent to wish.com

Worst customer service

I sadly have to go to this shop frequently.
Forget about returning any faulty items.
The products are inferior quality throughout.
Worst customer service ever, they really do not care about you, regardless of how much money you spend in their shop. You will be accused of lying and get bullied.
There's completely new staff every two weeks which goes to show that they do not care about the people that work there at all either.
I believe they have bought five star reviews to get their ratings up on various platforms - I have not once met someone who had to get in touch with the store with an issue and did not complain about their customer service afterwards.

Anjelica B.
Anjelica B.South East Queensland, QLD

Stacey from Customer Service was a lifesaver!

Rang to swap an order to pick up from delivery; Stacey from Customer Service took 3 mins max to get it all sorted and ready for me to pick up by end of week; was very sweet and effective at her job! Very Happy with the outcome!

Hi Anjelica,
Thank you for leaving such a nice review. We are glad that you loved our services, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise.

Pathetic service

Don't waste your time accuse you of lying don't call back try intimidate you and all dodgy company DONT USE

Bronze W.
Bronze W.Northern Region, NSW

Another excellent product

I have bought many excellent products over the last few months. I purchased a new 4wd yesterday.
Ordered a side awning for it yesterday and it turned up today. Even my courier loves kings products.
Thank you again.
Very satisfied

Hi there,

Michelle S.South East Queensland, QLD

Still waiting for refund

Returned two self inflating mattress as both were faulty. Told instore that our money would be refunded but they can’t process the refund instore by our eftpos card (even though that’s how we paid for the products). Rather, they had to take bank account details. It’s now 2.5 weeks later, still waiting for my money back. At one point I was told the refund had been processed and claim was closed - when I didn’t get my money they told me the transfer failed because the bank account details were wrong. They weren’t wrong. Now being told they are having trouble processing refunds and haven’t given me an ETA. I’m waiting on the refund to be able to buy replacement products for a trip next week.

Hi Michelle,
We haven't received a response from you. Please feel free to email us so we can assist with improving your experience with us.

Michelle S.

I did reply as soon as I received notification of the message. It still took a month to receive my refund.

The Worst customer service I have ever experienced!

Absolutely disgusted by the condescending way I was spoken to by the Brendale store manager! “any normal person” & “it’s just common sense” is apparently an acceptable way to address a customer, when querying staff about a faulty product. A complaint was raised to upper management, which was grossly mishandled, I can honestly say.. absolutely the worst customer service I’ve ever received, throughout the whole process! Sad that such a well know
company, cares so little about customer relations. I should have listened to all the warnings about the lack in quality of 4wdsupacentres products and total lack of customer service! I’ll be happily spending my money elsewhere in future!

Hi there,

Ghille in t.
Ghille in t.
Dee
DeeGeraldton

Terrible freight charges

I regularly order online and when possible I collect from canning vale store. The last order I tried I wasn’t allowed to have the free shipping as I’m now in excluded area. Also not entitled to the capped $19 shipping.
Living in a city that a lot of people go camping, fishing etc it’s disgusting that we basically have to ignore all specials, bundles and combos they have advertised all over the website as shipping for a shower awning now costs $24.17!