SteveWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

I like the choices and the products available

I found everything easy to work with and to install great products and affordable didn’t find a store went online and found the service very good and direct othe services I have used takes to long to deliver your service is very good

bruno47

bruno47MELBOURNE

Spot lights

Store LocationRavenhall

JimbGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rubbish

Bought a 120watt solar blanket died after 14 months,straps that support it broke,then stopped working,do not buy.I thought these guys sold good products only sell imported crap.The only way you can get these guys to respond is give bad reviews.

Store LocationDandenong
Jimb

Have emailed you with details,do you know there is a facebook site with this stuff.

Mick

MickSouth East Queensland, QLD

AWESOME PRODUCT AND SERVICE!!!

Purchased a 3m x 6m Kings Gazebo from their online depot on Friday 14/02/20. It arrived on Tuesday 18/02/20. Turned up well packed and in great shape.
It was easy to set up. Workmanship on all components of the frame was spot on. The blue canopy is quite striking and made from excellent material. Can't fault it. Will be interesting to see how it weathers now as it will be up permanently (weather permitting).

great product , service & timely delivery

great service , delivery in good time and the product was very easy to fit using the kit provided would happily recommend this to any one looking at a similar product

Terrible warranty claim system

Phil

Hi Tamara. There is nothing further I can do for your company. Some of the personnel I dealt with from your company were Melissa Jury, Kathryn, Anna and Liz Jones.

Gerwood P.4WD Supacentre

Bought a dominator xtreme winch paid $300 to install it and found out that it wont work.

Brand new denominator extreme winch wont work. It would take alot of work to take the winch off the bullbar and claim warranty now. Please do check every product before packed. Coz you guys know how crap your warranty process is

Store LocationDandenong

Josh R.

Josh R.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Bad warranty experience broken fridge

Worst service ever fridge does not work I have only used it twice.when I ring up to sort it out they were not helpful and after 4 phone calls tell me they are going to send me a fan for the fridge that I have to install myself, I have tested the fan and it works.i want to go camping but I can't as I am relying on the fridge to keep my food cold. Should not have to go through this.

Gerwood P.4WD Supacentre

great products and great prices.

Ive had no issues with my camping gear and I have bought a lot of stuff from a roof top tent to bbq, camp oven and a plethora of other items. The staff at the warehouse are spot on.

Store LocationCockburn store

Hi Dean,
Thanks for giving us great feedback. We appreciate your support.
Cheers,
Saleha

Michael T.

Michael T.South East Queensland, QLD

Customer service was spot on

Shout out to the team at the Browns Plains store. Went in there yesterday with a decent shopping list and limited time. Almost immediately old mate was up and helping me find stuff. A few of my items were from the bulky section so while we finished off the transaction, he'd already geed them up to get it ready. I walked out the door, backed the ute up and my bulky items were already being lowered onto my roof racks. I reckon I was in and out of the driveway in between 5 and 10 minutes and made it home just in time, definitely due to the efficiency and customer service of the guys at Browns Plains. Spot on service guys! Keep it up!

Store LocationBrowns Plains

Sean H.

Sean H.

Great tyres great price

I recently replaced all tyres on my Amarok before a trip down the South East of Sa. Got the extra deep tread. I paid about 15% more. Worth every cent when I was tackling the dunes if Kingston soft sands

Pat 79

Pat 79South East Queensland, QLD

Once they take your money, your relationship with this company is over.

I bought a 160w solar pannel at Browns plains store in early December 2019. They didn't have the brackets to fit it in stock. I was told I could pay for the brackets and someone would contact me when they turn up in store. 8 weeks later and I still can't use my solar pannel because I have no brackets to fit it.

Store LocationBrowns plains

Hi there Pat,
Im really sorry to hear this, can you please send me an email with your order number to, jlum@4wdsupacentre.com.au, and I will follow that up for you.
Thanks, Jamie

Terrible

Used awning once.
Horizontal pole broke.
No dramas, ill just buy a new one who knows whats caused it.
Rang and ordered no dramas.
2 1/2 weeks later no contact.
Ring yesterday, person on the phone said she will chase it up and call back. Never does.
Ring today oh sorry we have no stock not sure when they are coming in. COOOL
Thanks for taking my money. What a waste of time. I will buy another brand
The service on the phone was shocking. The product isn't much better.
Can't even give me a refund there and then. Has to be put through as a claim???

Mfitz

Mfitz

Charges for delivery of multiple purchase

I am a disgruntled customer, paying $40 for delivery of a kings fridge from the 4x4 superstore, and then they added another $5 for delivering of the tie down straps for the fridge.

Patrol4x4Perth, WA

Poor product support, 270 degree awning snapped on first use

Store LocationHazelmere
Patrol4x4

Hi Kathryn, I have sent you an email. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Not Happy. warranty claim issues

Tried making a warranty claim on multiple devices and when submitting keeps coming up error and will not submit.
Have emailed them personally and they have avoided the email and wont solve the issue. Very poor online service.
The warranty i am claiming are the laser spot lights with steam already in the casing only owning for 3 months, and have not gone through any river crossings. Only a small amount of rained received in Jan.

Defective items

Jason carey

Jason careyHunter Region, NSW

Poor product suprot

Store LocationHeatherbrae

Matt

MattSouth East Queensland, QLD

VERY INEFFICIENT SERVICE

Only come here if you can spare 45 minutes + to wait in the line at the checkout - absolute inefficiency at its best. I feel like I’m owed an hour of my time

Store LocationParkinson

GregKatherine, NT

POSTAGE

These idiots want $30 to post a pair of lightbulbs. When I asked why, they replied that they had to be sent separately, although it is ONE purchase - have a look yourself: https://www.4wdsupacentre.com.au/led-headlight-kit-suitable-for-toyota-prado-150-series-2009-to-2015.html.

This is why I don't buy Australian anymore, cheaper to get it posted from overseas.

Greg

[Content Removed] For anyone that is not getting it, I asked why postage was $30 for a pair of lightbulbs. (that was what was advertised). Their response was they needed to post them separately!!! The ad was for 2 bulbs.

Jeff

Jeffasked

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am trying to install my Kings 9inch Dominator lights on a new ARB wiring harness for their 9inch lights - (the ARB lights were stolen).
It isnt working - is this an issue of opposite polarity?
Regards
Jeff

Steve

Mate I have a new fortunes and it’s computer so I had to buy a Toyota harness for it but in saying that I am very happy with my light and the rang I get from them very happy bloke hope you get the same enjoyment out of your don’t know if this helped or not a

mitchasked

hey there,

I've got a set of 9" osram spotties and the screws fell out on the corrugations and i was wondering what are the 2 sizes of the screws?

cheers!

Hi Mitch,

Are you after the bolts to mount the bracket to the bull bar or the bolts to attach the light to the bracket? We do sell the mounting kit, if you like we can sort out a order for you?

Cheers, Kathryn.

mitch

hey Kathryn, just the bolts that attach to the lights!

cheers

Andrew

Andrewasked

What does the valve on the back of the adventure kings 8.5 laser driving lights do? There doesn't appear to be a manual anywhere to check.

Hi Andrew,

Could you please email me a picture of the valve that's you're referring to so I can assist you further?

Please email to: