Listing monitored by 4WD Supacentre

4.2 (1,413)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (146) · No (1,371)

Warren
Warren South East Queensland, QLD

Great idea space saver n convenient

Warehouse guys were excellent and helpful but some salesman at front counter needs more training about engaging with customers and product knowledge. Giving the right information regarding products fitment sizing etc

Hi Warren,
Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Helen T.
Helen T.South East Queensland, QLD

Couldn't have had a better service

Very very helpful. The shop assistant advised me on the product I needed, packed and pushed out the trolley to my car and loaded everything in for me. Outstanding service

Hi Helen,
Thank you for leaving us such a positive review and mentioning Parkinson store You are right, they are always going above and beyond and we will be sure to share your praises with them!

Roxy S.
Roxy S.South East Queensland, QLD

Huge range great service

I found everything I needed and more!! Pricing was great and service was unreal while in store!! So happy with everything I purchased

Hi Roxy,
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us and the community. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark!

Find out how 4WD Supacentre compares to other Camping Shops

Rather spend my money somewhere else.

Staff really friendly when purchasing product but when i wanted return product because it was not as described there attitude changed to being short and abrupt with obviously rehearsed answers. No refund policy only store credit. Re . Laser driving lights with pencil beam the size of a bin lid at 400 metres and very little spread. Useless as driving lights. Would not recommend store or products to anyone. Still waiting for call from them to dicuss issue.

Alan
Alan
Mark O.
Mark O.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

It is hard to say how pleased I am in only 20 words. Excellent customer service

Didn't have to look for anything as a staff member was my personal assistant with a lot of knowledge about the products that are sold and where they were situated in the store

Hi Mark,
Thank you for leaving such a nice review. We are glad that you loved our services, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise.

Glenn
GlennAU

Good service & product

Range of products was fair, easy to find what you wanted in the store & plenty of help to navigate you in the right direction from staff. Very helpful.

Glenn.

Hi Glenn,
We could not be happier that we provided you with a great buying experience and we thank you for your feedback.

Andrew - Bowral
Andrew - BowralIllawarra, NSW

Quick delivery and simple order process.

This was the 2nd wiring harness I have ordered over time. The website is easy to use and will offer alternatives and good deal bundles. This time I bundled some much needed work lights in and the price was very attractive.

Hi Andrew,
Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review, we are thrilled that you loved your experience online! We hope to see you again soon.

Rachelle D.
Rachelle D.Kimberley, WA

Prompt delivery

Love my new camping items - can't wait to use them - there were great options on super buys - made it difficult to decide

Hi Rachelle,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review, we appreciate your feedback!

Corey
CoreyEyre Peninsula, SA

Great camping gear

Happy with all the products I have received so far good quality can't wait to put them to use,will be ordering more stuff soon.

Another great experience

The Store is set out brilliantly with every thing displayed and the boxed item ready to put on a trolley and take to the checkout we’re the staff are extremely friendly and helpful informing you of and deals that are available.
All in all a great experience and highly recommend.

Hi there,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with the community. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you.

rmil
rmil

No worries
Credit we’re credits due especially Leigh? I think her name is she deserves a pay rise!

steve
steveSouth Australia

The staff at kilburn are excellent especially Troy Charlie Ryan both girls behind the counter excellent service

Excellent and we need more stock and more variety
I understand it’s still happening there will be more stock coming

Hi Steve,

James T.
James T.South East Queensland, QLD

Team was very helpful. Understood my query- a product return. They worked to help me rectify the issue. Great store.

Hi James,

Anthony
AnthonyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ali asparrow

Been negative on your people service skills until today… you need to make Ali Asparrow train everyone at your Adelaide store… as a retail manager myself i know how valuable effective sale staff are, she picked my personality and she sold me. She was fun and sold stuff to me which I was planning to buy from your competition… well done Ali

Hi Anthony,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this amazing review! We are so glad you like Ali's work! We will pass along the kind words!

Kris
KrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent staff

Staff extremely helpful with any questions and gave great advice. Gave best options and help for current situation and got me what I needed

Store LocationBRENDALE, BRISBANE QLD

Hi Kris,

Kerry
KerryNorth Queensland, QLD

Perfect!!!!

So good to touch to look and see everything and know you can buy it then not wait for it!

Store LocationTownsville

Hi Kerry,
Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback, we really appreciate it. Looking forward to seeing you at your local store!

Read more reviews - page 2

Darren
Darrenasked
4WD Supacentre

Kings Thumper Max Dual Air Compressor MkII can you lay it on its side when in use?

Hi Darren,
The air compressor can NOT function on its side and must be cooled down and turned off if you are going to move it from the upright position.
Talia

Crispy
Crispyasked
4WD Supacentre

My 9inch spotlights are not working after buying a new harness, I’ve plugged and played it as normal just no light, mind you I just installed led headlights maybe drawing to much power?

Hi Crispy
Did you get the plug n play harness or the standard harness, can you explain further the issue or send a video of the problem to us on social@4wdsupacentre.com.au with a screenshot of this question?
Thanks, Mia

Graeme
Graemeasked
4WD Supacentre

I want to instal some work lights to my Landcruiser, not connected to the headlights. I have a Kings smart harness, can I use it for a simple work light installation?

Hi Graeme
Unfortunately our spotlights wiring harnesses can only be used alongside the high beams with your headlights
Cheers, Mia