12,072
2,147

Selling items with known faults instead of issuing recall

Bought VMS unit for 4x4tracks and lasted 30 minutes. Took it back replaced with a new one lasted one hour. Why isnt this recalled when it was a known issue?

Store LocationWetherill park

3KVA enclosed Generator

Kings 3 KVA enclosed Generator is a good quality unit that starts eisily and runs well.
To assist buyers it may be best to put a NO OIL sticker near the petrol filling cap. The only place it states no oil is on the front of the manual. Who reads manuals and who checks out the front page?

prekkp

prekkpperth

poor quality

purchased portable camping shower 12v
unfortunately it was after 6months that I first used it so couldnt give them feedback on ebay,
product is very poor quality, didnt work out of box could see the fan not connected to the motor, I glued it back on but it didnt have the strength to turn fan in water or under load, waste of money, 5 days camping no shower,
i sent them email but they said they couldnt find my details of purchasing, they asked me to send order number,
I sent them order number and then they came back asking what order number was for,
seems they just want to play games,
dont buy from this company,
its only a $25 product but still if it is crap they shouldnt sell it.

Jamie M.

Jamie M.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Would not purchase anything else

So to start to buy off the website was easy. The trouble only started after receiving products. Have purchased almost their whole range for camping from roof top tent to battery and fridge. I have had 6 warranty claims ranging from marks on quick shade, dead cell in battery, marks on rooftop tent and missing bolt and also transit cover not fitting properly. Has been very frustrating. Their support is usually quite good replacing parts within a week. Sometimes requiring transit.

Steve

Steve

Poor quality finish

The awning has obviously been made with the cover completely over the whole mounting rail. Then someone has done a very poor job in cutting the cover to expose the mounting rail, looks butchered! And of course nothing like the picture in the instructions. Try and get the heads of the mounting bolts into the mounting rail, not! Great looking picture of the hardware with all the bolts and washers but no washers at all. In all poor finish and poor quality control.

Terrible customer service

They overcharged me instore. I called 20mins later, the person I spoke to was unhelpful. I didn’t get a claim number emailed to me like she said I would. It has been over a week and nothing from them.

Gerwood P.4WD Supacentre

Great product, great customer service

Steven B.

Steven B.Northeast, VIC

Quality product at a great price

All products i have brought have been received fast and any issues were resolved quickly. With easy install it makes DIY satisfying and fun.
Iv found the online store to be easy to navigate and the new bargains keep me coming back to check all the time.
I have been exceptionally happy with the customer service as well as the quality of product.

Chris h

Chris h

Winch cable pulls free from winch

Winch rope where it attaches to winch via the crimp and single screw should not be able to be pulled free by hand. It pulled free far too easily. Right in the middle of a bog.
Hell of a day trying to fix it with what little tools we had on hand. Removal of fairlead n sitting in big bog trying to unscrew crimp. Hammer open. Re-feed in small amount of cable that would fit and screwing a different screw in to get the through the hole through the cable and into side of cradle.
Customer service dont even reply

Mavo

MavoHunter Region, NSW

Brought a tonne of stuff

Store LocationHeatherbrea

Mavo

MavoHunter Region, NSW

Not what expecting

Les H.

Les H.Perth, WA

Fobbed me off when I had a query on a product I purchased

Had a query on a solar panel I purchased from a dealer. Googled the dealer and the the only website link I could find was back to 4WD Supacentre Online so I sent an email via support. In short the response said don't bother us go back to the dealer with your query. Is this what they call customer service.

Kings Car Seat Organiser

To be fair it does the job.

When it was built though I do believe the person in charge of cutting the metal rod that is inserted through the organiser was asleep or worse, blind. The rod is at least 5cm longer than the space provided.

Store LocationSydney

Greg

GregGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excessively slow to refund

I purchased a folding table last weekend from the Dandenong store. The price on the sign on the floor was less than what I was charged on my credit card (they said that they forgot to remove the sale price). Sales guy said that they would honour the displayed price and reimburse the difference , but couldn't do it himself. It had to go through accounts to review and process. Almost a week later I'm yet to be reimbursed the difference. I feel it's taking way too long. Other businesses do it there and then.

I will be returning the product for a full refund if a refund of the difference isn't paid soon.

Store LocationDandenong
Gerwood P.4WD Supacentre

Early September delivery, still waiting!

The advertisement read, "Pre-order for early September delivery", so i purchased the 8.5'" Laser Driving Lights on the 30/8 in preparation for my trip away leaving 28/9. Today is the 24/9 and still no sign of them.
I find it misleading and dishonest for a company to advertise they can deliver on a product that was not in stock, and the delivery of the product into the country was not until mid September. No correspondence or notification was given of the delay.

Details have been sent

The lights arrived today, 26/9 and work great.
When they advertise "pre order for an early delivery", they are referring to when the stock arrives at their warehouse NOT to you.

Gaz

Gaz

Customer service - not

If you need advice this is NOT the place to call!!! It says on their site to call them for advice. Honestly I spoke to what sounded like a 12 year old that could not stop saying anything but "like, like like" with no sense coming out of the mouth at all - dont waste your time

Crabcake

Crabcake

4wd Supercentre Great, Hunter Express Not So.

Ordered 2 x 200 watt solar blankets with extension leads through Ebay. 4wd Supercentre was quick to get the order delivered and the product is perfect and as described. 4wd Supercentre deserve 5 stars but only get 3 stars for using Hunter Express for delivery. Their driver was so rude, arrogant and obnoxious to me that I will never order again from any company that uses Hunter Express. See my review of Hunter Express on this site.

Colleen

Colleen

Delivery fail

I’m highly disappointed in your service I ordered a lot of stuff that said it was in stock when my order arrived the solar panels didn’t arrive. I called the call centre they said it was not in stock and were expecting a delivery this week. Why tell people your items are in stock I needed these panels by Friday I will not be ordering anymore things from this site. This is the second time I’ve ordered and the second crap up
Poor battery box the lid doesn’t even clip on just a tie strap

Service @ honesty

My battery case was faulty took it to Heatherbra store , they didn’t hesitate gave me a replacement no questions ask ,good store ,curtious,reliable. Thanks for your old fashion service at a good price.

Store LocationHeatherbra

Joshua M.

Joshua M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great products for the price

Store LocationBurleigh Heads, Qld

Jonesy

Jonesyasked

I want to connect your 3" work lights to the accessories power source, what is the best way to go about it with the supplied wiring harness?

Bongo

Contact $WD Supacentre, they may be able to assist.

Hi Jonesy,

We only have one type of wiring harness with it. if you want to connect to another power source then you may want to check with any auto parts shops in your area to see if they can help.

Cheers,
Saleha

Saed T.

Saed T.asked

I hooked my 9 inch kings lights and there is a tiny flicker when I turn them on is that normal

Hi Saed,

Can you please send your order details through to me at sahmad@4wdsupacentre.com.au and I can look into this further for you.

Regards,
Saleha

Flip

Flipasked

Online store

Silly question re the battery box. I've been running my fridge off the battery (for several weekends & it worked fine) with the switch in the OFF position. When should I have the switch in the ON position? When I'm checking the volts or actually using it to run a fridge?

Get an answer from our members and 4WD Supacentre representatives

4WD Supacentre Online store

4WD Supacentre Online store

6,528 reviews
4WD Supacentre Physical store

4WD Supacentre Physical store

3,081 reviews
CategoryOnline Shops, Camping Shops and Accessories, Parts & Tyre ShopsPhysical Shops, Camping Shops and Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops