Dkg

DkgPerth

Worth dropping in for a look

Friendly prompt service. Honest and knowledgeable staff. I highly recommend all Kings products. The items I have purchased are of a great quality, I haven't had anything break or wear out yet, and you just can't go past the price. 70lt Dual zone fridge $639 or a 60lt Engle for $1899. Make up your own mind.

Store LocationCanningvale
Jacob B.

Jacob B.Mid North Coast, NSW

Good quality, good service, great people

Great service, great quality recovery kit, hud unit is a must when going up in tyres size, found what I wanted in the store no problems, great variety of products on display/ available,

Store LocationHeatherbrae, Newcastle

DuaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It has almost everything you need to be out in nature

The store is well spaced out set up with displays
So things are easy to see and accessible
Staff are always willing to help with any enquiry or warranty enquiries and answered to the best of their ability

Store LocationRavenhall

Neville

NevilleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Should have been in there a long time ago great products no problems so far Thank You

Very easy quality is great we knew what we wanted & asked a couple of questions & information helped us a lot product’s were always available easy to install wiring a little complex but all good More staff would help out on floor Thank You

Store LocationBrowns Plains

MitchSouth East Queensland, QLD

Universal harness not universal - Ranger

Purchased the universal harness that wasnt universal, had to to source another product to fix. told them what it was meant to fit but it didnt. Not happy with my experience,

Store LocationBurleigh
Mitch

I know that, but that is not the issue. I have H4 lights, but that connection is behind a waterproof cover. The adapter requires this cover to be off or a hole to be drilled to pass back the other cable that comes off it.

Duncan

DuncanNewcastle

Product Great, not enough customer services attendants at store

Easy to navigate store to find products, but there were not enough customer service attendants on hand to help with advice. I waited for a long time to be served and the person who served me was stressed and in a hurry.

Kika

KikaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It’s perfect

Easy to install, my 10 year old son mounted the light bar and did the wiring himself after a should what went where, twin rear led light with wiring loom was easy too

Wal

WalHunter Region, NSW

My experience

Store was well set out, well lit, and clean. Not cluttered. The range was more than adequate for my wants. I was disappointed by the serving staff, who preferred to keep talking to each other, and not serve me. I thought that was a bit rude. They were instructed by their supervisor to serve me.

Customer Service4WD Supacentre

The products I have bought a excellent

The store in Caroline Springs was very good toWalk around and there is plenty of products you can see my wife has banned me but I will still go and the staff is very friendly

Store LocationCaroline Springs

Find out how 4WD Supacentre compares to other Camping Shops

Gazebo Hub. Expected more.

Gazebo Hub itself is ok. Bag it comes in is too small. I can’t for the life of me get the hub packed up small enough to fit back in.

PetrinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sorry but terrible

Brought a Deluxe swag with the canvas bags. The canvas stitching is coming undone already after a week. The swag is extremely cumbersome extremely hard to roll up and the canvas is thin chinese rubbish, you can actually see through small pin holes in the canvas, Poles are flimsy and easily broken. . Good lesson buy Australian, yes you pay more but it's worth it.

just sent it Emily

Petrina

your email keeps bouncing back Emily

Dallas

DallasSouth East Queensland, QLD

The perfect addition.

The Gazebo, floor, walls, storage bags and generator. I’ve also picked up one of their engine data scan tools. It’s a plug and play device and has helped me to monitor fuel usage and consumption.
If I can get it here, I will. Prices are great and staff are friendly and helpful

Store LocationBrowns Plains
Mark and Mechell

Mark and MechellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So far so good ,

Service was fantastic, hassle free sales member who showed us the products and left us to decide which was right for ourselves and it’s use, have purchased loads of gear from both store and online and have always been happy with results.

Store LocationRavenhall

Hi Mark,
Thanks for giving us great feedback. We appreciate your support.
Cheers,
Saleha

Nothing of what was advertised

The swags we bought were not waterproof even after weathering them for TWO weeks we took them camping and the smallest amount of rain they got soaked and were unusable

Store LocationBrendale
Customer Service4WD Supacentre

Very busy but you need some

Great place to shop and buy camping stuff however you need more staff at check out and shopping trolleys, a lot of people were holding onto heavy items for 30 mins, at least on sat/sun

Store LocationPARKINSON

Glenn

GlennPerth, WA

Ve Commodore spot lights wiring kit

I bought 9 inch spotlights kit from super centre canning vale and the fittings dont suit the connections on the ve and yes i trued to fit to the high beam

Customer Service4WD Supacentre

Product is great but service was poor.

Product is great but my service was poor. Wings were sold with drawers when they didn’t have in stock. Battery was ready and collected but box wasn’t waited a couple of weeks and heard nothing and had to call.. it had been marked as picked up and they had to check surveillance to see if I was telling the truth

When picking up we had a trailer and parked parallel and was rudely told to move the car before service

JasonSouth East Queensland, QLD

2nd one a charm

Purchased a Camp Toilet and 5 weeks later I tested it before packing into a camping trip, the toilet did not pump water. I did an online chat to arrange an exchange but it did not go well, I told them I am going camping in 2 days and require it so I will come into the store to swap for another but the girl on the chat says I can't do that and will take 4 to 7 days to check for warranty. What !!!!!. I went in anyway the next day and it was sorted very pleasantly with the staff and the new one works an absolute treat, I would recommend these Camp toilets to anyone, it was a shame the 1st one didn't work and I tested after I purchased it but I was very happy camper with the replacement. Thank you staff at the Brendale Store.

Store LocationBrendale
Jason

We just came back from our camping holiday and the Camp Toilet is the best thing since sliced bread. Have used others but this one is comfortable and flushed real good to use minimal water. Would definitely recommend.

Bton86

Bton86

Great value and customer service

I have purchased a big daddy swag, awning and a few other things from 4wd supa centre. Quality is reflective of price if not even a bit better. My big daddy swag had a fault in the extendable support pole (cracked poor cast plastic). I messaged via the online store and spoke with Casey while asking about some other things. She answered my questions and directed me to the warranty side of the site. I got busy, didn't follow up on the warranty. Casey chased me up twice to chase up my claim to make sure it was sorted. Great service on Caseys behalf.

Customer Service4WD Supacentre

They sent the wrong part and it took four weeks and several phone calls to get it right

The web site was easy to navigate but the employee can’t read part no’s the noon the box did not match dkt no i fitted items my self did not need help.

Barnaby W.

Barnaby W.asked

Hi I am wiring in some 3” work light to the back of my truck, I’ve got the plug and play wiring harness but am trying to wire it in without piggybacking off the high beam and just power it directly to the switch. I cut the cable with the white connector that would normally be the in line headlight adaptor and connected this directly to the battery with a 10a fuse. I’m getting the light on the rocker switch but no power to my lights, any thoughts?

Duane

The switch is just a switch for relay
You need to have direct power to the light

Matt S.

Matt S.asked

Physical store

Hi
Ironman 4x4 have a quick release for their awnings.
Do you have something similar or have plans to sell a something similar in future?
Regards
Matt

Hi Matt,

At this time we do not offer a product that includes this feature. However, we will pass on the idea to our research and product development team for future reference and consideration.

Regards,
Kathryn.

Christos S.asked

Hi, I recently installed a LED bar to my car using the video you guys have supplied online. The LED bar works fine but now my spotties only shoot out half the light then what they did before. What is the issue?

Hi there,

We would like to look into this further, can you please email your order number to kgall@4wdsupacentre.com.au.

Regards,
Kathryn.

Christos S.

Hi, unfortunately I have not kept the receipt. Is there anything else I could do?

Get an answer from our members and 4WD Supacentre representatives