12,079
2,148

Jake

JakeMid North Coast, NSW

Order put on hold without any notification till I called, met with terrible customer service

2 orders were created by mistake, one was a failed payment and the other was successful. Both orders were put on hold with no notification until I called 4days later

David

DavidLaunceston, TAS

Poor freight communication and customer service

Freight company of there choice has no idea can't even tell you where your items are and neither can 4wd supacentre, Then the freight company claimed never picked up the item and seller agreed as organised a replacement, so even they have no idea if sent or not, both created a lot of unnecessary stress for what should be a hassle free sale then magically the missing not sent item arrived and surprise surprise no one wants to accept responsibility or resolve the issue, for the high freight price I would suggest if your looking for an easy sale give these guys a miss, as they will not even help resolving any issue, I will not be returning as a customer not that they care about us small change customers ($800 purchase)

Gerwood P.4WD Supacentre

Byer beware no warranty on any products if you buy from a store that sells there products then discontinues to sell them

Byer beware no warranty on any products if you buy from a store that sells there products then discontinues to sell there products. You have been warned. I purchased a fridge from a store at Erina they no longer sell supacentre products so I contacted supacentre there not interested as I didn't buy direct from them. My bad I guess by cheap products get crap.

Store LocationErina

johnNorth Queensland, QLD

After sales service? what a joke

I bought a 270 deg awning off these people. When i installed it i discovered a slide on the inside of the track. i rang 4x4 supacentre to find out what it was, i was told by the 'customer service' girl that it wasnt in the script and she wasnt qualified to tell me what it was for. They sell the things, but know nothing about them. onsellers at best, and frauds

john

Yep, just goes to prove what i said, sent photos 3 days ago,still no answer!! Because they have no clue about the products that they sell

NoFrills

NoFrillsWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Turbo speed delivery on an Adventure Kings branded product

Online store was easy to drill down to my choices of portable fridge. The checkout was swift and I cannot fault it. The best part apart from the terrific deal on a portable fridge, was the absolutely amazing speed with which I received the package! These guys must have couriers lined up ready to ship orders. I was genuinely surprised. Had a question for them and a quick phone call and an extra order was no trouble with some good advice as to use of item. Overall I would give this business a double thumbs up and I rarely give business even one thumb, up that is. Nearly forgot., the fridge was really well packed. I liked that. Also it works just fine, a happy camper.

aimeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dont purchase a winch

aimee

I have already contacted your customer service team in regards to this issue and guess what, no reply. Mmmm reply to me in the public domain but not private.

Michael

MichaelDarling Downs, QLD

Awning

Online store is easy to navigate and purchase. Happy with the awning and was easy to install. Great addition to the vehicle. Have since purchased a winch, recovery kit and thumper compressor

Kathryn

KathrynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my lights. Cant get enough of them.

I love the Led lights for camping. Ive even used them for parties. They are so bright. I had to ask for them. I couldnt find them in store and it does take awhile to get through the service line at Lawnton. When you get there though staff are lovely.

Store LocationLawnton/Brendale
Garry C

Garry CSouth East Queensland, QLD

70mm mattress for Delux double swag

Purchased the Delux double swag yesterday which I'm happy with but the 70mm mattress is impossible to roll to an ideal size by one person, would also be difficult for two people. The videos show the swag and mattress set then the next is all packed away in the bag but it doesn't include the mattress. The mattress is a totally impractical purchase with the swag.

Store LocationGold Coast. (Varsity)
Lynette J

Lynette JDarling Downs, QLD

TALK ABOUT FAST!

Not knowing anything about what I was buying for my brother-in-law, I went online, found what I wanted quickly (more than one option actually), ordered it and received it in the fastest time I have ever experienced in my many online purchases. Thank you 4WD Supacentre!

Amy M.

Amy M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service

Called to make an order over the phone, spoke to Casey and she went above and beyond with her service. Products I have purchased in the past have been as described and good quality . Very happy with my experience. Thanks :)

doonSouth East Queensland, QLD

12 v connector set was given free with Titan Draw Side Wings, when it did not fit i went back to exchange and the rude girl said no cant do that it was a freebie - when i said that makes no sense what do i do with something thatdoes not fit the purpose intended and was told to "give it away to someone else"! I was ready today to spend another $2000.00 until i ran into this now i will take my money elsewhere

Store LocationBrendale 4WD Supercentre
doon

I understand what u say but in this instance I was given a useless freebie and when I said hey this is useless can u help I got told to go blow Plenty of places want my money and will treat me with respect

Tana

TanaMaitland

4WD Action Sponsors Customer Service Zero Stars

I bought a recovery kit and preordered a receiver hitch which was meant to be in store on August 29 and meant to get it mid September. It is October 25 now and still now item. I went back to the Newcastle store and asked could I have the display item and was refused guy saying it was needed to sell pre order units to potential customers. The salesman said the item would be in within 3 weeks which was what I was told when I first paid for it. To add insult to injust I was refused a refund on the spot and told I had to be mucked around by phone to get this. I have no item and they still have my money. These people are thieving bad businesses and should be avoided at all costs!!!!

Store LocationNewcastle Heatherbrea Store

Ben Ash

Ben AshHunter Region, NSW

Kings 200W Solar Blanket - seems great value

I've been looking to buy a solar blanket for some time to save space (and add capacity) on my metal framed 3y.o. 160W unit. Online purchase of the Kings 200W solar blanket was easy and good value. Free delivery was prompt and Aust Post tracking was excellent - delivered within 3 business days. While I can't vouch for the actual output it's pumping power into my battery on this sunny afternoon - regulator readout and instructions all easy to follow. Product seems quite robustly constructed and it all folds into a smallish easy to carry bag. Extension lead as provided will be handy.

Shane.cairns

Easy shopping!

Easy to use website, Good product range, prompt affordable delivery, all in all very easy to deal with... I'm happy shopping with 4wd super enter for a variety of 4wd and camping items...y most recent was the 7" driving lights... Great value! Good product... Regards Shane.

Brad T.

Brad T.Sydney, NSW

Replacement of broken 200W solar blanket

Originally I ordered a 200W solar blanket from their online store, easy process and delivery 9 months ago.
The blanket stopped working 4 days ago on our trip to Qld. I stopped in at their Gold Coast store today, the guy at the front counter was very helpful, took the solar blanket out the back to test the product.
He came back and said one of the panels was damaged, apologised for the inconvenience and replaced it with a brand new one. Highly recommend stopping in store for this awesome service!

Store LocationGold Coast, Qld
Gerwood P.4WD Supacentre

Selling items with known faults instead of issuing recall

Bought VMS unit for 4x4tracks and lasted 30 minutes. Took it back replaced with a new one lasted one hour. Why isnt this recalled when it was a known issue?

Store LocationWetherill park

Bongo

Bongo

3KVA enclosed Generator

Kings 3 KVA enclosed Generator is a good quality unit that starts eisily and runs well.
To assist buyers it may be best to put a NO OIL sticker near the petrol filling cap. The only place it states no oil is on the front of the manual. Who reads manuals and who checks out the front page?

prekkp

prekkpperth

poor quality

purchased portable camping shower 12v
unfortunately it was after 6months that I first used it so couldnt give them feedback on ebay,
product is very poor quality, didnt work out of box could see the fan not connected to the motor, I glued it back on but it didnt have the strength to turn fan in water or under load, waste of money, 5 days camping no shower,
i sent them email but they said they couldnt find my details of purchasing, they asked me to send order number,
I sent them order number and then they came back asking what order number was for,
seems they just want to play games,
dont buy from this company,
its only a $25 product but still if it is crap they shouldnt sell it.

Jamie M.

Jamie M.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Would not purchase anything else

So to start to buy off the website was easy. The trouble only started after receiving products. Have purchased almost their whole range for camping from roof top tent to battery and fridge. I have had 6 warranty claims ranging from marks on quick shade, dead cell in battery, marks on rooftop tent and missing bolt and also transit cover not fitting properly. Has been very frustrating. Their support is usually quite good replacing parts within a week. Sometimes requiring transit.