Verified4wdsupacentre.com.au

17,111 reviews
Sophia
SophiaKimberley, WA

Awning brackets

Disappointed in the communication with kings, I was under the impression that the 270 awning would have come with the correct bracket to attach to mk lll roof top tent. I have spent 6000 on kings parts and then freight, to find out that I need to spend another 300 per tent. As I have purchased 3 roof top tents 2 270 awnings and a tub rack I would have to buy double. I think it would be more appropriate if this information was available before people spend the money on kings and then freight. Show details
Caught J
Caught J5 posts

HORRIBLE GAZEBOS JUST BREAK

DO NOT BUY THEIR GAZEBO'S absolute rubbish. Would give a 0 star rating if I could. Cheaply made and weak material broke within 3mths just completely tore in 4 spots and ripped through the support frame. BEWARE OF FALSE WARRANTIES too. Definitely don't expect the warranty to mean anything trust me when I say they will find any loophole they can to void your warranty. So unless you plan on using the gazebo only a couple of times they will void the warranty claiming it is a permanent fixture because you have used it too much. Just be very careful with what you think is a good deal - your better off ordering from somewhere else and get a good quality gazebo that is made to last.
Zed49
Zed49Sydney78 posts
Graham E.
Graham E.Mid West, WA

Plug and Pray Harness

Harness does NOT support positive switching unless it's some Chinese model car. Therefore, piggy backs are useless and the rectifier is a joke along with the switch. Cut it all up and wired it like the ebay elcheapo I had before which more accurate. High beam trigger has to be spliced for negative switching. Laser light bar is average compared to $60 option on eBay including shipping. Show details
Clayton D.
Clayton D.Central Queensland, QLD4 posts

12V KINGS OVEN

12V oven stopped working yes it was out of warranty but only lasted not even 18 months and only installed and used for 8 months.
4WD Supacentre/Kings reps all had different opinion's and lead me on that it would be replaced. only to later reject it.
Don't waste your money go to a more reputable brand.
Maz
MazSouthwest, VIC2 posts

Gazebo great. Bag poor

Nice gazebo I brought a 6x3 gazebo and it is great. The bag I brought for the gazebo broke the zip very quickly and tore the buckle I’ve brought another bag and am hoping for greater success
All in all for the price pretty happy Show reply
Daniel
DanielSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
david
davidSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

160watt solar panel

output dont match whats on the web site then they ignore you when you try to retunn,,,buy elsewhere Show details
4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi David, Thank you for the review, we're very sorry to hear that you were inconvenienced by a change in specs, however we can see that the claim opened in response to your contacts was resolved in February.

Regards, Andrew

debbie b.
debbie b.Richmond-Tweed, NSW
  Online store

Gazebo cover warranty claim or lack there of!!

I purchased a 6.3 and a 4.5 x 3 gazebo to use for 4 weeks over Christmas the 4.5 x 3 gazebo cover was ok but the 6x3 cover was brittle and when we packed it up it tore on the seam lines, I submitted a warranty claim complete with photos and it was rejected because I used it in extreme weather???? It was used as a sun shade over the Christmas period!!!! DO NOT buy this product they have no intention of honouring their products warranty. The cover is very flimsy and not good quality. I was told over the phone that it should not be up in the heat for more than a few days????? is this a joke?? all they had to do was replace the cover so I could get at least another camping trip out of it. Show details
Nathan
NathanDarling Downs, QLD3 posts
4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi there, Thank you for the review, we're very sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the resolution options we had available for your claim, and have forwarded on this feedback to our claims team for oversight.

Regards, Andrew

SigFreeo
SigFreeo3 posts
ray
raySydney, NSW
  Physical store

No refunds regardless of the reason

Bought a product online, when it arrived (paid the postage charges) it doesn't fit the requirements, tried to return in the store, they wont want to give money but only the store credit.
so DONT BUY ANYTHING UNLESS YOU ARE 100% SURE that you wont return.
I can go to any other store but NOT this one Show details
Colin
ColinSydney, NSW18 posts
  4WD Supacentre

Faulty product sent, admitted and ignored

Do not buy anything from this organization so you won't be as disappointed as I am. Sent me a faulty product. They actually admitted that this was due to a batch of boards being manufactured with faults. Then promised to provide compensation that never eventuated, even after hours of jumping through the hoops that they asked me too. Hours of my time wasted.

ASIC (who have had cause to investigate in the past) & Fair Trading will be the next to learn of this companies ethics.

Could only upload 1 pic but I have a dozen similar.

Roger Kolenaty
Roger KolenatyGoulburn Valley, VIC4 posts

False advertising

I purchased a combo driving light kit and a wiring harness kit they have sent the harness but no driving lights to hook it up too I purchased it 10 days ago and still don’t have either piece and am now told my lights will be another fortnight away what a joke as I had to contact them to find this all out Show details
James R.
James R.Canberra 2600, ACT5 posts
  Physical store

[Content Removed] quality control,making a you tube video so no one else gets ripped off

Bought kings extreme winch.worked twice.
Not rain proof as advertised, completely rusted inside ,had it mounted to pull cars up the driveway bolted to the concrete, not on a bull bar doing creek crossings like it designed to do.[Content Removed] I want it replaced. [Content Removed] design and poor assembly, all seals were pinched. Show details
4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi James, We're sorry to hear this issue with your winch. Feel free to contact us on social@4wdsupacentre.com.au with a screenshot of this review and your order number so we can look into this issue further.
Regards, [Name Removed]

Ray S. · Online store

How many amps does a 20inch 7000 luminous draw. Is the 25 amp fuse in the plug and play big enough ?

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi Ray, Thank you for the question, I had a quick check and can see the specs mark it as 6.26 Amps continuous draw.

Cheers, Andrew

Cheers

Phil
Phil · 4WD Supacentre

PEOPLE. be aware that a retail WARRANTY is just promise from the seller. under Australian consumer law your purchase could be covered for much more. (please do a little research on the topics below)
Consumers have specific rights under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL), regardless of any other warranty provided by the supplier or manufacturer. The ACL guarantees that all goods:

are of acceptable quality
match the description, sample or demonstration model
are fit for their disclosed purpose
come with clear title, unless otherwise stated
does not have undisclosed securities
come with a right to undisturbed possession
will have spare parts and repairs available for a reasonable amount of time after purchase
with express warranties, will have those warranties honoured
How long the warranty against defects applies?
Warranties against defects usually apply for a set amount of time. After the warranty expires, the consumer guarantee of acceptable quality usually still applies. This means that if there’s a problem with a product, the consumer likely still has a right to a repair, refund or replacement, even after the warranty period.
please google "ACCC Consumer rights and guarantees" for more information. and be sure to make written complaints to the retailer, then reports to ACCC, consumer affairs, etc. if you don't get results from the retailer consider civil action via a VCAT complaint.
its people who don't take these simple steps that allow companies like this get away with your money after selling you over-priced (when not on sale) rebranded Chinese products.

Andrew
Andrew · Physical store

Hi, My email address was displayed on the 4wdsupacentre.com.au website on 23rd February as the winner of a $1,000 Kings Cash Voucher. I emailed competitions@4wdsupacentre.com.au as instructed on the same day. I have heard nothing. Has anyone else been scammed and not received their voucher???

4WD Supacentre   DM

Hi Andrew, Your voucher has since been sent to you, thank you for contacting us in regards to this issue.
Regards, Courtney

Compare all 4WD Supacentre listings
Buy NowBuy Now
CategoryOnline Shops, Camping Shops and Vehicle Accessories & Parts ShopsPhysical Shops, Camping Shops and Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops
Offers Free Standard Shipping NoNo