4.9

2,182 reviews · Statistics

98% · 2,13636 · 2%
Return Claim MadeYes (41) · No (1,689)
4.9 (1,744)
4.9 (1,552)
See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

2,182 reviews
Real P.
Real P.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

vandongen20
vandongen20Mardella6 posts

Fantastic product

Wipertech wipers are great,they work really well and are very easy to install,Wipertech kept in touch the whole way thru and provided easy to follow instructions and very fast postage.Very happy with this product and company. Show details
PaulNSWIllawarra, NSW3 posts

Couldn't ask for anything better

100% very happy with purchase received order in 2 days off ordering 2 minutes I had my old blades of and my new wipertech ones on following day it rain and I was very happy to have them on AAA+ will be buying a set for wife car Show details
Mark B.
Mark B.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer service

Very simply, Wipertech is the best customer service I have experienced on line. Will never go anywhere else. Show details
Jodi
Jodi

Excellent product

Excellent service.Easy to fit. Great to have a video to watch for installation.
Stephen H.
Stephen H.
Bec
Bec
  Fair Incentive

Best ever

These aren’t the first one iv used. I highly recommend them
Jason B.
Jason B.
  Fair Incentive

Best wiper blades

Best wiper blades of ever brought will buy again thank you
Tracey S
Tracey SQLDNorth Queensland, QLD5 posts

Wipertech Magic Wipers

User friendly online ordering. Fast efficient postage and handling. Best windscreen wiper I have had on a car. Smooth silent operation. Show details
TonyW
TonyW5 posts

Clean screen

Fast delivery, great product and fantastic professional customer service. I found it very difficult to get the OEM wipers for my Citroen C4, but wipertech had all 3 in stock and got them to me in just a couple of days. Easy fit and a clean screen. Thank you. Show details
34Tudor
34TudorVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Great wiper blades

Highly recommended buying wiper blades from these guy's.
Great products, easy online ordering, superfast delivery and excellent communication.
I've purchased 3 sets, one set for my wife's SUV, one set for my Mirage (daily driver) and the 3rd set for my Ute.
Can't fault any of them, will definitely be purchasing future wipers from the guy's at Wipertech. Show details
Michael Austin
Michael Austin2 posts

Perfect fit every time

Simply the best fit and quality every time and arive quick 3 to 4 days from order Show details
Chris Finn
Chris FinnNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

First Class

Promised much and delivered more.
On time delivery, great packaging and installation video , fantastic product. Show details
Briizy
BriizyQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Great wipers

Great value, easy to install, easy to navigate site to find the wipers for my car, fast delivery, fits perfectly. Show details
Coxy
CoxyNSWCentral West, NSW3 posts

Great product

Great product, works well, easy to install & easy to use website

Paul

hello, Ive just purchased a set of your blades for my 2012 Camry. I fitted the drivers side no worries, but cant seem to get the left one to "click' into place. I dont want to put too much more pressure on it. What do ya think Im doing wrong?

Wipertech   DM

Hi Paul, sorry to hear! Our customer support team would love to help you out. Get in touch with us here with your order details and some photos: external link

Paul

Hi wipertechies. I live in the SA outback, town water is bore water and is as hard as diamond. In ten years the water has killed a new hot water system and a new washing machine so yeah, it's nasty stuff. Usually I fill our cars washer bottle with rainwater or the town water from Port Augusta which is better quality. We get extreme heat, UV, sunlight, dust storms, weather and generally speaking, extreme extremes lol. Wiper blades also don't seem to last, in recent years I've been getting a set per year. I have 2 questions:
1)how is the long term endurance /viability?
2) do they come in a set of three, as in 2 for the front windscreen and 1 for the rear glass?

Lucky Lungs.
Lucky Lungs.

Paul, I’m so sorry mate, I have a Yaris hatch & it did come with the 3 blades. As far as your other queries go, I am not technical enough to be able to answer you. Sorry. I hope someone in the right position can. Good luck.

Paul

Thanks Lucky, I appreciate your reply, it was helpful and maybe someone else could answer the longevity bit :)

Wipertech   DM

Hi Paul! You should test our wiper blades. Unlike most of our competitors, we offer a 12-month warranty on all our products. You can buy a front or front and rear set of wipers.

Philip B.
Philip B.

How do I remove fitted wipertech wiper blades

CategoryOnline Shops and Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops