Jeff Conrades

Jeff ConradesSouth West, WA

Just buy a set. Awesome wipers.

Really surprised at what factory wipers were going to cost so very happy to have found Wipertech replacement wipers. They cost less and work perfectly as just had 2 days of rain.

Juri Zacet

Juri ZacetGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just like new again

Step 1 watch Wipertech video.
Step 2. The fitting. Easy when you know how. Click, click, click. New wipers on, front and back.
Step 3. Appreciate the total service provided by Wipertech. Thank you.
Result. Total satisfaction :)

Wiper blades

I purchased replacement wiper blades for my wife's C3. I ordered on Thursday morning and the wipers were delivered on Saturday morning.
Being a European car I thought that fitting the wipers was going to be somewhat "awkward", but the e-mails videos showed me just how easy it was going to be.
5 minutes after they arrived, they were fitted.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Wipertech compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

John Zhou

John ZhouSydney, NSW

I got very good experience shopping in your web.

Easy to find out the right parts, very quick delivery,very good after sales service. I got very good experience shopping at you website.I think I will keep buy things from you.

Jordan Pascual

Jordan PascualSydney, NSW

I would give wipertech 6 stars if it was an option.

Not only is shipment very fast, customer service is A1. After I ordered wipers that didn't fit my car, they sent replacement free of charge! Wipertech is very highly recommended!

MrVebes

MrVebesSydney, NSW

Great Blades, Great Customer Service

In the past two months, I have fitted Wipertech blades to both my cars - a 2009 Toyota Kluger Grande and a 2012 Toyota Corolla Hatch. The well-designed web site gave me confidence I had ordered the correct blades and they arrived, well-packaged and in perfect condition, within two days of completing the order.
Removing the old blades from the Kluger took a while, but fitting the new blades to both cars was a breeze. The instrcutional videos were accurate and helpful.
The quality of the blades is second to none - they are very efficient and quiet in operation. I'm one very satisfied customer.

Machine

MachineSydney, NSW

Perfection

I have tried a few different brands but these wipers are the best by far and a perfect fit also awesome after sales customer service thank you so much guys

Karen J.

Karen J.South East Queensland, QLD

No more struggling with wiper rubbers, this product is a breeze.

Easy purchase and navigation of website. Great videos, great communication, sleek product, works well and so easy to fit! Would buy again.
Be interesting to see what they're like in 6 months time.

The new Wipertech windscreen wiper blades for my 2015 Holden Colorado 7.

My new windscreen wiper blades arrived super quick and they were quick and easy to replace with my old wiper blades. They work quietly and efficiently in the recent wet weather in Queensland. So I am happy to recommend them to anyone.

Peeved

Peeved

Great Product and excellent service.

Easy to order, part arrived by post in 2 days . Video showing how to fit arrived via email was a great help . Excellent service all round. Would definitely purchase from Wipertech again.

Vince

VinceSydney, NSW

Great service and value

Being a repeat customer I can highly recommend Wipertech as being a very professional business with excellent value and top quality products combined with speedy delivery, I also found their customer support was excellent which is extremely rare to find nowadays and with this sort of work ethic it leaves a very easy decision to use their products and service again and again

Awesome product and service

From ordering to delivery to fitment was a breeze .
Online help is really helpful and the communication at the start is fantastic.
Highly recommend Wipertech blades. Will definitely look to use you again when my other cars require blades.

Ray W

Ray WGippsland, VIC

I am glad that I came across this seller

Simply ordered by Make, Model and year and that was all that was required, the product arrived very quickly and was installed much quicker. Work like a charm too. I will certainly re order replacements from this site.

Great product exceptional service

Great product ,easy to follow instruction video
Fitted to my Subaru Out back in 5 min
Just put the make and model in on the web and next thing you will be fitting these in a couple of days

Review collected in partnership with Wipertech

These cut through a rainy window like a hot knife through butter.

Purchase, delivery, cost and installation was all very easy and the product works exactly as advertised. No noise, no streaks, no shuddering, just smooth sailing. Very happy would 100% recommend. I've bought similar products online and was hugely disappointed, but Wipertech nailed it. Well done

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

New wiper blades for my vy commodore

Recently fitted my new wiper blades, so easy, after viewing their utube video and they work as smooth as silk. I am very happy with the purchase. I would recommend this product to anybody thinking of replacing their wiper blades.

Tony

TonyGreat Southern, WA

Excellent Product

Wipers received 3 days after ordering.Simple to fit.This is the second batch I have ordered,only problem is a rather large increase in price ,However if they are as good as the first set it is money well spent.

Sharkie

SharkieSydney, NSW

Great Blades, excellent customer service

My Son bought a set of Wipertech blades for his Camry and was very impressed, so I got some for my Ford Territory.
ordered on Friday arvo they were delivered on Monday morning, I forgot to add discount code to order but was very impressed that Wipertech reimbursed me after ordering. Very easy to install after watching video. Great company to deal with

Tim.S

Tim.S

Fits perfectly

I purchased 2 sets of wipers. 1 for the commodore,1 for the Merc. Fitted perfectly. Easy to follow step by step website and delivered as promised next business day. Highly recommended.

Suzanne Bevan

Suzanne BevanSouth West, WA

Too Easy!!!!

2014 Toyota Aurion. Perfect. Very easy web site. Speedy delivery. Fitting easy as, didn't need video tutorial. Well worth the money. Will be back when wife's car need some wipers.

Dan2727

Dan2727asked

Looks a bit suss that all the verified reviews are from people who just created a new account

Liam Nebauer
Liam Nebauer

Or perhaps, just maybe these reviews are made by someone like myself who has never had an account, however just purchased the product, saw how good it was and wanted to let everyone else know about it? Just maybe.

onetrack

onetrackasked

All these rave reviews are from people who have just purchased the Wipertech blades and cannot supply any durability reports or user experience over a long period of time.
In my long experience of owning vehicles (since 1965), the greatest failure rate in wiper blades is their lack of durability in high heat conditions.
In other words, my wiper blades have all failed after a couple of years, due to rubber destruction by high temperatures and UV light.
I would like to hear from Wipertech blade owners who have owned and used these expensive blades for an extended period of time (say 3 years or more), to see if they have any more durability than regular blades.
I see no point in paying what is a very sizeable sum of money for a high-tech wiper blade, only to have to replace them after a couple of years, because they degraded and became useless, due to high temperatures and UV light, the same as regular blades.

Phil Wilson
Phil Wilson

I had a problem with one of these blades in the same circumstances and after contacting Wipertech they replaced the blade at no cost and free shipping to me. I found that even though the blade was out of warranty the company replaced it anyway and the way it was delt with was very amicable

Vijay S.Wipertech

Hey onetrack, that's a great question and a great profile picture (we absolutely love cats here at the Wipertech office).

Please excuse the long response.

I'll be frank, rubber is a natural perishable material and as such, even the absolute best blades will need regular replacing. The frequency in which they will need to be replaced depends on factors including heat as you mentioned, as well as exposure to sunlight and frequency of use.

RACV and RACQ (Victoria and QLD peak automotive bodies, actually both recommend changing your blades every 6 months to ensure optimum performance. Here's a recent article about this for your reference: https://www.dailymercury.com.au/news/best-time-for-wiper-blade-replacement-revealed/3961477/

We've extended this a little and generally recommend changing blades at least once a year. As Phil alluded to above, all our blades come with a comprehensive 12-month warranty, so if there are any issues we're always happy to sort out a replacement or refund. This is something you won't find with other suppliers. We expect our blades to work well for at least this period, and we do have many customers reporting multiple years of successful use.

Our priority when we design and construct our blades is to ensure they perform optimally when they're in use, i.e. so that they clear water and maximise visibility through your windscreen.

We manufacture blades that are designed to be the best you can get in terms of performance, and as such we're well aware we may not be for everyone, and that's okay. There are certainly other viable options out there.

I hope that helps to go someway to answer your question.

If you'd like to chat about this further, feel free to give us a buzz on 1300 778 502, we're always happy to chat wipers!

Cheers

Fpjasked

2010 Pajero and 2010 e 90 bmw 3 series
How much for both cars?

Vijay S.Wipertech

Hey Fpj,

Good question, price will vary depending on where you're after the front, rear or full set of three for your Pajero.

You can view the Pajero prices and other information here: https://www.wipertech.com.au/wiper-blades/mitsubishi/pajero/nt-2008-2011

The E90 pricing and other information can be found here: https://www.wipertech.com.au/wiper-blades/bmw/3-series/e90-facelift-sedan-2010-2012

Let me know if there's anything else we can help with!

Cheers

Vijay

Fpj

Get an answer from our members and Wipertech representatives