Everything 10/10!

The wipers are excellent. Not only are they easy to install, but they work wonderfully and are beautifully designed, as if made by Apple. And the service of this company is simply unmatched, even for a small order like mine. They made me feel like the whole company had been waiting for my order and that my order was the most important contract they had ever had. For anyone selling on the internet I suggest you buy something from Wipertech and you will learn more about the best customer service than any marketing course you could undertake.

Joybells

JoybellsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

This is an amazing company and a great product! Ford was not able to fix the shuddering and very noisy wiper blades on our new Ecosport, and even charged us for the attempt. But Wipertech blades solved the problem, and the after-sales service was fantastic. We installed the blades ourselves with the help of the video link sent to us. Highly recommended!!

Ricc

Ricc

Alfa Romeo: Fantastic service and product

I found the wipers for my Alfa Romeo 159 Easily. The order process was straightforward and they were dispatched the same day. They arrived promptly and took literally seconds to fit. They work perfectly and are very quiet.

Stuart

Stuart

Fantastic!!

Ordered front and rear blades for my '06 Subaru Outback on Tuesday morning. They arrived Wednesday morning and I fitted them within 10 min. They look great and work really well. Very happy! I highly recommend this product.

happy

happy

A great company

product turned up as they stated.Good instructions as to fitting.
Finding the correct arm was no trouble and the product was found quickly.
I have recommended Wipertech to other people ,advising them of the good service.

Review collected in partnership with Wipertech

Best Wiper Blades I've ever had.

I put these Blades on my 2012 Falcon G6 LE. Never in 50 years of owing well over a dozen cars have I had Wiper Blades as good, or even close to Wipertech.
I've just fitted a new pair of Wipertech Blades WUA20/22 to my 2016 FG-X XR6... Perfect...

Terrence Baxter

Terrence BaxterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect service Perfect wiper blades

I purchased a set of Wipertech wiper blades for my personal car and they have been the absolute best. Now I need new blades for my work vehicle, so no hesitations ordering a new pair. the on-line process is seamless, easy, and quick. Delivery is prompt.

Greg Graveson

Greg Graveson

really good product

easy to order arrived on time a really good product easy to install done in seconds after watching video a perfect fit for the Amorok would and have recommended to family and freinds

anthony

anthonyTweed Heads

Product good quality

Website easy to navigate good range of product.
Had difficulty installing one of the wipers due to a problem with the original wiper mechanism, had to resort to having my service mechanic to install as I had no confidence in the back up support offered.
Whilst the support offered was well meant it would not have helped me however the upside I was not charged by the service guy for solving the install problem.

Jas

JasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product that fits my Jeep perfect.

Purchased wipers for my 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland and they fit perfect no different to an OEM fitted wiper but much cheaper while maintaining the OEM look, recommend these to anyone wanting best value for money.

gino p.

gino p.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent product

Order arrived very quick the wiper blades were perfect and fitted in 30 secs it was a pleasant experience with easy instructions and the communication from wiper tech was spot on
Many thanks

Easy and quick

Easy to find and buy wipers, I was given a discounted price, then the delivery was very prompt. The whole experience could not have been easier, and that is why this was my second purchase

Review collected in partnership with Wipertech

The wiper is great,does the job great,it was fitted to a 95 xjr jaguar.

Was in need of a new wiper blade & carrier for my jaguar X300 & came across wipertech so purchased one from them to fit my jaguar,the delivery was prompt & instructions were shown on how to fit the item & it was so simple to do & wipes the screen perfectly thank you.

Picklemadge

PicklemadgeCanberra 2600, ACT

Great service, great product

I was a bit hesitant about ordering wipers on-line as I had previously purchased some that were meant to fit my car and didn't.
These arrived within days of ordering, I received updates on dispatch and an installation video, and they were a perfect fit.
The after sales service was fantastic with a follow up email to check that everything went smoothly.
Highly recommended!

hendo

hendoEyre Peninsula, SA

Perfect fit

Just purchased wipertech wipers for my Suzuki Swift so easy to fit, watched video thought no can't be that simple but it was no drama's ,probably but more for my other vehicle when I need them.

Review collected in partnership with Wipertech

At last a product that meets its claim

After trying 3 brands of wiper blade to eliminate the juddering of a rear wiper blade on my 2002 Mitsubishi Airtrek I decided to check out the Wipertech claim to eliminate judder.
They work brilliantly oh how I wish I had these 9 years ago!
The pair of front wiper blades work well also and all blades were easily fitted following the installation video

Reviewer

ReviewerSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

I needed a replacement rear wiper for my Hyundai i30, and searched and looked at a lot of websites, but Wipertech captured my attention, with the reviews and the products they had. It was easy to navigate their website, to find the correct item for your car model, and there are also instructional videos to help you fit the wiper yourself. Great communication from customer service, and quick delivery. I will definitely be using Wipertech again, and I highly recommend it.

Easily fitted, clear the rain off windscreen very well.

Received sales advert via Facebook. I fitted them easily myself. The accompanying video assisted this. The order was easy to do. The wiper blades were for a 2010 Volkswagen Passat.

Excellent Service

It is very easy to find products
Excellent range
Excellent service
installed wipers myself very easy and support was offered
Wipers Blades were for my 2018 Toyota Prado 4WD

Review collected in partnership with Wipertech

Wipertech wiper blades for your Nissan JUKE 2013 - 2019 (F15)

Wipertech wiper blades for your Nissan JUKE 2013 - 2019 (F15)
I received and installed my wiper blades, perfectly fitted.
Everything was done simple and smooth.
Happy to deal with you, thank you.