Sharkie

SharkieSydney

Great wipers

I have purchased 3 sets of wipers from Wipertech for Territory, Camry and Mirage, had a problem with Mirage wipers after about 9 months, contacted Wipertech and they were replaced under warranty within a few days.
Great customer service would highly recommend

Bernie

BernieSydney, NSW

Who can you trust ? - 2015 Jeep Cherokee Limited Wipers

What an honest bunch with superb service. Cant praise them enough.

I communicated via email and the delivery was top notch.
The wipers fitted perfectly
The fitting was very easy with the supplied instructions.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Wipertech compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Samer Y.

Samer Y.Sydney, NSW

Great product!

I've got my wipers recently and they are great for my VOLVO C30 honstly I've allways had a problem with wipers but this one so far so good!

Rob

RobLaunceston, TAS

Excellent price, product and speedy delivery

Very happy with this product - delivered in a couple of days in perfect condition and was extremely simple to install.

Sterle Buchanan

Sterle BuchananSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outlander Wiper Blades

I've been buying wiper blades from Wipertech for a few years now - excellent product. Just recently installed blades on my Outlander - so easy to install. They also supply a set for my Holden Combo van. I personally wouldn't shop elsewhere. Shipping was free!

the_hipster

the_hipsterSydney, NSW

Changed my life

These wiper blades are like upgrading from a Mini to a Rolls Royce. They just glide noiselessly and smoothly across the screen and do a fantastic job. But more than just an excellent product, everything was easy. The 'how to' video was excellent and actually doing it was childsplay - less than a minute to install two of them. Delivery was next day. Beautifully packaged. I'll never let the dealer or mechanic use anything else again.

MrsFury1970

MrsFury1970Hunter Region, NSW

Wipers that actually work wonderfully!

After buying a brand new car last year and suffering with inadequate wipers, I finally decided to take the plunge and order some from Wipertech.......the website was easy to use, and very easy to find the appropriate wipers for my 2020 Ford Focus. They arrived within a couple of days and so easy to install with instructions via a video link. And even better, the wipers are silent, streak free and smooth......something I never got with OEM wipers! One very happy customer here, we will definitely get these for our other car!

Best Internet Purchase Transaction Ever.

Excellent product, so easy to find my European car and match up.
Video installation instruction very helpful, made the job very easy.

Just the best

So good and easy to fit on our van....best wipers ever. I'm definitely getting another set for the car. Will definitely recommend these wipers.

Kay

Kay

Silent windscreen wipers.

These windscreen wipers are the best. Easy to fit, they even send a video showing how. They are silent and wipe cleanly, a blessing.

Review collected in partnership with Wipertech

For any sellers out there. This is how you should run a business. Well done Wipertech.

Best service and communication. Product is perfect. Fast shipping. Superb follow up to make sure everything was ok. These guys are the best supplier of any product ever.

Neill R.

Neill R.Hunter Region, NSW

At last.

Finally a company that deliver on their promises.
My blades were delivered on time, easy to install and work brilliantly.
Highly recommend.

Doug H.

Doug H.Southwest, VIC

Wow Wow

Delivery on time. So easy to fix to car. At approximately nearly half the price quoted for original wipers i am impressed. Wipers work under all extreme conditions so far. Have recommended Wipertech to many friends.
My blades were for 2015 Holden Trax.

Toyota Blade wipers.

Easy to find my wiper blades
Simple to fit.
Great follow up with video to assist fitting.
Look great on Car.
Do a great job of wiping screen.

DEE

DEESouthern and Hills, SA

Love love love my new Blades they are awesome

Wasn’t sure if I should order these online but the reviews were good I have to say they are awesome I have them for my Hyundai ILoad and definitely way better than the last set of blades I had.

Ross

RossVictoria

Great Blades

Easy to order, even for someone who is not literate with on line stuff. Prompt delivery. Easy fitting. Work great.

Easy to fit. Quality materials. Fast service. Good price.

I have a 2008 Mercedes Sports kompressor. C200. I sent an email to Wypertech and they responded within the hour, ordered them and were delivered promptly. After comparing wipers with other outlets and reading the comments on wipertech there was no question to be asked. They work better than the Mercedes factory wipers. I would certainly recommend them.
PS. Don’t forget to slide off the yellow protective covers.

PaulB

PaulBGippsland, VIC

Simple as!

Simple to check car and wiper types on website. Order and payment simple, with good feedback. Install is easy as

Wayne Sams

Wayne Sams

Excellent wiper blades

Easy to install, clear the windscreen well. Best wiper blades ever. Highly recommend. Give them a try you won’t be disappointed

veedayasked

My set of wipers front ford falcon bf 2005 were purchased less than 12 months ago and shudder terribly.

Is it possible to fit new rubbers or do the complete wipers have to be replaced? Many Thanks Victor.

No Reply yet from WIPERTECH

Vijay S.Wipertech

Hey Veeday,

Thanks for reaching out and raising your concern. Apologies for the delay, we tend to deal with customers via our email.

I strongly recommend that you check the wiper fitment, from your description it is very possible that your wiper arms have lost their alignment. This is quite common when changing over to new blades due to the arms slightly twisting from use over time - a small shift will bring this back to specification.

I have attached a video from third-party sources that explain this visually, To summarise in simple terms the arm needs to be slightly tilted towards the windscreen:

In these videos, you will find the procedure to hopefully resolve the skipping wiper issue:

Note: As this is a DIY solution please make small adjustments and test the wipers with water on the screen.

Also, this goes without saying, we highly recommend that you clean your windscreen, wiper blades (the rubber parts), and use windscreen washer additive.

Of course, if adjusting the arms does not resolve the issue, the blades are still covered under warranty, we'll be happy to send out a replacement wiper blade, express post and free of charge. We don't sell rubber refills due to them being integrated into the wiper's design so we recommend always replacing the blades.

Feel free to send a video of the wipers performing to support@wipertech.com.au if you can.

Let us know how you go.

Cheers

Hi Vijay S,
Many thanks for your prompt reply,i followed your adjustment suggestion and your SUPERB WIPERS are working perfectly. Thank you again for a wonderful product.
Many Thanks and kind regards ps Great Service.
Victor Day

Brian Ewart.

Brian Ewart.asked

Looking to replace the blades on my 2012 Audi Q5. Can you cost and supply please. My address is Brian Ewart. Post Office Dardanup WA 6236.

Vijay S.Wipertech

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your question.

I'd like to answer this for you but it seems that you have beat me to it and already placed an order.

I hope you enjoy the wipers when they arrive.

If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us via support@wipertech.com.au.

All the best!

Dan2727

Dan2727asked

Looks a bit suss that all the verified reviews are from people who just created a new account

Liam Nebauer
Liam Nebauer

Or perhaps, just maybe these reviews are made by someone like myself who has never had an account, however just purchased the product, saw how good it was and wanted to let everyone else know about it? Just maybe.

simmo59
simmo59

Hi Dan, noting that the purchases are vertified

Get an answer from our members and Wipertech representatives

Other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops