Scottey

ScotteySydney, NSW

Perrrrfect

5 stars every time. This is our 3rd time buying from these guys for 3 cars. This time was for a brand new car that had crap wippers. The guys from wipertech for the blades out to us within days. Installed and quiet as a whistle, clean ever wiping leaving vision perfect. The first set I brought is on our other car from 4 years ago and honestly Im going to replace them even though they don't need it. 4 years old and 160kms still perfect every time it rains, all I do is give them a wipe over when I wash the car. Thanks again Wipertech

Fantastic wipers, sales and service

Perfect transaction from start to finish. The wipers fitted perfect on my wifes Honda Civic 2006 model. All we need now is for it to rain here in the west. Would highly recommend wipertech for product and service.

Peter

PeterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service and great product.

Fits my Merc SLK 350 in a few minutes and works great. Tested in rainy condition and clears well. Noise level is same as original if not better. Thanks guys.

KevinF

KevinF

Awesome Product Quality & Delivery!!!

Delivery of my order was amazingly quick & the wiper blades for the VW Polo are of awesome quality & fit perfectly! Can't recommend highly enough! Will be using them on the Alfa next up :)

EXCELLENT SERVICE and PRODUCT

The order was received in 4 days to NZ, the wipers were easy to fit. Wipertech followed up with helpful dialogue to ensure that the order had been received & the wipers fitted satisfactorily - FAULTLESS SERVICE!!

Review collected in partnership with Wipertech

Lak87

Lak87Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent! No more streaks!

I purchased a pair for my 2005 Ford BF Fairlane and they arrived at the promised date. They appear to be decent quality and work really well! Will buy another set for my weekender too. More than happy to spread the word and recommend to family and friends about their quality wipers.
Thankyou Wipertech!

Great Product

What a great product and easy to install. It is nice to deal with a company that is customer service focused and take care that their products are packed well and arrive damaged free. Well done guys i will use you again and have already told my friends about you.

Noise free and perfect wiping

Ordered a pair for my 2005 Toyota Camry 3.0..fast free delivery from Melbourne to NZ...made sure the screen was 100% clean especially where they park. 20secs to fit.perfect clean wiping.

Excellent product, outstanding service and follow up

The wipers are excellent, my windscreen is now crystal clear for the first time since I have had my VW which I bought new several years ago.
The wipers were delivered on time, very easy to install and the after sales follow up is excellent.
Thank you for making such a good product which is what you have advertised.

Michael C

Michael CKewarra Beach

Absolutely fantastic service

Ordered wipers for my Isuzu DMax on yesterday afternoon and had them in my hands in Cairns this afternoon. I cannot believe the delivery speed. Very easy to remove the original wipers and clip in the Wipertechs. Just need some rain now to test them out. Super happy!!!

Great service and product

Ordered BMW520d blades as the BMW workshop wanted over $200 for them. Bought from Wipertec for $79. Real easy. Delivered to Auckland in 2 days. Fitted in 2 minutes thanks

Man dingo

Man dingoVictoria

Better than the original

I have been buying replacement wipers for all the vehicles I have owned over the last 6 years or so from Wipertech. Performed even better than my Mercedes Benz original wipers and lasted longer.

Matt

MattSydney, NSW

Perfect customer service

I had a specific size order not matched in the system that I had ordered previously. Went to order again but ordered what was specified for the car, not my personal specific requirements. After a very quick call, the agent Mai saw my full order history with Wipertech and rectified it immediately sending the correct replacement for my needs at no charge to me. I repeatedly stated I would pay for a replacement as it was my fault on making the wrong order. Mai replied with the new one is on its way at no charge. You just cannot beat that level of customer service.

Fast and good! Thank you!

VW Golf VI, $80 for the 3 of them.
I received the wipers the day after the order, the package was so nice I did not wanted to put it in the bin...
The wipers seems of a very good quality and super easy to install.

Thank you for the great service.

Davide

Review collected in partnership with Wipertech

A. Romano

A. RomanoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The Blades with the most.

These wiper blades I installed on my wife's F30 BMW are better than the OEM BMW blades, & no comparison in price $195 from BMW & $69 from wipertech & it took 2 minutes to install, thank you wipertech, when my late model Ford Ranger Wildtrak is due for wiper blades, I know exactly where to go & that will be wipertech, so if you are in the market for wiper blades don't go past wipertech for the best quality & price.
Thank you wipertech.

Outstanding service!!!

I ordered Universal Aeroflex wiper blades kit for Toyota Prius for $79 less 10% (1st order), invested the savings in express shipping. Blades arrived the next day, were mega easy to install, only needed to check out the video for the rear wiper. They're working extremely well! Waiting for the heavy rain now :) Thank you guys for this great service. Heidi

Drago

DragoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent product.

Good product. Excellent range of products.Easy to install. My car is 1996 Ford - Fairmont and the blades I received first time did not fit properly and I call service department and they tell me it my be a problem, but blades can still be used. That was 18 months ago and today to my surprise I received new blades that fit perfectly. Thank you again.

Beats the Dealership....Any Day!!!

Awesome product range , quick and efficient service, great value for money. I have a Mercedes C class. Dealership blades cost $189!! These are of equal quality but significantly better value!!!

Roger Dutton

Roger DuttonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect product

Response time to inquiries was a little longer than optimal but the result was very good.
My model was not in the data base so confirming the article number took time.
Thank you!

John Q

John Q

Really easy to do

Very easy to navigate website and purchase the required wipers. They sent instructional videos and a quick explanation on how to install the product. Also follow up emails in case something went wrong. All in all good product very easy to do.

Gregory R.

Gregory R.asked

Wipers for Forster Subaru

Vijay S.Wipertech

Thanks for getting in touch Gregory,

Yes, we have wiper blades to suit all Foresters.

What year is yours? The link below is for the latest release, if you need something earlier, just navigate to the drop-down menu and chose the year.

Subaru Forester 2018 - 2019 (SK)

Better late than never, hope this helps!

Vijay

Bill

Billasked

When do you expect to have wipers for the latest model Audi Q5?

Good question Bill,

Some good news, you can find wipers for your Audi Q5 (FY) here: https://www.wipertech.com.au/2017-19-audi-q5-fy-wipers

All our wipers are covered by our 1-year comprehensive warranty, have a guaranteed perfect fit and come with free shipping.

If you have any questions at all feel free to contact us anytime.

Pedro

Pedroasked

I have a Ford Falcon Sprint XR8 with aut wipers. Are theses standard with WiperTech?

Pedro:
Go to the Wipertech Web-page and in the "Find my Wiper Blades" text box put the details of your XR8 (they need model and year). It will tell you immediately if they are available and what the cost will be delivered to your address.
Hope this helps .................... https://www.wipertech.com.au/wipercare/

Vijay S.Wipertech

Thanks for the question about wiper blades to fit your Ford Falcon XR8 Sprint Pedro, apologies for the delay in replying.

Thanks also to Creamy for your help!

The XR8 Sprint badge is part of the FG X series.

These are what you need: https://www.wipertech.com.au/2008-current-ford-falcon-fg-sedan-wipers

Get an answer from our members and Wipertech representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops