Listing monitored by Wipertech

Robert Cooper
Robert CooperGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant Product

Ordered wiper blades for VE CalaisV Sedan as old units shuddering. Website was very helpful with finding the correct style. Service from Wipertech was absolutely brilliant. Items were received in 48 hours !!
Fitting was a breeze ! Video was very helpful !
Totally blown away by Wipertech service !!

Amber C.
Amber C.Southern and Hills, SA

Perform as Advertised!

I replaced my factory blades on my 2015 Mazda 3 last year with some random wipers from a auto retailer. They were about $65 and were skipping and squeaking within the first few weeks. I finally had enough of it (a year later) and bought these. The website was easy to navigate, the shipping was free and I used a discount code (for signing up) so they were 10% off. They arrived within a couple days and I installed them yesterday and they are perfect! Dead quiet and because there flexible they contour perfectly to my windscreen. Super happy with them so far (it's very rainy in SA at the moment so they're getting a good test), and customer service was great. Hopefully will update in a year.

Easy and Simple

It was so easy to order social media platform,i'm satisfied with how wiper tech had the right type of wiper blade for my car,the installation was simple plus the service and delivery time was perfect.The support and from wiper tech made me feel i was a customer and not just a number,,,thank you wiper tech.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Wipertech compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Cathy
CathyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

WOW. Fantastic Service.

My question was answered within hours, my order arrived within 2 days. Incredible service. Clear instructions.
Great products.
I'm very impressed.

Paul
PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

I sourced the Wiper Blades for a Mercedes CLC 2000 from the Website, very easy to navigate and choose the correct wipers for my car, the delivery service was outstanding. Unfortunately on one of the Wipers the sliding clip broke away when attempting to install the second wiper, I emailed Wipertech and they advised that they would send a replacement Wiper Blade at no cost, I asked if they would like the broken Wiper returned and they advised to dispose of it responsibly.
I think that the service from Wipertech is first class, highly recommend this company!!!

The Best Available

I have to say that I was impressed with Advertisement and the ease of finding my vehicle on the list of all vehicles . I fitted the new Blades in a couple of minutes to my Peugeot 307cc. 2007
As they say! You get what you pay for! Certainly this is the case here, the quality is immediately obvious, the fast delivery and the packaging very good too.

Darlene M.
Darlene M.Central Queensland, QLD

These are so simple and easy to use….got them in 3 days….awesome

Easy to order and fit and was here in 3 days…awesome guys…will definitely be buying again when needed and telling my friends

reviewer2232
reviewer2232

Exemplary service and great product

I'm very impressed with the exemplary service from the one-day delivery to the streamlined and intuitive website.

The installation video is spot-on.

Your wipers look and work great.

Fantastic Wiper Blades

Took me months to purchase because I was cynical. Purchase process was easy, delivery was quick. Clear instructions were provided. Best of all, perfectly quiet, well working wiper blades. I am super happy with this product.

Greggo
GreggoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tremendous customer service backing an excellent product

Just a comprehensively excellent experience from start to finish. Easy to choose the correct version of the wipers for my car, product sent for delivery within hours of order, received within 48 hours. So clear from the various communications and assistance that the business is seriously focused on providing an excellent customer experience. Would recommend them without hesitation.

Brandon King
Brandon King

All around fantastic experience

Really fantastic purchasing experience through this company. The wipers arrived incredibly quick, they were of a great quality and a better product than I was anticipating, the price was really great and the communication from the company just topped it off. Kind of weird but I have already told my family and friends about them.

Review collected in partnership with Wipertech

Great product. Takes hassle out of trying to find right blades for car type. Easy to order. Easy to fit.

Trevor
TrevorGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service, Great Price

Took my car for service.
Just a Caalais and the service operator wanted to charge me $145 for wiper blades.
Bought mine here for $69
Easy fit, great service (delivered in 2 days)
Find your car, get your wipers. Easy as!

Mark
MarkIllawarra, NSW

Idiot proof

The staff at wiper tech are excellent they go out of their way to assist you with videos and backup service I've been using their product for a number of year's for our Mercedes and my Mitsubishi Triton and they really are idiot proof even I can install them great job wipertech regards Mark Wilden

PhilMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy peasy online shopping as it should be.

Wipers as good as the Mercedes Benz originals without the cost.
Easy fit, express post included and information provided as to location
Cheers Phil h. C204

Phil

Wipers as good as the mercedes benz originals without the cost.
Easy fit, xpress post included and information provided as to location
Cheers phil h. C204

Read more reviews - page 2

Rodney
Rodneyasked

Blades for a triton and price

veedayasked

My set of wipers front ford falcon bf 2005 were purchased less than 12 months ago and shudder terribly.

Is it possible to fit new rubbers or do the complete wipers have to be replaced? Many Thanks Victor.

No Reply yet from WIPERTECH

WipertechWipertech

Hey Veeday,

Thanks for reaching out and raising your concern. Apologies for the delay, we tend to deal with customers via our email.

I strongly recommend that you check the wiper fitment, from your description it is very possible that your wiper arms have lost their alignment. This is quite common when changing over to new blades due to the arms slightly twisting from use over time - a small shift will bring this back to specification.

I have attached a video from third-party sources that explain this visually, To summarise in simple terms the arm needs to be slightly tilted towards the windscreen:

In these videos, you will find the procedure to hopefully resolve the skipping wiper issue:

Note: As this is a DIY solution please make small adjustments and test the wipers with water on the screen.

Also, this goes without saying, we highly recommend that you clean your windscreen, wiper blades (the rubber parts), and use windscreen washer additive.

Of course, if adjusting the arms does not resolve the issue, the blades are still covered under warranty, we'll be happy to send out a replacement wiper blade, express post and free of charge. We don't sell rubber refills due to them being integrated into the wiper's design so we recommend always replacing the blades.

Feel free to send a video of the wipers performing to support@wipertech.com.au if you can.

Let us know how you go.

Cheers

Hi Vijay S,
Many thanks for your prompt reply,i followed your adjustment suggestion and your SUPERB WIPERS are working perfectly. Thank you again for a wonderful product.
Many Thanks and kind regards ps Great Service.
Victor Day

Brian Ewart.
Brian Ewart.asked

Looking to replace the blades on my 2012 Audi Q5. Can you cost and supply please. My address is Brian Ewart. Post Office Dardanup WA 6236.

WipertechWipertech

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your question.

I'd like to answer this for you but it seems that you have beat me to it and already placed an order.

I hope you enjoy the wipers when they arrive.

If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us via support@wipertech.com.au.

All the best!

Get an answer from our members and Wipertech representatives

Other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops