good quality and delivery

Products are easy to find in their online catalogue, of really good quality and delivery times was exactly as stated- and that’s across Australia! They are repeat business for me

snowybetts

snowybettsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

long term customer

been buying crap for a long time then these wipers come along and all my problems solved , on all my cars and recommend to anyone that needs a good wiper

Super fast delivery

Recently purchased Wipertech blades for my 2018 Toyota Camry easy to install and super fast delivery will definitely do business ago with them so now let it rain thank you.

Anthony Leone

Anthony LeoneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rang Rover Evoque Replacement Wiper Blades

Came across this add on instagram regarding premium wiper blades for your vehicle. So I looked into it a little further and went ahead and purchased a pair for my Range Rover. They are fantastic, easy to install and the people are super friendly and send yo you tube links on how to change them over..
Great Customer service ... Will Definitely use them again !!

Review collected in partnership with Wipertech

The perfect wiper blades...

Brilliant product. Easy to find the correct blades on the website. Easy installation and I received a video on how to install my blades on my car too... Highly recommended...

Review collected in partnership with Wipertech

great product and fast delivery!!

Recently purchased the product for my Golf GTI. The items arrived earlier than expected and installation was easy, also works great!
Overall this is a quality product great product and would highly recommend!

Water wipe out clearly.

For an old bloke like me it was simply. Just phone the best of help will be on the other end of the phone.nothing was of any trouble for them.

Paul D

Paul DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality

I purchased the front blades for my Pajero sport. Second time purchaser of these great quality wipers. Easy fitment and convenience of delivered. Bravo to the team for these beaut products.

Great Product

I buy all our replacement blades through Wipertech, they provide a fast efficient service and quality product. They are easy to install and provide a range to suit makes and models, check them out!

Sue & Phil

Sue & PhilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy as

Hubby had previously bought these windscreen wipers from a firm in England with either a similar name or the same. When he found that he could now get them here was over the moon. They came within the week, cheaper than getting them from England. The service was brilliant. They even sent a video on how to put them on should we require it. Needless to say, will be getting the next lot from here again.

Barry G.

Barry G.South East Queensland, QLD

Best Customer Service Ever

Tried to get wiper blades for my car at the usual sources. No luck, so went on line and found Wipertech, their search engine was so easy to use, the parts were sent the next day, and the sales team kept me up to date with my order. This in itself was great customer service, but, due to an error on my part the wipers sent were not correct, so I contacted Wipertech who knew the issue and put me straight and dispatched a new set at no additional cost to me, nor did they want the other blades back. That is excellent customer service.

Mike

MikeMelbourne

Wiper blades fair but customer service great

Ordered some wiper blades for my wife's BMW 228i and they arrived promptly.
However, after only 2 months use the blades started to "smear" across the windscreen and leave areas wet. We keep the screen clean and use quality washer fluid so was not impressed.
Contacted Wipertech and they were apologetic and sent out new blades quickly at their cost no questions asked.
Kean to see how the replacement Blades perform.

marie cross

marie crossSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product & service

Googled wipers for Subaru Impreza, & easily found product I required.
I was very happy with prompt delivery, I rang the store on Friday afternoon, delivered at 8.30am Monday.
The wipers were a breeze to fit with the aid of the video

Steve H.

Steve H.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Nissan navara d40

Ive had these blades on for a couple of months on my Navara d40 and they've perished already took my car for service mechanics said there perished and need replacing not happy Jan.

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Wiper Blade Replacements

I purchased Wipertech Blades for my Wifes Mazda 3.
Goods arrived in 48 hours and I installed them in 10 minutes.
Much easier than installing just the Rubber Blades - that is a real challenge.
Service was Excellent, Polite and Professional.
No hesitation recommending Wipertech.
Regards - Chris J Meates

STE

STESouth East Queensland, QLD

Wiper Blades

Simple pull and fit in one smooth action.
Never had wiper blades so easy to put on.
These are the best wiper blades that I have ever used in all my 33 years of driving.

wyrmbait

wyrmbaitSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service but the blades dont live upto the price

roberto mazzola

roberto mazzolaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reliable and efficient!

Already a long time customer and purchased these wipes for my Subaru Liberty at least four times, I can affirm without any dought that this product is very reliable and efficient for the Australian weather conditions.
Thank you, Wipertech Team!

PockeyK

PockeyKBrisbane

Great customer service

I had a small problem after all the weather we have been having in Brisbane. 1 of the wiper blades on my 2012 Honda CRV was making a squeaking noise and missing a part of the windscreen on the upstroke. I contacted Wipertech and received a reply within 2 hours with a couple of tips to fix my problem, 1 worked 1 sort of worked When I told Wipertech this they told me that they were sending a replacement blades by express post. I had purchased the blades in early September 2019 and the were easy to fit, both front and back and had been working perfectly . It is great to see a company with absolutely fabulous customer service and will recommend to all my friends

ChrissyL

ChrissyLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not what I thought I was getting

I bought the wiperblades late October of 2019. I find them no better than cheaper over the counter blades, in fact they started making a noise and skipping over the windscreen when first turned on, within a week of being installed. The noise is frustrating!