Wipertech

Perfect

I can recommend Wipertechs excellent service, my wipers arrived quickly. My son fitted them for me easily. I was surprised how easy it was. They are excellent. Thank you. C

Perfect blades

Wiper blades wipe screen beautifully with no noise or shuddering.
Wipertech has made it easy to navigate their site. The site allows you to insert your car type, model and year so you can choose your product and PayPal makes it easy to finish your order. Wipertech also follow up to see how one has coped.
Very happy.

Very Kind! And an excellent product!

Site was easy to use. I found product quickly..great support through emails and video on how to install - took me less than a minute. I had a misunderstanding and Sean was very kind in his response. I will certainly use again.

Brilliant clear windscreen at last. Great product.

Easy to navigate and find suitable wipers Next day delivery.
My Mechanic to installed for me as I was a bit nervous. Took him two minutes. Great result, very happy.

Great product

One of the few times a product was as easy to use as the seller made out.
Delivery was faster than I expected,
Communication was fantastic.
Couldn’t rate this product highly enough.

Aussie Wipers

Great to see an Aussie company being successful - and a significant saving on Motor Dealer costs for a full set for my daughter's Fiat 500. Fitted perfectly.
Delivery was the next day - although I ordered the wiper blades after the daily cut-off time.
Only downside was that I was offered a 10% discount but there was no where obvious to on the Check-out page to enter the code.
However, Wipertech have subsequently responded to my query and have offered to refund my credit card the 10% - which I am sure will happen in the next few days.
All in all a good company - I will be back when I need another set

Thanks for your review Gareth, Our apology for this, the discount code can be entered at the 'Cart' page when you review your order quantities, one step before the 'Checkout' page. Our website is a bit old & due for a refresh! Happy to confirm the refund was processed on the spot, and the funds will appear in your account within a few days, any concerns there please let me know? Thanks again & hope you'll stay in touch! Cheers, Vijay

Products might be good, I’ll never know

Google search for wiper blades and these guys buy top spot. I’ve always used Bosch ones, but their online shop seems to have disappeared, so went with Wipertech after checking productreview. You can’t select your wipers on their website, you input your car and they determine what size and fitting you need. For my car, they’ve got one of the wiper sizes wrong. So I left a message. Two days later, no reply. I’ve tried to phone them several times, goes to a message service. What’s the point of buying AdWords on Google if you have no staff to answer the phone? Oh, and the chat service is always offline. I’ve bought what I needed for eBay, back to Bosch!

Thanks for getting in touch, I'm sorry to hear this, it doesn't sound like us at all. We generally reply to all messages within 1 business day, so sounds like your message may not have reached us. If you're able to let us know the email address you used to contact us we'd love to look into this right away. Please email us at support@wipertech.com.au or call us on 1300 778 502. During very busy periods we will occasionally take phone messages and return calls, apologies if this has caused you some inconvenience. Cheers, VijayVijay, no inconvenience for me, lost revenue for you. Perhaps dial the number for yourself, see what happens?We're sorry we weren't able to help you out. We're always happy to take calls, and it is only on the rare occasion during very busy periods that we'll take phone messages and return customer's calls. Unfortunately, in this particular instance as we didn't receive a phone message from you we weren't able to get back to you. Nonetheless, we appreciate your feedback and have taken it on board. We'll certainly look at ways to ensure we have someone available at all times. All the best, and feel free to get in touch with us again if you're still looking for wipers or if there's anything else we can help with. Cheers Vijay

Wipers that are priced right and great service

The store is easy to navigate and found what i needed straight away.
Very satisfied with the product, Having a European car can be expensive. The wipers were well over priced here in NZ. Found wipertech online, they were priced right for the front and back wipers. Ordered on the Tuesday night and were received in NZ on Friday.
Watched the video, was really easy installing (for a blonde female ). Very happy with my new wipers. thanks Wipertech.

Excellent service with great products

Parts needed are very easy to find and are top quality.
All instructions (if needed ) are supplied with order for easy installation.Customer service was "A 1 " with communications replied to promptly.

Brilliant!

Just wanted to say what a pleasure it is to deal with Wipertech. Great product, web site easy to use, customer service folk answered my query very promptly and helpfully (FJ Cruisers have three front wipers) and the product arrived well packed within a couple of days!!! Brilliant. Wish all online businesses were so great to deal with!

Do not waste your time or money

I have purchased 5 sets and not one set is fit for purpose or the right size. With regard to lasting 1 year, perhaps if you do not use them otherwise not even close. I would go with a reputable brand

Thanks for getting in touch here Robert, I'm sorry to hear this, it doesn't sound like us at all. I'd like to address this for you today, if you can help me track down your order details, email us at support@wipertech.com.au with your details. Otherwise, I'll try my best to identify you in our customer records. Cheers, VijayVijay, I departed this morning for overseas so I can not provide any details for you except that when I take existing wipers off and open your box none are the same length and the rear fitting does not fit and I have spoken to you about this in the past but nothing has changedThanks for providing your contact details via private message Robert, We put a lot of time and effort into ensuring the parts we supply are the exact fit for the cars you purchase for and I'm keen to solve this situation for you. The team will help you get your wipers fitted once you're back in Aus, we're happy to supply replacements where required. Cheers, Vijay

Wipers for my FIAT Ducato Motorhome

I was able to find the exact set for the motorhome. The wipers are asymmetrical and have shorter arm on passenger side.
The selection was very simple and the installation video enabled me to fit the arms easily.
The postage was simple with tracking of progress and very quick delivery.
I was very happy with the whole experience. Now just hoping for rain to try them out!

Wiper blades for my Nissan Murano

Have just fitted Wipertech blades to my Nissan Murano, couldn't believe how much easier they were to fit than the previous blades I bought from a motor accessory outlet. I will be getting a set for my partner's Outlander now, so much better plus I will receive them in just a few days.

Wipertech service

Great service from wipertec on delivery of wipers for my s type jaguar. Would certainly recommend this business.I live in a country area and the service was really quick.I will use them again in the future

If you need wipers, they have them!

The wipertech website is, I could say "easy" to use, but it honestly couldn't be simpler, it's a case of using dropdown boxes on the front page to select your car, and wipertech take care of the (blade sizes, fitting type etcetera) for you.

As for the product themselves, the quality is definitely there. The build quality is great, they function well, and they aren't unsightly like the more traditional (And less reliable) wipers.
Then there's fitment. As far as wipers go it's as simple as it gets. most replacement blades I've used they come with a bag of bits, not these, the correct mounting hardware was already attached. Wipertech also provide both a written and video guide via email with a purchase.

I also found their pricing exceeding competitive, their postage prompt, and their customer support is great.

Impressive service, easy to fit on my 80 Series LC

Good website, quick delivery, emails to update progress, even emailed a "how to fit video" the day before delivery was due (bit unnecessary as they're very easy to put on). Oh and the wipers are very good, too.

Fast delivery, easy to fit.

If it were not for the weekend these would have arrived overnight from date of order!
Amazingly quick service.
The wipers fit perfectly and are the best I have ever used. Will definitely recommend to everyone I know. Very impressed.

No Problems here Subaru RS 2009

Took a bit to understand as it was a while since I changed a pair, changed better than previous ones, will be a return shopper just need some rain to test them out 100%....

vw crafter

5 star company. Excellent website, easy to navigate and find wipers. They really care about their products, and customer service is first class.
Super fast delivery and easy installation, thanks.

Fantastic product and user friendly site

Ordered wipers for my Audi A4 which is hard to find in local markets as they have to be special ordered, wipertech has truly exceeds my expectations and delivered my wipers on time. Friendly and great customer service support

When do you expect to have wipers for the latest model Audi Q5?
Good question Bill, Some good news, you can find wipers for your Audi Q5 (FY) here: https://www.wipertech.com.au/2017-19-audi-q5-fy-wipers All our wipers are covered by our 1-year comprehensive warranty, have a guaranteed perfect fit and come with free shipping. If you have any questions at all feel free to contact us anytime.

I have a Ford Falcon Sprint XR8 with aut wipers. Are theses standard with WiperTech?
Pedro: Go to the Wipertech Web-page and in the "Find my Wiper Blades" text box put the details of your XR8 (they need model and year). It will tell you immediately if they are available and what the cost will be delivered to your address. Hope this helps .................... https://www.wipertech.com.au/wipercare/ CreamyThanks for the question about wiper blades to fit your Ford Falcon XR8 Sprint Pedro, apologies for the delay in replying. Thanks also to Creamy for your help! The XR8 Sprint badge is part of the FG X series. These are what you need: https://www.wipertech.com.au/2008-current-ford-falcon-fg-sedan-wipers

How do I order?
Go to wipertech website on https://www.wipertech.com.au/Thanks for the question Olley! Also thanks to Jins for the reply. Check out our website, or give us a call 1300 778 502 Mon-Fri