4.9

Keir

KeirCanberra 2600, ACT

Finally wipers that work!

Bought Wipertech wipers for the front and back of my 2008 NS Pajero about a year ago. I've always had pretty poor performance from the Mitsubishi replacements. So easy to order online, so easy to fit, and best of all, they worked, and continue to work, really well. Wipers in Canberra get a real workout, with subzero temperatures and frosty windscreens in winter, then very hot dry conditions in summer with infrequent heavy storms.

Brian Martin

Brian MartinSouth West, WA

Great products and first class service all the way

Purchased for a friends Renault Megane I fitted them in 2mins including cleaning the screen top product and will certainly use Wipertech for our Corolla when wipers require replacing , thanks to all great service

Lewis

LewisSydney, NSW

So good so surprised

Received 2 days after ordered E class 213 the wiper so good so clear solved all my problems, purchased the original one from Benz dealer shop few months ago, can’t even camper with Wipertech. Will order again for back up.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Wipertech compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

New Wiperblades

Ordered for my Mitsi Outlander.Arrived fairly quickly. Fitted in no time at all and work perfectly. Couldn't have asked for a better product. Will buy a set for my other car at a later date.

Jeff

JeffCentral West, NSW

Wiper blades

Purchased a set of blades for my 2002 Vxss commodore, they arrived in a couple of days just in time for the weekend rain and they are awesome so quiet also, I’ll definitely be buying another set of these when they wear out 100%

Matt

MattSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just brilliant

Prompt service - upgrades my postage ( free ) to express , arrived next day
Easy to fit and excellent - better than my Bosche replacements
Recommended For any car
Will buy again ( when needed)

Rod

RodGilmore 2905, ACT

2015 Suzuki Swift wiper blades

It was so easy to order the wipers for my car, self installation was a breeze and they work! So glad I found these - have been looking for a wiper solution for years and these are it :)

maxineallsopp56

maxineallsopp56Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great wipers front and back!

I was ‘toing’ & ‘froing’ whether to get these wipers... so glad I did. I highly recommend these! Do it! Buy them for your car! You’ll be so glad you did.

Kevin

KevinSydney, NSW

Wipe me like there’s no tomorrow

Absolutely love the set I got. Nothing like a good old dry wipe once I am out of the shower. Now my windscreen can experience same sensation as myself. Excellent!

Awesome customer service

Purchased wipers at a really competitive price. Delay with delivery, however Wipertech customer service were incredibly helpful and followed the whole process through. Highly recommend as an alternative to the dealers, mechanics and retail outlets. Quality is excellent. Will be back.

Elizabeth

ElizabethPerth, WA

Subaru Impreza 2012

Great customer service and prices. Easy to install and fantastic product! Will buy from them again! I looked at shops couldn’t find what I needed. Saw their ad and clicked on it.

These are the best wipers rver

Holden calasis 2011 I bought them for awesome easy to put on no skipping and scrapping refs buy for my next car thank you wiper tech fast del also ty

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wipertech for Merc C200 2015

I bought wipertech for my Merc C200 a few months ago and they work just as good as the genuine wipers I had from the dealership all these years at a very high price. wipertech is affordable but high quality. I would recommend wipertech for all cars .

Wipers for 2016 Honda Jazz NZ Bought

Package arrived in good condition but a bit later than expected due to Covid 19 delays in both countries. Transaction was easy and simple. Fitting was the same, biggest issue was getting the large old wiper off as it has semi-frozen in the wiper arm fitting. Still new wipers went on easily and work as promised. As a BTB I used to drive a own and drive a wide rang of cars from classics to modern. These would be the easiest wiper change I have ever done on a car

Beepa

BeepaCentral Queensland, QLD

Warranty claim.

Extremely happy with the way my issue was dealt with. Can’t thank the Wipertech team enough. The wipers supplied by Wipertech are great quality and value. Delivery times are very quick and able to be tracked.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Save on labour costs and DIY

Great quality wipers, good price, and link to video instructions - they were super simple to install and I no longer have to listen to the annoying squeak made by my old wipers

Review collected in partnership with Wipertech

Wiper tech, very easy to install.

Ordered them on line and they were delivered is a few days. Packaging was very good and installed all 3 baldes in minutes, can thoroughly recommend these wipers, great value

Bill

BillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product and easy to fit

Hello, I was a bit dubious about this product, until I purchased wipers for my partners car and mine very, very easy to fit, (but) the service was marvelous. Used the wipers the other morning could not fault them, no chatter on the windscreen no streaks nothing, we shall see what happens once they wear in, but I feel they will be a very good wiper. (and no I have not been paid to say this)

Knight

Knight

Great product - the best ever service

Love the Wipertech website - so easy to navigate to get the right wiper set for your car. I have a 2006 Mercedes ML320CDi and purchased all 3 blades at a huge saving on MB prices. Communications with Wipertech were superb with many emails on status of order and even a fitting instruction email.Quality product same as originals and fitting was simple as fittings were like MB originals. Very pleased with result.

Susan O'Callaghan

Susan O'CallaghanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service and product

Ordered picked and delivered within 3 days from Victoria during pandemic lockdown amazing service. Courtesy follow up emails regarding shipping possible delays unbelievable service. Will be returning to this company for further products

veedayasked

My set of wipers front ford falcon bf 2005 were purchased less than 12 months ago and shudder terribly.

Is it possible to fit new rubbers or do the complete wipers have to be replaced? Many Thanks Victor.

No Reply yet from WIPERTECH

Vijay S.Wipertech

Hey Veeday,

Thanks for reaching out and raising your concern. Apologies for the delay, we tend to deal with customers via our email.

I strongly recommend that you check the wiper fitment, from your description it is very possible that your wiper arms have lost their alignment. This is quite common when changing over to new blades due to the arms slightly twisting from use over time - a small shift will bring this back to specification.

I have attached a video from third-party sources that explain this visually, To summarise in simple terms the arm needs to be slightly tilted towards the windscreen:

In these videos, you will find the procedure to hopefully resolve the skipping wiper issue:

Note: As this is a DIY solution please make small adjustments and test the wipers with water on the screen.

Also, this goes without saying, we highly recommend that you clean your windscreen, wiper blades (the rubber parts), and use windscreen washer additive.

Of course, if adjusting the arms does not resolve the issue, the blades are still covered under warranty, we'll be happy to send out a replacement wiper blade, express post and free of charge. We don't sell rubber refills due to them being integrated into the wiper's design so we recommend always replacing the blades.

Feel free to send a video of the wipers performing to support@wipertech.com.au if you can.

Let us know how you go.

Cheers

Hi Vijay S,
Many thanks for your prompt reply,i followed your adjustment suggestion and your SUPERB WIPERS are working perfectly. Thank you again for a wonderful product.
Many Thanks and kind regards ps Great Service.
Victor Day

Brian Ewart.

Brian Ewart.asked

Looking to replace the blades on my 2012 Audi Q5. Can you cost and supply please. My address is Brian Ewart. Post Office Dardanup WA 6236.

Vijay S.Wipertech

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your question.

I'd like to answer this for you but it seems that you have beat me to it and already placed an order.

I hope you enjoy the wipers when they arrive.

If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us via support@wipertech.com.au.

All the best!

Dan2727

Dan2727asked

Looks a bit suss that all the verified reviews are from people who just created a new account

Liam Nebauer
Liam Nebauer

Or perhaps, just maybe these reviews are made by someone like myself who has never had an account, however just purchased the product, saw how good it was and wanted to let everyone else know about it? Just maybe.

simmo59
simmo59

Hi Dan, noting that the purchases are vertified

Get an answer from our members and Wipertech representatives

Other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops