Bill

BillSydney, NSW

Phone Manners

Rang them for a quote on new tyres, spoke to a very polite salesperson who said he would do the same price as last time .. then when I rang back to book in I had a really hard time (with a different person) to get the same deal (abt $15 off full price)
He may have been the manager as he complained about overheads etc
2nd call was one of the worst sales experiences I've had
I was a long standing customer

Nudawading Store

Had to get a puncture repaired, Friday afternoon, 5.30 everywhere else was closing. But the guys here, really professional had a few jobs going. But they said come back tomorrow morning, so went down and took them half an hour. I went to pay, and they said that I did not have to pay. But next time, if I need a service or tyres think about them. Really nice gesture and would definitely recommend them, car driving like a champ.

Marketing R.Bob Jane T-Marts

Thanks for the fantastic feedback Josh! We are glad to see that our Nunawading team looked after you. Drive safely and we will see you next time.

Avoid avoid avoid

• +3Thumbnail
Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Bob Jane T-Marts compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Pilot

Pilot

Good price fir tires but lousy sevice

First of all to be objective they have a best price in town for tires.
But, this all go out of whack when it comes to service.
After changing 4 tires, one had sticker still affixed to a new tire and that tire was not balanced. Had to go to another service to re balance all 4 tires.
I was also, strictly advised to do alignment though I had no problems. After Bob Jane alignment my car now pulls to the left (on brand new tire). This mean I need to go and spend more money to get alignment done properly.
Not happy at all. Will never go to have business with Bob Jane in Wollongong again.

Store LocationWollongong
J k.

J k.South East Queensland, QLD

I found tyres for 179/ea everything included at Mycar. I requested they offer me 178 *4 + fitting fee.

They don't beat price as they advertise in their web site. And do not communicate to customers as well. Very bad. Won't go there any more

Laura Anderson

Laura AndersonDarling Downs, QLD

Customer service and care outstanding!

Eddie Collison from bob Jane Tmart Toowoomba - thank you for your professional and kind customer service today. I have been lucky enough not to experience too many flat tyres and thankfully today when I had one I went to you. I was not only treated respectfully but efficiently amd very cost effectively. I can’t tell you how grateful I am that you were able to help me straight away. I will be a return customer for ever more.

JENNY C.

JENNY C.Queensland

Excellent Service Brendan!!

We're able to accommodate at short notice, competitive pricing and great service from Brendon. Friendly and knowledgeable. Sandy n Jen

Marketing R.Bob Jane T-Marts

Thanks for the honest feedback Jenny! We are glad that our team was able to assist you in finding the right product for you. Drive safely and will see you next time. The Bob Jane T-Marts team.

Tegan

TeganHobart, TAS

They always screw me over

In the past they advised buying 5 mags it would cost the same but that wasn't the case.
Another time they pit 17 inch wheels on my corolla and told me they didn't scrape... well they did amd needed replacing.
3rd strike they've now they've put two new tyres on my Mazda and balanced it incorrectly so it shakes.
Everytime they take no responsibility.
I will never waste my money again

TLimPerth, WA

Missing lock nut and loose wheel bolts

Store LocationVictoria Park, WA

Jim

JimWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

No genuine apology for their mistakes and the inconvenience they have caused

selected tyres following visit to the shop - booked in for the next day. 25 minutes later I was told I had a problem. the price jumped up significantly when they told me they offered me the wrong tyres. I would like to think they were genuine and just highlighting their lack of attention to detail, but who knows. I left feeling angry and disappointed. Not sure If I can rectify this before Xmas - thanks so much

Vik

Vikmelbourne

Ridiculous service by Bob Jane Hoppers Crossing

Dan

DanSydney, NSW

Puncture repair done by Paul with a smile. Thank you lads.

Pulled in without calling. The lads removed a nail that had not punctured the tyre. No charge and a free tyre shine. My missus thinks I fixed it, may get lucky tonight.
Thank you lads for your fantastic service.
Dan.

Marketing R.Bob Jane T-Marts

Great to hear Dan! We are glad our store looked after you and had you back on the road in no time.

Kylie

KylieGawler

I rang to ask if I could get my tyres checked and a wheel alignment and got in the next day. Everything about my experience was friendly and professional.

Marketing R.Bob Jane T-Marts

Great to hear Kylie, we are glad our team looked after you.

les

lesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

good service

have bought tyres from bob janes now twice and have found the service to be good and i did not have to wait long for them to be fitted the last set i got i got about abit over 4 years i have got bridgestones this time round iv had no trouble with tyre noise i would recommend bob jane il be sticking with them

Marketing R.Bob Jane T-Marts

Thanks for the honest feedback Les! Great to see our store looked after you.

Tea Connoisseur

Tea ConnoisseurGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beware

Very questionable tactics and conduct from the Dandenong franchise.
Deceiving on price and arrangements, and of course, the mandatory $40 nitrogen inflation without the chance to opt out.
Get everything in writing and check the small print. But better yet – go elsewhere.

Great service.

Had a puncture yesterday and rang Bob Jane Rockingham to see what they could do. With not long until they closed for the day the manager told me to come to store and they’d fix it within 15 minutes (if it was repairable). True to their word it was fixed in no time. Great customer service! Highly recommend BJ Rockingham.

Marketing R.Bob Jane T-Marts

Hi Andrew, thanks for the fantastic feedback. It's great to see our Rockhampton store assisted with your puncture repair. We are glad our team had you safely on the roads again in no time.

Venkat RSydney, NSW

Worst Customer Service and Product in Bob Jane

I bought 4 new tyres of Bridgestone Potenza from Bob Jane T Mart 2 years back. From the time of installation of the new tyres I have been advising the sales person that the tyres are too loud and not even. The sales person did not acknowledge this issue. I did perform the complete check on my vehicle whether this sound is due to brakes, bearing, wheels. Analysis performed by the mechanics and other experts in the field, they proved me by changing the tyres and there was no sound.

Even after paying the money, no service or quality product received from Bob Jane T Mart. They are just looters who want to make money for useless service and product provided. At the end customers can suffer but they want to make money

Venkat R

Hi there, I did not bought it from Bankstown Store. I meant Blacktown Store. I send my feedback to the email address provided. Thanks for the reply.

Heiko H.

Heiko H.

Great service in Cairns!

Got my new wheels fitted yesterday. Could not be happier. Great service and communication throughout. Would always recommend Bobjane Cairns.

Marketing R.Bob Jane T-Marts

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We look forward to having you back - The Bob Jane T-Marts team.

Butch46

Butch46Perth, WA

Great price and service

Needed 4 new tyres 225/50/18 for my car. Rang around and Bob Jane Morley had the best price. Service was excellent , no hassles no upselling. Car was ready on time.
First time I've used Bob Jane and will definitely use for all my tyre needs. Thoroughly recommended

Marketing R.Bob Jane T-Marts

Fantastic to hear! We are glad our Perth team assisted with your needs and found the right tyre for your vehicle. Safe travels and will see you next time. Thanks - The Bob Jane T-Marts team.

stji001

stji001Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Matt from Epping Bob Jane is amazing

Back in 2018, Matt looked after me when I fixed my old tyre at Bob Jane Epping, VIC. I didn't buy this old tyre from them for the record.
Unfortunately, I was told that he has now moved to another branch. He is a very helpful man, I much appreciate his assistance.
I also changed my tyre with them a year a go and has no leaking issue until this day.

Marketing R.Bob Jane T-Marts

Thanks for the fantastic feedback. We are glad our Epping team assisted with your needs and the tyre has lasted. Safe travels. Thanks - The Bob Jane T-Marts team.

George T

George Tasked

Do you do after pay

Disillusionedasked

Does Bob Jane have an official policy regarding the way wheel nuts must be tightened, or is this left to the discretion of each franchise or individual mechanics? In particular, are mechanics allowed to just use impact wrenches and estimate the required torque, or do they use torque limiting extensions (torque sticks), or do they do the final tightening by hand using a torque wrench?

Good Morning,

Bob Jane T-Marts do have a procedure to correctly tension wheel nuts/studs. Please email feedback@bobjane.com.au to discuss further.

Disillusioned

I emailed feedback@bobjane.com.au several days ago, but am still waiting on a reply. In the mean time I have done some more web searching, and I found one discussion on Whirlpool where someone mentioned that Bob Jane required the final tighten to be done with a torque wrench, with instant dismissal for anybody caught not complying. Unfortunately in the same thread someone else commented that if this were the case then that would mean the entire workshop staff would be gone at his local Bob Jane! See https://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/2757100#r57546014 for the thread. So maybe I need to know not only what the official policy is, but also whether or not the policy is actually followed!

Disillusioned

I finally got a reply. Bob Jane does not have any official policy, but they do have an internal document that is used for training purposes. The reply didn't say what procedure they recommend in this document. So I still don't know either what procedure Bob Jane train their staff to use, or how widely their staff follow this procedure once they have completed their training, but I do at least know that a training document exists!

Since what really matters is what my local Bob Jane staff actually do my next step is probably to chase this up with my local franchise. Sorry to have wasted everyone's time here...

David

Davidasked

How old are the tyres you sell allowed to be?
We bought tyres in July 2019 they have now travelled 700km and we got knocked back on rego inspection today because they were manufactured in 2015 and the mechanic says they have cracks between the tread.

Hi David,
Manufacturers give a warranty of 5 years after manufacture date and we do not repair tyres over 8 years old. If you have recently bought the tyres as you said, please contact your local Bob Jane so we can inspect your tyres. If they are indeed faulty, we will make sure to get you back on the road safely and have the manufacturer pick up this tyre.
Also, feel free to send this to feedback@bobjane.com.au and we will look into this issue further for you.

Get an answer from our members and Bob Jane T-Marts representatives