Bob Jane T-Marts

Bob Jane T-Marts

SAH

SAHSouth East Queensland, QLD

RUDE OWNER

Have been using Bob Jane Lawnton for a number of years and also recommending This business to Family and Friends. Chris has always provided a fantastic service and goes above and beyond, however recently went to have Tyres fitted there was an issue with wrong tyres for my Vehicle. I was in the process of making arrangements to come back later in the day, but after the way Bruce McKenzie (Owner) spoke to me in a rude and belittling manner I will never be returning or recommending them to anyone else.

Store LocationLawnton

Andrew B

Andrew BSydney, NSW

Great service, always

Arrived late Saturday to Bob Jane Haberfield preparing to book car in the following week. Tyres were in stock, the guys fitted them in 40 minutes and the price was sensational, even better than price on web. Extremely satisfied.

Store LocationHaberfield store
Marketing R.Bob Jane

Thank you for leaving us this great review Andrew!

Jen

JenSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best customer service

Bob Jane T Mart Capalaba QLD offered the best customer service I have ever received with Lily being the person I dealt with. I needed a puncture tyre repaired and took it to Bob Jane Capalaba and they were very efficient and friendly. I received a discount on the puncture with all of the other tyres checked and the spare returned to the car. All of the tyre pressures were checked, tyres were blackened and even a minor thing like replacing a dust cap on one of the tyres was added service. I couldn't be happier.

Store LocationCapalaba QLD 4157
Marketing R.Bob Jane

Thanks for the great review Jen!

Very Poor

Paid for 4 tyres on Friday got told that they could only do 3 would ring me Monday I had to ring them on Wednesday ended up with a different tyre (tred pattern) then the other 3 will never go there again VERY POOR!!! Have been told to bring the car back for a commentary rotation but I won't be I'd rather pay another tyre company to do the rotation

Store LocationBob Jane Gladstone
Tanya D.
Tanya D.

They should of known better the POLICE could charge me for not complying with 2 different tyres on and my INSURANCE will not cover me because of their STUFF UP

Elspeth

ElspethPerth, WA

Excellent expertise and service

Needed a spare wheel and tyre for a new Honda HRV, to replace 80km "donut" wheel - silly this has crept in when obvious country driving is to be undertaken. Dropped into Balcatta store and Daniel and team were fantastic. Don't go any else.

Store LocationBalcatta Erindale Raod
Marketing R.Bob Jane

Thanks for the great review Elspeth, glad we could help.

Diggy

DiggyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wheel alignment and balancing

Firstly staff wasnt professional. Talking on the phone or playing games. Secondly they didnt do my wheel alignment properly. Steering was tilted 5 degree to left and car was heavy on right side. I called them they fixed it next day and still the steering is slightly tilted to left and car is slightly heavy when you turn right. They were rude on the second day. Mechanics are not qualified they dont know what they are doing. Not recommended place.

Store LocationPreston bob jane

Paul P.

Paul P.South East Queensland, QLD

Been using Bob Jane for decades, always very profession

Had a tyre punctured by huge pothole at the roundabout opposite Big Gun at Underwood.
Bob Jane repaired the tyre, balanced and " thrust " alignment.
Fast, professional, friendly and great value with all the discounts in the booklet I received when I purchased the tyres.
I went back to Bob Jane after the previous company fitted tyres that were too big for the hub wheel space on my Volvo. Every time I turned a corner the tyres would rub against the wheel hub. Go to cowboys and get the rough rough good enough mantra.

Store LocationMacgregor
Marketing R.Bob Jane

Thank you for leaving us this great review Paul!

Nick2000

Nick2000Melbourne

Never responds to emails or online booking enquiries

I've been trying for ages to get a booking in to install some new wheels, multiple times i have sent them in with no one getting in contact with me back. Tried calling a couple stores but don't answer the phone, so i leave a message and then no response still, this is terrible

Ben

BenSydney

Poor customer service

I am really disappointed with Bob jane T-marts Granville. I got a flat tyre and had the front left tyre of my Mercedes C43 replaced there. Next day I noticed a large deep hole on the brand new tyre and took the car back right away and asked another tyre be fitted as this one was defective and based on your satisfaction guarantee policy there should not have been an issue. This was rejected and I was blamed for it and my bad luck! How could this happen on a good brand tyre after 30 minutes driving?!!!I will never ever go back there and will get a second opinion about this tyre from another Tyre shop.

Store LocationGranville

Brilliant Service!!

I always go to Bob Jane in Clarkson WA. Had 2 tyres fitted yesterday. First class service in phone by Kent then first class service from the tyre technician! Good price for tyres too!

Store LocationClarkson WA
Marketing R.Bob Jane

Thanks for the great review Rita!

Brians G.

Brians G.New South Wales

Brought 4 new tyres drive home one fell off while I was driving damage the whole rim

Long story But the end of the day I Bought four new tyres drive home one fell off. Bad experience scary as Now its just hard trying to get Bob Jane to fix it.

Store LocationMt Druitt

David

DavidKinross

Excellent service from friendly and knowledgeable staff

Needed one tyre replaced.
Rang for a quote, they answered the phone within a couple of seconds so that gets a star instantly.
On pickup the price was exactly as quoted.
Highly recommended.

Store LocationJoondalup
Marketing R.Bob Jane

Thank you for leaving us a review David!

Beenleigh is the store to go to!

Bob Jane Beenleigh have been looking after my families road safety for about 14 years, I have never had anything other than exceptional service from the team. I highly recommend the Beenleigh Store and wouldn't go anywhere else.

Store LocationBeenleigh
Marketing R.Bob Jane

Thanks for your returning business and for the great review Jacki!

Dean Frankie

Dean FrankieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good customer service - wont price match..

Excellent phone manner and service though lies about stock being unavailable to avoid price match. Stated their standard price was the same as the price match competitors though nothing in stock.. a load of rubbish.. standard price was $80.00 more than competitors. Wont bother calling them back again. Tyres fitted elsewhere, for $80 per tyre cheaper saving $320!!

corey g.

corey g.Gippsland, VIC

Very poor service and experience

Just had the worst experience with Bob Jane in traralgon. Purchased 4 x tyres and a wheel alignment. Check my tyres 9k kms later and the outer edge of the front wheels are bald as in need to be replaced now bald. Took it back to the shop and was meet with hostility and blame on anything other than the poor wheel alignment that was preformed.

I attempted to retort their claims it was my car, driving, auto ride hight adjustment suspension and the fact I didn't take it in in for the 3 month check which it has only been 2 months all this was meet with hostility.

Store LocationTraralgon
Joanne

JoanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Aspley branch QLD

Highly recommend Aspley store. Customer service was great and I appreciate the honesty & the advice the guy at service desk gave was great. I found the price of the tyres were very good too.

Store LocationAspley QLD
Marketing R.Bob Jane

Thanks for leaving us such a great review Joanne!

GlobalRoamer333

GlobalRoamer333New South Wales

Albury branch staff desperately need basic customer service training

The truth be told, unfortunately it was my experience on repeated occasions that the service (front desk) staff in the Albury store completely lacked any sense of basic customer service manners with customers. After a few visits, unfortunately I just got sick of it and voted with my feet. Additionally, I wasn't 100% convinced that the 'new' tyres fitted to my car, were actually 100% new. I guess that's one of the basic problems with any franchise model. i.e. some franchisee's care, and maybe some don't. Or, alternatively, Bob Jane is just not providing sufficient basic customer service training. In any case, if I want to be spoken to like a bogun down the pub, then I can just as easily have that experience for free.

Store LocationAlbury

Kim BellGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Payments

Store LocationEltham

Carol

CarolSouth East Queensland, QLD

Put themselves out to help,thank you guys

booked into for Wheel alignment for 3pm, i had an emergency come up, took it in at 1 and they did it straight away, thank you guys, i appreciated it so much

Store LocationMaroochydore
Marketing R.Bob Jane

Thanks for the great review Carol!

Michael

Michael Sydney, NSW

Unprofessional bob Jane Bankstown

Store LocationBankstown

YMMSasked

I need to lodge a case with VCAT to force Bob Jane T Marts to pay to fix damage that I alledge was done to my car by one of their stores and one of their regional managers when he attempted to remove over torqued wheel nuts.
It is a requirement to have an ASIC print out of the company name, trading name etc. I have asked Staff at the Bob Jane T Marts Port Melbourne office to provide these details but they refuse. saying that I need to go to a lawer to get this information.
This makes lodging a VCAT application very difficult as I have to pay a fee for every page of company information from ASIC as there are numerous Bob Jane business and I have no way of knowing which one is the actual employer of the person who made my car undrivable.
If someone knows this information or perhaps even Bob Jane T Marts staff could provide it?

Hi YMMS,
Thank you for your message. I'm sorry to hear about this and hope we can get this sorted for you. Please send your complaint, and as many details as possible to Feedback@bobjane.com.au. From here we can help you.

YMMS

I have sent emails to feedback@bobjane.com.au numerous times asking for this information and these requests for information were ignored. I have called several times to follow up and typically get the level 1 phone support guy and he just hangs the phone up on me. One time I managed to get Alex Chung (he is some sort of manager) on the phone but he said that helping a person sue him was something he would not do and so refused to divludge information I was asking for.
It is a bit hard to navigate this situation as Alex Chung has offered a sum of money that is a lot less than what it costs to fix my car and has advised that I should take them to VCAT to allow VCAT to decide but the obfiscation of business identity makes loding a claim with VCAT impossible as they require me to have proof of what the business entity is.
Can you please provide your ABN, ACN and trading names for the Bob Jane businesses that I can lodge my complaint against.

Neil
Neil

Why didn't you just search the free ASIC website like I just did. ACN: 005 870 431 ABN: 52 005 870 431 NAME: Bob Jane Corporation Pty Ltd instead of doing a lot of complaining. No wonder they hung up on you.

Vernon V.

Vernon V.asked

Hey there Team. I recently bought 4 new tyres and noted that in Tyre plan booklet at the back there are VIP vouchers to use. I asked if I could use one of the vouchers for "Thurst wheel alignment, rotation and Balance which was $55 off the price" and was told no. Now the question is why do we have it if we cannot redeem it?

Hi Vernon,
Apologies for the late reply. Could you give us some more information about your situation? What store declined to do this etc? Please feel free to contact Feedback@bobjane.com.au with the complaint and the store so we at head office can look into this further for you.

nv K.

nv K.asked

What is your policy on replacement of tyres on a vehicle on a novated lease arrangement? We took our vehicle in to Lake Haven Bob Jane T Mart and were told pricing is all negotiated between our Bob Jane Head Office and our service provider. Went along with this and when I asked for a receipt on pick up after having all 4 tyres replaced, was told that they couldn't give me any confirmation of tyres purchased because, again- all negotiations done as above Only between head office and lease company. I insisted on something to confirm work done and got a print out of labor and no info on anything else. After we noticed that we'd been charged $1132 for this privilege through our provider, Orix- we checked with them and they stated that when they receive an order for tyres purchased, they take that to mean that customers-US .. have been informed of and are happy with the price which is not the case. We were basically cut out of having a say in what we were purchasing and treated in a manner that was completely underhanded and deceptive hence the question re your policy? I also noticed that you don't have a complaints option on your website- just general feedback

Hello,

Please call Bob Jane head office on 03 9091 0777 of email feedback@bobjane.com.au to discuss.

Get an answer from our members and Bob Jane representatives