Verifiedbobjane.com.au

Greg R
Greg R
  Tweed Heads

Got it sorted

Requested a quote for replacement tyres store manager matched up the tread pattern .Booked in for fitting a couple of days later and I was in and out no dramas very with happy with the whole experience definitely will be going back .
karl.pershouse
karl.pershouseNorth-West & West coast, TAS
  Devonport

Fantastic

Great value for money and fantastic service. Would definitely recommend them Show details
Livia C
Livia CPerth, WA2 posts
  Victoria Park

Amazing service

Awesome job!Great customer service & fantastic work! Bob Jane Vic Park fitted and balanced my new tyre + did a wheel alignment and the price excellent
I highly recommend them Show details
Shon H
Shon H
  Mount Druitt

Very Good

The owner/ Manager was very helpful, helped me with spare tyre & ordered 2 new tyres for me, called me when tyres arrived, installed new tyres & done wheel balancing etc. It was smooth & easy transaction, I am very happy with the service. 10 out of 10. Show details
Stan F.
Stan F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Verified Alberton
Alan H
Alan HCentral, SA
  Gawler

Bob Jane Gawler... a excellent customer focused business

I am a longtime customer of Bob Jane T Marts SA Gawler who supply me with new tires (Michelin and now Pirelli) that I have purchased for my last 2 cars. The Franchisee owner Yang Tran always openly provides me with excellent technical information and open competitive pricing. The after sales service by Yang and his key front desk staff is superb and enables me to have excellent long life tire wear.
Another family member is also a long time Bob Jane Gawler customer.
After each tire service the accurate and detailed report on the wear and tear of my tires is most informative. Importantly Yang and all of his staff at the front desk or in the workshop are customer-first focussed. Show details
Chris C.
Chris C.
  Bundaberg

Awesome

My visit to Bundaberg band Jane, t Mart was exceptional. The guys on the desk managed to get me in immediately. The issues I had with two previous tire garages unable to correct my alignment correctly was fixed. The guys went over and above to explain to me why I had the problem. I shall from now on take my car to them. Professional, value for money. With great service.
Thank you all.
Chris. Show details
Fred B
Fred B
  Gladesville

Great

Very easy and staff very helpful and efficient in all a great experience Show details ·  1
Ralph R.
Ralph R.
  Campbelltown

So freaking great

Its so freaking nice, the service are so quick, if I referring to something it feels i've been dine with fastfood restaurant, Really amazing! Highly recommend this shop! Show details ·  1
Georgie
Georgie
  Toombul

Dan was great and looked after me & explained everything to me Show details ·  1
Rick
Rick
  Tamworth

Puncture Repair

Bob Jane's at Tamworth fixed our puncture in a timely and effective manner. This really pulled us out of a hole and I'm very grateful.
The customer service was very good. Show details ·  1
Karyn
Karyn
  Osborne Park

Darren ( Osborne Pk)was very helpful and accommodated me even though I’d got my dates mixed up. Tyres have made a huge difference. Good service. Karyn Wembley Show details ·  1
Wendy M
Wendy MNorth Western Region, NSW
  Albany

Very professional & impressive at a reasonable price

Professional, courteous & polite, very comfortable waiting area. I was amazed how much improved & smooth my car steering was after the tyre rotation, wheel balance & alignment was!!!! Thank you Gentlemen for great service. Show details ·  1
noel
noelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Glynde Corner

good people to deal with

Excellent service. Welcoming staff. I'd have given 5 stars if I'd gained same day service. And Recommended tyres bought last time were Goodyear. I got 29000 km from them, expecting g more than that. Trying Kuhmo this time, at a cheaper price. Show details ·  1
Barbara Y
Barbara Y
  Taren Point

Tyres

First time going there and I was not disappointed, from the minute you walk through the front door the service is excellent Show details ·  1

John R.

John
John · Lake Haven

Do you do vehicle registration inspections

Compare all Bob Jane T-Marts listings
CategoryMechanics, Online Shops, Physical Shops, Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops and Tyre ShopsMechanics, Online Shops, Physical Shops, Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops and Tyre ShopsMechanics, Online Shops, Physical Shops, Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops and Tyre ShopsMechanics, Online Shops, Physical Shops, Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops and Tyre Shops
Offers Free Standard Shipping NoNoNoNo
TypeCar GarageCar GarageCar GarageCar Garage
Services OfferedBattery Replacements and Tyre ReplacementsBattery Replacements and Tyre ReplacementsBattery Replacements and Tyre ReplacementsBattery Replacements and Tyre Replacements
Type of Products OfferedCar Parts & Accessories and TyresCar Parts & Accessories and TyresCar Parts & Accessories and TyresCar Parts & Accessories and Tyres
Offers Fitting / ServicingYesYesYesYes