3.0

MRH

MRHSydney, NSW

Disappointing

Not very knowledgeable about the services they sale. Customer service is not their strong point. I would not recommend them.
Just not happy with some of the answers given to me.

Cody

CodySydney, NSW

Bad customer service

Marky

MarkyPerth, WA

Never again!

Went to the Perth store and they scratched my rims and stuffed up my wheel alignment! Never again! The old guy had such an attitude and denied everything. Seems to be their tactic!

Store LocationPerth
Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Bob Jane T-Marts compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

bob jane tmarts mandurah wa

went in for a wheel alignment and they placed a sticker on the windscreen and cracked my windscreen then refused to repair it saying it must have been there already .. DO NOT VISIT HERE i asked why the sticker was even put there and they said it was for next scheduled wheel alignment ????? this is not a thing avoid these cowboys

Store Locationmandurah western australia
bob
bob

No senior management has been in contact was told the state manager would be advised and to contact me but so far nothing 2 weeks later and still waiting ... he must be very busy .... really not a happy camper :-(

Marketing R.Bob Jane T-Marts

Apologies for the delay in communication, we understand a third party supplier has now spoken with yourself.
Kind Regards, The Bob Jane T-Marts Team

Sam

SamCanberra

Great Service from Fyshwick Canberra

Fyshwick store ordered my tyres in quickly, kept me up to date with SMS and the service from the customer service manager was super friendly and helpful.

The alignment and nitrogen pricing was competitive.

Store LocationFyshwick, Canberra
Marketing R.Bob Jane T-Marts

Hi Sam, thanks for the feedback, great to hear - The Bob Jane T-Marts team.

Avoid Bob Jane Osborne Park

Store LocationOsborne Park
Shaun g

Actually I didn’t get in touch with Bob Jane T-Mart, nor do I ever intend to again! I would prefer to do business with a more honest tyre business

Marketing R.Bob Jane T-Marts

Hi Shaun, we are sad to hear that this was your experience with us. We hope you will give us another opportunity to earn your patronage in the future. Thanks, Bob Jane T-Marts Team.

Wetwork65Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Nothing bad, but nothing good

Store LocationBrookvale, NSW

No they haven't.

Marketing R.Bob Jane T-Marts

Hi, if you would like please email us your best contact details to feedback@bobjane.com.au and one of our team members will get in touch with you. Thanks, Bob Jane T-Marts Team.

Melbourne A.

Melbourne A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Go there only to get tires

Store LocationEpping, Victoria
Brad Kinross

Brad KinrossSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just The Usual Great Service

Great service as usual from Tim, Lachlan and the team at Bob Jane Redcliffe. Nothing's too much trouble for these boys, they get it right every time. Do yourself a favor give them a go you wont be disappointed.
Brad

Store LocationRedcliffe
Marketing R.Bob Jane T-Marts

Hi Brad, thanks for the fantastic feedback - Bob Jane T-Marts team.

Keith B.

Keith B.South East Queensland, QLD

What happened to customer service?

I find that the senior and helpful customer service people have all been replaced by arrogant young men with superiority attitudes. They display body language which is both aggressive and disinterested.
If this situation has developed as cost saving initiative, I offer a solution.
I suggest that Bob Jane should only employ trained monkeys in their stores. This would add to cost savings and vastly improve the standard of customer service.'
They will never see me again!

Store LocationCleveland QLD

Playing with people’s life

Kindly check my invoice and the tyre I bought from Bob Jane Sunbury after 20.000km only.
Notice that, I checked the tyre the morning of the accident and it wasn’t flat. The staff member who did poorly alignment the wheel put all my family at risk.Thank you Bob Jane

Store LocationSunbury
Mike
Mike

No they haven’t and I don’t need to. I’ll never use this business again

Marketing R.Bob Jane T-Marts

Hi Mike, we are sad to hear that this was your experience with us. We hope you will give us another opportunity to earn your patronage in the future. Thanks, Bob Jane T-Marts Team.

exozzie

exozzie

Outstanding advice and service

We experienced a tyre failure on our Jeep Wrangler late on a Friday while returning home from interstate. Next day I discovered that the OEM tyre size is not a common size and wasn’t available from any other outlet in the Central Coast area. Luckily I called Adrian and he suggested changing to a slightly different tyre size which is far more readily available. He had four options available in stock so we managed to get 5 new tyres fitted immediately to allow us to complete the last 900 kms of our journey later that day. The new Yokohama tyres recommended by Adrian are great.

The entire process was an exemplar of excellent customer service and I can’t recommend Adrian and his team highly enough. Thanks!

Store LocationErina
Karen

KarenCentral West, QLD

Bad Job

Went to get a wheel alignment / balance and a swap of tyres and rims. Wheel alignment wasn’t done properly, and in their defence they gave a refund. Later I realised that they also striped the actually covers off from the wheel nuts (3). By then I couldn’t deal with them anymore and left it. That was until my dealership had told me that by stripping the covers of the wheel nuts my tyre spanner would not fit. Great another 35 dollars. But the fact that had I got a flat tyre in the time frame I wouldn’t have been able to change my tyres. Absolutely disgusting workmanship by Rockhampton Bob Jane. I would never ever go back and I recommend that anyone who goes there needs to check their work.

Store LocationRockhampton
Wendy H

Wendy HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great tyres and service Bob Jane

Bridgestone 116S Dueler tyres to suit Mazda BT-50 were recommended by Bob Jane. Very happy with service, price and recommendation, these guys know their products. The tyres are great, quiet road noise and smooth travel. Included was an alignment and $100 cashback on promotion. I will definitely go back to them for a repeat performance.

Store LocationNunawading, Victoria
gopi

gopiSydney, NSW

My name is Gopi, Today I went to Bobjane,Mountdruitt request them to fix wheel alignment. They have done excellent job.Thanku . Even KIA couldn’t fix this problem. Car Cerato sport model

Store LocationMount Druitt

Carol Du

Carol DuSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ok service, lack communication

Called up to check stock of 4 x Potenza RE003, said they will be stock before my booking. Took car in following day and voiced what tyres i want before work commence. 1 hr later upon work completion, saw the invoice for higher then quoted. When i ask the reception why price is higher, he said there was no stock of the RE003 and put S001 on, was informed they are much better tyres. Was reimbursed the difference. Would be nice to actually be told prior to work starting if RE003 were in stock as i did alot of research and had my heart on these. I would of had come back a different day when they actually had them in.

Store LocationIpswich

Unhappy with customer service

I went to change my tires at their Dandenong branch. I got an over the counter quote but was not told that Nitrogen would be used to inflate the tires. This costs a further $40. If the sales person would have explained this beforehand, I would have told him not to use Nitrogen. A tax invoice was not provided in paper form but was sent to my email, so I was unable to address the issue immediately. I feel cheated as they need to explain their pricing breakup clearly beforehand.

Store LocationDandenong
Michael

MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome service, Great price.

Recently had an awesome experience at Bob Jane T-Marts Nerang, with Michael.
Helped me chose a great wheel & tyre package for my Amarok and was by far the best in town on price. Got me in straight away! And really stoked with the BFG KM3 Muddies, look tough and perform well on & off road.

Have recommended so many people since this great experience.

Thanks again to Michael & the team!!

Gary

GaryPilbara, WA

Midland store has excellent customer service

I have purchased tyres numerous times and have found the staff extremely polite, courteous and efficient. Anytime I require tyres this is the only place for me and at present I am 1500 kms Away

Store LocationMidland WA
chris w

chris wMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

American racing wheels ASX Yukon 200. Very disappointed !

Purchased a set of five American racing wheels "Yukon asx 200 satin black" for my 4w4 Prado in October 2018, very happy with them until in I noticed the paint on three of the wheels coming off ! "this was Feb 2020 16mths after purchase" I went back to Bob Jane at Modbury to show them, so they took pics of the three wheels.. a few days later they contacted me to inform me that the wheels were out of warrantee by 4mths and couldn't help any further ? and was told if I want them to look new again I have to paint them myself ! These wheels are not made in America but made in China, hence the poor paint finish. My experience with Bob Jane and American racing wheels has not been a good one !

Store LocationBob Jane Modbury, South Australia

Disillusionedasked

Does Bob Jane have an official policy regarding the way wheel nuts must be tightened, or is this left to the discretion of each franchise or individual mechanics? In particular, are mechanics allowed to just use impact wrenches and estimate the required torque, or do they use torque limiting extensions (torque sticks), or do they do the final tightening by hand using a torque wrench?

Good Morning,

Bob Jane T-Marts do have a procedure to correctly tension wheel nuts/studs. Please email feedback@bobjane.com.au to discuss further.

Disillusioned

I emailed feedback@bobjane.com.au several days ago, but am still waiting on a reply. In the mean time I have done some more web searching, and I found one discussion on Whirlpool where someone mentioned that Bob Jane required the final tighten to be done with a torque wrench, with instant dismissal for anybody caught not complying. Unfortunately in the same thread someone else commented that if this were the case then that would mean the entire workshop staff would be gone at his local Bob Jane! See https://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/2757100#r57546014 for the thread. So maybe I need to know not only what the official policy is, but also whether or not the policy is actually followed!

Disillusioned

I finally got a reply. Bob Jane does not have any official policy, but they do have an internal document that is used for training purposes. The reply didn't say what procedure they recommend in this document. So I still don't know either what procedure Bob Jane train their staff to use, or how widely their staff follow this procedure once they have completed their training, but I do at least know that a training document exists!

Since what really matters is what my local Bob Jane staff actually do my next step is probably to chase this up with my local franchise. Sorry to have wasted everyone's time here...

David

Davidasked

How old are the tyres you sell allowed to be?
We bought tyres in July 2019 they have now travelled 700km and we got knocked back on rego inspection today because they were manufactured in 2015 and the mechanic says they have cracks between the tread.

Hi David,
Manufacturers give a warranty of 5 years after manufacture date and we do not repair tyres over 8 years old. If you have recently bought the tyres as you said, please contact your local Bob Jane so we can inspect your tyres. If they are indeed faulty, we will make sure to get you back on the road safely and have the manufacturer pick up this tyre.
Also, feel free to send this to feedback@bobjane.com.au and we will look into this issue further for you.

YMMSasked

I need to lodge a case with VCAT to force Bob Jane T Marts to pay to fix damage that I alledge was done to my car by one of their stores and one of their regional managers when he attempted to remove over torqued wheel nuts.
It is a requirement to have an ASIC print out of the company name, trading name etc. I have asked Staff at the Bob Jane T Marts Port Melbourne office to provide these details but they refuse. saying that I need to go to a lawer to get this information.
This makes lodging a VCAT application very difficult as I have to pay a fee for every page of company information from ASIC as there are numerous Bob Jane business and I have no way of knowing which one is the actual employer of the person who made my car undrivable.
If someone knows this information or perhaps even Bob Jane T Marts staff could provide it?

Hi YMMS,
Thank you for your message. I'm sorry to hear about this and hope we can get this sorted for you. Please send your complaint, and as many details as possible to Feedback@bobjane.com.au. From here we can help you.

YMMS

I have sent emails to feedback@bobjane.com.au numerous times asking for this information and these requests for information were ignored. I have called several times to follow up and typically get the level 1 phone support guy and he just hangs the phone up on me. One time I managed to get Alex Chung (he is some sort of manager) on the phone but he said that helping a person sue him was something he would not do and so refused to divludge information I was asking for.
It is a bit hard to navigate this situation as Alex Chung has offered a sum of money that is a lot less than what it costs to fix my car and has advised that I should take them to VCAT to allow VCAT to decide but the obfiscation of business identity makes loding a claim with VCAT impossible as they require me to have proof of what the business entity is.
Can you please provide your ABN, ACN and trading names for the Bob Jane businesses that I can lodge my complaint against.

Neil
Neil

Why didn't you just search the free ASIC website like I just did. ACN: 005 870 431 ABN: 52 005 870 431 NAME: Bob Jane Corporation Pty Ltd instead of doing a lot of complaining. No wonder they hung up on you.

Get an answer from our members and Bob Jane T-Marts representatives