Bob Jane T-Marts

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bob Jane T-Marts

Dean
DeanGippsland, VIC

Terrific Customer Service

Wanted to change 4 tyers and rims on car. Several options were explained to me in a clear manner, and answered all my questions I had.
With expert advice from John and no pressure from the sales department to sell something I didn't need. Was told it would take an hour and a half, only took 1 hour.
I can say I'm one happy customer, again.
The Traralgon store is the only place I will purchase tyers/ rims from. Yes, I am a repeat customer. Thanks again John for your assistance.

Marketing R.Bob Jane T-MartsSend a private message

Hi Dean, thanks for the great feedback!!

LasttimeXmas
LasttimeXmas

customer service not great

Cheap tyres, aligned, no balance as requested. Hostile customer service - very odd place.

RussellGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waste of time

I ordered tyres for my car & a wheel alignment, I made an appointment to have them fitted, Got to the shop, waited one hour b4 they started on my car, to be told, our machine doesn't fit your rim. BUT you can buy just the tyres & take them somewhere else to have them fitted & alignment done, we'll take $32 off the price for you. I called around and the cheapest I could find to have them fitted & a wheel alignment done was $150.00. NEVER AGAIN WILL I SHOP WITH THIS BUSINESS. Go elsewhere.

Russell

I did like you ask, NEVER HEARD BACK from you people. So you obviously don't appreciate customers or their feedback much.

Marketing R.Bob Jane T-MartsSend a private message

Hi Russell, we are sorry about the delayed respond as we have been short staffed. Head office has reached out via email. Thanks, The Bob Jane T-Marts National Support Team.

Jonathan
JonathanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service, friendly staff.

Took my tyre in to be repaired. They checked it over & found Kia service had in fact already fixed it (though they said they hadn’t) & didn’t charge me for their time. Great customer care! That’s why I always go to BJFTG

Marketing R.Bob Jane T-MartsSend a private message

Hi Jonathan, thanks for the great feedback!!

Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Find out how Bob Jane T-Marts compares to other Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Mr JA
Mr JASydney, NSW

Would not answer the phone

Tried many times and when I finially got through to someone, they said they had an urgent matter to attend and will call back but never did. Tried again but no answer.

Jim
JimSydney, NSW

Bob Jane Taren Point

I got a good deal on Dunlop FM800, 4 for price of 3.
I bought the tyres on their user friendly website.
Received call within 10 minutes of making the booking from Steve, to confirm a suitable time to get the tyres fitted. Steve was polite and professional.
On arrival, I was met with a very warm welcome from Shane, he also was polite, professional and friendly with excellent customer service skills.
I would definitely recommend Bob Jane Taren Point to anyone in the area looking to buy tyres.

Marketing R.Bob Jane T-MartsSend a private message

Hi Jim, thank you for the great feedback, we appreciate your time taken!

Philip
PhilipSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Store Manager .. BOB JANE T-MART ROBINA, GOLD COAST, QLD

Dean, the store manager gave me outstanding customer service today. Even with a such a busy day he treated me with priority and I wouldn’t go anywhere else for my tyres!

Marketing R.Bob Jane T-MartsSend a private message

Hi Philip, thank you for the great feedback, we appreciate your time taken!

DanGippsland, VIC

Salesman referred me to website, wasn't interested in my business.

I went in to the Traralgon store to purchase a set of new wheels and tyres. After telling the salesman what I was after and asking what he can offer, his answer was to go home and look up on the bob jane website and that I can order online. Is this how customer service is these days? I've never seen a salesman so dismissive and unwilling to serve me. I'm now about to spend almost $4000 on wheels and tyres in Melbourne at another shop.

• Store LocationTraralgon
Dan

Sorry, you had a chance and I’ve now bought $4000 worth of wheels and tyres elsewhere. You can send me a private message if you like but it’s not going to achieve anything.

Puncture tyre

Great job ,fast staff very friendly just off the highway on minjinbal drive open on Saturday till 2am which is great if you work through the week

Marketing R.Bob Jane T-MartsSend a private message

Hi Matt, thank you for the great feedback, we appreciate your time taken!

Jodie
JodieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Customer Service

Marketing R.Bob Jane T-MartsSend a private message

Hi Jodie, thank you for the great feedback, we appreciate your time taken!

Gataka K.
Gataka K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bob jane Big lie Dishonest

Bob jane are horrible services they are Big Lie just becarefull with them i found a tyre on discount buy 3 get 1 free i asked them they not available and introduce they own brand bob jane tyre for me. Wasting my time went there.

Disgusted
DisgustedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pride themselves on TERRIBLE customer service at Traralgon Bob Jane!

called a liar by the owner who then proceeded to double down on childish behavior in front of other customers.

Dave
DaveBrisbane

90 min to fit 2 tyres Mt Onmaney

Disappointed with time to fit my tyres. I booked in at 11 am arrived at 10:50 am it took them one hour to move my car in. When I booked the appointment just one hour before there was nobody saying there’s a delay to fit . After half an hour I asked the question and I was told it takes an hour and a half to fit two tyres. Boom …no I didn’t do a wheel alignment.

Fantastic service

We went to Traralgon Bob Jane. A fantastic customer experience. Great service, outstanding staff, clean facilities. We we offered a coffee in the tv room where there were comfortable seating

Marketing R.Bob Jane T-MartsSend a private message

Thank you for the great feedback!

Bob Jane T Mart Perth

Yet again Chris and Steve could not have been more professional and accomodating. I had a tyre thst needed urgent replacement. I had my cat towed to the William St Store. The team behind the scenes - doing the hard laborious work and both Steve and Chris couldn't have been more helpful. The people you employ make your brand. Please thank them all.
Yet again a happy long term customer

Marketing R.Bob Jane T-MartsSend a private message

Thank you for the great feedback Janiel!