Accorplus

Accorplus

DK Byrne

DK ByrneSydney, NSW

Illegal business practices

I agree with the many reviews here that say Accor Plus offers unsatisfactory product and service.

Having seen this organisation operate from the inside I can say that their operations are illegal as outlined in Section 52 of the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth), says that: A corporation shall not, in trade or commerce, engage in conduct that is misleading or deceptive or is likely to mislead or deceive.

Accor Plus is not only extremely unsatisfactory in terms of what they offer, but much more seriously intentionally dupe prospects and customers with their manipulative and dishonest marketing practices.

Fraud!!!?

For 12 months i havent been able to access one benefit. I log in to book dining or a stay and it just keeps asking me to log in. No it is not the wrong password either. They block your comments on FB when you mention that you can’t book anything.

HORRIBLE SERVICE

Try to boom months out but never get rooms. Been a member for years but will never join back up to this as it's just lining the pockets of accor.

David

DavidSouthwest, VIC

Do yourself a favour and avoid this scam.

All sorts of promises, free nights accommodation etc. When we went to book there was very limited accommodation, told we would have to book months in advance when we questioned availability. Certainly not worth the cost.

Peter

PeterCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Horrible, misleading and deceiving.

So as I sit here with another Accor member with the same disgust it is as simple as this, under no circumstances join the Accor plus membership, what was once a reasonably decent membership is now nothing more than a rip off and scam.
With underwhelming and overpriced food to the almost now never available free night accommodation we strongly suggest look the other way.
Add to this we have followed this up with the complaints dep't only to get a scripted reply saying no refunds. I suggest all current members contact the ACCC to make group formal complaints!!!

Nicole

NicoleSydney Surrounds, NSW

Accor Membership - No loyalty from Accor Group

No benefits at all. Been a member for many years and as we could never use our complementary night due to no availability with associated venues so it was rolled over upon each renewal.
The last straw was you can book complementary nights 12 months in advance. 12 months to the day we tried to book in advance for a function in Kiama to no avail. No rooms available to members. I truly don’t think there is ever rooms available. Never never again, no renewal this time round. Buyer beware. No loyalty from Accor just a money grab.

Balimicki

BalimickiMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

The biggest waste of money ever, buyer beware!

Sharon

Sharon

Membership means nothing

Dedicated line is a waste of time. It takes forever to get through.
The Benefits are a scam! As a Diamond Member, they offer "guaranteed room availability". I have tried to use this benefit numerous times only to be told that the guarantee is only if the room is already available!!!
I have NEVER been able to use my stay plus nights because they are NEVER available at any hotel I have ever tried to book. Do not waste your time being loyal to this hotel chain

Buyer beware!!

Simply a waste of money. Block after block whenever attempting to use it for accommodation. Hotels have limits on how many rooms they have available for these types of deals but tell you they are booked out so you end up with very limited choice. Would give zero star if it were possible. Don’t waste your money.

Disappointed and angry

Bought Accor Plus membership but hit brick walls every time we wanted to use our complimentary nights accommodation. Nothing like we were promised when sold the membership. Availability was so limited, it made it almost impossible for us to avail ourselves. The few hotels we were offered were nowhere near where we wanted to be. The only time we were able to find a suitable hotel, we were unable to book it as the date of stay was just outside of our membership period even though the time of booking was within the membership period. In the end we got almost nothing from our membership and were refused a refund. Buyer beware!!!

Chris

ChrisMid North Coast, NSW

We are struggling through the aftermath of our one night stay!

Debbie D.

Debbie D.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolute waste of money

Could not get any accommodation when needed unless staying for 3 nights. Phoned Accor 3 times, waited on phone for 42 minutes then cut off saying leave name and number and will callback. Still waiting! Sent email still no response. Finally got on to call centre today and was literally called a liar when told I received an email and I stated I hadn’t. Apparently their systems don’t lie! Due to borders opening no accommodation available and Accor refuses to extend membership. Cant even use meal deals as hotels not accepting. We’ve paid $800 and received nothing for it. Very limited accommodation available if only wanting to stay 1 night to use up free night. Definitely would not recommend Accor to anyone.

WARNING

WARNING South East Queensland, QLD

WARNING WARNING WARNING!! I can't believe Subaru are using Accor for their promotion! Don't buy this product!

Michelle

A Series of Unfortunate Events

Peter Griffin

Peter GriffinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waste of Money

Don't bother getting one unless you want to be hounded on the phone everyday to renew your membership by over the top pushy salespeople. We went to use our points at a restaurant and told we couldn't. Tried to use the points online but couldn't. Don't waste your money.

Darren

Darren

Customer Care - Disappointing

Ryan C.

Ryan C.

Don’t really value clients

Was booked in at the Mecure Gold Coast for a wedding on the 12th of September. They’ve just cancelled it because they will be hosting the AFL teams. Not impressed I now have to change my plans so that they can make all this money. I only stay at these hotels because of my membership. There are many many other options out there. After this disrespect for my time and patronage I don’t I will renew my membership or ever stay at an accor chain hotel again after I’m done with my free stay. They didn’t offer me anything in compensation for my time either.

MGB

MGBSydney, NSW

Not What It Used To Be

Have been a member for over 12 years and had some amazing deals and experiences. Starting 2018 I noticed that the number of deals decreased and the value was starting to drop. Rollover to this year and AccorPlus has been disgusting. They are now charging full price, no deals, no free breakfast. My membership was extended from April to October but whats the point when they are charging full price for accommodation. I recently found a cheaper and better deal on Luxury Escapes. Unless there is a major change, like replacing the CEO, will not be continuing my membership.

Disappointed my free night didn't roll over!

We didn't get to use our free night included in the membership for our anniversary this year. Our favourite Sofitel had a block out period for weeks and then Covid hit and we coudn't go. Accor are currently saying the free night doesn't roll over but this is hardly fair after being members for years, right?