Accorplus

Accorplus

See the Best Rewards & Loyalty Programs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

miki7788

miki7788South East Queensland, QLD

Free room never available

Tried to book ky free room 4 times this year.Free Rooms- ArE BOOKED OUT!
After waiting 30mins plus on hold.
Shady practices. There are far more honest loyalty cards out there to give you the benefits offered as promised

DC

DCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Why pay for membership when rooms cost more?

One listed benefit of membership is that members get early access to sales. I checked the price of the Sofitel Melbourne, while I was still an Accor Plus member at the end of September, when the latest Accor sale became available exclusively for Accor Plus members. I was not going to renew my membership for another year however, so I would not be eligible for this offer. I checked the price again (same room type, same date) when it went live for Le Club Accor members on the 1st of October and found it was $12 cheaper! I don't know about you but this seems a bit dodgy to me!

Mark

MarkPerth, WA

Beware

Jon

JonNew South Wales

Impossible to contact

We wanted to book 3 days in Perth. After 2 hours trying to speak to someone in Australia to get information about the height of a parking area, I was told by yet another overseas call centre to ring a certain number. After 20 minutes I was finally at the top of the waiting line. I then waited another 20 minutes and finally hung up. We can not book without the local knowledge so that changed our holiday plans. We can not book with Accor Plus and will not be renewing the card. It does not meet our needs.

Frank M

Frank MSydney, NSW

A Scam I was cheated.

I was asked to join Accor Plus while at the Soffitel Hotel Bali.
I was told it would allow me lots of benefits at 5000 hotels world wide.
I returned to Australia and tried to use my Temp Card Number to book another trip and nothing worked.
I called Accor Plus several times and was told I had to call Bali and that Australia did not accept this membership.
I have called several times and have had no success I am very disappointed would not recommend them to my worst enemy.
I have since booked for LA and there was a Soffitel Hotel right near where I was going for 3 weeks and I elected to not go there because of this experience.
I hate to be cheated and that's exactly how I feel.

Karl

KarlMelbourne

AccorPlus give Accor and their Brands like Sofitel a bad name

viwaboss

viwabossCanberra

Rude customer care service

ACCOR plus customer service staff crap

Hotel rooms are really great. Awesome hotel staff but need to improve ACCOR PLUS customer services. It’s really crap. Need to improve ASAP. I am a gold member and recently upgraded another year and I ring them to upgrade but the sales person put me on a new account with new membership number, back to silver

Adey

Adey

Fantastic however you have to use it to make it worth the money

It seems like a large investment at first when u sign up however by the time you use your dining benefit and free night as well as additional benefits you get when staying at Accor properties. The only downside is the contact centre has large wait lists. And the staff in the call centre are rude and pushy.

Review collected in partnership with Accorplus

Andrew

AndrewMelbourne

Not worth the money

Have had multiple issues. You would think paying to be a member of the service, booking Accor properties would be easier with Accorplus than through alternate booking sites.

Will not book room through Accorplus, saying room type is unavailable, then you can book the same room on an alternate site without concern.

Additionally, booked a room, and prices have significantly dropped (half of what i have paid) and will not be matched.

If you are a couple or business traveller and use Accor properties many times a year and eat in their restaurants frequently (ie anyone who travels with family) i would avoid at all costs.

ted

tedIllawarra, NSW

Mercure at Central Railway [Railway Square]

Nbel12

Nbel12

Waste of time for everyday families

Costs a lot of money (around $350) and only useful to those who can plan at least 9-12 months ahead of schedule, so not good for everyday families (my mother-in-law loves it but she's a retiree and constantly planning overseas trips well in advance) I can not use my benefit plus stay unless I want to stay at the Ibis or in Western Sydney, and while I'm sure they are lovely hotels, I didn't join a premier hotel membership club to stay in those hotels! Don't waste your money. Use the last minute hotel booking sites instead.

Ros

Ros

Terrible service and can never use benefits

dailia

dailiaSeven hills

Not what is promised

So the membership is about $350 a year offering you the best princes in hotel rooms and 50% off food.. however the customer service centre is outsourced.. and the their system does not correspond with the one in the hotel.. Also the customer service reps such as [removed] are rude.. the rates promised was never honoured.. call backs never received.. then you go and stay in Mercure goulbourn.. The waitress states again food is 50% off.. after we had finished the meal.. They state that the kids meal is full price.. so in regards to do they honour the word? No.. is it a scam? Well they are misleading.