ACN Pacific Home Phone

ACN Pacific Home Phone

Ben

BenSunshine Coast

Customer for more than a decade now

I've had a landline through ACN for over 10 years. I think most people have left landlines behind, but we still need it as we're on ADSL. We'll be switching to ACN NBN in a couple of months. Honestly, never had an issue with it, just pay the bill each month. Broadband works fine too, we get about 15Mbps even though we're only ADSL. NBN should be even better, so we're looking forward to that.

Larry B

Larry B

Perfectly Legit

I have had ACN for nearly 3 years. I use it at home, mobile and office. I use their electricity and gas. Never anything wrong. Good service and web site is easy to use.

Do Not sign Up !!! Very poor customer service and bad quality.The worst customer service ever experi

Brilliant Customer Service

I have had my all my services with ACN for a few years now. The customer service is brilliant ! After all the painful years of being a Telstra customer - being shipped off shore, on the 20 transfer merry go round, the angst at the idea of trying to sort your services out and overcharged... I actually enjoy ringing ACN Customer Service - so helpful, quick to answer your call and friendly! A total pleasure :-)
    Customer Service, Quality, Professional, Friendly and Real Service