ACN Pacific Home Phone

ACN Pacific Home Phone

Customer for more than a decade now

I've had a landline through ACN for over 10 years. I think most people have left landlines behind, but we still need it as we're on ADSL. We'll be switching to ACN NBN in a couple of months. Honestly, never had an issue with it, just pay the bill each month. Broadband works fine too, we get about 15Mbps even though we're only ADSL. NBN should be even better, so we're looking forward to that.

Perfectly Legit

I have had ACN for nearly 3 years. I use it at home, mobile and office. I use their electricity and gas. Never anything wrong. Good service and web site is easy to use.

Do Not sign Up !!! Very poor customer service and bad quality.The worst customer service ever experi

I signed up for Envision VOIP service from Optus. The technician came and spent half a day and said all Ok. ACN has only transferred the phone line but not the internet. They sent me invoices for $179 and $79. I disconnested Optus and internet automatically connected to ACN.
Now incoming calls not working. Internet downloading speed is 1.09Mbps it was ~15Mbps with Optus.
Called several times to ACN customer service .This is the worst customer service I ever experienced.They pass the ball to Manila to Sydney and again Sydney to Manila.
They asked me to test my equipment with friends.Those equipments ACN provided and I paid them. I asked whether I can speak with a manager but, manager's didn't want to speak.
They said they want to do another line test and ask me to agree to pay $220.
I asked since they failed to provide me good service they promised, is there any penalty fees if i quit ACN. They said I have to pay $165.
Clearly they are after money but not provide any good service. So this is like a scam.I am thinking of complain to Telecommunication Ombudsman.

DO NOT GET ACN !!!!!!!!!

Brilliant Customer Service

I have had my all my services with ACN for a few years now. The customer service is brilliant ! After all the painful years of being a Telstra customer - being shipped off shore, on the 20 transfer merry go round, the angst at the idea of trying to sort your services out and overcharged... I actually enjoy ringing ACN Customer Service - so helpful, quick to answer your call and friendly! A total pleasure :-)
Customer Service, Quality, Professional, Friendly and Real Service