Maxo Telecommunications

See the Best Home Phone Service Providers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Maxo Telecommunications

4.5

Laurie E.
Laurie E.South East Queensland, QLD

Upgraded my hardware

I have been using Maxotel for many years now (have reviewed this service previously) and have just upgraded to the lasted Grandstream hardware promoted on the Maxo web-store, my
Order shipped the same day and was on my desk auto provisioned within a couple of days.

The process was easy and the Quality and performance of the new hardware is outstanding, I really only upgraded for better speakerphone performance but the overall user experience far exceeded my expectations.

Thanks for the ongoing support and quality service.

Tony A.
Tony A.Sydney, NSW

Unbeatable service and price

Maxo saved us quite a lot of money.

We were already using a VOIP program from a competitive supplier. When we were expanding the facilities we decided to get a few quotes So as to increase the capacity of our system. We asked the existing supplier and two others including Maxo.
Maxo showed us a far more efficient system that provided a huge increase in capacity. What we didn’t truly understand was how much money we would save on our monthly telephone bills.
Having a better system for a fraction of the cost was a much better outcome than we ever expected.

I would absolutely recommend this service to anyone interested in better outcomes for less money.

Thanks Alex and regards.

Ted Edwards
Former Dealer Principal

Home Phone Service Providers

Find out how Maxo Telecommunications compares to other Home Phone Service Providers

Jamie P.
Jamie P.

Best Cloud PBX - Best Wholesale PBX - Awesome Support

Christopher R.
Christopher R.Queensland

An Incredible Rare Gem!

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Jimmah
JimmahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wouldn't use any other provider!

We have been using Maxo for over a year to great success. Our phone costs are half that of our previous provider, we have had almost zero technical issues and their support staff are not only first rate but they always answer the phone extremely quickly.

Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Maxo to anyone looking for a reliable, well priced solution.

David A.
David A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service and Support

ChancesSydney, NSW

Maxo cancel my account w/o notification and then refuse to refund my account upon request

Maxo cancel my pre-paid, PAYG account.
Not only Maxo did not send any up front notice (a monthly invoice is always send).
They even refuse to refund the prepaid account balance back to me upon contact (violates its own refund policy ---- see attached images below).

I can understand Maxo stop certain old plans as it moves on, as long as a reasonable notice is supplied.
But refusing to refund my account balance........that is not right!?!

Alex R.Maxo Telecommunications