94% · 151 · 6%

Karinya
Karinya2 posts

Amazing Customer Support

I recently had the pleasure, yes it was an absolute pleasure, of contacting Maxo. I must say, Alek's assistance was exceptional. From the moment he answered the call, his professionalism and friendly demeanour put me at ease.
What impressed me most was Alek's attention to detail and patience. He offered a solution promptly, and guided me through the process with clarity. Alek's expertise truly reflects positively on the company, and I wholeheartedly recommend their services based on this outstanding experience.
Judy Thompson
Judy ThompsonSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Awesome

After sales service is the most important aspect of any purchase for me and Maxotel’s after sales service is brilliant. If I am having any problems understanding anything, I phone and they answer immediately, even outside normal work hours. We have had no issues at all with our ten phone system and I highly recommend them to any business.
Rob
Rob

Always reliable and dependable

We have been a Maxo Telecommunications partner since 2020 utilising their SIP trunks and hosted PBX, and their platform and support has been excellent since day 1. Their services continue to be developed with innovation in a number of areas, and their team respond to issues very efficiently and professionally.
Brendan K.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Maxo support and performance is excellent

I have been working with Maxo for 5 years. There have only been a couple of technical issues that were dealt with promptly in that time. The backend platform is good for dealing with client accounts and rates are competitive. Support is prompt and effective.
Maree Lynn
Maree LynnSydney, NSW

Maxotel service has been A+

Initial delivery was super quick. Maxotel staff have been very helpful around initial setup as well any queries we have had along the way. Cost effective and high quality phone systems.
Phillip M.
Phillip M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Value, Great Service, Great Team!

We were with another provider and were not happy with the service or support we were getting. Moving to Maxotel was the best thing we ever did. David and his team helped with the transition from our other provider and their portal was so super simple that you never need them to assist with anything! If a problem happens, the team are super quick at answering and addressing any issue within minutes! The phone system went from being one of my biggest headaches to something i never have to worry about! Thanks you to the Team at Maxo!
Nick
NickHunter Region, NSW

Maxo Whitelabel expands my channel partner pricebook

Maxo Whitelabel platform allows us to add voice to our product catalogue without the cost of adding additional engineers or expensive hardware. With their SIP Trunking, Hosted PBX, and integrated whitelabel billing platform, going to market with a voice product is simple.
Martin
Martin

The best cloud VOIP vendor on the market

I've been with Maxo for upwards of 5 years and use them for every one of my VOIP PBX setups with businesses ranging from small shops to big 50 and 100 person offices and their product stands up every time. Great customer support as well!
Laurie E.
Laurie E.South East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Upgraded my hardware

I have been using Maxotel for many years now (have reviewed this service previously) and have just upgraded to the lasted Grandstream hardware promoted on the Maxo web-store, my
Order shipped the same day and was on my desk auto provisioned within a couple of days.

The process was easy and the Quality and performance of the new hardware is outstanding, I really only upgraded for better speakerphone performance but the overall user experience far exceeded my expectations.

Thanks for the ongoing support and quality service.

Tony A.
Tony A.Sydney, NSW

Ted Edwards

Maxo saved us quite a lot of money

We were already using a VOIP program from a competitive supplier. When we were expanding the facilities we decided to get a few quotes So as to increase the capacity of our system. We asked the existing supplier and two others including Maxo.
Maxo showed us a far more efficient system that provided a huge increase in capacity. What we didn’t truly understand was how much money we would save on our monthly telephone bills.
Having a better system for a fraction of the cost was a much better outcome than we ever expected.

I would absolutely recommend this service to anyone interested in better outcomes for less money.

Thanks Alex and regards.

Former Dealer Principal

Jamie P.
Jamie P.3 posts
Christopher R.
Christopher R.Queensland2 posts

Jimmah
JimmahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wouldn't use any other provider!

We have been using Maxo for over a year to great success. Our phone costs are half that of our previous provider, we have had almost zero technical issues and their support staff are not only first rate but they always answer the phone extremely quickly.

Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Maxo to anyone looking for a reliable, well priced solution.

David A.
David A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Larainea
Larainea

I have an ADSL (copper wires) land line that my currant provider wont let me keep as a stand alone service, I also have thru the same provider, my internet service.
Now I have a new internet provider who I'm very happy with, so my problem is I'm paying for a landline phone and internet service but only using the landline as they refuse to let me cancel the internet service.
Can you help? Adrian.

Brendan K.

Yes, we can port your existing landline to a voip service and you can then cancel the internet on that line. For the voip you can either install a softphone on your mobile to take calls or buy a voip handset

Nick A.
Nick A.

Hi.
How much is it for a Plan which includes:
-Local and National calls.
-13/1300 Numbers
-Mobile Numbers
-Calls to Greece
Our current service provider is AussieBB. Plan is $109.99 p/m. That includes VoIP but I have told them to block the Mobile and 13/1300 numbers as it would cost $10 p/m more. There is a CISCO VoIP adapter plugged into the Modem Router with a custom dial plan.