Maxo Telecommunications

See the Best Home Phone Service Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Maxo Telecommunications

Brendan K.
Brendan K.Sydney, NSW

Maxo support and performance is excellent

I have been working with Maxo for 5 years. There have only been a couple of technical issues that were dealt with promptly in that time. The backend platform is good for dealing with client accounts and rates are competitive. Support is prompt and effective.

Maree Lynn
Maree LynnSydney, NSW

Maxotel service has been A+

Initial delivery was super quick. Maxotel staff have been very helpful around initial setup as well any queries we have had along the way. Cost effective and high quality phone systems.

Phillip M.
Phillip M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Value, Great Service, Great Team!

We were with another provider and were not happy with the service or support we were getting. Moving to Maxotel was the best thing we ever did. David and his team helped with the transition from our other provider and their portal was so super simple that you never need them to assist with anything! If a problem happens, the team are super quick at answering and addressing any issue within minutes! The phone system went from being one of my biggest headaches to something i never have to worry about! Thanks you to the Team at Maxo!

Nick
NickHunter Region, NSW

Maxo Whitelabel expands my channel partner pricebook

Maxo Whitelabel platform allows us to add voice to our product catalogue without the cost of adding additional engineers or expensive hardware. With their SIP Trunking, Hosted PBX, and integrated whitelabel billing platform, going to market with a voice product is simple.

Home Phone Service Providers

Find out how Maxo Telecommunications compares to other Home Phone Service Providers

The best cloud VOIP vendor on the market

I've been with Maxo for upwards of 5 years and use them for every one of my VOIP PBX setups with businesses ranging from small shops to big 50 and 100 person offices and their product stands up every time. Great customer support as well!

Laurie E.
Laurie E.South East Queensland, QLD

Upgraded my hardware

I have been using Maxotel for many years now (have reviewed this service previously) and have just upgraded to the lasted Grandstream hardware promoted on the Maxo web-store, my
Order shipped the same day and was on my desk auto provisioned within a couple of days.

The process was easy and the Quality and performance of the new hardware is outstanding, I really only upgraded for better speakerphone performance but the overall user experience far exceeded my expectations.

Thanks for the ongoing support and quality service.

Tony A.
Tony A.Sydney, NSW

Unbeatable service and price

• Incentivised Review No

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Maxo saved us quite a lot of money.

We were already using a VOIP program from a competitive supplier. When we were expanding the facilities we decided to get a few quotes So as to increase the capacity of our system. We asked the existing supplier and two others including Maxo.
Maxo showed us a far more efficient system that provided a huge increase in capacity. What we didn’t truly understand was how much money we would save on our monthly telephone bills.
Having a better system for a fraction of the cost was a much better outcome than we ever expected.

I would absolutely recommend this service to anyone interested in better outcomes for less money.

Thanks Alex and regards.

Christopher R.Queensland

An Incredible Rare Gem!

Jimmah
JimmahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wouldn't use any other provider!

We have been using Maxo for over a year to great success. Our phone costs are half that of our previous provider, we have had almost zero technical issues and their support staff are not only first rate but they always answer the phone extremely quickly.

Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Maxo to anyone looking for a reliable, well priced solution.

David A.
David A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service and Support

ChancesSydney, NSW

Maxo cancel my account w/o notification and then refuse to refund my account upon request

Maxo cancel my pre-paid, PAYG account.
Not only Maxo did not send any up front notice (a monthly invoice is always send).
They even refuse to refund the prepaid account balance back to me upon contact (violates its own refund policy ---- see attached images below).

I can understand Maxo stop certain old plans as it moves on, as long as a reasonable notice is supplied.
But refusing to refund my account balance........that is not right!?!

Alex R.Maxo TelecommunicationsSend a private message