100% · 70%

Visa C.
Visa C.South East Queensland, QLD

Elegant Design and Exceptional Customer Service

The design is incredibly intuitive, catering to users from all backgrounds. Even though I hadn't prepared the audio as required, Kristen, the compassionate sales consultant, went above and beyond to assist me. To my surprise, she swiftly edited my video, and the outcome was precisely what I had envisioned! I'm truly impressed by her helpful demeanor and the effectiveness of her assistance. A heartfelt thank you to Kristen and a strong endorsement for the product's design. Highly recommended!
S.R.
S.R.Sydney, NSW2 posts

TVM Health Care
TVM Health CareSydney, NSW

Perfect service and very easy to connect with Teleca

I got new connection with Teleca .Very easy and simple procedure. Simon is very approachable and did best customer care service.
Also Jess guide me through teleca account portal set up and trade the 1300 number to my ownership. Jess has excellent customer care qualities like patience ,active listening, clear communication and adaptability and knowledge . Jess cleared my each doubts . Very much appreciated. Very confident to recommend Teleca to other Business people.
Chris T.
Chris T.South East Queensland, QLD

Smooth and simple register and transfer

Kristen facilitated our 1800 number purchase, registration and transfer. Couldn't be happier with the service, a real gem. Highly recommended.
Sanjay S.
Sanjay S.South East Queensland, QLD

Simple bills, very low rate, awesome support

Massive fan of Teleca! I've been on the platform with a 1300 number for years now, and have had plenty of dealings with Devin and the team. Highly recommended - their rates are amazing, support is always easy when I need it - the service is hassle-free and hands-off. Easy to recommend these guys!
Matt
Matt

Teleca

Easy to deal with and Simon was very efficient in dealing with my line of inquiry.
Ryan H
Ryan HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product, simple to set up and excellent support from the staff

Very easy to set up, staff were excellent at getting me going quickly and handling my questions. All in it was a great experience. The analytics are really helpful too. Simon looked after me and he and his colleagues have been excellent.