Verifiedvonex.com.au

2.1

CUBE Management
CUBE ManagementSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service!

OnTheNet give excellent customer service, they are extremely patient and knowledgeable, friendly and helpful - especially Devon in technical support was fantastic and determined to get our internet up and running quickly! Show details ·  1
Kieran
KieranSouth East Queensland, QLD

I recommend OnTheNet to all my friends!

I have been with On the Net for many , many years now and have always been extremely impressed with the service.
On those occasions in which I have had issues my calls have always been promptly and appropriately dealt with.
The support staff are excellent!
The only matter which does concern me ( which isn't your fault , is that since NBN my service seems a lot slower. Show details ·  1
Bobby
BobbySydney9 posts

Very poor service from VONEX

Since they took over MyNetFone the service has been all down hill. I would not recommend this company
Daryl P.

TattzAU22 posts
Roger
RogerMid North Coast, NSW21 posts

How Bad Can it Get?

Was with Mynetfone for years, no issues. They had a help desk!
Vonex takes over. No phone for over a week. 19 emails, still can't install on my mobile.
If there is a help desk, they are keeping it a secret The worst service I have ever encountered. I'm off to Crazytel. Show details
Fei Hong
Fei HongMelbourne City15 posts

krusty
krustySydney, NSW108 posts

Vonex   DM
Dave
DaveSydney25 posts
Vonex   DM

Hi Dave, We'd like the opportunity to resolve this issue. Please email your phone number to residential@vonex.com.au, and we will arrange for a senior member of our Residential Support Team to return the call.
Thank you.
Team Vonex

MJJ
MJJCanberra 2600, ACT15 posts

Dishonoured lifetime contract after Vonex bought out MyNetPhone. Scammers!

I had a free lifetime DID number with PennyTel and MyNetPhone for over 15 years. After the Vonex purchase they now rescind my contract and demand that I pay $60 per year for my phone number (plus call costs).

SCAMMERS!

I moved to crazytel for just $4.20 per year...