Trikon

3.0

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Hopeless tech support

Absolute disaster dealing with this mob. Trying to get away from Telstra because they were pathetic and landed with these guys who clearly have no idea. I agreed to switch over at end of Telstra contract but immediately sent out nbn modem and stated charging for it. Clearly I didn’t pay. Finally they informed me that they had acquired our fixed line telephone numbers - we set up the modem as per instructions and were able to establish internet connection but the phone line did not connect. This is a business line. Their tech support is abysmal - will not respond to emails and and are unintelligible on the phone - may they rot in hell

Medicallls

MedicalllsSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service

We switched from Telstra and I can not tell you enough about these folks. We had issues with new system and printer however they fixed within hours. Telstra was not picking up calls where these guys are fairly quick to respond.

Great Support

I have had the best time with trikon and the customer support and really happy compared to my previous provider as i dont have to wait on hold for long time and the support really knows what they are doing!!!!

Home Phone Service Providers

Find out how Trikon compares to other Home Phone Service Providers

toothfairy

toothfairySydney, NSW

Absolutely the worst thing that has happened to my business.