Trikon

Trikon

3.4

Amazing customer service

The team is was helpful in terms of sorting out the issue in terms of setting up the NBN. I was been getting update on every step of the process.

mustafa m.
mustafa m.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very good customer service Andy

Andy was very prompt and helpful in rectifying my issue.Appreciate the help.
He was able to personally follow up my issue and get the right department to put my company.Very grateful for the quick response.

Do not sign up with Trikon.

I would not recommend Trikon as a service provider. There are to many hidden costs that they do not advise you of when you enter a contract. Terrible service and I think completely untrustworthy. Can't wait to take my phone business elsewhere.

Perfect Product From trikon

Phone connection is very Good to Our business. All the team at trikon is very helpful and Trust worthy with our Phone systems. We will continue to support them. Thankyou

David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Andy much appreciated your help

I called Trikon today with my account payment. Andy picked up my call, I explain to him the issue of my account and he got my problem resolve immediately. Much appreciated your help.

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
low1980
low1980Sydney, NSW

Terrible Service - We spend hours on the phone

We are a small charity in the Inner West of Sydney. We have had issue after issue with Trikon from installation to poor management of our contract. We service vulnerable people including people with a disability, aged care people and socially disadvantaged groups. We often spend hours on the phone being passed from pillar to post and when we ask to speak to a manager we are told they are not authorised to do this. We are very tired and feel that this company doe snot treat us with any good customer service.

Airynaa
AirynaaIllawarra, NSW

Andy was very helpful

Trikon did some work on our lines during the evening, and Andy called this morning and tested our phones and lines to make sure everything was back up to speed. I was most appreciative.

Customer service

The recent customer service regarding the billing issue with Andy was dealt satisfactorily and the issue was solved without any delay and expect the same if any future issue arises.

Young T and C Wreckers
Young T and C WreckersSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Good Customer Service

Andy from Trikon was extremely helpful and handle our case appropriately.
Happy with the service received from Andy as he resolved all issues for us and our services. Thanks Andy for your help.

Good Customer Service

I switched to Trikon for personal NBN and am pretty satisfied with the customer service received so far specially from Andy. From all the way to setting it up and helping with fixing billing related issues Andy has been great.

Phil A.  Wollongong
Phil A. WollongongIllawarra, NSW

Excellent home nbn service

I've been with Trikon for three months for home nbn. They initially walked me through setup and I was connected within minutes after moving from another company. In the last few days I had a billing error and after a simple email to their helpdesk through their online support system, I received a phone call the following day and everything was sorted. Can't praise Andy highly enough who helped me with this issue. No major issues with my NBN connection. I'm on a 50/20 plan with a FTTP connection and on the latest speed test (performed today) got 45.3/19. Can't complain about that. Nice work Trikon, and thanks again Andy!

mick
mickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute RIPOFF problem after problem, will never use again

told the rep we dont want a new phone system, leasing was never mentioned by rep
signed the paperwork electronically, 3 weeks later found out it also included a lease
for a new phone system $7800, nothing but problems with the phones since.
dishonest company

Mark
MarkSydney, NSW

Hopeless tech support

Absolute disaster dealing with this mob. Trying to get away from Telstra because they were pathetic and landed with these guys who clearly have no idea. I agreed to switch over at end of Telstra contract but immediately sent out nbn modem and stated charging for it. Clearly I didn’t pay. Finally they informed me that they had acquired our fixed line telephone numbers - we set up the modem as per instructions and were able to establish internet connection but the phone line did not connect. This is a business line. Their tech support is abysmal - will not respond to emails and and are unintelligible on the phone - may they rot in hell

Medicallls
MedicalllsSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service

We switched from Telstra and I can not tell you enough about these folks. We had issues with new system and printer however they fixed within hours. Telstra was not picking up calls where these guys are fairly quick to respond.

Great Support

I have had the best time with trikon and the customer support and really happy compared to my previous provider as i dont have to wait on hold for long time and the support really knows what they are doing!!!!