Acorn Rentals

Fantastic And No fuss

Needed a vehicle while mine was being repaired, vehicle was very new, dropped of and picked up. People I dealt with were helpful and courteous. Just terrific service all round.

Just amazing

New , clean car that provided so much convience, the staff were so friendly and helpful , after someone backed into me i needed a spare car to borrow so acorn came to party and helped me out

Store LocationTaree

Professional courteous efficient service

Brilliant service. Courteous attention to the required administrative details of drivers licence etc. on time delivery of the vehicle which was spotlessly clean. I actually called your head office to congratulate the company

Store LocationComo Paint and Panel Perth

great service

Provided a great car for me at no cost or drama. Easy to deal with and responsive. People were nice to deal with too. the rental was also brand new

Received Booked Vehicle Yes

What a wonderful & helpful service!

Excellent customer service! I live in a rural area, which means ordinarily I would have found a way to get to the nearest city to retrieve a hire car - a literal nightmare. Acorn took the hassle away by delivering a car to me, and very quickly. The car was virtually brand new, and a pleasure to drive, clean inside and out. I couldn't be more thankful for the exceptional service they delivered to me in a time of dire need, I am so pleased they exist!

So easy so perfect

Customer service was sensational, I really didn’t pay anything being not at fault. The car was in excellent condition and was able to go camping as planned over Easter long weekend

Store LocationOver the phone

Review for loan car...

Great customer service, amazing phone staff. The car was easy to drive. From initial contact with the car delivery and communication via phone was the best service I have received.

Store LocationAcorn car hire
Vehicle TypeToyota Camry

Awesome Service

Great team at Acorn Rentals, very friendly, fast and super efficient. Had an accident that wasn't your fault? Need a car to drive around in? Call Acorn Rentals! They BRING you a hire car... Yes.. Bring it to your doorstep, no hassle, time up for your hire car? They come and collect it, yes they COME and collect it, you dont need to worry about a thing. The hardest thing you have to do is pick up the phone... So why are you still thinking about it?

Excellent service

The car was delivered on time to the panel beater I was using, the paperwork was minimal and I was driving off fairly soon. I had to extend by 1 day as my car wasn't quite ready on the expected date. Again, no problems here, I just had to make a call and make a 1 day payment. On the day I picked up my car, all I had to do was fill it with fuel and leave it with the panel beater to be picked up . All went very smoothly and I am very grateful to ACORN for making matters so easy. The car was reasonably new and very clean.

Store LocationMalaga

Excellent customer service

We hired a car for a few days while ours was being repaired. Acorn customer service was excellent and the car was clean and comfortable. Would use them again. Thank you.

Very convenient service

Good service received. Car was delivered to and picked up front the crash repairer which was very convenient. Hire car was near new. I would recommend this company to anyone who has been involved in a not-at-fault accident

Received Booked Vehicle Yes

Acorn for friendly & reliable service

Customer service was exceptional
You were treated as a person by very polite and informative team members
The vehicle ACORN provided was presented in a very clean / almost new state and time was taken to introduce us to the features

Excellent service.

All very good - no problems at all - thank you very much - would recommend you to anyone who needed a replacement car - very polite young man who delivered the car - nothing but good comments.

Excellent prompt friendly service

This was a superb service for a not at fault accident. they were so professional and no hassle at all. they came and dropped the car off they picked it up and it was a very smooth transition.

Vehicle TypeToyota RAV4

Easy and very convenient

All smooth efficient polite service happily recommend them drop off and pick up was very convenient good they dealt with insurers directly saved me time and stress good car provided

Seamless experience. Reduces the stress out of a car accident.

Having a vehicle DROPPED OFF TO YOUR DOOR within a couple of hours of phoning is fantastic, when you’re feeling stranded and dealing with post accident stuff.

Friendly staff, no hold time to get through, seamless experience from start to finish. They found a hole in the market and capitalized on it. Well done, word of mouth is spreading fast.

Wayne 20/4/2019

I have used Acorn for the second time, the first was great and this time was even easier. My replacement vehicle was different (my choice) and it was current model. Hassle free experience.

T-boned at a give way but Acorn Rentals to the rescue!

Following a not at fault accident I was advised by the repairer to give acorn rentals a call and they provided a rental within 24hrs at no cost. The rental lasted 6 months and the car & service was an absolute godsend.

Received Booked Vehicle Yes

The service is very good.

Service is good as they can deliver the vehicle to a place suitable for me. The vehicle can cover my need for my business, thus I can avoid any lost while my vehicle is under repairing.

Vehicle Condition
Store Locationthe one in Onehunga, Auckland.
Vehicle TypeToyota HiAce

Perfect service & lovely clean & new vehicles

Loved the service of this company highly recommended - lovely company to deal with also. Nice clean & new vehicles. Friendly service. Did what they said they would do, great company! Thank you so much!

Received Booked Vehicle Yes

My husbands car was ran into while it was parked, out insurance has advised us not to drive it until it is assessed which is the 4th jan due to being christmas. They have paid excess to their insurance but thweir insurance is telling us we have to pay for the hire car first then they will reimburse me, which is so wrong when we arent at fault. What is the process on getting a car through you please? my isnurance company has forwared your detaisl on, cheers, Kirby
Good Morning Kirby, I can either send you an application form to your email, you can apply on our website http://acornrentals.com.au/not-at-fault-application-form/ or please contact our head office on 1300 22 6767. Kind regards, Acorn Rentals

Do you have an office at the Gold Coast?
Hi Joan, we do not have an office at the Gold Coast however we deliver vehicles there from our Brisbane branch. Hope this answers your question. Regards, Aaron

Hi, have just been reading through some of your shining reviews. However I am interested in hiring a campervan, do you hire campers at all?
Good Morning Joe, Unfortunately we do not have camper vans. We apologize for any inconvenience. Kind Regards, Acorn Rentals

Similar listings