Acorn Rentals

Pros

• Outstanding vehicle condition

• Highly personable customer service

• Works around your schedule

Very appreciative of the free no fault rental service

My car was hit by another driver, rendering my car undrivable. My car is essential to getting family to school and me to work. Having a no fault free rental car was very much appreciated. It was similar to my normal car therefore we could all fit including all the gear we need with us!

great car

thank you for the great little car. it was very clean and easy to drive . the customer service was excellent the car was at the panel beaters when I arrived with my car no waiting. it was a great rental experience

Review collected in partnership with Acorn Rentals

Super helpful and stress free !

Great customer service! Car was dropped off and picked up with no hassle to me. Very easy service to use and I wouldn’t have been able to go the week without a car !

Quick service

I was notified very quickly after my initial enquiry that my application had been approved and voila - there was a perfectly presented, fully fueled little car right there waiting for me.

Booking Process

Lisa E.

Lisa E.Sydney, NSW

Made life easy

Jordan Borja handled my rental. He was excellent. Friendly, quick to get back to me and organised a rental car very quickly. By far the best experience I have had getting a rental car.

I got a rav 4, the same as the car I was having repaired. That was great. The car was clean and drove well.. I did miss my keyless entry, but that is a 1st World problem.....

I needed the car for school drop off and pickup, to get to work and for shopping. The vehicle well met my needs.

Adam

AdamSydney, NSW

So quick and easy

I was told by a neighbour that he had used Accorn for a replacement vehicle and how easy they were to deal with. But that was an understatement. I can’t give them a big enough rap. So quick and easy I was amazed.
They made everything seem effortless. I am hoping they I never need a replacement vehicle again but if I do I won’t hesitate in contacting them.
A big thanks to the Accorn team.

Orhan Terzi

Orhan Terzi

Good service

Good customer service i needed car after an car accident and they quickly found me a suitable car for my daily use. The customer service was nice and the car was clean. Definitely going to use it in future again when needed.

Acorn Rentals X.Acorn Rentals

Good service , exactly as described, easy to deal with. Car was clean and tank was full when received. Dropped it off at alternate location they’re happy with that. Thank you

Acorn Rentals X.Acorn Rentals

No problem at all Sara! Thank you for your time in taking to review us, we genuinely appreciate hearing that we did a good job! Kindest regards, Acorn Rentals Team.

Fabulous service

When my car was damaged in an accident it needed to be left at a workshop for repairs. I had no means of getting about to do my daily tasks, let alone getting to work. Fortunately, Acorn Rentals provided the solution. After a quick phone call, they organised a car for me the same afternoon and dropped it off in my driveway. The car was spotless and full of fuel. It was that easy! The service they provided was awesome from start to finish. The staff were friendly and professional and I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

Acorn Rentals X.Acorn Rentals

Thanks so much Joy! That is really great for our team to hear, we do love to hear that we have happy customers! Please let us now if we can help again, it would be all our pleasure! Best regards, thanks again, Acorn Rentals Team.

Nothing

Customer service OK
Payment etc N/A
Vehicle was not really what we wanted, being 'brand new' it wasted our time.
Used for delivery and pick up of partly manufactured frames and we really needed a used vehicle.

Tony

TonyPerth, WA

Matt the marvellous

Brilliant service by Matt as I didn’t give much time to get me the car
Got a RAV4 in great condition and cleaned like new. Matt dropped it at my place which was extremely convenient and I’m thankful

Acorn Rentals X.Acorn Rentals

Ha ha! Yes, Matt is Marvelous! Thank you so much for expressing this! Matt has been made aware of your review and remembers you as a joy to meet! Thanks for being such a lovely customer! All the best! Acorn Rentals Team.

SueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy

Customer service was very good. The car got me to my appointments. The wheelchair fitted in boot comfortably. Payment plan explained to me.very happy customer, would use them again in future

Sue

Very happy with the car they supplied to me

Exceptional Customer Service

The Customer Service Officer made everything simple following my accident. He was fantastic and made everything so easy. Ihe followed up made sure all was good with the vehicle. I highly recommend Acorn.

Acorn Rentals X.Acorn Rentals

Thank you for your recommendations Hibz! We genuinely appreciate your appreciation and are so pleased you enjoyed our service! Thank you for your review! Have a great week, Acorn Rentals Team.

KKL

KKLMelbourne

Excellent service

I use Acorn Rental for a free replacement vehicle when my car was in repair. Just a phone call to Acorn and all have been arranged smoothly. Very friendly and helpful customer service. Highly recommended!

Acorn Rentals X.Acorn Rentals

Thanks so much KKL! It is totally our pleasure to have been able to assist you. Thanks again for your time taken to review our service and team. Wishing you all the very best! Acorn Rentals Team.

Leigh

LeighSydney, NSW

This is a great service

The staff are very friendly and they go out of their way to assist you. They ensure everything runs smoothly.

Acorn Rentals X.Acorn Rentals

Thank you Leigh! We really enjoy what we do here at Acorn and appreciate your feedback. Best regards, Acorn Rentals Team.

Andrew F.

Andrew F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and easy to deal with

I used Aacorn as the free rental when I was having my vehicle repaired due to a not at fault accident. Once I sent them the information on the other driver they handled the rest. The car was ready to pick up when I dropped mine in for repair and was a very clean, late model Camry.

Overall the experience was easy with Aacorn coordinating between the repairer and the 3rd parties insurance company.

Acorn Rentals X.Acorn Rentals

Glad to hear, we like easy! Thank you kindly for sharing your review Andrew. Have a lovely weekend, Acorn Rentals Team.

Fantastic Company and Service

Following a car accident no fault of my own Acorn came to my rescue by providing me a rental car.

Acorn Rentals X.Acorn Rentals

Glad we could help Deb! Thank you for your review. Best regards, Acorn Rentals Team.

Amazing service

Was really happy with the service. Hassle free pick up and delivery. The customer service rep (Jordan) I spoke to was very helpful. He sorted everything for me.

Acorn Rentals X.Acorn Rentals

Thanks Jason! We will be passing on your gratitude to Jordan! Really appreciate your kind review and wish you a safe and positive 2021. Kindest regards, Acorn Rentals Team.

Excellent service

Customer service was first rate. Very efficient re organising process. Also dropped off and collected rental car at agreed time and locations. Actually waiting for me.
Vehicle was better than expected and was more than adequate to take us to and from work and a few social calls.

Acorn Rentals X.Acorn Rentals

Great to hear Alan! Thank you kindly for taking the time to write us a review, it is much appreciated. Happy motoring and please get in touch if we can ever assist again! Acorn Rentals Team.

Kelly

KellyPerth, WA

Amazing Service!

Amazing, efficient and prompt service. We were recommended Acorn Rentals by the Smash Repairer fixing our car.

The team were helpful and their service is incredible. The Rental Agreement was done electronically at time of handing the car over and the documents emailed promptly to our inbox. They dropped off the car to us and collected from smash repairer when we picked up our own car.

We had to extend the rental for an extra week, and I didn't have to do a thing. It was all sorted through the repairer and Acorn! Acorn Hire car was late model with very low k's, extremely clean and a pleasure to drive.

Would highly recommend Acorn to anyone who is waiting for their car to be repaired!

Brian K.

Brian K.asked

Do you operate out of Brisbane airport
Can I return car to Maroochydore airport

Phyllis Simpson

Phyllis Simpsonasked

Is there any cost to me when the vehicle is returned to you? Is the other parties insurance going to pay the invoice?

Happy
Happy

There is no invoice. If you are not at fault then the other parties insurance is billed directly - all you have to do is fill the car with petrol (its full when you get it) and give the keys to the panel beater and drive away in your newly repaired car

Jac
Jac

I had no out of pocket expenses other than refilling the fuel tank. Can not ask for a better service.

Hi Phyllis.
Acorn invoice and recover the rental cost directly from the at-fault's insurer so there are absolutely no rental costs charged to you.
We provide you a vehicle full of fuel and request it is returned full. If it is not returned full we would have to invoice you for the cost.
We also request you place your own e-tag if you use toll roads. Otherwise, again, we would invoice you for any tolls incurred.
You are fully protected form any rental charges with our unique contract of indemnity.
Thanks to Happy and Jac for the above responses.
Kindest regards, Acorn Rentals Team.

Lhynne

Lhynneasked

Hi, do you have 7-seater car that I can rent for 8 days (24 to 31 Dec)? May I know what are the inclusions and how much? Do you have unlimited mileage?
Also, I live in Tarneit Melbourne, do you have office near to my place? Thanks!

Acorn Rentals X.Acorn Rentals

Hi Lhynne. We would need to confirm some further details to check what we have available for you. Please give us a call on 1300 22 67 67. Look forward to speaking with you then. Kind regards, Acorn Rentals Team.

Get an answer from our members and Acorn Rentals representatives

If replacement car cover is included in your car insurance policy, Acorn Car Rentals may be able to help when your car has been in an accident, and is at the smash repairer. In this situation, here are some of the options that may be available to you:

• As the innocent party, your insurer is likely to cover the costs for hiring a replacement car.
  • As the party at fault, you may be able to get your insurer to pay - if you have replacement cover.
  • As the party at fault with no replacement cover, you can still use Acorn, but you’ll have to pay for the cost yourself.

Process for hiring a replacement car with Acorn:

• Submit an application, by calling 1300 22 6767 or filling in an online application form;
  • If you’re approved, Acorn will drop off your hire car, either at the smash repairers after you’ve dropped off your damaged vehicle, at your home, or if delivery is not available in your area – at an agreed-upon location via a third party supplier (this is usually where you’ll sign all the paperwork).
  • Acorn will help monitor the progress of your car’s repairs by keeping in contact with the smash repairer
  • Acorn will organise payment with the insurer (if applicable) or yourself.

Points of praise for Acorn Car Rentals:

• The helpful and efficient customer service was widely praised, and was also the main reason that several reviewers stated they wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Acorn.
  • Acorn was described as being conveniently flexible and accommodating in terms of making logistical arrangements with picking up and dropping off cars
  • The hire car provided was often described as being in excellent condition by reviewers; which included it being clean and well taken care of.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

If you're left car-less after an accident, Acorn Car Rentals can help take some of the stress that comes with finding a replacement car away. So much so, that’s it’s won the 2021 Award for Best Car Hire Service (bestowing Acorn with an impressive, consecutive three-year winning streak). Top scores were awarded for vehicle condition, outstanding customer service and ease of the booking process.