Acorn Rentals

Quick and easy transaction

Very easy process minimum paperwork would ask to use again! No money exchanged hands, paperwork was simple, customer service quick and easy form to fill out. Used the vehicle for a no fault claim.

Store LocationRicks panels coburg north
Vehicle TypeToyota RAV4

Great clean car

Great service and clean car!! Would recommend your service to everyone, especially to people under 21 who cannot drive cars from other hire car companies. The vehicle met our needs to get to and from work/uni!!!

Excellent service

I am incredibly pleased with your end to end service. Rental vehicle was great. All aspects were hassle free. Would recommend Accorn Rentals to anyone who requires a vehicle. Thanks.

Brilliant service

Yes same car as they mentioned. Yes met my needs and the car was at the smash repairs when I dropped my car off. Would highly recommend Acorn Rentals hassle free.

Store LocationCompleat smash repairs
Vehicle TypeToyota rav 4

Fab experience

The brand new Holden that had less than 100km on that we received was excellent. My boyfriend's work was not interrupted in any way shape or form and he had such a great experience driving the vehicle. All the instructions were clear and everyone I dealt with on the phone was fab.

close to peerless

Customer service ,first class. Vehicle used for domestic purposes whilst my car was being attended to. Delivery of the vehicle was prompt and communication with the office was amicable and responsive

Efficient and courteous service

I used the vehicle as a replacement while my vehicle was being repaired. Not at-fault accident no cost to me. It's a service that I had not heard of before. Vehicle was good and it was very convenient to drop off at the repairers when I picked up my vehicle.

Store LocationAuckland

Excellent service...!!!

Amazing customer service. The girl over the phone took 5 minutes to get my details and after few minutes later she called me back to let me know that my file is approved. No bank/ CC cards details were asked and the very next morning they dropped car at my work place. Excellent service, nice car, friendly team, & easy to deal with. would give them 10/10 and strongly refer to you all.

Good job guys...:)

Store LocationAuckland

Awesome service

Easy to approach them, car provided was neat, clean and was a latest model. Follow up was good too. They dropped the car at the repair shop for me and I signed the papers later , was super easy

Awesome service!

Had lots of patience regarding the time of repairs and were flexible for my needs.

I would recommend these guys to anyone who has to make an insurance claim, saved me from a week taking the bus!

Vehicle TypeHyundai i30
Received Booked Vehicle Yes

Great, would love to use it in the future

Great car and on time service...car was in great condition when I received it.
The vehicle was for my own personal use, I used it to travel to work everyday. Enjoyed using the car, it was really nice, smooth running, very clean and good engine.

Vehicle Condition
Store LocationOnehunga (ACORN rentals) the car was dropped off at my house...so I don't the store

Great service and vehicle

This was a result of our vehicle being damaged and a replacement one whilst being repaired. We have regularly had issues with hire companies for drivers under 21 but not an issue with Acorn. They dropped off the vehicle as well as collecting which was such a bonus as their depot was not near us.
Great service and customer support

Vehicle Condition
Store LocationPhone call to head office

What a life saver !!

The car was fantastic and the petrol was affordable. I really happy with the Bluetooth as my car doenst even have these features. I would highly recommend acorn car rentals

Vehicle Condition

Prompt service and friendly staff. No issue experience with the car and I appreciated the drop off to my house. Very satisfied and will recommend it to friends and family.

Fantastic

Customer service was exceptional, didn't have to wait for someone to answer my call.
The rental car was nice and new and clean, better than my own car.
Used car to get to and from work.

Great company

I have never used Acorn before and was recommended to go to them by my repairer. From the first call they were friendly and the car they lent me was clean, neat & lovely to drive. All hire details were explained to me when I collected the car, they brought the car to me and (as I was able to collect my car from the repairer by other means) Acorn were happy to collect the hire car from my home. All in all, an easy process and I would be happy to use them again.

Vehicle TypeToyota Camry

Best service, excellenct idea

Acorn were so helpful from beginning to end, dropped a car off for me where my car was being repaired, then collect when finished, even gave me a car similar to mine, great service, friendly staff, would definitely recommend them, it so convenient, they do all the hard work, thank you again

Store LocationBrisbane's

Awesome

I absolutley love this company, they were easy to deal with, no hassles at all, fast response, and very friendly...I would definitely deal with them again and let everyone know about there wonderful service.

Store LocationThe body shop, otahuhu
Vehicle TypeTruck

Delivered to the door.

Excellent customer service, however took a while to get details done over the 'phone, car was very nice and appeared to be fairly new. Fill in car while mine was out of action - perfect !

Store LocationPerth
Received Booked Vehicle Yes

A fast and simple solution

They quickly organised a vehicle for my needs from the first call using my claim number. I received the car in a neat and clean condition. No problems with the car when in use. Highly recommend for a fast and simple replacement vehicle.

Received Booked Vehicle Yes

My husbands car was ran into while it was parked, out insurance has advised us not to drive it until it is assessed which is the 4th jan due to being christmas. They have paid excess to their insurance but thweir insurance is telling us we have to pay for the hire car first then they will reimburse me, which is so wrong when we arent at fault. What is the process on getting a car through you please? my isnurance company has forwared your detaisl on, cheers, Kirby
Good Morning Kirby, I can either send you an application form to your email, you can apply on our website http://acornrentals.com.au/not-at-fault-application-form/ or please contact our head office on 1300 22 6767. Kind regards, Acorn Rentals

Do you have an office at the Gold Coast?
Hi Joan, we do not have an office at the Gold Coast however we deliver vehicles there from our Brisbane branch. Hope this answers your question. Regards, Aaron

Hi, have just been reading through some of your shining reviews. However I am interested in hiring a campervan, do you hire campers at all?
Good Morning Joe, Unfortunately we do not have camper vans. We apologize for any inconvenience. Kind Regards, Acorn Rentals