Acorn Rentals

5 Star Service

Extremely Professional excellent customer service very friendly quick service I was extremely happy with the whole company and service
Would recommend them anytime
The cars were clean , new and in immaculate condition

Vehicle Condition
Vehicle TypeToyota Prado J90 (1996-2002)
Received Booked Vehicle No, I received a better vehicle

Great convenience. No time limits on having the vehicle. It was a swift process with a reliable vehicle provided.

Service was great. No payments were required. Vehicle was great. Vehicle met needs. Mainly to get to and from work. Customer experience was faultless. Would recommend acorn to colleagues, family and friends

No fuss experience..

Vehicle dropped off to nominated business, no bond or rental all covered by insurance company, needed a utility to continue work in the building game, Acorn supplied a 2018 Toyota ute clean & full of fuel , very simple process , will definitely use their services in the future if needed .

Received Booked Vehicle Yes

Great to have a vechilr to drive while waiting for mine to be gixed

It was great having a car while mine was in the shop.The car was the same as I have.All clean and tidy.The car was looked after well.Their is absolutely nothing I could have asked for as everything was done for me.I would definitely recommend this rental company to family and friends.Thank you.

Vehicle TypeToyota RAV4

Perfect

Could not have been any better. Extremely pleased with everything. I hope we can use Acorn Rentals again in the future. Very smooth service and excellent cars. Thankyou for everything.

Perfect, all easy

All good and easy. Excellent. Replaced car are excellent, staffs are friendly, services are perfect. Well done, keep it on.

Very helpful

I travel to work and other needs, great new car, customers service is good, no bond money, pick up and drop off was easy, really appreciate, it’s great service, thnx

well not bad

every thing is good, but cleaning the car cost on user don't make we have been using courtesy car provided for decade never rose issues but, the way it was emphasized in the lease and I need to pay for those , was over the top, and if that's need for the rental then you should acquire from the other insurance party, it was my fault in first place, next time i'll ask for courtesy car from the panel beater I guess. then I had to return the car in designated days was binding, because we need to to know from starting of the lease how many days I can keep the car so that, I can fell up tank and wash your car etc, it was hassel in my busy schedule. probably others are fine.
but thank you once agin for letting me to use your car
I did not know how much it cost the insurer.
take care

Received Booked Vehicle No, I received a better vehicle

Great service couldn’t have done without the vehicle thanks guys

Customer service was great used vehicle for work bit small for me but done the trick over 7 or 8 weeks
No problems with the car ran well even found it economical on petrol used to driving a diesel

Received Booked Vehicle Yes

Great service! Great vehicle!

Thanks Acorn Rentals for prompt, professional & quality service. They delivered vehicle same day to my house & picked up quickly. Customer care service & ground staff both were friendly & helpful. Highly recommend!

Received Booked Vehicle No, I received a better vehicle

Customer service is really good Everything made it easy
No hassle, flexibility in pick up and drop off the car. I have used this car for my family December holidays.

Vehicle TypeToyota rav 4

Great service! Very pleased

Great service, great vehicle. Really happy. Acorn Rentals sorted the rental for me via the insurance companies, and they dropped the car to me and then collected it once my own vehicle was fixed. Very friendly and helpful staff. I will be recommending them to everyone I know. Would 100% use again.

Received Booked Vehicle Yes

Couldn't ask for more excellent

While our car was being repaired after a accident. Customer service was great. Couldn't of ask for more. There were no hassels from the time accorn dropped of the car until the time they picked it up, very efficent cystomer service.

Perfect

Great people to pick
Hassle free great car
So friendly and help fall
On time
Made a bad thing good

Amazing Service.

Wonderful service! Accident 2/12/18
Heard about acorn Rentals through panel beaters.
Rang in morning, car delivered 2pm
Returned 1/2/19. Greatly appreciated by elderly customer.

Excellent service

Very efficient, they provided the rent car a couple of hours after the accident. The car was great, a guy delivered it to where I live.
Excellent customer service
Car collection was very simple

Awesome customer service

Brilliant customer service,friendly staff and quality vehicles that meet your requirements. Service was provided on time and the follow up was amazing!!!!

Great service - so simple

Heard about Acorn Rentals through the repair garage.
Application process was simple and payment was arranged directly with Acorn and the at fault driver's insurance company so I did not have to be involved with was great.
Vehicle was a close match to my own and arrived on time and in perfect/clean condition

Very appreciative thank you acorn. Brilliant service

Absolutely nothing to fault from this outfit. Thank you very much Acorn. Will be recommending to anyone in need of car replacement while insurance procedure is taking place.

Fantastic service!

After an accident in my personal car, Acorn were referrred to me by APP and the lovely lady I dealt with over the phone was really helpful and was able to arrange a car for me ASAP. This was really helpful and allowed me to focus on getting better after the accident and not being concerned about how I was going to be getting around. Thanks guys!

My husbands car was ran into while it was parked, out insurance has advised us not to drive it until it is assessed which is the 4th jan due to being christmas. They have paid excess to their insurance but thweir insurance is telling us we have to pay for the hire car first then they will reimburse me, which is so wrong when we arent at fault. What is the process on getting a car through you please? my isnurance company has forwared your detaisl on, cheers, Kirby
Good Morning Kirby, I can either send you an application form to your email, you can apply on our website http://acornrentals.com.au/not-at-fault-application-form/ or please contact our head office on 1300 22 6767. Kind regards, Acorn Rentals

Do you have an office at the Gold Coast?
Hi Joan, we do not have an office at the Gold Coast however we deliver vehicles there from our Brisbane branch. Hope this answers your question. Regards, Aaron

Hi, have just been reading through some of your shining reviews. However I am interested in hiring a campervan, do you hire campers at all?
Good Morning Joe, Unfortunately we do not have camper vans. We apologize for any inconvenience. Kind Regards, Acorn Rentals

Similar listings