1,478

Excellent service

It is very helpful for me after a car accident. Acorn drivers were patient and friendly, they brought the car straight to my school. Thank you! I will introduce Acorn Rentals to my friends.

Excellent service

Needed a courtesy car after a car accident , managed to get vehicle straight away :) great and fast service . We asked for a certain vehicle due to job and got it with full gas .. thank you for awsome service Acorn.

Vehicle TypeToyota HiLux

Very good service

Acorn drivers were prompt and friendly, they brought the loan car straight to my house. The car provided was the current model and was emaculate and beautiful to drive. My daughter loved the high tech music system.

Vehicle TypeToyota Camry
Received Booked Vehicle Yes

Fantastic Service will surely recommend to family n friends.

Superb service awesome friendly staff . They gave me a lovely neat n clean car.I will surely recommend this service to family and friends.They made is very easy and hassle free

Store LocationOnehunga
Vehicle TypeToyota Camry

Don S.

Don S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best service ever

I needed a car after an accident and manage to get day after. Very fast service. Will answer your calls whatever time it is. Very happy and satisfied. Keep up the good work ACORN team

Store LocationOnline South Australia
Vehicle TypeToyota Yaris

Fantastic customer service

I needed a car following an accident while mine was being repaired. Acorn were so efficient - they delivered a car to my door and collected from repairers at the end

Vehicle TypeHyundai i30

Highly recommend.

Very easy and convenient service. Staff friendly and attentive. We got our car delivered to our house same day as enquired while our car was repaired. I also liked how system seemed to recognize my mobile number so didn't have to find a reference number or multiple ID details when I called to book return.

ANKUR

ANKURSouth Australia

Very good service

Excellent & very helpful. Also prompt proving the rental car as soon as possible. they are very easy and customer oriented at all time.thumps up. I got my car on the same day after my request.

Store LocationAdelaide
Vehicle TypeToyota Corolla

Totally Awesome

From start to finish Acorn Rentals have been on to it. Outstanding service and informative. I would certainly recommend Acorn Rentals to anyone. I got to drive a lovely car while mine was being repaired. Nothing was a problem for them. Superior service. A++++

Birte

BirtePerth, WA

Accident Replacement Vehicle

Acorn Rentals offered outstanding customer service, super fast delivery and a sparkly clean vehicle. From the first phone call to having a car delivered took less than an hour. Ten thumbs up!

So easy !!!

I found Acorn so easy to deal with, from the first phone call/message to filling in the paper work.
Great customer service the whole way through. The cars I used was of great quality.

Accident replacement vehicle

Acorn Rentals were excellent at following up the third party claim, delivering, handing over and collecting the rental car with minimum fuss at the repairer.
The rental was a near new car that meet our needs and expectations.
Overall this was a very pleasant experience and would highly recommend this company.

Accident replacement vehicle

:exelent/yes/yes/vehicle used for personal use work shopping.would recommend accorn rentals to anyone very clean reliable new vehicles customer service great thank you accorn acedent replacement vehicle was exelent one of the best we have used

Store LocationNo idea
Vehicle TypeToyota RAV4

Helen

HelenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service!

They organised everything, excellent customer service and really prompt! Acorn dealt with the insurer, I didn't have to do a thing. Car they provided was terrific! Very happy customer. Thank you.

ruelcortez78

ruelcortez78Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Service and great car

We had used Acorn Rental twice already and they never failed to impress with their great services. We got our loan car smoothly and last time they collected for us in our house. The car they loaned are almost same range as our car while being repaired and its in great and clean condition.

Store LocationKilkenny
Vehicle TypeNissan X-Trail

Review collected in partnership with Acorn Rentals

Every things were perfect.latest year vehicle.well groomed.the vehicle was better than I expected.i recommend others to book the vehicle through this company.customer service was excellent.happy to book vehicle in the future.

Vehicle TypeHyundai i30

Jane

JanePerth, WA

Makes having a rental car so easy

Customer service at Acorn rentals was excellent. The day before, I was called to confirm a time and pick up location and was asked what car I would like. I was met on time and was talked through all of the terms and conditions. Drop off was easy.

Vehicle TypeToyota RAV4

Rick

RickPerth, WA

Surprisingly satisfying

My car got hit in car park while at movies, other driver admitted fault.

Day came to hand my car in and wasn't sure what to do as I did need a car still so asked where the nearest car rental place was, the repair shop gave me Acorns flyer I called them (you can do this online but I prefer conversation) within 15mins my application was approved and to my further shock they dropped the car to my home even trying their best to keep you in something similar to what you were driving ie SUV or small car.

This is all at the expense of the at fault parties insurance

Couldnt be easier

Loan car while mine was repaired. Dropped off for me, modern, good ride. only negative, waiting for them to get agreement of liability from other parties insurance company (but understandable).

Store LocationAuckland
Vehicle TypeToyota Corolla

A life saver

Great customer service. Easy to organise rental car with Acorn. Took the worry out of my day. The vehicle was perfect for my son to drive to and from work and for social needs as his car was being repaired by Symes and took nearly a month to repair. Just hope I do not have an issue with the Insurance company in regards to the length of time the car was needed for.

Vehicle Condition
Store Locationtransaction done over the phone
Vehicle TypeToyota Yaris

Lhynne

Lhynneasked

Hi, do you have 7-seater car that I can rent for 8 days (24 to 31 Dec)? May I know what are the inclusions and how much? Do you have unlimited mileage?
Also, I live in Tarneit Melbourne, do you have office near to my place? Thanks!

Acorn Rentals X.Acorn Rentals

Hi Lhynne. We would need to confirm some further details to check what we have available for you. Please give us a call on 1300 22 67 67. Look forward to speaking with you then. Kind regards, Acorn Rentals Team.

Kirby

Kirbyasked

My husbands car was ran into while it was parked, out insurance has advised us not to drive it until it is assessed which is the 4th jan due to being christmas. They have paid excess to their insurance but thweir insurance is telling us we have to pay for the hire car first then they will reimburse me, which is so wrong when we arent at fault. What is the process on getting a car through you please? my isnurance company has forwared your detaisl on, cheers, Kirby

Good Morning Kirby,

I can either send you an application form to your email, you can apply on our website http://acornrentals.com.au/not-at-fault-application-form/ or please contact our head office on 1300 22 6767.

Kind regards,

joan

joanasked

Do you have an office at the Gold Coast?

Acorn Rentals X.Acorn Rentals

Hi Joan, we do not have an office at the Gold Coast however we deliver vehicles there from our Brisbane branch. Hope this answers your question. Regards, Aaron

Get an answer from our members and Acorn Rentals representatives