4.9

1,758 reviews

Excellent service, a very nice vehicle,

The service was excellent, we got met at the Airport, well explained in detail the terms and conditions, the vehicle was used for business and pleasure, very well presented and a really nice vehicle to drive. Our overall experience was Five (5) star in all aspects, we will recommend your company to our business colleagues and friends. We will definitely be using your company again.

Many thanks to your well managed team.

Store LocationAuckland, New Zealand

Happy as

Happy asGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great rental company

Easy to work with, great comication everything went like clockwork.didnt cost me a single cent the ute i go was clean and what i expcted to get ,it got me to worh and back comfortabley

Store LocationBayswater ,vic

Emma S.

Emma S.Central, SA

Life Saving Service

Used the car for work while mine was being repaired. Car was delivered and handed back in a flexible way that suited me. Clean and tidy. Very friendly service. Would definitely recommend them.

Store LocationSouth Australia

Find out how Acorn Rentals compares to other Physical Shops

Friendly, helpful staff who go out of their way to make the process as easy as possible.

Jordan was friendly and helpful.
The car was smooth and fuel efficient.
I travelled interstate to Canberra with 2 teenage boys who had plenty of leg room in the back. Would use acorn rentals next time if I need them.

Store LocationVictoria
Vehicle TypeToyota Kluger GSU50R
Acorn Rentals X.Acorn Rentals

Hi Mel! It is heartening to see you see you identify Acorn Rentals as a communicative and amiable business. We are pleased to see the vehicle was comfortable in terms of space and performance. Thank you for sharing! Kind Regards, Acorn Rentals Team.

Life saving

Thank you so much for going out of your way in helping me with a rental car. I couldnt live without a car being in the country. The cars are lovely clean, tidy and well maintained. I would strongly recommend to anyone. Thanks.

Store LocationAuckland
Acorn Rentals X.Acorn Rentals

Hi Diane! It is lovely to see that our service had a positive impact on your experience. We will always try our best to accommodate to our customers' needs where possible. Thank you for sharing! Kind Regards, Acorn Rentals Team.

Highly recommended loved driving the SUV RaV 4

The vehicle wasn’t expected on what I was thought I was going to get. I drove it around so I can get to places while my car was getting fixed great car to drive with. Car was clean when given to me great experience driving it

Acorn Rentals X.Acorn Rentals

Hello Zon! Thank you for taking that time to share your thoughts on our quality of product. We are glad to see that the condition of the vehicle was to your liking and you had a great experience with us! Kind Regards, Acorn Rentals Team.

Thank you SO much!

I was in a not as fault accident in my car and my car insurance didn’t offer me a hire car. I honestly thought I’d be out of a car for (almost) 3 weeks while mine was getting repaired but Acorn Rentals were fantastic to deal with.
Offered me a new Rav 4 (similar make and model to my car) to use for the almost 3 weeks I had mine in repairs for. Didn’t have to pay a cent for it and the car was a dream to drive.
Couldn’t recommend them highly enough for a third party hire car company. Great experience considering this was my first time using a service like this.

Neo

NeoSydney, NSW

This is perfect.I love it.

Best service, friendly staff and very convenient.I would recommend it to anyone.If you are busy the friendly staff can do drop off and pick ups because most people are busy, which makes it easier.

Store LocationNsw
Acorn Rentals X.Acorn Rentals

Hi Neo! It's wonderful to see you identify our team as friendly and approachable. We're also happy to see we were able to adapt to your schedule and organise a delivery suited to you! Thank you for sharing! Kind Regards, Acorn Rentals Team.

Casey

Casey

Excellent arrangement and follow-up

- Arrangement service was excellent and on time (contactable and responsive)
- Yep, the same model with good condition and it met my purpose
- Good tracking of claim progress (better than insurance company)
- Overall, it's much better than personal arrangement or from insurance company and I would like to recommend Acorn to my friends around when they neeed it.

Store LocationThrough online
Vehicle TypeToyota Camry

Excellent Service

Fantastic service, Every thing taken care off with ease the vehicle was delivered on time. the vehicle was clean, I will definitely recommend using Acorn Rentals to everyone and if I ever require another vehicle i will be using Acorn rentals

Cassandra

CassandraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

wonderful customer service. Vehicle met my needs to be able to continue to work. Quick application process. Very helpful and friendly. Vehicle was exactly what i was told it would be

Store LocationSA
Acorn Rentals X.Acorn Rentals

Hi Cassandra! It is lovely to see we were able to assist you in continuing your work and your application process was a swift and pleasant experience! We wish you all the best. Kind Regards, Acorn Rentals Team.

Great service !

Great service ! Car was delivered on time, Almost a brand new car, and the staff were extremely accommodating. Would highly recommend and will definitely give them a call next time I need a car !

Store LocationRyde
Acorn Rentals X.Acorn Rentals

Hi Vahik! We do our best to adapt according to the needs of our clients to ensure the process is performed smoothly. Thanks for sharing! Kind Regards, Acorn Rentals Team.

Review collected in partnership with Acorn Rentals

Acorn rentals were very helpful from the first phone call trying to help us get in the right car asap. We recived a very clean and tidy car that was easy to pick up they even organised someone to wait for us as it was after trading hours.

Store LocationHeidelberg Vic
Acorn Rentals X.Acorn Rentals

Hi Brett! It's wonderful to see the quality of the vehicle was sufficient and the customer service was of high standard. We always try to keep the process as easy as possible for our customers. Thank you for sharing! Kind Regards, Acorn Rentals Team.

MICHELLE

MICHELLE

Rental - great little car

Great little fill in car while my car was getting repaired. Excellent customer service Team to work with. Highly recommended when a car is need for a shot term loan.

Superb Performance

Acorns customer service was exemplary.
I can't complement them enough. From the first call to the follow up and resolution of my issues to the return of the car.
Thoroughly recommended.

Store LocationOnehunga
Tony C.
Tony C.

Its a pleasure. Your service is enhanced by the fact that you thanked me. Your operation must be humming with great people.
Best wishes
Tony

10/10 for service and quality of producr

The entire process took 10min on the phone and the vehicle was delivered cleaned and fuelled....all paperwork was completed effortlessly, great car to be loaned in amazing condition...well done Acorn 10/10

Received Booked Vehicle No, I received a better vehicle
Acorn Rentals X.Acorn Rentals

Hi Khaled! What a pleasure it is to see that both our service and quality of product were equally satisfactory for your needs. Thank you for the generous rating of 10/10! Kind Regards, Acorn Rentals Team.

Professional and reliable company.

Great customer service, very friendly staff never pressured us to hurry car repairs with panel beater to retrieve their vehicle back. Would definitely recommend to others to go with this company.

Acorn Rentals X.Acorn Rentals

Hi Angela! The comfortability of our clients is always a top priority. We are delighted to see you had a comfortable experience with us. Thank you for sharing! Kind Regards, Acorn Rentals Team.

AMG

AMGPerth, WA

Exceeded my expectation

Each time I called, the staff were happy and very accommodating, along with being grateful. Nothing was too much trouble. I will definitely recommend Acorn Rentals and will use them again.

Store LocationWA
Received Booked Vehicle No, I received a better vehicle
Acorn Rentals X.Acorn Rentals

Hello AMG! Communication is very important to us. We believe in maintaining a friendly and approachable relationship with all our clients. Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Kind Regards, Acorn Rentals Team.

Hassel Free & Professional

The Acorn team were brilliant. Once decided on using Acorn for car hire they organised everything exceptionally well (all via phone & email)
Vehicle provided was near new, clean & tidy and suited for my daily drive and needs.

Acorn Rentals X.Acorn Rentals

Hi Ryan! Thank you for your kind words! Professionalism is a key element in our performance as a business. We are glad to see your experience was seamless and efficient. Thank you for sharing! Kind Regards, Acorn Rentals Team.

Evelina G.

Evelina G.Central, SA

Great, Informative and Punctual Service!

Great service.
Friendly staff (all matter was done over the phone)
Willing to assist in a way that worked for me.
Car needed for work from A to B and dropping kids off to & from school.
Car presented in a very clean/good state with a small gift.
Delivered and picked up from arranged place in very punctual manner.
Vehicle received same as described over the phone.
Very happy with the vehicle and the service.

Store LocationSouth Australia
Vehicle TypeToyota Yaris
Acorn Rentals X.Acorn Rentals

Hi Evelina! Transparency and punctuality are very important to us. We always aim to be as informative as possible so our customers are always at ease. Thank you for sharing your positive experience! Kind Regards, Acorn Rentals Team.