Listing monitored by Acorn Rentals

Pros

• Outstanding vehicle condition

• Highly personable customer service

• Works around your schedule

Naime
NaimeSydney, NSW

Customer service was excellent

I got the car at the time I was told and it was perfect for me and excellent condition to drive to the shops and back home knowing we're in lockdown it's the only place to go

Great car immaculately clean

Car was there when I arrived and was
Model I was Told to expect. Used for personal needs and well met the needs for was and was easy and Pleasing to drive

Reesie
ReesieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good rental car.

Notified me at each step of rental and extension of period. Was very happy with Toyota corolla. Got hire car while own car being repaired. Better than my own car..

Great Dealings

Quick service, Scott was great to deal with & the car was clean & lovely to drive. Nothing was too much from meeting me to fo handover. Thanks again would def recommend you guys

Outstanding service

Acorn Rentals have been fantastic to deal with from the initial phone contact and follow up calls, to the delivery and collection of the car. The vehicle was in excellent condition, clean, nice to drive and well presented. Really great experience and so easy and convenient. Very friendly and efficient customer service.

Marissa
MarissaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super easy, and great car!

Honestly so easy to organise, team communicated with me really clearly - the car was so nice (better than my actual car haha), was already waiting for me when I dropped my car off. Just the easiest and most reliable process!

Loan car was a lifesaver, their delivery service was unexpected and make the experience easy

Top notch service, no payment needed, vehicle was new and clean and nice to drive , vehicle was as expected and the car meet my needs. It was a good experience overall

Tracy Shaw
Tracy Shaw

Excellent Rental.

Customer service good. Arrived and picked up on time by friendly, courteous agent. Car was better than I expected, clean and easy to drive. Car met all my needs. Would highly recommend.

Maddie T.
Maddie T.Sydney, NSW

Such a helpful service!

This service was the most brilliantly helpful one to discover when I found myself in need of a car. Everyone I talked to was friendly and willing to help, turnaround was very speedy, and the car was fantastic. Acorn rentals saved me so much stress!

Replacement car

Great service. I didn't get the car that I was expecting however it was suitable for what I needed it for. The car was used for private and work needs.
Acorn were flexible to my personal needs as I had to change when I needed the car. Doing all the paperwork online also made it much easier.

Booking Process
Vehicle Condition

Cortesy Car Use

Customer service excellent and very easy communicate with.
Courtesy car provided by insurer
Didn't book it but was surprised at it's niceness
Car used for transport to and from work, and exceeded my needs and expectations

Acorn Rentals X.Acorn Rentals

Hi Robert! That is really great to hear we exceeded expectations - we do try our very best! If we can ever be of service again please reach out. Thanks a lot for taking the time to review us also, much appreciated! All the best, Acorn Rentals Team.

Super efficent

I work long hours and am away from home 12 hours of the day. They were super convenient in letting my partner drop my car off at the panel beaters and meeting him with the rental car, The same for returning the car. Super friendly on time if not waiting early with the car! easy paperwork and a really nice car to drive for the week and a half I had it! Thanks!

Booking Process
Vehicle Condition
Acorn Rentals X.Acorn Rentals

That is wonderful to hear that we could make life a bit easier for you and that we were able to impress you with our service quality! Thanks a lot Nikki for the feedback, we truly appreciate hearing it! Best regards to you, Acorn Rentals Team.

Paul Stanley
Paul Stanley Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Nice car, great service

The car was there waiting for me and ready to drive away which made the rental car collection hassle free and easy.
Happy with the car and very happy with the service

Acorn Rentals X.Acorn Rentals

Great to hear everything was made easy for you Paul. If you are happy then we are too! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience, much appreciated. Kind regards, acorn Rentals Team.

Karen
KarenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Hassle free reliability....well done Acorn

Acorns service has been fantastic , they were efficient in every aspect, from delivering the car right through to their customer service. They made the task so simple and easy, hassle free. I would recommend them in a heart beat.

Acorn Rentals X.Acorn Rentals

Hi Karen! Many thanks for your lovely review! We always appreciate recommendations from our customers, thank you kindly. Hoping you have a great afternoon, all the best Acorn Rentals Team.

Nigora
NigoraSydney, NSW

This is perfect company! Five star for you

Well experiment I had with Acorn. Very clean car I got new Toyota. I enjoyed a lot. All service online without giving hard time. Well done guys!! Thanks for your service!

Acorn Rentals X.Acorn Rentals

Thanks for the 5-stars Nigora! So pleased we have been able to impress you with our service! If we can ever assist again, you know where we are! Best regards and thanks again for the compliments, Acorn Rentals Team.

Read more reviews - page 2

Christoph
Christophasked

Do you have a holiday car rental available july 13-27 ? A small car for the two of us

Acorn Rentals X.Acorn Rentals

Hi Christoph. We would need to know some further details including where you wanted to hire a vehicle as we have a number of locations around Australia and in New Zealand. Please call us on 1300 22 67 67 (Australia) or 0800 022 6767 (New Zealand) to make specific enquiries. Look forward to hearing from you, kind regards, Acorn Rentals Team.

Charles
Charlesasked

Good day, what is the budgetary daily rate to hire a small car with excess of no more than $500 & roadside assistance, please?

Kirsten
Kirsten

I have no idea, Charles. The panel beater organised everything, and Acorn dealt directly with the at-fault driver's insurance company.

Brian K.
Brian K.asked

Do you operate out of Brisbane airport
Can I return car to Maroochydore airport

Get an answer from our members and Acorn Rentals representatives

If replacement car cover is included in your car insurance policy, Acorn Car Rentals may be able to help when your car has been in an accident, and is at the smash repairer. In this situation, here are some of the options that may be available to you:

• As the innocent party, your insurer is likely to cover the costs for hiring a replacement car.
  • As the party at fault, you may be able to get your insurer to pay - if you have replacement cover.
  • As the party at fault with no replacement cover, you can still use Acorn, but you’ll have to pay for the cost yourself.

Process for hiring a replacement car with Acorn:

• Submit an application, by calling 1300 22 6767 or filling in an online application form;
  • If you’re approved, Acorn will drop off your hire car, either at the smash repairers after you’ve dropped off your damaged vehicle, at your home, or if delivery is not available in your area – at an agreed-upon location via a third party supplier (this is usually where you’ll sign all the paperwork).
  • Acorn will help monitor the progress of your car’s repairs by keeping in contact with the smash repairer
  • Acorn will organise payment with the insurer (if applicable) or yourself.

Points of praise for Acorn Car Rentals:

• The helpful and efficient customer service was widely praised, and was also the main reason that several reviewers stated they wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Acorn.
  • Acorn was described as being conveniently flexible and accommodating in terms of making logistical arrangements with picking up and dropping off cars
  • The hire car provided was often described as being in excellent condition by reviewers; which included it being clean and well taken care of.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

If you're left car-less after an accident, Acorn Car Rentals can help take some of the stress that comes with finding a replacement car away. So much so, that’s it’s won the 2021 Award for Best Car Hire Service (bestowing Acorn with an impressive, consecutive three-year winning streak). Top scores were awarded for vehicle condition, outstanding customer service and ease of the booking process.