Verifiedacornrentals.com.au
4.9

2,110 reviews · Statistics

98% · 2,07321 · 1%

Received Booked Vehicle
  • No, I received a worse vehicle (8)
  • No, I received a better vehicle (115)
Booking Process
Vehicle Condition
Outstanding vehicle condition
Highly personable customer service
Works around your schedule
See the Best Accident Replacement Vehicle Rental in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

2,110 reviews
Les
LesVICGippsland, VIC3 posts

Very easy and convenient service. Excellent replacement vehicle that suited my needs. Highly recommend. Show details
Tahlia
TahliaWestern Australia

5 Star Car Rental - Don't look anywhere else!!

Excellent customer service with an effortless process to hire a car. All details and agreements were accessable and easy to complete, and Acron were available if I needed clarification (I was never put on hold!). I received a like-for-like vehicle that met my needs, which was important to me as I needed my car for work purposes. The vehicle was fuel efficient, clean and in great condition. Show details
Booking Process
Vehicle Condition
Andrew
AndrewSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Quick, friendly, helpful

I had an issue with my car insurance company not providing a hire car for a not at fault claim. I spoke to Acorn Rentals directly about the issue and withing half an hour they had spoken to the insurer of the at fault driver and were able to supply a hire car. The team at Acorn were fast, professional and very helpful in resolving an issue my insurer couldn't resolve in 6 months! Hopefully won't need to use them in the near future but wouldn't hesitate to recommend. Show details
Jeannette
JeannetteVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent professional service from Acorn Rentals

The Toyota Corolla hired was spotless and faultless! Acorn's customer service was courteous, friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this business. Show details
Sarah
SarahVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The service was amazing the car was perfect & along the was each person was easy to deal with making the whole experience positive.
Helena
HelenaVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly Recommend

My repairer suggested Acord Rentals as I was not at fault and I found them very professional, efficient as well as easy and accommodating to deal with. Absolutely hassle free pick up and drop off. Show details
Giovanni
Giovanni

Non fault accident courtesy car

Just awesome, a fantastic car rental company. I needed a vehicle after someone reversed into my car and after a bit of digging I was recommended Acorn Rentals. I rang them and within 24 hours I had a car delivered to my door step in Northland. The whole procedure was amazingly simple and seamless- I was so impressed. I got a Toyota Corolla Hybrid which was in great condition and virtually new. They arranged to pick up the car at the panel beaters in Whangarei once mine was ready. Total peace of mind and the staff at Acorn were excellent. All at no cost to me as it was a non fault claim.
Can’t recommend them highly enough. Show details ·  1
Jen B
Jen B

Very efficient and customer focused

Acorn rentals were quick, customer friendly, and took out the hassle of renting a car. I would definitely use Acorn again! Show details ·  1
Brendan billings
Brendan billings

Awesome rental car

Brand new twin cab ute was supplied, it was a lot better car than I was expecting. Show details ·  1
Jena
Jena

Had absolutely no troubles with the car or with acorn! Show details ·  1
Husmut
Husmut2 posts

Excellent service and product

My Panel beater put me in to Acorn and I’ll admit I was sceptical. I gave them one call to provide information about at fault driver and they called me back 10mins later saying it was all arranged. Couple of weeks later, I dropped my car off for the repairs and there was a clean, modern RAV4 waiting for me. Couldn’t be happier. Show details ·  1
Tom
Tom

Very professional

Getting the car was amazingly quick. Customer service was amazing. Car came in great condition and was similar to my car and easy to drive Show details ·  1
Andrea
Andrea

Excellent!

Thanks much Acorn Rentals for the excellent service! Thanks for the 2023 Kia Stonic GTline, felt like i was driving my own car which is 2022 Kia. Staff are amazing and very polite.
Highly recommended! Show details ·  1
Peter B.
Peter B.

Acorn are a pleasure to deal with, excellent service with great follow up. Would highly recommend Acorn for your hire car needs. Show details ·  1
Amanda F.
Amanda F.WAPerth, WA

Highly recommend!

Wow, this is a fantastic car rental company. We needed a vehicle after someone reversed into us without insurance so our smash repairer recommended Acorn Rentals. I rang them for a quote and from the first phone call to get a quote and arrange the rental to the last after the cars return they were incredibly helpful and really nice. The whole procedure was amazingly simple and seamless- I was so impressed. We got a lovely Toyota Corolla which was in great condition, spotless and virtually new.
Can’t recommend them highly enough. Show details ·  1

Christoph
Christoph

Do you have a holiday car rental available july 13-27 ? A small car for the two of us

Acorn Rentals   DM
Charles
Charles

Good day, what is the budgetary daily rate to hire a small car with excess of no more than $500 & roadside assistance, please?

Kirsten
Kirsten

I have no idea, Charles. The panel beater organised everything, and Acorn dealt directly with the at-fault driver's insurance company.

Brian K.
Brian K.

Do you operate out of Brisbane airport
Can I return car to Maroochydore airport

If replacement car cover is included in your car insurance policy, Acorn Car Rentals may be able to help when your car has been in an accident, and is at the smash repairer. In this situation, here are some of the options that may be available to you:

• As the innocent party, your insurer is likely to cover the costs for hiring a replacement car.
  • As the party at fault, you may be able to get your insurer to pay - if you have replacement cover.
  • As the party at fault with no replacement cover, you can still use Acorn, but you’ll have to pay for the cost yourself.

Process for hiring a replacement car with Acorn

• Submit an application, by calling 1300 22 6767 or filling in an online application form;
  • If you’re approved, Acorn will drop off your hire car, either at the smash repairers after you’ve dropped off your damaged vehicle, at your home, or if delivery is not available in your area – at an agreed-upon location via a third party supplier (this is usually where you’ll sign all the paperwork).
  • Acorn will help monitor the progress of your car’s repairs by keeping in contact with the smash repairer
  • Acorn will organise payment with the insurer (if applicable) or yourself.

Points of praise for Acorn Car Rentals

• The helpful and efficient customer service was widely praised, and was also the main reason that several reviewers stated they wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Acorn.
  • Acorn was described as being conveniently flexible and accommodating in terms of making logistical arrangements with picking up and dropping off cars
  • The hire car provided was often described as being in excellent condition by reviewers; which included it being clean and well taken care of.
CategoryAccident Replacement Vehicle Rental
Service TypeAccident Replacement Vehicles
Hire Vehicle typeCars
Hires To International Licences, P2 Licences (Green Plates), People aged 18 - 21 yrs and People aged 21 - 24 yrs
Locations ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC and WA