2I’m In The Right

Magdy F.
Magdy F.
  Fair Incentive

Good service

Good service Thanks I will tell all my friends about your service Thanks Show details ·  1
nic
nicLismore2 posts

Awsome and friendly service

Super fast and friendly service thank you Kate for your help Show details ·  1
N P.
N P.

Good people

The customer service from them is great. Anyone you call is polite and respectful, and they try to help out as best they can. Show details ·  1
Eral
EralSydney, NSW3 posts

A really good surprise

Didn't know about this service prior to my accident

It was so quick and efficient and we had a really nice clean car to keep us going over the holiday period
Excellent service Show reply

Deb
DebMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service

Very easy process and fabulous Service, prompt, efficient and courteous. Vehicle provided exceeded my expectations. I would happily recommend this company. Show details ·  1
Simone
SimoneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommend this amazing company

I had the car dropped off straight after my car accident. was really happy with all the follow ups while having the car. Thank you Matt and your team. Would recommend you by far. Show details ·  1
Sharna T.
Sharna T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing fast service

Amazing service right from the first phone call to having a car to me within hours even though I live regional , Shannon and Natalie were super efficient and friendly dropping off and picking up and the car was immaculate . Same day service for pickup and all of the team on the phones were really great !
10 out of 10 for a helpful company in assisting after our accident , took the stress out of the process ! Happy face Show details ·  1
David
David

Ambulance chasers

Provided me with a hire car and asked if I was injured, let me know how easy it would be to win a claim and called me daily, had to ask them to stop
Stephen
StephenSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Said I wasnt in the right

I contacted this company about getting a car after my car was side swiped ,they told me I was at fault even though my insurance company deemed me not to be luckily my own insurance company came through and provided a car I wouldnt recommend them
Michael W.
Michael W.2 posts

Just letting the world know , the service was very good . A problem did arise but it was sorted very quickly Show details ·  1
Fatimah
Fatimah4 posts

A scam of a company

I hired a car from them when my car was in an accident. Big mistake. They used my credit card to debit without prior approval and also now claiming damages to the excess of $800. I did not damage the car. They are money making scam company. Don’t hire from them. Instead use a smash repairer that loans out their own cars
Ian
Ian

Cp Y.
Cp Y.Sydney, NSW3 posts

charged exorbitant amount for damage which I did not do

Returned the car in pristine condition. Three days later they came back with Accident Damage Excess charge of $1,750 and claimed there were scratches underneath the car and the collision log said I was driving at 44 km/h, the location showing inside a shopping centre car park. There was no way I could have driven 25 let alone 44 inside a Westfield car park! They won’t release the log I requested, not even photo evidence of the car prior to the rental. The scratches could have been pre-existing as it was not even visible on the outside. Show details
Joanne White
Joanne White

once they have your money - forget it

Overcharged for petrol on return of a hire car. Numerous attempts to contact them via email and phone over 3 week period and still waiting for response. Once they have your money, thats it. Never again.
Randall
Randall

Great help

Very good customer service
Yes bond handled well
Received the vehicle I asked for
Yes It did meet my needs used to get to work and school
pick up Show details ·  1