Compass

Fantastic service

Unfortunately we had a car accident on New Years Day. We were stationary and another vehicle ran into us. Totally not our fault. Our repairer connected us to Compass. They delivered a replacement vehicle - an Mercedes to match our vehicle - the same day. We were able to return it to our repairer when our car was ready. An excellent and efficient service.

Happy :)

So appreciative and happy they could assist when our vehicle was written off. They were profesional prompt and very helpful. We would happily recommend COMPASS to friends and Family. Thank you :)

Received Booked Vehicle No, I received a better vehicle
Hi Rara, we're so pleased to hear about your great experience with us, and thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review!

cant fault this company

Amazing service from my very 1st phone call, all the way through to the end. The Rav 4 that was delivered to me was a pleasure to drive and very clean, suited my needs perfectly. Have spread the word about Compass via social media as i didnt even know Compass existed and want everyone to know about this fantastic friendly, and helpful service . Thanks for making a really crappy experience ( my car accident ) easier to deal with !

Received Booked Vehicle Yes
Hi Kerwin, thank you for the kind words. We're delighted to hear we were able to help you out during your time of need. All the best, Compass.

Fast service

Very fast service. Was contacted by the company within an hour of having a car accident and my new/replacement car arrived the next morning. Car that was given to me was similar in size and style to my car that was damaged.
When I called them to say I didn't need the car any longer they were very efficient and picked it up from my house within an hour of me contacting them.
Only complaint is that when emailing staff, it sometimes took a few days for them to reply.

Vehicle TypeMitsubishi ASX
Received Booked Vehicle Yes
That's great to hear, Stephanie! Thank you for your great review and I will pass on your feedback regarding the emails. Best regards, Compass

Amazing service

Excellent customer service! All staff involved in my case went over and beyond. My replacement vehicle was perfect! Will always highly recommend Compass! Keep up the great work guys! Xx

Hi Gina, thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! All the best, Compass

Excellent Team in Perth

Personal use. Beautifully clean late model Toyota corolla. Suited my needs perfectly and a pleasure to drive. Perth staff were courteous & efficient. Sign up was simple and the young lady explained all paperwork to me

Vehicle Condition
Hi Jennifer, we're so pleased to hear about your great experience with us, and thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review!

Wonderful service!

The customer service was perfect!! They ensure to keep you updated in terms of getting the car and do not hassle you to return the car. Very happy with the service!

Vehicle Condition
Hi Elyssa, thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! All the best, Compass

Excellent service and price of mind

Dealing with Compass during a stressful time was reassuring. They took care of everything and gave us peice of mind. The vehicle we received was more than expected. We would Highly recommend them

Vehicle TypeBMW 3 Series
Received Booked Vehicle Yes
Hi John, we're so pleased to hear about your great experience with us, and thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review!

great service from compass

customer service excellent could not fault the staff
all the financials were dealt with no problem
vehicle was great it was clean well looked after and no problem driving it
vehicle was used for work and was great

Hi Anne, thank you so much for your great review. All the best, Compass

Good and fast response and reliable. Very happy with their service

Customer service was great. The vehicle was as we were expecting it. Vehicle as used whilst our vehicle as getting repaired. I wold recommend Compass to my family & friends. Happy with service

Vehicle Condition
Vehicle TypeBMW 1 Series E87 (5-door Hatch, 2004-2011)
Received Booked Vehicle Yes
That's great to hear, Alvaro! Thank you for your great review. Best regards, Compass

very caring

very caring and very polite and punctual with delivery would be happy to recommend them to any one that needed help when needing a car after an accident as a replacement to continue their every day travel and work

Vehicle Condition
Hi Gary, we're so pleased to hear about your great experience with us, and thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review!

Good and fast customer service

Good and fast response. I got the car on the same day which is very important as I need to Commute to and from work. Yes it did

That's great to hear, Junus! Thank you for your great review. Best regards, Compass

Too easy

Yes everything was easy . Great customer service , great car , and used for travelling to and from work

Hi Lisa, we're so pleased to hear about your great experience with us, and thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review!

Highly Recommended

Compass provided me with a replacement car asap and delivered it nice and clean with petrol and in great working order. Very friendly delivery man and they represented me with my claims, so I didn't need to worry about that side of things also. The only thing was, when I was to call to return the vehicle I couldn't get through on the collection line, so I had to go through a different line on the phone, that's all!! Once I got through, they came and retrieve the car asap and I was very happy with their service. They just took all my worries away after the accident!! Thankyou

Hi Lisa, thank you for the kind words. We're delighted to hear we were able to help you out during your time of need. Kind regards

Friendly and efficient

Compass were very pleasant and easy to deal with, as well as understanding of my frustrating situation. They listened to my needs, responded promptly to my emails and provided a hire car that was very similar to my own car. Delivery happened as planned and the car has been great to drive so far.

Hi Erin, thank you for the kind words. We're delighted to hear we were able to help you out during your time of need. Kind regards

easy and efficient

Compass delivered a fabulous service in such a stressful time. All the staff were friendly, efficient and easy to deal with. The replacement car provided was on par with my damaged vehicle and it was easy to pick up and drop off. Thank you for your services :)

Hi Leanne, we're so pleased to hear about your great experience with us, and thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review!

Great service!

Excellent customer service- from the car pick up to the drop off. I was given a great replacement car similar to mine. I would definitely use Compass again. Highly recommended!

That's great to hear, Nela! Thank you for your great review. Best regards, Compass

A1 Experience

Replacement car was dropped off to my home where paperwork was taken care of quickly and easily. Had the use of a car similar to my own for a month, then just had to drop it into the repairer when my own car was ready for pick-up. Quick, easy, no fuss. Would recommend to anyone who is in the unfortunate situation of being run into!

Hi Rachel, thank you so much for your great review. All the best, Compass

Great service, easy as 123.

Service was great. They delivered the rental car to my repairer, handover was all pretty easy, then I dropped the rental car off at my repairer once my car was repaired & ready to go.

That's great to hear, Anthony! Thank you for your review. All the best, Compass

Thank you for the good service!!!

From our car being damaged then the referral to Compass, this made our life a lot easier.
drop our car off to drive away with the compass car for the time of repair
the replacement car we wanted to keep, it was that good!!
thank you guys recommend you every time.

Hi Wendy, thank you so much for your great review. All the best, Compass