• Booking Process
  • Vehicle Condition
  • Received Booked Vehicle
    • No, I received a better vehicle (4)

Debra Martin

Debra MartinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Super impressed with Compass and the service I received.

Patto

PattoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Brilliant service

My motorcycle was rear ended while I was sitting at a red light, so not at fault.
Repairs being covered by at faults insurance provider.
Compass organised a replacement bike for me in no time while my motorcycle was in for repairs.
Bike provided was in A1 condition and perfect for my daily commute.
Pretty easy process I thought!!

Great Service.

This was a very pleasent experience during a stressful time. I cannot fault Compass really great customer service, nothing was a problem, quick and efficient service, friendly staff, clean and fuel efficent vehicle.

Z. KeithCompass

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business. Please let keep us in mind if you ever need us in the future

Sharon

Sharon

COULD NOT FAULT SERVICE

I can not fault the dealings with Compass everything was easy and clearly outlined.
Thank you very much for such a smooth sailing at a stressful time, great customer service and after service contact was A1

Vehicle TypeHyundai Kona

Adam

AdamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality service and vehicles.

Friendly, helpful, efficient and first class stress-free quality service. Thank you. Every aspect of the service was hassle free. Compass delivered 100% on every detail of the service and product provided.

Vehicle TypeLand Rover Discovery Sport
Z. KeithCompass

Adam, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business. Please let keep us in mind if you ever need us in the future

minhas.minhas86

minhas.minhas86Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great customer service

Awesome customer service. Very helpful staff, effective communication. Vehicle was very neat and clean. I used this car for few days and good thing was I didn’t have to pick up or drop off. Thanks guys for make it really simple and easy. 5 stars service...

Anthony Wood

Anthony WoodMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Surprised how good the service was!

Compass were surprisingly helpful, punctual, and pretty much excellent in every respect. I expected to at least have to do some of my own running around, but the Compass team sorted everything out from their end. Won't hesitate to use again if the need arises.

Mat A

Mat ANorth Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Very easy to deal with from the guys in the office to the local guys in Townsville. All super friendly and nothing was too much trouble with everything done when it was meant to be. Would highly recommend based on our experience.

Vehicle TypeKia Sportage
Z. KeithCompass

Mat, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business. Please let keep us in mind if you ever need us in the future.”

Dr John Chandra

Dr John ChandraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service on all fronts!

I was pleasantly surprised from the moment I contacted them unto the moment, receiving their email of " case closed" after I had handed back their car. Everything was explained professionally, promptly and acted with the same manner! Happy and highly recommend ! Five stars on all fronts!

Vehicle TypeToyota Corolla
sandra

sandraIllawarra, NSW

needed car while i got a new one

the service was good .car was delived to me and picked up when ifinished with it .The car was in good condition i needed the car cause i was in a accident

Z. KeithCompass

Sandra, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. We really appreciate your business. Please keep us in mind if you ever need us in the future.

Lincoln Amidy

Lincoln AmidyHunter Region, NSW

Amazing Service

Very efficient and clear communications. No fuss and perfect when inconvenienced by others. Delivered straight to the repair shop and asked for the most suitable option for me. very happy indeed

Vehicle TypeMitsubishi Triton
Z. KeithCompass

Lincoln, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business. Please let keep us in mind if you ever need us in the future.

Great service 5 star

Customer service great, very happy with the car and service, especially when inconvenience of someone else hitting your car and needing a car for work in the interim. Delivered to repairer on the day i dropped off my car.

Tony

TonySydney, NSW

very good service

i am so happy with the service .It was a brand new car , driver delivered the car to my place , only 3X km on the meter. Compass also arranged the driver to pickup the car for returning. very convenient . no drama!

Vehicle TypeKia Sportage
Z. KeithCompass

Professional and Exemplary Customer Service.

Very efficient and professional in their approach. A hire car was organised within 48 hours. The process was incredibly smooth facilitate by telephone. They dropped the car off at the automotive shop. They then picked the car up from the automotive shop after I picked up my own vehicle post repairs. The car they provided was a luxury vehicle similar in brand and style to my own vehicle ensuring there was no loss of convenience or comfort while my own car was being repaired. I am incredibly happy with the service by compass who I would very happily recommend to others.

Vehicle TypeAudi A3
Z. KeithCompass

Ashish, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business. Please let keep us in mind if you ever need us in the future.

Ajay D.

Ajay D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just Amazing

Lizzie

LizzieSouthern and Hills, SA

Exceptional

This company was fantastic to deal with they organised a similar replacement car and delivered it in under 48hrs. I wouldnt hesitate to use them again. They made a stressful situation so much easier to deal with.

Vehicle TypeNissan Pathfinder
Z. KeithCompass

Thank you so much for your kind words, Lizzie. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us! We'd love to continue reducing the inconvenience of a motor vehicle accident to awesome customers like you. Thanks again!

vijay m.

vijay m.

Unlawful charge

The company charged me for toll charges incurred by their their own driver, who picked up the car to return it back to their warehouse. Now they are refusing to pay me back my money! Fair trading will be the next step for me! Very annoyed with their accounts.

Kat

KatQueensland

The service is absolutely fantastic

I had a car accident in the last couple of months and I am not the fault party. I had been introduced by a body repairer what Compass is. Compass rent me the car for one month without any hassle. Easy to use, reasonable and first-class customer service. They sent the car to my workplace and I dropped off the car to the body repairer once body repairer finished the repair. I used to very worry about the fee and charges as on that time they did not get back to me either they can access the fault party insurance or not. But overall, is a good experience with Compass.

Z. KeithCompass

Kat, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. We really appreciate your business. Please keep us in mind if you ever need us in the future.

Lisa Laing

Lisa LaingSydney Surrounds, NSW

First Class Customer Service

Customer service from start to finish of my hire car nothing but first class! I have been extremely impressed by the help and service Compass have provided, nothing was too much trouble. I would certainly be telling people about your company and the service you provided. Thank you so much.

Ana

AnaPerth

VERY DODGY COMPANY

Absolutely disgraceful behaviour it is all a scam where they give you the car and then they claim that the at fault party refuses to pay and want you to go to court to obtain the money. That is their problem, not yours they should secure payment beforehand!!! Elementary!!!!

Vehicle TypeAudi Q3