Compass

The service is absolutely fantastic

I had a car accident in the last couple of months and I am not the fault party. I had been introduced by a body repairer what Compass is. Compass rent me the car for one month without any hassle. Easy to use, reasonable and first-class customer service. They sent the car to my workplace and I dropped off the car to the body repairer once body repairer finished the repair. I used to very worry about the fee and charges as on that time they did not get back to me either they can access the fault party insurance or not. But overall, is a good experience with Compass.

First Class Customer Service

Customer service from start to finish of my hire car nothing but first class! I have been extremely impressed by the help and service Compass have provided, nothing was too much trouble. I would certainly be telling people about your company and the service you provided. Thank you so much.

VERY DODGY COMPANY

Absolutely disgraceful behaviour it is all a scam where they give you the car and then they claim that the at fault party refuses to pay and want you to go to court to obtain the money. That is their problem, not yours they should secure payment beforehand!!! Elementary!!!!

Vehicle TypeAudi Q3

Dodgy company

After an accident where I was not at fault, I had already put in a claim with my insurance company, but after several calls from their sales department was convinced to cancel my claim and put my claim through with them and they will take care of the entire process. The car was delivered promptly, however the next day i called to follow up on the claim number they were going to provide for the at fault drivers insurance company. They then told me they don't make a claim on my behalf and i would need to make a claim with the at fault drivers insurance company. They were very pushy and I would not recommend going with this company. Just go through your own insurance.

Professional service

Within a few days of having a car accident I was immediately replaced with a similar car to drive to work until I had a resolution of what will happen to mine. The service was efficient quick professional and lovely to have in a short amount of time. Absolutely amazing can not fault them with anything recconend them 110%

Vehicle TypeHyundai Santa Fe SM
Received Booked Vehicle Yes
That's great to hear, Arta! Thank you for your great review. Best regards, Compass

Great Company

The service was great, punctual and very friendly staffs.... the vehicle is very clean & perfect for what I need for everyday work... I just want to say thank you to all the staffs of Compass Company

Received Booked Vehicle Yes
Hi Gerald, we're so pleased to hear about your great experience with us, and thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review!

Brilliant service!

Within hours of a no fault accident Compass arranged the perfect replacement vehicle. Friendly, reassuring and helpful. Outstanding service Compass. I have recommended this service to friends and family. My life didn’t stop because of the accident, I could meet my volunteer commitment which is important to me.

Hi Noelene, thank you for the kind words. We're delighted to hear we were able to help you out during your time of need. Kind regards

Replacement car after accident

Customer service was good; bond payment of $1 taken and communicated; correct vehicle was received; vehicle was adequate as a replacement for my damaged car; compass asked for a copy of my rego and QLD does not do copies everything is online - you might want to note this

Received Booked Vehicle Yes
Hi Michael, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! All the best, Compass

Fantastic service

Unfortunately we had a car accident on New Years Day. We were stationary and another vehicle ran into us. Totally not our fault. Our repairer connected us to Compass. They delivered a replacement vehicle - an Mercedes to match our vehicle - the same day. We were able to return it to our repairer when our car was ready. An excellent and efficient service.

Received Booked Vehicle Yes
Hi John, thank you for the kind words. We're delighted to hear we were able to help you out during your time of need. All the best, Compass.

Happy :)

So appreciative and happy they could assist when our vehicle was written off. They were profesional prompt and very helpful. We would happily recommend COMPASS to friends and Family. Thank you :)

Received Booked Vehicle No, I received a better vehicle
Hi Rara, we're so pleased to hear about your great experience with us, and thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review!

cant fault this company

Amazing service from my very 1st phone call, all the way through to the end. The Rav 4 that was delivered to me was a pleasure to drive and very clean, suited my needs perfectly. Have spread the word about Compass via social media as i didnt even know Compass existed and want everyone to know about this fantastic friendly, and helpful service . Thanks for making a really crappy experience ( my car accident ) easier to deal with !

Received Booked Vehicle Yes
Hi Kerwin, thank you for the kind words. We're delighted to hear we were able to help you out during your time of need. All the best, Compass.

Fast service

Very fast service. Was contacted by the company within an hour of having a car accident and my new/replacement car arrived the next morning. Car that was given to me was similar in size and style to my car that was damaged.
When I called them to say I didn't need the car any longer they were very efficient and picked it up from my house within an hour of me contacting them.
Only complaint is that when emailing staff, it sometimes took a few days for them to reply.

Received Booked Vehicle Yes
That's great to hear, Stephanie! Thank you for your great review and I will pass on your feedback regarding the emails. Best regards, Compass

Amazing service

Excellent customer service! All staff involved in my case went over and beyond. My replacement vehicle was perfect! Will always highly recommend Compass! Keep up the great work guys! Xx

Hi Gina, thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! All the best, Compass

Excellent Team in Perth

Personal use. Beautifully clean late model Toyota corolla. Suited my needs perfectly and a pleasure to drive. Perth staff were courteous & efficient. Sign up was simple and the young lady explained all paperwork to me

Vehicle Condition
Hi Jennifer, we're so pleased to hear about your great experience with us, and thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review!

Wonderful service!

The customer service was perfect!! They ensure to keep you updated in terms of getting the car and do not hassle you to return the car. Very happy with the service!

Vehicle Condition
Hi Elyssa, thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! All the best, Compass

Excellent service and price of mind

Dealing with Compass during a stressful time was reassuring. They took care of everything and gave us peice of mind. The vehicle we received was more than expected. We would Highly recommend them

Vehicle TypeBMW 3 Series
Received Booked Vehicle Yes
Hi John, we're so pleased to hear about your great experience with us, and thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review!

great service from compass

customer service excellent could not fault the staff
all the financials were dealt with no problem
vehicle was great it was clean well looked after and no problem driving it
vehicle was used for work and was great

Hi Anne, thank you so much for your great review. All the best, Compass

Good and fast response and reliable. Very happy with their service

Customer service was great. The vehicle was as we were expecting it. Vehicle as used whilst our vehicle as getting repaired. I wold recommend Compass to my family & friends. Happy with service

Vehicle TypeBMW 1 Series E87
Received Booked Vehicle Yes
That's great to hear, Alvaro! Thank you for your great review. Best regards, Compass

very caring

very caring and very polite and punctual with delivery would be happy to recommend them to any one that needed help when needing a car after an accident as a replacement to continue their every day travel and work

Vehicle Condition
Hi Gary, we're so pleased to hear about your great experience with us, and thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review!

Good and fast customer service

Good and fast response. I got the car on the same day which is very important as I need to Commute to and from work. Yes it did

That's great to hear, Junus! Thank you for your great review. Best regards, Compass