Compass

See the Best Car Rental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Compass

sabi s.
sabi s.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor experience

I don't know how they got my details from (maybe from the insurance company) but they offered me a car after an accident and after driving for some time they called me to give their car back and took their car away saying they can't recover the money from a third party. As their hire cost is too high, 2-3 times more, compare to other rental companies ($100 for a small Hyundai accent), I thought I would get the car until the issue is resolved. But not. Poor experience.

DO NOT EVER USE THEM!!!

they do not reply to emails. they do not return phone calls.
If you want your car to be not fixed use compass and the rest of their sister companies.

HIGHLY DO NOT RECOMMAND THEM.
They will leave comments on there for people that give them low rating. But dont be fooled, they have no intention of fixing issues or helping you.

auspom
auspomSouth East Queensland, QLD

5 ***** Service.

5 ***** To compass. Delivered compatible vehicle to the smash repairers, even sent a txt to say running behind because of an accident, vehicle was near new, clean and in great condition then they collected their vehicle when mine was ready.

Nice smooth hassle free experience and would use them again in a heartbeat.

Well done Compass for making a stressful experience a pleasant one.

A Gilbert

ShonaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting service

Chrystal L.
Chrystal L.North Queensland, QLD

Lifeline Angels

I wanted to give these guys a much deserving praise. Communicating with me the whole way through my 2.5 month ordeal. The team are very approachable and understanding with such a vibrant attitude that makes the transaction that much easier. I am very grateful and blessed Compass were involved as I would have been without a vehicle for such a long period and it is all at the at fault drivers insurance expense. It made getting through the Xmas period, school runs, getting to my full time job and helping the running and operation of the hubby's business a breeze and business as usual.
Thank you again with the warmest regards for the Townsville Team. ☺

christopherparsons
christopherparsonsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Life after accident made easy

Great easy to obtain vehicle, pick up at repairer made life easy.
Other party is responsible for payment.
Yes as I asked for.
Personal use and yes exactly what I needed to continue.

Z. KeithCompass

Hi Christopher, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business. Please let keep us in mind if you ever need us in the future.”

jeff
jeffHunter Region, NSW

Great service very efficient and the process was easy would not hesitate to refer others they went above and beyond to have a vehicle for us on the same day

Gilbert S.
Gilbert S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Service

Waoo! I never knew this kind of service is available. You guys took all the hassles away from. From having to take public transport to and from work, to taking the kids to school. All covered. Thank you so much.

Z. KeithCompass

Hi Gilbert, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business. Please let keep us in mind if you ever need us in the future.

Best customer service I have ever. Three time I hired car from them I was so happy. I would request everyone to go them and hire car from them.I am very happy with their service.

Z. KeithCompass

hi MD Shahidul, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business. Please let keep us in mind if you ever need us in the future.

Highly Recommend Compass!!

The company provided very good service and approved my application even before obtaining the fault party’s insurance claim details. The fault party refused to lodge his claim straight away and it took a bit of effort from myself and the recovery team to confirm the fault party’s insurance policy with his insurance company especially it was an exclusively online insurance company without a call centre open to public. I have a very nice and clean replacement car delivered to my door on the same day of application and used it till the receipt of settlement payment from my insurance company.

Booking Process
Vehicle Condition
Z. KeithCompass

I had an accident they gave me a hire car until they realised they couldn't be paid

Someone ran into the back of my car. I was given a car until they realised they couldn't make money out of me and when the person who caused the accident would not provide their insurance details I was left without a car to drive at all while my car is now unroadworthy.

Orestes R.
Orestes R.

Righto, so when it's too difficult you just walk away and lose money... Makes sense... Meanwhile I am just about done with negotiating this out and your company will not be getting a cent.

Lynda V.
Lynda V.

Hassle free

Great customer service.Provided me with a car immediately after an accident.As the accident was in Wollongong and I live in Sydney ,it solved the problem of how to get home.The hirecar was near new and all paperwork hasslefree.It was easy to return the car in sydney where my own vehicle was repaired

Christopher S.
Christopher S.Perth, WA

Would definitely recommend

Compass customer service was excellent. Car was provided quickly after a car accident and the car they have provided to me was great. Very nice and clean. No hassle on processing the paperworks.

Z. KeithCompass

Hello and thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business. Please let keep us in mind if you ever need us in the future

K C Mitchell
K C MitchellQueensland

Perfect solution to a stressful event

Customer Service was excellent. Certainly lowered the stress level after a car accident. Would recommend to all. Very easy to arrange and the hire vehicle met my needs. A big Thank You.

Z. KeithCompass

Compass part of my life...

Compass is a perfect company, I was for a month with and so incredible experience. Costumer service was sensational and the car provided was a perfect match with my requirements. I don't expect to take them anymore but definitely I recommend the greatest support and help. Seriously, you are going to get an amazing experience with Compass if you need them in your future.

Read more reviews - page 2