• Booking Process
  • Vehicle Condition
  • Received Booked Vehicle
    • No, I received a better vehicle (154)
    • No, I received a worse vehicle (8)

J.F.K.

J.F.K.Perth, WA

So grateful for Right2Drive.

I depend on a reliable car to be able to fill my work commitments -
Right2Drive allowed me to do that.
I had never had an accident so Right2Drive were a great help to keep me mobile.

Anthony

AnthonyPerth, WA

So prompt and easy to deal with

This was a great experience very well handled and super prompt. The vehicle was not what we expected but it was fine and very useful at the time. Well done guys.

Vehicle TypeMitsubishi Triton
Joshua B.Right2Drive

Thanks for sharing a review Anthony - we appreciate it! Glad to hear you had a great experience with us. If you would like to stay connected, feel free to like our page on Facebook.

Michael

MichaelIllawarra, NSW

Fantastic from start to finish

The service from a communication view from Albion Park was exceptional, the prompness and deliverey of the car was great. I was and am very impressed with the whole experience my needs were met and i couldnt havd asked for better from start to finish, thankyou

Vehicle TypeKia Cerato

piperaquarius

piperaquariusSydney, NSW

Quick, efficient and reliable, Excellent service!

Our experience with Right2Drive was easy and efficient. We received a reliable vehicle and the customer service was terrific. We were able to continue carrying out our daily activities without any disruption or hesitation. The service was terrific, the car was delivered to a place of our choice and drop off was just as easy. This was a first time for us and after experiencing an accident where we weren't at fault, their service was reassuring and reliable. Fantastic experience and grateful for the recommendation from our repairer.

Joshua B.Right2Drive

We're delighted to hear you had an enjoyable experience with Right2Drive. If you haven't already, feel free to connect with us on Facebook and share our page with your friends to help spread the word.

robbo1126

robbo1126Sydney, NSW

Truly great.

A hassle-free way to get a loan car while our car was being repaired. Even allowed us to drop the loan car back to the repairer so we didn't need to get from their office to the repairer's without a car. As the not at fault party, this made the inconvenience of not having our car for the 5 weeks it took to repair totally easy.

Guy

GuySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service - Amazing to deal with.

After the wife was rear ended, the insurance company only allowed two weeks for a hire car, wanted a $500 bond and an extra $10/day as the hire company was over their $100/day limit and we had to pick and drop it off too, around 20km away.
Right2Drive took our details and had a car to us within an hour, on a Friday afternoon to boot!! No payment, no hassles, no problems.
FANTASTIC customer service, quick drop off and organised pickup. Kept in touch every week, Good, clean car, even more up spec than the wife's actual car that was written off. .

Could not recommend these guys better, already sent a friend to them and will tell everyone! Thanks R2D, you made a little part of a bad situation so much better.

Vehicle TypeHolden Astra
Jane H.

Jane H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic service

Found out about this service through my vehicle repairer. As I was not at fault in the vehicle accident Right2Drive facilitated a hire car for me delivered to vehicle repairer and dropped off there when my vehicle was ready to collect. Excellent customer service and answered all my questions without hesitation. Extremely happy to recommend to others. Vehicle supplied was equivalent to my vehicle being repaired. Will absolutely use again if required.

wonderful service

Its a first time for me with Right to Drive . I get more tat my expect. I get the car same day I want and its been delivered @ my house . I am so happy with all their service and highly reccomonded and thank you very much for your service

Vehicle TypeHolden Colorado 7 / Trailblazer
Joshua B.Right2Drive

Thanks for the fantastic review Surya! If you would like to stay in touch, connect with us on Facebook and you can easily share our page with your family and friends.

Tracy

TracySouth East Queensland, QLD

This company is a life saver in the country

If your in the right in an accident, these guys are for you. Fast, reliable service, similar car to what you have and the bonus is they bring it to you, even in the country for no charge to you. Life savers!

Vehicle TypeMitsubishi Triton

Find out how Right2Drive compares to other Car Hire Services

Made life easy while our car was being fixed.

The hire car was delivered at the time arranged. Simple check of paperwork and my wife was on her way. A slight delay in getting our car repaired didnt cause a problem as we had a Right 2 Drive vehicle.

James

JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Right2Drive's staff were very helpful.

I received a car the same day I made my initial enquiry from a not at fault accident. The car was clean and drove well - it got me out of a bind as I'm a shift worker and couldn't get public transport to work at my early start time. Would definitely use them again.

Jennifer

JenniferGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Helpful and great service

I was given a car from Right2Drive immediately after my car accident (not my fault). The car was larger than I liked, but it was clean and smooth to drive. A rep came out to my house to go through paperwork; he was knowledgeable and friendly and answered all my questions. The case officer assigned to me was really supportive and understanding and didn't constantly bug me for updates. When I was ready to return the car, they accommodated my return/pick-up location (my workplace, not home) which I appreciated, as that allowed me to get to work in the morning as normal. I had a good experience with Right2Drive.

Joshua B.Right2Drive

Disorganised and more hassle than its worth

HAPPY customer.

HAPPY customer.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

What great service.

R2D's service was outstanding and very professional, rang in arvo due to a 'Not at Fault accident and a car was at my door next day. So happy already had the bother of the accident, but had absolutely had no dramas with the service and speed in which R2D' gave me a loan vehicle to get to work daliy. Thanks R2D' Your service is second to none.

Joshua B.Right2Drive

Thanks for your 5 star review! So happy we were able to help you and take some hassle out of the car accident. If you would like to stay in touch and help spread the word about Right2Drive, you can find us on Facebook.

Ruth

RuthSouth Australia

Expectations exceeded

Customer service was quick, professional, and correct in all areas.
All paperwork and payments was easy.
Loan vehicle definitely exceeded anything I was expecting. It was as new, clean and beautiful to drive.
Yes it met all my work and travel needs.

Vehicle TypeKia Cerato

Jan H.

Jan H.South East Queensland, QLD

I was extremely happy with the service Ireceived.

Customer service I could’nt fault. They promised to have a car delivered in a couple of hours to my home which they did. Vehicle was fueled and clean when it arrived. I was very happy that I was able to go ahead and do my shopping and visit my mum in a nursing home at Newstead on the weekend. Many thanks Right2Drive.

Vehicle TypeBarina

So easy too “deal” with

Customer service was great
Bond and payment handled well yes
No vehicle was a smaller size but it worked I have pasts of my family visiting from Sweden and their trip too visit has been planed for 4 years so we’ve been driving down south touristing

Vehicle TypeHolden Astra
Joshua B.Right2Drive

Thanks for your 5 star review. Glad to hear you had a great experience with us. Connect with us on Facebook if you like, search Right2Drive Pty Ltd.

Kind Regards, Josh

Destresses the Impact of finding yourself without a car after being involved in a car accident. Huge relief

1st Rate service
Staff very helpful & prompt.
Great in a stressful situation
Didn't get a similar vehicle but it was just as effective. Mitsi ASX v BMW X5 M50d
Learning about the Company's existence took a while. Referrred by the panelbeater.

Received Booked Vehicle No, I received a worse vehicle
Joshua B.Right2Drive

Quick, efficient and extremely friendly staff

I had never heard of Right2drive before, but when I got put onto their website, the time of submitting my application to them contacting me via phone was extremely quick. They had the car brought over to the coast from chch very quick.
Very friendly and obliging through the whole process.
Highly recommend

Vehicle TypeKia Sportage
Renee R.

Renee R.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolutely amazing

Customer service is brilliant! The car was organised quickly and dropped off to me, Brodie was lovely and filling out the paperwork was quick and easy. Super happy with the whole experience, the Right2Drive team are far superior to all other companies. Will be recommending this company to everyone.

Vehicle TypeKia Picanto

Doreen S.

Doreen S.asked

driving the right to drive car in a shopping centre yesterday and a 4 wheel drive reversed into me a I as I was stationery a I could not move on waiting for traffic in front of me. Big question what do I do as the other driver was at fault got is details and reporting to police this afternoon. I am so stressed recovering frm my accident last week I am not coping too well. The loan car came from regal crash iin s.a.

Hi Doreen,

Please do not stress about this. Right2Drive has a zero insurance excess which means you can drive our cars with peace of mind. Best thing to do would be to call the branch where you received the vehicle from. Or alternatively, if you would like, I can have our SA manager give you a call to talk you through what will happen next? If so, please email your contact details and any questions you may have to customercare@right2drive.com.au

Andrew

Andrewasked

After another not at fault accident , I applied online with Right2Drive but have had no response after nearly four weeks.I received a reference number by return email so my application has gone through.Because I needed to get a rental car organised as soon as possible , I have gone through another company who have approved a car for me once my car goes into the panel beaters , very disappointed Right2Drive , I thought you were better than that.

Carol
Carol

I applied on line and received call back the following day. Car was delivered to my home that afternoon. Four days later i still could not provide other parties claim number right2drive extended loan for amother fve days at no cost. Fantastic

Joshua B.Right2Drive

Hi Andrew, I am so sorry to hear we didn't get in contact with you once you lodged an application. I would like to investigate why you never heard back from us. If you are able to send your contact details through to customercare@right2drive.com.au I will be able to look into the matter. Kind regards, Josh

Judy B

Judy Basked

I just submitted my review but didn't get time to upload any proof. What should I do?

Joshua B.Right2Drive

Hi Judy, Thank you for submitting a review! We appreciate it. If you would like to upload proof you can add a comment underneath your review (which I have now commented on) but I think your review is certainly praise enough. Totally up to you :)

Get an answer from our members and Right2Drive representatives