2Right2Drive

Verifiedright2drive.com.au

1,955 reviews · Statistics

95% · 1,85296 · 5%
Received Booked Vehicle
  • No, I received a worse vehicle (23)
  • No, I received a better vehicle (273)
Booking Process
Vehicle Condition
Impressive customer service
Easy booking process
No branch in Canberra
See the Best Accident Replacement Vehicle Rental in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,955 reviews
Natty86
Natty86WAPerth, WA48 posts

Amazing

I was recently in a car accident my car isn’t driveable I contacted right2drive who were amazing Olivia is who I spoke to on the phone and she was amazing understood I needed a 7seater my hire car was delivered the next day by Roy and another male not sure on his name but both were fantastic I highly recommend this company Show details
Linh Pham
Linh PhamQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

Great

Extremely recommended to use Right to drive, special thankyou Omar Aslan for your service. Show details
Andrew
AndrewQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and upfront and honest business with no hidden fees or surcharges

Excellent service, vehicle was dropped off to my front door and also collect from my address by a representative. The vehicle provided was above the expectations of what I thought I was going to receive. Would recommend this service to everyone I know. Thankyou for your help and support through my whole ordeal. Show details
Rachael H.
Rachael H.NSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Recommend to anyone

Extremely satisfied with all manner or service everyone was polite. The car was fantastic and immaculate. I really didn’t want to hand it back, but I would recommend them to anyone. Show details ·  1
Nick
Nick

Thank you [Name Removed] for the best service I felt comfortable talking to you and was easy to deal with you Show details ·  1
Alec A.
Alec A.

Amazing service!

Easy and transparent process with fantastic and knowledgeable consultants to help get you back on the road. Show reply
Gabby
GabbyVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick and easy!

Loved the service easy to contact and a quick turn around Show reply
Daniel K
Daniel KNSWSydney, NSW18 posts

Right2Drive   DM
Emma
Emma

Excellent service

Brilliant service from Right2Drive. They dropped off and collected hire car from repair garage and where extremely helpful. Would definitely use ther service again. Show details ·  1
Naji U.
Naji U.VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service!

The service was great, everyone I dealt with was so helpful and made the process easy. Applied online, they returned a call the next day, and was in a car a couple days after that. I have and will continue to recommend to everyone I know. Show details ·  1
Sam
Sam2 posts

Wonderful site lead

I had an issue with the hire car provided to me yesterday and within hours, Nathan, the site lead for Seven Hills, Penrith and Brookvale, responded and resolved my issue. When I went in to exchange my car, Nathan even came out to greet me. A 5 star service from Nathan, great job, keep up the good work bud....!! Show details ·  1
kim
kim

Right2drive no fault car loan service

I couldn’t fault Right2drive. They made it so easy and for me to be able to assume my normal life whilst having the inconvenience of my car having to be repaired. Delivered to my door on the requested day and picked up again once my own car was ready. Fantastic service and a great car. Thanks. Show details ·  1
Claire H.
Claire H.

Wonderful customer service Rafael!

I was patiently helped by Rafael with his amazing and understanding nature and customer service skills, made a stressful time a bit easier, was treated with the best demeanour and a pleasure to be served by him, I thank him for all his help! Show reply
Maureen
MaureenWAPerth, WA

Very professional service

The service was fabulous. Very professional and acted really promptly on my request. Everything was very smooth, except the initial computer online service. The customer service was great. Car suited my needs, clean and tidy. The drop off and pick up people were very helpful and polite. Explained everything I needed to know. Show details ·  1
dhurba r.
dhurba r.WAPerth, WA3 posts

Good service

Dropped off the vehicle to my workplace on my requested time. Very easy to deal with, helpful, good advice. Picked off from the repairer, no hassle. Thanks for your service Show details ·  1

Lana
Lana

Do we have to sign the right 2 drive agreement and authority to act ? looks very technical and like they could charge me for hire cost

Leanne Clarke
Leanne Clarke
Maike
Maike

Hi . Can you please confirm that Right To Drive deals with the at fault party's insurance to receive payment and that there is NO COST whatsoever - the NO FAULT driver who is waiting for settlement and repairs to her car? And, I will not be expected to personally deal with the At Fault Driver's insurance, that this is all handled by you once you have all the required informationn?

Richard
Richard

In my experience, yes you are correct, you will not have to personally deal with the “at fault” drivers insurance company.

Manju lamichhane
Manju lamichhane

Hi I already fill the application form this morning for loan car and submitted as well got the email back saying someone will contact me shortly but nobody is contacted me till now.

Right2Drive   DM

Features:

• These cars are only provided to drivers who were not at fault during an accident
  • The hire car is funded by the insurance company of the person who was at fault. If this person refuses to pay, then Right2Drive will not charge you for the rental costs.
  • Apply for a loan online and Right2Drive will assess your application and determine your suitability.
  • The cars are COVID safe, with fully sterilised interiors and disposable steering wheel covers.

Points of praise:

• For those who had booked a car after getting into an accident, Right2Drive’s efficient service alleviated a lot of stress.
  • It was common for consumers to receive professional service by friendly staff members.
  • Many reviewers were surprised to receive a better vehicle than they had initially booked.

Something to consider:

• If you were at fault, you’re not able to qualify for a loan car with Right2Drive.
CategoryAccident Replacement Vehicle Rental