1,518 reviews

A2500

A2500Illawarra, NSW

Exceptional. This offer, product, service finally gives back to not at fault victims!

A suitable car dropped off and picked up when and where you want
Easy over the phone and set up process
After the stress and burden of a not at fault accident. This is quick, no stress, no paperwork, no arranging public transport it's all taken care for you. Finally not at fault people are taken care of!
The worst review I read was "the car was not as good as mine" if that's the worst review you read then it's a great arrangement (and it is).

gleeni

gleenisydney

Very good experience with R2D

my repairer organised a replacement car from R2D for me. David was a bit late that morning due to the traffice and other issues, but he took uber to come first and let his colleague to drive the car to the repairer's place a bit later, so that I didn't need to wait too long. David went through all documentations with me very thoroughly, and he was very professional. After the car arrived, he even gave me a quick heads up about the car's function.

When I needed to return this car, I was not asked to wait for a staff to inspect it. I simply left it with my repairer.

Vehicle TypeKia Cerato
julius a.

julius a.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service,very professional,..

Made me less stressed...im not wrong this is it ITR for choosing..their service quick they organized and i was given me a good car...thanks Mr.Ben F.for the great service,thank you

Vehicle TypeKia Sportage

What a great service!

What a great service. The loan car was delivered to my home the morning I called. When my car was repaired I contacted Right to drive so they could collect the loan car from the workshop where my car was repaired. Great peace of mind and no hassles!

tnwls9502

tnwls9502Sydney, NSW

Took my money without my consent

Gini

GiniSydney Surrounds, NSW

breach of privacy

Watch out, had previously used right to drive and my details where kept on file. Right to drive then used my details and phone number to contact me about my son who had an accident. From what I have read about the privacy act, this is a clear breach of my privacy. I have not authorised this company to use my details for any other purpose other than the original claim.

Joshua B.Right2Drive

Very professional and easy to deal with

Made me less stressed about accident and dealing with all that messy job about repairs. Staff was very helpful, replacement car was almost new and similar to mine, so, like I already said, very professional

lets a.

lets a.Sydney, NSW

Applied online in the morning car in my driveway same afternoon

Recommend by a friend as i was in an accident (not at fault).
I was abit iffy about it at first but gave R2D a go and WOW was it easy submitted an application online in the morning and got a phone by noon and the replacement vehicle was in my driveway that afternoon
Very easy and friendly to deal with highly recommended!!

Joao T.

Joao T.Illawarra, NSW

Very Helpfull, easy to deal with

Was delivered a perfectly equipped vehicle for my needs. Other places wanted me to lower my expectations and take second best. Right to Drive had no problem meeting and exceeding my needs.

Vehicle TypeToyota HiAce

Find out how Right2Drive compares to other Car Hire Services

They made everything so easy. Great car

After being in an accident, I found Right2drive so easy and helpful to deal with. The customer service was amazing. I would highly recommend them. I had a great car to drive around in and look for another car.

Natasha

Natasha

Outstanding Service! Highly recommended.

I was referred to Right to Drive by my repairer and I was very impressed with the service. From start to finish the whole process was professionally handled and entirely effortless on my part. The meeting and handover was perfect and the vehicle was new and clean. Staff were very friendly and happy to answer any and all questions that I had. Although I hope to never find myself in a situation where I would have to get a replacement vehicle again, if I do you can bet that Right2Drive will be my first choice. I will be referring them to friends and family for sure!

Renato

RenatoSydney, NSW

Refreshing to know (and experience) there are ethical companies out there exclusively set up to assist consumers.

Can not fault the service received as it was perfectly catered with my specific needs in mind. Out of a bad situation it turned out to be for me the best experiences of 2020, by far. Thank you right2drive. Be assured I’ll sing your praises for years to come.

Vehicle TypeInfiniti Q50
Joshua B.Right2Drive

Absolutely outstanding, can’t recommend them highly enough!!!

A HUGE thank you to the team from “Right2Drive”. I submitted my request on the night my accident occurred, the following morning I received a phone call to orchestrate the delivery of my hire car. Everyone I liaised with was courteous, understanding, and extremely helpful and accommodating. Thank you for making such an overwhelming experience completely hassle-free, and took one major concern off my mind. I cannot recommend this company highly enough. My family, friends, co-workers, and even customer’s have all been told about how phenomenal your company is. Thank you so so so much from a VERY satisfied customer.

Vehicle TypeHolden Astra
Benjamin Smith

Benjamin SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Literally saved my A**!

Vehicle TypeMitsubishi ASX
Joshua B.Right2Drive

Super easy, good communication, and great rental car provided.

Super easy. They organised everything and had a car ready for me on time at the site and then again to pick up. Continued good communication. Great well kept car provided - it was almost brand new. Would use again!

Vehicle TypeKia Optima

Very reliable !! Perfect

I was given a courtesy car while mine was in the repair shop, they come on time very professional and fluid communication, it is very comforting to find exactly what are you looking for when you need it. Alejandra

kerrie

kerrieSydney, NSW

Amazing business

From start to finish of the hire time all staff were exceptional in service, communication and professionalism.
Thank goodness for Right to Drive. A sad time when my car was written off on my way home. The distress of receiving next to nothing as a payout was terrible, but RTD made the loan car part stress free

Vehicle TypeMitsubishi Triton
Joshua B.Right2Drive

The whole process was quick and easy. It takes some of the pain away from going through a motor accident process.

Being the recipient of someone else's transgression, applying on line and the personal service is a nice relief at a frustrating time. With the vehicle delivered to the repair shop takes a huge lift off your shoulders.
Great stuff thank you.

Vehicle TypeMitsubishi ASX

This was perfect.

The vehicle I received was a courtesy car while my car was being repaired in the workshop after a accident. Thank you very much for your services very much appreciated.
Regards Marie Ellis

Robert Sharratt

Robert SharrattSydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolute pleasure dealing with R2D

Brilliant service there was no payment necessary as it was a no fault accident. The vehicle provided was very clean and more than adequate for my needs. I would have no hesitation in recommending R2D

Vehicle TypeKia Sportage

John C.

John C.asked

Got a hire car off you people on 1.1. 2020 after being in an accident. After giving the car back I received a fine in the mail dating 30.12 2019 . How do I go about getting out of the fine ? Plus at the time of the fine on the paperwork ( 5.10 am ) I was at work on the 30.12 2019 as I start work at 4am . Can you please help me ? Looking forward to your answer.

Christina
Christina

It is very hard to understand this post. If you got the hire car from Right2Drive on the 01.01.2020 and the fine was dated on the 30.12.2019, then the fine is not yours; unless the fine was under your car not the hire car. If any more issue with the fine, then I suggest you contact the people that issued the fine to you. Good Luck!

Hi John,

Thanks for contacting us. In order for us to further investigate, I will need some more details from you. Are you able to please email me your full name and contact details to customercare@right2drive.com.au so I can have someone look into your file and then come back to you with a response?

Kind Regards, Josh

Doreen S.

Doreen S.asked

driving the right to drive car in a shopping centre yesterday and a 4 wheel drive reversed into me a I as I was stationery a I could not move on waiting for traffic in front of me. Big question what do I do as the other driver was at fault got is details and reporting to police this afternoon. I am so stressed recovering frm my accident last week I am not coping too well. The loan car came from regal crash iin s.a.

Hi Doreen,

Please do not stress about this. Right2Drive has a zero insurance excess which means you can drive our cars with peace of mind. Best thing to do would be to call the branch where you received the vehicle from. Or alternatively, if you would like, I can have our SA manager give you a call to talk you through what will happen next? If so, please email your contact details and any questions you may have to customercare@right2drive.com.au

Kind Regards, Josh

Andrew

Andrewasked

After another not at fault accident , I applied online with Right2Drive but have had no response after nearly four weeks.I received a reference number by return email so my application has gone through.Because I needed to get a rental car organised as soon as possible , I have gone through another company who have approved a car for me once my car goes into the panel beaters , very disappointed Right2Drive , I thought you were better than that.

Carol
Carol

I applied on line and received call back the following day. Car was delivered to my home that afternoon. Four days later i still could not provide other parties claim number right2drive extended loan for amother fve days at no cost. Fantastic

Joshua B.Right2Drive

Hi Andrew, I am so sorry to hear we didn't get in contact with you once you lodged an application. I would like to investigate why you never heard back from us. If you are able to send your contact details through to customercare@right2drive.com.au I will be able to look into the matter. Kind regards, Josh

Get an answer from our members and Right2Drive representatives