Listing monitored by Right2Drive

Pros

• Impressive customer service

• Easy booking process

Cons

• No branch in Canberra

Good Service in Good Time

Hi R2D, service is awesome and easy to deal with it, no initial deposit or fees from our end. All paperwork was done by R2D and Car was very brand new.

Roula
RoulaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Impressive and satisfactory

Highly recommend R2D.
Every dealing with any of the Customer Rep's were all clear, efficient & fast. Proactive, touching base regularly and offering extra help when necessary. Vehicle was clean (and not just Covid clean)
A very BIG thank you to all

Vehicle TypeToyota Corolla
Don
DonSydney, NSW

Excellent and Efficient

First time using R2D and definately would recommend to anyone. Everything was handled without any hassles. Thank you to all the friendly staff that was involved in making my life easier.

Lyn
LynMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Service

Well what wonderful service right from my first contact to car going back. The car was more than i expected clean and a full tank of petrol. I would highly recommend Right2drive to anyone.

Right2Drive Right2Drive

Oh dear is anyone in the office

Received Booked Vehicle No, I received a worse vehicle
emil
emilGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

excellent service and peace of mind

Excellent service provided from the beginning to the end. Car was delivered to home . I was not comfortable with the first car I got and when I contacted Right 2 drive,they promptly provided another one. communications were excellent.loved their service and definitely recommend Right 2 drive. zero excess if anything happens.new cars provided.

Leea
LeeaHunter Region, NSW

Great service. Would highly recommend

Hassle free. Dealt with the other insurance company on my behalf. Went out of their way to provide me the right car. Car better than I expected. Attentative. Would highly recommend

Alex
AlexMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Such an amazing customer experience!

I don't usually write reviews or anything but these people are sincerely lovely and made my life a lot less painful when I was in a time of need. If you're reading this guys - be proud of the amazing customer service you're providing.

Booking Process
Joseph R.
Joseph R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome service

Company representative was very helpful in explaining the whole process with the loan of the vehicle I felt very much at ease with his explanation and the loan car was very clean and delivered to me on time.

Find out how Right2Drive compares to other Car Rental Services

Great company to deal with

Fantastic customer service, the staff was very helpful and polite. Brand new and perfectly clean car was dropped off to my place and picked up when rental ended.
Highly recommended! Thank you Right2Drive!

Yvonne Selir
Yvonne SelirHobart, TAS

Over priced and very unprofessional

Had a vehicle through you and I tell you they are well over priced and insurance companies don’t like to use this company… for 7 day hire $1500+
Never again will we use them

Right2Drive Right2Drive

I found them very easy to get along with they helped in anyway if they could I would recommend them anytime

Car was great and very clean used the vehicle after my car was in an accident RAC and the team where excellent communication was good all the best yet Thankyou right2drive

SarahgSydney, NSW

Car was unregistered!

Sarahg

Thank you to your team. I would like to reiterate that the overall service was fantastic including speaking to the other parties insurance company etc. It was only the lack of update I was disappointed with.

Amazing

Amazing Company that went above and beyond my expectations to make the whole process an absolute breeze. I was very grateful that the vehicle was clean and everything was easy and well communicated.
Would highly recommend the team in Christchurch, NZ. Thanks so much ladies

Pip
PipSydney Surrounds, NSW

Right2drive made life so simple

Why would anyone ever consider using anyone else when right2drive are available. Great company who bend over to help make your life better whilst car in repair. Brilliant service and highly recommend.

Read more reviews - page 2

John C.
John C.asked

Got a hire car off you people on 1.1. 2020 after being in an accident. After giving the car back I received a fine in the mail dating 30.12 2019 . How do I go about getting out of the fine ? Plus at the time of the fine on the paperwork ( 5.10 am ) I was at work on the 30.12 2019 as I start work at 4am . Can you please help me ? Looking forward to your answer.

Christina
Christina

It is very hard to understand this post. If you got the hire car from Right2Drive on the 01.01.2020 and the fine was dated on the 30.12.2019, then the fine is not yours; unless the fine was under your car not the hire car. If any more issue with the fine, then I suggest you contact the people that issued the fine to you. Good Luck!

Hi John,

Thanks for contacting us. In order for us to further investigate, I will need some more details from you. Are you able to please email me your full name and contact details to customercare@right2drive.com.au so I can have someone look into your file and then come back to you with a response?

Kind Regards, Josh

Doreen S.
Doreen S.asked

driving the right to drive car in a shopping centre yesterday and a 4 wheel drive reversed into me a I as I was stationery a I could not move on waiting for traffic in front of me. Big question what do I do as the other driver was at fault got is details and reporting to police this afternoon. I am so stressed recovering frm my accident last week I am not coping too well. The loan car came from regal crash iin s.a.

Hi Doreen,

Please do not stress about this. Right2Drive has a zero insurance excess which means you can drive our cars with peace of mind. Best thing to do would be to call the branch where you received the vehicle from. Or alternatively, if you would like, I can have our SA manager give you a call to talk you through what will happen next? If so, please email your contact details and any questions you may have to customercare@right2drive.com.au

Kind Regards, Josh

Andrew
Andrewasked

After another not at fault accident , I applied online with Right2Drive but have had no response after nearly four weeks.I received a reference number by return email so my application has gone through.Because I needed to get a rental car organised as soon as possible , I have gone through another company who have approved a car for me once my car goes into the panel beaters , very disappointed Right2Drive , I thought you were better than that.

Carol
Carol

I applied on line and received call back the following day. Car was delivered to my home that afternoon. Four days later i still could not provide other parties claim number right2drive extended loan for amother fve days at no cost. Fantastic

Right2Drive Right2Drive

Hi Andrew, I am so sorry to hear we didn't get in contact with you once you lodged an application. I would like to investigate why you never heard back from us. If you are able to send your contact details through to customercare@right2drive.com.au I will be able to look into the matter. Kind regards, Josh

Get an answer from our members and Right2Drive representatives

Features:

• These cars are only provided to drivers who were not at fault during an accident
  • The hire car is funded by the insurance company of the person who was at fault. If this person refuses to pay, then Right2Drive will not charge you for the rental costs
  • Apply for a loan online and Right2Drive will assess your application and determine your suitability
  • The cars are COVID safe, with fully sterilised interiors and disposable steering wheel covers

Points of praise:

• For those who had booked a car after getting into an accident, Right2Drive’s efficient service alleviated a lot of stress
  • It was common for consumers to receive professional service by friendly staff members
  • Many reviewers were surprised to receive a better vehicle than they had initially booked.

Points to consider:

• If you were at fault, you’re not able to qualify for a loan car with Right2Drive

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Accidents happen, and if you need a replacement car, Right2Drive will swiftly provide you with a suitable option. With an overwhelming majority of 5-star reviews, Right2Drive achieved the 2021 ProductReview award for their efficient customer service and easy booking process.