Right2Drive
See the Best Car Rental Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Right2Drive

Pros

Impressive customer service
Easy booking process

Cons

No branch in Canberra

Gabrielle Giason
Gabrielle GiasonIllawarra, NSW

Excellent.,.

Excellent customer service.
Highly recommended..
Car was delivered on time to home address ( brand new KIA Stonic ) by Right2Drive team member Andrew who was very friendly and helpful and easily contactable.
Would definitely use Right2Drive again.

Booking Process
Dave E.
Dave E.Sydney, NSW

Awesome Customer Service

Personal service to help me out when I needed it most. Caring friendly staff went above and beyond to provide a clean and reliable car while my car was in for repairs.

Blanka
BlankaPerth, WA

All my needs were met, great team

Couldn’t fault it. Everything was just as expected. Staff was communicating with me either via phone or e-mail. Totally impressed with every member of staff that I dealt with. Everything was clearly explained

Outstanding service

These guys were amazing. My car was damaged after 5:30pm on a weeknight (not my fault). They had a tow truck sorted, car picked up and dropped a hire car to me by 7:30pm the same night. They even upgraded my car the next day! Unbelievably good service. Well done, a great business model and example of the service we should all aspire to in my view.

Sarah
SarahBrisbane

Excellent Service

I never knew this company existed but I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again. I was put through to Right2drive by the at fault insurer in my motor vehicle accident. The customer representative I spoke was very understanding and compassionate (I had lost the only car I could drive with two young children to take care of) and had a hire car delivered to my address the afternoon after the accident. The car was a perfect size for my families needs and was clean and tidy on drop off. Communication with the company was excellent throughout the two weeks that I had the car. There was never any pressure to hand the car back before we were ready (through settlement or repair). Pick up was equally easy and uneventful, I can’t thank Right2drive enough!

Perfect Service

Excellent service. Vehicle and customer service was excellent and above all expectations. The complete process was easy and not stressful in any way at all. I fully recommend Right2Drive and I will be recommending them to my family and friends.

Anthony C.
Anthony C.Perth, WA

Given loan car after accident (Not my Fault)

Didn’t have loan car on my policy so called at fault insurance company and asked for a loan car. They did offer to give Me a loan car but it was a small Mazda 2. Called Right2Drive and they were fast and efficient at delivering a loan car very smooth transaction from drop off to pickup and I had the loan car for 3 months would highly recommend

Customer service was exceptional

I had the most wonderful conversation with a woman called Natasha who went above and beyond to assist me. This lovely lady provided me all the information I needed as the at fault insurance company was not helping me. Natasha gave me so much information and provided me a hire car on the same day and really calmed me down. If it wasn’t for her I would of been stuck without a car. Her attitude was extremely professional and the tone in her voice just showed that she really wanted to help me. Thank you so much Natasha you are amazing

Jacinta Ann A.
Jacinta Ann A.South East Queensland, QLD

Loan car after not at fault accident

Absolutely amazing company. Extemely grateful for this service. I dont't know what I would have done without it. Everyone I spoke to was polite, kind and professional.
Very impressed. Thankyou so much.

Vehicle Condition

Luke
Luke South Australia

Vehicle Hire following an accident

I found Right 2Drive customer service excellent and very professional and courteous. The vehicle that was supplied was a very late model and was very clean and tidy both inside and out with a full tank of petrol . I used the vehicle for private purposes and it met all my expectations and needs. Overall a very positive experience and would highly recommend Right 2Drive to anyone looking at hiring a vehicle.
Kind Regards, Luke

Thommo
Thommo

Loan Car

Great service. We weren’t inconvenienced by having our car off the road at all. They arranged the drop off and pick up of the loan car from the panel shop.

Shann S.
Shann S.Sydney, NSW

Absolute life saver.

We found Right to drive service to be professional and friendly. Roman was very helpful and knowledgeable, he dealt with our situation swiftly and kept us informed throughout the process. Communication was very easy at all stages, the service was outstanding from first contact, to drop off and pick up of the car. We would highly recommended service.

Michael Connor
Michael ConnorIllawarra, NSW

Right2Drive to the rescue.

Right2Drive provided me with a replacement vehicle when the insurance company of the driver at fault refused to. This freed me up to fight the claim over the next three months. It was a no nonsense transaction from R2D including the replacement vehicle delivered to my door and picked up at the smash repairs the day my vehicle was ready to be picked up.

Amanda D
Amanda DHunter Region, NSW

Easy to use replacement car service

I needed a car for 3 months as mine was waiting on parts from the smash repairer. I found it to be a great service and would highly recommend using them. The hand over when collecting the car and handing it back was easy. Came to my house and everything has handled with fast and friendly service.

Keep it up guys

Good customer service...Always answers calls quickly and act accordingly.They delivered the car to me and on time.Always checking up on their customers. The process of getting the car is easy and very transparent

gilmay97
gilmay97asked

The vehicle 504BDZ was provided by Zupps while my vehicle is being repaired, you have a 100 km per day limit on travelling, a very poor restraint, it takes more than that for most people to get to work. For your vehicles to be of practical use, we need unrestricted use and travel, other wise we are better of to go elswhere. It is just another rental vehicle, is it not.

John C.
John C.asked

Got a hire car off you people on 1.1. 2020 after being in an accident. After giving the car back I received a fine in the mail dating 30.12 2019 . How do I go about getting out of the fine ? Plus at the time of the fine on the paperwork ( 5.10 am ) I was at work on the 30.12 2019 as I start work at 4am . Can you please help me ? Looking forward to your answer.

Christina
Christina
Doreen S.
Doreen S.asked

driving the right to drive car in a shopping centre yesterday and a 4 wheel drive reversed into me a I as I was stationery a I could not move on waiting for traffic in front of me. Big question what do I do as the other driver was at fault got is details and reporting to police this afternoon. I am so stressed recovering frm my accident last week I am not coping too well. The loan car came from regal crash iin s.a.

Get an answer from our members and Right2Drive representatives

Features:

• These cars are only provided to drivers who were not at fault during an accident
  • The hire car is funded by the insurance company of the person who was at fault. If this person refuses to pay, then Right2Drive will not charge you for the rental costs
  • Apply for a loan online and Right2Drive will assess your application and determine your suitability
  • The cars are COVID safe, with fully sterilised interiors and disposable steering wheel covers

Points of praise:

• For those who had booked a car after getting into an accident, Right2Drive’s efficient service alleviated a lot of stress
  • It was common for consumers to receive professional service by friendly staff members
  • Many reviewers were surprised to receive a better vehicle than they had initially booked.

Points to consider:

• If you were at fault, you’re not able to qualify for a loan car with Right2Drive

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Accidents happen, and if you need a replacement car, Right2Drive will swiftly provide you with a suitable option. With an overwhelming majority of 5-star reviews, Right2Drive achieved the 2021 ProductReview award for their efficient customer service and easy booking process.