1,283

Sam H.

Sam H.Sydney, NSW

Terrific Service - Easy, Friendly and Fast

We were with CGU without specific rental car cover. After being rear ended it looked like we were going to be left without a car for over 5 days. As parents with an 18 month old we really needed a car. We heard about RIght2Drive and jumped onto the website. Super easy to get assessed, when I rang they picked up my call fast & we had a car dropped to our house that day! Amazing. Everyone we spoke to was great.

Vehicle TypeBarina

Stefanus

StefanusSydney, NSW

Easy and practical way if you need car replacement..

Good customer service and very easy to get car replacement.awesome and quick car replacement.i get car rplacement 2 times fron them and both were awesome cusyomer service...very recommended if you meed car hire. I

Toonie T

Toonie T

Pushy and rude

My details were given to Right2Drive by the smash repairer. I found them to be quite pushy, trying to convince me to arrange a car with them before my insurance had even confirmed the car was a write-off. They then sent multiple follow-up texts.
I spoke with them twice, but the details were different the 2nd time. In trying to clarify what was required the guy on the phone was quite rude, particularly given they contacted me first. Then he hung up on me.
I'd recommend google-ing 'not at fault car hire' before committing to anything with Right2Drive.

Casey

CaseyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to book service, sorted with two phone calls. On time delivery to crash repairers when I needed it, lovely team, and clean reliable replacement car. Great team to deal with.

John

JohnSydney, NSW

These guys are awesome

Excellent customer service, quick response time and very professional. During a stressful time Right2Drive were outstanding and very accommodating. Great car , great service, great people. What more could you ask for.

Vehicle TypeHyundai Sonata

First Class Service

Thoroughly satisfied customer here. Top quality cars supplied and in my case practically new. Very attentive customer service, excellent communication and highly convenient. Will definitely recommend to family and friends.

Lisa M

Lisa MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A wonderful service

To be honest, we had never heard of RighttoDrive but we were extremely thankful to Brighton Crash for handing us their card. At all stages, the staff were courteous warm & friendly. The little car was delivered to our home (fairly new Kia Cerrato, spotlessly clean) and we were able to leave this car at Brighton Crash when our little Mazda's repairs were completed. Thank you RighttoDrive, this wonderful service is an absolute lifesaver.

KatieO

KatieO

What an amazing service.

I was completely overwhelmed by the service, the vehicle I was given was great and the whole process of being handed the car and returning the car was seamless.
Thanks Right2Drive.

Vehicle TypeKia Cerato
Mel

MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

First Class Service

Not a bad word to say. Very easy to deal with and the loan vehicle exceeded expectations. Pick up and drop off at the location of my vehicle repair at times that suited me.

Vehicle TypeMitsubishi Outlander
Sue Muir

Sue MuirPerth, WA

Excelkent Comoany

Customer service was excellent took all the stress out of finding hire car will highly recommend to any not at fault drivers.
Beautiful car delivered as I needed a car for work made the transition so easy. Thankyou

Received Booked Vehicle No, I received a better vehicle

This is the best place to go for a car

This is the best place to go for a car. If its not your fault . The fast and easiest way to get the car without any cost and hassle free service

Vehicle TypeHolden Astra

Excellent Service

The initial contact was professional courteous and helpful
An immaculate car was delivered promptly by knowledgeable helpful employee
The follow up contact by text and email provided excellent customer service

Alan

AlanSydney, NSW

An amazing service

When the tow truck driver told us about the Right2Drive service and his personal experience I thought, "this sounds too good to be true." The service from Right2Drive was too good and every bit true! An absolute pleasure from start to finish.

Claire

ClairePerth, WA

Excellent service!

I needed a hire car following my accident and this company organised this without a fuss, quickly and delivered it to me on the same day! I changed my vehicle twice so that I could still carry out previous obligations- each time it was delivered to my work place or home without a fuss.
This potentially stressful situation was made entirely manageable by their excellent customer service and their fantastic policies and general ease of use. I highly recommend this company.

Vehicle TypeMitsubishi ASX
Pamela

PamelaPerth, WA

Prompt delivery

Car accident. Car delivered to my address within the hour. Customer service was friendly and they kept up to date with schedule. Similar car to what I was driving. Clean although was not full of petrol

Vehicle TypeKia Sportage

Great Service!

Loved the service and response time, great to have companies like Right to drive!. I was worried about how I am going to survive without a car but these guys helped. Much appreciated

AMR

AMRSydney, NSW

Brilliant

Customer service is superior. Whole thing exceeded my expectations. I am thrilled my friend told me about this service. Can't rate this experience highly enough. Thank you Right 2 Drive for making everything so easy.

Matt

MattSydney, NSW

Blew my expectations out of the water

I'm truly amazed at how easy it was to sort out my loan car. I put in the application and received a car the next day. Staff were responsive and polite.

Vehicle TypeMitsubishi Triton

Amro

AmroHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic Company

I cant praise Right2Drive enough. My partner was involved in a car accident in which she wasnt at fault. The other party's insurance company were being an absolute nightmare about providing us with a replacement vehicle and thats when we decided to give Right2Drive a call. The friendly team at Right2Drive provided us with a vehicle within 24 hours (Delivered to our house) without charging us a cent until our case was resolved. Would highly recommend R2D if you were involved in a not at fault accident.

Excellent Service

Everyone I communicated with was very friendly and professional in their approach. I liked their quick response, car was clean. They delivered at my office and also gave the flexibility for it to be picked up from my home. Overall wonderful experience.
Cheers !!
Ash

Doreen S.

Doreen S.asked

driving the right to drive car in a shopping centre yesterday and a 4 wheel drive reversed into me a I as I was stationery a I could not move on waiting for traffic in front of me. Big question what do I do as the other driver was at fault got is details and reporting to police this afternoon. I am so stressed recovering frm my accident last week I am not coping too well. The loan car came from regal crash iin s.a.

Hi Doreen,

Please do not stress about this. Right2Drive has a zero insurance excess which means you can drive our cars with peace of mind. Best thing to do would be to call the branch where you received the vehicle from. Or alternatively, if you would like, I can have our SA manager give you a call to talk you through what will happen next? If so, please email your contact details and any questions you may have to customercare@right2drive.com.au

Kind Regards, Josh

Andrew

Andrewasked

After another not at fault accident , I applied online with Right2Drive but have had no response after nearly four weeks.I received a reference number by return email so my application has gone through.Because I needed to get a rental car organised as soon as possible , I have gone through another company who have approved a car for me once my car goes into the panel beaters , very disappointed Right2Drive , I thought you were better than that.

Carol
Carol

I applied on line and received call back the following day. Car was delivered to my home that afternoon. Four days later i still could not provide other parties claim number right2drive extended loan for amother fve days at no cost. Fantastic

Joshua B.Right2Drive

Hi Andrew, I am so sorry to hear we didn't get in contact with you once you lodged an application. I would like to investigate why you never heard back from us. If you are able to send your contact details through to customercare@right2drive.com.au I will be able to look into the matter. Kind regards, Josh

Judy B

Judy Basked

I just submitted my review but didn't get time to upload any proof. What should I do?

Joshua B.Right2Drive

Hi Judy, Thank you for submitting a review! We appreciate it. If you would like to upload proof you can add a comment underneath your review (which I have now commented on) but I think your review is certainly praise enough. Totally up to you :)

Kind Regards, Josh