Across Australia Removals

Across Australia Removals

Fran S

Fran SPort Macquarie

Professional Results with Courteous Communication

I moved my 3BR household items from Adelaide storage to Port Macquarie storage in February 2018. I was impressed by Gino's helpfulness and courtesy. True to their word, they uplifted on the due date and kept me updated with progress of the move right through to arrival in Port Macquarie. They outsourced to their counterpart, I think Five Star Removals from memory, who also treated me respectfully and with courtesy. The price was very competitive and I recommend their professional service to others without hesitation.

Kathy

Kathy4019

Exceptional service - could not fault a single thing!

Amy O

Amy OGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service. Great price

After lots of research to find a good price as we were only moving half of a 3 bedroom home, I came across this company. After speaking to someone at head office and going through the list of inventory- our quote came back almost half the price of anyone else.
The team arrived on time. Truck was packed in and hour. The team went above and beyond for us. Arrived at the destination as planned the following day and throughout the whole process I was able to call to head office and speak to the same person.
Highly recommend this company.
Thank you for making our interstate move so easy.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Across Australia Removals compares to other Furniture Removalists

Holly

HollyReservoir

Great Service, Happy customer

Moved from NSW to VIC and was able to have all of my belongings in 2days from pick up to delivery. Everything was handled with care, wrapped all my breakables up in blankets in the truck and placed it all wherever I directed upon delivery. Both Reagan and Jordan were very nice and helpful throughout. Would highly recommend, anyone wanting to hire removalists for both competitive pricing as well as excellent customer service. Thanks again guys!!