Across Australia Removals

Across Australia Removals

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Professional Results with Courteous Communication

I moved my 3BR household items from Adelaide storage to Port Macquarie storage in February 2018. I was impressed by Gino's helpfulness and courtesy. True to their word, they uplifted on the due date and kept me updated with progress of the move right through to arrival in Port Macquarie. They outsourced to their counterpart, I think Five Star Removals from memory, who also treated me respectfully and with courtesy. The price was very competitive and I recommend their professional service to others without hesitation.

Exceptional service - could not fault a single thing!

I fell in love with a retro 60s kitchen on gumtree. The problem - I’m in Brisbane and it was in Adelaide. Trusting the seller was one concern, finding a trustworthy backloading courier at the right price another. I work in banking, with risk a large part of my role so this purchase both terrified and excited me. I found Across Australia Removals online, sent the dimensions of the kitchen and received a speedy professional reply from Gino. Not knowing anything about removalists I was anxious but he was super patient with all my questions. The seller was keen to get the kitchen out of their way so they could get on with their Reno so being able to confirm the pick up date upfront with them to ensure availability on the day and having the drivers contact details handy made this morning easier. So how did it end? Well the kitchen arrived on the day promised, the Gumtree pictures don’t do it justice - it’s even nicer than I thought and I couldn’t be happier with the service from Gino, Jason (the driver) and the Across Australia Removals crew. These guys could teach big businesses a thing about trust and personalised customer service. Thank you Gino and Jason for exceeding all our expectations and keep safe on the road. I won’t need another kitchen for the next 20 years :) but retro cupboards and furniture look out, I won’t hesitate to use your service again. All the best, Kathy

Great service. Great price

After lots of research to find a good price as we were only moving half of a 3 bedroom home, I came across this company. After speaking to someone at head office and going through the list of inventory- our quote came back almost half the price of anyone else.
The team arrived on time. Truck was packed in and hour. The team went above and beyond for us. Arrived at the destination as planned the following day and throughout the whole process I was able to call to head office and speak to the same person.
Highly recommend this company.
Thank you for making our interstate move so easy.

Great Service, Happy customer

Moved from NSW to VIC and was able to have all of my belongings in 2days from pick up to delivery. Everything was handled with care, wrapped all my breakables up in blankets in the truck and placed it all wherever I directed upon delivery. Both Reagan and Jordan were very nice and helpful throughout. Would highly recommend, anyone wanting to hire removalists for both competitive pricing as well as excellent customer service. Thanks again guys!!