8Action Sports Round

2.0

Michelle
Michelle

Don’t waste your money

Zipper broke only after a couple of years use. Ordered a new net that was ‘in stock’ to find out no it actually wasn’t and they had to order from O.S. That was 18 months ago, we are still waiting. We had to purchase clips to keep the net closed after our toddler fell out.
Parts department have never called or emailed to advise status. Continual blame on covid for delays. No solutions offered, won’t let you speak to management. Absolutely disgraceful customer service. Will never purchase another action product again. Show details
Rachel
RachelSydney, NSW
  14ft

My galvanised trampoline has completely rusted (legs fallen off) after 3 years

We bought a 14 foot trampoline 3 years ago. We complained about the quality after 5 months with the frame starting to rust and the trampoline not up to standard, with the reply from action as these trampolines haven’t gone up in price in years so they have to drop the quality.

The only part of the trampoline that lasted was the mat. The net broke after 4 months. The net poles bent not long after that. The legs on the galvanised frames have totally rusted through and disappeared.

Would never buy another. Show details

Rusty
RustyPerth, WA
  10ft

Extremely poor quality, and ridiculous warranty process

Extremely poor quality, springs came away from stitching and mat in less than 8 months. Extremely poor customer service with replacement mat, was told to completely cut the mat with a knife before my warranty can proceed further. Now kids will have no trampoline for potentially up to 3 weeks.. just wanted to replace the mat when the new one arrived. Will never purchase one from this company again
Have 2 kids under 4 that use it and use it daily. Show details
Safety
Ease of Assembly
Suziqu
Suziqu3 posts
  8ft

Totally disgusted with product & service

This trampoline is only used by grandchildren - approximately 10 times a year

Only one small child on trampoline at a time - 4 - 6 year olds

Not sure how safe due to falling apart - poles have broken, netting ripped, safety matting shredded - no response to complaint email

Action Sports   DM

Hi Suziqu please resend your email to service@actionspares.com.au it is not our practise to be unresponsive

Sleemo
SleemoAdelaide5 posts
  9ft

Doesn't last long

After 3 months of use the net ripped and has kept on ripping which is a chocking hazard to the kids. The velcro holding the net to the poll has all split and can't go around the polls anymore. I only give it another star as the rest of the trampoline is still in tact.

Action Sports   DM

Hi Sleemo, this is unusual and is under normal circumstances is certainly a warranty claim if only 3 months old, have you contacted our service centre?

Omar
OmarGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC13 posts
  14ft

Absolute crap of a trampoline

Trampoline is torn too shreds , frame rusted , matt is torn and padding and net are in tatters. its like ive had this thing for 10 years. Its only just over 2 years old and im throwing it out , and when i rang for parts , it was more expensive than buying a new one . Dont buy there trampolines , in my opinion they are also very unsafe cause there not one bit weather proof ,

Shan
ShanBrisbane
Pop
PopCanberra
  10ft

Serious safety issues, should be recalled

This trampoline tore in half as my 9 year old son jumped. He could have broken a leg as he fell through to the ground. This is a serious manufacturer fault and potentially deadly. This product should be recalled it is a serious health risk. Action did not respond to my emails to them. Would never recommend this to anyone.

P Buddery
P Buddery2 posts
Trace66
Trace66
  Round

Poor quality very dangerous

Tramp is 6 months old and springs have been snapping and flying off. Weight limit is 120kg and heaviest user is 60 odd. Action say it's not suited to high skill levels? Our heaviest son jumps up and down, no tricks etc. we are going to NCAT, it's not fit for purpose- jumping is snapping the springs. Do not buy.

Zowie
Zowie2 posts
  13ft

Do not buy very dangerous

I purchased the 13ft trampoline 2 weeks ago for my kids for Christmas.. 2 of my children were jumping on the trampoline when the whole side collapsed and the legs gave way at the same time causing my kids to fall through and get some nasty bumps and bruises lucky they didn't get any worse injuries.. This product is faulty.. When I called action sports they told me that only one child should be on the trampoline at a time!!!

Elisa
ElisaFar North Queensland, QLD3 posts
  9ft

Poor quality, Extremely poor customer service

We kept our trampoline under cover and was not used a great deal by our 3 year old. When the net ripped (in less than 9 months) we were told it was due to excessive force". After being asked to find receipts, send multiple photo's and poor communication, we were told the same thing. Definitely a shonky product that I would not go near again even if it was free!!! I will definitely spend the extra money and get another brand next time.

Action do not sell Toys R Us a 9' trampoline

MHS
MHS
  6ft

Absolute Crap

Don't buy this product. For something that people buy to be safe for kids I have no idea how they allow this to come in to Australia. The pads, nets, etc. fall apart in less than a year and customer service is a non existent joke. Pay a bit extra and buy a real one.

LisaT76
LisaT76Sydney
  6ft

Flimsy, terrible quality products. Do not recommend

I have purchased 3 action sports products, all have failed to last. I have had to replace all 3 products with a different brand. I would never buy Action again. The latest product being a 6ft trampoline. I have emailed requesting pricing to replace affected parts, and almost a week later no response. I have decided to buy another branded trampoline. Products are crap. Customer service is non existent. I recommend you stay away from this brand and pay a bit extra for another brand of better quality.

gina
ginaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts
  8ft

disgusted

I bought an action 8 ft trampoline this year, lasted two months before the springs expanded and my children (the oldest 14) could no longer jump on it. Was disappointed with the warranty service. Called and also emailed every second day to the company for new springs but nothing was done.