Activ8 Health Club

Activ8 Health Club

5.0 from 1 review

Perfect NDIS Provider

Thankfully for me, I found Activ8 Health Club through a NDIS list for assistance providers.

After a serious motor vehicle accident in 1971 which I was a passenger, I have endured many medical challenges as I broke my neck & back leaving me an incomplete quadriplegic .

Managing until 2 years ago, I lost function again and spent a month in hospital. I was a long way from independence, lacked confidence, really struggling with daily living, could barely walk , severely debilitated and unable to see a positive future.

I made an appointment & was assessed by Trent Carruthers as an Accredited Exercise Physiologist at Activ8 Health Club. Trent was very professional, extremely reassuring, caring & easy to talk too. He treated me with much respect & was very understanding.

He drew up a program with all my special needs in mind, and may I say he has brought me leaps & bounds over 12 months. Helping me 1 on 1; too understand the use of equipment & strategies to help me, having my best interest & outcome at heart. They always have gone above & beyond. His devotion to his job a credit to him.

For his time & outstanding effort, I’m most grateful. Just can’t praise him enough and I felt very comfortable in his care. It was really obvious to me he really does care and I continue to improve with his help. Trent has seriously helped me back on my feet .

Without saying I sincerely recommend Active8 ! ! !