Step into Life

Step into Life

See the Best Bootcamps & Fitness Programs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Amanda M.

Amanda M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fun way to get fit !

Step into Life St Kilda is fantastic. Charlie is an enthusiastic and motivational trainer. All fitness levels are welcome and the group training keeps you motivated. Highly recommend!
Give it a try !

FacilitySt Kilda

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Step into Life provides the motivation and variety I was craving

FacilitySt Kilda
Kiran

KiranMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Step into Life Kensington Park

SIL Kensington Park fitness program is so versatile. My trainers are fantastic and it offers goal attainment, friendly team, and interaction. I am never alone and enjoy the company of my team mates who are high achievers which makes me want to be one of them.

Step Into Life Lilydale

Dave does a fantastic job of creating an inclusive environment for everyone. He encourages you to dig deep and find your belief in yourself and be your best.

Slurped

Slurped

Step Into Life Aspendale

I loce exercise for the first time.... EVER!

Charlie at Step into Life St Kilda has given me the motivation and enjoyment I told him I needed to get my fitness levels up. I am loving my classes; it’s a convenient location, good price, flexible, varied, personalised and most importantly, FUN!

Love that it's outside. Love the group. Charlie is fantastic. Highly recommend!

I joined S.I.L St . Kikda 4 weeks ago and have enjoyed every class. I already feel a huge difference in my fitness. Charlie is great with the variety of exercises we do. He is always happy to give advice and encouragement. Highly recommend.

Scam

It’s all a scam, whether your a member, employee or owner. Be aware of bully tactics and gross misconduct. Google: step into strife

Tam

TamMeadowbank

Brilliant trainer and classes.

I joined SIL Meadowbank before last Christmas. I’ve always been active but wanted to join something outdoors in a group setting. I’m now achieving fitness goals I didn’t think were possible. Ing is a great coach and provides tailored exercises according to everyone’s ability. I love the variety of the classes. I now attend 4-5 sessions per week and to this date, I’ve never had the same exercise program in class more than once! I highly recommend joining.

step into life lets me live my life.

I joined SIL Cheltenham about 10 years ago. I was overweight, stressed, drank to much and in a dark head space.
SIL has been terrific and instrumental in changing my life in a most positive manner. I can now run marathons, walk 100 km for oxfam and live a much fuller and meaningful life. Thanks to Donna Douglas my SIL trainer

Kylie B

Kylie BMelbourne

Charlie is amazing!!

I've been attending SIL St Kilda for 2 months now and the results are amazing!! Charlie is so positive and passionate, its infectious! He always pushes you that little bit harder and encourages you to give all you've got and then some! I've never been able to commit to a training program but SIL has me eager to go every day and missing it when I cant attend. 110% recommend!

Already Feeling Great

SIL St. Kilda with Charlie is challenging and fun. The location is brilliant and the group and atmosphere Charlie has created is warm and welcoming. I am already feeling much better and seeing results.

A Run In The Park...With A Twist!!!!

Jules

JulesMelbourne

St Kilda SIL is the Best!

One one one attention in a supportive group, plus a great location.

Charlie at SIL St Kilda is an outstanding trainer who, while he's motivating the group, somehow manages to give everyone individual attention and guidance. Just the right amount of motivation, but no pressure, and a real focus on achieving what you can regardless of fitness level. A really good vibe, plus a fantastic location to get the blood pumping... beats a sweaty gym any day. Highly recommended.

Love the outdoor training at SIL St Kilda

SIL St Kilda has been a breath of fresh air since joining 4 weeks ago. The outdoor training groups are very friendly, welcoming & supportive. Charlie keeps you motivated and challenged at all classes. I would highly recommend SIL St Kilda for any fitness level from beginner to advanced and there are a variety of different classes to attend. You can work at your own pace but everyone keeps you on your toes to stay focused and motivated. I am really enjoying it.

SIL Gatton - Setting goals

I can't express how much I enjoy Step into Life. More importantly my instructor Kerri and all the members there. I am more than satisfied with the equipment, amenities and classes offered. I joined for the social aspect and to get fit before starting work as a Teacher Aide. I have moved to Gatton recently and felt horrible about myself. I have just started as a Teacher Aide again and feel mentally and physically more than capable to keep up with the students I work with. Thank you.

Sue

SueMelbourne

SIL ST KILDA KEEPING ME ON MY TOES

Joined SIL ST Kilda about 4 weeks ago after ignoring my gym membership for the past few years. Tried a few classes out in the 'free' week and enjoyed the group work and being outside. Being mighty unfit I am challenged at every class, but like the way alternate exercises are offered for every level, which gives you something to strive for. The trainers are all great - push you but understand everyone's differing levels of fitness. The hour classes are hard work, but go very quickly, and the people I've met are really nice. If you need a kick up the bum to get moving, this is a great way to do it - Charlie checks in on you regularly and makes sure you make up any class you miss. Am looking forward to some positive body results!

I love fitness and the community

I am more than satisfied with classes, equipment and value. I love the community feel and the way we work as a team. I feel much stronger and happier for being involved in Step into Life.