Step into Life

Verified🏆 2024 Award
4.9

673 reviews · Statistics

97% · 65516 · 2%

See the Best Bootcamps & Fitness Programs in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jonathan Cleary
Jonathan ClearyVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Fun & enjoyable group settings

An awesome workout with great people amongst the awesome setting of St Kilda's Catani Gardens.
Charlie is an excellent friendly coach and even trains us through my partner's pregnancy!! He's more than happy to modify workouts and is super encouraging. Show details
Lorena
Lorena

Step into Life St Kilda - Have had an amazing experience!

I only recently joined Step into Life (SIL) St Kilda but i'm already feeling the benefits to my health and fitness. Charlie is a great trainer, he knows how to motivate people without being pushy and gives the right guidance to keep you on track. I'm enjoying the variety of the classes and the strong support shown by everyone who attends. I would definitely recommend checking out SIL St Kilda if you're looking for a group fitness class. You won't find a more supportive trainer and fellow participants.
Jaz
Jaz

SIL St Kilda - highly recommend!

Recently signed up at SIL St Kilda, the classes are always a little different which is great for anyone like me who gets easily bored by exercise. Charlie is a fantastic trainer, very supportive and encouraging. I’m already starting to notice changes in my strength and fitness. Highly recommend.
KarenVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC6 posts

Karen

Step into Life St Kilda is awesome!

Step into Life in St Kilda is awesome and Charlie is without doubt the best trainer I have had. He is very encouraging and motivational, makes everyone feel welcome and is good fun! A great group of people and excellent classes... do not hesitate to join, you will love it just like me! Show details
Amanda M.
Amanda M.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Fun way to get fit !

Step into Life St Kilda is fantastic. Charlie is an enthusiastic and motivational trainer. All fitness levels are welcome and the group training keeps you motivated. Highly recommend!
Give it a try ! Show details
David
DavidVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Kiran
KiranSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Step into Life Kensington Park

SIL Kensington Park fitness program is so versatile. My trainers are fantastic and it offers goal attainment, friendly team, and interaction. I am never alone and enjoy the company of my team mates who are high achievers which makes me want to be one of them.
Nicole
Nicole3 posts

Step Into Life Lilydale

Dave does a fantastic job of creating an inclusive environment for everyone. He encourages you to dig deep and find your belief in yourself and be your best.

Slurped
Slurped2 posts

RobynMariG
RobynMariG

I loce exercise for the first time.... EVER!

Charlie at Step into Life St Kilda has given me the motivation and enjoyment I told him I needed to get my fitness levels up. I am loving my classes; it’s a convenient location, good price, flexible, varied, personalised and most importantly, FUN!

Kirsty
Kirsty

Narelle
Narelle

I joined S.I.L St . Kikda 4 weeks ago and have enjoyed every class. I already feel a huge difference in my fitness. Charlie is great with the variety of exercises we do. He is always happy to give advice and encouragement. Highly recommend.

Ash M
Ash M

Scam

It’s all a scam, whether your a member, employee or owner. Be aware of bully tactics and gross misconduct. Google: step into strife

Tam
TamMeadowbank

Brilliant trainer and classes

I joined SIL Meadowbank before last Christmas. I’ve always been active but wanted to join something outdoors in a group setting. I’m now achieving fitness goals I didn’t think were possible. Ing is a great coach and provides tailored exercises according to everyone’s ability. I love the variety of the classes. I now attend 4-5 sessions per week and to this date, I’ve never had the same exercise program in class more than once! I highly recommend joining.