Step into Life

Step into Life

See the Best Bootcamps & Fitness Programs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fun way to get fit !

Step into Life St Kilda is fantastic. Charlie is an enthusiastic and motivational trainer. All fitness levels are welcome and the group training keeps you motivated. Highly recommend!
Give it a try !

FacilitySt Kilda

Step into Life provides the motivation and variety I was craving

I have joined a gym twice before but rarely went either because training was such a boring routine, no timetable to adhere to, artificially indoors with drying air-conditioning and fluorescent lights, and not social. Step into Life, St Kilda, is the total opposite. No lesson is ever the same, and you get to choose between different types of sessions on different days, cardio, boxkick, stretching. Gives my body a varied work-out. The constant motivation from Charlie and Stella and the group and training buddy keeps the pace up, the fun up and the motivation up to keep coming back. . A backup dry location for training when it's raining is a nice touch. For the first time i'm enjoying almost daily exercise in the great outdoors with soft grass and clean air. An excellent investment for your current health and future you.

FacilitySt Kilda

Step into Life Kensington Park

SIL Kensington Park fitness program is so versatile. My trainers are fantastic and it offers goal attainment, friendly team, and interaction. I am never alone and enjoy the company of my team mates who are high achievers which makes me want to be one of them.

Step Into Life Lilydale

Dave does a fantastic job of creating an inclusive environment for everyone. He encourages you to dig deep and find your belief in yourself and be your best.

Step Into Life Aspendale

Corey from Step Into Life Aspendale, is an exceptional trainer with his knowledge and experience in fitness his always very helpful, fellow members and Corey are always positive and encouraging allowing everyone to reach their fitness potential in whichever goal they have. Corey also allows us to have fun in the group which makes the group very enjoyable and not boring.

I enjoy coming to Step Into Life, because I enjoy having a professional trainer guiding and showing us safely what to do as well as meeting like minded and friendly members who are always encouraging myself to reach my fitness goals.
I highly recommend those in bayside Melbourne to come and join Step Into Life Aspendale, you'll will not regret it and you will have the best fun while exercising

I loce exercise for the first time.... EVER!

Charlie at Step into Life St Kilda has given me the motivation and enjoyment I told him I needed to get my fitness levels up. I am loving my classes; it’s a convenient location, good price, flexible, varied, personalised and most importantly, FUN!

Love that it's outside. Love the group. Charlie is fantastic. Highly recommend!

I started the group sessions just over a month ago and I must say, it's absolutely fantastic! It feels so good being outside in the elements each morning. Charlie is an amazing trainer, you can tell he is really passionate about helping people and has a very caring nature. The St Kilda group is really amazing. Everyone is so friendly and there's no judgement even though everyone is at different levels of fitness. It's so important to maintain a healthy body and mind and Step into Life also makes it fun. I don't do anything unless it's fun. If you want to exercise outside, with lovely people and an amazing trainer, then Step into Life St Kilda is the place to go. Thanks for all your support Charlie! And the added bonus is that everyone brings their dogs, so I get my cuddle fix at the end of the session. Wins all round!

I joined S.I.L St . Kikda 4 weeks ago and have enjoyed every class. I already feel a huge difference in my fitness. Charlie is great with the variety of exercises we do. He is always happy to give advice and encouragement. Highly recommend.

Scam

It’s all a scam, whether your a member, employee or owner. Be aware of bully tactics and gross misconduct. Google: step into strife

Brilliant trainer and classes.

I joined SIL Meadowbank before last Christmas. I’ve always been active but wanted to join something outdoors in a group setting. I’m now achieving fitness goals I didn’t think were possible. Ing is a great coach and provides tailored exercises according to everyone’s ability. I love the variety of the classes. I now attend 4-5 sessions per week and to this date, I’ve never had the same exercise program in class more than once! I highly recommend joining.

step into life lets me live my life.

I joined SIL Cheltenham about 10 years ago. I was overweight, stressed, drank to much and in a dark head space.
SIL has been terrific and instrumental in changing my life in a most positive manner. I can now run marathons, walk 100 km for oxfam and live a much fuller and meaningful life. Thanks to Donna Douglas my SIL trainer

Charlie is amazing!!

I've been attending SIL St Kilda for 2 months now and the results are amazing!! Charlie is so positive and passionate, its infectious! He always pushes you that little bit harder and encourages you to give all you've got and then some! I've never been able to commit to a training program but SIL has me eager to go every day and missing it when I cant attend. 110% recommend!

Already Feeling Great

SIL St. Kilda with Charlie is challenging and fun. The location is brilliant and the group and atmosphere Charlie has created is warm and welcoming. I am already feeling much better and seeing results.

A Run In The Park...With A Twist!!!!

My little dose of exercise at Step Into Life The Ponds conducted by trainer extraordinaire Raelene has now reached the two year anniversary since my first session. What started as a way of toning up and shedding a little weight for my Wedding Day has now become a ritual which is essential to my wellbeing and fitness. Raelene caters for all fitness levels from beginners to seasoned athletes. The minute the sessions commence our group is encouraged to unleash our full potential with ”You can do it” affirmation. There is great camaraderie and sense of team spirit that makes us want to keep coming for more! And best of all, being outdoors in the fresh air is exhilarating. I believe that attending my little hour of exercise three times a week is the best and most rewarding decision I ever made.

St Kilda SIL is the Best!

Joined back after a long time away with an injury and are loving it. Charlie runs every class with the enthusiasm and attention of someone running their first class. He provides a challenging class yet he is very mindful of where you are at as an individual. What works for me is the accountability, that someone notices and cares if you are not there, very different to how Gyms work where they sign you up and aren't interested if you ever turn up. So happy to be back!

November 5th 2018 Update: Best Support for Fitness

Back at SIL St Kilda and honestly I feel soooooo much better. Great group of people, supportive and friendly and everyone works at whatever level they are at. Charlie the the coach/trainer is motivating and cares if you don't turn up!!! Highly recommended if you want to develop a regular fitness routine.

One one one attention in a supportive group, plus a great location.

Charlie at SIL St Kilda is an outstanding trainer who, while he's motivating the group, somehow manages to give everyone individual attention and guidance. Just the right amount of motivation, but no pressure, and a real focus on achieving what you can regardless of fitness level. A really good vibe, plus a fantastic location to get the blood pumping... beats a sweaty gym any day. Highly recommended.

Love the outdoor training at SIL St Kilda

SIL St Kilda has been a breath of fresh air since joining 4 weeks ago. The outdoor training groups are very friendly, welcoming & supportive. Charlie keeps you motivated and challenged at all classes. I would highly recommend SIL St Kilda for any fitness level from beginner to advanced and there are a variety of different classes to attend. You can work at your own pace but everyone keeps you on your toes to stay focused and motivated. I am really enjoying it.

SIL Gatton - Setting goals

I can't express how much I enjoy Step into Life. More importantly my instructor Kerri and all the members there. I am more than satisfied with the equipment, amenities and classes offered. I joined for the social aspect and to get fit before starting work as a Teacher Aide. I have moved to Gatton recently and felt horrible about myself. I have just started as a Teacher Aide again and feel mentally and physically more than capable to keep up with the students I work with. Thank you.

SIL ST KILDA KEEPING ME ON MY TOES

Joined SIL ST Kilda about 4 weeks ago after ignoring my gym membership for the past few years. Tried a few classes out in the 'free' week and enjoyed the group work and being outside. Being mighty unfit I am challenged at every class, but like the way alternate exercises are offered for every level, which gives you something to strive for. The trainers are all great - push you but understand everyone's differing levels of fitness. The hour classes are hard work, but go very quickly, and the people I've met are really nice. If you need a kick up the bum to get moving, this is a great way to do it - Charlie checks in on you regularly and makes sure you make up any class you miss. Am looking forward to some positive body results!

I love fitness and the community

I am more than satisfied with classes, equipment and value. I love the community feel and the way we work as a team. I feel much stronger and happier for being involved in Step into Life.