3.7

Rates and Fees

Pearl
PearlGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A scam

Like many reviews I got scammed by this app. Money taken and impossible to cancel. When I finally managed to reach Ashlee, she was a piece of work! Arrogant, dismissive and downright rude. All she and her business care about is money. Full stop.
There are so many better fitness instructors and apps to support.
Alice
AliceMelba 2615, ACT6 posts

The basic booty app

The booty challenge app was free to download at one stage, and I downloaded it. It’s pretty old now I guess, but as a stay at home mum of tiny kids it is perfect for me. Good accompaniment to my jogging schedule.

Holly T
Holly TSydney, NSW2 posts

SCAM

So I signed up to the squad tour and I thought it never went through because I received no email or anything. Then a couple of days I go I realised money went out every month! $20 deducted with no receipts or anything!!! I was unaware of this happening. So dissapointed! What a rip off nobody but anything she’s selling!!!

Maddy
MaddyCanberra8 posts

You can find better tips for free online

How would you compare your expectations to your observed results? They show all these amazing transformations and I never even made it half way through the program

Were you reasonably able to follow the program? No

I was not impressed. I feel like I was better off watching YouTube videos for free!!

George
George

Do Not Get This App!!!

I signed up to the app and was unaware with how much it was. Too expensive for nothing!!! Do not get, you will have a random 60 dollars taken from your account!!!

Tess8 posts

Not worth purchasing

Not worth the money paid for it. I also got charged an extra $30 for something that was not clearly stated when signing up. When I emailed about it, they advised it was in the small T&C's and no refund available. Really unfriendly service.

Caitlyn.
Caitlyn.Peel, WA2 posts

No worth your money

I only paid $7.70 but even then not Worth it. Because it wasn't ashy's passion anymore the support group isn't a support group. Meal plan is okay and there if variety but I am having trouble accessing it.

Elle
ElleSydney

Tiffany
Tiffany

Scam

You get what you pay for which isn't a whole lot untill a few months later with no notification what so ever that they've deducted $40 I'd like to know we're my receipt is or even an email for what I'm paying for that was only suppose to be a 12 week booty plan ... defiently will be spreading the word on this scam trying to get healthy but you get ripped of instead

Jezziecoca
Jezziecoca

KatC
KatCGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Life changing!

Unfortunately there are some people who don't read what they sign up for then get angry that they get charged! It is an amazing program and has changed my life! I'm in such a healthy place now, both body and mind! The forum is strictly for booty program support which I love! The ppl that have been removed have been either bullying ppl or bitching about totally non booty related topics! I definitely recommend it! I found it so easy to stick to and the support in the forum is fantastic thanks to Ashy and her team keeping the negative and irrelevant posts away!

Sam L
Sam L

Terrible environment

They take money from your account without your knowledge, the forums are where you get backed down and then BLOCKED simply for offering a different opinion or giving your honest feedback. Ashy is not open to learning from feedback, and thrives off of vulnerable women who fall for it. Once you're in the ashy world, you watch her snaps, buy her ridiculously expensive products that she continually shoves down your throat, and shoot down women who are different or have better knowledge. Terrible company too btw.

Tania
Tania

teana
teanaSydney, NSW10 posts

Long time follower!

Ashy bines programs are NOT A SCAM, people who say this didn't read the terms and conditions properly! I have been a long time follows, have done the life, abbbc boot camp and the ab/ booty challenge. Follow it all and you will get great results (I've lost 30kgs over the years) but now I'm 2017 I'm so disappointed, her Snapchat and Instagram has changed and I now feel she just uses it to advertise her or her friends products, please go back to how it use to be!!

H.h.j
H.h.j

Thief, money hungry, snake, disgusting

I purchased the Ashy bines booty program and never new she would be taking unauthorised payments out of my bank once a month for a stupid app! I had to call my back and cancel my account so she can't theive from my family anymore! She is horrible and what goes around will come back around she's going to end up with nothing once she gets taken down for all the woman she has stolen from! Don't purchase from her, she will take your money monthly from your account! Disgusting!

Soph
Soph

How do you unsubscribe from the booty challenge ap? I don't want to pay for this for the rest of my life is possible? No hate to ashy - I just don't use it!

Tess

Hi! You need to email the support team and request a cancellation. I'm not 100% sure of the email address but it's on her website. :)

Ann White
Ann White

GET A NEW BANK ACCOUNT as she will keep taking money out to fund her lavish lifestyle with trips overseas, trips interstate, lavish restaurants and cars and clothes and makeup Thats what she spends ‘your’ hard earned money on.

Ddcar
Ddcar

If i buy this is it one off or will i have to pay extra monthly fees?

Ange
Ange

They take money out of your account unauthorised amounts from multiple companies. Dont do it

Annie
Annie

It is one off, as long as you read what you are clicking yes to!

Jaz
Jaz

Even after cancelling they continued to take money out of my account

Dee
Dee

Good evening,

I purchased the Ashy bines booty challenge on  5/6/16 and am unsatisfied. I am requesting a refund. My username is dmarie14@live.com.

Respectfully,

Deanna Martinez

702-521-7093

Ashy Bines
Ashy Bines   DM

Hi Deeanna, I have just reviewed the correspondence between you and our support team. I can see that they have responded to you on 14/05/16. Please check both your inbox and junk mail folders for the email from our team detailing this.