Vision Personal Training

See the Best Bootcamps & Fitness Programs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great Personal Trainers

They will help you lose weight and tone and have great customer service. Always with you 100% of the way. Regular msgs to help you stay on target and food monitoring too.

MelbourneGirlie

MelbourneGirlieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Expensive...but worth it...it gets results

As long as you follow their food diary you will get weight loss results...but even if you don't you will still get something out of it. I cannot do without Vision in my life, and its only 30 minutes a couple of times a week. I've stuck to this for over 2 years and I've tried many gyms in my life. Better to spend money here and you will go rather than to a cheaper gym where you don't turn up after a couple of weeks. The trainers are great, and so are the clients. Give it a go I say!

Vision Personal TrainingVision Personal Training

Thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear your experience at your Studio and thank you for being apart of our Vision Community.

Luke

LukeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Prahran Vision

The gym is a good size, super convenient location and has everything that you would need. It's not too busy so you can always get access to what you need without standing around.
The staff are super friendly and supportive, a good little unit.

Vision Personal TrainingVision Personal Training

Hi Luke thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear your experience at your Studio and thank you for being apart of our Vision Community.

Shane E

Shane ESydney, NSW

It works and is time efficient

For me this takes all the time i would normally be at the gym waiting, wondering or doing things incorrectly and condenses to just half an hour where i am actually doing what i should be doing and getting results as a consequence. It is money well spent i would find it hard to go to a standard gym again but if i do I will approach it completely differently. The trainers are all excellent and genuinely committed to their clients.

Vision Personal TrainingVision Personal Training

Hi Shane thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear your experience at your Studio and thank you for being apart of our Vision Community.

Southport Studio

My family and I have been offered friendly encouragement, support, advice and 'know how' to make healthy eating choices, commit to regular exercise, operate gym equipment and negotiate the Vision PT app. Our experience has been life changing

Vision Personal TrainingVision Personal Training

Look forward to my sessions every week

Dedicated staff committed to achieving results. No matter who does the training, they are all enthusiastic and encouraging. Never have that reluctant feeling I have had with other exercise plans or gyms.

Willoughby Studio

Lots of friendly PT’s engaging in different training styles. Always willing to work towards individual clients needs and want.
Have been a member for over 5 years and have made friends in the studio community.

Vision Personal TrainingVision Personal Training

Hi Muzz thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear your experience at your Studio and thank you for being apart of our Vision Community for the last 5 years!

Fun environment with great results!

Easygoing, fun and supportive environment! Have been there for 6 years and will keep coming back. My trainer is super encouraging and all other trainers are also amazing! Highly recommend!

Vision Personal TrainingVision Personal Training

Hi Sharon thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear your experience at your Studio and thank you for being apart of our Vision Community for the last 6 years!

Robert S

Robert SSydney, NSW

Vision Neutral Bay

Its all about the people - those who work there and those that "work" there
I have to admit the initial pressure came from my partner who spoke highly of the team and the people who attended - I will admit that I didn't fully believe that at the time but now that I have joined - I am a convert - which is no mean feat

Vision Personal TrainingVision Personal Training

Hi Robert thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear your experience at your Studio and thank you for being apart of our Vision Community. Glad to hear your a convert ;)

Brighton Vision

Brighton Vision is fantastic! Supportive and friendly staff and great vibe. Definitely works if you want to make real changes to your lifestyle. Has made a huge difference to me.

Rita D

Rita DSydney, NSW

Great atmosphere, great trainers. Very dedicated to your goal achievement. They provide education on nutrition and exercise, support you on your journey and help you stay focussed. A huge shout out to one of their best, Korcan Tuna!

Vision Personal TrainingVision Personal Training

Hi Rita thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear your experience at your Studio and thank you for being apart of our Vision Community.

Loving Vision

I couldn't be happier with my decision to join Vision at Caringbah. Not only is my trainer Sam super supportive, all the staff are. A great team of people helping me to become a better version of myself.

Vision Personal TrainingVision Personal Training

Hi Melinda, thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear your experience at your Studio and thank you for being apart of our Vision Community.

Brian

BrianSydney, NSW

Vision - life changing

Vision Clarence St in Sydney has a great atmosphere that encourages, supports and challenges all clients to improve themselves. I always said that I would never have a personal trainer but that was before I joined Vision. The programs that Jason and Anthony have me doing have truly transformed me and my approach to exercise and eating. The studio offers a range of group classes which are challenging but also very enjoyable. Chil's Saturday morning class is a great way to start the weekend and keeps me focussed on my health and well being. Elliot you have a great team! Keep up the great work.

Vision Personal TrainingVision Personal Training

Hi Brian, thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear your experience at your Studio and thank you for being apart of our Vision Community.

Visitor

VisitorSydney, NSW

Encouragement Plus

Love the positive vibe and encouragement from the pt,s at vision Caringbah. Ash especially has worked with me to stretch my limit whilst still managing shoulder weakness and celebrates my successes and provide positive reinforcement

Sally M

Sally M

Healthy lifestyle Transformation

Vision Gymea Fantastic Team always encouraging supportive no matter what you require in Healthy lifestyle Advice.This is My tenth year absolutely love it . Recommend Vision Personal Training to anyone .thanks

Vision Personal TrainingVision Personal Training

Hi Sally, thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear your experience at your Studio and thank you for being apart of our Vision Community for 10 years!

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Pride and confidence in what I am achieving

Max my trainer has tailored a program specific to my aged body and together we are turning my 63 year old chassis back towards a 50 year old version. today I achieved a 30 minute session on the cross trainer at level 7. when I started 2.5 months ago, I could not make 5 minutes.

Vision Personal TrainingVision Personal Training

Hi Mark, thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear your experience at your Studio and thank you for being apart of our Vision Community. Congratulations on your achievements on the cross trainer!

A life changing experience

My time at Vision Blakehurst has been nothing but life changing. The staff are phenomenal, the support is always there and the classes allow for varied exercise regimes! The staff are friendly and the most supportive group I’ve met. I would recommend Vision Blakehurst to my friends and families as a great way to get into shape and lose a few kgs!

Vision Personal TrainingVision Personal Training

Hi Dan, thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear your experience at your Studio and thank you for being apart of our Vision Community.

Good fundamentals and ongoing support

Joined Vision PT Mona Vale 10 weeks ago. They are supporting me and other members with defining and working towards our own goals. Its an ongoing journey. I have improved in strength and agility and this spills over into every aspect of my life.

Vision Personal TrainingVision Personal Training

Hi Helena, thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear all about your experience at your Studio and thank you for being apart of our Vision Community.

Benedicte O.

Benedicte O.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Consistency and discipline - only way to success

I love being fit but sometime can lack the discipline to stay on track. I started Vision PT over tow years ago and it has provided me with the daily/weekly/monthly consistency to maintain my fitness and shape. I travel a bit which in the past before Vision PT meant big blow out to fitness and weight - whilst I am not an angel now - the program keeps me mindful of moderation with food and wine and keep exercising whilst away.

Vision Personal TrainingVision Personal Training

Hi Benedicte, thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear all about your experience at your Studio and thank you for being apart of our Vision Community.

A real community!

Vision is welcoming and friendly. It is a perfect environment for training and getting into your best shape. The PT element keeps you grounded and on track. The group classes add a little more fun and competition. It's a supportive and motivational space.

Vision Personal TrainingVision Personal Training

Hi Laura, thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear all about your experience at your Studio and thank you for being apart of our Vision Community. We love the Group Exercise Sessions too!