Vision Personal Training

See the Best Bootcamps & Fitness Programs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Scott Perkins

Scott Perkins

Penrith Branch - DONT JOIN IF YOU DO SHIFTWORK

Jamie

JamieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Vision Caulfield is great for reaching your goals

Vision Caulfield has a great owner and dedicated staff who have great skills and knowledge to impart to clients. The team operate a friendly gym where its fun to-lose weight and get fit in a local community where they know everyone personally and introduce all members to newcomers. Very welcoming.

Annie Ross

Annie RossSouth East Queensland, QLD

Vision PT Indooroopilly - fun sessions and excellent results

Vision Indooroopilly has wonderful, friendly, knowledgeable personal trainers. The Group sessions are fun. The personal training sessions are hard work, leading to improved condition. The nutrition program really works. Overall, the results speak for themselves: clients who lose weight and gain fitness.

My personal rehab program

I have had a long illness and needed a personal, well planned and consistent approach to recovering my health and fitness, and Vision training has been perfect for this. I feel welcome and that the trainers are as committed as I am to my goals.

Life changing

Its not just losing 13kg in 16 weeks, for me its the teamwork my trainers create, their dedication and technical ability. Their food knowledge is critical to my success as is their concentration on good form during weight sessions and motivating language. And brilliant boxing sessions.

Amazing knowledge, friendly staff and great facility

Could not fault Vision at Mona Vale especially trainer Ruby! After implementing a nutrition plan and workout routine put together the results have already been noticeable. The staff are all friendly and are passionate about helping others improve their lifestyle.

Christine

ChristineSydney, NSW

Perfect start for the day -

Training at Vision Mona Vale is an overall & positive experience. Knowledgeable trainers providing their expertise to help clients build in strength and fitness. It is a great start to the day.

Meredith B.

Meredith B.Sydney, NSW

Amazing program.

Vision Personal Training is worth every cent. They offer a realistic program that gets results in a friendly and supportive atmosphere. I love everything about going to my local studio - the lovely staff, the camaraderie between clients, my personalised PT program, the small classes. Highly recommended.

Great culture with great trainers

I have been a member at 2 different Vision studios (Brighton + Caulfield) and the theme has been consistent. Great trainers who focus on me as an individual, what I want to achieve and how we get there. I love the passion, expertise and friendly culture of the studio.

Chris Hanger

Chris HangerSydney, NSW

Helped me complete one of the worlds hardest treks

Rhey was instrumental in preparing me to complete the Snowman trek in Bhutan - a month of 4000m+ trekking in remote Bhutan and one of my life goals. Thanks and namaste Rhey.

Jean

JeanSydney, NSW

Best Gym I have ever attended

The trainers all know your name and welcome you as soon as you walk in the door. There is a very friendly atmosphere from clients and trainers. A very family feeling about the gym. The trainers are very knowledgeable, and give you great support to reach your goals.

Excellent!!

I've been at Vision @ Mona Vale for 3 months & have achieved great results. Feeling very fit & energised while losing unwanted fat! They, the trainers, are very professional in how they go about their work, but also personable, welcoming & friendly, making the training a very enjoyable exercise. I recommend to anyone who'll listen!!! Doing the group classes makes it good value for money.

Great Gym, Awesome staff

The team holds you accountable, challenges you to challenge yourself, whilst always working within your physical limitations if injured. (I am) but there are other things I can do to keep going.

Nahed Soliman

Nahed SolimanSydney, NSW

Excellent Gym!

Achieve your goals!

I started at Vision wanting both a health and a fitness outcome. I got them both and more...a friendly, welcoming environment who is generous with help and motivation. I encourage anyone wanting to improve their health and lifestyle going into 2020.

Personalised service, fun & friendly community

Visionpt Templestowe crew are a welcoming bunch who support clients in achieving their goals regardless of life's ups and downs. They never give up and the studio has a great vibe. Great community, fun and friendly banter, personalised service. Alex is a legend in her own sporting achievements, which encourages staff and clients to push themselves beyond their own perceived limits. Cant recommend them highly enough.

Willoughby Vision Personal Training

Friendly, positive and fun environment with strong intentions to get clients to achieve goals! I recommended the trainers to friends due to their knowledge and understanding of individual needs. I love this in my life!

Michael W.

Michael W.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic support and education

The trainers at Gladesville Vision PT are always supportive and friendly. They know when to push you to get the next goal and when to pull to help you get there. The trainers are a font of information and education, form and doing things the right way are always forefront of a training session. I highly recommend them !

Steve B

Steve BSydney, NSW

Friendly and supportive crew

Vision crew at Mosman are always courteous, friendly and encouraging. Training is tailored to individual needs and ability. Good banter and very in touch with a local community feel. Credit to the team that they take such pride in their roles.

Sean

SeanSydney, NSW

Friendly and Supportive Trainers

All Personal Trainers at Castle Hill are amazing and fun to train with. Small and close knit studio with friendly and supportive trainers who get pumped to help you exercise. All staff in the studio are happy to help you and greet you when you walk in. Look forward to going in every time and couldn't recommend it enough