2Vision Personal Training

4.9

Frank F.
Frank F.

Love training here

Professional and caring team. Group classes are awesome. All trainers are knowledgeable about nutrition as well.
Penny
Penny South East Queensland, QLD

Exercise the correct way

Vision Southport PT the correct way to exercise. Trainers that check your every move and stance, always watching and guiding you through your personal journey.
Terrific
Janelle C.
Janelle C.Sydney, NSW

Margie C.
Margie C.

An amazing gym focused on helping their clients meet their health and fitness gaols

The trainers are welcoming, highly skilled and make exercise fun
Their training is thorough and an amazing attention/ focus on exercising safely
Injuries are well- managed and feedback from the client encouraged.
Duck NSW
Duck NSWSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Rubbish

Don't do it, the contract is very hard to stop, the tactics to stay on are dodgy and the personal training is repetitive, boring and ineffective. Its just a money making racket.
Julie-Anne
Julie-AnneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

A great team, a great environment! Would highly recommend

VPT is a fantastic personal training studio right here in Caulfield. Close to public transport, plenty of parking. Vision provides one to one personal training, group fitness classes, seminars and workshops along with various challenges throughout the year to keep it interesting. The Vision team is made up of a very welcoming, professional, knowledgeable group of PT's including Director Peter Sleight and my fab PT Belfort. They have expertise in their field and offer personalised programs to suit everyone. They welcome people of all ages, sizes and shapes. I would highly recommend joining Vision.
Pip
Pip

The trainer was nice; the business is hard to extract yourself from

Even after the contract ends it's very difficult to stop automatic payments. There seems to be no way to contact the business and get a response except, theoretically, through their custom app. I'd resisted installing the app - it's nosy and it charges you automatically, on top of the gym fees - am now trying to for the sole purpose of quitting, and haven't even been able to sign in for long enough to give notice (you have to give a month's notice before payments will stop being deducted). Weeks are going by, expensively. This isn't meant to reflect on the trainer I met, who was helpful, easygoing and happy to change plans around injuries. I am grateful for his help; just wish the business had a contact email, and perhaps shorter contracts.
Michael H.
Michael H.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Unprofessional and untrustworthy

Made a number of false promises they didn’T deliver on and debited my account after I left and refuse to refund the money. Randwick can’t be trusted. Don’t deal with Conner or Paul. Much better options if you want PT
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.Sydney, NSW

Great Gym

Trainers are entuned with clients needs. Love the personal 1:1 engagement, no program is the same and trainers plan different exercises for individual clients needs. I have had a great experience at Vision Balgowlah and can highly recommend them.
Francesca
FrancescaSydney, NSW

Great gym for those who want results - Mona Vale Vision

Engaged team who are keen to see you succeed. A focus on nutrition to keep you accountable and to create new habits longterm. Personal programs to suit all goals /people
Kathy Louridas
Kathy Louridas Sydney, NSW

Best comeback of my life

I needed to loose weight, as no matter what I did nothing was working.
I started at Vision PT Kogarah and was allocated a personal trainer, and with his help and guidance underwent a complete change in how I ate and how I exercised In order to achieve the results that were necessary for me to achieve my weight loss goals.
I am happy with the results that I’ve achieved, and my life has changed for the better. I am so glad that I took the leap of faith.
Jannette
Jannette

Best decision

I've never been a gym person, but I knew I needed to do something, so I booked a no pressure chat with Vision Ponsonby and decided I would give it a go. I've never looked back, six years on (and older) I'm so much healthier and stronger (and happier) than six years ago. If you need to, or want to do something for your health, just give them a call and make a time to chat.
Dawn Wade
Dawn Wade

Rock Solid Fitness Gym

Vision combines science based nutritional science with biomechanically based gym exercise classes and PT. Focus is on individual achievements. Lovely friendly atmosphere. Seminars on shopping wisely, or successfully acheiving health goals add value.
Nicole
Nicole

The best decision I ever made was joining Vision Drummoyne

All the personal trainers at Vision Drummoyne are friendly and very supportive. I love working out I the studio and always walk out feeling great.
Prior to joining Vision Drummoyne, I used to suffer from high blood, but not any more!!
Have been going for over 2 years now, and I'm just sorry I didn't join sooner!!!
Silvana
SilvanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic

I have been going to Vision Caulfield now for just over a year and I very happy with Belfort, Peter and the team, they make me work hard but they get results.