• Rates and Fees

Absolutely don’t recommend

HazzSol
HazzSolSydney, NSW

Didn't work for me

I joined Vision as one of my colleagues lost a decent amount of weight with them, and I myself needed to get in shape for my wedding. During the first meeting the manager/owner said he would be training me...after 2 sessions I was bumped off to a new trainer, who was a nice guy but a bit hopeless. After a few months he got let go and then I have yet another trainer.
I felt that they didn't focus enough on nutrition (which was one of the main reasons why I signed up) and the exercises focused only on weight training. As someone who is already very active and plays sport, exercise isn't an issue for me, food is my major issue. So I cancelled my membership and am now seeing a dietician.

Rates and Fees

Vision Hunter Street, give them a go!

A great place to train with a good atmosphere. Happily recommend this studio to anyone wanting to get started and not feel out of place!
Unfortunately after nearly 10 years as a Vision PT customer I am now working from home with no studio nearby.

Bootcamps & Fitness Programs

Find out how Vision Personal Training compares to other Bootcamps & Fitness Programs

James H.
James H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The team at Vision Hunter St are awesome

The team helped me reach my weight goals and get fitter and stronger as I entered my 50s. Special shout out to Mandra and Katie - highly recommended if you want to improve your lifestyle

Chloe M.
Chloe M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Life changing

Vision PT Blackburn is amazing! I’ve tried a lot of other programs but nothing has worked as well as this one! The trainers are knowledgeable and compassionate and the other members are warm and friendly. Joining Vision was the best decision I ever made!

Melinda H
Melinda HSydney, NSW

Supportive and Encouraging!

Wahroonga Vision Training environment is very positive and encouraging evidenced by my 2 year commitment so far. Strengthening, toning and losing visceral fat has increased my confidence and well being. Thank you to all the team at Vision Wahroonga! Especially my trainers Hugh and Adin

A Amir
A AmirSydney, NSW

Supportive and inspiring

Vision Pyrmont has really been an eye opener. I’ve been to many gyms but the level of support and team spirit they have is next to none. I have been with the same PT the entire time at Vision which is fantastic for support, growth and continuity.
The team at Vision make you feel like family. I am so impressed!

Colin B
Colin BSydney, NSW

Great staff and realistic programmes

Vision Pyrmont is a gym where you don't have to be an ironman or woman to feel comfortable. The emphasis is on physical training PLUS nutrition according to your goals

Sheena K.
Sheena K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Positive and supportive, and it works!

I have been the the Blackburn Vision Personal Training "fam" for over 3 years now. Through a positive and supportive enviroment I have been able to increase my fitness, increase my muscle mass and lose weight. I would definitely recommend Vision to anyone!

Janette  NSW
Janette NSWSydney, NSW

Healthy Habit

I have been an active member at Vision Rosebery for 18 months now and have achieved a number of my goals. My trainer Shinae is excellent and keeps me accountable and on track. I have also had the opportunity of being trained by the other staff members and they are equally supportive and genuine in helping you to achieve your goals. The studio itself is very clean with excellent ammenities particularly important in this stressful pandemic. Other members are respectful, friendly and also encouraging. If you want to lose weight, tone up or just be fitter and healthier you can be assured the team at Rosebery will work with you to achieve your desired outcome.

Caroline S.
Caroline S.Sydney, NSW

Kept me fit and healthy these last 10 years!

The program and the Clarence Street studio helped me lose the weight I needed to in my initial year.
My personal trainers (Mario and then Chil) have ensured I kept my weight off and maintained my fitness.
Everyone is very friendly and encouraging. And it's been great to continue my training virtually on-line since Covid.

Natasha T.
Natasha T.Sydney, NSW

Laughing and hard work make a great combo

Vision Fivedock are helpful, informative and fun the classes at Vision make you work hard but enjoy doing it. Very personalised service too all trainers know you by name and have a smile or listening ear for everyone. App is the best!

DevMev
DevMevSydney, NSW

Excellent way to get results!

Very happy with my PT at Vision there are clear objectives that are working really well for me and my partner. I would highly reccomend to others looking to loose weight or boost lifestyle and fitness.

Rach
RachSydney, NSW

Vision at Clarence Street 10/10!!!

Anyone working in Sydney's CBD - I highly recommend Vision at the Clarence Street site. The owner and his team have created a fun and inclusive community to hang out in. I have been to many gyms in the city over the past years and none compare to Vision at Clarence Street. Great community - Great Studio - 10/10!!!

I wouldn't go anywhere else

I have been training with Kimberley and Chris since they first opened the business. and I wouldn't go anywhere else. Vision Blackburn always has such a friendly vibe, they understand the human element, and it is just like a family .

Vision Personal TrainingVision Personal Training

Thank you so much for your review Coral! We are so pleased to hear your experience at your Studio, and thank you for being apart of our Vision Community.

bruce84
bruce84asked

why do you charge so much when a person wishes to finish training for whatever reason? I saw a figure of $79 quoted for "administration". That is excessive, in my opinion!

Aaron.x
Aaron.xasked

Hello, just wondering how much does it cost and minimum commitment time frames

Lauren
Laurenasked

Please explain method of payment. If I am not happy with results, can I stop paying immediately. Sorry but I have heard many people complain at the way payments continue to be debited after cancelling sessions, thank you.

Scott Perkins
Scott Perkins

Hi payments are debited but you have to pay a fee I cancelled my Credit card after finishing with Vision “Don’t Trust Them”

Jamie
Jamie

Payment is weekly by credit card. There is a 30 day termination period if you want to leave.

Its all pretty straight forward. If you manage your eating sensibly and stick to the excercise regime agreed it will work out as planned, which it does for most people.

Hope this assists.

I have copied the following from my agreement which was provided upfront upon signing up.

To be eligible for our money back guarantee, you must agree to each area of accountability within the "Weekly Report" in your first "Goals
Session". You will also need to fulfil your "Weekly Report" requirements, document your daily nutritional intake and weekly physical activity
on either the Vision Virtual Training (VVT) platform or in the eating and exercise diary, and complete two personal training sessions each
week. If you have not reached your agreed primary fat loss goal by the second "Goals Session" in 9 weeks time, we will provide you with a
refund for those sessions completed in the first 9 weeks. Further, we are so confident in our program, we will continue to train you for FREE
until that primary goal is met.

See all Vision Personal Training questions