Great way to stay fit

I joined the Vision PT family last year in November and it was definitely the best decision! Nowadays, my trainer keeps me accountable and group classes are lots of fun!

Rachel

RachelSydney, NSW

Vision PT is keeping me sane!!

Thank goodness for Vision PT. Especially under this current climate, I’m finding the PT is not only helping with my fitness and strength but also my mental health. Love it.

Gordana Stanojevic

Gordana StanojevicSydney

If you’re not part of this fantastic team, you’re missing out.........

What a great way to stay fit & healthy, with a bunch of fantastic trainers, who’s main objective is to help you reach your goal. Made some great friends along the way as well

Bootcamps & Fitness Programs

Find out how Vision Personal Training compares to other Bootcamps & Fitness Programs

Rhonda

RhondaSydney, NSW

How to change your life and feel fantastic!

Vision changed my life and my health. It teaches you how to enjoy exercise, how to get the best results for your body, plus the right nutrition and it's positive impact on your day to day life.
The trainers go out of their way to support you through your journey.
Invaluable training on every level!

Fareeda Amir

Fareeda AmirSydney, NSW

Enjoy every moment spent there

I have been training at Vision Pyrmont for almost a year now. The atmosphere there is cheerful, friendly and encouraging. I have been able to achieve a level of fitness that I did not think possible at my age. I am 70+

Ben

BenSydney, NSW

Vision is more than just a gym!

Vision is a place where you not only go to train but also go to learn and be coached. They understand that cardio is not the answer to everything and work with you every step of the way to achieve your goal, what ever that may be. I cannot speak highly enough about vision!

Maggie Chegwyn

Maggie ChegwynSydney, NSW

Thanks to Vision

I really appreciate Antoine,s respect for me as an older member - my physical stength has definitely improved and so enjoy our sessions immensely - I also feel very positive after my session - so thanks to you all maggie

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Friendly and professional ........ and they help me get good results

James and his team at Vision Lane Cove deliver a great health and fitness service. They all have just the right balance by being friendly yet maintaining a professional approach. I've been training at Vision for more than two years now and intend to continue doing so.

Great Place to Achieve Goals

I have been a part of Vision Kogarah for the past three years and the staff at Vision Kogarah are so encouraging and supportive when it comes to helping their clients achieve goals and to make changes to their lifestyle and I really enjoy being part of their family friendly environment.

Glenorians

GlenoriansSydney, NSW

Love Vision at Wahroonga!!!!

I have been training with Vision at Wahroonga for almost 7 years. Love the environment, everyone is friendly and supportive. It really helps with reaching your goal and staying at the weight you want to if you have that ongoing support, and you are held accountable. I have never had the results I have had at Vision at any other gym, and I believe that comes down to they don't just look at exercise, but at how you eat. You only have one body, and it's never to late to be the best physical version of yourself you can be. Vision help you with that journey. Love the studio, and all the other clients are friendly and encouraging too.

Ginny

GinnySydney, NSW

Best Gym

I have been attending this gym for years and it is still the best. Stick with this gym and you will achieve your goals. Vision Bondi Junction supports you in all areas to achieve your goal whatever it may be. All ages and all shapes and sizes. Best of all fun staff. Enjoy

Philippe

PhilippeIllawarra, NSW

Results orientated gym

Wollongong vision is a terrific place to go if you want to change the way you look and feel. A system that actually works, the friendliest staff who motivate you to reach your own achievable goals. Special mention to Scott and the rest of the team there.

Elloise

ElloiseSydney, NSW

Amazing gym! Friendly and well run!

I love Vision Lindfield! The classes are well structured and the trainers are great! All classes are suited to different fitness capabilities and everyone is included. I would recommend this gym to my friends and family.

Lucy C

Lucy CSydney, NSW

The only gym that has worked for me

This is the only gym that I have stayed at for more than two months! Partly due to achievable goals and someone constantly encouraging you (keeping you honest), but also the atmosphere - all ages, shapes, and approaches to exercise in a friendly, supportive environment. Very few show ponies, loads of smiles and laughter.

Nitz

NitzSydney, NSW

Vision Hunter St - Awesome

Awesome gym, professional trainers who will assists you into achieving your goals. Supportive atmosphere within the trainers. Great classes which helps burn that FAT. Highly recommended if you are keen to make a change - Vision Hunter St is your studio.

Vision Gymea

Wendy

WendySydney, NSW

Vision Personal Training Lindfield

I've belonged to many gyms before and have had lots of personal training but none have compared to the experience I'm enjoying and benefiting from at Vision Lindfield. Each client is treated like a good friend and motivation to achieve goals is presented in a way that really allows you to achieve and surpass your own goals. Have never felt more fit and motivated in my life

Rudolf S

Rudolf SSydney, NSW

Vision Bangor very supportive

I went to Vision to lose wight which I have achieved but it also improved my eating habits, level of fitness and health. They are very motivating and supportive in achieving your goals. Mine are now focused on completing a Half Marathon this year. I would have never thought I would be capable of doing a 1/2 Marathon but my personal trainer Chris compiled a training plan for me to achieve this goal.

I highly recommend Vision Bangor if you want to lose weight and improve your health.

Thanks Guys

Gina I

Gina ISydney, NSW

Vision PT Kogarah

The group of trainers at Kogarah are very motivating, friendly and vested in their clients achieving their goals. There is a great vibe in the studio and training is always fun. I have been a member for just over 5 years and I would recommend the studio to anyone interested in improving their health and fitness. My trainer Jason has helped me achieve weight and fitness goals and I am the fittest I have been in my life.

My Personal Trainer Mosman by Rosemary Thompson 1st March 2020.

Coralie at Mosman is very caring and focussed on getting results. I need to get the strength back in my legs and lower back. The training program she has put me on is really helping me gain strength again. Coralie understands peoples needs and tailors a program to suite the individual. I am very pleased with how things are going and will continue on and make this a lifestyle change to follow.

Lauren

Laurenasked

Please explain method of payment. If I am not happy with results, can I stop paying immediately. Sorry but I have heard many people complain at the way payments continue to be debited after cancelling sessions, thank you.

Scott Perkins
Scott Perkins

Hi payments are debited but you have to pay a fee I cancelled my Credit card after finishing with Vision “Don’t Trust Them”

Jamie
Jamie

Payment is weekly by credit card. There is a 30 day termination period if you want to leave.

Its all pretty straight forward. If you manage your eating sensibly and stick to the excercise regime agreed it will work out as planned, which it does for most people.

Hope this assists.

I have copied the following from my agreement which was provided upfront upon signing up.

To be eligible for our money back guarantee, you must agree to each area of accountability within the "Weekly Report" in your first "Goals
Session". You will also need to fulfil your "Weekly Report" requirements, document your daily nutritional intake and weekly physical activity
on either the Vision Virtual Training (VVT) platform or in the eating and exercise diary, and complete two personal training sessions each
week. If you have not reached your agreed primary fat loss goal by the second "Goals Session" in 9 weeks time, we will provide you with a
refund for those sessions completed in the first 9 weeks. Further, we are so confident in our program, we will continue to train you for FREE
until that primary goal is met.

A little question

A little questionasked

Can you sign up for.just boxing class group training and if so how much is ew h class

Vision Personal TrainingVision Personal Training

Hi There, head to our website and check out which Studio is the closest to you. Give them a call and they can discuss with your the options available around training and Group Training.

Aaron X.

Aaron X.asked

Can you sign up and do just 1 30 min PT session a week, I can’t afford the $261 a fortnight for 2 a week?

Michael P.
Michael P.

Certainly can. That also gives you access to the gym during opening hours and all group training sessions which are really good.

Get an answer from our members and Vision Personal Training representatives