Tiffany

TiffanyIllawarra, NSW

Very efficient

We have a recently built a new home with McDonald Jones Homes and the ActronAir conditioning unit was included. We upgraded to the 20KW system and cant fault it. It is quite and cools the house down within 30mins.

Purchased in November 2019.

fullyMelbourne.

So noisy

Purchased in October 2019.

fully

That doesn't help me, but yeah okay.

Laurent

LaurentSydney, NSW

Great After Sale Service Steve & Daniel

After three years, the aircon stopped working. I was very concerned when I read the reviews. We called Actron Air and explained that our air con stopped working and they told us that a team will come to check it out. About a week after, Steve & Daniel came to our place. In no time they located the issue, repaired it and told us that it is under warranty. We are not totally convinced with the quality of the product as our neighbour who also got an ActronAir airconditioning got some issue just after 2 years but hopefully the after sale service (Steve & Daniel) were great, fast and efficient. Thank you Guys.

Hi Laurent,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review on Product Review. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you've chosen ActronAir.

ReddySydney, NSW

It’s ok , but very noisy

I recently installed Actron Air , Not bad , but very noisy, I am not sure weather I should have chosen higher end model , but I got single phase , so no option, just installed, so want to wait and see

Purchased in July 2019.

Home Insulation Level Not sure
Reddy

Thank you, i have contacted installer and he said , its common with this type of model and advised me to install some component which will reduce the noice , but the price is around $500 so i donot want to proceed further.

Beanie53

Beanie53Perth, WA

Love my Actron Air

Purchased in September 2012.

ActronAirActronAir

Hi Beanie53, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review on Product Review. We appreciate all feedback and are happy to hear you have chosen ActronAir, to cool your house in summer and heat your house in winter!

Dale

DaleSydney, NSW

Recommend this to any prospective purchaser

Very impressed with the performance of this unit. We chose the 20kw unit due to the fact that we have a two story open plan home and with two zones it really does well both in sumer and in winter... handels the hotest and coldest day with ease. I would recomend this to anyone

Purchased in May 2018.

ActronAirActronAir

Hi Dale, Thanks for taking your time and leaving feedback on Product Review. We appreciate all feedback and are happy to hear you have chosen ActronAir for your home. Stay warm this winter and cool for the coming summer!

PhillipHunter Region, NSW

Try anything but this

Purchased in September 2018.

JasonSydney

Parts / Service - AVOID

Trying to get my 92year old Mothers Air con fixed, was diagnosed as a faulty capacitor - called Actron to give them the model and serial number etc - given wrong information regarding capacitor size by the Actron Service / Parts division. I paid someone to come out and fix it, but as it was the wrong part they had to go back and get the right one - costing me $150 more in service fee as I had to pay for the bloke to drive in peak hour traffic to get the right part...

Purchased in February 2000.

Call was made to 1300 522 722 at 11:27am on Tues Jan 29th 2019

Actron air ducted system

Not the cheapest quote for ducted air, but the most detailed and had two systems to choose from- three or two zoned. Very quick installation from acceptance of the quote, considering it was installed in November this was amazing! Installers were on time and efficient. Have used the system all summer even on the 45+ degree days and it has been awesome! Very quiet units both inside and out and quick cooling- I only use on low setting and its cool within 10min. Very happy so far :D

Purchased in November 2018.

ActronAirActronAir

Hi Grace, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review on Product Review. We appreciate all feedback and are happy to hear you are enjoying the comfort of your Classic system.

Review collected in partnership with ActronAir

This is my 2nd unit in fifteen years and still the same issue it just is not doing the job

I decided to purchase a NEW ACTRON A/C for my upstairs living area (ducted) however as with the last unit I purchased fifteen years ago I am bitterly disappointed, the unit just cant cope even though I was advised this unit was what I needed for the job. The unit is very quiet but takes hours to cool the upstairs and then not the temperature I want. I also wanted to separate one of the bedrooms to have its own climate control as my daughter suffers from asthma and overheating and was told this was not possible.

Purchased in August 2018 for $5,000.00.

Home Insulation Level Average
Room Type Large Bedroom

Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

Perfectly cools and heats!

My ActronAir Classic has been on point for two summers now. It has coped on the 35 degrees plus days well and can be kept on all day no problem. It cools the house fast and efficiently during the days and helping us get a good nights sleep. The controls are simply and easy to use, from changing air flow, temperature and setting timers. I would recommend ActronAir units to all my friends and family!

Date PurchasedDec 2018
ActronAirActronAir

Hi Andrew, Thanks for the review. We appreciate all feedback on Product Review. We hope you continue to stay cool in Summer and warm in winter with your ActronAir Classic system.

Allan

AllanSydney, NSW

This is perfect, should have done it sooner.

This unit cools the entire house very quickly and even in the extreme heat we have had over Christmas. The controller is very user friendly, even my 7 year old can use it.

Purchased in December 2018 for $6,800.00.

ActronAirActronAir

Hi Allan, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on Product Review. We appreciate all feedback and are happy to hear you are enjoying the comfort of your ActronAir Classic system.

Review collected in partnership with ActronAir

Actron air is a waste of time and money

Actron air ducted system broke down in 2015 call actron air to come out one of the gas line broke them replace the the front condenser broking gas line compressor start up capacitor 2019 hot weather this peace of crap actron air ducted system broke down again not worth it money wast of money

Date PurchasedAug 2012

VIKAS

VIKASSTANHOPE GARDENS

Perfect Air Conditioner for home

Actron AC was installed at my place in Jan 2013 and is working perfectly fine since then. Never had any issues with my air conditioner and get the cooling immediately on the hot days and heating on the cold days. Very efficient unit. Also, great after sales Service. Will definitely recommend Actron AC to my friends and family.

Date PurchasedJan 2013
ActronAirActronAir

Hi Vikas, Thank you for taking the time to place your comment on Product Review. We are delighted to hear you are pleased with your Classic unit. Your feedback is important to us. Thanks - Andrew

Margery

MargeryCopeton

Great for our house specially during summer

This was all we needed to cool and heat our 3 bed room house. We also have a long hall way so got surprised how well this air con unit works as the tubes are super long! It takes mere seconds to cool the house or heat the house and we love the system

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Ian S

Ian SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent hardware, & works superb but useless delivery by supplier

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Cannot cope with hot days

Currently, the temperature outside is 39 degrees, inside temperature is 30 degrees with air-conditioner on 16 degrees. This is very inefficient. Have come home from work with an air conditioner that works well. We have not used this much - only on hot days 30 plus. At least it is still going today. Usually it stops with very hot days ie over 38 degrees.

Date PurchasedNov 2012

A Quiet & Efficient Actron Ducted Add-On A/C Unit to Existing Brivis Gas Heater

Unhappy1045

Unhappy1045AU

Costly

Two years old the control panel had to be replaced at a cost of $180 plus $200 service call which is not under warranty. Five years and eight months Just out of warranty the soft starter had to be replaced at a cost of $650. lucky the technical had a spare one in his van.

Date PurchasedSep 2012

Best designed unit...silent in operation and so cool

This unit would have.to be the most efficient unit I've seen and experienced.
2nd to none in efficiency,style,.and comfort.
Other manufacturers should take a leaf and adapt to this design and efficiency.
My hat off to the manufacturer and my congratulations to a job well done in the best air conditioning unit ever...

Date PurchasedJan 2017