Biopure Water For Life

Biopure Water For Life

See the Best Home Care Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fantastic people to deal with and quality product

After doing enormous amount of research online for a new reverse osmosis water filter system, I found a huge variation in pricing and different unknown brands. I decided to speak to someone in person and found Christian a wealth of knowledge and info. Thank you very much for recommending such a brilliant system for my family to enjoy healthy, clean water. I would like to also thank Clayton who installed my system, you were an absolute perfectionist and treated our home like it was his own. He even gave our existing tape a nice clean. Thank you to the entire Bio Pure team. Absolute fantastic service and value.

Brilliant service and workmanship!

Our under bench water purifier was relocated and re-connected when we had our new kitchen put in recently. We noticed the water was running quicker than usual afterwards. Thankfully, our annual service for the system was due shortly after. Clayton, who's taken care of our water purification system for years now, quickly identified it hadn't been installed correctly and re-installed it with precision and attention to detail as always. Thanks Clayton for your ongoing and much appreciated service. We're drinking purified, alkalized water to your health!!

The best value reverse osmosis system

Never ever drinking tap water again after we had a alkaline under sink reverse osmosis installed by Biopure. The water is so clean and pure to drink I love it. My friends are now calling me a water snob.

Awesome pure water for the whole family

Biopure water for life installed a under sink water purifier in our home just before xmas last year and the whole family could not be any happier. We all are certainly drinking alot more water now that the chemical taste is gone. They also left me a small water test kit so that I know that our water is alkaline like promised.

Great Products

Changed from Pure Water Systems to Bio pure this week. Should have done it years ago, great products, materials at a good price with the best service. Go straight to Biopure, you won't be disappointed.

Really good service from Biopure. Happy customer.

Really happy with the finished product. Christian was helpful in explaining the product and assisting with my queries. Clayton arrived early, and did a good job with the install, and went above and beyond in his service. I ordered a reverse osmosis undersink system, and Clayton was able to squeeze in the large tank under the sink, and make some minor adjustments to the shelving to retain as much storage space as possible. Also loved the small bonus water testing kit that was thrown in, thank you. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a undersink water filter.

Extremely happy with our system and service given

We purchased our water purifier system from Biopure advanced water filtration around 10 years ago and was impressed from the start with the service and the excellent quality and value of the product we had installed.
Their ongoing service is highly appreciated and very well priced. One of the reasons why we chose this company comes down to the fact that you can purchase from the website or you can go to a physical premises and get help and advice and see the product that you will be getting and how it works.

Very happy.

I rang this company and spoke to [name removed]. He was patient and understanding and happy to give me all the information I wanted regarding water filtration. I made a few calls just to clarify a few things and was given the same courtesy each time. Due to his professionalism and friendliness, I went ahead with the purchase. The unit arrived promptly and my family has been really happy with the product. I am happy to recommend this company because of their great service and the quality of their products.
Friendliness, advice, professionalism.

Under sink water filter

I phoned the company on there 1300 255 345 and spoke to christian. He was able to give me all the information I required and offered the best solution to our water problems. The postage was overnight and the under sink system, tap and pressure limiting valve were of the highest quality Ive seen for the price.
Quality, 10 year warranty, USA made

Outstanding service

Extremely happy with the service we have received from [names removed] at Advanced Water Filters.
We purchased a 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis, the product is excellent with good quality fittings & the water tastes great!
The service that we have received is second to none (we didn't think great service like that was still around). The boys have been so easy to talk to & eager to help.
We highly recommend Advanced Water Filtration, for quality of product, & outstanding service.
Good price for a good quality system