Madbro

MadbroSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Filtered Water at a Great Price

Kathleen in the office was a very pleasant and knowledgeable CSO helping to get the product best for me at a great price. On time, Abdul turned up and from the start showed he was a capable and professional technician. Abdul was polite and helpful and skilled with the installation. Tap looks good, water tastes terrific and bank balance not ruined. Highly recommended.

Store LocationClean and Clear Website
Clean a.Clean and Clear Water

Thanks for the awesome review Madbro. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear you were pleased with our filter and services. Thanks again!

Service people were Prompt and on time. The company was highly professional from the initial phone call through to the jobs completion- very highly recommended and I would use again

Clean a.Clean and Clear Water

Thanks for the awesome review Richard. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear you were pleased with our filter and services. Thanks again!

Great Service

Yusuf did a wonderful job of installing my new water filter today. The process was quick and there was no mess left behind. I found both Yusuf and the office staff very polite and friendly.

Clean a.Clean and Clear Water

Thank you for taking the time to give this great review Maria. We appreciate your time and we agree Yusuf is a great technician. Thanks again!

Nirav

NiravSydney, NSW

Fully satisfied with service.The guys name Yusuf did a perfect job .My family is happy with new tap and water cooler.

Fully satisfied with the service.The technician name Yusuf did a perfect job for me.He knows his jay very well.My family is very new ware tap and top of that water cooler system.

Clean a.Clean and Clear Water

Thanks for the awesome review Nirav. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear you were pleased with Yusuf's services. Thank you once again.

Deddy Rachman

Deddy RachmanSydney, NSW

Great water filter and service

Very impressed with the technicians (Abdul and Omar) who installed my water filter. very friendly and knowledgeable. Thank you so much for the service. Even learn few tips for cleaning my kettle.. Highly recommended!!!!

Clean a.Clean and Clear Water

Thank you so much for your kind words Deddy. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we agree, our technicians are truly a gem to have on our team!

Absolutely satisfied

Been through so many companies yet Clean & Clear Water have been on the top of my list. From staff, to pricing & the technician who came out & installed my water filter. Wish I had gone with them earlier. Will definitely recommend.

Clean a.Clean and Clear Water

Thank you so much for your kind words Anna. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and looking forward to providing you with our services in the years to come.

Sue

Sue

Satisfied customer

Extremely pleased with my new filter system. Not only was the technician very professional, however the office staff were helpful and friendly. Clean & Clear ticked all the boxes....Pricing, services, quality and warranty!

Clean a.Clean and Clear Water

Thanks for the awesome review Sue. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear you were pleased with our filter and services. Thank you once again!

Bronwen

BronwenSydney, NSW

Terrible

I ordered a filter system last week and was advised install this Saturday. Waited all day. No one turned up. Not even a phone call. No second chance here. I cancelled my order. Going to Bunnings instead.

Clean a.Clean and Clear Water

Thank you for providing your feedback and letting us know about this issue. Please reach me personally via email or phone call and do my best to resolve the issue. admin@cleanandclearwater.com.au or 1300 733 853.

Nita

NitaSydney.,NSW

Disgusting company

Very unprofessional receptionist ! Service canceled by the company but no phone call or any voicemail left to advice me!!!
Not reliable at all! I wouldn’t recommend to anyone to use this company!

Clean a.Clean and Clear Water

We truly apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Feel free to re-schedule an appointment by calling us directly on 1300 733 853. We hope to have the opportunity to communicate soon.

Tee

TeeSydney

Day old filter doesnt work

Purchased the 3 stage filter, the next day I noticed white bits in the water. I used it a couple more times then it stopped working altogether. Called their reception, they advised me that a technician will be in touch and come out the next day. Didn't receive a call back and no technician came to check.

Clean a.Clean and Clear Water

We are always here to help. Please contact us on 1300 733 853 to resolve the issue.

Liang

LiangMelbourne

Bad experience with this clean &clear company

It was very bad bad bad experience to deal with this company. The water flow was so weak after installation for 4 weeks. We keep to call the company and told us to wait until their technician who come back from Sydney to fix. Totally waiting nearly 1.5 months. NO Recommend this company at all.choose any other companies.

Clean a.Clean and Clear Water

We are always here to help. We always offer to send out a plumber from Melbourne until our technician can come out to you and resolve the issue. Please do not hesitate to call for any further assistance.

Rose K

Rose KArtarmon

Very good product

I have been with Clean and Clear Water for 7+ years. Each year they phone us up to remind us that our filters need changing. . I would say the filters are good quality, made in USA. I have 3 filters, but there is no fluoride filter.

Clean a.Clean and Clear Water

Thank you for your feedback. It makes us happy that you have been a loyal customer of ours for so many years. You can contact us and we are able to attach a fluoride filter to your system if that was what you are after. Thank you!

Awesome unit

I got the reverse omis with the chiller, the unit is everything I imaged and the installler was sensational, very satisfied customer.

Clean a.Clean and Clear Water

We appreciate your feedback. It makes us very happy to know that you are satisfied with our products!

Mary

MarySydney

Great technician

Had yearly filters changed today..technician was thorough, clean and tidy. Was very knowledgeable when I asked my usual 100 questions lol

Clean a.Clean and Clear Water

We appreciate your feedback. It makes us very happy to know that you were pleased with our services. Thank you once again!

On time and reliable

Had yearly maintenance. Fast and efficient. Water quality is good. Use in all my cooking. No stain build up in kettle.

Clean a.Clean and Clear Water

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to know that you had a great experience with your service. Thank you once again!

Safa

SafaSydney

Best thing ever

I got my clean & Clear filter put in today, it was such a fast and easy process and it works amazingly.

Clean a.Clean and Clear Water

We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying our new filter. Thank you for your positive feedback!

Clean and Clear

I’ve had my filters serviced by Clean and Clear for the last 7 years, I’m very satisfied with their service

Clean a.Clean and Clear Water

Thank you for your feedback. It makes us happy to hear that you are satisfied with our product and services.

Caroline

CarolineYagoona

Best filter

Excellent service. Very good filter service . The water is clear & tastes great. I have a lot of family & friends that are very happy

Clean a.Clean and Clear Water

We are glad that you are enjoying the taste of your filtered water. We appreciate your feedback!

P.K.

P.K.Sydney, NSW

Set and forget filtered water.

I've been a customer for 13 years. Reliable yearly reminders and service, polite staff and free hardware repair when/if necessary.

Clean a.Clean and Clear Water

Thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate your loyalty to our company and looking forward to many more years of services.

Great work

Adam seems to have a good knowledge of the product and explained how to maximise the efficacy of the system. He also rearranged service appointment to suit my needs.

Clean a.Clean and Clear Water

We appreciate your feedback. Great to hear that you had a good experience with our technician!