Listing monitored by Clean and Clear Water

Biggest K.
Biggest K.Sydney, NSW

Always charge too much.

Company had on a number of occasions stated one price over the phone then charged a lot more on attendance. $155 for the 3 filters then $240 when they attended. Not happy. Did the same to I know pensioner as well.

Vanessa
VanessaSydney, NSW

Jay was amazing!!

Jay has been out a couple of times to service our water filter. He was extremely polite, helpful, kind and knowledgeable. He spent so much time trying to sort out our problem with our water filter and did not leave until it worked perfectly and until we were happy. It is so nice to see young people who are eager to please, extremely well mannered and well presented.Our water tastes great and the filter system is working perfectly. Thankyou Jay for your time and patience. This company is very lucky to have you as part of their team.

BillSydney, NSW

Have Been A Customer For Over 10 Years .....Great Water And Excellent Service

Upgraded our system last year. Moe just did first annual service of the new system. Explained things well. Arrived in time slot .

Issa AlzardGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Complaint

Janine G
Janine GSydney, NSW

Bad taste

I had this company ring me saying my filter was due to be changed. While my water still tasted great, i decided to have it changed. The came out and changed all 3 filters and when they left the water tasted horrendous. I keep calling them to come back and change it. They have changed it 4 times now and it still tasted terrible. They were suppose to come back today between 9am and 12pm and it's now nearly 4pm and still no show.
I have spent a fortune on buying bottled water and no compensation was offered for that. Very dissapointed and would not recommend this company to anyone.

Teresa Davis
Teresa Davis

Excellent customer setvice

Moe phoned and gave an ETA, arrived in time and fitted new water filter. Moe was at all times highly professional, and fully explained process.

Chantelle M.
Chantelle M.Sydney, NSW

Unprofessional, unreliable

My nan has cancer and we wanted nan to be drinking pure water. I called a week before installation day and was told installation will be done on a Thurs. Received a call Thurs saying that installation is rescheduled for the next day Fri. Fri came and no show so I called and complain. The lady said someone will be out on Monday and still no show. Will never recommend this company to anyone. How can you run a business and be so unreliable. Very disgusted.

Very good.

I made the right decision in choosing clean and clear water to replace our old and broken water filter. Excellent service,very happy with it. Moe made a call before coming and was punctual.He is very polite and explained everything of what we need to know.Thanks again Moe.

Jackie E.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Very disappointed with service

Not happy with service. 3 attempts to have you show up at the 3 hourly slot quoted. Price quoted did not match what was charged. This was after checking my existing file and quoting on what was required. Overcharged and unhappy

Jackie E.

When I rang on Friday they weren't going to help just said that's it

Jackie E.

Look at your emails and you'll see several emails querying this so you can find my file. Surname may be different. I'm in Ourimbah

Find out how Clean and Clear Water compares to other Home Care Shops

Love my new water filter!

Excellent service and excellent product. The installer, Jay was punctual, courteous and went out of his way to make sure we were happy with everything. I can highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a quality water filter at a reasonable price.

AdminClean and Clear Water

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us this comment Almasa. Our company values put customers satisfaction as top priority and we are happy that Jay's services met your standards. Thank you once again.

Don’t waste your time

They are unable to even schedule an appointment and even after multiple attempts did not show up. Unreliable and incomplete.

Jenny
JennySydney, NSW

Highly recommend

We are very happy with our stage 4 filter, 3 way mixer faucet, and the installation provided by Jay was professional and tidy. Thank you for our clean drinking water!

Quick and efficient

John arrived on time and was quick and efficient. No price increase for a number of years. Reasonable price too.

AdminClean and Clear Water

Thank you for your amazing feedback Michael. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback about the maintenance of your water filter and look forward to having you with us in the years ahead.

Jana
Jana Sydney, NSW

Great Service

Jay was professional and efficient! He made some great recommendations which myself and my partner are really pleased with!

The overall system itself is meeting our needs perfectly.

Would highly recommend clean and clear water.

AdminClean and Clear Water

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us this comment Jana. Our company values put customers satisfaction as top priority and we are happy that Jay's services met your standards. Thank you once again.

Mariam
Mariam Sydney, NSW

Good

Good service. The technician jay convinced me to go for stage 4 with a different ceramic filter that filters 99 percent more than the regular filter costing me approx 100 dollars more than stage 3 offer. I am happy with the water, its wonderful to drink.

The free cooler provided has a weird taste or smell coming although I had washed the cooler prior to use. Not sure how to fix it.

Read more reviews - page 2

shakir99
shakir99asked

Hi, Does Clean and Clear do installations in Melbourne?

Bill

Yes both Sydney and Melbourrne.

Pete
Peteasked

Hi, can anyone advise what the annual cost for replacement of the clean and clear water filters is?
Email reply to [email removed]
Thanks, Peter

Kit
Kit

Hi Peter, it’s $119 plus anything else they decide needs replacing. If you don’t agree, they tell you your warranty will be void. We were told another part had to be replaced which ended up costing us $155. Maybe next year they will tell us something else needs to be replaced and it will be $200!

interested to see if there are other water filter companies out there to compare to. I’ll be looking.

Gra
Gra

Hi Peter, It is $119 for the normal yearly replacement and then every two years another part needs replacing and that brings it up to the $155. I had mine done yesterday and that was the cost. I am extremely happy with mine as the water is lovely and fresh tasting.

Tiffiny
Tiffiny

It's supposed to be $119 for 2 stages, or $155 for 3 stages (the 3rd stage only needs to be changed every 2 years), however Clean and Clear have charged me $155 for the last 3 years in a row, and even though they tell me on the phone that "the third stage was changed last year so you don't need to change it this year" the plumber who comes onsite just replaces all 3 stages anyway, and I don't find out until I get the invoice (and look in our kitchen bin to find all the old filters laying in there with our rubbish).

Carmi
Carmiasked

How much is the filter to change every year?

Get an answer from our members and Clean and Clear Water representatives