Clean and Clear Water

Clean and Clear Water

Worst customer service experience of my life!

Where to even start with this joke of a company?

I took an entire day off work to get the filter installed and half an hour after the technician left my entire kitchen was flooded because he hasn't installed it properly.

Called immediately to get him to come back to fix it and was told he would be back the next day so I took more time off work and he never even bothered to showed up. Meanwhile we couldn't use my kitchen sink at all.

I called through and spoke to Sue who is apparently in charge and she told me we would have to wait a week to get this fixed so a week without a kitchen sink because of their technicians mistake and was offered no compensation or refund for the two days I took off work plus the week without a kitchen sink.

When I wasn't happy with this outcome, Sue promised to call back the following morning to offer a resolution and she never called, I followed up twice and was told she was busy and would call back, but it's now been weeks and still no phone call so I'm guessing she just expects me to forget about it.

Absolutely disgusting customer service as soon as they have your money and no ownership of their mistakes.

On top of all of that, the filter is barely a month old and the water tastes like dirt more and more every day so we will be pursuing an attempt at a product return with a full refund so I can switch to another more reliable and honest company.

There are better options out there, don't make the same mistake we did by choosing this company.

Oh, and don't bother replying with your copy and paste 'Call us so we can help you' response to all your negative feedback. I tried calling several times and nothing was done to help so don't pretend like you care just for the public eye.

Hi William. We set a high standard for ourselves and are sorry to hear that standard was not met in your interaction with our business. Looking further into this issue, "Isabella" (your partner/wife) contacted Sue on the 03/04/19 at 11:10am. Sue assisted you over the phone with switching off the leaver of the filtration system that will completely stop any water running. Sue booked our technician Abdul to go out on the morning of the 06/04/19 which is only 3 days after us being notified of the issue and confirmed by our technician, the leak was rectified on that morning. We are happy to discuss this further via email or over the phone on 02 9707 1663 / sue@cleanandclearwater.com.au

Service people were Prompt and on time. The company was highly professional from the initial phone call through to the jobs completion- very highly recommended and I would use again

Thanks for the awesome review Richard. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear you were pleased with our filter and services. Thanks again!

Great Service

Yusuf did a wonderful job of installing my new water filter today. The process was quick and there was no mess left behind. I found both Yusuf and the office staff very polite and friendly.

Thank you for taking the time to give this great review Maria. We appreciate your time and we agree Yusuf is a great technician. Thanks again!

Fully satisfied with service.The guys name Yusuf did a perfect job .My family is happy with new tap and water cooler.

Fully satisfied with the service.The technician name Yusuf did a perfect job for me.He knows his jay very well.My family is very new ware tap and top of that water cooler system.

Thanks for the awesome review Nirav. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear you were pleased with Yusuf's services. Thank you once again.

Great water filter and service

Very impressed with the technicians (Abdul and Omar) who installed my water filter. very friendly and knowledgeable. Thank you so much for the service. Even learn few tips for cleaning my kettle.. Highly recommended!!!!

Thank you so much for your kind words Deddy. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we agree, our technicians are truly a gem to have on our team!

Absolutely satisfied

Been through so many companies yet Clean & Clear Water have been on the top of my list. From staff, to pricing & the technician who came out & installed my water filter. Wish I had gone with them earlier. Will definitely recommend.

Thank you so much for your kind words Anna. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and looking forward to providing you with our services in the years to come.

Satisfied customer

Extremely pleased with my new filter system. Not only was the technician very professional, however the office staff were helpful and friendly. Clean & Clear ticked all the boxes....Pricing, services, quality and warranty!

Thanks for the awesome review Sue. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear you were pleased with our filter and services. Thank you once again!

Terrible

I ordered a filter system last week and was advised install this Saturday. Waited all day. No one turned up. Not even a phone call. No second chance here. I cancelled my order. Going to Bunnings instead.

Thank you for providing your feedback and letting us know about this issue. Please reach me personally via email or phone call and do my best to resolve the issue. admin@cleanandclearwater.com.au or 1300 733 853.

Disgusting company

Very unprofessional receptionist ! Service canceled by the company but no phone call or any voicemail left to advice me!!!
Not reliable at all! I wouldn’t recommend to anyone to use this company!

We truly apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Feel free to re-schedule an appointment by calling us directly on 1300 733 853. We hope to have the opportunity to communicate soon.

Day old filter doesnt work

Purchased the 3 stage filter, the next day I noticed white bits in the water. I used it a couple more times then it stopped working altogether. Called their reception, they advised me that a technician will be in touch and come out the next day. Didn't receive a call back and no technician came to check.

We are always here to help. Please contact us on 1300 733 853 to resolve the issue.

Bad experience with this clean &clear company

It was very bad bad bad experience to deal with this company. The water flow was so weak after installation for 4 weeks. We keep to call the company and told us to wait until their technician who come back from Sydney to fix. Totally waiting nearly 1.5 months. NO Recommend this company at all.choose any other companies.

We are always here to help. We always offer to send out a plumber from Melbourne until our technician can come out to you and resolve the issue. Please do not hesitate to call for any further assistance.

Very good product

I have been with Clean and Clear Water for 7+ years. Each year they phone us up to remind us that our filters need changing. . I would say the filters are good quality, made in USA. I have 3 filters, but there is no fluoride filter.

Thank you for your feedback. It makes us happy that you have been a loyal customer of ours for so many years. You can contact us and we are able to attach a fluoride filter to your system if that was what you are after. Thank you!

Awesome unit

I got the reverse omis with the chiller, the unit is everything I imaged and the installler was sensational, very satisfied customer.

We appreciate your feedback. It makes us very happy to know that you are satisfied with our products!

Great technician

Had yearly filters changed today..technician was thorough, clean and tidy. Was very knowledgeable when I asked my usual 100 questions lol

We appreciate your feedback. It makes us very happy to know that you were pleased with our services. Thank you once again!

On time and reliable

Had yearly maintenance. Fast and efficient. Water quality is good. Use in all my cooking. No stain build up in kettle.

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to know that you had a great experience with your service. Thank you once again!

Best thing ever

I got my clean & Clear filter put in today, it was such a fast and easy process and it works amazingly.

We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying our new filter. Thank you for your positive feedback!

Clean and Clear

I’ve had my filters serviced by Clean and Clear for the last 7 years, I’m very satisfied with their service

Thank you for your feedback. It makes us happy to hear that you are satisfied with our product and services.

Best filter

Excellent service. Very good filter service . The water is clear & tastes great. I have a lot of family & friends that are very happy

We are glad that you are enjoying the taste of your filtered water. We appreciate your feedback!

Set and forget filtered water.

I've been a customer for 13 years. Reliable yearly reminders and service, polite staff and free hardware repair when/if necessary.

Thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate your loyalty to our company and looking forward to many more years of services.

Great work

Adam seems to have a good knowledge of the product and explained how to maximise the efficacy of the system. He also rearranged service appointment to suit my needs.

We appreciate your feedback. Great to hear that you had a good experience with our technician!