Verified🏆 2024 Award

4.9

1,254 reviews
Rosie
RosieSouth West, WA

Unsure to start but now a huge fan of the products

I initially purchased the starter pack for my caravan to decrease the amount of weight as well as for ease of use. The products delivered what the manufacturer says and I was impressed to the point I purchased a set for my home. These are now the only cleaning supplies I have in my home and am very pleased to recommend to anyone looking at purchasing. With my current order I included the hand wash as I am over buying expensive products that leave your hands dry. I look forward to another outstanding product from Evercleaner. Show details ·  1
Cheryl
CherylVictoria6 posts

Delighted with this product

I've just reordered evercleaner laundry sheets for the 3rd time. I am truly so happy with this product. I always do my laundry in a cold wash and it's washes everything really well.
I'm so glad that I am helping the environment in my own little small way by using this product and I know it is making a difference along with everyone else who is using this product.
I also inadvertently ordered an incorrect product and the response from the company was almost immediate. They were really helpful and refunded me completely. Show details ·  1
Narelle H.
Narelle H.

Happy washing!

I have been using these laundry sheets for over a year now and would highly recommend them!
They not only clean very well but they have a beautiful soft scent, which isn't too strong, like some detergents. Show details ·  1
Donna W.
Donna W.Gippsland, VIC

Easy to deal with, and fast delivery

I really love the Evercleaner laundry sheets, the scent is pleasing without being over powering.
I have just started using the sprays and so far so good. The start up pack is great value.
Helping the environment and an Aussie company just makes you feel good. Show details ·  1
arthur.g.cross
arthur.g.crossQueenslandAustralia4 posts
  Fair Incentive

Honest, reliable, helped me to save money

cant see any soap suds and the nice smell of the cloths is weak Show details ·  2
Tracey
Tracey

Very good

Product excellence! Delivery fast! Would have liked Delivery to be put at side of door instead of right on front! That's why I only have 4 stars Show details ·  1
Dellis.
Dellis.2 posts

Laundry sheets that work

Evercleaner Laundry sheets really do get clothes perfectly clean, I have been using them for some time now and highly recommend them. Plus they save space on the shelf as well as not being in plastic container, thank you. Show details ·  1
Heather
Heather

Clean and fresh every load

Laundry detergent sheets are fantastic for a clean fresh wash every load! Perfect for the caravan, light weight and easy to store. Show details ·  1
Christine Stoneman
Christine Stoneman4 posts

Not satisfied

Unfortunately the product wasn’t as I expected but I received a refund so I am grateful for that Show details
Mayra R.
Mayra R.

Thumbs up for this!

Products that work well, with reasonable price, easy to use and very handy,
and most of all they favor the environment Show details ·  1
Lynley
LynleyPerth, WA

Fantastic product ... well done guys

All products are fantastic and i am happy with mine ... Show reply
Kristy-Ann D.
Kristy-Ann D.South East Queensland, QLD

Ok, but could be better

I like the idea of using tablets to reduce transportation / environmental impact, but they don't lather as well as I'd like and this with the small bottle size means you go through it pretty quickly making it more costly than it initially looks. I think good old soap may still be a better option for hand cleaner. Show details
evercleaner   DM

Thanks so much for your feedback, Kristy-Ann :) helps Benjamin and myself so much to learn and improve our Aussie small business! Have a lovely Tuesday :) Best, Casper

Belinda
BelindaSouthwest, VIC

Convenience

I like the fact I’m not carrying heavy bottles , and therefore reducing the use of plastics . Everclean works well leaving my washing smelling pleasant and looking clean . Show details ·  1
Amanda V
Amanda VSouthwest, VIC2 posts

Very happy and satisfied with product

I am so happy with the evercleaner laundry sheets ☺️ they are space savers, smell great, very effective and best of all help the environment. Great product! Show details ·  1
J E M
J E MMurrumbidgee Region, NSW2 posts

Laundry without the weight

Overall exceptional service and great products with less waste, packaging and recycling. Show details ·  1

Debra Muir

Hi, love the laundry sheets. I also
Like my hand cleaner, however the hand pump works for a while and then stops. Liquid just oozes out. This is my third replacement pump so any answers??? I’ve tried running under water, pumping out air but nothing works. Very frustrating.

Debra Muir

Hi, love the products but i am having problems with hand pump hand wash. They work for a while and then seize up. Won’t pump anymore product. This is my third problem with pump. Any answers?

evercleaner   DM

So sorry to hear and thanks for the update. Can you send me an email to hello@evercleaner.com.au with your best shipping address.

Have a lovely rest of your day :) Best, Casper

Jo_B

I have a problem with the laundry sheets when I wash my black clothes. They end up with white marks all over them. I dont have problems I can see with other clothes and I love the smell. Unfortunately my work clothes are all black and I dont want to have to wash them separately with another product.
Any suggestions to remedy this?

Lesmaree
Lesmaree

Hi I'm thinking you're putting too much in the load.. You need the clothes in any wash to agitate and rinse with water, clothes can't do that if packed full... I've never had a problem but never overload I hope that helps

CategoryOnline Shops and Home Care Shops