Verified🏆 2024 Award

1,157 reviews · Statistics

94% · 1,08738 · 3%
Return Claim MadeYes (5) · No (943)
See the Best Home Care Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,157 reviews
Donna B.
Donna B.SAEyre Peninsula, SA6 posts

Not as expected

Unfortunately the glass cleaner left my mirrors and shower screen very smeary, hence the 2 star review. Would not recommend, even if adding vinegar. Show details
Regina C.
Regina C.
  Fair Incentive

The best cleaning products ever!!!!!!!

I really love it. All the products are really amazing.
I was really impress with quality of the kitchen cleaner.
I bought the start kit to try it and I really love it and I’m not going to buy the traditional products again.
I really respect the mision of ever cleaner of taking care of the environment with their products.
The staff is really friendly and they take care of their clientes I bought by mistake a extra kit and they resolve my problem in a few hours. Show reply
Barbara C.
Barbara C.NSWSydney, NSW

A wonderful sustainable and effective product

The evercleaner laundry sheets are simply fantastic - they work so well and are sustainable - no plastic and the packaging is sustainable as well! A win win situation for all. Cost is excellent and delivery is fast as well. I have recommended to friends who are now using the laundry sheets and some of the other evercleaner products. Show details ·  1
Siddy
Siddy4 posts

Ever cleaner

Very happy with this product. My clothes are always spotless. Show details ·  1
sandra
sandra5 posts

laundry sheets

i use the laundry sheets and fine them great and will continue to use them. whilst scented, it is far from over powering Show details ·  1
Kerry W.
Kerry W.

EMAIL ADDRESS PLEASE

I, I feel I have been overcharged for goods received Show details ·  1
Aria Y.
Aria Y.

100% recommend!

Love the smell, gets oily stuff off the counter top. And I love the idea of not going through 20 plastic bottles every year!! Show reply
Dianne S.
Dianne S.NSWSydney, NSW

Making a better environment for the Family!

I Really like the kitchen cleaner and the laundry sheets I received with my purchase. They are next on my list . The bathroom cleaner smells lovely and does the job for my bathrooms . I mixed my dish soap in the wrong order so it’s a bit unhappy . Just have to give it a good old shake and then it’s fine. Mixed the next tablet correctly and beautiful.So much better for the environment and saves money in needless bottles . Show details ·  1
Ann
AnnVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC10 posts

Great, less packaging, good value, quality bottles, highly recommend

Small packaging, efficient cleaning tabs, good quality spray bottles, good laundry sheets. I have allergies although the laundry sheets smell strong, they don't make me cough or sneeze. I usually have to be very careful with fine particles but thought I would try these cleaners and they are great. The instructions on the sachets are easy to follow. Show details ·  1
Dellka
DellkaQLDCentral Queensland, QLD

No more heavy laundry product to carry and cleaner clothes

I'm so glad I took advantage of Evercleaner's sale offer. I did my first load of laundry and was very surprised that my wash was whiter and cleaner.
I did not expect any diffence in cleanliness or colour. After all, laundry detergents seem to be all the same.
I'm a happy Everclean fan and pass the word to friends. I smile every time I pick up that little cardboard sliding drawer of laundry cleaner, take out one sheet and pop it in the washer!
After around 7 loads, I can recommend these laundry leaves. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Andrea
Andrea

Hot stuff

Smells great and works fantastic. I will definitely be buying this again as I’m also helping the environment Show details ·  1
Colette
ColetteWestern Australia7 posts

Worst glass cleaner I’ve ever used

I had high hopes for this product. However, it performs terribly. I’ve used various kinds of cloths, paper towels, chux. Nothing has made a difference. Show details
Jude
Jude

New and great

So good and impressed all Australian. Showed family who were impressed and I hope shall purchase. Show reply
Satisfied Customer
Satisfied Customer

Laundry Detergent Sheets

Best washing machine detergents sheets I have found. They leave the clothes smelling beautiful and clean. The product is always delivered quickly so I don't have to wait long if I forget to order a new box. Show reply
Louella
LouellaWAPerth, WA

Perfect for my caravan

I bought these laundry sheets to use in my caravan and I’m very happy with them and the fact I don’t have to worry about carrying heavy bottles of laundry liquid and the space this saves is also a positive.
Highly recommend. Show details ·  1

Debra Muir

Hi, love the laundry sheets. I also
Like my hand cleaner, however the hand pump works for a while and then stops. Liquid just oozes out. This is my third replacement pump so any answers??? I’ve tried running under water, pumping out air but nothing works. Very frustrating.

Debra Muir

Hi, love the products but i am having problems with hand pump hand wash. They work for a while and then seize up. Won’t pump anymore product. This is my third problem with pump. Any answers?

evercleaner   DM

So sorry to hear and thanks for the update. Can you send me an email to hello@evercleaner.com.au with your best shipping address. Have a lovely rest of your day :) Best, Casper

Jo_B

I have a problem with the laundry sheets when I wash my black clothes. They end up with white marks all over them. I dont have problems I can see with other clothes and I love the smell. Unfortunately my work clothes are all black and I dont want to have to wash them separately with another product.
Any suggestions to remedy this?

Lesmaree
Lesmaree

Hi I'm thinking you're putting too much in the load.. You need the clothes in any wash to agitate and rinse with water, clothes can't do that if packed full... I've never had a problem but never overload I hope that helps

CategoryOnline Shops and Home Care Shops