JR Gas & Water

JR Gas & Water

Great Job

JR Gas & Water installed new system Hot Water System. He was on time and did a fantastic job. He is fastidious in the work he carried out and provided me with confidence that he know what he was doing. He also cleaned the area very well before he left, which is always appreciated

Purchased in June 2019 for $1,349.00.

Heating Speed

Excellent value for money & very prompt service.

I'd submitted an online request and within minutes Jarred replied with a very good price on repalcing an old toilet. His work was so superior, that I called him back to do another job for me a few weeks later.
I highly recommend using JR Gas & Water as they are very prompt and professonial about their work.

Household Size 4 person(s)

A new 250L Steller Rheem Hot water system was installed the day after I spoke to Jarred. He was knowledgeable about the system and offered some very good advice, his prices are very reasonable. A clean and professional crew. I am enjoying my hot water very much !

Noise Level
Household Size 2 person(s)

Superb Service

Submitted online quote request Sat afternoon, Jarred was in contact Sat & Sun, quote was received Sunday afternoon and Monday morning 2 x replacement HWS were installed and up and running !
Now that is service !!??
Communication, clarity of the services and products being provided, professional trades people and very competitive prices...

excellent service

JR Gas and Water provided excellent service and installation. My initial queries were responded promptly with very helpful advice. Servicing was on time and very professional. I subsequently decided to replace a 250 L hot water heater which was done promptly at an excellent price. Highly recommended.

Replacement Hot Water Tank - Rheem Stellar 250 Stainless Steel

Did a very clean tidy and professional job, and managed to fit my job in the day after I called.
I was impressed. The price for the job was within my budget. I would use Jarred again and would definitely recommend him to others.

Noise Level
Household Size 5 person(s)

Happy with the installation

I was planning to install a gas cooktop at my residence and was looking for a quote. Came across JR gas and water and Jarred responded to my queries. He was informative and explained about the process in detail and helped me to find out the proper cooktop for my requirements. There was a hiccup during installation due to the size variations between the cutout and cook top but he managed it very well. I am fully satisfied about the whole process and will definitely use his services in the future.

95% happy and recommended! Quick turn around. Thanks Jarred

The $40 voucher for Rheem seems to be more difficult than expected as part of the monthly special? However that is Rheem and not JR Gas & Water. From initial inquiry through to final install and advice = very happy client.

Purchased in May 2019 at JR gas and water for $2,000.00.

Heating Speed

Great service, responsible, have knowledge of their product and able to provide advise

They have knowledge of their product and able to provide advise base on phone and picture.
Provide options for customer, didnt push to order the expensive item.
Replace the water system, used for a week and no issue

Purchased in May 2019 for $1,600.00.

New Hot Water Unit 250L Rinnai

Great service, first class workmanship & a great price. I rang Jarred on a Friday afternoon & my new hot water unit was installed by 9am the next day. I have already recommended JR Gas & Water to a few people & would recommend to anyone. I will definitely be using JR Gas & Water for any future work.

Great

Great service, product - hot water tank, warranty, communication, information that was provided. Top class business and people. Will work with JR and Jarred any-day of the week. Great service, product - hot water tank, warranty, communication, information that was provided. Top class business and people. Will work with JR and Jarred any-day of the week.

Purchased in April 2019 for $1,600.00.

Urgent Water Heater

I was very happy with the service from Jarred at JR Gas & Water. Prompt service and great value for money. I would definitely use JR Gas & Water again and highly recommend.

Quick and professional for my Rinnai B20

JR Gas&Water is professional and very quick to respond my quote even though it was on public holidays.My inquiry was responded straight away within 10 minutes with helpful advice and very good price. I would definitely recommend JR GAS&WATER service to anyone. Man,these guys are so professional and polite. Especially Jarred is so friendly and helpful... thank you guys @JRgas&water

Fantastic Service!

Jarred from JR Gas and Water was great! From the moment he provided a quote to installing our new hot water system he was always so organised, efficient and reliable. His prices were also great! The new system provides far better temperature control. Highly recommend Jarred for anyone looking to install a new hot water system.

Noise Level
Household Size 2 person(s)

Professional & Friendly Team

Very quick to respond to enquiries, competitive pricing, knowledgeable & friendly.
I am very happy & would definitely recommend their service.
They were not pushy but straight answers & to the point which was appreciated.

Purchased in March 2019.

Very professional Gas Heater replacement

JR Gas provided excellent advice, service and installation. My initial queries were responded to promptly with very helpful advice. Servicing was on time and very professional. I subsequently decided to replace 2 HWS systems which was done promptly at an excellent price. Highly recommended.

Great price, great communication

I needed a new gas line and plumbing line for fridge. They responded very quickly and listened to understand what I needed, then gave a quote with built in options. Not pushy at all.

Purchased in March 2019 for $1,100.00.

Noise Level
Household Size 5 person(s)
Heating Speed

Excellent service and Competitive price!

Received quote within 30mins of request, and the price was very competitive! Jarred was always answer my question immediately and easy to deal with. I'm sure you will be happy with his work once you have contacted him!

Purchased in March 2019 for $1,250.00.

Good Efficient Service

New electric hot water system. Due to the age of my previous system I needed a new base and new tempering system. Jarred made it clearly stated the new regulations and what I would need to replace as well as the cost prior to committing to the job. I did not require an urgent replacement but that could have been done. The work looks professional. As I required a new base additional effort was made to arrange the pavers neatly around the new base - which went further than I expected by the quote. Jarred is professional but also very friendly and approachable.

Purchased in March 2019 for $1,830.00.

Top notch!

I will definitely recommend to my friends and family. Prompt response from Jarred and high quality workmanship! Jarred is an easy guy to deal with with no hassles at all.

Purchased in February 2019.