Verifiedjrgasandwater.com.au🏆 2024 Award

Return Claim MadeYes · No

Lyn L.
Lyn L.3 posts

Fantastic Service

Wow what a fantastic Company these guys are! Phoned Jarrod late Monday afternoon and by the same time the following day my new heat pump was installed. I couldn't recommend them highly enough. Sean and Charlie were on time, professional, polite and knowledgeable tradies and not one piece of rubbish was left behind. Don't shop around just ring this company could not wish for a better service. Thank you guys so very much Lyn and Dave Ormeau Show details ·  1
Henry L.
Henry L.2 posts

Great job

JR Gas & Water did a great job to replace our hot water system. I quite like the online system and guiding me through. I forgot the plumber name, he did a great job. Show reply
Tony
TonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Hot water system. Heat pump

Great people to deal with. Very pleased with the install. On time and professional. Would highly recommend to family and friends. Show reply
Andrew C.
Andrew C.2 posts

Very satisfied

Fantastic company to deal with always helpful and very professional Show details ·  1
Paul M.
Paul M.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Cost effective, the complete package

While other installers had missed their schedule by more than four hours, JR Gas and Water arrived right on schedule. With no fuss or issue, they removed the old water heater and installed the new Aquarwch Rapid/X6 and were finished in 90 minutes. The new heat pump water heater was easy to set up and has run operated quietly ever since. Show details ·  1
John
John2 posts

Satisfied customer

I required a replacement heat pump hot water system. JR Gas & Water provided a competitive quote and efficiently communicated all the arrangements and an appointment date for the work to be completed. Brandon and Charlie arrived on time, quickly removed the old heat pump and installed a new I-Store unit. The Unit was up and running when they left and is doing a great job. Show details ·  1
Martin
MartinSouth East Queensland, QLD

New Hot Water System

JR GAS & WATER were extremely easy to deal with. Installation of our new hot water system by Joshua our installer was quick and friendly. Extremely happy and the cost was alot cheaper than other quotes. Show details ·  1
Anthony Z.
Anthony Z.South East Queensland, QLD

Hot water system. Heat pump

Great people to deal with. Very pleased with the install. On time and professional. Would highly recommend to family and friends. Show details ·  1
Christine W.
Christine W.South East Queensland, QLD

JRgasandwater

Brandon and Charlie arrived on time and did a great job even though it is raining. Excellent workmanship and appreciate it very much. Show details ·  1
Jac
JacSouth East Queensland, QLD

No complaints here

No surprise JR Gas & Water gets good reviews. Very impressed with the speedy service overall. Was kept informed from start to finish via email which I appreciate given I am time poor. Joshua & Brandon arrived within the window of time specified to expedite the installation. JR Gas & Water took the stress out of having to replace my hot water system at short notice. Happy to recommend. Show details ·  1
Roysy T.
Roysy T.

Hot water system service

2nd time we have used JR. Good pricing and service. Arrived on time and got the job done quickly. Show reply
wayne
waynebrisbane14 posts

good work

Brandon, Charlie and Joshua come on time and do a very good job, very professional attitude Show reply
Meika R.
Meika R.

Hot water service replaced

Thanks so much for the easy communication to get our hot water service replaced! Brandon and Charlie did a great job. We really appreciate it! Show reply
Gary
GarySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Replacenet of HWS quickly and professionally

Our 22 year old Rheem HWS sprung a leak and we contacted JR Gas & Water and they were very quick and efficient with a quote and when I advised to go ahead they were here the same day to install our new Dux HWS.
Jarred who came to install was very courteous and professional, did a great job and made sure everything was cleaned up and fully functional before he left.
Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Richard P.
Richard P.South East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

Great to have good tradespeople to deal with

Could not be happier, service was great, on time...Jarred was an excellent tradesman, tidy, informative and helpful. Site was left in perfect condition. Happy to provide references for JR Gas and water Show details ·  1

roger
roger

Hi guys...we have a broken hot water unit 21 platypus court, ocean grove and looking at a heat pump unit to replace it. The existing unit is inside the laundry about 2m away from outside facing wall...are you guys able to look at this and potentially assist with the changeover to IStore heat pump...probably 270L...you can contact me on [Personal Details Removed] Thanks Roger

JR Gas & Water   DM

Hi roger, We do not service Victoria, only South-East Queensland sorry.

Ray Diane C.
Ray Diane C.

Do you check caravan gas, pretty sure our regulator on our van has a leak and could require replacement

Lynne F.

Why, after getting such good service during the installation on 8th March and paying the bill, are we not getting any help with the problem we've had since day one. Brand new hot water system installed and the hot water just dribbles out of every tap and is so luke warm that I have to boil a kettle every time I need to do the dishes in the sink. Don't let me get started on the amount of cold water that runs down the drain before the shower actually gets to almost warm and don't bother with a bath as it would take 10 to 15 minutes to get the tub half full. I'm spending a fortune on water and electricity that I shouldn't have to - if someone just came out (as they keep promising but never actually follow through).

JR Gas & Water   DM

Hi Lynne, Have just emailed AVG (manufacturer) again and CC'd you into the email.

Lynne F.

Thank you. I would be really grateful if we can have this problem sorted out. L

Contact info for JR Gas & Water