AEG

AEG

See the Best Appliance Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Susie

SusieFar North Queensland, QLD

Horrid appliances! Three ovens each one gas had ongoing problems!

Do not buy theses ovens! Had had repair man out several times to each oven still having problems! Total rubbish! Called Australian help number and youngish sounding man on line was rude, abrupt and not at all helpful and this was in the first year of having the ovens!Then called my local appliance repair and they organised warranty! All three ovens have had problems abs steam oven still not working! I’ve given up! Was assured from Harvey Norman they were top range appliances well I beg to differ! The sales guys must be offered big commissions for selling this rubbish!

Spyder356a

Spyder356aMelbourne

AEG DEFECTIVE DRYER

blob

blobSydney, NSW

DEFECTIVE WASHER

New washer and drier delivered and installed only to find out that washer did not work. and This from a company that offers a 5 year warranty. How can i trust this machine for the long haul when it failed before its 1st use

Worst Repair Service

I am not recommended to use AEG Tools, I bought AEG 18V Drill Combo on 30/06/2018, Now it’s not working So i gave for repair and they are going to take 2 weeks to fix it, mean while they are not landing tools to use it, it means buy a new one.
They are giving 3 year warranty but it’s work Fine only 4-5 months, It’s my second time bad experience with AEG.
I called to service centre and they transferred the call 4 Times and still nothing sorted.
I made a mistake to use AEG but strongly not recommended to anyone.

Angus Arokiswamy

Angus ArokiswamyCentral West, NSW

Customer service - of the finest quality

Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Warranty non existent

Bought a router three years ago and signed up for six year warranty. Forgot I had bought it but found in cupboard still unopened. Used it for half a minute and discovered collet unable to secure router bit. Took it to Bunnings and was told that this bit was only guaranteed for THREE MONTHS!!!!!
Wrote to AEG, who confirmed that chucks and collets were identified as a consumable item, so three months was correct. How a drill chuck can be classified as a consumable is beyond my comprehension. Ozito at least give two year warranty. Not impressed with AEG at all

Anthony K.

Anthony K.South East Queensland, QLD

AEG Australia Management Overhaul

AEG Australia got the delivery address wrong and expected client to take off two whole days from work for delivery. Customer service, more so management refusing to take responsibility and ownership of the issue, have switched to Bosch instead. If your after a quality product that you might not be able to experience and the worst possible after market customer service AEG is the way to go. 0 Stars.

peter

peterSydney, NSW

Bad warranty

Brought a AEG 5 amp battery, from bunnings hardly used it , 2 mths later it died and wouldn't charge , it was sent back to AEG only to be sent back to me saying warranty was void ,as they say it was water damaged , which is a complete lie as it was never used outside , and as i live in Sydney the whole time i had it we never had a drop of rain, i was also told by bunnings that AEG have the worst warranty, which i now beleive

Absolutely hopeless!

Donna M.

Donna M.Far North Queensland, QLD

will never recommend it

I would never buy an AEG product again. I am a 66yo good cook. Renovated my kitchen. Talked into AEG by Harvey Norman. No matter which way, it is impossible to get a very simple dish out of the oven. I have persevered with it now for 2 months.. I do not recommend it. I am so disappointed. Stay away.

Jan Murray

Jan MurrayHobart, TAS

Very poor service

A washer / dryer combo in the AEG Lavatherm 6000's series was purchased at Harvey Norman Hobart in 2018. Upon use of the dryer, it never really worked at all - soggy, damp clothes, time after time and up to 2 hours. Harvey Norman do not offer any assistance once the product leaves their store, at all. The customer needs to contact and deal with the makers directly (AEG). We found their service ethic very poor, up to two weeks to even respond? After an initial call out where it was given the all clear - still did not work at all and the second time, the local service technician didn't even turn up or return calls ( a scheduled appointment ). Poor quality technology, very poor service ethic experienced.

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Product: Ok, Customer service: Well meaning but absolutely hopeless

LynandDavid

LynandDavidSydney, NSW

Great Customer Support Line

What a shame to read how unhappy other customers have been with AEG's after sales service. I have a new AEG oven (installed a couple of months ago). Today I had a small issue. I rang the customer support line and spoke to Leanne. She could not have been more helpful.

AEG poor after sales service

AEG makes money on call out fees for fixing ovens. We have an old AEG oven from 2001 and we emailed AEG customer service with details of the temperature gauge problem and photo of the model number. They knew exactly what the issue was but did not tell us over the phone or by email that the problem could not be fixed as they no longer make the parts. Instead they happily sent out someone to take a look and tell us that there are no parts and charge us $185 ! The ethical approach should have been to tell us this over the phone. Poor after sales service. Why would you trust them and buy a new AEG oven?

Stay Away- They Think We're Idiots

Warrenty

I purchased an AEG SBE 630R hammer drill and found that the keyless chuck was allowing drill bits to slip
After sending it back to where I purchased it from it was sent off for repair but after using it a couple of times the problem re emerged
Unfortunately I let time slip by as I hadn't used the drill but when I contacted AEG they advised that the chuck was a consumable and warrenty was for only 3 months
I am now wondering what the 6 year warrenty actually covers

Mel

MelPASCOE VALE

Baffled by rude customer service

Person who answered my call asked for a reference number and then berated me for not giving her the 'short version'. She actually said 'I said I just wanted the number in brackets'. (Well excuse me)!

She also laughed at me for thinking that my washing machine would arrive on the day I was told when I purchased it, before conceding that it would be. I hope the quality of the $1500 washing machine far exceeds AEG's treatment of customers.

L.L

L.LSydney

Never Buy AEG -- garbage products and poor service

Appalling customer service

Scheduled delivery was not available, AEG called on Friday while we were at work, asked for message or call with details. No call. Followed up on Monday morning. Gruff and grumpy telephone operator. Couldn’t reorganise delivery due to time difference between NSW and Qld, onus put on me to ring back in an hour...no offer to call back when their warehouse was open. Made a comment about poor customer service to be met with a sarcastic “have a nice day! “ . Prestige product with bargain basement customer service!

Felix