AEG

AEG

See the Best Appliance Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for AEG? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.6

Rob
RobGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sponge ring set for my steam oven

I called to order a new sponge for my AEG steam oven. The sales assistant Nicole was very helpful. Nicole helped find the product code, then in a very generous offer, sent the sponge out as a complimentary service and free postage as well. I was very impressed with both the prompt service and the sponge arrived today in the post - first class over night delivery!

Sonja
Sonja

Calvin technical sales man brilliant

Had a issue with my washing machine and had to call AEG to organise a technician as machine was still under warranty.
Calvin their technician was extremely professional and helpful and even gave me some great tips in how to keep its longevity.
Very happy with the service received.

Mari
MariNorth Queensland, QLD

Do not buy from these people!!!!!

The worst customer service & after care!!! Wouldn’t buy from them again if they paid us to! Be very careful with their products, faulty & then no decent support is offered. Trying to get a refund for their faulty product & being abusive by their service agent is hell. They say that they will refund, but it seems to never happen. They are rude on the phone & just play mind games, very unprofessional!!!! It’s been months since we returned both the washer & dryer & still no refund!!!!! Disgusting & unprofessional!! They took our money in a hurry for preorder that took 2 months, but when it comes to giving back our money it’s impossible. Never purchasing from these people again!!!!!

Charles
CharlesSouth East Queensland, QLD

lie, cheat, and no way to know where my $3000 canopy rangehood is.

Would never buy AEG again

Gaurav
GauravGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poorest Service - incorrect commitments -

Poor quality led to smashed glass whilst the oven was in operations
Contact center promised to send an agent after a week - No one turned up Or called and it kept moving on to next day everyday.
No communication
No action
No response

Rosemary
RosemarySydney, NSW

AEG oven

Our AEG oven was 7.5 years old and had just had light domestic use. In fact, it still looked brand new.
The fan stopped working and the AEG serviceman arranged for the oven to go to the workshop because he couldn't remove the 4 rusty screws holding in the fan cover. The workshop said that they could not do repairs as they could not remove the 4 rusty screws and the parts [that they could not inspect] were no longer available. It must be a common problem. The oven has now been disposed of.
My AEG dishwasher stopped working and the Control panel on the rangehood failed when both appliances were 2.5 years old and just out of warranty. I would not recommend AEG appliances.
I hope Winning Appliances no longer promotes AEG products.

no invoice no warranty

zac a.
zac a.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible after care service

AEG dryer on the blink again for the second time within warranty. Rang to arrange service, next booking was 16 days away between 9 to 5. Took day off nobody showed up. At 5.30pm outside of hours tech called he could come in later that night as his car had to be serviced. As we declined late evening visit due to other commitments we now have to wait another 3 weeks. Thats almost 6 weeks without a dryer! No understanding from customer care team just justification of their actions.

Aubrey W.
Aubrey W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

AEG Washing machine

Please don't buy This machine,This LF8C9412A Model is rubbish , Do not work from day one. Repairer came twice to fix He said me machine farm was bend and unable to fit the front panel. AEG told me this is my choice to choose AEG product. Hopeless customer service .Never again

AEG Warranty problems compact combi oven

AEG dreadful customer service

Lost entire home in a Disaster. Finally rebuild has started. Was told by AEG that when I pay it would take two days for freight from Brisbane to where I live. I paid. When I followed up because the cabinet maker needs appliances for kitchen installation, was told it is (now) going via rail and would not leave until the shipping container is full. Many many many phone calls got me no where. Could be another month, but AEG don’t have a time frame. Been displaced for two years, now out of home even longer.

Louisa M
Louisa M

AEG are the most biggest rip off I have ever dealt with they keep deducting money off me saying they gave me ten percent

They are a rio off they don’t honour their word or their warranty they want their induction then they will refund my money will take up to five weeks how disgusting is that no cook top for five weeks Pathetic company never ever go with them

Jodie
Jodie Perth, WA

Poor customer service

Payment was taken 3 times for a washing machine. Despite being told that the refund was done immediately, we are still waiting for the money to be returned 11 days later. Keep being told one payment has been done, but nothing in our account and the second payment being done as soon as possible. Not talking about a small amount of money either, it's nearly $3400 !! If I could give 0 stars for customer service, I would.

Susie
SusieFar North Queensland, QLD

3 Ovens 1 dishwasher

Absolute rubbish! Every item has been replaced and still having problems!!! Recommended by Harvey Norman!!!!!! Have now up and replacing them! Was assured they were great products! Shocking service and replacements also have problems!!!!

Read more reviews - page 2

Del
Delasked

I would like to know where the latest AEG 45cm combi steam oven is made. Can anyone help please? Thankyou.

James G.
James G.asked

Very interesting, was told this was a premium product and the after sales service was exceptional. Will steer clear I think.

Dianne
Dianne

I complained to their email listed, a service technician then came out free of charge to fit the carbon filter (previously told would have to pay for technician), the technician also had trouble fitting it but fitted it in the end. Also found out don't need to have the carbon filter, it stops the cooking smell, only reason for it apparently. The green light that comes on when it needs changing has stayed on though even new carbon filter has been installed.

Willoughby John
Willoughby John

No question about the product - it is a premium product. It’s just the issue of the person at the end of the phone not listening to me In the first place and then the extreme delay in getting the refund. Maybe COVID19 had something to do with the refund delay.

Gary Williams
Gary Williams

....someone actually told you their after service was exceptional????! That person must be working for AEG. Steer well clear. I waited 6 months for a replacement of a faulty item and when it finally arrived the battery was missing....

Goo g.
Goo g.asked

Thank you all. Nearly bought an AEG wall oven. Will steer clear ... thank goodness for this great website and service.