AEG

AEG

Alex

AlexSydney Surrounds, NSW

Top of the range dishwasher, fine when it worked - dreadful warrenty service when it didn't!

I chose this product because of the extended warrenty (five years). I had to draw on the warrenty after 4-months because multiple faults rendered it unusable. One of the faults resulted in flooding and damage to my brand new kitchen cabinets. AEG intially refused to replace it and I am still going through the process to get the damage rectified. They don't have a complaints team and they won't allow calls to be escalated. The only form of escalation consumers have with this company is Department of Fair Trade/Consumer, Trader and Tenancy tribunal. Think twice before buying either this or Elecrolux, which is the same company and call centre.

Michele Roladn

Michele RoladnSydney, NSW

Excellent help over the phone

Leanne was wonderful to talk to helped me through a small issue
Over the phone absolutely knows the product
That's the reward you get for buying a good product,the follow up help that goes with it!
Well done AEG
Michelle R.

Peter T

Peter T

Warranty is great until you claim

I have a number of AEG battery power tools. I have had three problems the first was a 18v battery that stopped charging Bunnings replaced it on the spot. Second problem was a drill with a constantly jamming chuck and again bunnings replaced. Latest problem is a 6ah battery that won’t fully charge not all the orange charge lights come on. Wasn’t sure if was just the lights so contacted AEG who told me to take it to bunnings, this time bunnings sent it to AEG and 8 weeks later I am still waiting for a result. Luckily I have several batteries but imagine if it was job critical and a two months plus wait for s repair or replacement. The warranty is good on paper but terrible in delivery

Steve

StevePerth, WA

The worst customer service experience I’ve had

Spent $10k to get “the best” only to discover that the new cooktop didn’t work from the get go.
Then lied to by the AEG area manager about how their “technician” would immediately replace it.
Now waiting again for them to get stock and replace it.
Oh how I wish I’d read these reviews before I got talked into this junk by “Winning” appliances who are quite obviously on a large commission to push this brand.

Stay away from this brand the premium quality product is all hype

Jen

JenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Our combo steamer had stopped steaming and emailed their customer support which arranged a technician immediately. The technician was very helpful and fixed the issue and advised us of the problem and gave us helpful tips. They also asked if any other of our AEG products had any issues and they would be happy to look into it. This is what I call as great service as part of their warranty! Thank you AEG

Edo S.

Edo S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Scratched floor

The AEG dryer I purchased it's an excellent product but the people that installed it are incompetent. Even I told them more then one time that the new bamboo floor it's sensitive to scratches they pushed the trolley before position it on the wheels , resulting in a 200 $ damages. I can understand can happen but what it was even more annoying they lied to their office and they said the scratch was already there when they arrived.

Lan H.

Lan H.Sydney, NSW

Good product, very poor service!

My dishwasher is good but the service is appalling. No one can tell you when the appliance gets delivered, you have to keep calling & checking then they still couldn't get it right. Leaking on my first use due to poor plumbing work offered from the company. Emergency call out took a week after several phone calls & emails and no apology from the company for my water damage floor. My first experience with AEG would be my last. I would not recommend to my friends after what I experienced.

Arevjew

Arevjew

Apallingly inept

These guys suck. Could not deliver. If they can't even deliver a $4K order, how would they go after the sale? Took 5+ hours to call back, never returned the 3 calls + text and their call centre was engaged.

Judy L.

Judy L.Mid North Coast, NSW

Great Customer Service

Have installed a four burner AEG gas cooktop. I was having a problem with gas flow not simmering. Emailed AEG customer service and Nicole promptly replied and organised a service technician to check. All fixed with two weeks over the Christmas break. Thank you

Dont buy an AEG dishwasher

We purchased an AEG dishwasher a month ago with a special deal that included installation. When the machine was delivered there was a fault with it and it wouldn't turn on. In view of this we decided to get a refund and go with a Bauch (happy we did - very good machine). Our major focus of complaint is with the company - hopeless service and extremely frustrating to deal with. It has been a month and despite numerous phone calls, emails and promises from them, we still dont have our refund. Dont go anywhere near AEG!

AEG Dishwasher F77000M0P/AU

We have had 2 serious issues with this dishwasher (won't drain water, antiflood mechanism kicks in) since we bought it in 2013. It is used heavily as a family of four, but we always rinse dishes well and it is supposed to be a premium brand as others have said. So that's not ideal, but in itself not a deal breaker.
However dealing with their customer service is the most frustrating experience! The technicians are clearly over booked (eg: six or seven jobs all over the WA metro area) and do not turn up within the 5 hour window. Yesterday the technician failed to show up at all, despite me calling twice to check on progress. It's not good enough when people have work commitments etc.

Milily

MililyBrisbane, Queensland

Beware of delivery issues for bulk orders.

Be careful when placing bulk orders for AEG appliances. The Australian distributor will not allow you to split-deliver items without paying out the entire order. In our case, we have 8 appliances ordered for delivery in March 2020 for a new build. Our cabinetmaker requires one product to be pre-delivered to them for integration in the kitchen. AEG will not let me pay this one item out in advance; they are insisting on all items being paid in full or they won't release the one required now. Hope this doesn't reflect the standard of service we can expect for the duration of our relationship with this company.

Lux A.

Lux A.

We just purchased a new dishwasher, it is perfect

We bought out very first dishwasher and installed it during the weekend. It really works fine and the dishes are nice and clean with minimum effort. It was a great value for money.

Susie

SusieFar North Queensland, QLD

Horrid appliances! Three ovens each one gas had ongoing problems!

Do not buy theses ovens! Had had repair man out several times to each oven still having problems! Total rubbish! Called Australian help number and youngish sounding man on line was rude, abrupt and not at all helpful and this was in the first year of having the ovens!Then called my local appliance repair and they organised warranty! All three ovens have had problems abs steam oven still not working! I’ve given up! Was assured from Harvey Norman they were top range appliances well I beg to differ! The sales guys must be offered big commissions for selling this rubbish!

Spyder356a

Spyder356aMelbourne

AEG DEFECTIVE DRYER

blob

blobSydney, NSW

DEFECTIVE WASHER

New washer and drier delivered and installed only to find out that washer did not work. and This from a company that offers a 5 year warranty. How can i trust this machine for the long haul when it failed before its 1st use

Worst Repair Service

I am not recommended to use AEG Tools, I bought AEG 18V Drill Combo on 30/06/2018, Now it’s not working So i gave for repair and they are going to take 2 weeks to fix it, mean while they are not landing tools to use it, it means buy a new one.
They are giving 3 year warranty but it’s work Fine only 4-5 months, It’s my second time bad experience with AEG.
I called to service centre and they transferred the call 4 Times and still nothing sorted.
I made a mistake to use AEG but strongly not recommended to anyone.

Angus Arokiswamy

Angus ArokiswamyCentral West, NSW

Customer service - of the finest quality

Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Warranty non existent

Bought a router three years ago and signed up for six year warranty. Forgot I had bought it but found in cupboard still unopened. Used it for half a minute and discovered collet unable to secure router bit. Took it to Bunnings and was told that this bit was only guaranteed for THREE MONTHS!!!!!
Wrote to AEG, who confirmed that chucks and collets were identified as a consumable item, so three months was correct. How a drill chuck can be classified as a consumable is beyond my comprehension. Ozito at least give two year warranty. Not impressed with AEG at all

Anthony K.

Anthony K.South East Queensland, QLD

AEG Australia Management Overhaul

AEG Australia got the delivery address wrong and expected client to take off two whole days from work for delivery. Customer service, more so management refusing to take responsibility and ownership of the issue, have switched to Bosch instead. If your after a quality product that you might not be able to experience and the worst possible after market customer service AEG is the way to go. 0 Stars.