AEG 2x18v (36V) 6.0Ah 18" Fusion Lawn Mower ALM18BS6

AEG 2x18v (36V) 6.0Ah 18" Fusion Lawn Mower ALM18BS6

MPN: ALM18BS6

See the Best Battery Lawn Mowers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Janet

JanetGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hard work made easy

Life has been so easy with my AEG lawn mower, starts so easy, just a push of a button and off you go. A catcher is not required, with the option for the grass being mulched. With my smaller yard I only charge the batteries when needed. The mower folds up for easy storage

Purchased in November 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Product is used: Occasionally

SP

SP

EXCELLENT!!! with a capital 'E'

Purchased in March 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $799.00.

Product is used: Weekly
Rob

RobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wish I never brought it

AEG Fusion brushless 18” 2x18V (36v) mower
The 2 x 6.0Ah battery’s supplied with the mower will only mow 250 square meters of average length turf (about 80mm), you will have to buy 2 more batteries if you want to mow a larger area. The mower I had stopped working after 3 months (had only done 4 hours of work), I contact AEG warranty they informed me that they wouldn’t replace but repair it and that would take 10-14 days. So I guess I’ll just have to put up with a jungle for a backyard untill I get the repaired mower back. Disappointing from AEG you’ll think for a company that advertises themselves as a premium band they’d replace the mower especially after only doing 4 hours work.

Purchased in December 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Product is used: Weekly
Donna1968

Donna1968donnagray750@msn.com

SO quiet

it takes an hour to charge and will plough through thickest hunks of grass like jelly. Its so quiet you can start mowing at 6am without annoying the neighbours. Its lasts couple hours or at least does our back and front lawn (800sqM) no issues running out of power. At least we don't have to drive to the petrol station anymore and just a quick plugin. It is also very lightweight so I (a small woman) can handle it very easily. Its so easy to clean, looks modern, there is no plugs or leads to deal with whilst you're mowing. This is so far an excellent product however, we have only had it for 2 months.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Anthony g

Anthony gasked

Age 50w brushless home base sell them without batteries and charger where can you purchase them ????

Rob

Robasked

I have about 8 AEG cordless fusion brushless power tools. I am very happy with them. I understand the 18v lawnmower uses a pair of the same batteries. A big plus for me! I have seen deals for the ‘AEG Brushless Fusion ALM18BS6’ which include a blower by redemption. I am keen but I can’t see any current deals. Are there any planned? Thanks, Rob

Get an answer from our members and AEG Power Tools representatives