Afterpay
4.3 from 1,220 reviews

See the Best Buy Now, Pay Later Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Pros

• Free to use - Zero Interest and No Establishment Fees

• Seamless integration within stores with a large number of merchants offering AfterPay

• Automatic payment plan of 4 equal instalments each fortnight

• Credit check not required; doesn't affect your credit score

Cons

• $10 Late Fee for missing an automatic payment

• $7 Fee on top of $10 Late Fee if you fail to repay the missed instalment within 7 days of the due date

• May affect your ability to secure a loan as lenders consider Afterpay a line of credit

Afterpay enabled me to get a lot of stuff ,that otherwise I couldn't afford .

Afterpay is really good ,with no interest repayments .And the quicker you repay ,the more you can get .Thanks for giving me a chance Afterpay .I wouldn't be able to afford it otherwise

Mumm

MummPerth, WA

Works perfectly

Focus on being factual and objective. Don't use aggressive language and don't post personal details.

Highly recommend

Application Process

So grateful for their prompt and professional service!

More than happy about how afterpay have handled the Baby and Toddler Town disaster! They kept me informed all the way through and have been most helpful! Thank you so much afterpay!

Absolute gift!

This is amazing, I've made allot of purchases, not a single problem or fee! Highly recommend after pay to anyone and everyone! Excellent for XMAS.

You're a gem afterpay! 10/10 A+++

Thanks :)

Siddertha

SidderthaSydney, NSW

One problem is I need more limits on my account.

Dont know how & when I can increase my account limits. Customer care only answer phone call dont have any power. I think Afterpay close the CustomerCare and save cost cutting.

Application Process

My first experience with afterpay, was a pleasure

item arrived almost overnight from sender in mint condition
paid initial payment plus four more over 6 weeks
i did have one payment issue regarding what time of day my payment was due but afterpay solved that issue for me
The helpdesk were fantastic, really good servive from them

Connie

ConnieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Afterpay Is Just The Best!

Thank you Afterpay for making it possible for me to afford the things i could never buy before. I don't use credit cards so this is perfect. I use my afterpay for everything and pay it all back all on time. Best payment ever invented. Customer service great and set up was really easy. Thank you!

Colina

ColinaNew South Wales

Great service!!

I can say that the people I have recently communicated with were very informative and helpful! The two people I spoke to on different occasions were caring and thoughtful! Recommend to all!!

Belinda

BelindaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best thing ever !!!

Love the fact you get notified when your payments are due, and the prompt replies when you have a question. Also the returns process is so easy and immediately updated on your account.

Application Process

Will use in time of need

Thank you kindly for the effective, prompt and easy to understand the respond I got from your customer service team.

I understood why I wasn't able to lointo my account and now will definitely use Afterpay again.

Brook

BrookPerth, WA

Awesome. Love it. Helps me heaps

I'm on a pension and afterpay helps me to purchase, and pay off things I need. Love it. It help me, to buy things, I would be able to purchase outright

kthgllsp

kthgllspSydney, NSW

great way to help manage finances

I have used AP for months now. Its clear and concise. alerts you on future payments. Great way to help budget. App is very easy to use as well. I would highly recommend it its manages payments for you.

Nicholas  L.

Nicholas L.South East Queensland, QLD

just do it

good to deal with swift and on hand, all the times, we have been with after pay now for over a year and find it very convenient to have in your phone just open the app and away you go.

Alejandra S.

Alejandra S.North Western Region, NSW

This is perfect for me

This program is very well. Its very easy the use , thanks for helping For people who me ,sometimes you can't make a big purchase, and this system makes it easy

Dragonflz

DragonflzDarling Downs, QLD

Easy to Use, Great service

Very easy to set up & use, very helpful for people who cannot afford a big purchase, 4 x F/N payments & you can either let them come out automatically or manually pay them. If you have any problems or going to be late with a payment the customer service are great & very helpful, even when one of the merchants did not send my product they helped me all the way through the process. recommend highly.

thomas

thomasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service!!

Have been using since the beginning amazing no credit checks which gave me a chance (as family member wrecked mine) grateful as has helped me a lot and I make sure I am a good paying customer love love love afterpay

Samer Y.

Samer Y.Sydney, NSW

Palystation

I really love Afterpay it's the best place to shop and also to save. Also I've been on the phone with them twice and really it's great customer service, Thanks

Best app. Help a lot

Very useful. It wont charge other fee. As like interest. Also I can arrange my budget easily. No more pressure to pay back at once. I will tell friends this

Tanya P.

Tanya P.

I Love Afterpay!

Best thing since sliced bread! I love how it doesn't charge you interest & is like a layby but you get your items upfront. Helps keep the budget under control. If you don't go crazy you can have the things you really want with fortnightly payments. Thanks Afterpay :)