Afterpay

Pros

• Free to use - Zero Interest and No Establishment Fees

• Seamless integration within stores with a large number of merchants offering AfterPay

• Automatic payment plan of 4 equal instalments each fortnight

• Credit check not required; doesn't affect your credit score

Cons

• $10 Late Fee for missing an automatic payment

• $7 Fee on top of $10 Late Fee if you fail to repay the missed instalment within 7 days of the due date

• May affect your ability to secure a loan as lenders consider Afterpay a line of credit

• Rates and Fees
  • Application Process

tarantobree
tarantobreeHunter Region, NSW

Love it!

Use the app all the time, wouldn't be able to have the wonderful things I do because of it! So simple and easy to use, love that I can defer a payment if needed at no extra cost.

Vicki
VickiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best App Ever

I love it ,i used to lay by now i use afterpay i budget the same way i did for laybys and i dont have to wait for my good best app ever Thankyou for maming my life easiet

kevan n.
kevan n.Murray Region, NSW

cant buy gift card

whats going with after pay gift card why i cant buy it i tred so many a time in this month nd tried to call afterpay as well no response from them too

Wayne
WayneCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great app

It is exactly as it states, it's a great way to buy now and pay later. If you do the right thing by afterpay they do the right thing by you. Love it.

Perfect!

The repayments for items that I have purchased has worked well within my fortnightly budget. I am.able to purchase items hassle free. Click and collect has worked in my favour.

Review collected in partnership with Afterpay

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What are Buy Now, Pay Later Services?

Your guide to the ins and out of Buy Now Pay Later services, including a look at the top companies Afterpay, Zip Pay, Openpay, and Latitude Pay.

Nathan S.12 Nov 2019
what-are-buy-now-pay-later-services

I love afterpay!!!!!

After pay gives me the freedom to shop an spread my payments over for payment days an they are always happy to help at the call center if you have any trouble with anything

Amazing

Love it easy simple recommend to everyone . Means I can purchase what I want when I want and not have to worry about the cost as it’s spread over time interest free. 5 stars

james f.
james f.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to use

App easy to use, reschedule payments, part pay early, laid out easy to read and understand. All due dates clearly identified. Alot of shops to choose from, online and instore

Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.Central Queensland, QLD

Love it makes things affordable

I love how I can afford to get things over $100.What is not to like. I can’t live with out it. Thank you aftoay for making my life a lot affordable

Robyn L.
Robyn L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Makes shopping easier and more affordable by using payments.

Shopping with Afterpay is easy and makes shopping more affordable by having part payments. This is my new way of shopping. Would highly recommend to anyone to give Afterpay a go.

Riss H.
Riss H.Hunter Region, NSW

Allows luxuries for my family

Afterpay allows me to give my family what’s needed/wanted then and there and for me to pay it off over 4 payments. Allowing me to budget the family income better.

This is great for me ….Love it….

Can’t live without it…. Makes my life easier on a single wage. Easiest to use on the app. Makes my life easier and know when to expect the next payment due.

Tammy
TammyCentral West, NSW

In love with afterpay

I just love afterpay I use it every ft night it helps so much only being on Newstart I buy gift cards from Woolworths to do big grocery shops I couldn’t live without afterpay

Barbara1045
Barbara1045Murray Region, NSW

Just love afterpay and it’s a must have app

Afterpay is the best as long as you are a pretty organised person and definitely have the app and check your emails regularly because Afterpay are so good at sending reminders !! No excuse for late payments !! Unless your unexpectedly sick or having a bad experience in your life , call them for compassionate reasons , hopefully they’ll waiver a payment in certain circumstances

Sheree Mathiesen
Sheree MathiesenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love afterpay best thing ever

Afterpay is a great option it lets you pay for anything if you don’t have all the money at once it allows you to pay the item off which is really good