Afterpay
4.3 from 1,287 reviews

See the Best Buy Now, Pay Later Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Pros

• Free to use - Zero Interest and No Establishment Fees

• Seamless integration within stores with a large number of merchants offering AfterPay

• Automatic payment plan of 4 equal instalments each fortnight

• Credit check not required; doesn't affect your credit score

Cons

• $10 Late Fee for missing an automatic payment

• $7 Fee on top of $10 Late Fee if you fail to repay the missed instalment within 7 days of the due date

• May affect your ability to secure a loan as lenders consider Afterpay a line of credit

• Rates and Fees
  • Application Process

Helpful and Reliable

Highly Recommended..so helpful and easy to use.It helps you get want you wanted and they will do the rest.Love using it especially when you have not enough money..Really love it.

Debbie M.

Debbie M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Simply the best love it

So helpful for me the best thing ever pleasure to deal with thanks so much afterpay love it if I call and ask for longer time they are so understanding and kind x

leah n

leah n

Amazing service

Afterpay is a life saver. Perfect for unexpected items or to save you money by allowing you to purchase things on sale. I've recently had an item refunded and was told it would take 2-3 days for it to be removed from my account. It was actually removed within the hour. Cant ask for more than that. Very happy with this service and would highly recommend

Shelley W

Shelley WSouth East Queensland, QLD

GOOD customer service.

The service I received in closing an account was prompt and without difficulties. It only took 24 hours and that was with the advice they were backlogged. Afterpay is a winner!

Kathleen P.

Kathleen P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome company

Afterpay is awesome, if I have an issue with an upcoming payment they will move it to another day. I have been with afterpay for over a year and I have never had a y issue.

Great.

Quick and easy , hassle free purchasing, good range of retailers, excellent payment setup, would recommend any time for those who require several items at once with easy payment schedule as well.

Application Process

Awesome love after pay affordable repayments

Thanks for inventing after pay affordable repayments over 4 weeks would recommend to everyone I know.. Awesome if u need tires and car parts in a hurry. Definitely handy for back to school items

Noel P.

Noel P.South East Queensland, QLD

Shopping online was never an interest to me but afterpay not only makes it possible fun and exciting

Interest free very helpful customer service. App and website very easy to navigate especially for those new to online shopping and have limited technology. Huge variety. Flexible repayments. Great site.

Application Process

Perfect. Get your items and pay total off

Afterpay are an absolutely fantastic company to deal with. No hesitations at all
Any issues resolved efficiently promptly and discreet. This is an absolutely fantastic way to buy those special items

Reuben S.

Reuben S.Sydney, NSW

More than happy with the product and customer service that comes with it

I have been using for a few years now. Never had issues. At one time I fell into a hardship situation and they came up with a payment plan to relieve the pressure in that hard time. I am more than happy.

Katherine

KatherineSouth-East, TAS

Great

Afterpay is the very best for me as I’m on a pension and I can budget for things through afterpay great service and helpful if you get behind at all

Lynette

LynetteSydney, NSW

Good way to get what you need and pay if at your own pace stay in control of your spending

Could make it a bit more easy for older people by making more simple when sign in or up some app over lap and give no access to buy.. Thank you for letting me say u need to bug fix it please

Love Afterpay.

Simply put, I have been purchasing various items from Afterpay for years and I will continue to do so for years to come, There used to be so many things I wanted to buy but couldn't afford it, But now I can thanks to Paypal.

Unita B.

Unita B.Southwest, VIC

This is a great way to shop

I have used afterpay on a number of occasions, it's simple and you always have the option of paying off early or within the time frame offered. Great way to shop if you want the goods right away.

Helen Hirst

Helen HirstSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love Afterpay

Afterpay is great for emergencies, and everyday purchases. I use it wisely and stay within my budget. Christmas and Birthday gifts. Take home today, or shop online. Pay off over 4 fortnight's.

afterpay is awesome

Surprise dinner plans forgotten birthdays car repairs and maintenance,home improvement or trip to hardware for weekend home care, grandchildren goodies and outings all affordable and easy to organise with afterpay.

Debra W

Debra WSydney, NSW

Always short on Activater Gel,no good with without. Ripped off again

My go to way of paying definitely 5 stars from me..but shocking measuresments,leaves one (many others)being unavailable to use what was purchased. Mine was 300$ and Activater Gel is ALWAYS way short.

H.chSydney, NSW

They deserve more than five stars

They are honest and flexible for installments payement, they have a good staff for communication, they organize mybbudget with my purchases they make the life easier, I'm so happy with them, I recommend them for all my family and friends

Panagiota S.

Panagiota S.

I love love love afterpay can't live without it..

It's the best way to shop on line or in store. Shop now pay later who would love that. You can even use it at the dentist or at the vet. There is so many places that have after pay now.. I love it ..

visa cancelled

my visa card has been compromised and cancelled
my new card will arrive on the deathknock before I go on holiday and when a afterpay payment is due. They havehelped me out.

Sasha M.

Sasha M.asked

What happens with afterpay once it is all paid up?

S K.

S K.asked

Someone has fraudulently opened an account in my name and then defaulted . Afterpay has now frozen my account which I've put over 2000 dollars thru . How do I go about fixing it ? Every time I send them an email they send me an auto reply saying I have multiple accounts and the debt collectors are coming deal with them . I want to make a police report can I get the information out of afterpay to present to the police . Its pretty bloody destressing for me as I've always done the right thing by afterpay .

latecia eliotasked

I try and refresh my barcode and it says I still have overdue payments which I don't because I have finished paying everything of how do I refresh my barcode without it saying that everytime

H.ch

That's never happened with me

Jorja T.
Jorja T.

I've had the same thing happening over the last couple of days. All my orders have been paid off (before their due date) & I still can't generate a barcode. I've contacted Afterpay & they can't provide a reason. Really frustrating!

latecia eliot

afterpay ended up contacting me and said because I was in debt with them for so long I now cannot afterpay again and I cannot make a new account either.

Get an answer from our members and Afterpay representatives