4.2 from 1,122 reviews

See the Best Buy Now, Pay Later Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Pros

• Free to use - Zero Interest and No Establishment Fees

• Seamless integration within stores with a large number of merchants offering AfterPay

• Automatic payment plan of 4 equal instalments each fortnight

• Credit check not required; doesn't affect your credit score

Cons

• $10 Late Fee for missing an automatic payment

• $7 Fee on top of $10 Late Fee if you fail to repay the missed instalment within 7 days of the due date

• May affect your ability to secure a loan as lenders consider Afterpay a line of credit

very useful

Find it is very useful because you can take advantage of sales and bargains as they happen. I am careful not to get carried away. Also I can purchase gifts in advance.

John B.

John B.South East Queensland, QLD

Best in the Business Great everything

Own it sooner I recommend Afterpay to
Everyone
Just plan your budget for the duration
So easy, theyre so helpful when needed
Just a phone call away!
Highly recommend
Happy days

aliotako

aliotakoSydney, NSW

pretty bad interfacing

Fantastic way to shop

This service is Fantastic, just like a lay by but you get your goods upfront !Quick and easy and wide range of stores and services available for all your needs

Bec

BecGippsland, VIC

Handy but there financial hardship needs work

Great Service, much cheaper and easier than a credit card and useful if your in a bind, but if something happens and you need to enter into a payment arrangement, they will cut you off and ban you from their service. Moral of the story, don't buy something you don't absolutely need and already have the money for in the bank.

vicki aberg

vicki abergSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Very Handy

all good very handy service nothing much more to say will keep using and tell friends about service
only complaint is way does review have to be so long! something is either good or bad no need
to go and on as I said it is handy being able to spread payments over a period of time.

Amulya V.

Amulya V.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect if you pay 4 instalments on time
User friendly to use the app, Best service experience ever and widespread of different stores where we can use this Afterpay service loved it

Application Process

Issue with retailer that never got resolved

I recently got my hair done at a salon and I used afterpay however the hairdresser informed me that they will charge 10% just for using afterpay so I still done it anyway. I rang up afterpay customer service about this and they said no retailer is allowed to add additional fees for using afterpay and they said they will get back to me which they haven’t. Not very happy at all. Will be thinking of using other services who are honest and prompt with their service.

HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect service for people to shop

Awesome service and a wonderful way to buy much needed items. I have bought lots if items we have needed and Christmas gifts. Brilliant that shops also have in store shopping.

Aline

AlineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it! Awesome customer service too

Customer Service team are awesome. They were friendly and helpful. They actually look for the best solution.
Afterpay really look after their customer. Well done guys! And thank you for taking care of my issue.

Deb

Deb

Wonderfull service from After Pay

After not receiving shoes ordered on 22/09/19, I finally contacted AP to advise them, they are going to contact the store & give them 1 week to deliver my goods or issue a refund & have placed the payments on hold until there is action.
Wonderfull service

Always great

Never had any issues or problems 100% trust in them, always prompt and there to help, would recommend to everyone, Afterpay is the best, and I won't use anything else :)

Madvoice

MadvoiceNorth Queensland, QLD

Great Service and Variety of Participating Stores

Have always had great service and any issues have been resolved quickly and efficiently.

Has been a handy way to budget for purchases within your financial capacity.

I've heard many people say it's been a financial trap but as long as you know your limitations and budget accordingly it can be a very convenient and sensible way to shop.

Emmeline D.

Emmeline D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The perfect trap.

This service is a great way to be able to afford items you normally wouldn't and I'm grateful for that but it's also so so easy to fall into a vicious cycle and get into debt

Application Process

After pay, so accommodating.

Love after pay , you receive your purchases within a few days, and you pay it off over 4 payments, they were great when my credit card was stolen and needed replacing, very understanding and were lovely to deal with while I awaited a new credit card.

Christine BrownWestern Australia

brilliant

no complaints they have always have sorted my problems out and this is really handy when i need to order something in a hurry. I would recommend to anybody to try out afterpay

janette Gonzalez

janette GonzalezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really convienent

Really handy when it's an off pay week and you see something you would love to buy but don t have the money at the time is so easy to pay off

Gay R.

Gay R.Hunter Region, NSW

Afterpay

Cannot use afyerpay service on all products why ?
Comes up zip all the time why?
Have had the AP for ages never missed a payment . Not sure why this is happening can you please see why .
Cheers

National Workwear

National WorkwearSouth East Queensland, QLD

Immediate benefits

We integrated Afterpay into our online store, and the orders started to roll in. I don't know why we didn't set up the payment system earlier. It was the best decision ever!

Great way to Shop

Allowes the customer to enjoy their purchases while paying a fortnightly payment no Interest
An even larger amount of retailers coming on board which gives people more choice when shopping Try it

Paul agius

Paul agiusasked

I closed account but wNt reopen

Helen

Hi Paul, I would go onto their website and email them to let them know your issue. They are really good to deal with.

Susu H.

Susu H.asked

I’ve been using afterpay for 3 years spent more then 10,000 on afterpay I forgot to update my card details and they blocked me because I was over due for like 2 months just 130 dollars but when I opened my account when I was back from holidays I noticed and updated my account and payed 130 now they suspended my account for.1 mistake I feel so annoyed

Karen K.
Karen K.

Similar situation for me except I was in hospital... paid the outstanding when I got out but they still refuse to unlock my account and the WORST customer service when I called to ask why.. so rude.

Amelia W.

Amelia W.asked

In store pirchase today.
Scanned barcode on phone and it came up on their computer saying PBL not recognised.
On my phone it states something about some stores using QR codes, not the bar codes.
How do I create a QR code in my Afterpay app? Please.

Christine Brown

www.qr-code-generator.com you can join for free if this is not what you are looking for my apologizes

Get an answer from our members and Afterpay representatives

CategoryBuy Now, Pay Later Services