AGC Roof Maintenance

See the Best Roofing Companies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by AGC Roof Maintenance

2.1
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Felix RSydney, NSW

No one appear on the booking day

I've booked the service with AGC Roof since December 2021 to have the roof fixed on 13th April 2022.

I've called the company one day in advance for the booking. And the answer is no one will fix the roof. When I tried to follow the booking, the company stopped responding.

I've contacted the company another four times. Nobody appeared for all the bookings. And the company claimed that it was all subcontractors false. Seriously, a roofing company has no staff but is full of contractors.

The company even claimed that there is no refund for any deposit.

Today (1st July 2022), heavy rain has been reported for a week. My roof is still leaking.

To save your money and time, AGC Roof is the least option you should consider.

Mark O.AGC Roof MaintenanceSend a private message

Thank you Felix, I have asked our Operations Manager to contact you directly.

Byron Bay Chopping Board
Byron Bay Chopping BoardSydney, NSW

Gutters bent when they did the job, Had to get them back out to complete gutter cleaning

AGC came out to do our roof tiles and gutter clean, they did a good job on the tiles but didnt complete the gutter cleaning, I asked them to come back out and finish the job, when they did they stood on the gutter when getting on the roof from the cherry picker and bent the gutter, i have asked them to come and rectify it but they refuse. (they say it was from the rain, but I actually saw them doing it accessing the roof from the cherry picker and use the gutter to get onto the roof)
If you use this company you will have to double check all of their work, watch what their tradesman do, might not be worth the trouble if you cant get on the roof and check their work
Secretary SP 2928

Patrick NallaSydney, NSW

Unprofessional service.

AGC had to return 3 times for the service of cleaning the gutters of our apartment complex. The contractors inadequately attempted to clear the gutters with a leaf blower - instead of physically removing the built up debris. I checked their work after they completed and left the premises and it was not done - at all! They also do not complete the entire task - leaving the job incomplete. I think they expect that each apartment complex they attend is occupied by ambivalent renters.
AVOID THIS COMPANY AS THEY PROVIDE INFERIOR SERVICES.

Hi Patrick,
Have you been in touch with the team at the office before writing your review. If you have a c0omplaint we would love to help you. Reach out on service@agcroof.com.au

Hi Patrick,
Yes my understanding is we have been made aware of your complaint and we are dealing with it through our client. Thank you for your input.

Elizabeth Z.
Elizabeth Z.Sydney, NSW

Highly recommended

Highly recommendable. From first contacting AGC Roof Maintence, They where extremely prompt at attending the sight inspection, quoting and completing the necessary works prior to the rainy weather setting in. The team where extremely informative and made sure they had the customers best interest as priority which I have not seen from any other business until now. Very pleased with their attention to detail and how they handled everything from start to finish. Will defiantly recommend them to anyone looking for a reputable and trustworthy roofing company.

Easy hassle free install

I had AGC install roof vents at home. It was an easy no fuss experience. They turned up at the allotted time, cleaned up after themselves and left the job as they found it.

Job Satisfaction
Mark O.AGC Roof MaintenanceSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to share your review Debbie. Your business and feedback is much appreciated.

Julia GarnerSydney, NSW

unreliable

had a tradesman here to take images with his phone and then I rang the company and got an appointment
After numerous calls to Tim Goodall to which after each call he would say Ill get back to you ( and he never returned a call) On top of that when I rang the company on the due date I was told someone was coming there was no appointment booked for that day ! One response was that the tradesman had left who had taken the images with his phone I phoned another company and they were there the following day. I would not bother calling this company nor would I recommend them

Julia Garner

Thank you for your response but I couldn't wait any longer. I have since contacted another company and I am happy with their quote and Im proceeding with them

Mark O.AGC Roof MaintenanceSend a private message

No problem, thank you for the feedback Julia.

notagc
notagcSydney, NSW

Do Not Use AGC Roofing

Very quick to do a quote and turn up for job but after that they are impossible to pin down and come back to rectify ongoing problems. Lots of promises by receptionist but they just fail to come back. Worst tradesmen I have come across.

B Black
B BlackSydney, NSW

Gap between roof tiles and guttering

Mark O.AGC Roof MaintenanceSend a private message

It is very disappointing B Black that you have not removed your post despite the fact that your strata manager has explained to you that at the time you posted your pic and post, the works were not actually completed!

Shocking customer service. Just terrible

Worst customer service I have ever dealt with. I was hung up on after numerous times to book in a time, which should not be difficult. It should not take 3 weeks to receive a response. When I phoned to make a time and quite frustrated, I was hung up on.
I had a new roof awning done by this business back in 2014 which is now leaking, so it goes to show their workmanship and customer service is down the toilet. Very unhappy customer. Would never use them again or refer them.

Alex
Alex

Bad gutter cleaning service

Bad service from this company, we paid the money, they came and ''cleaned'' and when it rained the gutters were overflowing, it made no difference.

Mark O.AGC Roof MaintenanceSend a private message

Hi Alex, Could you let us know what property this relates to? or call us on 8332 2886 and discuss what has occurred?

Rate Highly + Recommend

AGC roofing were great to deal with. Prompt, polite and proactive in offering a number of alternative solutions! I have recommended them to my neighbours .

Thank you Daisy!

Veera M
Veera MSydney, NSW

Complete Solution !!

Mid summer 2017 Hailstorm had damaged my roof resulting in water leaking and also damaging the bathroom skylight. Most repairers would not help repair both and I was keen to have a 'complete solution' fix to both the roof tiles and the skylight. This was easily done by AGC and also ensured the spares ordered and fixed before Christmas 2017. Thank you,

Mark O.AGC Roof MaintenanceSend a private message

You are very welcome, I am delighted we were able to find a solution to all of your roofing issues. Thank you for the kind review!
Regards
Mark

Find out how AGC Roof Maintenance compares to other Roofing Companies

Turned up and happy with the end result

This was a small job and a lot of other companies didn’t even turn up when I put a request through! AGC were quick to give a reasonable quote. The guys who did the job worked quickly and professionally. I’m happy with the quality of the work.

Hi Ingrid,
I am very happy we were able to help you, thank you for your review!.
Warm Regards
Mark

B.L
B.LSydney

Efficient and helpful service

I found this company to be very helpful, and efficient. They completed the work quoted and we've had no problems since!

Mark O.AGC Roof MaintenanceSend a private message

Hi B.L, thank you for your review.

Shell
Shell

Still leaking after 5 attempts at fixing the roof

I would not recommend this company as they have attempted to fix my leaking roof 5 times now over two years. The roof is still leaking and they are demanding payment. I told them when the roof is fixed I will pay. They replied with pay and then the warranty will be looked into. They don't respond to my numerous calls hence why it has taken over two years.