notagc

notagcSydney, NSW

Do Not Use AGC Roofing

Very quick to do a quote and turn up for job but after that they are impossible to pin down and come back to rectify ongoing problems. Lots of promises by receptionist but they just fail to come back. Worst tradesmen I have come across.

B Black

B BlackSydney, NSW

Gap between roof tiles and guttering

Mark O.AGC Roof Maintenance

It is very disappointing B Black that you have not removed your post despite the fact that your strata manager has explained to you that at the time you posted your pic and post, the works were not actually completed!

Shocking customer service. Just terrible

Worst customer service I have ever dealt with. I was hung up on after numerous times to book in a time, which should not be difficult. It should not take 3 weeks to receive a response. When I phoned to make a time and quite frustrated, I was hung up on.
    I had a new roof awning done by this business back in 2014 which is now leaking, so it goes to show their workmanship and customer service is down the toilet. Very unhappy customer. Would never use them again or refer them.

Bad gutter cleaning service

Bad service from this company, we paid the money, they came and ''cleaned'' and when it rained the gutters were overflowing, it made no difference.

Mark O.AGC Roof Maintenance

Hi Alex, Could you let us know what property this relates to? or call us on 8332 2886 and discuss what has occurred?

Rate Highly + Recommend

AGC roofing were great to deal with. Prompt, polite and proactive in offering a number of alternative solutions! I have recommended them to my neighbours .

Thank you Daisy!

Veera M

Veera MSydney

Complete Solution !!

Mid summer 2017 Hailstorm had damaged my roof resulting in water leaking and also damaging the bathroom skylight. Most repairers would not help repair both and I was keen to have a 'complete solution' fix to both the roof tiles and the skylight. This was easily done by AGC and also ensured the spares ordered and fixed before Christmas 2017. Thank you,

Mark O.AGC Roof Maintenance

You are very welcome, I am delighted we were able to find a solution to all of your roofing issues. Thank you for the kind review!
    Mark

Turned up and happy with the end result

This was a small job and a lot of other companies didn’t even turn up when I put a request through! AGC were quick to give a reasonable quote. The guys who did the job worked quickly and professionally. I’m happy with the quality of the work.

Hi Ingrid,
    I am very happy we were able to help you, thank you for your review!.
    Warm Regards

B.L

B.LSydney

Efficient and helpful service

I found this company to be very helpful, and efficient. They completed the work quoted and we've had no problems since!

Mark O.AGC Roof Maintenance

Hi B.L, thank you for your review.

Still leaking after 5 attempts at fixing the roof

I would not recommend this company as they have attempted to fix my leaking roof 5 times now over two years. The roof is still leaking and they are demanding payment. I told them when the roof is fixed I will pay. They replied with pay and then the warranty will be looked into. They don't respond to my numerous calls hence why it has taken over two years.

KarlSydney

Disgraceful business. Do NOT use them.

Karl

Hi Mark. Perhaps you should read the the review again. You were the one I spoke to in March and finally sorted it with. I mentioned your name in the review but productreview.com removes names. My review is honest.

Karl

Quite interesting. Yesterday I noticed an AGC ute park outside our house. I thought they were here to talk to us. It turns out my neighbour has had an outstanding issue with AGC for over a year now as well.

Dani

DaniSydney

Professional and thorough service

I was instantly comfortable with AGC Roof Maintenance. Their quote was thorough and professional and they were easy to deal with. Good support from the team in the office and the work was carried out with a minimum of fuss.

Mark O.AGC Roof Maintenance

Hi Dani, thank you for your review!

Great Job on Two Separate Occasions

I've now used AGC Roof Maintenance on two separate occasions (2016 and 2017), and their work has been great. I did the usual of getting more than a single quote and found their rates very competitive, to your typical sole trader. The work was performed to my satisfaction. On the most recent occasion after replacing a number of broken tiles and a large sky light, they also removed a number of tennis balls blocking the down pipes and cleaned out the gutters using a leaf blower. Saving me a job on my "To Do" list.

Mark O.AGC Roof Maintenance

Hi Oceanic, thank you for your review!
    Mark

I am surprised at the reviews here as I found them to be extremely professional to deal with.
    This is the second time I have used them and they had to fix work that was supposed to be done by another contractor. I rarely recommend anyone but these guy's were excellent !

Hi Jim, thank you for your review! Regards Mark

Toni

ToniMaroubra

Professional and reliable

AGC Roof Maintenance were recommended to us by a builder friend. Their estimator turned up on time, and provided photos of our roof problem along with the quote. The repairs were then carried out in a very timely manner. Overall they were very professional and easy to deal with. Their communication was also very good. I would definitely recommend them.

Hi Toni, thank you for your review! Regards Mark

Jimmy R

Jimmy RSydney

NEVER USE AGC, TERRIABLE COMPANY TO WORK WITH

Terriable company, have had nothing but trouble with them, they never turn up or no what's going on, been waiting months for work to be completed. Roof still leaking and every time someone comes it's a new roofer, who doesn't no what to do. BUNCH OF COWBOYS

No not use

Just down right terrible, words can not describe just how bad this company is.
    The staff turn over is a joke you pay top dollar and in return get a very poor result.

Everyone in the office is a pack of liars DO NOT USE AGC.

Avoid at all cost

This would have to be the WORST company we have ever dealt with! The person who gave the quote seemed fine. We accepted the quote and then it become an absolute disaster. Took 3 months to give a start date. They then never showed up. Numerous phone calls which no one ever returned. Atrociously rude and arrogant customer service. 6 months after accepting the quote these cowboys turned up. Only half did the job. Sub-standard shoddy work by people who couldn't string two words together without swearing constantly. Weeks later, following more emails they turned up and still didn't finish the work which we have now rectified ourselves! NEVER EVER USE THESE PEOPLE!!!!!

AlexSydney

Do Not Use

Accepted a quote that was provided and have now waited three months for the work to commence. I emailed and called AGC daily, no one would return my calls, or advise when the work would be carried out, despite the fact the leak in my property continued to become worse. Save yourself the hassle and find a professional company to use, they are unprofessional and useless!!

Do Not Use

Extremely disappointed. Took over 3 months to attend to the work, never returned my phone calls, emails, etc. job was not done right and they had to re-attend under warranty, another nightmare. Do not use them.

Jim

Jim

NEVER USE THEM....

I would strongly recommend that you never ever engage AGC Roof Maintenance for anything at all. They are liars, & do not deliver when found out for this. I'm off to court with them!!!!!!!!!