AHE Group

See the Best Solar Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fantastic Service

I noticed this morning that my Solar system (which was installed by AHE back in 2013) was not outputting. I called Andrew from AHE and asked that someone come to have a look at it. The team was doing another install today and he advised that it would be nearly impossible to get them to come over as i lived outside of town.
This was disappointing because it was a long weekend ahead and the weather was very sunny.

Out of the blue this afternoon there is a knock on the door as 2 guys from AHE had driven 122km to come and have a look at the system (Shameel & Emele, thank you) straight after finishing their other job.

There was a fault with one of the panels which they fixed on the spot.
Thank you so much AHE for making an effort to look after a happy customer!

FYI I had my latest solar system installed by AHE Group and yet again the service was exceptional

Fantastic service

Rang up the AHE Group regarding solar and gave them my details.
Within a few days they had a proposal together and various pricings and options.
Placed the order and within 3 weeks the solar was connected and running.
Very neat job, tradesmen were in and gone by 1130am all finished.
Level 2 metering was connected 2 days later.
Pricing was more that the "budget" solar providers around, but you do get quality components and from a company that has been around for over 10 years.

Highly recommend them to anyone. See Whirlpool for more recommendations.

PS I am an electrical engineer so I know what I was buying/doing
Fast service, great communications, good product.