Solar Secure

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (11) · No (417)
  • Purchase Price$3,681.83

Santiago Toro

Santiago Toro

Brilliant customer service

Since the first time I reached to Solar Secure I was really happy with their customer service.
Adam was always on top of everything and all the times I had a concern/question he went above and beyond to try to help me as much as he could.

Solar Secure OwnerSolar Secure

Hi Santiago Toro, Thank you so much for the kind words and feedback ! We take pride in giving outstanding services to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. Thank you again.

Karuna P.

Karuna P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional and Timely Solar Installation

Adam from Solar Secure is a great professional helped with our Solar installation..Followed up well to get the job done in quick possible time. Highly recommended for solar needs.

Solar Secure OwnerSolar Secure

Hi Karuna, Thank you so much for such a rewarding review! We are thrilled to hear that you had such a great experience with Solar Secure. Thank you again for your kind words.

poonam r.

poonam r.South East Queensland, QLD

The service is great

Jordan was very helpful throughout the process. He guided us well as we had no idea how this process works.

Solar Secure OwnerSolar Secure

Hi Poonam, Thank you so much for the kind words and positive feedback ! Much appreciated. The best compliment you can give is to refer us to your friends and family.

Fantastic job ,well done

Very happy with the result , fast as well , very happy, came before eight in the morning and finished about lunchtime, all good

Install Solar

Bob helped me greatly in giving me product understanding, did good follow up in making sure that installtion go through smoothly, his services were excellent. Very happy with his support & services

Trustworthiness
Solar Secure OwnerSolar Secure

Hi Atul, Thank you so much for the kind words and positive feedback ! Much appreciated. The best compliment you can give is to refer us to your friends and family.
Team Solar Secure

Great work by Ryan, thank you

Ryan gets work done and installation done in a short time and stays on top of the process from start to end, totally recommended, thank you

Solar Secure OwnerSolar Secure

Hi Baz, Thank you so much for the kind words and feedback ! Much appreciated. We take pride in giving outstanding services to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. Thank you again.

Howard Spearing

Howard Spearing Sydney Surrounds, NSW

A very good system

My sales consultant Ryan was informative and highly cooperative. He could answer any of my questions and was prompt to answer any queries I posed to him. Overall a very pleasing experience.

Solar Secure OwnerSolar Secure

Hi Howard Spearing, Thank you so much for such a rewarding review! We are thrilled to hear that you had such a great experience with Solar Secure. Thank you again for your kind words.

kelvekar

kelvekarSydney, NSW

Happy indeed

Shaun and Ruby were very helpful in guiding me with system selection in addition to addressing all of my questions and concerns. They were happy to address additional concerns I had post install by promptly sending the installer back on site and addressed them.

Solar Secure OwnerSolar Secure

Hi Kelvekar, Thank you so much for the kind words and positive feedback ! Much appreciated. The best compliment you can give is to refer us to your friends and family.
Team Solar Secure

I think solar is a must to all homes.

Adam of solar Secure is a wonderful person who was very helpful and provided all information I needed. I can recommend him to anyone who need solar power. I am an Engineering technician and installers did a fantastic job. I have already started introducing this Company to my relations and friends.
I wish them all the best of luck
Benildus Fernando

Alfred Cesario

Alfred CesarioSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend Solar Secure

The people at solar secure are wonderfull Leo was so helpful and help't me every step of the way and when I phone'd in for any questions he was there for me and when I left a message he rang me immediately,
After the installation rang me to see if all was OK
Also rang AGL on my behalf to arrange all that needed to be arranged with connections meters etc.
He took the worrying on him self to make the customer happy
I'm a very happy customer
I would recommend Solar Secure to every one
Leo

Solar Secure OwnerSolar Secure

Hi Alfred Cesario, Thank you so much for such a rewarding review! We are thrilled to hear that you had such a great experience with Solar Secure. Thank you again for your kind words.

Solar Secure A+ solar system contractor

Thanks Eric and Peter. Our solar system installed perfectly without delay. Happy with the product. Highly recommended. Please call them now for a quote.

Solar Secure OwnerSolar Secure

Very good customer service. Installation done quick and well. Very happy

Very good customer service. Installation done quick and well. customer service by Max was excellent.
Will recommend your service to others.

Solar Secure OwnerSolar Secure

Hi DashMal, Thank you so much for the kind words and positive feedback ! Much appreciated. The best compliment you can give is to refer us to your friends and family.

Very professional!

Highly recommended, Quick and very professional and great price. They did a fantastic job, Ryan was very helpful. i would use them again in a heartbeat

Solar Secure OwnerSolar Secure

Hi Chrisco, Thanks for the awesome review. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Thank you again.

Good service

I have dealt with Leo and Elina on my quotation enquiries. Elina facilitated the installation process and I am pleasantly surprised how quickly it happened. Elina was very helpful and knowledgeable with questions that I have raised. I would highly recommend Solar Secure to my family and friends.

David

DavidSydney, NSW

All great until there is an issue, then you are just fobbed off with excuses.

The sales process was great but installation was a nightmare.
They booked multiple dates and either failed to turn up or brought the wrong roof clamps.
Then, the system efficiency is way lower than expected.
After 3 months of trying to get someone out to look at the system I have ended up referring to them NSW Fair Trading
Don't touch this Company.

Great Job!

Jordan from Solar Secure did a great job of keeping us informed throughout the whole process. The installers worked hard and completed the installation on time and in a timely manner. Jordan answered all our questions and had a great depth of knowledge about solar power. We are very happy with our solar power system and recommend Solar Secure to everyone.

This perfect!!

Hi Ryan, Job done. Fast no fuss, within 10 days, I would definitely recommend them to others. Communication was great.

Solar Secure OwnerSolar Secure

Hi Michelle, Thanks for the awesome review. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Thank you again.

Dealings with Ryan at Solar Secure

Ryan & Solar Secure were prompt in their service & have supplied the product as described & at a great price..
Installation was quick..

Solar Secure OwnerSolar Secure

Hi Adam, We're happy you had a fantastic experience with us. Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you. The best compliment you can give is to refer us to your friends and family.

Great customer service

Max was excellent in taking me through all the solar options, brands, technicalities... great knowledge, professional approach without being sales-y.

Solar Secure OwnerSolar Secure

Hi PRAVEENESH, Thanks for the awesome review. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Thank you again.

Annette A.

Annette A.Darling Downs, QLD

Fantastic

Job done. Fast no fuss, I would definitely recommend them to others. There were are couple of delays due to weather etc but communication was great

Thomas

Thomasasked

I finally got the chance to get up to the roof top and had a look at the installed panels. I have to admit I am disappointed and now worried about future leakage during heavy rain. I was advised that proper brackets will be used so that the tiles on top of the bracket will be level as adjacent tiles on both sides. This is obviously not the case. They are about a finger's width higher than connecting ones, leaving a noticeable gaps and a good chance of leakage during heavy down pour. Is this acceptable? Can this be fixed to avoid future complication?

Did anyone have any issue of leakage on new Boral Terracotta /Ceramic tiles?

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for asking this question.

We use special tile brackets for tile roofs and which is used in hundreds of installations every day without any issues. Also the duct tiles & other protection used to ensure no leakage during heavy rain.

There is likely that we end up a little space (gap) between tiles as there is a limitation to grind the tile edges as we don't want a broken tile on the roof as they may end up in a bigger leak.

Rest assured that you have full 5 year warranty and our workmanship to protect you against any leaks.

LVTasked

Has anyone had issues with getting a Compliance Certificate from Solar Secure?
I've been trying to chase them for a week now.

Hi LVT,
Compliance Certificate is mandatory to provide. Give us a call on 1300 867 328 and ask fro our compliance team to help you on this.

Hope this will help.

Regards
Solar Secure Online Team

LVT

Thank you ! We received the Compliance Certificate.
Much appreciated.
All the best!!

Sujen

Sujenasked

Hi,
I couldn't find your company name from the approved retailer list in https://www.solar.vic.gov.au/find-authorised-retailer. Does that mean that I won't quality for a rebate through your company? I'm in Vic.
Thanks.

Su

Hi Sujen,
Thank you for considering Solar Secure for your solar needs
We are registered solar partner through solar Victoria portal, however we do not offer residential solar systems in Victoria Due to our high involvement in commercial projects.

Get an answer from our members and Solar Secure representatives