Solar Secure

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (298)
  • Purchase PriceA$3,541.05

paulyn

paulynCastle hill

Great Value and service

After several quotes, I went with solar secure as a friend recommended them and they were the most value and knowledgeable. Leo was amazing in answering all my questions promptly. Had an issue when the first installers did not turn up and no one could find them but Peter took over the management and fixed it straight away and Max did an amazing job installing the system and explaining how solar works. I’m still waiting to see the benefits as I am waiting for my energy provider to give me a smart meter but I can already see my meter spinning backwards on my old analogue system. Highly recommend Solar-secure if you’re after a quick, value for money no fuss solar with great service.

Solar Secure OwnerSolar Secure

Hi Paulyn, Thank you so much for the review! We are very happy to hear that you had such a great experience with us. Your recommendations means a lot to us. Thank you again.

Professional Job

Solar Secure is a good company to deal with, starting from quotation to installation.The team of Leo,Peter,Jason and Max were expert in their own fields. Every queries and concerns were actioned with professionalism without any hiccups.My 6.6 KW system is working well. Would recommend.

Solar Secure OwnerSolar Secure

Friendly, honors with professional knowledge

We just have a 6.6kw system installed. Peter is the manager for the installation, the job was quick and completed with in a day . No problems at all
Leo was person that I spoken from day1 about the solar system He help me to get the best packages that I can afford compared to other providers

Panel PurchasedJinko 330W
Purchase PriceA$2,990.00

PENG

PENG

Excellent sevice

Compared with several providers. Solar Secure has the best deal. Peter and Leo are very helpful and responsive for the whole process and keep me notified very step of the way. The installation goes smoothly and the solar is working as expected. Would recommend to everyone.

Excellent service

After reading the reviews from here only I selected this company for solar installation. It meet all my expectations and happy with the service, installation and product.. Highly recommended.

Panel PurchasedCheetah
Purchase PriceA$2,600.00
K wilson

K wilson

Solar secure

Easy same day installation.
From Energex to sending crew out to site.
Double checks to ensure we are happy before installation.
Job well done.

Panel PurchasedGrow watt
Jade

JadeSydney, NSW

Worst Experience ever

Wouldn't even give them half a star.
Problem since day one, got it installed 7 months ago, and still have the same problem since day one.
Simple problem to fix however they cant seem to do anything to fix it.
They are quick to take your money and hopeless to fix anything, the system hasn't worked since we got it.
Wouldn't recommend to anyone.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
System Size6,000 KW
Solar Secure OwnerSolar Secure

Hi Jade Morley, Very sorry for the inconvenience. We assure you that this is not a common Solar Secure practice. We will investigate on the same and sort it out.
Solar Secure Online.

Solar Secure is good!

We just have a 6.6kw system installed. Peter is the manager for the installation, when I had some problem about installation he made quickly response and solved the problem. Installation people did good job and they are very nice.

Bala K.

Bala K.Sydney, NSW

Solar Secure- A true team of experts

The team at solar secure made the whole process seamless. Leo made the quote and product selection process as smooth as possible. Jason was the installation manager and his through follow up process was quite impressive. He kept me informed regularly. Jason was quick enough to raise a complaint with Ausgrid on my behalf regarding a supply issue and still following up with Ausgrid for me. His customer service is awesome. I am happy I went with solar secure, solar installation was excellent. I would recommend anyone to this company. thanks again.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Panel PurchasedJinko 330 Watt 120 Cell CHEETAH Mono-PERC 35mm Black Frame Solar Panel

Dylan D.

Dylan D.Sydney, NSW

If there is an issue, they will fix it

The whole process went really well. Victor is very knowledgeable and helpful. Their price is probably the best.

The initial installation was not perfect as the massive cables under the panels which was a nail in the eye, also the gap between panels and roof is huge. However I reported that to Solar secure and they send the installers back to my house to fix the problems.

I think they deserve a 5-star review for their good price and services.

Asmawi

AsmawiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mark, Andy and the team at solar secure

The team at solar secure made the whole process easy for us. From getting a quote, applying for the government rebate and also the installation process. Mark was the installation manager and he kept calling me for updates pre and post installation and his customer service is awesome. I am happy I went with solar secure, solar installation was excellent. I would recommend anyone to this company. thanks again.

Purchase PriceA$2,500.00
Solar Secure OwnerSolar Secure

Hi, Thank you so much for the review! We are very happy to hear that you had such a great experience with us. Your recommendations means a lot to us. Thank you again.

Brook M.

Brook M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good product good price

I put a solar system on one house, it went so well I put one on a rental, good to deal with , good solar system

Panel PurchasedSeraphim
System Size17 KW
Solar Secure OwnerSolar Secure

Recently installed solar in my property and found Solar secure to be very efficient and reliable and has assisted me with choosing the right panels and inverter. Thank you Solar Secure team

Purchase PriceA$3,600.00
Burt M.

Burt M.Sydney, NSW

Peter and Victor helped us get Solar Electricity ASAP.

Was cost effective and quick to get solar on our home. Installer was professional, and the whole process was seamless.

System Size16.6 KW
Purchase PriceA$2,900.00

HarrySydney, NSW

Excellent Service, highly recommended.

Very affordable and accessible.
Thank you Peter, Jason and Eric. Love your work. Very happy with my solar panel system and installation.

Harry

My pleasure, will do most definitely. Thanks again.

Excellent customer service experience

Jason and leo made my solar installation experience extremely smooth and stress free. Would surely recommend them to my friends.

Panel PurchasedJinko Cheetah

Great

Timely updates and installation. Customer care support team did respond in time and gave detailed explanation . All process were easy

Tony

TonySydney, NSW

All good in the end.

Very competitive price, good quality System
Had Solar Secure install on 20 Panel 6.6kW system.
Supply & Installation was very quick and went without any issue. Had a issue with the recording of the output from one half of the panels. This was eventually rectified and the system is working well.
All staff were helpful and assisted in sorting out the fault.
Jason kept me well informed of proceedings.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Panel PurchasedSeraphim Blade 330W (SRR330-BMB) with Growatt 3ph 5000TL-S Inverter & Growatt WiFi Stiock
Purchase PriceA$3,000.00
Ritesh Kumar

Ritesh KumarSydney, NSW

Smooth, Efficient, Hassle-free Service

Panel PurchasedSeraphim
Purchase PriceA$3,199.00

Good work!

Mark arranged the installation within a week even though we live in SA. In general, satisfied and will recommend Solar Secure to friends.

Panel PurchasedJenko - Fronius
Solar Secure OwnerSolar Secure

Hi, We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. Your recommendations means a lot to us. Thank you.

Thomas

Thomasasked

I finally got the chance to get up to the roof top and had a look at the installed panels. I have to admit I am disappointed and now worried about future leakage during heavy rain. I was advised that proper brackets will be used so that the tiles on top of the bracket will be level as adjacent tiles on both sides. This is obviously not the case. They are about a finger's width higher than connecting ones, leaving a noticeable gaps and a good chance of leakage during heavy down pour. Is this acceptable? Can this be fixed to avoid future complication?

Did anyone have any issue of leakage on new Boral Terracotta /Ceramic tiles?

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for asking this question.

We use special tile brackets for tile roofs and which is used in hundreds of installations every day without any issues. Also the duct tiles & other protection used to ensure no leakage during heavy rain.

There is likely that we end up a little space (gap) between tiles as there is a limitation to grind the tile edges as we don't want a broken tile on the roof as they may end up in a bigger leak.

Rest assured that you have full 5 year warranty and our workmanship to protect you against any leaks.

LVTasked

Has anyone had issues with getting a Compliance Certificate from Solar Secure?
I've been trying to chase them for a week now.

Hi LVT,
Compliance Certificate is mandatory to provide. Give us a call on 1300 867 328 and ask fro our compliance team to help you on this.

Hope this will help.

Regards
Solar Secure Online Team

LVT

Thank you ! We received the Compliance Certificate.
Much appreciated.
All the best!!

Sujen

Sujenasked

Hi,
I couldn't find your company name from the approved retailer list in https://www.solar.vic.gov.au/find-authorised-retailer. Does that mean that I won't quality for a rebate through your company? I'm in Vic.
Thanks.

Su

Hi Sujen,
Thank you for considering Solar Secure for your solar needs
We are registered solar partner through solar Victoria portal, however we do not offer residential solar systems in Victoria Due to our high involvement in commercial projects.

Get an answer from our members and Solar Secure representatives