Verifiedsolar-secure.com.au

Purchase Price$4,902.64
Helpful, informative customer service
Quick installation time
Reduces electricty bills

Please note that Solar Secure is operating under a new ABN as of April 2019.

Solution W.
Solution W.Sydney, NSW

Great experience

Both sells team and installtion team are very professional, Eric as Consultant shows his expertise and patience in the entire process. installtion team is very good as well. This is a great experience to have solar systema installed. Show details

Patrick J.
Patrick J.

Awesome experience!

I had a fantastic experience with Solar Secure, and I want to give a special shoutout to Steve for his outstanding customer service. Steve ensured that the job was completed on time with no issues whatsoever. The installation team was professional, efficient, and the entire process was smooth from start to finish. Thanks to Solar Secure and Steve, my solar project was a success, and I am thrilled with the outcome. I highly recommend Solar Secure for their exceptional service and quality workmanship. Show details ·  1
mark a.
mark a.Hunter Region, NSW3 posts

Solar secure

Absolutely awesome service and down to earth people, a pleasure to do business with. Show details ·  1
Ara
Ara

Solar from start to finish

I would like to share my sincere appreciation to Jerry, Leo and the implementation team to make my Solar experience seamless.. Jerry has been incredibly helpful and genuine in his dealings from start to finish. From start to finish it is all done within a week. Both Leo and Jerry also assisted to cater for our personal situation particularly they proposed having two inverters is better for us.. thank you guys.. much appreciated

Ara Show details ·  1

Gerry V.
Gerry V.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Great Quotation Service

Jennifer was very helpful!
I advised what I wanted and Jennifer's quote was accurate and Informative. I wanted a quality Fronius Inverter and Jennifer quoted it. I wanted sizing options and Jennifer provided appropriate options. Jennifer was pleasant and professional. Show details ·  1

Maryanne C.
Maryanne C.

No hassle solar . Great service

Rose has helped us so much, nothing is to much trouble always there to help with our questions. Solar Secure is the best to go with .Big thank you for making this easy and smooth without any complications. Thanks Rose. Show reply
Mark
Mark

Made it easy

Delivered on time with plenty of advice from Mike being very helpful & competitive price. Show details ·  1
Rob B
Rob BSydney, NSW3 posts

Great communication, quick installation of 13.2kW solar system

Great service from Jordan. From initial contact on Saturday to 13.2kW system installation the following Thursday, Jordan made the process effortless from our end. We are now producing 3 times the kWh from previous system. Show details ·  1
Peter Dickson
Peter DicksonSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Solar Secure, competitive company that offer a 6.6kW solar system with removal of old system for under $4k

Good company that has experience installing solar systems that help you through the sale, finance (6 mths interest/payment free) and installation. Stella was my main contact and followed up with all my enquiries. I would recommend this company for your new solar system and removing your old solar system if required. Show details ·  1

Hari
HariGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great company to deal with

George has been very helpful and approachable in getting a price worked out for an installation of 13.3kw system, very competitive deal. Still in the process and will post another review after the installation. Show details ·  1
Jai.C
Jai.C

Solar Panels

Very impressed with the whole experience and the installation was done quickly and cleanly. Very helpful and supportive throughout whole process from start to finish. High level of professionalism , knowledge and genuine care for my needs. Show reply
M.Lay
M.Lay2 posts

Great work!

I decided to increase the number of solar panels at my home. I thought it would be better to go with the same company that installed the existing solar panels, so I got a quote from them. However, the quote was high and lacked detailed explanations, which made me lose trust in them. So, I decided to contact Mike from Solar Secure, who had installed solar panels at Investment Property six months ago. Mike quickly provided a quote and proposed the optimal number of solar panels for my home. I strongly recommend this company to my acquaintances. Show details ·  1
NAQASH R.
NAQASH R.2 posts

Solar Secure excellent service

George from Solar Secure provided excellent service. He quickly assisted with my solar quote and efficiently arranged the installation. His professionalism and promptness made the process seamless and stress-free. Highly recommended! Show reply
Lah Hsee
Lah Hsee

Best service ever

Great product even. Thanks Elie for your service and help me out with everything I need, appreciate it, also installation was so quick after everything approved. Happy with my solar system. Would recommend it to anyone who wants to get a solar. Show details ·  1
Aziz
Aziz

Exceptional Service and Competitive Pricing!

I recently had solar panels installed for my house by Solar Secure, and I couldn't be happier with the experience. Nick from Solar Secure was incredibly helpful and supportive throughout the entire process. He was very communicative and ensured that all my questions were answered promptly. What stood out the most was his caring attitude and dedication to providing excellent customer service. Moreover, the pricing offered by Solar Secure was very competitive compared to other providers. Overall, I highly recommend Solar Secure and Nick for anyone considering solar installation. Their professionalism and customer care are top-notch! Show details ·  1

Abdel
Abdel

What panels and inverters you use

26Greco
26Greco

Jinko Solar Tiger Pro 440Watt
Growatt inverter

Robert K.

How long dose it take to get a battery system put in been waiting since December
Can someone give me a good answer please

Solar Secure   DM

Sc104875 ordered on 5/10/21 Deposit $200 was same date

Oskar N.

how much of roof space required to install solar

Oskar N.

how much roof space is needed to instal solar

Solar Secure   DM

Please call on 1300 867 328 and our Solar Expert will guide you. Regards,
Team Solar Secure

About Solar Secure

Solar Secure is an Australian solar retailer that services both residential and commercial spaces. You can add new solar, add more panels, add solar and battery, or just add a battery.

Solar Secure offers the following standard system sizes (however they can supply and install systems of up to 100kW in size):

• 6.6kW: suitable for small homes.
  • 10kW: suitable for large homes.
  • 15kW: great for businesses.

The process starts with a call with their solar expert to discuss what you need from your solar, followed by a custom solar solution that is designed for you. Solar Secure handles all the paperwork, installation, and connection to the grid, and you get lifetime support for your solar.

The company is a Clean Energy Council member and approved solar retailer, and is a Solar Victoria authorised retailer.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that Solar Secure’s customer service was second to none, saying that staff were professional, helpful in answering any questions they had, and informative in that they thoroughly explained how their solar systems worked.
  • They also found that their solar installation was done quickly, so they didn’t have to wait around much before reaping the benefits of solar energy.
  • Reviewers found that their solar product reduced their electricity bill by a lot, and that it didn’t take long before it had paid for itself.
CategoryOnline Shops and Solar Retailers