Solar Secure

Terrible service from sales

Rude and pushy sales people. Interrupting me mid sentence, not listening, not good. I gave up on the first call after they followed up on their quote. Demanding a personal phone number.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
HI Greg, Thank you for the time to write a review. We are extremely sorry for the experience you have received from Team Solar Secure. Could you please share your CRN to enable us improve our standards? I am keen to know what went wrong as you're the first one to give us 1 star for Terrible Service. kind regrds Solar Secure.

Superb Service - clean 5 Star

Job was done professionally and we ware communicated throughout my conversation. Much batter experience then our previously installed solar company.

Well done team solar Secure. Go to them for 5 Star service

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Panel Purchased Jinko
Purchase Price $7,000.00
Thank you Jack for your time to review our services. We love to hear from our happy customers like you, Kind regards Solar Secure

Cheers to Harry !

The Entire process was a breeze, Harry explained everything really simply.
The price was great also they took care of all the paperwork.
They solved all the problems regarding my installation with ease and answered all my objections to satisfaction.
Special Shoutout to harry S for being a wonderful person to deal with.
10/10 would recommend.

Panel Purchased Jinko
Purchase Price $3,999.00
Thanks Hari for the Review . I am glad to hear that you like the services & communication you have received from our fantastic team member HARRY. Kind Regards Solar Secure.

Worst customer service

Looks like secure solar is having too much of customers. Charls is one of the arrogant sales service agent. When i told him that i got the quote with better panel and less cost with no deposit. He replied rudely saying we can provide you the same quote but you go ahead with them as you probably do not want to make deposit. How can you decide on where i need to go and i will no be able to pay. Mr. Charls you are very rude. Looks like you need training on how to work in customer service and sales. You even not able to answer how old is your company is? I never had such bad customer service before the sales and not sure how pathetic will be the service post sales. Its good to have such experience which will gives the indication of the service. Please be aware about this company.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Pravin, Thank you for the time to review our service. We do apologise for the experience you have received and we surely investigate and improve wherever required. Solar secure is known for quality service before and after sales and this should not have happened. Currently Victorian solar Rebate applications are close until 1st September and considered as one of the worst policies Govt make by providing cap to applications. Unfortunately like us many other companies also moved out from Victorian Solar Market and not be able to offer you the No deposit quotes. I hope you understand the situation. Kind regards Solar Secure Official.It is not about deposit. The review is for your service and arrogancy rude behaviour. I never mentioned anything about deposit.

Secure solar exceptional service

Secure solar installation we recently used secure solar for our new solar system.Cannot recommend secure solar enough ! From the first initial quotation until the final installation and all the process inbetween we have been extremely happy with the service provided . Jay our consultant was amazing with his service and his promptness. From the initial emails with his reply his constant checking on us to see how the process was going was exceptional. The installers were amazing , Always courteous, arrived on time and cleaned up . Thanks secure solar for a great job !!! We highly recommend.

Thank you tony for your time to review our service!!

Amazing product, best price and outstanding after sales.

I am extremely happy with SolarSecure. Amazing product, best price and outstanding after sales. The installers installed it on date and time without any hassles. The issues raised were dealt with outmost professionalism.

Panel Purchased CSUN and Growatt
Purchase Price $2,721.00
Thank you Parul for your feed back. We are glad to hear that you love the product we have installed and you are getting super solar generation. Kind Regards Solar Secure

We are very happy with our Solar Secure installation.

From start to finish, any phone calls, emails, actual installations and visiting tradespeople were all first class. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to install their solar panels.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thank you Michael and Jenny for the time to share your experience. We love to see great results of your solar savings!! Team Solar Secure.

Quick and easy.

Work was carried out professionally and quickly. To deal with the company was a pleasure, with all questions and concerns dealt with promptly. A pleasure to deal with! Will recommend Solar Secure to anyone thinking of going solar.

System Size6.6 KW
Thank you for the time to review our services. We love to see you and your family save money on energy bills.

6.6kw system

Had a 6.6kw system installed. Install was a breeze. Easy to deal with no strings attached. Would recommend thanks for price matching and answering promptly with emails and messages cheers

Panel Purchased Csun
System Size6.6 KW
Thanks Nick for the review.

The perfect solar system

Excellent job, they have installed the solar system with so much perfection and dedication. Highly recommended !!! Go for it. They have taken care of all the paperwork and kept their promise to install within 4 weeks.

Panel Purchased CSUN
Purchase Price $2,921.00
Thank you Arvinder for the Review. We are exited to switch another house with clean, Free and sustainable energy through Solar Panels. Team Solar Secure

Service

The installation was Very quick. Process was explained very well explained. Excellent service by Jay. I highly recommend this company. They helped in meter installation as well. Sent the paperwork to retailer pretty quick

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thank You Rish for the review.

Reliable and clean work

Clean work and friendly staff. Right advise and also demonstrate how to use app on mobile to watch solar system generate electricity. Definitely recommend to other friends and family. Warranty and work assured.

Panel Purchased CSUN300-60M
Thank you Vimal for the Review. We are exited to switch another house with clean, Free and sustainable energy through Solar Panels. Team Solar Secure

Super Service - Fast Install

If anyone is interested going solar - Solar Secure is the best company
We have got our installed in just 3 weeks and process was nice and smooth. Sales person helped us throughout the entire process with excellent communication on each checkpoint.

Well done - you have all my business now !

Panel Purchased Trina solar Panels
Purchase Price $3,800.00

Solar Secure the Best !

I have been served by this company fro my 6.6 kw solar installation. the entire process is very smooth. I definitely love to recommend them to all of my mates who wants professional install like me.
well done champs

Panel Purchased LG Mono
Purchase Price $8,000.00

STAY AWAY

This company promised me a rebate and they didn’t rebate me. Also took them 6 months to install. Made me upgrade to 3 phase when I could have done it for no cost with my provider

Thank you for your time reviewing our company. Could you please share your order number so we could help you with FIT Rebates.The invoice doesn’t even have an order number ...

No one answers the call

Following the positive reviews i had seen online, tried approaching them. Had dropped couple of request note for quote. also tried calling the number mentioned in the website. No one responds to it. Would have expected a better response from them. Seems they are not eager to any new business

I am sorry to hear that we are unable to help. if you still interested going solar you could send your details to info@solar-secure.com.au.

Simply The Best !!!!

Solar Secure delivered in every way from first call to the installation. Very happy with the prompt service from the sales team and extremely satisfied with the installation team who were very polite and helpful. Everything was excellent, such a professional approach with top class workmanship. Thanks for everything so far.

Professional & Efficient

Very professional,premium product and an excellent installation team. I will very highly recommended them to all my friends and family members as I had a good experience doing business with them.

Very pleased customer

Our system was installed yesterday and we are extremely happy with the exceptional service provided by installers.The panels were installed perfectly and they tidy it up before leaving the premises. The price of solar system was higher than few other companies but we are very pleased with the service.

No one picking up the phone

After seeing reviews.. i tried to call the Sales..but no one picked. I left the message..no one returned the call.
I have no faith in it.. Not gonna try any more