Rich

RichGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can not connect inverter to phone app.

Unable to connect phone app to lnverter. Person who put inverter in. Did not know how to connect it up to my phone. It looks like once installed and paid for that is it. Rich.

Purchase Price $750.00

Dilip

DilipSydney, NSW

Excellent Services & Highly Recommend them

Excellent Services and great back-office support too. Provide good full information & very smooth installation process. They provided latest technology modern solar panels & very competitive pricing too. Highly Recommend their services.

Panel Purchased Growatt
Jiddah

JiddahSydney, NSW

Easy and fast solar service

We have 1.5 kw from years and wanted to upgrade but no other company seems to be interested. Noel from solar secure helped us not only understanding the requirement but also execution of the system in the most easiest way. Our journey upgrading this system was Hassel free and would love to recommend them to everyone.

Cheers

Panel Purchased Trina
System Size10 KW
Purchase Price $8,000.00

Perfect service

Awesome service..very easy installation process...Very good customer...customer centric..From day 1, they made the entire process so smooth...Always happy to help and answer my queries.Best in market...Thanks Guys for your ongoing service

Excellent product and service

Best value for money among all other solar services and have on time installation and quality of product is excellent. Also they have Morden solar panel selections which I was looking for.

A happy customer

A happy customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good services , Absolutely satisfied services

The team was well qualified and i m satisfied with the quality of products.

The panel installation process was quite thorough & didnt require much of hardwork from us , as the team was good

Solar Secure OwnerSolar Secure

Perfect from start to finish

Nice sales process. Good products and top installation done by mark and team. Worth going solar with solar secure. We have been dealing with them for our fourth system in family and everyone happy with solar.

Panel Purchased Seraphim and Fronius
Purchase Price $4,000.00

Tam

Tam

Great service!

Great experience from day 1 with Leo on the quotation until installation day with Ryan (the electrician). Very happy with the price, quality of products and on time installation. Thanks guys!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Panel Purchased 21 X 315 Watt Seraphim 315W Mono - Blade Series Half Cut (Tier 1) Panels and a 5kW Growatt inverter
Purchase Price $2,850.00
Solar Secure OwnerSolar Secure

Superior service with prompt installation

Appreciate all the help from Leo in setting me up for my solar journey (albeit hand holding and spoon feeding at times). Always wiling to help out and answer all my queries. Dont miss out on securing your solar installation with Solar Secure!

Panel Purchased Seraphim
System Size6.615 KW
ruelcortez78

ruelcortez78Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Value and Excellent Service

I have been shopping in the market for great solar package and found Solar Secure the best value for money not sacrificing quality and performance of the system. They have the latest Solar Panels selection that I was looking for. I had great and polite experience with Charles from Customer Service too, he really extend his service to please customers. Technician was planning to delay installation schedule, I called Charles and he resolved this issue and my schedule still proceed. At the end, my Solar PV system has been installed and running.

Panel Purchased Serapahim
Purchase Price $2,700.00

Soham P.

Soham P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good customer service, all the time response any questions .

Good customer service, all the time response any questions specially from "Jay" recommend to everyone to choose" Solar secure " given good solutions on my old solar panel and top up 6.6 with old one.Even insoller was professional came on time and done in one day. I refer my friends how seeking somewhere else...

BRIAN

BRIANSouthern and Hills, SA

Making life easier, lets get away from paying energy retailers

Selection of the end supplier was a matter of contacts, and solar secure were indeed the one which gave us confidence in our decision process that in solar secure we were dealing with a very well set up professional organisation at all stages, initial enquiry,quote ,delivery, and installation. Contractors on site were 1st class

M Lazic

M LazicSydney, NSW

Better than I have expected

I have purchased 6.6 kw system and everything was installed in 28 days after purchase. Panels were installed in 5 hours time without any incidents ,injuries or damage to the property. My solar system of 6.6kw panels and 5kw inverter generates between 28kw and36kw on full sunny day. It was for me great pleasure to deal with this company

Panel Purchased Monocristaline
Purchase Price $3,000.00
Solar Secure OwnerSolar Secure

Thank you for the review.

9.6kw system , great results!

Quote was fair with no hidden or extra costs.

Installation completed in one day, no issues with hardware or software and working efficiently!

Charles and his team did a fantastic job and facilitated my specific requirements.

Panel Purchased Seraphim
System Size9.6 KW
Greg

GregSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service from sales

Rude and pushy sales people. Interrupting me mid sentence, not listening, not good. I gave up on the first call after they followed up on their quote. Demanding a personal phone number.

Jack11

Jack11Sydney, NSW

Superb Service - clean 5 Star

Job was done professionally and we ware communicated throughout my conversation. Much batter experience then our previously installed solar company.

Well done team solar Secure. Go to them for 5 Star service

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Panel Purchased Jinko
Purchase Price $7,000.00

Hari P.

Hari P.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Cheers to Harry !

The Entire process was a breeze, Harry explained everything really simply.
The price was great also they took care of all the paperwork.
They solved all the problems regarding my installation with ease and answered all my objections to satisfaction.
Special Shoutout to harry S for being a wonderful person to deal with.
10/10 would recommend.

Panel Purchased Jinko
Purchase Price $3,999.00
Solar Secure OwnerSolar Secure

Thanks Hari for the Review . I am glad to hear that you like the services & communication you have received from our fantastic team member HARRY.

Kind Regards
Solar Secure.

PravinMelbourne

Worst customer service

Pravin

It is not about deposit. The review is for your service and arrogancy rude behaviour. I never mentioned anything about deposit.

Tony M

Tony MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Secure solar exceptional service

Secure solar installation we recently used secure solar for our new solar system.Cannot recommend secure solar enough ! From the first initial quotation until the final installation and all the process inbetween we have been extremely happy with the service provided . Jay our consultant was amazing with his service and his promptness. From the initial emails with his reply his constant checking on us to see how the process was going was exceptional. The installers were amazing , Always courteous, arrived on time and cleaned up . Thanks secure solar for a great job !!! We highly recommend.

Solar Secure OwnerSolar Secure

Thank you tony for your time to review our service!!

Review collected in partnership with Solar Secure

Parul Verma

Parul VermaSydney, NSW

Amazing product, best price and outstanding after sales.

I am extremely happy with SolarSecure. Amazing product, best price and outstanding after sales. The installers installed it on date and time without any hassles. The issues raised were dealt with outmost professionalism.

Panel Purchased CSUN and Growatt
Purchase Price $2,721.00
Solar Secure OwnerSolar Secure

Thank you Parul for your feed back.
We are glad to hear that you love the product we have installed and you are getting super solar generation.
Kind Regards