Solar Secure

Solar Secure

STAY AWAY

This company promised me a rebate and they didn’t rebate me. Also took them 6 months to install. Made me upgrade to 3 phase when I could have done it for no cost with my provider

No one answers the call

Following the positive reviews i had seen online, tried approaching them. Had dropped couple of request note for quote. also tried calling the number mentioned in the website. No one responds to it. Would have expected a better response from them. Seems they are not eager to any new business

Simply The Best !!!!

Solar Secure delivered in every way from first call to the installation. Very happy with the prompt service from the sales team and extremely satisfied with the installation team who were very polite and helpful. Everything was excellent, such a professional approach with top class workmanship. Thanks for everything so far.

Professional & Efficient

Very professional,premium product and an excellent installation team. I will very highly recommended them to all my friends and family members as I had a good experience doing business with them.

Very pleased customer

Our system was installed yesterday and we are extremely happy with the exceptional service provided by installers.The panels were installed perfectly and they tidy it up before leaving the premises. The price of solar system was higher than few other companies but we are very pleased with the service.

No one picking up the phone

After seeing reviews.. i tried to call the Sales..but no one picked. I left the message..no one returned the call.
I have no faith in it.. Not gonna try any more

We just received our first bill after getting the solar installed ,there is a big difference in bill and we are extremely happy about this .Everything done by Solar Secure staff was very efficient and upto mark. Installers were professional, hardworking and determined .The quote they offered was very competitive and they delivered as promised. We even recommended them to our friends and neighbors. My neighbor installed the system from them and they are also very happy with the company .Highly recommend there service. Thank you Solar Secure staff .

Pity

Very good review from a review web site. I checked Solar secure web site and left a quote request. No answer. So I called. a few times couldn't make it. I kept tried and finally I had chance to talk to someone. I said I want solar for my new home. She said that she would ask someone give me a call in 30 min. I said OK. I wait and wait, wait, wait...that was a few weeks ago. I called and no one answer. Just a answering machine. I gave up. No bother to waste of my time ever to this company again.

Perfect service

Perfect service with no delay in installation. Panels were installed in 2 weeks time and installers did a great job. I hardly write reviews but they are just brilliant .

Excellent service and staff

Solar secure team assisted us so well and our system was installed in 3 weeks time . We are very pleased with the service. Highly recommended.

These guys are great!

Had a 5kw System installed about 2 months ago and so far it is working perfectly. I chose Solar Secure by reading the online reviews, comparing prices, researching what I needed and was impressed by the fact that they had such a solid customer service reputation. This was totally backed up by my own experiences in dealing with them. Shah was great to deal with, answered all of my queries patiently and never felt pushy to make a sale. Sam the installer was also great. I would happily recommend them to any one looking to install a system.

Awesome product & service

I got a great deal $ wise and solar works magnificently, exactly what they said. I have purchased my new system from Nick and can't thank him enough. I was little unsure what I needed but Nick provided the best service and really helped me in my choice. Great service and he said ring anytime if I had a problem!! That's great service and great product.The system is outstanding and I will be recommending this to all my family and friends. Thanks you so much!

Excellent Work, Service and Communication

We had our 4.94 kW system install in April. The system has been working perfectly. The service from the sales rep Shah was friendly, helpful and professional. The technicians who installed the system were professional, efficient and friendly. I have recommended your business to some friends who have recently contacted you. Thank You

Great service and price

Thank you Solar Secure! We are very happy with the service you provided, not only with the installers but also Shah who was friendly, helpful and professional. We are also pleased with the price and quality of the panels that were installed. We highly recommend Solar Secure

Great job!

Going solar, let alone researching is a painful experience that requires a lot of time. Solar secure team were professional and helpful especially Shah who kept in touch with me even after working hours to make sure I am well informed and updated throughout the organising to installation. Customer service and support was excellent, I would highly recommend them.

Excellent work

Now I know why this company have all five star feedback everywhere as the service they provide is flawless.The quote they sent included everything what we required. Sales staff was informative and all relevant information was supplied to us.We were shopping around for a while and collected many quotes from the different solar suppliers but Solar secure staff and service stood out among all.We cannot be happier with the prompt reply to the initial inquiry ,explaining about products ,arrangements for install and finally a hassle free installation of our solar panels by them. Thank you

Immaculate: couldn't ask for more

Very very helpful and professional. Explained the process very simply and clearly. Everything was done on time. I approached them after I got cheated by another company but Solar Secure really secured my asset and performed a top class job.

Dear Vik, Thank you for your great feedback. We certainly appreciate your review. Your positive feedback allows us to know our efforts are appreciated and you’re enjoying our products and service. Please feel free to call 1300 885 576 if you require any further support . Kind Regards , Solar Secure Team

Flawless

Excellent service, prompt response and good quality panels and inverter .
No complaint, I've had a great experience throughout process.

Dear Caitlin, Thank you for your great feedback. We certainly appreciate your review. Your positive feedback allows us to know our efforts are appreciated and you’re enjoying our products and service. Please feel free to call 1300 885 576 if you require any further support . Kind Regards , Solar Secure Team

Unbelievable service

We installed a 5.2kw system by solar secure. We found this company through product review website only and at start we were surprised to see the 5 star feedback from all customers but when we experienced the service from first call made by us to install was just trouble free.Highly recommended.

Dear Ron , Thank you for your great feedback. We certainly appreciate your review. Your positive feedback allows us to know our efforts are appreciated and you’re enjoying our products and service. Please feel free to call 1300 885 576 if you require any further support . Kind Regards , Solar Secure Team

Perfect service

Thanks for helping us out in saving our electricity bills...staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. Have explained the whole process in detail. Installer was very friendly and finished the installation on time.

Dear Saha, Thank you for your great feedback. We certainly appreciate your review. Your positive feedback allows us to know our efforts are appreciated and you’re enjoying our products and service. Please feel free to call 1300 885 576 if you require any further support . Kind Regards , Solar Secure Team

Do you service in Sydney liverpool area?
Dear Customer , Yes we service NSW . Please email your details at sales@solarsecure.com.au and someone will call you asap .

how much do you charge for a 5kw hybrid system with 20 panels installed and do u service the Whitsunday area?
Thank you for considering us . But unfortunately we do not service Queensland. Sorry for the inconvenience.Nobody can give you an accurate price because it depends on individual customer choice. Mainly cost is dependant on three things a) Type of Solar panels (Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3). (b)Inverter brand (German,Italian,Chinese) (c) Type of after sales and post sales service you require and amount of electrical work required at your place.

Does Solar Secure service Melbourne?
You may contact Solar Secure to find out.I thought the criteria was to be helpful. Your response does not fit the criteria.Thank you for considering us . But unfortunately we do not service Victoria.

Similar listings