Listing monitored by Arise Solar

4.6 (2,200)
    4.5 (2,084)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (58) · No (2,106)
    4.5 (2,197)
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
    4.6 (1,996)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (81) · No (2,058)
  • Purchase Price$4,271.65

Nikkii.C.
Nikkii.C.Central Queensland, QLD

Fast & easy installation. Company was easy to deal with & reliable. We were kept informed of the work carried out. Job was done all in one day. Happy with the result.

Mostafa
MostafaSydney, NSW

Good service from installation and support team

Installed the panels in a day and started working on next data without any issue. Also the Wifi kit is excellent in terms of monitoring the flow of generation and supply

Arise SolarArise Solar

Great customer service, friendly work well done. Very happy with the results. We were going to go with another company and then decided to contact arise solar for a quote and were very happy with the price quoted and went ahead with them and very glad we did as it was a huge saving.

Shea
SheaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good product and service

Our job was delayed due to bad weather, but once the guys started, it went very smoothly. Nice tradesmen who kept us up to date with everything they were doing.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Peter Kirkwood
Peter KirkwoodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great job, great product, great team

Everything went smoothly for our third roof install of solar with Arise Solar - I cannot fault them and they were a joy to work with. We were kept informed at all stages.

Arise SolarArise Solar

The whole process from selection of the Solar PV system to installation etc was very smooth. At each and every stage solar rep from Arise provided necessary input to move to next stage.

Arise SolarArise Solar

Will reccomend Arise solar, for professional efficiant installation, which took less than 1 day. After salea service gave me follow up calls to make sure we were happy with operating system. Overall a good experience, we will highly recommend Arise solar to anyone who is interested.

Arise SolarArise Solar

Absolutely great in vestment saving already

Had no issues at all easy to install no issues with the installation all went very smooth we are so far very happy with the product and would recommend to family and friends

Daniel Stoddart
Daniel StoddartCentral Queensland, QLD

Easy to deal with use local business to carry out install refer a friend offer. Installation was done very well and happy with the follow up service provide by Asris solar would recommend to friends the family

Somersoft
SomersoftWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great work on project number 899779

The installation went very smoothly. The organisation and communications with Arise Solar regarding the install was all is should be. I have had no issues with the system from day one. Thank you.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Ananthi
AnanthiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The installation process was Good and the Team was friendly. The team also have done follow up calls after installed. Worth the Price and i would Hight Recommend arise Solar.

Arise SolarArise Solar

The company people were in contact all the time till installation. The installers did really good job without any issue and I am satisfied with the Arise solar so far.

Excellent product and service-889792

10KW System installed. Solar panels installation involved bit of extra work inside the roof. However, Arise did not charge for it. Now I don't get any power bill. Arise also made follow-up calls to ensure I dont have any issues with the system.

Good job

Good job got my website working on the phone I am not good at following institutions on the phone but they got it going thanks Thea and Brett great job

pb006

Forget this mob, not professional

Now its 6 months since the installed solar and cant hook up a lg chem battery from my original quote.
I've had 2 inverters installed and always the wrong inverter, they had my type of battery since 11/20 but they keep on stuffing up. I was asked to remove my reviews as they said they will help. Well nothing has been done. [Name Removed] at arise solar is full of crap, be aware they run a second company called sunboost and probably more, go to you local solar company. Stay away from this dodgy mob.

pb006

you say the same crap when i call you and on this review. your full of crap and unproffesional,you promise the world and deliver nothing

Nicky
Nicky asked

Did anyone receive an invoice number after installation?

stephen
stephen

no, because you need to pay in full at the time of installation .

Brett Sasked

How much power should I expect on a daily average, from a 10kw system.

Hi Brett,

The production depends on a lot of factors like your location, angle of panels, direction where the panels are installed, sunshine hours and many more. Which may vary for system to system and we only have details of the size of the system that you look at, we invite you to write to us at onlinesupport@arisesolar.com.au with your street address and details to answer in particular to fulfill your curiosity.

Regards,

Arise Digital Team

Brett S

Sorry, I should of been more specific. I am only after a approximate daily average for this time of year. Area Newcastle/ Hunter 10kw system thanks

Hi Brett,

Thank you for sharing your location. According to average production chart, for 10kw system daily production would be 39kW on yearly average depending upon season as well. Can be higher than this in Summer days and Winters can make the production fall down to 25kW also. Once again, we 'd like to mention that it depends on various other factors as well. Hope you find this informative.

Regards,

Arise Digital Team

QLDZDRasked

I have contacted Arise, but since I looked them up here before paying my deposit I wonder if anyone has had the specification changed without notification. They are very good at sending the brochures for specification and giving assurances about the quality and features and warranty. They used multiple photographs of our power box and roof and used google maps for orientation and placement. It seemed efficient to us. They even identified that we have a 3 phase meter box. So they used that as a reason to charge me an extra $200. I asked why and they said there is extra wiring. They didn't elaborate much, but they are the biggest, so they would have sold to a house with a 3 phase box before.
The contracted installer did a good job installing what they were given.
Even though the Solis solar inverter has a very similar external appearance to the FoxESS smart app wifi model we were supposed to get, I see it does not have a battery ready port. So no upgrade path to Tesla battery.
We turned down multiple offers of solar system that did not offer the battery upgrade path. Some suggested that it is better to spend the same money that Arise charge for a 6.6kW with battery upgrade on a 9.9kW system and forget about the battery because we would make the money back in 5 years and then get a new inverter and battery with that banked money.

I thought that sounded dodgy at the time because getting paid for exporting energy to the grid involves a lot of rubbery accounting. So I took the safer option of going with a highly rated company like Arise.
I am reading the reviews again to see if anyone has given up their upgrade path to battery and the reasons why they did it.

I did a quick search on Google and found an explanation about how 3 phase affects the solar inverter specification and it does not appear to be that important because the way exported energy is metered is automatically adjusted as the sum of each phase. So exporting on one wire and nothing on the other is the same as exporting on single phase.

QLDZDR

It has been 2 weeks and Arise Customer Support just closed the Support Ticket with no action on it. So now I am expected to open a new Support Ticket. Every month that the system is not running at the specified 6.6kW on 100% bright sunny days (or a proportion of that for dull days) means we are paying a full price electricity bill. We are planning to put a battery on this.

QLDZDR

It has been suggested by a consultant of a ####### ###### that I request daily email updates from all the Arise Solar staff that have returned calls or emails and to open an additional support ticket. It creates a timeline. Arise Solar have ignored all emails and have not returned calls.

Dianne
Dianne

I have 3 phase electricity and paid extra to Arise Solar, so the panels could be connected to the 3 phases. If you didn’t get the Inverter you paid for and can’t get in touch with them, you will have to go to the department of fair trading and have them sought it out for you.

Get an answer from our members and Arise Solar representatives