6,032 reviews

Rates and Fees
Installation
Knowledgeable customer service
Professional installation team
Smooth process from beginning to end

6,032 reviews
Benny D.
Benny D.South East Queensland, QLD

Shane O'Connell
Shane O'ConnellMurrumbidgee Region, NSW2 posts

Arise solar

Brock and the team were great. Solar system installed and working. Show 2 replies
Roland
Roland3 posts

Technical support

Thankyou Maria Arise for getting back in touch with me to resolve my technical issues Show reply
r4achr
r4achrIllawarra, NSW
  • +5Thumbnail
Leslie kiely
Leslie kiely

Arise solar

Brock very happy with service ,product and support and explanation of how system works Show reply

Paul
Paul

Excellent service on Warranty Claim

Service from Arise Solar Team, especially Amber, was excellent. We were kept informed of along the way and turnaround time on services was very efficient. Show details ·  1
Trustworthiness
Job Satisfaction
Installation
AH
AHSydney Surrounds, NSW7 posts
William N.
William N.

Solar Installation

Just had my solar installed on our house and found the installation team very efficient and professional thanks also to Noah Cooper the sales consultant who kept us updated during the process would not hesitate to recommend Arise Solar Show details ·  1
Andrew W.
Andrew W.

Arise Solar & Hogg Electrical, What a team

From the first phone call, Darren @ Arise Solar was very pleasant to deal with. Explained the system in detail and followed through with communications when he said he would. Nancy in Accounts was very thorough with all of the relative paperwork.
The boy's from Hogg Electrical on the GC that installed the system were second to none. One of the best contractors I have ever had at my home. These guys hit it out of the park, and I could not be any happier with the knowledge, skill and the super friendly manner they had.
Overall , a very painless experience to get a 6.6kw solar setup on my home.
PS: I have more trouble getting my shopping packed at the supermarket than I did getting my solar setup. 5star+ guys, you were all fantastic. Show details ·  1

Norma Manias
Norma Manias

Arise Solar

Thank you Graham Thank you for all your guide and assistance to help me decide on my solar You made everything easy Installation was straight forward I was very happy with the installers They were polite and efficient If it wasn't for you I don't think I would have proceeded Thanks again Norma Show details ·  1
Daniel K.
Daniel K.

Good system

Second solar system from arise solar very helpful took time to get installed now saving money Show reply
sonya
sonyaSydney, NSW7 posts

Arise Solar was amazing

So happy with Arise Solar, Brock was amazing, very smooth installation. Show reply
Brendon
BrendonRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great after sales service

We had a fault with our inverter. AMBER in customer services was very helpful and kept us up to date with the repairs needed. The Inverter has been replaced the system is now working well. Thank you. Show details ·  1
burko
burkoHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Darren was amazing, great customer service. Cannot believe how quick installation was. Would recommend him to anyone Show details ·  1
David C.
David C.

Arise solar

Maria very good service thanks for helping me with my solar Show reply

Ben
Ben

Hi,
Just had Arise Solar install our system but I’m having difficulty connected my app to the system.

It’s the FoxCloud App. Can someone point me in the setup direction?

Arise Solar   DM

Hi Ben, Kindly help us with your contact details in a private message so that we can arrange a technical call for you.

Regards,
Arise Digital Team

Gary
Gary

Is there an app to monitor my solar output I got my panels through arise solar

Arise Solar   DM

Yes sure there is. Please help with a few details as requested in a private message so that we can arrange technical help to get your solar app installed.

Regards,
Arise Digital Team

kevin w.
kevin w.

How much does it cost to supply and connect a storage battery to my 24 panel Growatt system?

Arise Solar   DM

Hi Kevin, It depends on the brand and size of the battery, your location, etc. Kindly help us with some details as requested in the private message so that we can help you with accurate info

About Arise Solar

Arise Solar is a provider of solar power systems, and is 100% Australian owned and operated. The installer offers solar systems for both residential and commercial properties, and does solar panel installation, cleaning, and maintenance.

All panels come with a 25-year manufacturer warranty, and Arise Solar’s systems have a 5-year warranty on installation and workmanship.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers said that the customer service they experienced was great, with staff being knowledgeable, responsive, and answering all questions thoroughly.
  • They also said that the installation team that came to their home was professional and polite.
  • Overall, reviewers said that their solar panel installation process went smoothly from beginning to end.
CategorySolar Panel Installers and Solar Retailers