Listing monitored by Arise Solar

4.6 (2,181)
    4.5 (2,065)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (58) · No (2,089)
    4.5 (2,180)
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
    4.6 (1,981)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (81) · No (2,044)
  • Purchase Price$4,265.36

Great service thanks Jeff

Really good communication all the way through. Jeff was great and highly recommended. Solar is a no brainer. We got 2 x5kw sun grow inverters and 13kw panels. They handle everything from start to finish

Happy with Solar Panels

Always on time. Erected the maximum panels that would fit in the awkward north facing roof. On time and on budget. Staff were polite and very obliging. My job number 900814.

Solar power project 885978

Our solar has been installed and operational for 3 months. Process was easy to complete with the sales team. Installers did a professional job. Very happy with the end product.

Arise Solar

All went well, contractors were very good, prompt with their times, clean cut young men. Happy with follow up calls, very polite people. Sarah called, very polite and happy with all.9
My job number is 9 0 2 8 1 0 - Arise Solar

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

camp J.
camp J.South East Queensland, QLD

Customer service A1,

This has been a pleasant experience dealing with sales, accounts and installers. System on the roof in less than a week from deposit. Every person is courteous and pleasant Thanks

Perfict

My job is 9 0 0 2 7 irise solar sera call follow up & make sure if I am happy ( bratt is calling me back for tomorrow for wifi bront

John Knights
John KnightsDarling Downs, QLD

891623 Well done !

Purchase and installation processes were easy and enjoyable.
The staff at all stages were helpful and professional.
Equipment operates well and efficiently.
We are highly recommend Arise Solar to everyone who needs solar.

Shaun
ShaunSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service, easy to talk about things with the company. Everything was done smoothly and it was quite affordable. Overall, I'm quite happy with the service and will recommend others.

Neville
NevilleSouth East Queensland, QLD

The panel installation went smoothly and finished on the same day
The project number is 9-0-8-3-5-2
Everything was easy.
The panels look good on our roof.
Had a follow up call from Alfred
Thank you.

Find out how Arise Solar compares to other Solar Panel Installers

In anticipation of reduced fees.

So easy, I wasn't at home when the panels were installed. Technology enabled ease of communication and consultation. I was able to speak with the installer and see what was happening in my absence.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Joh
JohNorthern Region, NSW

So far so good

My job number is 9 0 2 8 2 2. The installers did a good job. So far I am pleased with the service provided but I haven’t had an electricity bill, so will review when I get my first electricity account.

JM
JMMid North Coast, NSW

Great work, thank you.

The installation process was very easy and well managed.
I have had no problems at all. I had to delay the installation times and this was no problem and was dealt with efficiently by the company.

Julie Bruce
Julie BruceSouth East Queensland, QLD

About time

Getting connected to the grid was the headache.our electricity company passed the buck to the solar company & vice versa.This was very frustrating for us..In the end it was Sonia & Richard from Arise Solar that were onto the problem..I thank them

Cruzer
CruzerCentral West, NSW

Professional job No. 901273

Mix up with the installation, no show on the quoted day then showed up without notice. Professional installation, helpful with familiarisation of the completed system. Working efficiently, saving me money.

Arise SolarArise Solar

I appreciated the assistance right from the start with Kushal to the installation process with Saeed and the boys, and appreciate Alfred and Brett assisting me with the installation of WiFi, and I would very highly recommend Arise Solar.

Read more reviews - page 2

Nicky
Nicky asked

Did anyone receive an invoice number after installation?

stephen
stephen

no, because you need to pay in full at the time of installation .

Brett Sasked

How much power should I expect on a daily average, from a 10kw system.

Hi Brett,

The production depends on a lot of factors like your location, angle of panels, direction where the panels are installed, sunshine hours and many more. Which may vary for system to system and we only have details of the size of the system that you look at, we invite you to write to us at onlinesupport@arisesolar.com.au with your street address and details to answer in particular to fulfill your curiosity.

Regards,

Arise Digital Team

Brett S

Sorry, I should of been more specific. I am only after a approximate daily average for this time of year. Area Newcastle/ Hunter 10kw system thanks

Hi Brett,

Thank you for sharing your location. According to average production chart, for 10kw system daily production would be 39kW on yearly average depending upon season as well. Can be higher than this in Summer days and Winters can make the production fall down to 25kW also. Once again, we 'd like to mention that it depends on various other factors as well. Hope you find this informative.

Regards,

Arise Digital Team

QLDZDRasked

I have contacted Arise, but since I looked them up here before paying my deposit I wonder if anyone has had the specification changed without notification. They are very good at sending the brochures for specification and giving assurances about the quality and features and warranty. They used multiple photographs of our power box and roof and used google maps for orientation and placement. It seemed efficient to us. They even identified that we have a 3 phase meter box. So they used that as a reason to charge me an extra $200. I asked why and they said there is extra wiring. They didn't elaborate much, but they are the biggest, so they would have sold to a house with a 3 phase box before.
The contracted installer did a good job installing what they were given.
Even though the Solis solar inverter has a very similar external appearance to the FoxESS smart app wifi model we were supposed to get, I see it does not have a battery ready port. So no upgrade path to Tesla battery.
We turned down multiple offers of solar system that did not offer the battery upgrade path. Some suggested that it is better to spend the same money that Arise charge for a 6.6kW with battery upgrade on a 9.9kW system and forget about the battery because we would make the money back in 5 years and then get a new inverter and battery with that banked money.

I thought that sounded dodgy at the time because getting paid for exporting energy to the grid involves a lot of rubbery accounting. So I took the safer option of going with a highly rated company like Arise.
I am reading the reviews again to see if anyone has given up their upgrade path to battery and the reasons why they did it.

I did a quick search on Google and found an explanation about how 3 phase affects the solar inverter specification and it does not appear to be that important because the way exported energy is metered is automatically adjusted as the sum of each phase. So exporting on one wire and nothing on the other is the same as exporting on single phase.

QLDZDR

It has been 2 weeks and Arise Customer Support just closed the Support Ticket with no action on it. So now I am expected to open a new Support Ticket. Every month that the system is not running at the specified 6.6kW on 100% bright sunny days (or a proportion of that for dull days) means we are paying a full price electricity bill. We are planning to put a battery on this.

QLDZDR

It has been suggested by a consultant of a ####### ###### that I request daily email updates from all the Arise Solar staff that have returned calls or emails and to open an additional support ticket. It creates a timeline. Arise Solar have ignored all emails and have not returned calls.

Dianne
Dianne

I have 3 phase electricity and paid extra to Arise Solar, so the panels could be connected to the 3 phases. If you didn’t get the Inverter you paid for and can’t get in touch with them, you will have to go to the department of fair trading and have them sought it out for you.

Get an answer from our members and Arise Solar representatives