Karanjit S.

Karanjit S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Totally crap..

Having issues with the solar system since installed. From last four months I am trying to contact with the customer service, installer and sales person but no one want to fix it. It's not doing any production and I am still paying the full bill for our electricity. Never get te Arise Solar..

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Panel Purchased Jinko mono
Purchase Price $3,000.00

Very prompt and fast installation. They were in frequent communication by either phone or email. Arise solar followed up on progress throughout installation day very reassuring. All good so far.

Purchase Price $3,100.00

Great customer service .

Great customer service. They are so helpful. Iam glad I chose this company. I will recommend this business to all my friends. I can't wait to the solar system is installed.

System Size10 KW
Sina

SinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the sun

Installation was a breeze from start to finish, team was wonderful and nothing was to much trouble, 1st bill was reduced by half, winning already, would highly recommend arise solar

System Size10 KW
Purchase Price $7,887.00

Great Advice from Arise Solar

With the current rebate on offer, I received several phone calls from various companies trying to flog solar panels. Arise Solar contacted me after I requested a quote. Marcus called and discussed my options. He was informative, courteous and helpful. After reviewing my home, power usage, location and room on my roof, Marcus advised against them as they would not suit my circumstances. Loved that they didnt just try and sell me panels I didnt need! Honest and much appreciated!! Thank you Marcus.

do not get

Eventually got my panels, one broken panel, arise solar said they would reimburse me and I am still waiting, that was in September. They are very hard to deal with since they only tell you what you want to hear not what is going to happen .

ian

at long last Arise thank you , but I do think that you should revise your customer service . What I went through should never happen.

robbob

robbobWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

quick and reliable service

the installers were very friendly and helpful informing me how thew want to place the panels on the roof and checking with me if it was ok
they were also very helpful in giving me all the answers to all information that i needed to know
Highly recommended

System Size5 KW
Purchase Price $3,971.00
Arise SolarArise Solar

The installers were in and out in the day and professional.

The installers worked out how many solar panels could be installed on my house and installed them within the day which was great! We originally had planned to install 21 but it wouldn't have been efficient if we did, so that was all good. :)

Tiffany Gielnik

Tiffany GielnikSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

Project 855143
Was referred by a friend that was also having solar done to contact arise solar
They explained in detail the whole process as I was new to all things solar
Very quick and easy follow process to follow
Excellent and efficient customer service from sales to accounts to installation
Within days was contacted to have installed
Very happy so far with the installation of panels
Would highly recommend

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Panel Purchased 22 X 300 Wa? ZNShine 300Wt Mono Double Glass (ZXM6-LD60-300/M) - 5B
Purchase Price $3,591.00
Arise SolarArise Solar

Arise solar is great value

We purchased a solar system from arise solar. It took a little longer than expected to have it installed because we live in a rural area. Everyone was very polite and helpful from start to finish. The installer was on time and polite. They completed the install quickly and explained everything in detail before they left. Great value, thank you

Jodie Vickery

Jodie VickeryRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Arise solar Job 850955

What an amazing experience, from the start I have had the best communication from any company I have dealt with in the past 10 plus years. Arise have kept me up to date with calls and emails, the whole process from start to finish has been simple and easy, had my 22
Panels installed yesterday by 2 awesome guys who even helped me put my dog back in the yard after they were done as I have a broken leg, they talked me through it when they arrived and then showed me everything and talked me through the inverter when they had finished, I am so excited to start helping the planet with my new solar system! Thanks for everything Job number 850995

Purchase Price $3,491.00

Sue Ellis

Sue EllisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Arise solar solar panel installation

Not easy process. The first date of installation had to be changed the day before as installer was no longer available. Installers just did not turn up on date installation was rescheduled to.

System Size3 KW

Ozzy.C

Ozzy.CIllawarra, NSW

Very happy with Arise Solar, from the start to the completion very prompt and professional service. The support staff after the completion of the installation were fantastic and very helpful. I highly recommend Arise Solar.

Lapulito Teleron

Lapulito TeleronSydney, NSW

excellent

The services is good, quick response and very polite staff, all in all I am satisfied with Arise Solar.
My big thank you to all staff. The rates are cheaper compared to others.

Purchase Price $3,591.00
Colin B.

Colin B.Far North Queensland, QLD

Very impressive

From start to completion was very well and professional done
Time keeping and scheduled was impressed
Contacts and updates were very thought after
Allways kept to the dates and I could not wish for a better company to carry out the suppsupply and fit

geoffo

geoffoSouth East Queensland, QLD

853301 & 853303

Great service with flexibility to tailor package to our situation. Sales Rep. was very informative and covered our needs in a no fuss and quick response. Installation team was thorough and kept us informed throughout the project. Roof placement of panels made sense to maximise the sun covereage.

Alan A.

Alan A.South East Queensland, QLD

Project 853353 Excellent Product & Service

System was installed in very quick time and saving on power already. Love the equipment and the installation guys were terrific.
I had no issues with Arise or their installers. I am an electrical contractor and very familiar with solar although I don't install. Value for money was excellent and installers cooperated fully with my requirements without complaint.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Panel Purchased 22 X WaƩ ZNShine 300Wt Mono Double Glass (ZXM6-LD60-300/M) - 5BB Panels. (ZXM6-LD60-300/M)
Purchase Price $3,990.00

Bridget Budgie

Bridget BudgieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really great service

Quick and easy. Great service. Recommend to anyone. Followed up and kept informed throughout the entire process. Turned up early. Very profession installation team. Questions were answer promptly. Excellent job.

Panel Purchased ET Banners Growatt
Arise SolarArise Solar

Great work and speed to install

The process was an easy and fast process. Put in as per what I wanted on the day. Very efficient. The installers were neat and tidy and completed the job professionally

project 850299

Some communication problem between Arise and sub-contractor. Install went well and was very quick. Any issues were dealt with quickly and efficiently. I have an asbestos roof (heavy duty commercial grade) I had also set up the roof so that no drilling or cutting was required and Arise was happy to Install. Arise is one of the few companies that would take this on.