4.5 from 2,337 reviews

4.5

2,337 reviews
    4.6 (1,294)
    4.5 (1,217)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (31) · No (1,334)
    4.5 (1,371)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (47) · No (1,317)
  • Purchase PriceA$5,052.27 (589)
  • Installation
    4.6 (1,205)

Alan Ellis

Alan EllisSydney, NSW

Thanks for the help!

My new inverter wasn't generating power and needed rebooting. Yashil worked patiently with me over the phone and we got it online. He even set my wifi up and app!

System Size11.88 KW
Purchase PriceA$8,000.00

extremely professional

My journey with Sunboost from my first inquire has been extremely easy right through to the insulation the whole process has been handled in a very professional manner, I wouldn't hesitate recommending Sunboost

Happy customer

The panel installation team were very competent and I am very happy with the completed installation.
I found Sunboost staff very good to deal with,keeping me informed as to the progress of the pre installation progress and prepared to answer my queries.Karl J.

Nick P.

Nick P.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Installation techs were efficient.

Tradesman were very efficient, and cooperative with pv location. All equipment installed professionally and operating correctly. Solax instructions regarding Wifi/IP, battery & EPS connections were good. Some delay with Sunboost, however, the end result was very good.

Panel Purchased 330W
System Size6 KW
Heather S

Heather SAU

Very Professional Service

The process of panel installation was very easy, the guys were complete professionals, they worked very well together and it's obvious that Shane, Wyatt and the team know what they are doing.

Panel Purchased Watt Astronergy
brent furby

brent furby

water overflow leaking

Dear Sunboost the contractor that had come around to my house @ 15 Garden street Eastlakes on 20/05/2020 was Sid Makary to look @ my solar panels that was leaking water threw the roof on to the balcony ceiling damaging the ceiling I was not home at this time so the contractor had called me and I had arranged to talk to my son upon looking at the problem which had been installed by the previous contractor insolation he had sent me photos of the problem and fixed it explaining what the story with the person like sid who has a vast experience I could not be happier in the job completed regards brent

Panel Purchased seraphim solar system
Purchase PriceA$4,675.00
Ocean Shores client.

Ocean Shores client.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent Service

Joel and his team were very efficient, the installers all went ahead, even though the weather conditions and environmental noise at the time was draining for them. They were polite, discreet, cooperative and fast. They cleaned up well. Joel came back immediately when there was a small glitch with my meter board - I can't recommend them highly enough. Thankyou everyone! From beginning to end, it has been the most rapid enterprise, discussed, explained and completed within such a short period of time - I am astounded. I have only just turned it on so I have yet to see the efficiency of the panels but so far I am super impressed because the price was so good as well.

Panel Purchased 330 Watt Seraphim, model: SRP-330-BMB
Purchase PriceA$4,390.00
Kevin W.

Kevin W.Illawarra, NSW

Happy as with all the team

All the team at sunboost were great, and a great team of installation men ,great job Tom and the boys, very fast to act without any problems big thumbs up from me ,,thanks guys

Good Phone Service - Need Android App

Thx Zara for your help over phone, witout your help I would still not hsve wifi connected. The written instructions and Web tutorial were not enough or clear. Please get ANDROID app ASAP this is not acceptable. Iphone focus is not satisfactory in this day and age.

Panel Purchased Slois
System Size5.5 KW

Geoffb

GeoffbSydney, NSW

Excellent information

I have had excellent and efficient service from the momemt I made contact would recommend and have recommended to other people
The installation was seamless
Now my mobile solar performance is there for me to analyze

System Size13 KW

Best choice

Purchase and installation when successful. More amazing the purchase was concluded on Friday the installation was on Saturday and the installers did professional and neat job. Very happy with the product.
More so the sales man FRANK is best sales person I ever deal with he makes the whole process easy and fast for me .
I really recommend FRANK. Cheers

Panel Purchased Sunboost
James

JamesIllawarra, NSW

186632 Great system, great price

Anthony and Debbie from Sunboost have kept me informed the whole way. From a phone call to system running within a couple of weeks. Awesome.
Installers Ryan and Jack were great to deal with. Very happy with the overall install and system. Collaborated with me to mount the panels in the best location aesthetically and technically.

Panel Purchased Seraphim Blade 330W
Purchase PriceA$3,691.00
Jessica S.Sunboost

Easy to deal with from the start

Recommend by a neighbor and was easy to deal with from the start, Gary and team were great help every step of the way, the contracts who installed the panels were great, very professional

Riccardo N.

Riccardo N.

Easy installation from start to finish

Ryan, Adam and Albert were fantastic to deal with. Installers were great, arrived ontime and notified us immediately of any issues. Expected hiccups were resolved quickly by the company and technical support was fantastic (thanks Albert). Make sure you get everything in writing when quoted and you will have no worries. Thanks Sunboost.

Jan

JanSouth West, WA

Excellent response to my difficulties

Thanks to the follow up call by Sunboost we were able to determine a fault that impeded the full benefit of my solar panels. The operator and Service technician were really helpful and knowledgeable. My system is demonstrating much improved results. Massive difference.

Panel Purchased Solex

Find out how Sunboost compares to other Solar Retailers

very easy to deal with very good price answered all my questions Rex was fantastic

the panel installation was very smooth and the guys were awesome too polite cleaned up took the time to show me everything highly recommend. to date no issues if I did have a question Rex answered it straightaway

Panel Purchased solis
Jessica S.Sunboost

Overall - poor customer service!!

Very slow responce to requests. Organised a warranty job but there were three no shows without even a phone call. I had to do all the chasing.

Overall - poor customer service!!

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Connection to wifi setup

Sunboost tech took the time to walk through the steps in initial set up making this process extremely simple plus the navigation of using the online platform / dashbaord. Now looking forward to monitoring remotely

Panel Purchased unsure solis invertor
System Size10 KW
Purchase PriceA$6,000.00
anneandsparky

anneandsparkyHunter Region, NSW

Perfect installation service.

176932 We found from the start of the idea to have solar power and as a result of esquires we made and quotes obtained, we were led to "Sunboost" as the best choice. So it proved to be - we were satisfied with the quote and agreed to proceed.From then on we were kept aware of progress and the installer arrived on the day arranged with his team of five. The installation went efficiently and the team worked well together, keeping us informed as they progressed and always courteous. They tidied up and gave a demonstration of the active system and explained the net meter would be installed by Origin to allow the solar panels to commence functioning.

Panel Purchased Astronergy CHSM60M-HC-330
System Size6.5 KW
Purchase PriceA$4,191.00
Bulla

BullaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

good service

quick service supplied documents on Tuesday had panels installed on Saturday. Had issues hooking the wifi up and after a phone call it was all sorted. So all in all had a good time

System Size6 KW