Listing monitored by Sunboost

4.7 (3,669)
    4.6 (3,460)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (104) · No (3,629)
    4.7 (3,892)
  • Rates and Fees
    4.6 (1,667)
  • Installation
    4.7 (3,509)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (160) · No (3,563)
  • Purchase Price$4,158.36

Mick
MickSydney, NSW

Excellent service from beginning to the end

Great customer service from start to finish. All staff were on hand to help with any enquiry and provided assistance through every step of the way. The team who installed the panels were polite and friendly and got the job done in a timely manner. Would recommend Sunboost

Great Product and Great Company!

Sales team were informative and professional, with great knowledge of product and pricing.
Each team member was friendly and respectful.

They kept me up to date where possible and the Sunboost Customer Portal was easy to use and had all relevant information for the stages of the order.

Excellent price and product information.

Installation team was local and friendly. Neat and tidy job. It is expected to break roof tiles but they managed only 4 which I believe is top job. The installation guys knew their stuff and were helpful at the end to guide me through the product.

Definitely worth discussing your Solar needs with Sunboost Solar.

JILL
JILLSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent service

From the first contact for a quote to being installed was a smooth process. Everyone was polite from the sales to the installer and the follow up calls asking if all was ok.

Marilyn
MarilynCentral, SA

I love my Solar panels. Sunboost have been excellent, very easy to deal with.

I found it rather complicated, but Ethan was very helpful in guiding me through the process. I have had no issues with Sunboost, quite the opposite, they have been very helpful.

Dom
DomFar North Queensland, QLD

The sun always shines on Sunboost.

Installation process was very thorough and installed by a well organised team.
Communication throughout the process from start to finish was excellent. Minor external issues due to internet /app was addressed and resolved by helpful consultant.

Bijo J.
Bijo J.Mid North Coast, NSW

Customer service is awesome

Customer service is really appreciated. My system replaced very quickly. The expert customer team was really helpful.They were friendly and polite.
Installation team were efficient and explained everything clearly.thank you sunboost.

Carol
CarolSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service

From start to finish the service was amazing. Collin was so helpful in getting us started and quoting a fantastic price for what we needed. Nothing was too much trouble. Installation was seamless, the guys were on time worked out the best way to install the system, cleaned up after themselves and just got on with the job. So professional.

Excellent job done

Installation process was smooth and in a timely manner.

We are satisfied with the job. We are expecting good outcome and savings.

Company people were friendly and would recommend them to other relatives and friends.

Peter
PeterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic customer service from start to finish

The company was very professional. Nothing was an effort for them, prompt reply, before and after service. System is working great! I would absolutely recommend them to anyone considering solar.

Customer servicd excellent

I found Sunboost to be very helpful, after finding we only needed 14 panels instead of 18 the installer rang me and then rang Sunboost. Danny at Sunboost phoned me with a revised price and the solar panels were installed that afternoon. I found them very patient and helpful and would highly recommend this group.

Gaeten
GaetenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Saving money

Panel installation was ok accept sunboost said i would fit 24 panels on my roof over the phone but come installation day only 17 would fit i was given back $50 per panel that didn't fit on the roof

Outstanding customer service

I had some issues with my Sunboost Solar System ,after sending some photos of the issue Kevin guided me over the phone to get back on the grid and solved the problem.. All I can say is from buying the system 2 years ago to now absultely outstanding customer service by Sunboost.. Thank you so much Kevin

Wicked

Installers were great and easy to talk to. Sales team very difficult but after that it was a pleasant experience. Panels look great and looking forward to the lower electricty bills.

Rod
Rod

Excellent service

Well explained, competent installation and service even when the roof was difficult. Pricing competitive. Nice folk to deal with. It’s Silly to ask for Thirty words when I really have no more to say. To much.

Denise
DeniseVictoria

Solar panel installation

The guys turned up on time and did a fantastic job, they new exactly what to do with minimal disruption to our daily routine. They cleaned up after themselves and would highly recommend using them.

Witchy
Witchyasked

What is Sunboost's record like for installing panels on terracotta tiles roofs? Is there much breakage or leaks afterwards?

Caitlin J
Caitlin Jasked

We got a few quotes from Sunboost for a 10kWh system and then a system with a battery. The price is good however we are VERY hesitant about going the more expensive option with them as they are not local and we wonder if it’ll be professionally installed and what if we have problems. Is this a trustworthy company?

mike
mike

dont go with these guys...The ACCC and Fair trading have them in court for shonky work...look up BELL SOLAR the parent company to see.

Jason B.asked

Is this true that Sunboost is facing Licence issues and it will not be renewed? What will happen to my contract if this gets cancelled? Can I get my refund?

How can I trust someone without a licence to Install?
Is that true ? that you are changing entities to protect your brand? compromising with customer's warranties to protect your own interest?

[Name Removed], You have lost my trust, I am paying over $3000 and not happy to risk my home.

Dear Jason,

Yes, the matter is currently before NCAT, however we are allowed to do business as normal. We intend to work with Fair Trading to resolve the matters amicably. Be rest assured, all our installers are CEC accredited. If you are not satisfied with the answer and wish to get the refund of the deposit, we would process the full refund for you at the earliest. We request you to kindly share your Invoice number.

Regards,
Sunboost Online.

Get an answer from our members and Sunboost representatives

CategoryOnline Shops, Solar Panel Installers and Solar Retailers