4.5 from 2,208 reviews

4.6 (1,179)
    4.5 (1,112)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (30) · No (1,210)
    4.5 (1,247)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (42) · No (1,198)
  • Purchase Price$5,123.72 (531)
  • Installation
    4.6 (1,094)

Rip off service tactics - Be warned

My system trips out every time it rains. I paid $300 up front for a for a service. The technician reset the error logs and provided a quote to inspect and repair the sytem which included 'inspect the cabinet for signs of water ingress.' So the $300 I paid service I paid for did not include him inspecting the cabinet. I effectively paid $300 for their guy to come out and provide a quote. Extremely dissappointed. Never been ripped off so badly on a service call before.

New Solar

Installation team advised time and day of installation and arrived on time. Due to the virus problem, the young man leading the crew rang the doorbell and stepped well back. The job was done quickly and neatly and the site left tidy.

Panel Purchased Astroenergy 330
Brian Oxford

Brian OxfordSouth-East, TAS

Great Install but terrible Customer Service

Panel Purchased Astronenergy

Deb1665

Deb1665Illawarra, NSW

Poor Communication

Beginning to wonder if I have made the right decision to go with Sunboost.
I have been given the run around for weeks and the communication is dreadful.
My job keeps getting delayed, wondering if it will ever happen.
They are not a member of the Clean Energy Council as they claimed.
Ask where they are and told in Sydney, I doubt it.
Generally not happy so far.

Stephen Hayman

Stephen HaymanHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic.Free power every day.

The price for Sunboost to supply and install our 10kw system was fantastic. Job number 169710
The installer ON TOP electrical were also fantastic as they arrived on the time and date as stated in the contract. These workers were very polite and courteous when asked questions and they worked fast and cleaned up when finished. Still waiting on the power company to install our smart meter but will try to hurry them up in the tomorrow.
Would recommend this system to anyone that is after a solar system for a cheap price and a quantity installer.

Panel Purchased Solis
Purchase Price$6,499.00
Adrian

AdrianHunter Region, NSW

Great installation crew

Johan and his crew were very cooperative and said what they were going to do, followed by doing what they said they would do. They worked with us to get the ideal location for the panels. They cleaned up after themselves and were courteous throughout.

Purchase Price$3,591.00

Ryan CCentral West, NSW

well organised operation with competent staff

Amazingly well organised installation crew. 6.6 Kw system installed in one afternoon. Consulted with me on arrival and were very flexible regarding the positioning of the panels and other matters.
Had an issue with the Wi-Fi monitoring connection to my computer and a simple phone call had a technician walk me through the solution. Very satisfied with the company so far

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Panel Purchased Astronergy 330 W PERC Mono - half cut Cells. Model CHSM60M-HC-330. 20 panels
Purchase Price$3,991.00

Planet Future

The installation was done professionally and efficiently. It was done in one day and with no disruption in our house. When one of the installers failed to come, Jerry arranged immediately another installer. Jerry was in contact with us, provided his direct phone number and was personally interested if the other installer arrived and done everything in order. He found really great team of local electritions.

Purchase Price$4,650.00
Laurie

LaurieSydney, NSW

Can't wait to start using electricity again -

Panel Purchased Astroenergy

TetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Company of poor character.

We have been left in the dark, having paid our deposit.
Call them to see when the instalation will happen, just to be passed around.
They say they will call but nothing just lies.
Alan Boarder, Glenn Mc Grath Foundation who promoted the company im sure they dont realise how bad this company is looking.
Terry
QLD

System Size6.5 KW
Tet

Can’t wait to see my electricity bill disappearing

I was lucky to deal with Garry who was very friendly, helpful and professional.
We had to reschedule the work and it was done smoothly and without any problem.
Thanks to Garry.

System Size6,000 KW
Purchase Price$3,000.00

Great Tradies

The installation was carried out thoughtfully, thoroughly and professionally by the three tradies. The panels and the electrical install can't fault it, neat and tidy and they left the job the same way. Very happy although having a problem with the WiFi. No hesitation in recommending Sunboost to others.

Sharon

SharonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very happy with our decision to instal solar, we should be able to reduce our electricity bill by quite a lot.

The installers arrived around 7am, they introduced themselves and told us that the install should be completed by midday. The whole system was installed and up and running by noon. Very polite, friendly and efficient workers. When the job was completed all the rubbish was packed up and taken away.

Panel Purchased Astronergy 330 W PERC Mono - 120
Diana Titterton

Diana TittertonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Not much communication

The installation of the panels were great, the crew were friendly and efficient very tidy and explained how things will work from now on, They cleaned up after them selves

Panel Purchased Astronergy mono black tier 1 panel
Purchase Price$3,651.00
P Petruzzella

P PetruzzellaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Set up wifi

Albert contacted me and was very professional in assisting me with my problem he spoke very good English and was easy to understand. I give him 10 out of 10.

Panel Purchased Solis

Order No;145357. A very Professional Installation neat & tidy

Arrived early, went about their installation, I was amazed at time taken to have it installed & up & running, finished for lunchtime. All rubbished place in garbage bins, pleased with job.

Panel Purchased 20x330 watt Astronergy panels
Purchase Price$3,791.00
José Barboza

José BarbozaIllawarra, NSW

This is perfect

The installation was amazing well spoken installers very well organised to do the job , and on the end Of the job they leave everything clean . No issue at all I’m very happy with the job

Kristina Turner

Kristina TurnerSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Service call

Monika contacted me regarding voltage configuration re my inverter. Service team is contacting my electricity supplier to undertake a meter change to a smart meter.
5 stars from me.

Great service - not!

Panel Purchased Seraphim 275w Model SRP-275-6PB
Purchase Price$4,749.00

JP Energy Solutions efficient installation. 170464

Jason and his team were redirected to install our panels after their booked installation was not able to proceed. Upon arrival they worked tirelessly to complete the installation in an efficient and timely manner, working through to 6:30pm. They were friendly and courteous and we were very happy with the standard of their work.

Purchase Price$3,691.00

simon w.

simon w.asked

Hi Sunboost Team,

A member of yours called Mr Jacob sent me several messages about Promotion of your solar panels. As soon as I paid a deposit of $500.00 , I have not heard from him again. Is this a scam?

Simon

Bhaumick

Bhaumickasked

Hello I jsut want to know that how i can register by using mobile app as i got free monitoring stick.

Hi Bhaumick
I rang this number (not sure where I got it from) 1300 786 266 and spoke to Alex. He was really helpful and walked me through setting up my PC and Wi-Fi. I also downloaded the set up instructions for installing the Solis Wi-Fi Stick - use this link https://www.nuvisionenergy.co.uk/index.php?route=pavblog/blog&id=31. I also downloaded the app onto my android phone and it works fine too. Cheers Ryan

Donald  Peterkin

Donald Peterkinasked

How can I be assured of the veracity of these reviews?

Dale
Dale

Hi Donald,
I have just arranged a 6.6Kw solar system for my mother in law in Rutherford NSW. She had it installed yesterday but still waiting for the power company to install the smart meter. She is very happy with the installation crew and I was very happy with the cost for one, and the process from start to finish was pretty seamless. I can only say that I had a good experience and was quoted about half the cost of other installers. It gets pretty confusing with panel quality etc but we just went with what we could afford. If the warranty is there and it is, I couldn't see a problem. So from someone that has just gone through the process with my mother in law and have started the installation process with my own parents I can assure you that at least in the Maitland/Hunter region you won’t be disappointed.
Regards Dale

Donald  Peterkin
Donald Peterkin

Hello Dale.
Thank you very much for taking the time to reply to my question.
Kind regards
Don Peterkin

Get an answer from our members and Sunboost representatives

Other Solar Retailers