Listing monitored by Sunboost

4.6 (3,554)
    4.6 (3,350)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (100) · No (3,518)
    4.7 (3,758)
  • Rates and Fees
    4.6 (1,556)
  • Installation
    4.7 (3,388)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (151) · No (3,463)
  • Purchase Price$4,158.19

Geoff
GeoffEyre Peninsula, SA

Wifi review

Panel installation was quick and well done.
Setting up the wifi was also very simple once we had the system in place. The telephone contacts were very professional, helpful and easy to understand. Worked very well. We are installing another one on a different property.
Geoff

Sharyn graham
Sharyn grahamMoonta Bay, South Australia

Happy Customer

From the moment we rang Sunboost and spoke with Alex we felt very comfortable from then to go ahead and purchase. Alex kept us informed all the way along with Charles. Every time we rang they were more than happy to help. Then when it came to the installation Chris and his team were fantastic. Very friendly and their work ethic is next to none.
We are very happy with Sunboost and now we have ordered a second lot for our other house.

Kathy H.
Kathy H.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent service!

From the moment I expressed interest on the internet the service was excellent. From everyone I spoke with they knew their jobs very well. We had our solar installed for a great price and the local installer was excellent as well. Did a very neat installation. We are currently waiting for Ergon to do their bit and look forward to a cool summer with our aircon.

BMc
BMcSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent System, Excellent Service from the SunBoost staff and the Installers

The whole purchase and installation was very quick and easy from the moment I first spoke to Toby to when the system was installed. The three men who installed the system very friendly, professional and did an excellent job. All round 10 out of 10.

Very Satisfied

From the very first contact with Sunboost right up to the installation of my solar system I was kept informed and updated on how my order was progressing. The Installation team was very professional and explained everything to me and were very tidy with their work. They cleaned up when finished and did not leave any boxes or plastic etc behind. I would have no hesitation in recommending Sunboost to anyone thinking about a solar system.

David R
David RCentral, SA

Excellent System, Excellent service

Right from the start Sunboost staff were helpful and informative. The went out of their way to expedite our solar system (10.36kw. Less than two weeks between signing and installation. The installers were on time efficient and very polite. The work was carried out on the one day in about 7 hours. The installers were also very tidy, leaving no rubbish or parts lying around. They also setup and instructed me on the WiFi app to keep track of my power generation.

Great work

The process was very easy and quick (considering COVID restrictions). Very nice staff and installers.

Thank you and I will be passing your info onto anyone I know who may be interested in solar panels.

Good product

It was easy and stress free. No issues with this company. They informed me when they were coming and what was happening. There after sale service is very good. would recommend

This is good

Right from installation to periodic servicing the Sunboost has been very professional. They were transparent with the charges and kept us informed about everything. Sunboost techniques were also friendly and quick to reply and follow on service calls.

Rajesh
RajeshCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Good customer service

Thanks for helping me out to figure out all the stuff for the solar system. Thanks again Norah and all team for successfully installing a solar system. very good job., Well done and keep the same trend with customer

Get quotes

second house done with you look at putting second system on first house

installation started a 0600 stopped work at 1300 for safety - heat back next day to finish off - good job well done. the two inverters were put where i wanted them put wire down to inverters look straight and neat

Stanley
StanleySydney, NSW

Relocate existing solar panels

Hector was the contact person for the relocation of the solar panels. He was of great help and organised the entire process in a professional manner. I'm happy with the outcome of my entire solar panel relocation installation.

Marie B
Marie B

Installation & Wifi set up

Installation 2 days after deposit was paid.

Lucy did a brilliant job in helping me setting up our wifi to enable me to see the numbers. Lucy also made a follow up phone call to make sure that everything is working.

Happy to recommend Sunboost to friends and family.

Seamless Installation process

The installers were sub-contractors. However, Ahmad, the installer was CEC credited. He and his team were very professional, warm natured and friendly. The weather on 15/10/2021 was very unfriendly. Raining, the sun coming up after a while and then rain on and off. They had to come down the roof and go up again multiple times. But despite all these odds, they managed to finish the job, cleaned the site and executed the entire process smoothly.

Jesse
JesseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very easy to deal with

Very friendly to deal with and easy from start to finish.
Installers were friendly and on time.
No problems at all with the whole experience.
Have recommended to anyone that is thinking about getting solar installed.

Caitlin J
Caitlin Jasked

We got a few quotes from Sunboost for a 10kWh system and then a system with a battery. The price is good however we are VERY hesitant about going the more expensive option with them as they are not local and we wonder if it’ll be professionally installed and what if we have problems. Is this a trustworthy company?

mike
mike

dont go with these guys...The ACCC and Fair trading have them in court for shonky work...look up BELL SOLAR the parent company to see.

Jason B.asked

Is this true that Sunboost is facing Licence issues and it will not be renewed? What will happen to my contract if this gets cancelled? Can I get my refund?

How can I trust someone without a licence to Install?
Is that true ? that you are changing entities to protect your brand? compromising with customer's warranties to protect your own interest?

[Name Removed], You have lost my trust, I am paying over $3000 and not happy to risk my home.

Dear Jason,

Yes, the matter is currently before NCAT, however we are allowed to do business as normal. We intend to work with Fair Trading to resolve the matters amicably. Be rest assured, all our installers are CEC accredited. If you are not satisfied with the answer and wish to get the refund of the deposit, we would process the full refund for you at the earliest. We request you to kindly share your Invoice number.

Regards,
Sunboost Online.

Peter Cliftonasked

Hi, How can I set up my mobile to monitor my sunboost system. Peter Clifton

Peter Clifton

Hi, How can I set up my mobile to monitor my sunboost system?

Bob
Bob

Sorry Peter I have not done mine yet. Bob

John Malone
John Malone

Peter I have a Solis inverter with a WiFi Dongle. Sunboost provided a SOLIS WI-FI DONGLE CONNECTION Using a Mobile Phone document that gave the steps involved. Monitoring involves setting up an account with Solis Home.

Get an answer from our members and Sunboost representatives

CategoryOnline Shops, Solar Panel Installers and Solar Retailers