Listing monitored by Sunboost

4.7 (3,654)
    4.6 (3,449)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (104) · No (3,617)
    4.7 (3,878)
  • Rates and Fees
    4.6 (1,654)
  • Installation
    4.7 (3,496)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (160) · No (3,553)
  • Purchase Price$4,156.45

Megan C
Megan CWheatbelt, WA

Very happy with our choice

We have only just had our solar system installed but so far we are really happy with the service we have received. Great value for money. They were very understanding when we had to postpone installation due to a small roof repair. It did take a little while to eventually lock in a installation date but we are in the central wheatbelt so some delays can be expected. Very much looking forward to cheap electricity bills from now on. Thank you Sunboost.

I have installed 6 systems with Sunboost over 4 yrs. A reputable local contractor has been used each time.

I have had one issue which was fixed promptly. After 3 years a firmware update was sent through for the inverter for an intermittent fault. Payback has been under 3 years on all systems so far

Darlerbe
DarlerbePerth, WA

Brilliant Investment

The whole installation was efficient and well executed. Staff were friendly and polite.
Installation team were efficient and explained everything clearly.
Service team were amazing and extremely helpful.
Great company and team, excellent service from all.

Goodbye power bills hooray

Very professional to deal with and very happy with the installation,this company know what they are doing, highly recommend ,I will be telling my friends about your great service and great price compared with other companies,thanks guys

Set up WiFi Monitoring

Nora was extremely helpful and patient in assisting us set up the app & link our system to Wifi. Could not fault her service. Also recommend Alira for outstanding customer service as well. Thanks ladies!

Jeffrey S.
Jeffrey S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Replacement panel

Happy with the process. An independent Electrician assessed the panel was faulty and had the unit replaced within a few weeks. Sun boost were consultative through in the remediation process through to completion..

unhappy_customer62
unhappy_customer62Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Warranty service call resolved within a week!!!

Had to raise a warranty service call on my system with Sunboost, as one of the string of panels not generating. The fault have been rectified within a week, very fast comparing to past experience with other companies. Very happy with the service.

Feed back on installation

Installation was done on the agree day and time. Installers where polite and friendly and showed me how the panel works. I am still waiting on my energy supplier to come and install new meter box before i can realise the benefits of having the panels installed

Rod l
Rod lHunter Region, NSW

Issue resolved

After recently contacting Sunboost due to a system fault, i found that they were ery quick to arrange an electrician to attend and replace an earth leakage switch. Thankyou Hector!!

System Size6.6 KW

Find out how Sunboost compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Had trouble connecting to WIFI but Ethan went out of his way to rectify this issue.

Solar is working great and Ethan went out of his way to make this happen. Had trouble connecting the WiFi but now it's working fine thanks to Ethan and his installer.

Really really happy with the Sunboost System

I was really happy with the fast service, 3 weeks it took from sign up to completion. Everyone was so professional especially the installers in Adelaide. Would recommend to anyone.

V Stanky
V StankyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast, competitive and reliable

I called 9 solar retailers during the sales process. Most didn’t return my call within 3-5 days and when they did, they were double the price of Sunboost. Sunboost gave me an accurate quote within minutes and emailed me what it would look like from the satellite view.

Installation occurred within 2 weeks as promised, the the installer was super experienced and his team were all great.

The system is operating at over 90% on mild days which is a great result.

The Solis app is very intuitive

Find out how Sunboost compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Great service both installation and after sale

Very impressed with the installation which was efficient and informative. Installers were super helpful and left the site clean and tidy. After sales service and communication has been exemplary. Can't wait for the smart meter to be installed so we can start seeing the savings.

Very good.

Very good, Team arrived on time and were very efficient.
Office staff were very helpful and polite.
Everything arrived on time. The job was carried out in plenty of time.
Patricia Petersen

Kerry
KerryMid West, WA

Best Service Great Company To Deal With

From sales to installation the process was a breeze. Follow up as been very welcome and informative. I can not fault the service I have received. Everyone I have dealt with have given top service.

Caitlin J
Caitlin Jasked

We got a few quotes from Sunboost for a 10kWh system and then a system with a battery. The price is good however we are VERY hesitant about going the more expensive option with them as they are not local and we wonder if it’ll be professionally installed and what if we have problems. Is this a trustworthy company?

mike
mike

dont go with these guys...The ACCC and Fair trading have them in court for shonky work...look up BELL SOLAR the parent company to see.

Jason B.asked

Is this true that Sunboost is facing Licence issues and it will not be renewed? What will happen to my contract if this gets cancelled? Can I get my refund?

How can I trust someone without a licence to Install?
Is that true ? that you are changing entities to protect your brand? compromising with customer's warranties to protect your own interest?

[Name Removed], You have lost my trust, I am paying over $3000 and not happy to risk my home.

Dear Jason,

Yes, the matter is currently before NCAT, however we are allowed to do business as normal. We intend to work with Fair Trading to resolve the matters amicably. Be rest assured, all our installers are CEC accredited. If you are not satisfied with the answer and wish to get the refund of the deposit, we would process the full refund for you at the earliest. We request you to kindly share your Invoice number.

Regards,
Sunboost Online.

Peter Cliftonasked

Hi, How can I set up my mobile to monitor my sunboost system. Peter Clifton

Peter Clifton

Hi, How can I set up my mobile to monitor my sunboost system?

Bob
Bob

Sorry Peter I have not done mine yet. Bob

John Malone
John Malone

Peter I have a Solis inverter with a WiFi Dongle. Sunboost provided a SOLIS WI-FI DONGLE CONNECTION Using a Mobile Phone document that gave the steps involved. Monitoring involves setting up an account with Solis Home.

Get an answer from our members and Sunboost representatives

CategoryOnline Shops, Solar Panel Installers and Solar Retailers