Listing monitored by Sunboost

4.6 (3,558)
    4.6 (3,356)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (101) · No (3,524)
    4.7 (3,765)
  • Rates and Fees
    4.6 (1,560)
  • Installation
    4.7 (3,394)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (153) · No (3,466)
  • Purchase Price$4,159.50

beelall bhurtun
beelall bhurtunnsw, 2557

Very good outcome.

The decision of changing the inverter was reasonable
Changing the actual device was quick.
Hopefully I can have a good run with this new one.
Thanks Rachel for staying calm.
Well done for keep trying.

Steve Kouril
Steve KourilHunter Region, NSW

Terrific company!

Cant speak highly enough about this company. A big thank you to all staff involved who made this whole process seamless. From start to finish their lines of communication were excellent at all times. The installation team also extremely professional and highly efficient, panels were installed with no problems. Best company ever .Thanks Joe , Tom, Johan, Leon and Lucy you have all played a big part and made me a very happy customer.

Regards Steve K

jennifer
jenniferMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

emelia has made it easy to deal with the company with regard to the issues i faced which involved more than one issue and over a period of time. bye

Good customer service & technical support

Having issues with my panel. It went on alarm mode twice in two weeks & hence was not generating. Got good technical & customer service support. Hope Sunboost will keep on giving such good service in future.

Geoffrey
GeoffreyMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Install solar panel

AAA Very happy with the installation . the installer answeered all our questions . Sunboost was so easy to get in contract with , only a phone call away . We cant wait to see how our electrical bill will be in the furture

Sepp
SeppSydney, NSW

Excellent service!

Unlike some negative reviews that I read on the web, my overall experience with Sunboost exceeded my expectation. The sales contact, Alex, was professional. He answered all the questions I had and provided me with different options to suit my budget and need. The installation team were skilful, friendly, caring and they did an absolute clean job. The system performance also was much better than what I expected.

Jane
JaneSydney, NSW

Such a great facility to home, cost much less on energy bill.

It's great to have solar panels installed, thanks to Sunboost for their work and service, especially Ms Lucy, being patient and focused following through the process. Thank you very much!

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Absolutely Wonderful, Great Product, Even Greater People to Deal With.

Very Good given The Stormy Weather The Installers had to deal with!
No issues with this Company ever one very helpful and courteous, we are very happy with our decision to purchase this product.

Geoff
GeoffEyre Peninsula, SA

Wifi review

Panel installation was quick and well done.
Setting up the wifi was also very simple once we had the system in place. The telephone contacts were very professional, helpful and easy to understand. Worked very well. We are installing another one on a different property.
Geoff

Sharyn graham
Sharyn grahamMoonta Bay, South Australia

Happy Customer

From the moment we rang Sunboost and spoke with Alex we felt very comfortable from then to go ahead and purchase. Alex kept us informed all the way along with Charles. Every time we rang they were more than happy to help. Then when it came to the installation Chris and his team were fantastic. Very friendly and their work ethic is next to none.
We are very happy with Sunboost and now we have ordered a second lot for our other house.

Kathy H.
Kathy H.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent service!

From the moment I expressed interest on the internet the service was excellent. From everyone I spoke with they knew their jobs very well. We had our solar installed for a great price and the local installer was excellent as well. Did a very neat installation. We are currently waiting for Ergon to do their bit and look forward to a cool summer with our aircon.

BMc
BMcSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent System, Excellent Service from the SunBoost staff and the Installers

The whole purchase and installation was very quick and easy from the moment I first spoke to Toby to when the system was installed. The three men who installed the system very friendly, professional and did an excellent job. All round 10 out of 10.

Very Satisfied

From the very first contact with Sunboost right up to the installation of my solar system I was kept informed and updated on how my order was progressing. The Installation team was very professional and explained everything to me and were very tidy with their work. They cleaned up when finished and did not leave any boxes or plastic etc behind. I would have no hesitation in recommending Sunboost to anyone thinking about a solar system.

David R
David RCentral, SA

Excellent System, Excellent service

Right from the start Sunboost staff were helpful and informative. The went out of their way to expedite our solar system (10.36kw. Less than two weeks between signing and installation. The installers were on time efficient and very polite. The work was carried out on the one day in about 7 hours. The installers were also very tidy, leaving no rubbish or parts lying around. They also setup and instructed me on the WiFi app to keep track of my power generation.

Great work

The process was very easy and quick (considering COVID restrictions). Very nice staff and installers.

Thank you and I will be passing your info onto anyone I know who may be interested in solar panels.

Caitlin J
Caitlin Jasked

We got a few quotes from Sunboost for a 10kWh system and then a system with a battery. The price is good however we are VERY hesitant about going the more expensive option with them as they are not local and we wonder if it’ll be professionally installed and what if we have problems. Is this a trustworthy company?

mike
mike

dont go with these guys...The ACCC and Fair trading have them in court for shonky work...look up BELL SOLAR the parent company to see.

Jason B.asked

Is this true that Sunboost is facing Licence issues and it will not be renewed? What will happen to my contract if this gets cancelled? Can I get my refund?

How can I trust someone without a licence to Install?
Is that true ? that you are changing entities to protect your brand? compromising with customer's warranties to protect your own interest?

[Name Removed], You have lost my trust, I am paying over $3000 and not happy to risk my home.

Dear Jason,

Yes, the matter is currently before NCAT, however we are allowed to do business as normal. We intend to work with Fair Trading to resolve the matters amicably. Be rest assured, all our installers are CEC accredited. If you are not satisfied with the answer and wish to get the refund of the deposit, we would process the full refund for you at the earliest. We request you to kindly share your Invoice number.

Regards,
Sunboost Online.

Peter Cliftonasked

Hi, How can I set up my mobile to monitor my sunboost system. Peter Clifton

Peter Clifton

Hi, How can I set up my mobile to monitor my sunboost system?

Bob
Bob

Sorry Peter I have not done mine yet. Bob

John Malone
John Malone

Peter I have a Solis inverter with a WiFi Dongle. Sunboost provided a SOLIS WI-FI DONGLE CONNECTION Using a Mobile Phone document that gave the steps involved. Monitoring involves setting up an account with Solis Home.

Get an answer from our members and Sunboost representatives

CategoryOnline Shops, Solar Panel Installers and Solar Retailers