4.5 from 1,893 reviews

1,366

Maws

MawsSouth East Queensland, QLD

GREAT Custom SERVICE FOR MORGAN Thank you!

Project no: 145889

Service representative: Morgan

From a referral to the company, to the installer, to the help from the Service Representative Morgan, who was a fantastic help to guide us through the link up with the website, understanding and access to the monitoring of the device. He was amazing! We are so much more informed and appreciate more of the benefits than we had previously. Thank you Morgan

Veronica

VeronicaCentral West, NSW

129325 Excellent New Addition

Wow, We were recommended Sunboost Solar, so glad we was, much cheaper than any other quotes we had. Excellent & prompt service from the beginning with Anthony, followed up by Dwayne & lastly three thorough installers. Installation was on time and very efficient, we were kept informed at every stage and you wouldn't know they were there except for our shine roof, everything neat & tidy. They also took care of all the paperwork between supplied & consumer. No hesitation in recommending Sunboost. Excellent job.

Marlin

MarlinSydney, NSW

Fraud company, do not sign a contract with them!!

I paid deposit after pushing me with all their good deals on the phone and I have ten days cooling period to change my mind. After I paid the deposit, I decided to go with other reliable company and called to cancel and get my deposit back they said 5 to 7 working days to get my money back and now its been two weeks and can't get my money back. Taking them to fair trading

Leon

LeonMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

100771-Thank you

I am very happy with Marcus and the prompt action he took when i rang him about my problem and with the service that i have recieved from him regarding both my inverter issues and voltage alarms.

Bruce

BruceNorth Western Region, NSW

New 6.6klw system. Dubbo.

The men worked hard in hot weather. Took 6 weeks to get it, however demand has hugely increased and good workers are few. Turned my unit on this morning and all good. Nick in sales was supportive, Dwayne supplying where both respectful and tried hard to meet all demands.

Panel Purchased 300klw Astronergy

Lynelle R.

Lynelle R.South East Queensland, QLD

Sunboost Solar - Great Job!

# 147026 Rex (Admin) What a hassle free installation. From beginning to end, we were kept informed at every stage and the installer Travis and his worker turned up on time as arranged. Work was carried with professionalism and everything was left neat & tidy. Would highly recommend Sunboost Solar to anyone. Great job.

Godfrey

GodfreyHunter Region, NSW

Job number 144824, dealt with Frank (sales) and Dwayne (install). Happy

The whole project went well with all questions answered as required.
The Guys doing the install were good, they new what had to be done and got on with it in a professional manner. The head guy kept me up to date throughout the install and explained everything satisfactorily.
At the end of the install the next stage was explained. The crew were all keen to please. Waiting on power company to replace meters.

Panel Purchased seraphim / solis
Purchase Price $4,300.00

Mel

MelHobart, TAS

Terrible, Absolute Criminals

Dismal service, installation has been rescheduled 8 times now (but they never tell us until after the installer hasn't shown up), first install date was in July and we still haven't got them installed in December! Promised us a credit for delays which they claim to now not know anything about. We will definitely be taking our complaints to the ombudsman and the ACCC.

Best money We ever spent

So happy we chose SunBoost Solar, thinking back the installation technicians were polite, new their job left the job site clean and tidy, we have had trouble-free, and each time the energy bill comes in we have saved bucket loads of cash, I say to homeowners get on board and ring and Sunboost Solar and get your money-savers Panels on the roof and save save

System Size6.5 KW
Purchase Price $3,800.00
BIGMICK81

BIGMICK81Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great installation team

The boys who installed my solar panels were very good and done a great job and went through the system and showed me how to use it very happy 141730

Panel Purchased Sunboost
System Size5 KW
Purchase Price $3,500.00

Help with solar inverter

Monika was very informative and helpful I would recommend her anyone she was very patient with me thanks again for your help Im sure with people like monika the company will go forward in leaps and bounds

Purchase Price $3,600.00

Macka

MackaHunter Region, NSW

Excellent service

Installed very quickly on the day advised.
Had an issue connecting to Wi-Fi but Morgan fixed me up in no time.
I would recommend Sunboost to anyone.
My 6.6Kw system works perfectly.
Thanks guys!!

Purchase Price $2,800.00

David

DavidKanahooka

Quick installation at affordable price

Sunboost were professional and easy to deal with from quote to installation. The installation team were courteus, explained all details and answered all questions. The quality of the work was high and the attention to detail excellent.

Good service

I am very pleased and happy with the job executed while installation. Everyone were very cooperative and helpful with all my queries.
I was quite satisfied with the excellent work and prompt service by sun Boost. Thanks on and all

Utterly Rude

Tried to get a quote, as I know what I am after, the guy on the phone "Clay" quoted me a price, and I advised that I have a cheaper quote from another party. Clay wasn't happy and assumed it was "Chinese Crap". Then started to abuse me over the phone. Great work! I wouldn't recommend Sunboost to anyone.

Graham Armstrong

Graham ArmstrongHobart, TAS

Very Good After Sales Service

Reference Project Number 126267
Kevin was the customer service agent and he operated in a very professional manner and was tenacious in solving my problem. He was very patient and provided every possible assistance to me. I would recommend Kevin to anyone trying to solve a similar Inverter WiFi issue.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Panel Purchased 275 Watt Seraphim 275 W Poly Silver Frame (SRP-275-6PB) Panels. Model : SRP-275-6PB

David

DavidPerth, WA

Excellent service and an affordable price

Installed within 8 days from order. I ordered and paid the deposit on 13th November and My system was installed and in operation by 21st November, I was dealing an energy consultant called Grant who acted in a very professional and polite manor, straight after i made the deposit he had applied to synergy and Western power and both approved within 24 hours. Installation team also excellent and run through the system and even gave his direct number and said to call if any issues

Panel Purchased Solis 3P 4G 3 phase inverter and Astronergy-300 Mono panels
Purchase Price $3,200.00

Adam GlaznerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect installation of 6.6kw System.

Great Instal by Trev & Josh. Faultless workmanship. Planned out very well. Sunny days are pumping out the full 5kw.
With our analogue meter going backwards, lol. : )
Thanks to Rex for the prompt Instal at this time of year.
Nice work Sunboost.

Adam Glazner

This bloke Adam is a Legend ; )

M and S

M and S

Ben and Morgan Sunboost Representatives. Project# 97152 - Professional, down to earth, consultative and confident!

Second installation with Sunboost

Pooja from Sun Boost was friendly and efficient. Shane Kellow from Sun Touch electrical was the installation contactor. He and his crew worked efficiently and to a high standard. The clean up was excellent too. I would recommend him for any electrical and Solar work

grep

grepasked

I have been unable to contact Sunboost for some weeks. I need to know if & when my system will be installed.. If it won't please refund my deposit & I will get someone else to supply. Invoice 138254

Sigi S.asked

Has anyone had the contractor take the final payment in cash. Also demand extra cash for distance to meter box?

Norman D.

No Sunboost Solar is a very reputable Company they do payment transaction the correct way, amounts are directed into the Bank Accounts they pay wages and taxes to ATO, like good business people, no extra cash needed for installation they had a fixed amount supply and fit,

Sigi S.

Great to know , who do we talk to about this problem? As we can no longer get through to who we were dealing with we may take the next step. A formal complaint to Dept of Fair Trading

Victor S.Sunboost

Hi Sigi, please share the order number and we check the details, the meter upgrade might be required considering few factors, we assure you an update on this asap. Thanks.

Thank you@Norman for sharing your valuable views.

Brian D.

Brian D.asked

I'm from Adelaide, had solar installed by Sunboost, trying to find out the final price. After deposit ect, to be paid to you by Brighte but every time I ring up I'm getting the run around they say I'll find out and ring you back but they never do. Been going on now for weeks sick and tired of it. Going to go to the ombudsmen to sort this matter out. Unless you sort it out immediately... Thanks Brian ID 133265

Victor S.Sunboost

Hi Brian, checking with the finance team in regards to Brighte. You will receive a call from someone from the concerned department. Thanks

Get an answer from our members and Sunboost representatives