4.5 from 2,735 reviews

4.5

2,735 reviews
    4.6 (1,638)
    4.5 (1,538)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (34) · No (1,688)
    4.5 (1,732)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (53) · No (1,666)
  • Purchase PriceA$4,859.24 (769)
  • Installation
    4.7 (1,535)

Jyoti S

Jyoti SSydney, NSW

Good service, quick work.

Very efficient at work, and very friendly. Service was very prompt, and work was done properly, highly recommended. Thank you for fixing our issues asap and keeping in touch with us

Excellent service from Fiona and installation team

Installation was booked on time and completed to high standard . Happy with the service and will recommend to anyone who wants solar at competitive prices. Fiona was very helpful and always helped me with all queries and displayed outstanding customer service.

Ross A.

Ross A.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Solar Panel Installation

Contacted Sunboost regarding Solar Panel installation and I am very pleased with the full installation in a timely manner. This is includes the initial salesperson who was very helpful, the informative phone calls and emails during the whole process. The installer and electrician were both punctual, efficient and polite. Connection to the wifi monitoring was carried out on my phone and the lady was so helpful and courteous.
I would recommend Sunboost

System Size5.94 KW

Alan Border shame

Alan Border shameIllawarra, NSW

Very unprofessional company

Paid a deposit November 2019, install 21st April 2020 ,after a lot of pushing and phone calls.
After install I asked Debbie what was the next step was ? All they were worried about was me signing the form to get their $7000 rebate. They failed to arrange smart meters,so when my first bill came in it was $2700 up from pre solar of $1600
I have a 13.5 Kva 40 panel system.
Smart went on yesterday 12 th August 2020
They do not want to take responsibility, said I had to organise meters.
Bad company

System Size13.5 KW
Purchase PriceA$6,700.00
Jais

Jais

Excellent service!

After going through different solar Companies in the market, I found Sunboost to be really good! Though I took a competitive price back to Sunboost, they were able to match and beat the price I had. Great communication, great service! I'll definitely recommend others to give Sunboost an opportunity!

Panel Purchased Seraphim
System Size13.5 KW

sunboost

The whole process has been brilliant, from initial contact, to installation, could not be any happier and glad that i went through sunboost, the complete team there deserve a pat on the back for excellent customer service

Easy and seamless install

No issues
Nothing to concern as installer was great and professional. Working until dark to finish.
The follow up was thorough and set up all apps and sorted my elec provider as well.

Panel Purchased Solis
Purchase PriceA$3,700.00
BWally

BWallyLogan City

Restore solar status

Happy with response about alarm on our solar system. No waiting on phone and able to fix under an hour, able to talk me through fixing problem. Great service. Would recommend Sunboost to anyoneThank You.

FroggyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sun boost service and communication

This was one of the easiest things that I have done. Contacted Sunboost last week ,installation completed within 7 days . Brilliant communications from service center made decision to continue immediate.

Panel Purchased Sun boost
Purchase PriceA$3,200.00

Libby

LibbyCentral West, NSW

Best decision we have made. Big thanks to Tony who was great throughout this process.

Installed a day early but we were kept informed of change, neat and tidy install with operating instructions given. The Wifi setup was the biggest challenge but had it up and running at end of day. Now waiting for energy provider to upgrade the Metre which is to be done in next 2 weeks

Panel Purchased QCell 330
Purchase PriceA$5,700.00
Margaret

MargaretWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

201645-Inverter successfully replaced

During installation our inverter was bound to not be working at that time.Replacement came very quickly and got re installed very quickly by Sunboost.Thank you so much for the quick service!!

DalC

DalCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality installation

The installers of my system damaged the underside of one of the eaves of my house and failed to correctly install the meter so that a fault notice was issued by Origin. When I contacted Sunboost about these issues they were happy to help to resolve the problems created by the installation company and although both problems were fixed the installation company then failed to notify Origin that the repair had been completed and so no booking was made for Origin to return and install the feed in tariff meter. So 7, almost 8 weeks after the installation I'm still not getting the full benefit of the system. Don't know when Origin will be back, hopefully soon. Sunboost, please use another installation company!

Purchase PriceA$3,600.00
Philip N.

Philip N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best move yet

the installation was done efficiently and with out to much contact and without fuss. Workers were polite and cautious worked hard and continuously. Good workers great product. all electrical work done by qualified electrician who answered all of our questions about the connection and the system

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Panel Purchased 20 x Seraphim Blade 330W Black Frame 120 Half-Cut Cells Mono = 6.6 kW , 1 x Solis 4G-
Purchase PriceA$3,991.00
Annmarie

AnnmarieCentral, SA

Excellent staff management

From the time I spoke with Nathan he was so easy to work with he explained the steps and also rang making sure I was happy with the progress. After I paid my deposit I was handed over to Harvey also very efficient, polite and very helpfull also rang informing me of the progress. I think these two people are a credit to your organisation.
Regards Annmarie Naismith

Panel Purchased Astroenergy 330w
System Size5 KW
Purchase PriceA$3,591.00
Happy Customer

Happy CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

2nd install ....perfect like the first :)

Our tenants are smiling today thanks to the amazing work by the Sunboost Solar installation team. I'm sure they will be even happier when their future bills arrive, which like ours, have been eradicated by the Sunboost system on our roof.

Kim B

Kim BPerth, WA

Great Service

Unit was not operating at all after a Synergy inspection. We rang Sunboost and they had a service rep out within 2 working days. He fixed the problem in short order and the panels work like a dream again now. Very happy indeed.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
System Size6 KW
Purchase PriceA$3,100.00
Sunboost T.Sunboost

See if panels make power cheaper

Just installed a 5kw Solis inverter and a 6.6kw 20 panel seraphim blade 330w from sunboost. Hoping to see savings,time will tell as we are in winter in Tasmania now.
Happy with the communication, service, great team of installers, thanks to Neville solar consultant and Luke SB197915

Purchase PriceA$4,591.00
Mark

MarkTasmania

Efficient and professional

From the enquiry made a few months ago to today's installation, everything has run very smoothly. Sunboost always replied quickly to our enquiries and several agents (Daniel, Edward and Luke) followed up to ensure we were happy. The Tasmanian installers were quick and efficient and the panels look great. We're very happy with the wiring as we were concerned about its obtrusiveness, but it's all hidden and not visible at all. The system was explained and maintenance processes recommended as we're on a coastal site. At this stage, early days, we're very pleased to have chosen Sunboost.

Panel Purchased Seraphim 330W panels
Purchase PriceA$4,691.00

Job well done!

Sunboost have done a good job in these trying times, we were uncertain as to whether we would be able to go ahead due to COVID19 and they were very helpful and understanding. The installers were very friendly and efficient, they worked all day to get the job finished and travelled a great distance as we live remotely. Thankyou to both Sunboost and the Installers.

System Size6 KW
Purchase PriceA$4,894.00

202496

The installation team worked very tirelessly through some extremely wet and windy weather and completed the project on time and it was well coordinated by Harvey at the Sunboost Sales office