2ahm Life Insurance

4.3
3.0

David
DavidSydney, NSW2 posts

This is perfect, can't leave without it

Love the way ahm life insurance online purchase application. Very fast and slick design. I also call up ahm support team to complete the application while I was half way into the online application. The experience is very good that we are on the same page without much explanation. They helped to finish off the application with 20 mins including a few tricky underwriting questions. Well done. Show details ·  1
Nish
NishSouthwest, VIC

Great sales experience!

Some of the best prices and the quickest quote/application process. Policy has great value. Show details ·  1
scott
scottSydney, NSW4 posts

Quick quote and easy application process

I needed some life insurance cover to cover some debt. I could get quotes and then purchase online by answering a few medical questions. The whole process only took me 10 minutes. Show details ·  1
Disappointed244
Disappointed244Perth, WA2 posts
Medibank
Medibank   DM

Hi and thanks for your review. I am sorry to read about your experience with cancelling your AHM Life Insurance Policy. I have just sent you a DM requesting some details so that we can assist further. Thanks, -Ane