4.2

• <1 week (7)
    • 1-2 weeks (4)
    • 2-4 weeks (2)
    • 3+ months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (15) · No (0)

Very easy and compassionate claims process

Claims process was very easy. Funeral cover was paid within weeks and accidental death was paid in a little over 12 months. This was only held up by a coronial investigation.

J. Warner

J. WarnerSouthwest, VIC

Don't do Diabetics for Income Protection

If you have Type 2 the conversation will be over in 3 minutes. Not listed in the PDS, only in the qualification questions over the phone. Keep shopping around. Thanks

sheree l.

sheree l.South East Queensland, QLD

Fast claim

I have found them to be efficient and the claim turnaround was so fast. The staff are very helpful and knowledgeable. Definitely recommend especially for accidental injury insurance. Very reasonable cost too

Pleased Customer

I thought that the salesman Ted Humbler was honest, understanding, easy to talk to and he has life experience which is an asset to the company and clients. He listens and respects and I hope he has a great year. Highly recommended.
Paul B

Joanne Cole

Joanne ColePerth

Broken bones

Very helpful and quick to pay out explaining what I was going to get and would be in my bank account in 2working days but was there the next day

Steve M.

Steve M.Sydney, NSW

Easy and Quick claim. Staff with compassionate

Customer service team promptly replies and is friendly and compassionate.
Claim form is simple, the entire process is straightforward, easy and quick. I got the money within a week.
Thank you very much Genus.

Claim Procedures and Payments

I lodged a claim and it was processed and paid within three days. Excellent outcome and service.
Danielle from Genus was very helpful in processing my claim and answering my questions.

Gregg

GreggBurnside

Terrible service.

Terrible service... l applied for Noble Oak Life insurance ,submitted all medical documentation and the email l received said :"Thanks for this information, I have sent this to the head of our underwriting for assessment.
I will be in contact as soon as he has given me the verdict". They new l was on a time frame to change insurers and that was 7th October. l still have not heard anything so decided to stay with my previous insurer for another year.....never again!!!!

Marlene E.

Marlene E.South East Queensland, QLD

Totally recommend this

Thank you for the ease in which we were able to access the funds and care staff took to process it made things a lot less stressful during this time.

Donna Wood

Donna WoodSouthwest, VIC

Easy to claim

My husband set up this policy to make life simpler for me when he passed away and it was so easy to make a claim on it. Thank you to the team at Noble Oak.

Bella C.

Bella C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

easier than expected

Exceptionally friendly service and efficient process over the phone by Andrew. I felt comfortable despite the incredibly personal and sensitive information requested. I (or my loved ones) can only hope that should the need arise have the same professional service if making a claim.

Shelly

ShellyWestern District, VIC

Very satisfied excellent customer service

Found Barney very polite and easy to understand very professional and would recommend noble oak.Understanding how to set up insurance is not always easy and I compliment them highly for the time and patience with clients

Barbara

BarbaraSydney, NSW

Professional

I think what Noble Oak Life Insurance offers is good value and easy to set up over the phone with the professional and friendly services of Axel and Andrew Luu.

Jessie

JessieIllawarra, NSW

Professional and efficient

The employees were very polite and compassionate. They provided me with all the information I needed very promptly. The payment was made into my account soon after I provided the paperwork.

woosel

wooselSydney, NSW

Thank You Sofina and Noble Oak!

Losing my spouse unexpectedly was a terrible shock. Noble Oak's Sofina made everything to do with my claim easier with her compassion as well as her efficiency in getting things organised. She responded quickly to any query I made and was very caring in her dealings with me. The claim was assessed and completed very quickly and I really feel nothing could have been handled better. Thanks so much, Sofina!

Andrew S

Andrew SSydney, NSW

Highly satisfied

Great value compared to other products available on the market.
The application process was hassle-free and efficient!
My wife and I received amazing customer service from Andrew Luu throughout the process!
We highly recommend NobleOak!

aunty.jane.54

aunty.jane.54Northern Region, NSW

Good value insurance

Very good value for money insurance. Claim was done over the phone in minutes - no hassles.... highly recommend for simple and trouble free insurance for the entire family. A A A A A +++++

AnthonyD

AnthonyDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Over Priced Said 50%load But Was 70% Load For Taking Pain Meds Sometimes

Over priced when one talks to sales consultants
Online got price of $101 per month for $150k
Talked to sales consultants
Answer all questions non smoker non drinker but do have aches and pain and have to take pain meds sometimes due to pain at 60 years of age who does not have aches and pain sometimes and because I sometimes I need to take strong pain meds when pain get really bad
Jumped my premiums from $101 to $173 per month and a medical check to be done
I find that un fair and that all insurance companies spend $$$$
Advertising for customers and give low premiums first and then add loads of 70%
No thanks
Fix your online quick quote
Regards

Excellent customer service

The application process was easy over the phone, clear explanations were provided and underwriting process was efficient. It was a pleasure dealing with the phone representative Andrew Luu, who was excellent and made the entire process easy to finalise.

Diane Salter

Diane SalterVictoria

Claim for my Mother-in-Law

Danielle has been absolutely amazing in such a difficult time. She was compassionate and nothing was to much trouble. She was helpful and explained what we needed to do. The email was received instantly and we provided all the the information requested. It has been the simplest process so far. She constantly follows up which shows true customer service. Would highly recommend this business. She has made the whole process simple. Thank you so much.

Radmila C.

Radmila C.asked

Why have you sent me an email with no option to unsubscribe. Your website doesn’t even provide an email address where people can write to you. I would never put my trust in any company that is so one sided.

Ash

Ashasked

Not a question.. just a comment. If you're on parental leave on a temporarily reduced salary or no pay for a period, you get paid based on your prior 12 months leave. Discrimination much?

Iain W.

Iain W.asked

I am considering Noble Oak Life Insurance. I note many favourable reviews relating to setting up the policies which is very good. However, I can't see any feedback regarding making a claim and the ease of having claims processed and paid out. Any feedback on this please?

ben
ben

I cant answer as I haven't made claim

Hi Iain,

There is more information on our website in relation to claims. We are also happy to have a conversation with you to give your more certainty. We complete a full assessment upfront as opposed to at claim time, the reason for this is to understand the level of risk depending on your medical history, and provide you with an outcome before paying any premium. We confirm the terms, conditions, potential loading and or exclusions to ensure your satisfaction before your policy commencing. Our application process can take longer than other Insurers as we are fully underwritten, but this is for the peace of mind of our clients. Everything is confirmed upfront and not at claim time.

Please give us a call on 1300 041 494 as we will be more than happy to assist you with your questions.

Thanks,

Lisa
Lisa

It’s taken 6 weeks so far for me to get a response after jumping through all the hoops for life insurance. It doesn’t set them in a positive note if I kicked the bucket and my loved ones had to claim. I’ll be pulling it, I’m not waiting any longer and will stay with my current insurer who have been great but I was hoping to save some costs.
Just remember you get what you pay for.

Get an answer from our members and NobleOak representatives