4.2

AdamLees

AdamLeesMelbourne

Professional and considerate

Good value. Very kind service throughout a difficult process, just seamless.
I did not start the cover, and having to make contact upon losing a parent is not an easy situation to be in, however the team were very understanding and made the whole process nice and simple.

Claim MadeYes
Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim DateMay 2020
Claim ApprovedYes
lainey49

lainey49Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wanted to charge 100% loading on life and refused income protection for fatty liver disease

Liver specialist diagnosed fatty liver disease due to one elevated liver function reading. No symptoms, quite common, family history. After jumping through the hoops and zero contact from NobleOak, I finally called up to find out what was happening with my quote, only to find out they wanted to charge a 100% loading on life insurance and have refused me cover on the income protection insurance. Really?? So even if with some minor life style changes and my liver function test goes back to normal, I'd have to pay double on life insurance?? It just doesn't make sense.
36F, never smoked, not overweight, all other tests came out fine. Baffling decision. Needless to say I did not take out a policy with NobleOak.

Claim for my mother

Without Danielle’s help and moral support, being very sympathetic in regards to my situation and the lockdown which makes things difficult , her assistance was so much appreciated , excellent customer service and truly an asset to the company... Thankyou Danielle in the claims dept and thankyou Genus Life Insuranxe

Claim MadeYes
Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim DateApril 2020
Claim ApprovedYes

Chris

ChrisWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Highly competitive and professional insurance company

My new Life Insurance policy has great features, including an advance of funeral expenses, and a very competitive premium (aged in my 60’s). Axel in Sales, and then Andrew in Customer Service, were both easy to deal with, informative, professional and extremely quick with the Nobleoak process. I had no problems understanding the policy itself. After a great deal of online searching for the right model and company, I am now satisfied I have made the right choice for me.

Excellent Service!

Barney Robertson is a fabulous consultant. He was able to provide me with all the information I needed to set up my policy efficiently. I am also very happy with the product and benefits. Highly recommend Barney!

Great customer service

Kate and Andrew were very helpful and attentive to details. They were very friendly customer service. Kate provided very clear information. Andrew did a very thorough follow-up. Great customer focus.

A happy customer

A happy customerSydney, NSW

Perfect life insurance

The policy was very easy to set up with Nobleoak. The policy has all the required features and benefits. The best feature of the policy is funeral advancement benefit. I no longer required seperate expensive funeral policy. Thanks to NobleOak life policy.

Moana K.NobleOak

Great to hear about your experience with us here at NobleOak Insurance. Thank you for taking the time to leave us with feedback.

Good Service

Ted Humbler has been very helpful guiding me through policies and quotes .
He is very friendly and engaging and answered all questions.
Thanks for your help Ted.
The 30 word requirement for this field is annoying though.

Moana K.NobleOak

A last gift to the family

NobleOak policy has good value with all required features and benefits attached to it. My life insurance cost cut to almost 50% with increased benefit amount. I am happy that I can save 50% extra every month now.

Kimberley

KimberleySoutheast, SA

Friendly staff, very helpful. Would recommend.

The policy was good value and was easy to set up. The staff where very helpful with organising a quote for me. There service was quick with the information I needed send to my email quickly.

PAV

PAV

Good product and customer service

Application process quick and easy over the phone, with approval given the same day. Service much better than my current provider. Quote for my income protection policy was competitive (slightly better) and the product offering superior.

Timothy W.

Timothy W.South East Queensland, QLD

Good so far

Only in the application place but initial interactions have been good. They phone rep Barney Robertson was great, explained everything really well.
Good documentation and send relatively straight forward application process so far.

falegal

falegal

Nurse with dishonest instruments

Got declined because of my health. Nurse measured my blood pressure and was sooo tight left marks on my arms which I've never had from doctors and inaccurate scales. I'll get fitter and go with someone else.

Barney was excellent

great Barney was very helpful and is credit to company the policy is affordable and great valve , the consulant Barney was a pleasure to speak to and very informative c the 30 word limits is ridulaces why cant you just leave message about staff

Excellent introductory service

Your representative, Ted, was very helpful in getting information to better understand my insurance requirements and in helping me through the application process. I selected NobleOak policies because they represented the best value for money compared to other insurance quotes and because of the service I got from Ted.

Augurs well.

Initial encounters very positive: prompt, pleasant, thorough, helpful.
I hope never to have to lodge a claim, but if my introduction is a reliable indicator, I will be even more pleased.

Claim MadeNo

I’m so happy that I signed up to Nobleoak knowing that my family have security is peace of mind

My policy has great value and very affordable payments, it’s great that NobleOak can tailor there policies to suit your budget,There staff a very polite and friendly which made for a pleasant experience

Hi Dean,

Very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with peace of mind. We really do love receiving feedback from our clients. If there is anything else we can assist with please let us know.

jmdono20

jmdono20Sydney, NSW

Disgraceful

Terrible! Twice I have got quotes from their website.Twice I have arranged online a date and time for someone from Noble Oak to contact me to discuss my quote.Twice nobody rang!! I then proceeded to complain by email of my negative experience..and guess what..No response yet again!? Rubbish customer service

Sergey

SergeyDarwin, NT

Doesn't get any better!

By switching to NobleOak I am now saving over 20%. While savings are one of the key parameters, things that helped me to make my decision is great support, with 0 pressure and simple explanations throughout application. Overall - pleasant experience dealing with 100% professionals.

Moana K.NobleOak

All life insurance should be this easy.

Streamlined application. All done easily over the phone before being assessed by Noble Oak team. Barney Robertson was my point of contact and was terrific at explaining policy highlights and guiding through the application process and answering questions.

Iain W.

Iain W.asked

I am considering Noble Oak Life Insurance. I note many favourable reviews relating to setting up the policies which is very good. However, I can't see any feedback regarding making a claim and the ease of having claims processed and paid out. Any feedback on this please?

ben

I cant answer as I haven't made claim

Hi Iain,

There is more information on our website in relation to claims. We are also happy to have a conversation with you to give your more certainty. We complete a full assessment upfront as opposed to at claim time, the reason for this is to understand the level of risk depending on your medical history, and provide you with an outcome before paying any premium. We confirm the terms, conditions, potential loading and or exclusions to ensure your satisfaction before your policy commencing. Our application process can take longer than other Insurers as we are fully underwritten, but this is for the peace of mind of our clients. Everything is confirmed upfront and not at claim time.

Please give us a call on 1300 041 494 as we will be more than happy to assist you with your questions.

Thanks,

Siu

Siuasked

I really want to know and hear from people who got paid the life insurance.

I never read your review about client got successfully claimed easyly.

Because, I know someone who didn't get paid on his life insurance after he is dead.

Hi Siu,

We would be happy to discuss our claims process and our fully underwritten process with you over the phone if you like?

Please feel free to contact 1300 041 494 if you require more information on our values and processes around claims.

Grandview178
Grandview178

Noble Oak I'm guessing, are just like any other Insurance company with an over-arching focus to maximise their financial return. Sure they're all warm and cuddly on sign-up. However the internet is littered with horror stories on how these organisations hide behind "legalese" and dump their clients just when they need them most.

dan801

dan801asked

Why can't you get income insurance if you travel overseas on holidays once a year for a couple of weeks?

Hi,

We can offer Income Protection to people who travel throughout the year. I seen from your previous comment that you had an upcoming holiday that was planned and in the near future. In circumstances similar to this we would normally wait until our clients return from their holidays until we start the application process. The reason for this is because we are fully underwritten which means we sometimes require medicals and further details in order to have your application completely assessed. Applications are usually only valid within 2 months of completion date, If our clients were overseas it risks the application approaching the expiry date. It would not be ideal for our clients to then go ahead and complete a declaration of good health and or have to complete the underwriting process again as we understand time is important to everyone. There are other factors as to why we would not complete an application process with clients who have upcoming holidays which I would be more than happy to share with you. Please feel free to email myself directly at moanak@nobleoak.com.au. We will also be happy to assist you with your Insurance needs once you return from your holidays.

Thanks,
Moana

Get an answer from our members and NobleOak representatives