jmdono20

jmdono20Sydney, NSW

Disgraceful

Terrible! Twice I have got quotes from their website.Twice I have arranged online a date and time for someone from Noble Oak to contact me to discuss my quote.Twice nobody rang!! I then proceeded to complain by email of my negative experience..and guess what..No response yet again!? Rubbish customer service

Sergey

SergeyDarwin, NT

Doesn't get any better!

By switching to NobleOak I am now saving over 20%. While savings are one of the key parameters, things that helped me to make my decision is great support, with 0 pressure and simple explanations throughout application. Overall - pleasant experience dealing with 100% professionals.

Moana K.NobleOak

All life insurance should be this easy.

Streamlined application. All done easily over the phone before being assessed by Noble Oak team. Barney Robertson was my point of contact and was terrific at explaining policy highlights and guiding through the application process and answering questions.

Dinky

DinkyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

persistent, professional and polite

Barney was polite and easy to understand. He presented the policies clearly and made time to contact me at a convenient time to me. Changing over to Noble Oak was a pleasant decision thanks to Barney.

Aarron

AarronMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good cover

Very easy to deal with and very competitive pricing. The life insurance questions were very thorough but easy to answer. Im saving about 40% for the same cover with another life insurance company

dan801

dan801Queensland

Would not provide cover because I travel overseas for holidays sometimes

I tried to get cover however was instantly denied because we try and have an overseas family holiday once a year. We are going to Disneyland in a few months for two weeks and our travel was deemed to high risk for income protection insurance. It was one of the first questions I was asked so I wasn't screened out for health or occupation reasons. I see some reviews that have had the same experience. Care to explain?

Paul W.

Paul W.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great to deal with

I made an application for life & income policies today — Usamah, you really were very good to deal with — informative & professional, but always friendly, patient and courteous.
Thanks & regards,
Dr Paul W

Excellent service

My wife and I both organised our insurance at the same time, Stephen McCarrick and Caitlin Bowditch helped both of us ! Friendly and competent service, made the applications easy !
well done guys!

Mytribe9

Mytribe9Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very understanding and compassionate

Unfortunately I was not the person who set this policy up the person I made the claim for set this up for himself but from what I have learnt in the last month this was one of the smoothest claiming process I know of iv heard nightmare stories about other funeral insurance companies my representative that I got on the day I need to start the claim was kind caring and very compassionate she also followed up with a phone call to see how myself and the family was going and still after the claim had been processed they still send a lovely email asking how the family is going thank-you guys for making this as easy as possible at one of our most darkest/saddest times in our lives you guys are legends

Claim MadeYes
Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim DateAugust 2019
Claim ApprovedYes
Judith

JudithCanberra 2600, ACT

An insurer that covers over 60s

Many insurers won't insure over 60s. This was by far the best value policy offered by those that do, and will cover me until I'm 99. This gives me peace of mind. Also, I'm able to increase my level of cover until I'm 69. Caitlin's phone service was excellent and my application was approved within 24 hours. I haven't lodged a claim (since it's Life Insurance only, and I'm still alive) so I'm unable to comment on that part of the process.

SMc

SMcSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Value for Money

We recently commenced policies with Noble Oak. The application process was fairly easy with no medicals required. Best of all the prices were lower than their competitors. Currently we only have a life insurance policy, however will be looking to add TPD in the future.

Service

I received an excellent level of service from Caitlin, she was fantastic. Was called back at promised times and was given clear explanations of the offerings.
I was offered a comprehensive policy that covered all my needs.

Rick

RickSydney, NSW

Got the right cover at the right price. The sales team were exceptional and answered my questions and requests timeously. I believe I got great value for money and the process was easy to understand.

Kerry E.

Kerry E.Illawarra, NSW

Quality insurance

Much cheaper than other insurance providers. Great customer service. Every interaction I've had, has been positive. Well done Nobleoak and insurance agents. I highly recommend. Let's hope at claim time it will be as easy.

Amy H.

Amy H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service - Excellent Value

Really good value cover. I had looked around for quotes and NobleOak definitely had the best cover for the price and have been super easy to deal with. I was looked after by Alex who was a delight to deal with in setting up my cover.

Hi Amy,
Thank you for providing a great review. Alex is happy to hear about the feedback you provided. If there is anything else we can assist with please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 041 494.
Welcome to NobleOak!

sarfaraz n.

sarfaraz n.South East Queensland, QLD

Friendly customer care

Daniel was extremely helpful and kept in touch to provide altered quotes a few times before finalization. Extremely happy with the customer care so far. It is not the cheapest policy in the market but is good value and has a few additional benefits. So far so good.

Hi,

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide a review. We value our clients feedback, as we genuinely believe in putting you first. If there is anything else we can assist with please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 041 494.

Good pricing, friendly service

I was a first time life insurance customer. I got quotes from several insurers and found NobleOak to be the best priced. The application process was a straight forward process over the phone, though I don't have any health issues. The sales person I spoke with, whose name was Oliver, was friendly and explained things clearly. My application was approved within a day so I am very satisfied.

Hi Sebastian,

Thanks so much for your kind review! Oliver was over the moon to hear you were satisfied with the service provided. If there is anything else we can assist with please let us know.
Welcome to NobleOak.

Quick and Understanding

Had an excellent experience with funeral insurance for my deceased mother. Contacted their claims team (Carly) and had claim processed same day and funds deposited into account that evening. This was all in less than a 12 hour period. The claims process was very straight forward and fair. Would definitely recommend these guys to anyone.

Claim MadeYes
Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateJuly 2019
Claim ApprovedYes

Hi Glen,
Thank you for the kind review. Carly was extremely happy that you were satisfied with the outcome of your claim. We were sorry to hear of the news, but happy to have been able to assist you in the time of need.

David N.Perth, WA

Good pricing but strict guidelines to apply.

Vasilios

VasiliosSydney, NSW

Extremely Happy with the Service

Ive had both life and income protection insurance for many years now , and with different companies . I was looking to change both my cover and company as I was seeing that I was not happy with what I was getting . I fortunately made a call to Noble Oak and was again fortunate enough to speak with Taylor Ralph - great person , great service , explained everything to me in detail , back and forth , and I went ahead with noble oak . Extremely satisfied !! Vasilios

Hi Vasilios,
Thank you so much for the kind review. Taylor was thrilled to hear you were satisfied with her service. If there is anything else we can assist with please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Welcome to NobleOak!

dan801

dan801asked

Why can't you get income insurance if you travel overseas on holidays once a year for a couple of weeks?

Hi,

We can offer Income Protection to people who travel throughout the year. I seen from your previous comment that you had an upcoming holiday that was planned and in the near future. In circumstances similar to this we would normally wait until our clients return from their holidays until we start the application process. The reason for this is because we are fully underwritten which means we sometimes require medicals and further details in order to have your application completely assessed. Applications are usually only valid within 2 months of completion date, If our clients were overseas it risks the application approaching the expiry date. It would not be ideal for our clients to then go ahead and complete a declaration of good health and or have to complete the underwriting process again as we understand time is important to everyone. There are other factors as to why we would not complete an application process with clients who have upcoming holidays which I would be more than happy to share with you. Please feel free to email myself directly at moanak@nobleoak.com.au. We will also be happy to assist you with your Insurance needs once you return from your holidays.

Thanks,
Moana

Roscoeasked

at what age does this term life insurance terminate?

Hi Roscoe,

Life Insurance expires on the anniversary of your 99th birthday. Entry age is 69 years. Hope this helps. Please call 1300 041 494 if you have any further questions.

Roscoe

What do you mean by entry age? Is this insurance only available to people over 69?

Hi Roscoe,

The Life Insurance is offered to people between the ages of 16-69 years of age.

Hope this helps.

Please feel free to email myself directly at moanak@nobleoak.com.au, as i would more than happy to assist you further.

Thanks,

Get an answer from our members and NobleOak representatives