4.3

• Claim Resolution Time<1 week (5), 1-2 weeks (4) and 2-4 weeks (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (11) · No (0)

Claim Procedures and Payments

I lodged a claim and it was processed and paid within three days. Excellent outcome and service.
Danielle from Genus was very helpful in processing my claim and answering my questions.

Claim DateNovember 2020
Gregg

GreggBurnside

Terrible service.

Terrible service... l applied for Noble Oak Life insurance ,submitted all medical documentation and the email l received said :"Thanks for this information, I have sent this to the head of our underwriting for assessment.
I will be in contact as soon as he has given me the verdict". They new l was on a time frame to change insurers and that was 7th October. l still have not heard anything so decided to stay with my previous insurer for another year.....never again!!!!

Marlene E.

Marlene E.South East Queensland, QLD

Totally recommend this

Thank you for the ease in which we were able to access the funds and care staff took to process it made things a lot less stressful during this time.

Claim DateOctober 2020

Donna Wood

Donna WoodSouthwest, VIC

Easy to claim

My husband set up this policy to make life simpler for me when he passed away and it was so easy to make a claim on it. Thank you to the team at Noble Oak.

Bella C.

Bella C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

easier than expected

Exceptionally friendly service and efficient process over the phone by Andrew. I felt comfortable despite the incredibly personal and sensitive information requested. I (or my loved ones) can only hope that should the need arise have the same professional service if making a claim.

Shelly

ShellyWestern District, VIC

Very satisfied excellent customer service

Found Barney very polite and easy to understand very professional and would recommend noble oak.Understanding how to set up insurance is not always easy and I compliment them highly for the time and patience with clients

Barbara

BarbaraSydney, NSW

Professional

I think what Noble Oak Life Insurance offers is good value and easy to set up over the phone with the professional and friendly services of Axel and Andrew Luu.

Jessie

JessieIllawarra, NSW

Professional and efficient

The employees were very polite and compassionate. They provided me with all the information I needed very promptly. The payment was made into my account soon after I provided the paperwork.

Claim DateAugust 2020
woosel

wooselSydney, NSW

Thank You Sofina and Noble Oak!

Losing my spouse unexpectedly was a terrible shock. Noble Oak's Sofina made everything to do with my claim easier with her compassion as well as her efficiency in getting things organised. She responded quickly to any query I made and was very caring in her dealings with me. The claim was assessed and completed very quickly and I really feel nothing could have been handled better. Thanks so much, Sofina!

Claim DateJuly 2020

Andrew S

Andrew SSydney, NSW

Highly satisfied

Great value compared to other products available on the market.
The application process was hassle-free and efficient!
My wife and I received amazing customer service from Andrew Luu throughout the process!
We highly recommend NobleOak!

aunty.jane.54

aunty.jane.54Northern Region, NSW

Good value insurance

Very good value for money insurance. Claim was done over the phone in minutes - no hassles.... highly recommend for simple and trouble free insurance for the entire family. A A A A A +++++

Claim DateJune 2020
AnthonyD

AnthonyDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Over Priced Said 50%load But Was 70% Load For Taking Pain Meds Sometimes

Over priced when one talks to sales consultants
Online got price of $101 per month for $150k
Talked to sales consultants
Answer all questions non smoker non drinker but do have aches and pain and have to take pain meds sometimes due to pain at 60 years of age who does not have aches and pain sometimes and because I sometimes I need to take strong pain meds when pain get really bad
Jumped my premiums from $101 to $173 per month and a medical check to be done
I find that un fair and that all insurance companies spend $$$$
Advertising for customers and give low premiums first and then add loads of 70%
No thanks
Fix your online quick quote
Regards

Excellent customer service

The application process was easy over the phone, clear explanations were provided and underwriting process was efficient. It was a pleasure dealing with the phone representative Andrew Luu, who was excellent and made the entire process easy to finalise.

Diane Salter

Diane SalterVictoria

Claim for my Mother-in-Law

Danielle has been absolutely amazing in such a difficult time. She was compassionate and nothing was to much trouble. She was helpful and explained what we needed to do. The email was received instantly and we provided all the the information requested. It has been the simplest process so far. She constantly follows up which shows true customer service. Would highly recommend this business. She has made the whole process simple. Thank you so much.

Claim DateMay 2020
AdamLees

AdamLeesMelbourne

Professional and considerate

Good value. Very kind service throughout a difficult process, just seamless.
I did not start the cover, and having to make contact upon losing a parent is not an easy situation to be in, however the team were very understanding and made the whole process nice and simple.

Claim DateMay 2020

lainey49

lainey49Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wanted to charge 100% loading on life and refused income protection for fatty liver disease

Liver specialist diagnosed fatty liver disease due to one elevated liver function reading. No symptoms, quite common, family history. After jumping through the hoops and zero contact from NobleOak, I finally called up to find out what was happening with my quote, only to find out they wanted to charge a 100% loading on life insurance and have refused me cover on the income protection insurance. Really?? So even if with some minor life style changes and my liver function test goes back to normal, I'd have to pay double on life insurance?? It just doesn't make sense.
36F, never smoked, not overweight, all other tests came out fine. Baffling decision. Needless to say I did not take out a policy with NobleOak.

Claim for my mother

Without Danielle’s help and moral support, being very sympathetic in regards to my situation and the lockdown which makes things difficult , her assistance was so much appreciated , excellent customer service and truly an asset to the company... Thankyou Danielle in the claims dept and thankyou Genus Life Insuranxe

Claim DateApril 2020
Chris

ChrisWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Highly competitive and professional insurance company

My new Life Insurance policy has great features, including an advance of funeral expenses, and a very competitive premium (aged in my 60’s). Axel in Sales, and then Andrew in Customer Service, were both easy to deal with, informative, professional and extremely quick with the Nobleoak process. I had no problems understanding the policy itself. After a great deal of online searching for the right model and company, I am now satisfied I have made the right choice for me.

Excellent Service!

Barney Robertson is a fabulous consultant. He was able to provide me with all the information I needed to set up my policy efficiently. I am also very happy with the product and benefits. Highly recommend Barney!

Great customer service

Kate and Andrew were very helpful and attentive to details. They were very friendly customer service. Kate provided very clear information. Andrew did a very thorough follow-up. Great customer focus.

Ash

Ashasked

Not a question.. just a comment. If you're on parental leave on a temporarily reduced salary or no pay for a period, you get paid based on your prior 12 months leave. Discrimination much?

Iain W.

Iain W.asked

I am considering Noble Oak Life Insurance. I note many favourable reviews relating to setting up the policies which is very good. However, I can't see any feedback regarding making a claim and the ease of having claims processed and paid out. Any feedback on this please?

ben
ben

I cant answer as I haven't made claim

Hi Iain,

There is more information on our website in relation to claims. We are also happy to have a conversation with you to give your more certainty. We complete a full assessment upfront as opposed to at claim time, the reason for this is to understand the level of risk depending on your medical history, and provide you with an outcome before paying any premium. We confirm the terms, conditions, potential loading and or exclusions to ensure your satisfaction before your policy commencing. Our application process can take longer than other Insurers as we are fully underwritten, but this is for the peace of mind of our clients. Everything is confirmed upfront and not at claim time.

Please give us a call on 1300 041 494 as we will be more than happy to assist you with your questions.

Thanks,

Lisa
Lisa

It’s taken 6 weeks so far for me to get a response after jumping through all the hoops for life insurance. It doesn’t set them in a positive note if I kicked the bucket and my loved ones had to claim. I’ll be pulling it, I’m not waiting any longer and will stay with my current insurer who have been great but I was hoping to save some costs.
Just remember you get what you pay for.

Siu

Siuasked

I really want to know and hear from people who got paid the life insurance.

I never read your review about client got successfully claimed easyly.

Because, I know someone who didn't get paid on his life insurance after he is dead.

Hi Siu,

We would be happy to discuss our claims process and our fully underwritten process with you over the phone if you like?

Please feel free to contact 1300 041 494 if you require more information on our values and processes around claims.

Grandview178
Grandview178

Noble Oak I'm guessing, are just like any other Insurance company with an over-arching focus to maximise their financial return. Sure they're all warm and cuddly on sign-up. However the internet is littered with horror stories on how these organisations hide behind "legalese" and dump their clients just when they need them most.

Get an answer from our members and NobleOak representatives