NobleOak

Very understanding and compassionate

Unfortunately I was not the person who set this policy up the person I made the claim for set this up for himself but from what I have learnt in the last month this was one of the smoothest claiming process I know of iv heard nightmare stories about other funeral insurance companies my representative that I got on the day I need to start the claim was kind caring and very compassionate she also followed up with a phone call to see how myself and the family was going and still after the claim had been processed they still send a lovely email asking how the family is going thank-you guys for making this as easy as possible at one of our most darkest/saddest times in our lives you guys are legends

Claim MadeYes
Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim DateAugust 2019
Claim ApprovedYes

An insurer that covers over 60s

Many insurers won't insure over 60s. This was by far the best value policy offered by those that do, and will cover me until I'm 99. This gives me peace of mind. Also, I'm able to increase my level of cover until I'm 69. Caitlin's phone service was excellent and my application was approved within 24 hours. I haven't lodged a claim (since it's Life Insurance only, and I'm still alive) so I'm unable to comment on that part of the process.

Claim MadeNo
Hi Judith, Thank you so much for your review! Caitlin was ecstatic to hear about your kind feedback. We are glad to hear that you're happy with both the service and product. Have a great day & if there is anything else we can assist with please let us know.

Good Value for Money

We recently commenced policies with Noble Oak. The application process was fairly easy with no medicals required. Best of all the prices were lower than their competitors. Currently we only have a life insurance policy, however will be looking to add TPD in the future.

Claim MadeNo
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are pleased to hear you were happy with the overall service and policy. If you have any questions around our TPD policy or wanted assistance with quotes, please email sales@nobleoak.com.au or call us on 1300 041 494. We will be more than happy to assist you further. Thanks, Moana

Service

I received an excellent level of service from Caitlin, she was fantastic. Was called back at promised times and was given clear explanations of the offerings.
I was offered a comprehensive policy that covered all my needs.

Claim MadeNo
Hi Dusan, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are pleased to hear your experience with both Caitlin and NobleOak was a positive one. We genuinely believe in providing quality service to our customers. If there is anything else we can assist with please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 041 494. Welcome to NobleOak!

Got the right cover at the right price. The sales team were exceptional and answered my questions and requests timeously. I believe I got great value for money and the process was easy to understand.

Claim MadeNo
Hi Rick, Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We are glad to hear that your experience with NobleOak and the sales team was exceptional. If there is anything else we can assist with please do not hesitate to get in contact with us on 1300 041 494. Welcome to NobleOak!

Quality insurance

Much cheaper than other insurance providers. Great customer service. Every interaction I've had, has been positive. Well done Nobleoak and insurance agents. I highly recommend. Let's hope at claim time it will be as easy.

Claim MadeNo
Hi Kerry, Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate your feedback. Rest assured your policy is fully underwritten with no surprises, which means more certainty at claim time. If there is anything else we can assist with please contact us on 1300 041 494. Welcome to NobleOak!

Great Service - Excellent Value

Really good value cover. I had looked around for quotes and NobleOak definitely had the best cover for the price and have been super easy to deal with. I was looked after by Alex who was a delight to deal with in setting up my cover.

Claim MadeNo
Hi Amy, Thank you for providing a great review. Alex is happy to hear about the feedback you provided. If there is anything else we can assist with please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 041 494. Welcome to NobleOak!

Friendly customer care

Daniel was extremely helpful and kept in touch to provide altered quotes a few times before finalization. Extremely happy with the customer care so far. It is not the cheapest policy in the market but is good value and has a few additional benefits. So far so good.

Claim MadeNo
Hi, Thanks so much for taking the time to provide a review. We value our clients feedback, as we genuinely believe in putting you first. If there is anything else we can assist with please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 041 494.

Good pricing, friendly service

I was a first time life insurance customer. I got quotes from several insurers and found NobleOak to be the best priced. The application process was a straight forward process over the phone, though I don't have any health issues. The sales person I spoke with, whose name was Oliver, was friendly and explained things clearly. My application was approved within a day so I am very satisfied.

Claim MadeNo
Hi Sebastian, Thanks so much for your kind review! Oliver was over the moon to hear you were satisfied with the service provided. If there is anything else we can assist with please let us know. Welcome to NobleOak.

Quick and Understanding

Had an excellent experience with funeral insurance for my deceased mother. Contacted their claims team (Carly) and had claim processed same day and funds deposited into account that evening. This was all in less than a 12 hour period. The claims process was very straight forward and fair. Would definitely recommend these guys to anyone.

Claim MadeYes
Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateJuly 2019
Claim ApprovedYes
Hi Glen, Thank you for the kind review. Carly was extremely happy that you were satisfied with the outcome of your claim. We were sorry to hear of the news, but happy to have been able to assist you in the time of need.

Good pricing but strict guidelines to apply.

I was keen to get insurance through them and started the whole process, answering health and lifestyle questions and being told I'll need to do a medical such as blood test before being approved.

We got to a question about overseas travel. And I stated I will be travelling in the next month to Spain and Belgium for a few weeks on holiday.

Sadly, I was told due to their guidelines they can't not go ahead with the application because of the facts.

There was also a 2 months free EOFY promotion that I wanted to take up, but looks like I won't be able to due to the hold in application.

This was for all insurances life trauma and income protection.

Please applicants be aware of this when applying.

Need to do a blood test
Not travel overseas within the few months and not for more than couple of weeks. Wasn't clear on this.

Overall Oliver was helpful. But just the guidelines made it difficult to continue.

We need to know about the restrictions before applying as it can take 30 to 40mins to do the application and only done via phone.

Claim MadeNo
H David, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide a review. I'm sorry to hear you were unable to complete your application due to overseas travel. Please feel free to contact us at salest@nobleoak.com.au, as we would be more than happy to assist you with your original promotion. Not all applicants need to complete a blood test, it is dependent on a few different factors relating to the answers provided within the medical questionnaire. Our process can take longer, but this is because we like to provide no surprises cover that is fully underwritten, this is to provide more certainty at claim time. If there is anything else we can assist with please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 041 494 or the email address provided. Have a great night!Great! I am back from overseas and would like to take up the promotional offer again. Is there someone or a reference I should quote when talking to nobleoak to continue the promo? Hopefully no blood test needed for a 29yo non smoker.no history of health problems.Hi David, Thank you for your reply. Please email salest@nobleoak.com.au and mention you spoke with Moana. I will look out for your email and ensure you are looked after. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks, Moana

Extremely Happy with the Service

Ive had both life and income protection insurance for many years now , and with different companies . I was looking to change both my cover and company as I was seeing that I was not happy with what I was getting . I fortunately made a call to Noble Oak and was again fortunate enough to speak with Taylor Ralph - great person , great service , explained everything to me in detail , back and forth , and I went ahead with noble oak . Extremely satisfied !! Vasilios

Claim MadeNo
Hi Vasilios, Thank you so much for the kind review. Taylor was thrilled to hear you were satisfied with her service. If there is anything else we can assist with please do not hesitate to get in touch. Welcome to NobleOak!

Awesome Service from Georgie

Absolute professional service and very open, friendly person(Georgie) completely understanding the product and confidence in presenting them. I would recommend NobleOak Insurance to anyone requiring clarity in their insurance needs.

Claim MadeNo
Hi Anthony, Thank you so much for providing us with this review! Georgie was extremely happy to hear you enjoyed her service. If there is anything else we can assist with please get in touch on 1300 041 494.

17% premium increase after a year with them

Shocking increase in premium. A staggering 17% increase from last year premium. Definitely
will not recommend to family and friends. Will be going to other insurer. Please dont treat your customers like milking cow.

Claim MadeNo
Hi, I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Please contact us on 1300 041 494 as we would be more than happy to look into this further. NobleOaks priority is to provide quality, no surprises cover. We pride ourselves on being completely transparent with our clients, so we would appreciate it if you could contact us at your earliest convenience, to resolve this matter. Thanks,

waste my time

I joined the life insurance with my husband. when I asked the staff they was very friendly and very helpful but they never took insurance money so we called and explained our situation. One of staff told us they gonna fix and send the contract with all the life insurance information. We haven't received anything.
They keep saying they gonna fix it but just talk.
Don't waste your time.

Insurance claim madeNo
Hi Julia, I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Our number 1 priority here at NobleOak insurance is to provide quality service for our customers. Unfortunately, we were unable to locate you in our database. If you wish to discuss this matter further, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us on 1300 041 494.

Discriminatory exclusions

The staff during application were friendly, and the quote was great - BUT they placed a 2 year blanket exception on ANY mental health claim, simply because I'd previously had some relationship counselling. I'd hate to think how somebody with a diagnosed mental illness would feel dealing with these people - it's like having a bad knee and being excluded from any claim related to your physical health.

Insurance claim madeNo
Hi James, I'm sorry to hear about your disappointment in the outcome of your quote. Please contact us on 1300 041 494, as we would be more than happy to discuss this matter with you further. Thanks,