Real Life Insurance

Real Life Insurance

4.1

Awesome

Yes my policy was good, thanks. It Was easy to set up. I had contacted, they were very nice person. I'm happy with rel insurance, God bless all of you.

Hi Florence,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy and of the great service that you have received from our team.

Thank God, I hope everything be fine,

Luis Fernando

Luis FernandoSydney, NSW

Excellent service

The person who attended me, Evan, did a great job. Policy set up was easy all questions answered very informative. My understanding is that not all insurers offer children cover, but RI does.

andrew

andrewCentral Queensland, QLD

cold call from a representative . 6 pm wanted my details .I told her I was suspicious she laught unprofessional

felt it was more like a scamer than a proper company. Real representative ask for my details without any verification of her company standing . I wasnt logging a claim this was a cold call .although she claimed I had sent some form in this was completely false. Again she was so unprofessional I terminated the call without give her any of my details

Easy application process

The application process was relatively straight forward. The representative was friendly and helpful. Premiums are competitive. Cover commenced immediately. Good choice of payment methods and frequency. Would recommend to others.

Belinda-Jane

Belinda-JaneHunter Region, NSW

Fabulous service

Very helpful & informative in all aspects.
Was able to deal with my enquiry & process everything for me. Took the stress out of it & made feel at easy know it was all taken care of.

MarkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service by krystal was amazing

Easy to set up over the phone great value clear policy krystal was amazing she made it very easy was absolutely beautiful and gentle on the phone felt like it was chatting to a dear friend

Hi Mark,
Thank you for your response and I have shared your kind words with Krystal and her team.

Ilsa

IlsaGoulburn Valley, VIC

Gives me peace of mind.

It's was easy to set up all over the phone and your covered straight away.
The operator was very helpful. Anyone who wants value call real insurance for a no obligation quote to suit your needs.

Mary

MarySydney, NSW

Bought life insurance over the phone, very good customer service

Very easy to set up.Was explained properly and my questions were answered with great precision.It was a very pleasant experience and I would recommend it to people who wants tohave peace of mind.

Excellent service.

Customer service provided so much information in regards to policies and explained any question I had. I was very happy at how easy it was to set up and felt very comfortable.

Great price great service

Easy to setup if not a little long to do. Policy was good value and had easy to understand conditions. I originally enquired for my wife but ended up getting a policy for myself as well

this is great for me

service and policy is good for me and my family we now have pace of mind and can not go on with life as normal knowing that this policy has been looked after

Excellent customer service

Peace of mind
Given a variety of options
Felt like customer service genuinely care
The whole process was smooth, fast and easy to understand. No hidden clauses. All my queries were answered! Perfect.

Sad A.

Sad A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad Service

Hey, everyone, I buy life insurance for nearly 7 years now that I cancel but the company didn't refund my money and because of this I don't trust this company anymore when you guys pass away they won't give your children the money back they so trash. I'm very angry. I buy 7 years ago around 2 or 3 thousand but they do not refund very small money for them. They also put you buy their insurance after that we have nothing.

zz m.

zz m.Far North Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service.

The policy I selected represents excellent value for money and has given me greater peace of mind regarding the financial stability of the people I love in the event of my passing.

QueenE J.

QueenE J.Hunter Region, NSW

So easy!

The whole process was so easy. Plus the lady I spoke to was so polite and so easy to talk to. If someone said she was best friend material, I’d say yes! Her personality is perfect for this job! You were awesome Krystal!

Annette

AnnetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

Life Policy: I was unsure how much it was going to be and if granted. Kevin was great help. He was very informative, accurate, pleasant, helpful, answered my questions, made it easy for me.

Claim MadeYes
Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateSeptember 2020
Claim ApprovedYes

Hi Annette,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from Kevin and that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs.

Great customer service

The operator I spoke to was very helpful and I could not believe the great price. I switched from another insurance provider to Real Insurance. Thank you very happy with the whole experience.

Michelle

MichelleSouthwest, VIC

Fantastic compassionate friendly staff.

When my dad past away. You were amazing with finalising his insurance quickly. And the flowers you sent where beautiful and very unexpexted. Because of this I am now with Real.

Fast personal service .

If you like old fashion service that is what you get with Real Insurance .I liked that my details were confirmed and put at ease that everything was in order not rushed and no background noise you get with call centers etc.I would recommend this company for insurance needs .

Louis

LouisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This perfect and can’t live without it

It was quick an easy the lady was very polite and explain the policy so easy to understand it took 30 minutes to set up and I would recommend this insurance to any one

Jan

Janasked

Is it appropriate for a 64 year old for her family ?

Hi Jan,
Thank you for reaching out. You can apply for Real Life Insurance between the ages of 18-64. You can find more information on our website https://www.realinsurance.com.au/life-insurance to find if this product is suitable for you, or you can email us at info@reallifecover.com.au or call one of our Customer Service Specialists on 1300 377 325.
Alternatively, if you would like for me to arrange one of our team members to be in touch with you, please send me a private message with the best contact number for you.
Alisa

Florence

I'm happy and it's very good to know about, your family don't need be worries about money for funeral. God bless you, amen

Angie

Angieasked

Hello, I signed up with Real Insurance 10 years ago. I am working part time, and am thinking of retiring soon. What changes will take place regarding my premiums when I retire? Do they increase?
I look forward to your response.
Angie B

Hi Angie,
Thank you for reaching out to us with your query. I have sent you a private message to obtain your policy details and I will arrange for a member of our team to contact you directly to assist further.

Jocelyn P.

Jocelyn P.asked

I’m interested in life insurance.

Hi Jocelyn,
Thank you for reaching out. You can find more information about our Life Insurance products on our website - https://www.realinsurance.com.au/life-insurance
Alternatively, if you would like for one of our team members to contact you to discuss further, please send me a private message with your contact number and I will arrange for the relevant team to be in touch.
Alisa