Real Life Insurance

Real Life Insurance

Chuck

ChuckSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick and Friendly Service

The consultant I spoke to (Ash) was very nice and professional.
They got back to me very quickly and once we worked out a couple of things the policy was issued within a few hours.

Ajay

AjayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect cover. Super easy setup

I feel my policy is valuable considering premium and repayments. And coverage from day one. Excellent deal, very well worth the money. Id recommend to all my friends and family.

Hi Ajay,
We really appreciate you taking the time to share your review and recommendation, thank you. I am delighted to hear that we can provide you with an affordable option that is suitable to your needs.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Happy

Representative was very professional, the policy offered was suitable and the set up process was easy.
I would have no issues in recommending your company to friends and family.
The only thing I would suggest is that annual increases should be tied to the rate of inflation.

VickiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is great for me

It was very easy to apply and it took about half an hour to do but I'm so excited with my claim its great value for me I'm very pleased with it.

Hi Vicki,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy and that we can provide you with an affordable option.

Vicki

Thank you Jessica I'm so excited now that i have life insurance and it eased so much knowing my kid's get a good payment to pay my bills off and is not a burden to them Thank you
Regards
Vicki Hosking

JojojoPerth, WA

Stay away

Poor service, no refund if you cancel and pay by the month. No claim service on weekends. Cancelled all policy due to poor customer service. Would not recommend. Not interested in customer experience

Hi Jojojo,
As mentioned, I am sorry to hear you are disappointment in our service, and I would like the opportunity to look into your experience for you. I have sent you a private message requesting some additional information.

I am waiting for a call

Michael

MichaelCanberra 2600, ACT

DO not use this company

I rang up to cancel my insurance but they gave me the same story every time. First they put you on hold and say they will put you through to their cancellation department and make you wait a few minutes. Then they will come back and tell you they couldn't get through and will call you back in an hour or 2. Sure enough they do no not call you back and will keep doing the same thing to you every time you call until you demand to speak to the manager. I did this over several days until finally I got sick of it and asked to speak to the manager. Do NOT use REAL insurance they are disgusting.

Customer RelationsReal Insurance

Real insurance harassment over the phone.

Got called up by these guys. Trying to sell me insurance that was over double the cost of what i was currently on with my super insurance. even after comparing the cost with them and explaining to them that i was not going to pay double what my current insurance plan was covereing. then for A WEEK non stop after that, they kept tryin to call me. I had over 15 missed calls on my phone. Then they did sneaky and called from a different number. I picked up and basically told them to fk off and stop calling me.

i had a friend who was with real insurance who tried to cancel his policy. REAL use real dirty tactics over the phone like pretend to put him on old, and keep saying that theyll call him back to organise the cancellation.

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is great.

Yes the policy was easy and straight forward. The customer service team was clear and precise in their explanation which makes it easier to decide if its the right product or not.

Chris

Thank you Sharon, my pleasure.

Feel better knowing my family will be financially cared for.

Setting up the policy was a lot more involved that what I thought it would be but Real Life Insurance staff were very helpful. The call centre staff knew their products and were professional throughout the process.

Lucinda

LucindaHunter Region, NSW

Im feeling protected that my family will be financially looked after

Very friendly, very personable, informative, easy to understand and to set up and reassuring. Felt like I made a new friend. Good value and I feel satisfied and protected with the reassurance to my family that my eventual passing wont be a financial burden

Margaret Helen

Margaret HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cover debts And for my family protected

Yes very easy to set up and was to give the children something and to pay any mortgage left. And help them setup for the future. And for husband to be able to relax and enjoy the rest of his life if any thing happen to me.

Karen

KarenNortheast, VIC

Fantastic customer service and very helpful.

I have had my policy for nearly 10 years. Happy with the customer service everytime and they are only to obliging to help with my queries. Always very pleasant to deal with.

Dianne

DianneCentral, TAS

Loved the woman that helped me

Policy is easily affordable for me being a single mother of four, and starting it up was a simple friendly phone call, the operator was very kind and friendly with me.

Janis L

Janis LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Experience was very easy and painless. Joseph and Sophie were very helpful and understanding of my needs and made the whole experience of purchasing this product easy providing options and explaining how it works well

Garry

GarrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy As

Found it very easy to set up with great communication on the phone. Just bought a property and wanted to make sure I had enough cover, which Real Insurance were able to help me with. Thanks

Awesome customer service

Was very happy with everything over all and the customer service was second to none. Amazed at how easy everything was to and how quickly everything was able to be done.

Fantastic service from Veronica. Very friendly

Policy was of good value and simple to understand. Questions asked was carried out politely and in details and it made me understand clearly. Very good customer service provided from Veronica.

Funny

Yes. very easy... now i must type random words until i reach the minimal word limit of 30 so yeah enjoy reading this and hope you have a great day.

Hi Abdulwahab,
Welcome to Real Insurance. Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

Sara

SaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy and straightforward process

Immediate response from online interest. Process was fast and easy.
Wonderful person i spoke to.
Great value and suited my needs.
Looking forward to finding out more on their other insurance offers.

Lakshmi

LakshmiVictoria

Fantastic service by Anthony.

Anthony took the time to explain and paused when I had questions, I did not feel that I was pushed. Well Done Anthony great service. A+++ for you. Very easy to setup with fantastic value.

AAM

AAMasked

I started the process of cancelling my policies over a week and a half ago, requesting call backs which never came. I called directly and went through the process, sending the cancellation letter and finally receiving the confirmation 0n 24/10/19. Oddly, I have been debited another months worth on the same day - seems a little convenient. Will this be refunded to me and if not, why not?

Hi AAM,
Thank you for reaching out to us with this. I would appreciate the opportunity to look into this for you and have sent you a private message to obtain further information.

Sue B.

Sue B.asked

Who underwrites the cover

Hi Sue B.,
Thank you for your question. Family Life Cover is issued by Hannover Life Re of Australasia Ltd (Hannover)
ABN 37 062 395 484, Level 7, 70 Phillip Street, Sydney NSW 2000. Hannover is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hannover Re and is part of the Hannover Re Group worldwide. Hannover Re is currently the third largest global life reinsurer and has a Standard and Poor's Insurer Financial Strength of AA- (Very Strong) and has maintained this rating for a number of years. he life insurance business of Hannover has been operating in Australia since 1958.

Leslie-Anne B

Leslie-Anne Basked

is it true if your not an Australian citizen you don't pay up

Hi Leslie-Anne B,
Thank you for your question. If you’re an Australian citizen or permanent resident living in Australia at the time you apply, you’ll be covered anywhere in the world by your Family Life Cover Policy, subject to underwriting. If you would like to discuss this further, can you please send your contact details in a private message and I will arrange for a team member to contact you. Or visit our website https://www.realinsurance.com.au/life-insurance/questions-answers/family-life-cover

Get an answer from our members and Real Insurance representatives