Real Life Insurance

• <1 week (19)
    • 1-2 weeks (1)
    • 1-2 months (1)
    • 3+ months (8)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (20) · No (8)

Happy customer

I was very pleased with the outcome of my phone conversation. I was having some financial difficulties but didn’t really want to council my cover. The staff member was very helpful and explained my options.

Nyssa

NyssaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely amazing!

Such an easy set up, so quick and so helpful! I would defiantly recommend, I delt with Ali, he’s such a nice guy, he ran over everything with me and made sure I understood everything. Hands down amazing service.

Tinesha

TineshaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nice experience. Really patient. Even though I was busy. I managed to get the opportunity to really sit down and talk.

Good value. Really understood my financial situation. A policy that suits me. Very helpful experience. With a very patient and knowledgeable team member. Helped answer all questions with caution. Very happy.

Find out how Real Life Insurance compares to other Life Insurance

Very helpful to take care of loved ones in time of need when one is gone

Very easy and well explained. Ali was professional and answered all my questions very confidently and friendly. It helped me to feel confident taking a life cover with Real life

Eulonda

EulondaSouth Australia

A little peace of mind

The process was quick however the price jumped given I receive anxiety/depression treatment. My premiums will reduce if/when I stop this treatment. Doesn't make sense if I'm healthier taking medications.

Fehi

FehiSydney, NSW

Fantastic customer service

Very informative staff!
The customer service rep who helped me today was Joseph (from the Bella Vista office) fantastic to talk with and very informative! He explained the policy throughly to me and was great with the questions I asked. Couldn’t have asked for a better person to handle my policy enquiry!

Customer RelationsReal Insurance

Very happy with my decision

This was done very quickly.
Very helpful with what I needed and I was well informed
Very organized and good service
I paid more than I thought
But I understand why that is

Lindilou

LindilouGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent policies

Cost effective policy for funeral insurance, excellent customer service, plain and simple terms, 5% cash back after 12 months. Well worth it. Ease of mind, fortnightly payments direct debit. Fantastic

Customer RelationsReal Insurance

Really friendly, explained everything very well

Yes it was very easy to understand the terms and conditions and benefits. I was also surprised with the low premium. The agent explained everything well and were very patient when I did not understand something.

Great

Experience was pleasant not pushy and polite hope it pays of in the long runExperience was pleasant not pushy and polite hope it pays of in the long runExperience was pleasant not pushy and polite hope it pays of in the long run

Stephanie mac

Stephanie mac

Thank you helpful quick easy very kind service

Really friendly kind staff easy proccess best prices and makes would highly recommend to anyone for me they didnt try and talking me into exstra thing just what I needed I'm one very happy customer.

Jeremy

JeremySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and real people

I know real insurance will be there for me. In the event I have to claim I know it will be an easy process. Always so helpful when I have to make contact.

Senio

SenioHunter Region, NSW

Very good and explained well.

Sophia was great and took her time not rushing phone call. Very helpful for older clients. I will be with Real Life as well as my family thank you very much.

Nerissa

NerissaIllawarra, NSW

Excellent service, great product details.

Easy to set up and well explained. Whole process was maybe 10 minutes. Staff member was friendly and easy to understand. Happy with my choice for my life insurance needs.

Peace of mind

Very easy to set up. 15 minutes worth spending to have total peace of mind for my family if anything ever happened. I recommend that everyone should have one set up.

Hi Mark,
I'm pleased to hear of the value that you have found in your policy and that you have been left with peace of mind. Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words with us, we really appreciate it.
Alisa

Find out how Real Life Insurance compares to other Life Insurance

Easy and simple insurance application

The easiest and simplest way to apply for life insurance. Jaymie is just awesome, properly explained details of my policy. I will recomment real insurance to my friends and family members.

Hi Eduardo,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from Jaymie and of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy.
Jessica

Vickie

VickieMid North Coast, NSW

Very polite and easy to talk to. Covered everything over the phone in simple terms. And very good value. I will recommend this to friends and family. I am very happy with the policy

zenedelle arancon

zenedelle aranconWheatbelt, WA

Great

Yes it was. The agent handled my querries
smoothly and offered alternatives. He was friendly and polite. It didn’t take long before my inquiries were resolved. Overall it was a good experience

Jess

JessSouthwest, VIC

AMAZING all round!

Emily was absolutely amazing and so patient with us! I had not much of an idea about Life Insurance and she explained it in a way that was understandable and the cost was really impressive too compared to others and what you get. It’s a hard and sad concept to think about however, the relief now is great. Thank you.

Thomas

ThomasMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Tigan was very helpful I hope I’ve spelt her name right and I got a very good response I didn’t have w wait for days look forward to dealing with you in the future

Hi Thomas,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and I am pleased to hear of the great service that you have received from Tigan whilst setting up your policy.
Jessica

Robert C.

Robert C.asked

What is Real Insurance like on car insurance?

Chevy C.

Chevy C.asked

How many people after they died you payed out and how much did you payout overall to date. And also how many you didn't payout. And how many people? And for what reasons did you payout and what reasons you didn't. And if you don't answer this i have a million friends that won't chose you real life insurance as an life insurance

Jan

Janasked

Is it appropriate for a 64 year old for her family ?

Hi Jan,
Thank you for reaching out. You can apply for Real Life Insurance between the ages of 18-64. You can find more information on our website https://www.realinsurance.com.au/life-insurance to find if this product is suitable for you, or you can email us at info@reallifecover.com.au or call one of our Customer Service Specialists on 1300 377 325.
Alternatively, if you would like for me to arrange one of our team members to be in touch with you, please send me a private message with the best contact number for you.
Alisa

Florence
Florence

I'm happy and it's very good to know about, your family don't need be worries about money for funeral. God bless you, amen

Get an answer from our members and Real Insurance representatives