Real Life Insurance

Real Life Insurance

Really excellent service.

Really easy to understand and every aspect was explained thorougjly.
I run my own business and am on the road frequently, so this policy is essential. Its exactly what I need.

Hi Brian,
Thank you for your great review! It's fantastic to hear that your policy was easy to understand and your were left feeling fully informed. Thanks again for sharing your experience with us, we really appreciate it.

Daryl Ian

Daryl IanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

Husband and I called to get a quote. Joseph answered and was so patient and talked us through all our options and benefits. I am very pleased with the service. If we ever have to use it, I hope it’s as good.

Elijah

ElijahSydney, NSW

Perfect customer service

good value. Was lodged and approved in 30mins! Customer service was really good and helped thought out the whole thing. Explaining everything to me! Also very happy with the befits

Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateApril 2020
Claim ApprovedYes

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good customer service

The company actually did what they said they would do and more. I have been completely satisfied with their attitude and service. Nothing has been too difficult and things have been resolved very quickly

Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateJanuary 2020
Claim ApprovedYes

Hi Paul,
It's wonderful to hear you have received such great service and that your queries have been resolved. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, we really appreciate it.

Phil AndersonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Would give them zero!!!

Phil Anderson

And to top off the insults, just after speaking with a Real life customer service person, who said she would look into this for me, I received an SMS from them stating my policy is missing a payment and to make this immediately! NICE

Hi Phil,
Thanks for getting in touch and we're disappointed to hear of this. I would appreciate the opportunity to look into this further for you and I have sent you a private message requesting some additional information.

Renoldus

RenoldusFar North Queensland, QLD

Life insurance

Good value and the representative was very helpful and a pleasure to speak to and I got the desired result by way of taking out life insurance. Thank you kindly

Avril

AvrilPerth, WA

Real peace of mind

My policy is giving me peace of mind. It was super easy to set up and keeps up with inflation. I haven’t made a claim as yet so don’t know how easy that would be, but I’m sure that will be as easy as setting it up.

Victor

VictorSydney

Very understanding

Yes it is fair price & solved my claim straight away with out any argue or head ach im so happy with real and i think real is happy with me.

Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks

Hi Victor,
I'm delighted to hear we have been able to provide you an affordable policy and your claim experience was met with ease. Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words with us, we really appreciate it.
Alisa

It easy to take policy with real insurance but very very expensive

I pay 1/4 with westpac insurance, the price is no ware close to market rates, this is very bad the system does not allow me to post my commets when i give one star.

Peter

PeterSydney Surrounds, NSW

life insurnce is what you plan for the future

You live at the present and plan for the the future that's why you have insurance you may never use it but it's good that it's there when the case is needed, but when you get older it cost more, and it's hard to keep it.

Simonne

SimonneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professional and Efficient Service!

My experience was so positive from the first contact made. I was contacted within seconds of my online inquiry. I had full life insurance cover within 30 min and the consultant was friendly, knowledgeable and supportive.

Customer RelationsReal Insurance

Reasonable but feel a little railroaded.

My chances of death by heart attack/stroke are above normal, but I cannot get the policy to cover this. It seems irrelevant that I have had an atrial fibrillation for the past 35 years and I usually don't even notice it. I have as much chance as anybody of having accidental death, and this is why I feel railroaded into this policy. Simply to have an insurance though it ont cover the larger chance of heart related death.

Hi P.J.D,
I am very sorry to hear that you are feeling this way and we would appreciate the opportunity to look into the service that you have received. I have sent you a private message to obtain further information.

Hi P.J.D,
Thank you for providing us with your details and the opportunity to look into your experience. I understand that our team have been in contact to discuss your concerns in relation to our life policies.

Perfect

Excellent, great service lovely consultant, understanding,
I was very happy with my deceased mothers claim therefore I took insurance as well. Really couldn’t have been more helpful. I was very happy

Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Staff member listened to my current situation. Staff member was sympathetic to my current situation. and resolved the current issue immediately to my complete satisfaction. The staff member should be commended for her work ethic.

Estelle

EstelleCentral Queensland, QLD

Very polite and professional

It was easy to set up over the phone. Friendly and efficient service. Very quick email confirmation and the application over the phone did not take too long. Response time after I requested a quote online was amazing, not even 5 minutes then I got the call.

Hi Estelle,
It's a pleasure to hear that our friendly team member was able to provide an efficient service and set your policy up with ease. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, we really appreciate it.

Estrella

EstrellaSouth West, QLD

Security for the future

Person was very helpful in organizing and subtle with all the questions to be answered. The policy was good value. It was easy to set up. Thank you for the help.

Daniel

DanielDrouin

Life insurance

Just protecting my family if something happened to me all I know is my policy keeps going up and my wage isn’t going up???? So I am not sure if it is good value or not

Rachelle

RachelleSydney, NSW

perfect for people like me

yes, easy and straightforward
the person who look after me gave me details that are important.
good value
well presented
and peace of mind.
The real insurance gave us security in this time of situation.

Margaret

MargaretSydney, NSW

This is perfect

I started as new Life Insurance Policy today, the process of setting it up was with great efficiency and ease. Vanessa was very thoughtful and kind, making the process much easier.

Trish Beattie

Trish BeattieSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is a must have, you all need Insurance

I reviewed my policy due to financial reasons & brought my premium down. I am happy now with the new figures. It may not be as high in contributions but it’s enough

Hi Trish,
I'm delighted to hear we have been able arrange your policy to be suitable to your needs and that you are happy with your cover. Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us, we really appreciate it.

Karen J.

Karen J.asked

When will my life insurance mature

Hi Karen,
Thank you for reaching out. Your Family Life Cover policy is guaranteed renewable for life. This means, as long as you pay your premiums on time, your cover will not end unless an insurable event occurs. Our Family Life Cover is not a savings or investment plan, if you decide to cancel your cover after the first 30 days of your policy commencing, you won’t receive anything back. If you would like discuss this further, please send me a private message with your full name, along with your policy details and I can will for a team member to be in contact with you.

Trev

Trevasked

does real insurance have a good claims record

Shane a

Shane aasked

Am i still covered if i already have renal kidney failure?

Hi Shane,
Thank you for reaching out. At Real Insurance, we try to make our insurance as easy as possible to apply for, so we don't ask customers to take a medical or have any blood tests. The way that we do this is to ask you a series of health and lifestyle questions over the phone, so we can determine if you are eligible to be covered for certain types of insurance. If you would like for me to arrange for a team member to reach out and discuss this with you, please send me a private message with your full name and contact details.

Get an answer from our members and Real Insurance representatives