Real Life Insurance

• <1 week (19)
    • 1-2 weeks (1)
    • 1-2 months (2)
    • 3+ months (8)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (20) · No (8)

Great service!

First time taking out a policy it was so easy and tailored to what I wanted. The customer representative was very thorough and professional he didn’t rush me he went through all the options and sent me the quotes to look over and take my time. Great value for money and peace of mind!

Andrew N
Andrew NNortheast, VIC

Great customer service

Every thing explained in full with no pressure selling what so ever very easy process to be excepted for an insurance policy ,happy phone conversation made somebody’s day .Get to it you won’t regret it !

Donna
DonnaHelensvale

Great customer service

I was impressed with the personal customer service. A credit that the conversation was REAL and not robotic from reading the same scripts. Pleasant experience and all organised in a very timely manner. Thank you

Helpful and accommodating.

Policy was easy and they have been nothing but cordial with any phone calls made. Would happily recommend Real life insurance to family and friends because of the Real experience.

Hi Kevina,
It is great to hear that you have found your policy easy to set up and that our service was helpful and accommodating. Thank you for sharing your review with us, our team appreciates your kind words.

Poppy A.
Poppy A.Sydney, NSW

Something everyone with family responsibility should consider.

My policy is just right for my peace of mind knowing that I dont leave my burdens to my family after I'm gone.
I have been a customer for 12 years and the service is great.

Customer RelationsReal Insurance

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Sunny
SunnySydney, NSW

Really great experience

Was very easy to set up, quick questionnaire over the phone with on-the-spot quote and details. Disha was great to deal with. Got my policy emailed within minutes. Really great experience.

Hi Sunny,
We are pleased to hear that you have found your policy easy to set up and that you have enjoyed Disha's service. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us, our team appreciates your kind words,

Mahdi
MahdiSydney, NSW

Quick, friendly and polite service

Applied for a policy online. Someone called and gave me all the required details for the policy in a very clear and short form. Got it done in no time! Highly recommended.

Hi Mahdi,
It is great to hear that you have found your policy easy to set up and that you have enjoyed our customer service. Thank you for sharing your review with us and for providing great feedback.

Nadia
Nadia

Great customer service

The person I spoke to was helpful, knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I was explained everything and given options regarding the amount of the policy that was within my price range.

Margarete HAU

Great value!

The policy was easy to set up online and it’s just what we need to protect our assets in case something unforeseen happens. The customer service people we dealt with had good knowledge of the product and dealt with us efficiently without wasting time.

Hi Margarete,
It is great to hear that you have found your policy was easy to set up online and that you have enjoyed our customer service. Our team enjoyed your kind words and the lovely review which you have shared.

Margarete H

Good company, helpful people!

S.I
S.IGreat Southern, WA

Fanstastic

In my experienced Real Insurance are a good policy and very convenient for everyone. Even though I haven't experience lodging a claim but I believe they will respond quickly. Thank you!

Hi S.I
Thank you for sharing your experience with us and it is great to hear that you are pleased with your cover. If you require any further information about your policy, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Elizabeta Joseska
Elizabeta JoseskaSydney, NSW

Creat customer service

Great explanation of the policy byTom who went to lenghts explaning all the benefits of the policy and what rights I have as a insured person andxthat I have cooling period.

Customer RelationsReal Insurance

This is perfect I do appreciate.

Good service always gives quick response to every call I make. I do feel my policy was good value, Also it was too easy to set up the time I bought this cover.I have never lodged a claim yet.

Dawn
DawnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Life insurance

Ali was very friendly and the policy was quick, easy and affordable. Because I don't have much superannuation now I have something to leave my grown up self sufficient children.

Great

I am happy to get Sevice from real life insurance I will tell all my family and friends to contact for service because helpful amd convenience and great value . I like this

Adz
AdzGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Help

Very easy to take up a new policy and the agent was wonderful. The agent explained everything clearly and it did not take a lot of time which is great

Review collected in partnership with Real Insurance

Tomasked

Do you pay out? If so what is %

Hi Tom,
Thank you for reaching out to us with your query. I would be happy to arrange for a member of our team to contact you directly to discuss this further. If you would like to speak with our team, can you please send me a private message noting your contact details.
Jessica

Tom

No thanks, I just wanted to know what % do you pay out. You have great reviews to buy the product.
Life insurance is very fraudulent, very few companies pay out (Comm Bank), companies like yours are very happy to take peoples money, a different story when it comes to pay out time.

Hi Tom,
Thank you for your response. I can confirm that each claim is assessed on a case by case basis in accordance with the policy terms and conditions. Further information can be located within our Product Disclosure Statement which is located on our website; https://www.realinsurance.com.au/life-insurance
Jessica

Robert C.
Robert C.asked

What is Real Insurance like on car insurance?

Chevy C.
Chevy C.asked

How many people after they died you payed out and how much did you payout overall to date. And also how many you didn't payout. And how many people? And for what reasons did you payout and what reasons you didn't. And if you don't answer this i have a million friends that won't chose you real life insurance as an life insurance

Get an answer from our members and Real Insurance representatives