Real Life Insurance

Real Life Insurance

Beautiful Service and 100% Satisfied

Never had a more pleasant experience over the phone. The agent who served me was very relatable, lovely to talk to and I am now Pleased to be part of the Real insurance family.

Perfect easy and affordable

Organising my policy over the phone was easy and took no time at all. The customer service agent was friendly and offered an affordable policy. I am very happy with the service I received.

Gold star service

Organised policy with Joel over the phone, very thorough and detailed chat. All checked out and approved...follow up phone call was very personable and I appreciated the effort to only speak to the one person throughout.
I'm happy with the policy I have chosen and would recommend Real Life Insurance.

Incredibly Real

Amazing experience. Take that from a skeptic. Amazing service by Dee Jay, the associate I spoke to. Pretty articulate on the phone and we had an incredible chat. Kudos to Real!

Claimed Approved on death

Policy paid out for the death of my husband, it did take awhile (due to delay in death certificate) but once all documents were received the payment was processed. Just remember that when signing up tell the truth, as they do do a 5 year background check prior to policy beginning and 5 years after. They were very helpful and understanding during the whole process. Thank you

Claim MadeYes
Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateNovember 2018
Claim ApprovedYes

STAY CLEAR

False advertising no underline questions piggs butt. I've been seing this advertisement on the television for months now, and decided to call and apply as Im very hesitant to any tv advertisement deals. I called and was shut down quite quickly when i was asked about my thyroid and if my levels where stable. I told the truth as what is the rite thing to do and as there are up and down at the moment I was told I do not make the requirements to get life insurance. I'm tired of seing this advert on the television and feel that real life insurance is just a scam, along with all other tv commercial advertising. Be Careful people, and I hope you do not have any issues that may occur in your time with Real life insurance because after all them years of paying for it, you well probly be rejected for a claim. Do i recommend Real life insurance, absolutely NOT. Be Careful people. I have my freedom of speech And I Have My right to have my say which I am Completely honest. Thank You for reading. I'm just very disappointed with the service.

Claim MadeNo
Hi Luke, We are sorry that you were unable to take out cover through Real Insurance. We recommend you review the Insurance Council of Australia's website for information on choosing an insurer: http://understandinsurance.com.au/finding-an-insurer Regards Tess

It was good

It was so quick and easy to get funeral Insurance now I know if something happened to me my family will be right to cover my funeral. I’m so happy with how quick and easy it was.

Claim MadeNo

They say yes to get your business, then muck you around.

Organised life insurance and made the point many times that I wanted to pay the premium from SMSF account.
Rang back 2 days later to confirm account details and was told it could not be done. I tried to explain to the person what I wanted and was shut down rudley. I then requested to cancel the policy. A third person rang to resolve the problem and again I was told this could not be done. I read to the person directly from the ATO website the facts and after being on hold for some time was told they do not accept payment from SMSF accounts.
I had to email a request to cancel the policy. Waiting for conformation.

I will be renewing with my current insurance company.

Very disappointed that they do not follow the guidelines as per ATO website and also confirmed by my accountant and financial advisor.

Claim MadeNo
Hi Gavin, It's disappointing to hear you've had an unpleasant experience with us. We strive to ensure that all our customers receive the best customer service experience and we take all customer feedback on board in order to improve our processes. Regards Tess

%100 HAPPY

Easy to apply, pleasant staff on the phone, policy is good value, I did have a question the person handling my quote let me know he will send my enquiry to the right people , he called often to keep me updated with my application all worked out great and I am now a policy holder thank you.

Claim MadeNo

Great service easy to understand

Amazing value for money for what product I was after and so easy to set up took about 15-20 minutes and I was covered and got the first month free

Claim MadeNo

When signing up everyone is lovely

I am very happy with the customer service for signing up, hopefully my wife will never claim anything because I am healthy and I want to live minimum until 88 years of age if possible, however if worst happens I hope they will help my wife to make it quick and easy!! I want to live at least until my son will be 50 years of age.

Fantastic service

Good value with the cover that I requested. The service person explained everything that I needed to know in simple terms that I was able to easily understand. Thank you very much

family Security

Reasonable, affordable is to setup great value , easy to understand and no pressure to sign up and I will recommend to family and friends thanx Joseph for your help appreciate

Life insurance

Easy setup, Great value. Thank you Joseph for you great service. He made the policy easy to understand and there was no pressure to sign up. I will recommend this to my friends.

Great

The policy offered was of Great value. It was so easy to set up. So happy for the service offered. Would not hesitate to recommend to other friends. So happy for the service.

Fair deal

Yes it was of good value a lot less then I thought you might have to pay. Yes it was easier then I thought to set up. Good One Real.

Claim MadeNo

This is a great product.

I think my policy is great value for money. The questionnaire was extremely thorough and Mirna (the consultant) was very professional and patient in the way she conducted the process.

Claim MadeNo

Very helpful & friendly customer service. Easy quick and efficient in helping me organise life insurance for the first time. No tricky questions or processes.
Good value for money also. Thank you

Claim MadeNo

Zohra is very professional & persistent with her job.

Just signed up for the life insurance. Haven’t had a chance to read through entire PDS.But so far, I am happy with policy as well as service by representative and professionalism.

New Life Insurance

Yes I feel that it was an easy and efficient way to process my request. From my first inquiry online to getting a call from the company was very fast

Insurance claim madeNo

Hi I have been on real life for more than a year now. Wanted to know what would the amount be awarded to my spouse if I die say... tomorrow with all the normal paper work done and suiting the policy conditions. I am having a cover for life benefit amount $900000.
Hi Jay, a member of our Service Team can help you with this enquiry. Please send us your policy details via a private message so we can contact you. Thanks Tess

Hi. Can I ask how the claim experience was? I'm reading some really great reviews regarding setting up insurance with Real life, but not reading any claim experiences. I want to see Real Life submit their family satisfaction surveys please. Otherwise we are simply talking about how nice they are at selling.
Hi there, you can read more reviews from satisfied Life Insurance customers on our website: https://www.realinsurance.com.au/reviews/life Please note, most of these are from parties that have not made a life insurance claim as during this difficult time insured parties are unlikely to leave a review and we prefer to not ask them to do so after the death of a loved one. If you'd like to talk more with us please send us a private message with your contact details and we will get in touch with you shortly.I have actually spoken with your company representatives regarding the same query as Fonzy. I must admit that I felt most unsatisfied with the answers she was giving me. I felt as though she did not want to be outright, precise and clear with proving to me that Life Insurance Claims are actually paid out without any prolonged problems. I would much prefer that you answer our queries here on this page as I believe this will give us all peace of mind instead of having to repeat yourself over and over with the same query. I actually don't even know what Real Insurances rating is, could you please let me know. Thanks.Thank you Sandra T. I thought the same thing.

I recently joined and was wondering if anyone has had to make a claim for a loved who has passed away , I took this in hoping if anything ever happens to me my girls and partner will be looked after ? I'm still in my 30day cooling of period should I keep or close the cover ?
Hi Tal, if you have any questions, we are happy to answer them for you on Product Review, Facebook, over the phone on 1300 377 325 or you should be able to find the answer on our website. https://www.realinsurance.com.au/life-insurance/family-life-coverI have been with this company for 6 years now. To date I have never seen a review of a claim for a deceased. When I wrote on Facebook querying this, a lady responded saying her mother had passed and that she was still waiting to get any questions answered for nearly 3 months after her mothers passing. She had still not received a payout. Her mother's premiums were always up to date. My question is: (Please explain honestly and truthfully on this page, for all to see)... How long does it take to finalise a claim that is found to have been filled in and completed honestly and truthfully. I would like to think that all my payments that I have made to your company means that you will do the right thing by me for my family when I die.Each claim is assessed on a case-by-case basis and depends on third party sources to provide additional information. This can affect the timeframe, but we provide an update every 8-10 business days. You can read more information on our website: https://www.realinsurance.com.au/RealInsurance/media/documents/pds/life/real-insurance-family-life-pds.pdf

Similar listings