Life Insurance Direct

This was perfect the team made the process so seamless & simple

The policy was exceptionally cheap for the value provided! Customer service was very helpful, they made the process so transparent and it they provided a Quick turnaround, they were with me side by side throughout the duration

Sheree P.

Sheree P.Central Queensland, QLD

Life Insurance Simple

Easy to deal with and they communicated really well throughout the process.
They called back when they said they would to go through questions for our policy and informed us with what would happen.

Pathetic

Absolutely pathetic, incompetent and just plain dumb.
I always get emails and messages that I haven't paid a premium, when in fact I have.
I have contacted this useless mob 5 times to give me an updated balance and no reply.
I always pay more.
I want a correct balance ASAP. if you're capable of doing this

Taurai M.

Taurai M.Victoria

Perfect service

I did find this policy good value and this was after agent articulated all available options very well. It was also very easy to setup through out the whole process

Hi Taurai,
I’m happy to hear you found the process easy and feel like you got value for money, which is one of our core motivators. If you need any further assistance please feel free to get in touch with the team.

Ashley S.

Ashley S.

Life Insurance

Ivan is a terrific bloke who offers unbiased opinion of various life insurance products in the market. He is friendly, knowledgeable and I had a good experience with him in the choice of a life insurance policy to meet my needs for which I am very grateful. Ashley

Hi Ashley,
Thank you for your positive feedback. I’ll let Ivan know that you appreciated his help. Comments like yours are what drives our team to give their best every day, thank you.

Donald

DonaldGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Jillian was fantastic to deal with.

I had some minor concerns with my policy and spoke with Jillian who was really understanding she offered to contact and take up issues with insurer and got back to me same day with a very satisfactory outcome.

Hi Donald,
What great news, going above and beyond is what our team is all about. I’ll let Jillian know that her efforts are appreciated. Thank you for your awesome comment.

Ivan's Service is Amazing

Ivan is just fantastic, wish there were more people like him around in the customer service roles. Many options were provided and very detailed explanations given. My situation was a bit more complex than normal but Ivan just keeps trying. Keep it up mate your awesome!

Hi Andre,

Dawne

DawneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service from Ivan

Ivan provided me with outstanding client service. He explained everything really well and followed up promptly. He answered my questions clearly and patiently and I am now progressing with a new policy application. Thank you very much Ivan.

Hi Dawne,
What a great review and high praise for Ivan; I'll let him know. I’m so glad you had a positive experience with us. If you need any further assistance please feel free to get in touch with the team.

Engkah

Engkah

Substandard customer service, numerous excuses for not responding

Has been a good service last few years. Until lately..

Requested a comparison, been waiting for about 3 weeks, no response.
Finally responded, fixed a time for discussion, never happen.
Followed up, oh.. the person is away for weeks due to personal reasons.
No one is taking over the issue and left unattended until another follow up.

After a brief apology, whatever requested left unattended again. After 2 weeks later said already sent ?! Requested to re-forward the original mail... no, a fresh one.

Well, I believe that is enough, can't accept this level of service.

Life Insurance Product

Jillian has been amazing. She gave me many options to choose from and explained me about each product with lots of patience and responded to all my queries in a timely manner. Thanks a lot Jillian for making it easy for me to choose my Life Insurance product and for being there with me from the beginning till the end of the process. Life Insurance Direct has got very professional and friendly team and they go above and beyond in helping their customers.

I would highly recommend Life Insurance Direct to all my friends and family.

Hi Siri,
Thank you so much for your review. I'll be sure to let Jillian know. I’m so glad you had a positive experience with us. We aim to help our customers understand their options when looking to protect themselves.

He is of very great support and service. Thank you. Everytime I asked something he had answers and if he wasn't sure he got a second opinion and came back to me. Very great experience. Thanks. Very easy setup as well.

Hi Miranda,
I’m so glad that you feel supported in your life insurance journey. Feel free to contact us if you require further assistance.

Grace

GraceSydney, NSW

One of the best in customer service.

Policy is an excellent value and I cleared with all the information given over the phone. Every one is taking the time to answer my questions.

One of the best in customer service. Organized, on-time, very thorough in the deliverance of information and in the conduct of interview. Everyone is trying their best to help me. Recommendable for their kind, honest, and respectful manner in dealing with my application.

You are all great, guys!

Hi Grace,
What a wonderful compliment for our team. 2020 sure has been a difficult time and we hope to hear from you again.

Jann

JannSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

Ivan was very accommodating and thorough. He's knowledgeable and has given me lots of options; very efficient. He took time to answer my questions and made time to call me back.

Hi Jann,
It sounds like Ivan did a great job. I’ll let him know. If you need any further assistance please feel free to get in touch with the team.

Sahh

SahhSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

These Guys are amazing. They took the hassle out from me , gave me policy according to my budget and needs. Ivan Exiquiel was very helpful and always responded to my queries in timely manner. I recommed Life insurance direct to anyone looking for insurance policy as per their needs .

Hello Sahh.
High praise for Ivan, I’ll be sure to let him know. Thank you for your positive feedback; knowing we’ve made a difference means the world to us.

Someone in Victoria

Someone in VictoriaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Courteous, helpful broker

Adam was courteous, shows genuine effort to help and by no means pushy.

Life insurance policy is complex but Adam was able to explain the details clearly and made it a lot easier to understand.

I didn't go with their produce in the end but the experience with life insurance direct had been positive.

Review for Rob Winch

I received very accurate information. All of my questions were answered. I was given lots of options. I did not feel pressured to go for any particular product. Ver helpful

Very Helpful

Amazing Service by Ivan helped me all way From selecting the right insurance to answer all the questions. Thanks a lot for the help and would highly recommend him to everyone who dont know much about life insurance.

Hi Aftab.

Very helpful

It was easy to set up. Got approved in a reasonable amount of time. Ivan was very helpful. Medical test and report were easy to do. Will recommend to friends. Thank you Ivan

Great service from ivan

Very straight to the point answers were fantastic overall very happy Ivan made it easier.good value however if it was less even better but that's a good deal.easy step by step and answered all my questions

Hi Julia.
I’m happy to hear you found the process easy and feel like you got value for money, which is one of our core motivators. I’ll tell Ivan that you’re pleased with the results.

Abc

Abc

Highly recommend, Professional and friendly

Hi
I called to take out life cover, my experience was wonderful, Rob was very professional and friendly. Rob really went above searching for the best deals available. Thank you for helping me through this process

Hey.
What great news, going above and beyond is what our team is all about. I’ll let Rob know that his efforts are appreciated. Thank you for your awesome comment.