Life Insurance Direct

See the Best Life Insurance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

railosmith

railosmithSydney, NSW

Extremely poor communication - Updated - They called back

Claim MadeNo
Customer R.Life Insurance Direct

JCat

JCatMELBOURNE

Perfect Service

Puja Chavan handled my unusual claim from A to Z in a most professional manner, her communications by phone or email were always polite and germane. The claim was 100% successful and the payout was prompt. She also helped after the claim to get a premium refund. I highly recommend her service.

STAL

STALSydney

Terrific Service

We are extremely greatful to Puja and the team for helping us during the trauma claims process. She was very helpful, supportive and prompt. Our claim was given high priority, with payment made approx one week from submission. This has been very helpful and has reduced some of the financial and emotional stress our family has been under. Thank you so much Puja & Life Insurance Direct.

Fabulous Service!

The team at Life Insurance Direct worked very hard to assist us with a claim. Very helpful and always great with communication. A successful result happened and I doubt without the assistance from Life Insurance Direct we would have had the outcome we did. I thoroughly recommend these wonderful people to all.

Kym

KymCarina Heights

Terrific customer service

When making a claim for income protection it normally comes at a very stressful time. From my experience I have found Life Insurance Direct to be very informative, supportive and provided excellent assistance from submission of the claim to ongoing support throughout each monthly claim. Their service is invaluable, thank you.

Wendy R

Wendy RMelbourne

Excellent service and support

Insurance claim madeYes

Terrible, takes a very long time to sort out anything.

It has taken nearly 4 months to get insurance with these guys. They're incredibly slow, and refused to listen to what I actually wanted out of my insurance. They repeatedly called me back to discuss the same issues. They got my address wrong 3 times. I had to email them multiple times regarding payment, and then got nasty and unprofessional replies.

Insurance claim madeNo

Carlene battin

Carlene battinSydney

would love to suggest Life Insurance Direct to my friends

It’s nice to have objectives in a business not only met but exceeded! Life Insurance Direct Consultants provided us with skillful, responsive & valuable service. I would love to suggest Life Insurance Direct to my friends or anybody who might be interested in buying life insurance. My whole family has bought this guys and never had an issue.

gudipudi

gudipudiNSW, 2217

Knowledgeable Advisers

Contacted these guys in the month of March 2012 after been offered by first job ( moved to australia in Jan 2012). The advisers were kind enough to help me understand the technical terms and help me choose the best plan that covered almost everything .

Can go ahead and recommend these guys to anyone seeking income protection insurance.
Knowledgeable Advisers

sazzygirl

sazzygirlSYDNEY

Excellent Help and Service

XLife really know their stuff and really do offer the best life insurance prices. The lady on the phone was very helpful in explaining everything and helping me get a great deal.

I recommend you research first though before you give these guy's a call, just to be certain you are getting a great price.
Service and Price

Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable service.

The adviser I spoke to was really helpful. He offered me life insurance advice that none of the other places I called could help me with.
Better customer service and quality advice.