Listing monitored by Life Insurance Direct

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (2)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (1) · No (0)
Jennifers3766
Jennifers3766

Wonderful Customer Service

I rang and they followed up my request with completion in a good time frame. When completed I was phoned back to advise that it was all fixed and complete.

Hi Jennifer

I’m so glad that you feel supported in your life insurance journey. I’ll let the team know that they did an excellent job. Feel free to contact us if you require further assistance.

Dave Beard
Dave BeardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you for your teams great service in delivery of our life insurance policy. Rare to find in 2022. A bonus was the final premium was under the original quoted monthly amount. Great work.

Hi Dave,

I’m happy to hear you found the process easy and feel like you got value for money, which is one of our core motivators. If you need any further assistance please feel free to get in touch with the team.

Laith
LaithSouthwest, VIC

Couldn't ask for anyone more helpful or knowledgeable!

I was lucky enough to come across Life Insurance Direct almost 4 years ago and to say the advisors have gone above and beyond would be an understatement
I was looking to set up multiple comprehensive insurance policies and I thought I knew enough about them to know what to ask and how to set them up on my own but boy was I wrong! And that's besides all the time and hassle of organising everything myself
I have learned a lot more from them than I have through all the financial advisors I consulted combined and they have a loyal customer in me
Highly recommended, save your time and energy I've already looked around and Life Insurance Direct are by far the best I've come across!

Excellent Customer Service

Isabella and Adam have exceeded the expectations I had in assisting me to get my policy in placed. At first Adam called me numerous times and I admired his patience and persistency. The best consultant I've dealt with. Kudos to both of them and I will highly recommend Life insurance Direct to my friends and family. Thank you!

Very helpful and professional

Very simple and easy to set up with the help of consultant Adam. Great communication and explanations of the policy. Confident I have made an highly informed decision. Thank you

Hi Melanie,

Thank you for your positive feedback. I’ll let Adam know that you appreciated his help. Comments like yours are what drives our team to give their best every day, thank you.

CPD
CPDSydney, NSW

Great Communication and Service

My advisor was so helpful. He had so much knowledge on the services provided and was able to answer all my questions with confidence and knowledge. He provided a lot of details including pricing, range of products, and assured me of the after sale service which is always a big concern

Hi CPD,

Thank you so much for your review. I’m so glad you had a positive experience with us. We aim to help our customers understand their options when looking to protect themselves. Please contact us anytime if you need any further assistance.

Gus S.
Gus S.South East Queensland, QLD

My Consultant has to work hard and that’s a shame!

* contacted only as the Policy was due for payment.
* only interest in payment not checking on better policy until I pushed the matter by canceling my payment on Policy Due.
* all suggestions on how to save funds came from me the customer.

My consultant was helpful in the scope of work there is no criticism of their work it is sad that they had to listen to my frustrations in the phone .

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Taurai M.
Taurai M.Victoria

Never benn easier to renew

Yes good value, and agent was very helpful in explaining the terms and conditions. Having a full understanding of the changes in the industry has made the decision to keep policy as is

Insurance policy review

I needed a review on my Income protection policy due to the recent premium increases . Spoke with Sharna Carter of life insurance direct. She was very knowledgeable and helpful . She will be looking at my policy and will be providing me with options to consider.

Hi Pares,

Thank you for your positive feedback. I'll be sure to pass this on to Sharna. We aim to have every customer feel understood and taken care of. If you need any further assistance please don’t hesitate to contact us.

SonyaW
SonyaWGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Information regarding policy changes

Mlc CPI mess

Finally I got resolve to the mess of CPI and increase in amount of insurance. I don’t like dealing with Life insurance direct and MLC. Thank you to Hibachi Bindra

Hi Lost,

Thank you for your feedback. Feel free to contact us if you require further assistance and I’ll be sure to pass the comment on to Hiba.

Deb-Star
Deb-StarMid North Coast, NSW

super quick call back service

needed information, policy. and loyalty bonus
was explained well and am very satisfied with explanation.
spoke with lovely lady who was very friendly and also
very knowledgable. also need to check info , so called me back when she found the answers.

Hi Deb-Star,
What great news, going above and beyond is what our team is all about. I’ll let the team know that their efforts are appreciated. Thank you for your awesome comment.

H.Chang
H.Chang

Great customer service

Hiba displayed great customer service, helped to follow up with the insurance company and got back to me with the information I needed.
I would highly recommend Hiba for her professionalism.

Helen
HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Life Insurance policy

Customer service was excellent and professional advice provided by Adam. The policy is very good value. I would recommend Insurance Direct for any insurance related matters. Communication was consistent and follow up advice provided.

Hi Helen,
What great news, going above and beyond is what our team is all about. I’ll let Adam know that his efforts are appreciated. Thank you for your awesome comment.

Enne
Enne

Great customer service

Jillian - great customer service, good information and good follow-up. Highly recommend both Life Insurance Direct and Jillian. Helped me to work through the best income protection, life and now TPD.

Hi Enne,

Thank you for your positive feedback. I'll be sure to pass this on to Jillian. We aim to have every customer feel understood and taken care of. If you need any further assistance please don’t hesitate to contact us.