Ranga

RangaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Optimal standard care

Good customer care. Recommended.
Very descriptive and informative officer.
Try to find more information up on your request and her coordination is very optimal.
I had a good quality experience with this agent.

Tim

TimMurray Mallee, SA

Prompt and courteous

The policy was good value and Rob was a great help. I think the entire process....the time it takes to actually have cover takes a bit long, I would rather have it all processed and be covered in one phone call.

Yazz

YazzCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent and informative

Ivan was very helpful. We rang needing answers - definitely got them and more. Will be looking at the information and will be making a decision after discussion between my husband and myself

Clive

CliveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service

Rob was very helpful and gave sound advice. He listened to my needs and went through all the options. He was very professional and I wouldn't have any hesitation recommending him.

Barry g

Barry gSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great personal service

The service and caring was exceptional. I felt very much at ease and would not hesitate to refer friends and relatives to this consultant. It is very unusual to speak to a professional and yet feel comfortable and very much at ease. The facts of the policy were explained in a very easy way. The policy I felt represented very good value. Thanks for great service!

Jess

JessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rob was lovely

He went above and beyond to try and assist me and my odd request! He didn't have to do this and it was really helpful that he had looked into multiple avenues for me. Whilst he was not able to find the service I needed, I would come back for other requests.

Peggy

PeggyGippsland, VIC

Informative and enjoyable courtesy call.

Great service from this company. My initial query led to an almost immediate response, three follow up phone calls and great help and information from Jillian Irwin. Thank you Jillian!

Great personable service

Rob was very personable and efficient in explaining the various insurance options and individual policy's - taking away a lot of the overwhelming feeling one gets in assessing options when it comes to insurance cover.

Customer service

Jillian was very clear and was very helpful. She is a credit to LID.She kept informed and provided great service. Her phone manner was the best.Always pleasant and professional.Very informative and thorough. Les

Debbie Wust

Debbie WustGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Informative and helpful

Life Insurance Direct was very prompt in getting back to me and Rob answered all my questions and provided me with a great, inclusive and affordable quote. Thank you Rob

Taryn J.

Taryn J.Sydney, NSW

Great customer service

Ivan was super helpful & informative & the quotes I received were good value and easy to set up! I would recommend to friends who are looking for cover too. Thank you!

Simon

SimonSydney, NSW

Very helpful

Very helpful and very informative. The specialist I spoke to provided me with all the information that I needed to make a choice on the policy and other options and benefits.

Danita Bartlety

Danita BartletySouth West, WA

Rob was great

Rob was supportive, informative and calm. He engaged communication at my level of comfort. He resolved all my questions and concerns and provided assistance I did not know about.
The pricing was comprehensive and I could be responsible for my own choice based on factual information.

Great Service and Product Overview

Rob clearly and concisely laid out all my options and advised on the best plan based on my situation. They were extremely helpful throughout the process. While I did not end up getting Life Insurance (currently given through my super) if I ever decide to get a policy it will be through Rob & Life Insurance Direct.

Fantastic service

Rob was very helpful and informative. After enquiring with a number of companies, it was nice to finally talk to someone that spoke to you as a individual on a personal level, not just another number in their sales quota. Very good customer service

J.K

J.K

Great customer experience

Ivan was great! He went through all the information with me. Told me what I needed to know and answered all my questions. With no understanding or knowledge Ivan made the process so simple. Highly recommended.

Very helpful

I was discussing changing from another company.
Ivan was helpful and informative. He explained everything clearly and seemed to care about what I needed. I would recommend him and would be happy to deal with him in the future.

Carolyn

CarolynFar West, NSW

Awesome interview..

Ivan, the gentleman doing my interview was thorough and we got through all the hard questions quickly and effectively., and had a relaxed but meaningful time getting through all the necessary questions, without fuss or bother.. Thank you.. I feel more knowlegable now about my policy and what needs to be done. Much appreciated..

John

JohnMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Well done buddy

Best value for money anywhere in Australia great personal information and information on how to what to do if you make a claim all the i's dotted and the t"s crossed