95% · 1265 · 4%

• <1 week
Claim ApprovedYes · No
4.4
Professional customer service
Helped users find a suitable policy
Easy application process

Marco
MarcoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great experience, very informative

Sam was very informative and answered all questions I had for her.

Extremely impressed. Show details

Julie
JulieNorth-East, TAS3 posts

All good

Extremely helpful, patient and productive towards us. We were very pleased with the information provided with no bias whatsoever. Show details ·  1
Mal
MalSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Life Insurance Application and Acceptance

I am very happy in providing this review for Life Insurance Direct. In particular Rhea and Naima, who have helped me navigate through the issues this process entailed (however, I apologise if I've inadvertantly forgotten to mention anyone else who helped along the way). The high level of professionalism and courtesy is exemplary. Whenever I needed clarification, or advice on any relevant matter, it was cheerfully and promptly provided. Five Star Quality! Thank you again, Life Insurance Direct. Show details ·  1
Panagiota Conway
Panagiota Conway2 posts

Great Service

Adam was excellent. He gave me a great deal of help in selecting my Life Insurance from a number of Insurers. Setting up the policy was quick and easy and I heard back from the Insurer within 1 hour of my conversation with Adam. Fantastic Service. Highly Recommend Life Insurance Direct. Show details ·  1
Cheryl
CherylDarling Downs, QLD

Adjustment to policy

Request was handled with patience and proficiency by my case officer Sharon. Show details ·  1
Maria Canaveral
Maria Canaveral2 posts

Very responsive and reliable

Good customer service. Accurate advise and comprehensive assistance. Patience in providing information. Show details ·  1
Jav
JavAdelaide2 posts

best service provided by the David

David was exceptionally helpful and very informative and helped me alot with going through income protection . He called me multiple times for different variations in quotes. Show details ·  1
Chris
ChrisPerth, WA

Life Insurance sorted

I needed to change my life insurance policy as it didn’t cover me for scuba diving. Life Insurance Direct found a policy that suited my needs and was even cheaper than the existing policy, win win !
I found the whole experience very easy and would recommend their services to anyone looking for life insurance . 10/10 Show details ·  1
Dhara
DharaSydney, NSW

Recommendable

It was easy process, and I would definitely recommend the service. Show details ·  1
Atish Tiwari
Atish TiwariSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect service

Very easy an convenient I have recommended this to my wife. Show details ·  1
Tim T.
Tim T.Sydney, NSW3 posts

Easy application. All done over my phone. Very comparable rates. I am 56yo, and surprised at the different fees with different insurers. 5 stars from me. Show details ·  1
Tommy
Tommy

It is essential protection

Yeah easy to set up, and good value , would recommend it Show details ·  1
Jennifers3766
Jennifers37662 posts

Wonderful Customer Service

I rang and they followed up my request with completion in a good time frame. When completed I was phoned back to advise that it was all fixed and complete. Show details ·  1
Dave Beard
Dave BeardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you for your teams great service in delivery of our life insurance policy. Rare to find in 2022. A bonus was the final premium was under the original quoted monthly amount. Great work. Show details ·  1
Laith
LaithSouthwest, VIC3 posts

Couldn't ask for anyone more helpful or knowledgeable!

I was lucky enough to come across Life Insurance Direct almost 4 years ago and to say the advisors have gone above and beyond would be an understatement
I was looking to set up multiple comprehensive insurance policies and I thought I knew enough about them to know what to ask and how to set them up on my own but boy was I wrong! And that's besides all the time and hassle of organising everything myself
I have learned a lot more from them than I have through all the financial advisors I consulted combined and they have a loyal customer in me
Highly recommended, save your time and energy I've already looked around and Life Insurance Direct are by far the best I've come across! Show details ·  1

Doug Upsome
Doug Upsome

Fantastic reviews, NOT 1 Claim review, has anyone ever made aclaim with this company??
Any company will GLADLY take an insurance payment from you

Stan B.
Stan B.

I am approaching 65 years of age . Are there policies suitable for myself at this stage in my life.

SMc
SMc

51 yo man with several medicated conditions enquiring as to the affordability of life insurance for the benefit of my children. Expecting a ballpark range estimate for half a million and a million dollar policies. Thanks.

See all Life Insurance Direct questions

About Life Insurance Direct

Life Insurance Direct is a free online comparison engine that lets you compare life insurance, TPD insurance, funeral insurance, income protection and trauma insurance policies. You can easily compare features and prices from leading insurance providers online and apply over the phone.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that Life Insurance Direct had great customer service, with the team being helpful, professional and offering accurate advice.
  • They also said Life Insurance Direct helped them find a policy that suited their needs.
  • According to reviews, the application process through Life Insurance Direct is easy.
CategoryLife Insurance