Someone in Victoria

Someone in VictoriaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Courteous, helpful broker

Adam was courteous, shows genuine effort to help and by no means pushy.

Life insurance policy is complex but Adam was able to explain the details clearly and made it a lot easier to understand.

I didn't go with their produce in the end but the experience with life insurance direct had been positive.

Review for Rob Winch

I received very accurate information. All of my questions were answered. I was given lots of options. I did not feel pressured to go for any particular product. Ver helpful

Very Helpful

Amazing Service by Ivan helped me all way From selecting the right insurance to answer all the questions. Thanks a lot for the help and would highly recommend him to everyone who dont know much about life insurance.

Hi Aftab.
Thank you for your positive feedback. I’ll let Ivan know that you appreciated his help. Comments like yours are what drives our team to give their best every day, thank you.

Very helpful

It was easy to set up. Got approved in a reasonable amount of time. Ivan was very helpful. Medical test and report were easy to do. Will recommend to friends. Thank you Ivan

Great service from ivan

Very straight to the point answers were fantastic overall very happy Ivan made it easier.good value however if it was less even better but that's a good deal.easy step by step and answered all my questions

Hi Julia.
I’m happy to hear you found the process easy and feel like you got value for money, which is one of our core motivators. I’ll tell Ivan that you’re pleased with the results.

Abc

Abc

Highly recommend, Professional and friendly

Hi
I called to take out life cover, my experience was wonderful, Rob was very professional and friendly. Rob really went above searching for the best deals available. Thank you for helping me through this process

Hey.
What great news, going above and beyond is what our team is all about. I’ll let Rob know that his efforts are appreciated. Thank you for your awesome comment.

Ivan went out of his way to get me the best deal.

Ivan was helpful, professional and friendly and got me the best deal he could find.
The policy is great value for my circumstances. Ivan made it easy to set it up for me. Thank you Ivan.

Hello Carrie.
High praise for Ivan, I’ll be sure to let him know. Thank you for your positive feedback; knowing we’ve made a difference means the world to us.

Kursat Sezai

Kursat SezaiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding service, highly recommended.

Jillian worked tirelessly with both my wife and I, ensuring our life and income protection policies met all our needs and fit within our budget. We went through countless comparisons and scenarios, and nothing was too much trouble. This is a highly professional outfit, who now their products and industry extremely well.

Hi Kursat.
Wow, what a great review, thank you! Knowing that we’re helping Australian families make informed decisions about their life insurance makes all the hard work worth it. I’ll let Jillian know that you appreciated all her efforts.

Glengirl

GlengirlNorthern Region, NSW

Excellent customer service

Hello.
It sounds like Ivan did a fantastic job. I’ll let him know. If you need any further assistance please feel free to get in touch with the team.

Andrew S

Andrew SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Resourceful & Persistent

Tara has answered all of my questions in great detail & provided me with a lot of knowledge in a very short period of time regarding the different life/TPD insurance options available & how they all differ.

I needed time to look over things & do more research, and she was persistent in following up even when I had forgotten to get back!

I'm grateful to know there are still people around who don't just care about selling, but want to offer a great customer experience & outcome in the process.

So far so good! My policy with Zurich has started & I'm happy :)

PS: If anything changes, this review will of course be updated!

Hi Andrew
I’m so glad that you feel supported in your life insurance journey. I’ll let Tara know that she did an excellent job. Feel free to contact us if you require further assistance.

Dave T.

Dave T.Sydney, NSW

How they treat you when you cancel is very important

I just want to say thanks to Jillian for being very supportive. I wanted to cancel my current policy and she took that well, continued to be helpful and was very kind to me.
It is so important to treat people that don't want to stay very well. because now you are on the forefront of my mind when my circumstances change again. Well done.

Hello David
What a wonderful compliment, I’ll let Jillian know that you appreciated her understanding and support. 2020 sure has been a difficult time and we hope to hear from you again.

Dilz

DilzSydney, NSW

Recommend for anyone.

Thanks to Jillian for managing the process and being so responsive. Life Insurance Direct provided the best price, and it was a friendly process. Jillian was very helpful, took time to explain everything.

Hi Dilz
Providing value for money insurance is always at the forefront of our minds. Thank you for your kind words. I’ll be sure to let Jillian know you appreciated her efforts.

Grant

GrantSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great rapport

Unfortunately due to circumstances beyond anyone’s control, I was only eligible for a VERY expensive policy. However, your representative,Tara was very helpful, took time to explain everything and was a joy to talk to about my needs. I hope the rest of your staff are as kind and understanding as her.
Thank you Tara.

Samantha Dalakian

Samantha DalakianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic information very professional

Policy was good value
Was easy process to set up
Great information
Well understood
Good options
Very professional advice
Felt very comfortable with decision I was making
Correspondence made very accessible
Happy with service

Hi Samantha
Thank you for the great review. I will pass this onto the team. If you need any further assistance please feel free to get in touch with the team.

Great price and service

Thanks to Ash for managing the process and being so responsive. Life Insurance Direct provided the best price and it was a user friendly process. Look forward to ongoing good service.

Hi
Thank you for your great feedback. I will pass this onto Ash and the team. If you need any further assistance please feel free to contact us.

Irene

IreneHunter Region, NSW

Respectful and knew their product

Ivan was very reassuring and it is comforting to know that the service will always be available for me as I get older and my needs change, and that I can indeed change my policy without too much stress. Ivan's advice resulted in my costs being minimized. As a senior, I appreciate Ivan as he understood that sometimes thing change too fast for our liking.

Hi Irene
Thank you for your positive feedback. I'll be sure to pass this on to Ivan and the team. Great to hear we managed to save you some money on your cover. If you need any further assistance please contact us.

alykat

alykatGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great

provided the information I needed even though I didn't end up using the services. Ivan was very helpful with directing me to options and explaining them in a way that wasn't confusing.

Hi
Thank you for your positive feedback. I'll be sure to pass this on to Ivan. We aim to help customers understand their options so they can make an informed decisions. If you need any further assistance please contact us.

Jessica A

Jessica AHunter Region, NSW

Ivan has been the best

I was told that i couldnt get life insurance because of my mental illness but Ivan has been a great help trying to get me covered he has gone above and beyond what i was expecting and i am greatfull for his help!!

Enquiry re Life Insurance

The assistance I received from the advisor was of great value in shaping my decisions. I was not sure how to proceed with my current insurance and was looking for guidance as to whether to stay or not with the existing policy. He helped me to make the decision as to an outcome that would best suit me.

Hi
Thank you for your positive feedback. I will pass this onto the team. If you need any assistance in the future please feel free to contact us.

non

nonSydney, NSW

Great Service

Ivan answered all questions in an adept way, prior to this call I spoke with two (2) other brokers Ivan was the best so far and provided the careful advice required to assist me in my buying decision he is an asset to your organisation.

Hi
Thank you for your positive feedback. I'll be sure to pass this on to Ivan. We aim to help customers make informed decisions. If you need any further assistance please contact us.