Seniors Term Life Insurance

Seniors Term Life Insurance

4.5

Shane  Cabin 8141

Shane Cabin 8141Sydney, NSW

If I could give it no stars I would.

I approached Seniors Term Life Insurance product for a quote on insurance for $100,000,00 and was told that for my age and a 20 year term would cost me $89 a fortnight for 20 years then have to reapply for the remaining 9 years to cover me until I’m 85.
At the age of 85 your policy is canceled no pay out, so if your unlucky enough and live until 85 your have just wasted $67,106 in premiums, and that’s assuming premium for the last 9 years is the same price which I highly doubt.
How is this company that promotes its self for the seniors allowed to operate a scheme like this, and how many elderly are falling for this insurance, Seniors Insurance Agency you should be ashamed of yourself.

Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors

They would be better paying one for life at least when they passed away the money would go too family, not your profits.

Suez

SuezGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick response

It was very easy to set up, everything was explained well and very prompt service including setting up my payments. There were no gimmicks and I felt I was provided with full transparency.

Aurelia Whiteside

Aurelia WhitesideSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick service.

I was so happy how quick the service is. I saw it on TV, went online and requested for a quote. Straight away somebody rang me and signed up for a seniors term life insurance.

Life Insurance

Find out how Seniors Term Life Insurance compares to other Life Insurance

Peace of Mind!

I'm very pleased and grateful to Australian Seniors for providing me with this policy. It was straightforward and easy to apply with the help of the member
of the sales team who was extremely professional and considerate.

Clear and friendy professionalism

I was invormed. It is responsible value. I have not claimed. The service is quick and explanatory. Seniors insurance is easy to contacy to contact person to person. I believe I am covered ensuring no burdens on my family.

Antman

AntmanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service

I was so impressed with the level of customer service, the smooth explanation of the policies details and benefits. The person that assisted me made the entire process seamless after really only looking to get a quote. The product suited me requirements and I signed up straight away and saved 200 per month from my previous insurer who wacked a 31% increase this year

Brian

BrianPerth, WA

Great Value For Money

I was very impressed with the excellent service the phone sales person gave me. he was very polite and extremely helpful. It was easy to arrange my policy and great value for the cover.

Sue

SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very pleased

The person who set it up Guy was helpful professional and polite. He was honest and explained everything to me. I’m very pleased with the new policy thank you I will recommend Seniors insurance to my friends and family

Hi Sue,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear of the great service that you have received from Guy and that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs.
Kind regards,