Verifiedseniors.com.au🏆 2024 Award

First rate customer care
Well-priced premiums

Daniel M.
Daniel M.

Bank details changed quickly and professionally

I needed to change my bank details and this was done quickly and professionaly on the phone. Show details ·  1
PeterQuinn
PeterQuinn

I'm glad I'm with seniors

Always very helpful. They are definitely helpful in everything I need to know. Show details ·  1
Rana
RanaSydney, NSW5 posts

Caring and professional

A perfect team who help people like me, understanding and caring. I am so happy to be with them. Love u all. Show details ·  1
Denise
DeniseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Life insurance

Excellent explanation regarding the product I was requesting and also easy to understand Show details ·  1
Vivienne R.
Vivienne R.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Best ever company

I find the staff at Australian Seniors Insurance to be extremely polite, friendly, precise and extremely aware
of the situation and feelings of their clients. Show details ·  1
graham
grahamSydney, NSW

delivered what we required

Kayla was excellent she was precise and easy to understand. Show details ·  1
Joseph Capogreco
Joseph Capogreco

Thinking of my mortality

I found the process extremely simple and to the point and the operator was clear and polite.
Given my age and the projected increases I think the policy is reasonably costed. Show details ·  1
Grant R.
Grant R.

5 stars Because I Am The Best

5 stars cuz we are the best and chuck out the rest Show details ·  1
Kenneth Freestone
Kenneth FreestoneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good product and affordable

Very satisfied with both the service and the insurance we agreed on. Didn't have to wait for more than a minute to speak to someone. They were easy to talk to, professional and courteous, understood my needs and very knowledgeable on the product they were offering me. Show details ·  1
Jeff
Jeff

Great result all round

Answered all my questions and gave me a price per fortnight. Excellent result as I have been putting this off due to my shyness of talking to people over the phone. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Chommanee
ChommaneeSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Works for us

Very satisfied with both the service and the insurance we agreed on. Easy to deal with and straight forward thankfully Show details ·  1
Shadina
ShadinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Efficiency Plus

Brett was clear and professional in all his dealings from my initial enquiry through to his
paperwork submitted via email. I believe this company to be providers of quality insurance
of a good value. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Beverley Allen
Beverley Allen

Efficient, clearly stated and polite

The gentlemen was very polite and spoke very clearly and succinctly Show details ·  1
Happy client
Happy client2 posts

Most efficient and extremely pleasant competent staff

All necessary info was taken by the lady who took my call. Extremely efficient and most pleasant and helpful. Thank you Show details ·  1
Liz
LizGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Best ever!!

Have been putting this life insurance off for years then hubby had a health scare & decided now or never. The thought of something happening to one of us & the other left to try & pay off even the small mortgage we have plus funeral costs etc wasn’t great, but very hard to find insurance companies interested in us ‘oldies’ saw the ads for Seniors & finally gave them a call - could not be happier with their service Emilee was very polite, knowledgeable, friendly & professional - & I can’t tell you what a relief it is knowing we’re both covered
Couldn’t be happier with the whole process & certainly can’t fault Seniors insurance in any way Show details ·  2

No questions yet

About Seniors Term Life Insurance

• You can choose to pay a premium amount based on the level of cover you’d prefer, in the form of a benefit ranging from $10, 000 to $100, 000.
  • You’re immediately covered for death by any cause, including terminal illness but excluding suicide for the first 13 months.
  • Your family will receive triple the payout amount in the event of accidental death.
  • Premiums won’t increase with age, according to Seniors Insurance.
  • A 20% advance payout is made after you lodge a claim, to cover funeral costs.
  • Once you need to make a claim, you’ll be assigned to an Australian-based personal claims specialist. This dedicated staff member's role is to single-handedly takes care of the claims process for you.

Points of praise

The staff at Australian Senior’s couldn’t be more helpful when it came to assisting policyholders. When setting up a claim, they answered the phone quickly, and were pleasant and professional to deal with. Policies were explained clearly, thoroughly and kindly by staff members. Overall, signing up was collectively described as an effortless experience.

The affordable premiums sold by Senior’s Term Life Insurance were also appreciated by reviewers. There is easy approval for Australian residents aged 45 years and over. This was a pleasant surprise for some policyholders, who thought that their older age may prevent them from securing a policy as good as this one.

CategoryLife Insurance
Other Insurance Types Offered Car, Funeral, Health, Home and Contents, Landlord, Pet and Travel
Release date