Seniors Term Life Insurance

Seniors Term Life Insurance

Great customer service and very good product

I rang seniors live after seeing an ad on TV and iwas met with a very nice greeting from a girl called Jasmine
she guided me through the whole process answered all my questions and was absolutely brilliant
she was professional friendly polite and knew the answers to all my questions

I’m so glad that I have taken out this policy but hope that my Beneficiaries do not have to make a claim for at least 20 years LOL

Debbie Sutherland

Debbie SutherlandSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect for me

Yes I feel the Policy was good Value I found the Staff member I spoke to was very professional & polite. Thank U Australian Seniors Life Insurance Affordable price for me & was very easy to answer required questions asked.

Margaret

Margaret North-West & West coast, TAS

Term Life Insurance

Jasrmin was excellent in communicating with me (Margaret Brown), explaining everything clearly and in plain english and in a professional manner. Answered all my questions and queries in a clear and concise manner. Thank you.

George

GeorgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Give it to me baby

Fantastic well done I was at ease comfortable answering questions He was very professional wife and I really need this cover don’t want to burden our kids with the problem finding coverage

Term Life Insurance

Spoke to a lovely young man called Jamie who was very helpful in explaining everything to us in regards to taking out Term Life Insurance. He was very patient when we asked questions and it was a pleasure to do business with him. We were very happy with the outcome.

Meekabill

MeekabillMid West, WA

I had Given Up getting Life Insurance

At 69 I had almost given up on securing Life Insurance in my declining years, having been rejected from another company and with my current Policy being closed when I turn 70. One phone call from Anthony at Seniors, 8 health questions later and I have obtained cheaper premiums that will see me through to 85!!!!! Give them a call.. It cant hurt and you will be surprised.. Best to all. Thanks Anthony

Grant W.

Grant W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

55 With DSP Could Not Find Better Elsewhere!

Just got accepted to have 20 years of Life Insurance today was surprised on how much will be saving at least for the next 10 years. Was with OnePath Cancelled Policy today as a 10 year projection was going to be almost $500 per month on the 10th year as was stepped premiums. The same for Australian Seniors was just under $120 per month for $50,000, OnePath was going to get just over $52,000 for Life and TPD was just over $26,000 on no indexation. With others needed to be working so no brainer of where to go better have cover 20 years that premiums do not jump up a lot compare to the others, than not being able to afford the premiums after 10 years from now when I am 65. Honestly can not give 5 stars as just joined today November 19th 2020.

Best ever phone call I made to take out Life Insurance

It was such a pleasant experience taking out Life Insurance for the first time ever, so quick was the service and the gentleman who helped named Francis was so knowledgeable, friendly and extremely professional. Would recommend it to all my friends and I now have Funeral and Life Insurance with Seniors who are a great company to be with.

Shane Cabin 8141Sydney, NSW

If I could give it no stars I would.

I approached Seniors Term Life Insurance product for a quote on insurance for $100,000,00 and was told that for my age and a 20 year term would cost me $89 a fortnight for 20 years then have to reapply for the remaining 9 years to cover me until I’m 85.
At the age of 85 your policy is canceled no pay out, so if your unlucky enough and live until 85 your have just wasted $67,106 in premiums, and that’s assuming premium for the last 9 years is the same price which I highly doubt.
How is this company that promotes its self for the seniors allowed to operate a scheme like this, and how many elderly are falling for this insurance, Seniors Insurance Agency you should be ashamed of yourself.

Shane Cabin 8141
Shane Cabin 8141

They would be better paying one for life at least when they passed away the money would go too family, not your profits.

Suez

SuezGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick response

It was very easy to set up, everything was explained well and very prompt service including setting up my payments. There were no gimmicks and I felt I was provided with full transparency.

Aurelia Whiteside

Aurelia WhitesideSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick service.

I was so happy how quick the service is. I saw it on TV, went online and requested for a quote. Straight away somebody rang me and signed up for a seniors term life insurance.

Peace of Mind!

I'm very pleased and grateful to Australian Seniors for providing me with this policy. It was straightforward and easy to apply with the help of the member
of the sales team who was extremely professional and considerate.

Clear and friendy professionalism

I was invormed. It is responsible value. I have not claimed. The service is quick and explanatory. Seniors insurance is easy to contacy to contact person to person. I believe I am covered ensuring no burdens on my family.

Antman

AntmanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service

I was so impressed with the level of customer service, the smooth explanation of the policies details and benefits. The person that assisted me made the entire process seamless after really only looking to get a quote. The product suited me requirements and I signed up straight away and saved 200 per month from my previous insurer who wacked a 31% increase this year

Brian

BrianPerth, WA

Great Value For Money

I was very impressed with the excellent service the phone sales person gave me. he was very polite and extremely helpful. It was easy to arrange my policy and great value for the cover.

Sue

SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very pleased

The person who set it up Guy was helpful professional and polite. He was honest and explained everything to me. I’m very pleased with the new policy thank you I will recommend Seniors insurance to my friends and family

Hi Sue,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear of the great service that you have received from Guy and that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs.
Kind regards,