Seniors Term Life Insurance

Seniors Term Life Insurance

See the Best Life Insurance in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian Seniors

Pros

Effortless sign-up process
First rate customer care
Well-priced premiums

Gary C.
Gary C.Sydney, NSW

Very Professional Service

Great Value Policy after shopping around and so easy to set up with professional Staff

Customer RelationsAustralian SeniorsSend a private message

Effortless sign up! Great customer service.

This policy is very good value. I found the set up very easy & Guy was clear, precise & made the whole proceedure very eady to understand.

SteveMid North Coast, NSW

Questions Answered

As we get old and are bombarded with funeral advertisements, it was refreshing to speak with Anthony who assisted me and my wife to arrange insurance suitable to our future needs and current capacity to maintain the premiums

Thanks Alisa

hepa
hepa

Kevins is the man to talk to... he stayed professional all the way through to signing up, that's who I'm dealing with.

I always want more value for the right price...who doesn't? but I'm happy with my cover.

Julian Gatt
Julian GattMelbourne

Professional Service

Brittany was courteous, professional and warm. It was quite effortless on my part, and I am happy I finally got around to doing it.

Customer RelationsAustralian SeniorsSend a private message

This was terrific about time thing I could do for myself and had a lovely consultant yay bonus

My policy was just what I wanted and it sure does feel good My policy was made very easy to complete with my lovely consultant making sure I did understand my conditions

Beverley S.
Beverley S.Mid North Coast, NSW

Professional assistance from qualified staff

I received so much assistance and information I have now reduced my payments to a reasonable amount that is affordable. My time over the phone was stress free and quick

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Toni
ToniSouth East Queensland, QLD

YOU ARE NEVER TOO OLD TO GET SENIORS TERM LIFE INSURANCE (well ALMOST) lol........

warren
warrenPeel, WA

Fantastic Compassionate service

Fantastic service and compassion shown by the customer service representative when dealing with my issue and finding a suitable solution. Very polite and helpful with an immediate response. From the beginning the team have been awesome

LMY
LMYMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service, clear advice & information, affordable premiums & sum insured, privacy & ease to implement was provided by Australian Seniors personnel. Thank you from one very happy senior, I would recommend this to anyone considering life insurance cover.

Mama 49
Mama 49Central West, NSW

No one else

At my age no one was interested in providing me with life insurance, and if I did find one they were too expensive. Australian Seniors Life insurance were the only ones that listened and enabled me to obtain life insurance I can afford.

Doug
DougSydney, NSW

Very happy Customer, perfect policy for me.

I am very happy with the policy I have taken out and the staff could not have been more helpful when I was signing up. I would have no problem recommending Australian Seniors to other people.

Hi Doug,
I am delighted to hear of your satisfaction regarding your policy and that you have enjoyed the service from our team members. Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we appreciate your kind words.
Kind regards,
Scott

VivienneRalph
VivienneRalphSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely the one to be with,professional,courteous,helpful and overall tops.

My policy is exactly what I needed, it is affordable, subtantial and the staff are no.1When I enquired about Insurance I was sceptical but came out with a very clear knowledge of what I have signed up for with little effort.

Hi Vivienne,
Our team is delighted to hear that you have enjoyed the service from our team and that it is suitable for your needs. Thank you for the kind words, we appreciate your wonderful feedback.
Kind regards,
Scott

Alanna
AlannaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy process from the first phone call

I have had another life/trauma insurance for many years but the premium was over the top. I just thought that I would check Australian Seniors. It was the best decision. Best cover and a lot less expensive than alternate policy. I had to phone the other day to change an address. I had just gotten off a phone to the other company where I had not 1 but 2 sessions of listening to terrible music before I got attended to. What a great surprise when I phoned Aust Seniors to be answered promptly and my issue dealt with in such a pleasant and efficient manner! Would recommend this company .

Genevieve
GenevievePerth, WA

Great friendly customer service

Easy set up and Ari was very friendly and knowledgeable. Reasonable premiums by today’s standards. Would definitely recommend. I haven’t lodged a claim yet but I’m sure it wouldn’t be too much of a hassle for my kids to follow up.

Get an answer from our members and Australian Seniors representatives

Details ·

About Seniors Term Life Insurance

• You can choose to pay a premium amount based on the level of cover you’d prefer, in the form of a benefit ranging from $10, 000 to $100, 000.
  • You’re immediately covered for death by any cause, including terminal illness but excluding suicide for the first 13 months.
  • Your family will receive triple the payout amount in the event of accidental death.
  • Premiums won’t increase with age, according to Seniors Insurance.
  • A 20% advance payout is made after you lodge a claim, to cover funeral costs.
  • Once you need to make a claim, you’ll be assigned to an Australian-based personal claims specialist. This dedicated staff member's role is to single-handedly takes care of the claims process for you.

Points of praise

The staff at Australian Senior’s couldn’t be more helpful when it came to assisting policyholders. When setting up a claim, they answered the phone quickly, and were pleasant and professional to deal with. Policies were explained clearly, thoroughly and kindly by staff members. Overall, signing up was collectively described as an effortless experience.

The affordable premiums sold by Senior’s Term Life Insurance were also appreciated by reviewers. There is easy approval for Australian residents aged 45 years and over. This was a pleasant surprise for some policyholders, who thought that their older age may prevent them from securing a policy as good as this one.

ProductReview_2022 Awards_logo

Seniors Life Term Insurance allowed many policyholders to breathe a sigh of relief. It removed the burden of worrying about loved ones being saddled with funeral and other expenses. This achievement has led to Australian Seniors Insurance winning a 2022 ProductReview Award for Best Life Insurance. Top scores were awarded for the company's outstanding customer service and value for money.

CategoryLife Insurance

• 2021

Ad
Official Website
ProductReview.com.au award logo

Seniors Term Life Insurance is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2022 and 2021. Learn more

Other Life Insurance

Official Website

Jennifers3766

Wonderful Customer Service

by Jennifers3766 on 7 June 2022
I rang and they followed up my request with completion in a good time frame. When completed I was phoned back to advise that it was all fixed and comp... Read full review

Dave Beard

by Dave Beard on 9 May 2022
Thank you for your teams great service in delivery of our life insurance policy. Rare to find in 2022. A bonus was the final premium was under the o... Read full review

Laith

Couldn't ask for anyone more helpful or knowledgeable!

by Laith on 28 Mar 2022
I was lucky enough to come across Life Insurance Direct almost 4 years ago and to say the advisors have gone above and beyond would be an understateme... Read full review