AHS Antenna & Electrical

AHS Antenna & Electrical

See the Best Electricians in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Steve

StevePerth, WA

Great friendly service

On time, explained what was going on, friendly service, close to quoted price could not ask more from the Simon, will be getting them back for more work in the future

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees

Exceptional Service

I can’t recommend AHS enough.
I am an older person and get worried when employing trades so it was great that Adam arrived on time,was professional, very helpful and checked everything for me.
Most importantly, the quote I was given was adhered to and there were no extra costs, both my aerial and electrical work are fixed now.
thank you very much Adam.

Fosseboy

FosseboyMandurah

Our TV booster failed so we lost signal. It was a Friday night and we contacted AHS by email asking if they could come on Saturday. Fairly quick reply but unfortunately they were too busy. So it was Monday but Steve came at the time stated and sorted the problem so quickly, replacing the box at reasonable cost as well. Steve was a great guy. Very personable.

We will recommend them to everyone

Jason

JasonPerth

Great Service

Thank you! Electrician came well within the promised time and worked to get the best solution - problem solved, great work, thanks!