AHS Antenna & Electrical

• Rates and Fees
Jenny C.

Jenny C.Perth, WA

No thanks!

We were quoted $470- $490, to install a new antenna on our 2 story house that we are renting. When the guy gets here, all of a sudden our area is supposedly "low in reception" So without informing us he installs a booster, and a our total is now $570. In my opinion, he should have asked us first. Then to add to this he sniffed choked and snuffled around our house for the time he was here( maybe 1/2 an hour) In these Covid ridden times, I found this very disconserting. We wre told the same as Jeanette, what was originally installed here was inferior, and unusable. Bad business ethics if you ask me, I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone.

Rates and Fees

Beware of foot in the door tactics

Job Satisfaction
Steve

StevePerth, WA

Great friendly service

On time, explained what was going on, friendly service, close to quoted price could not ask more from the Simon, will be getting them back for more work in the future

Job Satisfaction
TV Antenna Installers

Find out how AHS Antenna & Electrical compares to other TV Antenna Installers

Exceptional Service

I can’t recommend AHS enough.
I am an older person and get worried when employing trades so it was great that Adam arrived on time,was professional, very helpful and checked everything for me.
Most importantly, the quote I was given was adhered to and there were no extra costs, both my aerial and electrical work are fixed now.
thank you very much Adam.

Fosseboy

FosseboyMandurah

Our TV booster failed so we lost signal. It was a Friday night and we contacted AHS by email asking if they could come on Saturday. Fairly quick reply but unfortunately they were too busy. So it was Monday but Steve came at the time stated and sorted the problem so quickly, replacing the box at reasonable cost as well. Steve was a great guy. Very personable.

We will recommend them to everyone

Jason

JasonPerth

Great Service

Thank you! Electrician came well within the promised time and worked to get the best solution - problem solved, great work, thanks!