2.1

1.7
1.5

Nes T
Nes T

Overpriced, ripping off young clients

Overpriced, ripping off young female clients, no explanation of job, materials and works not reflective of price! Checked price after as was an urgent job and totally overpriced wish I went with someone else. No proper invoice. Avoid [Name Removed]!
John
JohnPerth, WA

Jennifer
JenniferPerth, WA

Shoddy and overpriced

I wish I had read the reviews before using this company. $750 for an antenna and a wire dangling from the ceiling to the TV.
Looks unsightly and unprofessional. Asked to get it sorted out- additional costs!
Rod B.
Rod B.Perth, WA

Overpriced no free advise and ripping off retirees

Just had an AHS person come to access the signal on my tv I thought new Ariel or booster required.
The guy checked the signal strength which he said was low but operable he then spent several minutes retuning the new tv for me.
Total cost $150.00 for 5 minutes work no free advice given, a complete ripoff do not use this company.
Thanh2 posts

Sue
Sue

Misleading quotation

I accepted a quote based on time spent. The bill was made before the tradesman had done the job . Totally misleading on price and time set for appt was misrepresented
George
GeorgePerth, WA

Avoid - Antenna overpriced and uses cowboy contractors

Has sites for every suburb claiming to be local family business. Eg Tv Antennas Innaloo, Tv Antennas Morley only realizing too late after that’s it’s all actually under a business called AHS. And actually instead uses cowboy subcontractors who will take advantage of you. I was duped and charged ridiculously for a cheap quality antenna. Do yourself a favour and go elsewhere. Attached pics are from 3 different websites where searches mislead you to believe they are all different but they are not.
Jan G.
Jan G.Perth, WA2 posts

Highly Overpriced

Overpriced. We were charged $984 to install our own TV bracket, run power to the television and attach the aerial outlet to existing antenna. When the installer rang for the cost from the office he was told "it was discount price" the installer and the other person laughed. It took the installer over and hour to actually start working on the project and then stood around for 20 minutes waiting for my husband to come home so he could lift the television onto the brackets. I ended up helping him. I would not recommend them
Leanne H.
Leanne H.Perth, WA

Antenna installation

Used substandard equipment. Cheapest antenna on market. Charged me the earth. Pixelation whenever windy. They tried to fix it by extending and making higher still not working well. Got another electrician who basically said cheap quality aerial and I’ve been overcharged.
Aengus M.
Aengus M.Perth, WA2 posts

Not great

Did a decent job mounting TV but charged $75 to auto tune the TV which I didn’t ask for. Also, was meant to follow up with info on surround sound but didn’t.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.Perth, WA

No thanks!

We were quoted $470- $490, to install a new antenna on our 2 story house that we are renting. When the guy gets here, all of a sudden our area is supposedly "low in reception" So without informing us he installs a booster, and a our total is now $570. In my opinion, he should have asked us first. Then to add to this he sniffed choked and snuffled around our house for the time he was here( maybe 1/2 an hour) In these Covid ridden times, I found this very disconserting. We wre told the same as Jeanette, what was originally installed here was inferior, and unusable. Bad business ethics if you ask me, I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone.
jeannette gough
jeannette goughPerth, WA

Steve
StevePerth, WA

Great friendly service

On time, explained what was going on, friendly service, close to quoted price could not ask more from the Simon, will be getting them back for more work in the future
Heather sparks
Heather sparksPerth, WA

Exceptional Service

I can’t recommend AHS enough.
I am an older person and get worried when employing trades so it was great that Adam arrived on time,was professional, very helpful and checked everything for me.
Most importantly, the quote I was given was adhered to and there were no extra costs, both my aerial and electrical work are fixed now.
thank you very much Adam.
Fosseboy
FosseboyMandurah16 posts

Our TV booster failed so we lost signal. It was a Friday night and we contacted AHS by email asking if they could come on Saturday. Fairly quick reply but unfortunately they were too busy. So it was Monday but Steve came at the time stated and sorted the problem so quickly, replacing the box at reasonable cost as well. Steve was a great guy. Very personable.

We will recommend them to everyone