Jim's Antennas
4.9 from 1,764 reviews

Sorted problem out with no fuss and efficiently !!

Contacted Jims Antennas, Michael called within the hour to arrange a suitable time to sort out my phone line in my new shop. Fabulous customer service Sorted my problem very quickly Would definitely use again and recommend Thank you Michael"

Great service and prompt

Jairo was prompt and helpful. The installation occurred without fuss and he was really good for also connecting up my tv once the new antenna was installed. Great work and nice guy

Excellent job. Very Happy

Jake was an excellent technician. Punctual, knowledgeable, well priced, thorough, polite and did the work exactly as I had asked. Highly recommend this guy, guaranteed to do a good job, thanks Jake.

Great service.

Saad came and fixed a telephone point that was not working. He was responsive to my request, accurately quoted the cost (cheaper than two other providers), flexible with the appointment time to accommodate my availability, identified the fault and fixed it quickly. He was very professional. I couldn’t ask for any more.

Fast, Prompt, Reliable

Fast, professional, prompt, reliable, affordable service. Duane visited quickly - even though I live rural. He was well set up and was able to give an estimate of price prior to service. He kept me informed throughout the process and gave me options. He enabled me to watch what he was doing and was happy to talk and keep me informed. Thanks Duane, and Jim's Antenna's for service and professionalism.

Very grateful- the serviceman was prompt in response and quick in solving our problem

The serviceman met with my tenant and fixed the problem that was causing a lack of reception at the property

The tenant advises me he was very happy with the help offered by the serviceman

Truly professional service

Very impressed with Saad's (Knoxfield Vic) knowledge and professionalism. He diagnosed and fixed our reception/antenna/cabling problems with a minimum of fuss. Also great to see the prompt responses and good communications from both Saad and Jim's Antennas. Would definitely recommend.

Great operator!

Peter from Jim’s Antennas in Bundaberg I believe is excellent, kind enough to do the job on a weekend, he worked efficiently, was well prepared and very knowledgeable, sorted out my system, well done! Definitely recommend!

Prompt and excellent service

Duane contacted me 5 minutes after the job was posted. He came out that day and was very thorough even taking pictures of damage that had been done to the roof of our new home by tradies. The job was completed quickly and at a great price. Would confidently recommend him to anyone.

Excellent Service

We had Jeff come out and install an antenna for us and I couldn't fault the service. Jeff was excellent, very professional and helpful, I would highly recommend him to anyone who needed antenna services.

Tv looks amazing on the wall

I would highly recommend Matt he was so helpful and very easy to talk too he even did research for us regarding a product that we already have 10/10 service

Great to have a good signal

Great service at a reasonable price. The service guy was reliable and carried out all requests and it was nice to see a tradesman clean up after finishing the work

Reliable and on time

Glen was very Reliable and on time. Came to quote and do the job when he said he would and got the job done no issue, explained what he would do and was happy with quote given so booked in the job. Came within the came week. Thank you

Finally, uninterrupted TV reception!

Peter came out the very same day that I requested a quote. He was friendly, efficient and very affordable. Peter replaced our antenna the very same day and did a great job too! Highly recommended!

My tv works brilliantly

We had no television reception and Jim’s provided the part on the spot ! I am very happy with the result and job being done in a quick and efficient manner.

Professional Service

Thanks Jarryd for the professional service you provided me today regarding my television reception issue. Your quick response and detailed explanation with what was required and the costs involved was appreciated.

Very professional

Jarryd from Jim's Antenna Horsley was very professional, he explained everything that I needed to know before proceeding with the job, and the job was done very well. Great workmanship!

All too difficult

Rang the central number to ask for contact and a quotation. Got asked significant personal detail only to be told that no-one was available and I should try again later - nothing pro-active or service-oriented: you're on your own, mate! But we do have sufficient detail to spam you!
That is not a reflection on the individual franchisees. Some of them clearly do a splendid job.

Hi Gef. Unfortunately our system requires full address details before it will allocate to the local franchisee - this is to ensure the job goes to the correct franchisee. In this case it would seem we had no-one available in your area either do to Holidays or the local franchisee not taking on any new work. Our apologies for your experience.

Excellent service

Andrew made contact within just 2 minutes of me lodging an enquiry and made an appointment for the following day, where he completed the job at the quoted price and with minimal fuss. Can't fault the service.

Fantastic Service!

Very friendly and professional customer service. Jacob from Jim's Antennas was great in troubleshooting and fixing the existing antenna issue I had. Efficient service as well from the moment I made the phone call to when Jim's organised the technician [Jacob] to assess the issue and final install. Will highly recommend Jim's Antennas service for sure.

Are ceevoo antennas genuine
Hi Victor I believe this only an American Antenna only and is not required in Australia as we already receive Free To Air HD channels via the outdoor Antenna on your roof. I would not buy this.Thank you for your prompt reply. Very much appreciate your interest. Victor

do you sell tilt antenna
Hi Pamela. Sorry I am not sure what you referring to in regards to a tilt antenna?? If you wanted to email direct at heidis@jimsantennas.com with your address and a contact number I'll have your local technician contact you directly.

I want to add more points for my antenas..like in bedroom en alfresco. How much it could be? Please give me ideas.
You need to get a quote from themI agree-Ring and ask for a quote as it will depend on the number of points and the time it takes.Thanks Maggie en Chris. I will ring tom.

Similar listings