Jim's Antennas
4.9 from 1,673 reviews

Great Service - Excellent Pricing

Great service from Brett, he arrived on-site right on time and was able to find the solution to our TV/antenna issue in no-time. His service was great and we would certainly recommend him to anyone in the area looking for TV/antenna solution. Well done Brett and thank you for your great work.

Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!

Eddie was extremely polite very quick and so knowledgeable with everything he did. I would highly recommend him for all TV and antenna problems. Don't hesitate to call Jim's Antennas and ask for Eddie

TV Antenna New Point

Used Ian from Jim's Antenna to add extra point and re run existing cable.He was polite and tidy,arrived on time and the job was completed in an excellent manner.Would definitely recommend Ian.He even retuned both TV's.

So professional

Mark arrived on time, did a fantastic job replacing our antenna and fixing up our TV reception at a reasonable cost. He was extremely polite and friendly. Would definitely recommend him anytime.

Great workmanship, detailing work required, professional service

Arrived on time, courtesy call to say he's on way.
Sourced problem, explained it & rectified quickly. Fixed poor/zero TV reception with amplifier, much cheaper than new antenna. Knowledgeable, worked efficiently & professionally

Great work

They were out there to resolve the issue super fast and haven't had any issues since. The service was very polite and he was happy to help get the job done with no fuss.

Happy girl

The Diagnosis of the problem was done very quickly, discussed price and payment, then the problem was fixed promptly by two nice guys. Very satisfied with the outcome. Thank you guys

Can finally use my new smart TV

Just moved to a new area and I wanted a 2nd antenna outlet. I went online to Jim's and made a booking, Matt rang me back within 1/2 an hour and we made a booking for a quote. As I have a 2 story house, Matt explained what is involved clearly the quote was around what I had budgeted for anyway. When I booked for the work, Matt was prompt, friendly, efficient, professional and helpful. Matt even tuned in my new TV and explained some of the functions which was beyond what I had expected. I would happily recommend Jim's Antennas and use them again if needed.

Happy Camper's

Called Jim's Antenna's as I needed someone Fast as we were about to go on a Caravan Trip to Torquay,
The next Day. I had no reception. Micheal from Jim's gave me a ring within 5 min's & said i'm on the way.
Very easy Going Guy, within 15 minutes located Problem. Very Happy Campers.

Prompt response and professional service

Excellent service, very friendly engineer was able to identify the problem and fix it straight away. Great value for money. Would highly recommend this service if you need help with your tv antenna.

Fast attendance - problem fixed - Happy

Peter called back within 20 minutes and came out within the hour. He explained why I was getting a horribly pixilated picture and showed me what was causing the problem on his signal strength meter. A new antenna was installed quickly and without fuss. Peter was friendly and professional and took the time to answer all my questions. This happy customer has no hesitation in recommending Jim's Antennas.

Service with a smile

TV antenna installation by Brian Coombs. Prompt response to my request, arrived at the appointed time, installation quick and done with a smile. Will definately use Jim's again. Thank you.

A great relief ... Our TV is back!

David was timely in his communication, arriving at the agreed time. He quickly identified the problem, explained the options and made the repairs to the power booster quickly. David tested to ensure all was working well - which it was. We are very pleased with his work and satisfied with his service.

A great service with good results.

After my initial contact at the service centre, Matt from Jim's Antenna called me as promised, arranged a time to come to my home the next morning, and indeed arrived at the appointed time. I agreed on the cost to replace my corroded antenna, and Matt efficiently did the installation. He was friendly and efficient and now my TV picture is perfect

Perfect service.

Adam from Jim's Antennas replied to our antenna enquiry immediately, he had a job in same area in Mt Eliza and was able to inspect that day. Not only that but was able to set up the antenna and wiring straight away after inspecting. Thanks for the great service and honest opinions. We would highly recommend him to anyone for his professionalism and know how.
Steve and Lea.

Perfect Service

I used hire pages to enquire. It happened that Jeff was headed to the estate to do another job within the hour. He came to do a quote/ perform work if we were happy to go ahead. Price was the best we had found so far. We went ahead and the job was complete within the hour. Could not have better service. Jeff even provided a cable for wall and tuned tv.

Wasn’t sure of what my signal issue was. Peter knew straight away and fixed it efficiently and effectively. Very friendly and prompt service.

Fantastic Service!!!

Could not have asked for better service. Quick and reliable! Donal could not do enough to help us get our aerial and new digital services connected! We would recommend him to everyone without hesitation!

Very happy

This was the first time I've used Jim's but definitely won't be the last. Very easy and reliable contact service via the website and Bret was very fast and efficient in making the arrangements, he and his assistant arrived early and completed the job of wall mounting my TV quickly. A very professional experience - thank you.

Fast and Friendly

I messaged Steve, the ACT Franchisee, and within minutes he called me and we set up a time for two days later. He arrived on time, knew exactly what he was doing, put up a new antenna and new cabling in the space of half an hour. Tuned and checked all channels working on two televisions. Brilliant service.

I want to add more points for my antenas..like in bedroom en alfresco. How much it could be? Please give me ideas.
You need to get a quote from them

Looking a quote for Tv mount installation on the wall in Meal room area. My house under the construction with builder next few months. In the meantime would you be able to provide me quote? Thanks !!!
Hi Vikas We generally provide Free Onsite quotes - if you have an electrican running your cables during build - I would suggest you get them to put the TV point and Power point for your meals area where you'd like the TV mounted - that will save costs on having to conceal cabling down the wall afterwards.

What antenna brand do you use?
Hi Marie. The brand of antenna used is dependent on your area and what we recommend will work best. We also use a combination of Australian made and Overseas Made Antennas dependent on the location and price point that customer is after. All of our Antennas come with a minimum 1 year warranty up to in some cases a lifetime warranty. Brands that we tend to use are Hills, Matchmaster and Bitek.

Similar listings