2Jim's Antennas

3,849 reviews
Heather
Heather
  TAS

Eric and Candice were excellent - arrived punctually, explained the problem, gave me a quote and fixed the problem
Kelly D.
Kelly D.Perth, WA
  Verified WA, Perth

Frank Younis is the best

Frank Younis was fantastic. Contacted me within minutes to arrange a time to attend my property. Fixed the problem in minutes. Friendly and punctual
Brian
BrianSouthern and Hills, SA2 posts
  SA

Great job!

Marc rolled up on time, and knew exactly what was going on. Did the job I wanted and nothing was too hard…
It was not super cheap, but worth every bit to me!
Thanks!
Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  VIC, Melbourne

Excellent service

I asked Jims antennas to instal Greek TV at a nursing home for my parents. The process was complicated as we had to get approvals to have the dish installed resulting in a lot of delays. I was very impressed with the service provided by Jims and specifically with the technicians patience and willingness to work through the issues in order to get the job done. It was reassuring during a stressful time to have someone who was willing to support the client when things weren't going to plan. Excellent service.... highly recommended.
Mike O
Mike O

Antenna installed

Recently I had an antenna installed for the TV, Eric and the team came round put an antenna up hooked it cable in the ceiling and tuned the tv, and the price was very reasonable, very happy.
Lucy
Lucy

Outstanding service

Eric was punctual and did a great job installing my TV wall mount, highly recommended
Jimmy T.
Jimmy T.Sydney, NSW20 posts
  NSW, Sydney
Jim's Antennas   DM

Hi Jimmy. Please email admin@jimsantennas.com.au with further details regarding your complaint. Please include any relevant detail such as job address and invoice/ franchisee name. Thanks

Corrie K.
Corrie K.2 posts
  QLD, East Mackay

Outstanding

Service was great, employees were very helpful and friendly, highly recommended
Michael
Michael2 posts
  WA, Perth

Polite, did everything that was needed, including programming tv, which l could have done myself, l reckon the technician likes to see the job through till the end, just to make sure everything is working properly.
S Andrews
S Andrews
  VIC, Melbourne

Installation of “Starlink”

Everything from the initial call to Jim's call centre to installation. Ben was prompt, professional and a top guy. He explained everything and delivered. We are extremely happy and we would highly recommend him and Jim's antennas.
Jenny T.
Jenny T.

My signal is back!

Eric and his partner arrived promptly and worked efficiently to solve my signal issue. I found them courteous but a little difficult to understand.
Kevin K.
Kevin K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  VIC, Lynbrook

Highly recommended - for antennas, TV wall mount CCTV, Alarms etc

Highly recommended! Worth the money and peace of mind. Satyam (from Jim's Antennas - Lynbrook Vic) was very professional, prompt and genuine in his approach. Provided recommendations for the best option/installation eventhough it meant lesser costs overall. Very happy with his services. More so that we have asked him to return and installed/mounted a wall TV for us also! Thank you Satyam. Keep up the good work!
Sean M.
Sean M.Canberra 2600, ACT
  ACT, Canberra

NBN relocation

Prompt service, excellent communication, high quality workmanship, I absolutely recommend this business.
MJB
MJB
  WA, Perth

Antenna repairs Port Kennedy Perth

Cameron’s team were easy going, professional and very knowledgeable, and they did a great job fixing my issues
Tony W
Tony WSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Verified QLD, Sunshine Coast

I would only use Jim’s for TV installs

Orlando was excellent. He supplied and installed 2 x TV wall mounts with hidden cabling.
He was professional, knowledgeable, efficient and very pleasant.
The installation went perfectly and he left the work area tidy
Highly recommend Orlando to anyone looking for TV installation services
This is the second time I have used Jim’s for these services and both experiences were excellent and reasonably priced

Rama Murthy
Rama Murthy · Jim's Antennas

I'm prepared to go ahead with the job if Ben is willing to complete the installation for $100 per camera. It is wi-fi NVR.There are 4 cameras to install.

Jim's Antennas   DM

HI Rama I will have Ben touch base with you.
Our website does state install for client supplied cameras starts @ $150 per camera however if he is willingly to negotiate with you that will be up to him.

Peter C
Peter C · Jim's Antennas

I live in a rural area, about 60 km, S.E. of Bathurst NSW.
My tv reception has gradually deteriorated over a couple of months, ( maybe longer).
But now I am reduced to only being able to watch SBS.
My antenna is only about 5 years old, and I have an electronic signal booster at the aerial wall outlet.
I want someone to explain to me what is going on with my tv reception now.
My tv is an older model that operates through a set-top box.

Jason
Jason

It could be that there are new interferences or more buildings in the area. Best to get someone in to check the signal

Shazz
Shazz · Jim's Antennas NSW

What's the cost of having an antenna installed

Contact info for Jim's Antennas