Jim's Antennas

SA, WA, Perth, TAS, etc...

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Annette

AnnetteSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic service

This is the first time I have used this service and very pleased that I did. Tony Dunkley was not only friendly and pleasant to deal with but extremely professional. He installed my TV antenna and aligned all my equipment to ensure I had the best reception and walked me through the operation. As a 72 year old I do not pretend to be very Tech savvy - he was very patient with me. Many Thanks Tony.

Kim

KimWheatbelt, WA

Great prompt service

I highly recommend Mandeep from Jim's Antennas after the exceptional service. He was clear and Communicated effectively. Mandeep arrived when he said he would and provided me with an immediate quote that was much cheaper than I expected. The job was then completed straight away. It was a great service provided by Mani. I will be using him again to add more aerial points to the bedrooms in the near future.

Wendy

WendyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service

Steve answered my phone message within 5 minutes and was fixing our broken antenna within 2 hours. Very efficient and explained everything clearly. Would highly recommend Steve for any antenna work.

Kris

KrisFar North Queensland, QLD

So helpful. Helped over the phone to try and fix problem to minimise cost for me . We resolved the problem over the phone so cost was for free awesome service.

Graham in Mackay did a great job

Graham was very prompt in contacting me to arrange service at a mutually convenient time. At the time of the visit he clearly outlined the problem and solved it efficiently.

The job was done well. Communicated well and polite. The service overall was good and will be getting them back to do a second tv. Job well done thank you

patto

pattoCentral Queensland, QLD

Antenna help

Our old antenna had seen its day, and we had prompt and efficient service with help to understand the problem in easy terms and Would recommend Jim’s antennas to any one .Many thanks

Excellent Service

Professional, friendly and competent and well organized
Mark was all this and we would recommend him highly
We would count ourselves as very pleased with his work ethic and service.

PERFECT SERVICE

Others would joy go under the house but these guys were Happy and willing to do whatever it took to get things right. Couldn’t be happier with their friendly and professional service.

Lana

LanaSydney, NSW

Would definitely use again

The service I received was prompt and the two men who fixed (replaced) my antenna were professional and friendly at the same time. They even did some clean up work on pre-existing issue that I never even enquired about - and they didn't charge me

Efficient service.

Hi , Goran Velimir fixed the antenna issue we had. He was polite, prompt, friendly and efficient. I would definitely use him again and will refer him to friends and family.

Get it done!!!!!!

Right price, A+ work, great people

Very competent and polite technician. The issue was quite complex but it was resolved in a timely manner and the cost reasonable.
We would not hesitate in calling for assistance again

Paul

PaulSydney, NSW

Highly recommended

Problem assessed, quoted and fixed in less than 24 hours! John was outstanding, he assessed the problem and was clear in communicating a solution. Although we needed a new antenna we trusted the info given and now enjoy a very crisp TV picture without any signal disruption. 100% recommended

Tony S.

Tony S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Steve delivers the fix

For too long we've lived in a mobile phone deadspot - occasional 1 bar on 3G. Steve H from Jim's Attennas provided excellent advice on how this could be fixed. He promptly and professionally installed a solution which ensures we now get consistent 4G and people can now always reach us on the phone. Very happy with all of Steve's work. Happy to call on him again for any other work we need.

Amanda

AmandaMid North Coast, NSW

Prompt & professional service

I was very happy with the service received from Rodney & technician Chris at Jim's Antennas, from my first enquiry through to solving the problem with my tv reception. First rate, reliable and friendly service. Thank you.

Tabitha Dickson

Tabitha DicksonCentral Queensland, QLD

Aaron was great the work he did was great and quick can't fault him and the service. He quoted one day and fitted us in the very next
appreciated that .

Karen

Karen Central Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

After speaking to the call centre the owner rang and we worked out a day that suited me to get the wiring done very helpful thanks will recommend and use for any future requirements

Marie J.

Marie J.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Helpful & sympathetic

Thank you so much for being such a huge help. Being physically handicapped is such a burden & when you helped me by going the extra mile, I was deeply touched. Thank you so much.
Lisse Cornelia.

Jill R.

Jill R.South East Queensland, QLD

Job well done!

We would not hesitate in calling for assistance again.

mthegood

mthegoodGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Job and Hard working man

The Installer Steven was very professional and worked long hours to over come all the problems and extra obstacles at my place. He advised the best solution as well. He was very friendly and knowledgeable.