Jim's Antennas

SA, WA, Perth, TAS, etc...
4.9 from 2,032 reviews

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Prompt service

Graham came around to my place and sorted antenna issue in no time. He was very knowledgeable and helpful. I now have great reception and and no issues now. Thanks

Patricia Gough.

Patricia Gough.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Daniel Francis from Jim’s Antenna’s replaced my antenna. I’m very happy with his service he provided. I recommend Jim’s Antenna’s for anything that you may need. I appreciate what you did today,

Paxlk

PaxlkSydney, NSW

Job done, unpleasant experience

Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

Hi Paxlk. Our sincere apologies you've had such a terrible experience with one of our installers. It's certainly not the normal way we would operate. Can you please email heidis@jimsantennas.com so we can look into this matter further. Thanks

Exceeded expectations

Excellent service ....on time reasonable price , the installation was quick and clean the guys checked to see both tvs were working ..very satisfied customer and highly recommend the service from the team on the coast..

Mal

MalSydney, NSW

Exceptional Service

Robert provided professional and efficient expertise in removing an aged antenna and relocating and replacing it with a new one. His work ethic, knowledge and communication was excellent. Highly recommended.

Diane J.

Diane J.Illawarra, NSW

Excellent Informative Service

Jarryd was very thorough in advising me what was necessary to install the TV brackets and the possibility of problems that could occur. He also advised me on the type and measurements of the brackets.

service

very happy with service provided , arrived on time , found the problem very quickly , had a few issues which werent his fault fixed them all , very polite and professional , would definatley recommend .

Fast and efficient

I found Rodney to be very efficient and no nonsense into the job and very tidy .. very pleased with the results.
And the important fact for most people is he didn’t try to get more money out of you just paid for the part that was not functioning

Rog

RogSydney, NSW

Excellent service and knowledge

Arash was very prompt and replying to my enquiry. Made a time to come and have a look at my issue. Arash made sure he contacted when he was on his way to make sure I was not waiting. He was very thorough in his work and was very good at working out what the actual issue was, not just replacing parts and hoping for the best. Arash was extremely professional in attitude and ability. Happy to recommend him.

Poor knowledge

MTT.
MTT.

Marg

MargFar North Queensland, QLD

Great job and quick service

We rang for our antenna to be fixed on Friday, at the end of the week and the service provider Kenny arrived out of hours and most promptly, much to our delight!. He did the job so well and very reasonably.
Great job and quick service
We would rate his service a 6!
Thanks Kenny.

Casey H.

Casey H.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent service

Ronald went above and beyond what was expected. Great service, on-time, friendly and efficient. Fixed and replaced my old antenna on the spot. Would highly recommend and will use again if needed..

Joanna

JoannaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Can watch TV now

I rang on a Thursday late afternoon and he was here on the Friday, good as! Ron was very reliable and sorted out the problem in no time. And great to communicate with and Good at his job that's for sure.

John Jones

John JonesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service. Highly recommended.

Chan from Jims came over on a Friday afternoon to give me a quote (only time I was available), installed a new nbn point. Explained everything , and was very patient, Good Price as well. Even cleaned up his mess.
Couldn’t recommend him high enough!
Thanks Chan.

Vlad

VladFar North Queensland, QLD

Best ever for service

Went over and above to help and explained it easy to follow. Will ring him again anytime. Arrived at the time mentioned and had all the tools required, go Kenny

Collin

CollinIllawarra, NSW

Jarryd was great he was on time very knowledgeable explaining everything was approchable with every concern I had with my digital tv and fixed my problem with no fuss would recommend him without a doubt to anyone who needs there digital TV fixing price was a factor to it was very reasonable.

harrywwc

harrywwcSydney Surrounds, NSW

Brilliant service - and super price competitive!

After a quote of over $1500, I contacted Donal at Jim's Woy Woy for a quote.
Great customer service, (love the accent too), and very knowledgeable (I asked politely about his background - over 30 years experience).
As the title suggests, the cost came in at a fraction of the another quote.
Donal found a few things wrong (including a bodged up job from before we bought the house), explained what needed to be done, and exactly how much. When I asked "when could he come and do it", 'right now' was the reply, and he was done inside an hour.
Very happy camper.
Would recommend.

Axel

AxelSydney

SERVICE ON A SATURDAY

Jarrod the Jim’s TV technician arrived on time on Saturday morning which the only time I was available He was very obliging Fixed the problem without fuss at a very reasonable price

Fantastic Service

Peter was very efficient and did a great job installing our new antenna. He was very knowledgeable and helpful in answering my questions. I would highly recommend Jim’s Antenna’s to others. Thank you!

Meg

Meg

Friendly and affordable

Robert was great! He responded quickly to all our queries, was very reasonably priced and cleaned away all the mess from our old antenna. We could not recommend him more!!