Jim's Antennas

SA, WA, Perth, TAS, etc...
Listing monitored by Jim's Antennas

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Angela parsons
Angela parsonsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Television picks up all stations

Our local rep. From Jim's antennas was on time he worked quickly and quietly as he installed a new antenna to our 1920's house. His knowledge was great and advice impecable

david
davidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

All good

Came out straight away. Good job. Good price. Very happy. Friendly efficient and gave me all the information I required. I will use Jim's again for sure. I fully recommend Jim's antennas.

Dave C
Dave CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

TV wall mount/install

Franchisee Param Sidhu arrived on time and provided great communication prior to arriving and during install of our wall mount/TV. Bracket provided by Param is high quality and heavy duty. Very happy with the end result. Highly recommended.

Sapphire  R.
Sapphire R.Sydney, NSW

Amazing service!! Very quick response

Very quick response, humble over the phone. The job was done very quickly with no time. Price is affordable too. Would highly recommend Jims antennas for all our jobs in future.

Excellent work

Steve was so Professional and knowledgeable. Steve explained everything that was needed and why. He fixed our TV signal problems 100 percent. It proved to be a challenging job due to living regionally. Steve went above and beyond for us. Very happy with his work and would throughly recommend him to anyone needing assistance.

Adding NBN point

Highly recommend, turned up when they said and nothing was a problem. We had several other companys tell us it was too difficult
prompt and very friendly service
very nice guy

Gillian
GillianSydney, NSW

Fast problem solving

On ringing for a quote a serviceman came that day on time. The problem diagnosed and solved very easily . A couple of other smaller things were resolved re reception . Very good service. Well done

Stuart J.
Stuart J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointed

I used Neil to move a phone line discussed where the cable should go just before completion advised Neil it’s not showed discussed Meil advises me my wife said it was ok.when asked to move the cable despite being offered more money did his own thing

Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

Hi Stuart. I believe Daniel the SA Franchisor has been in contact with you, and will be out on Wednesday.

A perfect service call.

Fantastic service. Stephane was on time, efficient and gave a fantastic service. Well done. He went above and beyond the necessary service and we were so delighted - problems all solved.

Paul
PaulHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic tv antenna installation !

Glenn was absolutely fantastic from start too finish he is a honest and polite gentleman,
I showed him what I needed done and he did it exactly how I wanted the job done he worked effectively and in a timely manner highly recommended great workmanship :)

Margil
MargilMelbourne

Very efficient and prompt attention to broken antenna

Satyam Arora did an extremely satisfying job replacing our broken antenna, explaining why the old one had fallen over and how the new one was anchored into the rafters…TVs were also checked.

Great job

Marc came on time, provided a clear quote, and happily answered all of our questions. He was very knowledgeable and helpful. Completed the work very efficiently and did a great job .

Andi
Andi Southwest, VIC

I was wrapped with how quickly I was able to get an Ariel when I moved in I realized their was no Ariel . Within 2 days it was all sorted , the guys were very friendly and efficient. Payment was simple . I would recommend this service to anyone .

Helen
Helen Hobart, TAS

Really happy

I had Eric and Candice come and mount my 82 inch television and they did a really good job. They were very friendly and I was left extremely satisfied with their service. Would highly recommend

Mark D
Mark DMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Jim's TV Antenna Did A Professional Job Adding Extra TV Point

Daniel was punctual, polite, efficient & made conversation. He had the correct equipment: signal strength meter, RG6 quad shield cable (best), passive splitter, etc the best collapsable ladder! He tidied up after himself. Job=1hr

Read more reviews - page 2

Roslyn Garden
Roslyn Gardenasked
QLD, Bundaberg

Hi,

I am wanting to know if we have a problem with out antenna thanks?

We can only get channel 9. When we go to other channels they are staticy and we don't get a proper picture. They have blurred parts on the picture. This happens with channels 7, 10 and SBS. We can't even get the ABC. Are you able to have a look to see if we need a new antenna thanks or needs repairing? My contact number is 0402577748. We live in Bundaberg.

Regards
Roslyn

Anne-Marie
Anne-Marie

I'm sorry. I can't answer your question. I was a customer not a specialist. Contact Jims in your area for a solution.

Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

Hi Roslyn. I’ll have our office contact you this morning.

Keith H.
Keith H.asked
Jim's Antennas SA

my tv is not working

Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

Hi Keith. Give us a call on 131 546 and we'll be able to sort you out if it's an antenna related issue.

Suzi W.
Suzi W.asked
Jim's Antennas

How much for a tv airel point.single brick dwelling. Maybe two if it's cheaper

Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

Hi Suzi. Thanks for the enquiry. We offer FREE onsite no obligation quotes. Give us a call on 131 546 and we can arrange for a technician to contact you shortly.

Get an answer from our members and Jim's Antennas representatives