Jim's Antennas
4.9 from 1,901 reviews

Great service from Peter. Arrived when he said he would. Very knowledgeable. Set us up with a great home theatre system that we are delighted with. We can thoroughly recommend Peter and Jim's Antennas.

Fantastic fast service

Josh in raymond Terrace was amazing called him at late notice he made the time to come out gave a great price did the job to a high standard. Can’t thank him enough.

Rates and Fees

Highly recommended - great service and price!

Our antenna needed to be replaced after strong winds. We arranged for an obligation free quote, and ended up going with Jim's because of the price, the flexibility in timing and prompt reply as well as Ashley's (from Sydney) helpful and friendly manner. The quality of the work was great! Highly recommended!

Great Service

Leigh came to our house to mount 2 TV’s... He was amazing. I was very pleased with his service and I would not hesitate and happily recommend him. Thanks Ange

great service

Had another tv cable put in leading to the 2nd bedroom and plug for aerial installed
Tony did the work like the professional he is.
I am very pleased with it.

Job Satisfaction

Had an outdoor Tv installed. Paul from the Ballarat franchise listened to what I wanted and took the time to explain the various options pros and cons. He did a fantastic job. The price also beat the other quotes I received by almost $100.

Good, honest service!!

Jarryd was the complete professional. The whole experience was faultless. Jarryd listened to what i wanted, then offered a couple of solutions. The final result was perfect for my needs.

Professional, customer-first service.

I highly recommend Jim's Antennas. Rob Wensing's attention to detail and punctual, honest and friendly service was excellent. Rob went out of his way to ensure he delivered the best possible outcome.

Highly Recommend

Michael was very friendly and very professional. Mounted a tv on the wall for us and his workmanship was excellent and efficient. I'd highly recommend their services and I would definitely hire again in the future.

Rates and Fees

Very competitive pricing and great workmanship

We needed the antenna replaced at my dad's place and arranged for two obligation free quotes. We ended up going for Jim's because of the price and the installers friendly attitude to the query. The workmanship is excellent. I would highly recommend Jim's Antennas for anyone want to replace their antenna.

Rates and Fees

Great service very happy thank you

Extremely happy with Steve, would highly recommend him to anyone needing an installation of an antenna. Very professional and friendly service. No mess left afterwards, thank you Steve much appreciated

Ashley Heuw- Strathfield

Ashley did a fantastic job relocating our antenna. He kept us informed of his arrival time and was exceptionally clean and tidy throughout the process. He even went that extra mile to replace some cracked roof tiles from where the original antenna had been installed. Highly recommend Ashley for your job

Joshua - Nowra Franchisee

Exceptional customer service. Kept informed when he was running a bit behind schedule and let me know when he was on his way even though it was late in the evening, he still showed up. Fixed issue and advised what the cause was. Work ethic & communication is A+. Would recommend to anyone.

Fantastic service

Adam was 2 minutes early, very friendly, and fixed the problem we in no time at all, also the cost was more than reasonable I would definitely use them again

Satisfaction Guaranteed

Duane returned my call promptly & attended to my T.V. Reception issue punctually explaining the problem at hand clearly & concise what options were available. Efficient- polite - with excellent customer service. Thankyou

Rates and Fees

"Excellent. Sam was very professional and pleasant. He responded to initial enquiry quickly and was accommodating with when he could attend. He completed the task efficiently and for a reasonable price. Highly recommended."

Daniel from Jims Antennas St Marys

Full marks to Daniel from St Mary's and Pasadena Jims Antennas
He recently gave excellent service and an extremely helpful young man
Explained exactly what was the problem and endeavoured to fix in the best possible way

Efficient and excellent service

It was very easy to organise Ron to come and install my antenna. He arrived on time and was very quick to get it all organised. Would highly recommend Jim’s antennas for any work

Great job

Gary was polite and excellent completing the tasks at hand. Any issues that arose he came up with perfect solutions.

I Would not hesitate recommending his services.
This is great customer service.

Jason

Recommend for TV reception issues

Great job. I had issues with my TV reception and after a few tests and a replacement part, the problem was fixed quickly. Well recommend and price was very reasonable.

Rates and Fees

Why are your technicians pushy and pricey. They called me to give me prices without even looking at the problem. I only wanted a free quote!
Hi Yolz. Normally we will always provide a Free Onsite and don't tend to give pricing over the phone. If you could provide me via email - heidis@jimsantennas.com - your street address details - I will chase this up.

What make/model does Jim's use when you speficify an Australian made HD digital antenna?
Hi. We have a couple of different Australian Made antennas from Matchmaster and Hills.I don''t know but I got charged $434.50 to replace the antenna yesterday from Jims Flagstaff hill and he was in and out within half an hour and shoved my old antenna in my bin on the way out. An Australian digital antenna only costs around $80. Feeling ripped off.

No signal..
I am not sure what sian0964 's question was. I did attach my location as being Berwick VicSian is telling you she has no signal