Jim's Antennas
4.9 from 1,702 reviews

Lighting strikes antenna

Sam should up on time and we worked through my reception problem and he kept me informed all the way through the process it was eventually found the antenna had failed but it was still under waranty so he arranged for a replacement unit but the weather has been bad so no roof work but we have kept in touch via text just waiting for the weather to clear overall very professional
Terry

Couldn’t be Happier

Thanks to Jake Lee, Franchisee in Perth. Made a call on Saturday morning, called back within 30 mins, home visit within 2 hours, problem solved. Very fast efficient service, very happy.

Couldn't be happier with service

My name is John M yeates sunshine coast.
We had Brad Tatlor franchisee with Jims install a antenna which wasn't an easy job because of new high building being built around us and the fact that we the tenants didn't fully understand that hitting Auto Turn was alternating the setting Brad had installed but brad was very professional and came back and showed me step by step how to do a manual set up if ever needed again stressing to only do this if we installed another TV.
I would and will recommend Brad Taylor from jims antennas to any one.
Again thanks again Brad Taylor.

Antennas Repairs

l found the guy from Jim's Antennas was excellent. He was very efficient and informative. His name is Steve Amiet. l give him 11 out of 10.
thats it from me

Prompt and efficient

Reception problems sorted out quickly and efficiently by Lee. The whole service from first phone call is most impressive. Cost was not cheap but not outrageous either. Will definitely use Jim's again.

Excellent prompt service

Sam went above and beyond ensuring our TV was anchored to the wall. His service was prompt and came on the time planned. He made a difficult job easy. We thoroughly recommend his service.

Prompt service and did a great job.

From my call the day earlier, to Brett coming out and finishing the job, nothing could have been easier, smoother, and a better outcome.

I would recommend Brett and Jim’s any day.

First class service

From my initial enquiry a technician had contacted me within 2 hours. When he arrived he was very pleasant, he had no trouble identifying the problem which he solved very quickly and carried out the aerial installation very efficiently. I would have no hesitation in recommending Jim's Antennas

Excellent service

We were having trouble with channels dropping out and severe pixelation. Peter Welsh came around on the day we rang. Fixed the problem. Cannot recommend Peter highly enough. Very nice guy

Professional, friendly and proactive.

There was no pressure selling which is great. Just an assessment, a few options for the solution and fast execution. Great service. Reasonable pricing. Not the cheapest but not a rip off.

Fantastic service

Great communication as to when the technician would arrive. Conducted himself really well with great conversation. The job was completed quickly and it was really well priced. Would defiantly recommend!

Easy, efficient and professional

Lee from Jim’s was great - very easy and pleasant to deal with. The whole process from requesting a quote to follow up after completion was very professional.
I highly recommend these guys.

Quick from quote to installation

They were quick and very friendly. From call to installation it was just over an hour. Would highly recommend them. Thanks for the quick response and friendly service. Thanks Jim.

Quick service, problems solved immediately

Miro arrived within 3 hours of my enquiry & fixed my problems within a sort period. Price was good & he was very helpful. Happy to recommended him if asked. Thank you Miro

New antenna!

I did a google search and found Jim's, made a call and the lady on the other end said Steve would call within two hours, less than an hour later Steve called. He was there two days later for the quote, spoke to me in easy to understand language and left me feeling very positive. The next quote was cheaper but not nearly as efficiant or professional as Steve had been.
Steve has since been back and replaced the antenna for us. He said "Allow three hours" 2.5 hours later he was finished and I am more than happy with the service, the follow ups, and would be happy to recommend Steve at Jim's Antennas.

Superior, friendly, cost-effective service. Done. Handled.

Shane (Glen Iris, Vic) was brilliant. Called him out on free quote basis to advise on options around an antenna install as a transition across from Satellite Foxtel to internet based, digital TV etc. Arrived on time, super friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. Not only provided the advice, installed the antenna which included running coax through the roof cavity, installing jacks, tuning TV etc. All done quickly, no fuss, and a very, very reasonable price.

Professional Service, Very Happy !!!

Brett rang no more than 10min after we talked to the 13 number. Arranged a time for the same day, he contacted us about 15min before time to say he was on his way and would be there as arranged.
Checked, Tested, Explained his recommendations, Provided options for equipment as well as pricing.
Removed, Installed, Checked, Tested and Cleaned Up in no-time. His service was meticulous, courteous, efficient - would highly recommend him to anyone for antenna repair/install solution.
Great job Brett and thank you for your excellent work.

Super helpful

He found a number of issues with my property that was preventing my TV installation and took the time to take me through them so that I can get them resolved. I will definitely get him back to install my tv once I've sorted the house defects out.

Antenna installation

Super quick response and immediate service. Peter responsed within minutes, attended the property that afternoon and had completed the job within a couple of hours. He was friendly and efficient. The job was well priced and the antenna is working a treat. Many thanks!

Excellent Service

Jim’s installed our old antenna and when it needed replacing, after 15 years, we had no hesitation in calling Jim,s again. I requested a quote online and Jacob called me within a minute to arrange a visit. We accepted Jacob’s quote and agreed on a mutually acceptable day and time for the work to be done. Jacob arrived on time and completed the job to our satisfaction and costing what we consider to be a fair and reasonable price. We would not hesitate to use and recommend Jacob and Jim’s for any future work.

do you sell tilt antenna
Hi Pamela. Sorry I am not sure what you referring to in regards to a tilt antenna?? If you wanted to email direct at heidis@jimsantennas.com with your address and a contact number I'll have your local technician contact you directly.

I want to add more points for my antenas..like in bedroom en alfresco. How much it could be? Please give me ideas.
You need to get a quote from themI agree-Ring and ask for a quote as it will depend on the number of points and the time it takes.Thanks Maggie en Chris. I will ring tom.

Looking a quote for Tv mount installation on the wall in Meal room area. My house under the construction with builder next few months. In the meantime would you be able to provide me quote? Thanks !!!
Hi Vikas We generally provide Free Onsite quotes - if you have an electrican running your cables during build - I would suggest you get them to put the TV point and Power point for your meals area where you'd like the TV mounted - that will save costs on having to conceal cabling down the wall afterwards.

Similar listings