Jim's Antennas

SA, WA, Perth, TAS, etc...
4.9 from 1,991 reviews

1,889

seanoPerth, WA

Terrible experience ripped off my pensioner parents wont return calls

Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

Hi Sean. Your complaint has been passed along to Hans out complaints manager.

I wont hold my breath

Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

Hi Sean. Hans has tried calling you twice yesterday. Is there a convenient time for him to call?

Geoff H

Geoff HCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Quick service

He was quick to come out, tested the TV points, found the problem in the roof cavity and had the repair done in less than an hour. Reasonable price as well. A+

Dario

DarioGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

BEYOND DISAPPOINTING

The franchisee replaced an antenna to improve reception. As this had little effect, I called him to return to replace the cable. He was pretty rude in the phone. He returned and completed the job. Again he was rude and swearing. I discovered the next day and allege he had turned the gas on the BBQ which couldn't have been accidental. The reception hasn't improved.

Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

Hi Dario. If you could please email me @ heidis@jimsantennas.com with your address where the job was done and we will follow this up.

Excellent. Would have no problem recommending to others

Excellent! Robert gave a time he would attend to quote & arrived promptly at the time scheduled. Gave us a quote citing the pros & cons of each without bias. Professional in all alspects.

Antenna replacement

"Paul was respectful, on time, and clearly explained what the options were and why. Price as quoted, replaced old antenna, and took it away. Really impressed with high quality of service. Highly recommended"

John Clark

John ClarkSouthwest, VIC

"Great friendly service thank you would recommend Vik to friends" Vik advised me when he would be there and was on time and the price was as quoted. Thanks Vik

rahhchel

rahhchel

Jarryd was excellent. He was punctual, friendly and very efficient in installing a new tv antenna point. Was helpful and gave advice on positioning without pressuring us. Highly recommend and will hire again

Kathy M.

Kathy M.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Arash was very quick to come out to help us set up tv reception at our new house. He was very professional and did a great job even though it was quite complicated. I would definitely use him again.

Shirl the girl

Shirl the girlIllawarra, NSW

Great job

Joshua a truly organised and very skilled gentleman who was able to identity a long standing issue that was quickly rectified. He explained all costs upfront and also what needed to be done. My husband said he would give him ten out of ten for workmanship and price if he could. He left no mess. We would highly recommend him to others and would use this company again if needed.

Steve

SteveSouthwest, VIC

Excellent Service and Price.

Good tradesman and offsider, cleaned up after the work they did. Job completed at the quoted price. Tested the new outlets before leaving. I would use these guys again. Over all very satisfied. Thank you.

Happy customer

Happy customerSouth West, WA

Fabulous service

"Jeremy was very efficient friendly informative and helpful Great Service and am happy to recommend."
Rescheduled first appointment and he was very obliging and fitted me in the next available time.

Great Job

Second time i have used Peter from Jims Antennas, excellent work, prompt service, highly recommend.takes great pride in his work.will use again.If you need Antenna work Peters your man.Thanks Jims Antennas.

Asaly Family

Asaly Family

Excellent Service

We were very lucky to have VIK, attending our property for the job and he was on time very friendly and positive that he will offer his customer as best as he can.
the job was done and reached the very high level of his customer satisfaction.
we are happy customers and VIK deserves to be acknowledged.

TV antenna

Great service and Ron was very helpful. He made sure we were happy with the service and was prepared to come back if the antenna and TV reception was not working properly.

Michael Finn

Michael FinnSouth West, WA

Great Service

Jeremy was absolutely fantastic -make an appointment and arrived on time - identified the problem quickly (old faulty antenna) after first checking the antenna outlet signal - recommended a mid-range priced antenna replacement as our reception was strong and when placing the antenna identified that the existing mast was incorrectly situated, remounted the mast in its proper place and provided explanation and photos of the work done. The entire price including testing, mounting and supply of antenna was well below what I expected. Cant speak highly enough!

Glenn Brown

Glenn BrownSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Job

From the Time Taehwan came to view and quote the job he was nothing but professional. He arrived on time clean tidy and looking the part. He did the job which I couldnt be happier with. I would recomend Taehwan and use him again on another project.

TV INSTILATION.

Jim's Antennas came to the rescue. Kenny came out on time and with no fuss fixed the problem. I give 5+ for the service and price. I will be using Kenny in the near future.

Thank's Kenny.

Matt

MattSouth West, WA

Very happy with the service 10 minutes after asking for a quote at 9pm I get a message for the rep in my local area asking if he could call he spent 20 minutes taking me through my opinions I highly recommend him very personal and did a great job

Meri Bird

Meri BirdHunter Region, NSW

Perfect viewing now!

Peter was excellent, my tv was very pixelated & he knew his stuff & fixed it promptly. He was very informative. Nice guy! I would recommend to him to anyone with any tv or reception issues.

Excellent service

Ian was really nice and helpful and cleaned up after himself. My grandma, who was there at the time as well said she would use him if she needed tv work done.