2Jim's Antennas

3,907 reviews
ross93436
ross93436Perth, WA

Great job

Highly recommend Adam, he was well presented, very polite, very knowledgeable about wall mounting T V, cabling, internet connection and interfacing security system.
A top job and very happy.
Ray H.
Ray H.Perth, WA
  WA, Perth

Great service, able to come quickly and provided practical solutions.
Job Satisfaction
Julie J
Julie J
  WA, Albany

Top bloke top service

Fast reliable, helpful and accomodating. Greg very friendly and gives great advise
Ananda L.
Ananda L.Perth, WA

Removal of old Foxtel Antenna

Frank made himself available to suit our schedule, was friendly and helpful. I think that the price is too high, but the job of removing old antenna's may be rare and in our current economic climate, every little helps. I would definitely recommend Frank.
Peter
PeterTheodore 2905, ACT4 posts
  Verified ACT, Canberra

Great guys who knew what they were doing

Needed someone to replace the phone line for NBN. Guys were great. Very friendly, super fast and knew what they were doing. Highly recommended
Mel
MelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  VIC, Melbourne

Highly recommend

Matt was punctual, reliable, and efficient. He had incredible knowledge about what he was doing and had our service up and running in a timely and professional manner. Highly recommend!
June B
June BSydney, NSW3 posts

Five Star Service

Fred was a professional tradesman and I was so impressed with his concern that my TV was mounted on the wall exactly as I wanted. He was polite and I am loving my new, improved lounge room.
RobP
RobPWestern District, VIC6 posts
  Verified VIC, Mount Waverley

A Horrible Experience

First of all, the guy I spoke to on the phone with all the qualifications wasn't the person that came out to do the installation. We had Jim's supply and install a roof antenna and 3 antenna points.
It took the guy all day. He didn't have the right wall plugs and installed the wrong type. One wall plug wasn't mounted flush and was about the fall out of the hole. All points were crooked. None were straight. One of the points was fitted half way up the wall and looks ugly.
The external antenna was mounted on a pole which was not straight and the antenna was facing the wrong way.
I had to call the bloke back after he left because he had left roof tiles off.
The job was finally rectified, but I would not recommend using this company.
Jim's Antennas   DM

Hi Rob. Our apologies as you know we are well aware of this complaint and are pleased it's been rectified. The installer is undergoing extensive retraining as directed by us.

James H.
James H.Central Queensland, QLD
  QLD, West Mackay

Excellent service

The service was very professional, very efficient, and very courteous.
Linda
Linda
  QLD

Starlink installation

Had excellent service from Matt installing Starlink for me.He was punctual,knowledgable and very courteous and respectful.Would highly recommend him!
Bernard F.
Bernard F.

Great service Fred

Fred Nissan responded immediate to my inquiry, booked in at my earliest available option , completed work quickly, efficiently and with creative thinking to solve problems I had . An excellent experience.
Navid P.
Navid P.Sydney, NSW3 posts

Wall Mount TV

We wanted to wall mount our TV and hide the cables behind the wall. We came across Jim's Antenna and found Jason through them. He was great. Communication was easy and he managed to get the job done very well. Totally happy with the result.
danyal t.
danyal t.

Good job

Fred Nissan came and was very good. Setup 3 new antenna ports and put 2 TV's up on a bracket. Very good service and quick reasonable price too. A++
Xavier Green
Xavier Green

Jake the GOAT

Jake blew my mind with his level of expertise! One the best customer service experiences I’ve ever had, extremely friendly and genuinely wanted us to get the best out of our products.
Will be telling all my friends and family to use Jake for all tv bracket installs
Jeanette G
Jeanette GSouth East Queensland, QLD
  QLD, Sunshine Coast

Great Customer Service

Orlando was amazing to deal with right from the first call. Called me back straight away and even came out late on a Friday afternoon/evening so we could have tv connection for the weekend. Lovely to deal with someone so prompt and professional.

Rama Murthy
Rama Murthy · Jim's Antennas

I'm prepared to go ahead with the job if Ben is willing to complete the installation for $100 per camera. It is wi-fi NVR.There are 4 cameras to install.

Jim's Antennas   DM

HI Rama I will have Ben touch base with you.
Our website does state install for client supplied cameras starts @ $150 per camera however if he is willingly to negotiate with you that will be up to him.

Peter C
Peter C · Jim's Antennas

I live in a rural area, about 60 km, S.E. of Bathurst NSW.
My tv reception has gradually deteriorated over a couple of months, ( maybe longer).
But now I am reduced to only being able to watch SBS.
My antenna is only about 5 years old, and I have an electronic signal booster at the aerial wall outlet.
I want someone to explain to me what is going on with my tv reception now.
My tv is an older model that operates through a set-top box.

Jason
Jason

It could be that there are new interferences or more buildings in the area. Best to get someone in to check the signal

Shazz
Shazz · Jim's Antennas NSW

What's the cost of having an antenna installed

Compare all Jim's Antennas listings
Jim's Antennas WA, Perth
Jim's Antennas WA, Perth4.9
Jim's Antennas SA
Jim's Antennas SA4.8
CategoryTV Antenna InstallersTV Antenna InstallersTV Antenna InstallersTV Antenna Installers
Awards 2023 and 20242023 and 20242023 and 20242023 and 2024