• Timeliness
redwynne

redwynneAU

Quick service in Sydney

Bombarded with text messages

I requested a job with them. Told them it was done already. But still got Bombarded with text messages for days after. I requested a job with them. Told them it was done already. But still got Bombarded with text messages for days after.

Highly Recommended!

Daniel was fantastic today. Rang to ask if it was ok to arrive early than the booking. Arrived shortly afterwards, resolved all our poor TV reception issues & was fast, efficient & very polite. Highly recommended!

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Provided great service without the up-sell!

Simon F

Simon FSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

They kept usvery informed prior to arrival. Turned up promptly and were professional doing the work that we requested. Relocated antenna/mast, checked splitter and internal points. They replaced only what was needed for perfect reception and system longevity.

Birdie

Birdie

Don't use Them

Don't Contact Mr Antenna. I contacted them and got a quote. I didn't accept it straight away. The following week I was receiving unwanted calls from their landline number: 0390708400 and sms messages from "MrHomeServices" following up on the quote. When the quote was sent it states "call us if you want to go ahead". As I didn't accept the quote or contact them I'm continuing to receive unwanted calls and messages. They need to understand if a person accepts the quote they will contact them. Mr Antenna staff should not be following up by contacting or harassing people.

Indus

IndusGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

John Grioli

Mr John Grioli is a one of a king person whom i met. There was a problem in my new TV unit which had bought and i had difficulty in accessing the antenna, apparently he was working next door and I requested him to have a look in TV unit , he did in few seconds and did not even charge me for the service. He is a gentleman and highly recommend anyone who is looking for technician.

Mel H.

Mel H.Sydney, NSW

Nathan is brilliant. Highly recommended!

Our tech Nathan (antenna guru) is honestly our HERO. He had it sorted in less than 20 mins. No one else that had come in previous months had a clue. Which had caused my little family enormous frustration and disappointment! Please save your money and avoid unnecessary drama by calling these guys FIRST. Their customer service team are fabulous (I dealt with Chelsea and Charlene - thank you both soooo much also) and request Nathan straight up. Happy days!

Dani

DaniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fixed nothing

Did not fix the problem. We paid 100s of dollars for the same problem to happen. Replaced antenna. It is very disappointing when they say its all fixed and the same problem keeps happening

Mike and Monica

Mike and MonicaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrific service

We contacted Mr Antenna and had next day service. Tony fitted our TV antenna and mounted our new TV. He was very polite and professional as well as taking the time to explain things to us and check with us that we were happy with the work. We would recommend him and Mr Antenna to anyone.
Mike and Monica

Davaar Dan

Davaar DanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy Adelaide Customer

My Mr Antenna representative (from Adelaide) and Admin Staff went above and beyond when internally installing my flat screen TV recently. Free quote, expert, friendly phone updates from Staff, professionally fitted job, expert knowledge (not just about the cabling/installation requirements but also knew the product I'd purchased), great price and cleaned up after the job. Very happy customer.

oly

olysydney

Don’t bother

Called for a quote, made an appointment for between 8 and 9 on a Saturday morning 18th Jan. Guy turns up late, not interested in looking at current 3 antenna connections in question that were giving us unstable reception, did a lap of our house from outside spotted the antenna on the roof claimed it was dodgy and said he’ll send a quote for a brand new antenna. Asked a bunch of irrelevant questions about our cultural background and the background of the previews owners of the house.
3 weeks on I still don’t even have a quote...not that I would accept it now anyhow.
Wouldn’t recommend them.

Overcharged by 3 times

The technician did a good job, but the company is re-branding the 03MM-DC21V match master antenna as 03MM-MA21V and selling it for $599 which goes well below $200 retail price. When I asked the technician he said this was a better antenna and has a life time warranty which actually is from the match master itself.

Amy

AmyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The guy who came, had a look and gave me options. Did what I asked. We have now got what we need. Thank you so much. Great service friendly person. Great price. I have recommended you already to a few people.

Oliver P.

Oliver P.Sydney, NSW

Quick and easy to deal with, new TV access point

I recently moved in and wanted a new TV access point in the living room. I gave them a call yesterday and then someone turned up this morning. He tested my antenna and did the new access point, no fuss, easy as. A pleasure to deal with. Thanks!

Fixed my poor/dropping reception

Absolutely delighted with the service I received. Mr Antenna came on a Saturday to diagnose and quote. I live in a three story older style apartment which I thought would be a problem... not at all. He was able to find his way through the manhole onto the roof and diagnosed the issue almost immediately. I opted for the instant fix, which was to install my own Antenna, which he did for me on the spot. Very knowledgeable, friendly and easy to deal with. He took pictures of the issue so I could see it and installed the new Antenna effortlessly.

Rates and Fees

Came to quote them completed the job..

Mr Antenna came to quote fixing then completed the job, replacing our old antenna completely. It did take longer than anticipated - he went the extra mile to make sure everything was working just right and diagnosing why our signal was dropping (so slightly) with the house's old wiring.

Raj K.

Raj K.Sydney, NSW

Foxtel Point Installation Review

Hi Mr Antenna Team
I just want to give you guys my feedback on the recent booking for installing separate Foxtel point at my lounge room very disappointed after 2 bookings technician name Anthony didnt even show up this morning no phone call either I was waiting for him from 8am this morning after cancelled my all appointments for today I hope you can treat ur customers in much better and professional way
Regards
Raj Kumar

Dom

DomSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exellent Service

All round very good service, our installer was exellent and completed the job in a very professional manner, to the point that I got him to go to my parents home where he looked after there needs as well, but also treated them good as they are seniors and usually they get miss treated by trades people. So I highly recommend Mr Antenna.

Joanne

Joanne

Great service...

I rang one day to get a quote..I was booked in the next day.The gentleman turned up gave me a quote with me saying yes..He then proceeded to do it that same day...Couldnt ask for better service ...Thankyou.

Steven R.asked

What is the usual cost of an antenna installation. Why was my bill $990? I am sure you guys have ripped me off.

Peter

Cost would vary based on a number of factors including size of antenna needed to suit the reception area, accessibility to antenna, cabling and other expenses involved and maybe even excessive travelling time if you lived a long distance away?
As a comparison, I live around 27km from Brisbane CBD. Antenna replaced was "average" size. House is a single storey with easy access to roof location. No cabling or outlets needed to be replaced or adjusted. Cost was $349

Steven R.

I live 21 klm from Melbourne would be similar to you .

Lisa

Lisaasked

I require a Tv to be mounted outside,an antenna outlet installed and a double PowerPoint.Im unsure what size TV to purchase and the best wall mount solution

Jude

Judeasked

Just recently, my television started pixilating......I thought it might be that the coaxial cable had come loose. After fiddling with it, it seemed to improve....but now every so often the TV makes a bit of a noise, and words are missing......Could it be the antenna? We have had strong wind and storms.

Infotech T.Mr Antenna

Hi Jude,
Thanks for reaching out to us.

Based on the notes you have shared, a number of things could be at play.
There could be signal loose due to poor contacts from the cable, there could be cable or antenna damage, or interference.
Depending on the distance of the antenna from your TV set (and the length of cable used) there could
be signal loss.

The best option would be for one of our technicians to attend and conduct an on-site inspection.
They can then provide a no obligation assessment and free on-site quote to correct the problem.

If you'd like to go ahead with this please give us a call on 13 11 49 or send us the best number
to reach you on and a member of our team will be in touch.

Get an answer from our members and Mr Antenna representatives