• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees

oly

olysydney

Don’t bother

Called for a quote, made an appointment for between 8 and 9 on a Saturday morning 18th Jan. Guy turns up late, not interested in looking at current 3 antenna connections in question that were giving us unstable reception, did a lap of our house from outside spotted the antenna on the roof claimed it was dodgy and said he’ll send a quote for a brand new antenna. Asked a bunch of irrelevant questions about our cultural background and the background of the previews owners of the house.
3 weeks on I still don’t even have a quote...not that I would accept it now anyhow.
Wouldn’t recommend them.

Overcharged by 3 times

The technician did a good job, but the company is re-branding the 03MM-DC21V match master antenna as 03MM-MA21V and selling it for $599 which goes well below $200 retail price. When I asked the technician he said this was a better antenna and has a life time warranty which actually is from the match master itself.

Amy

AmyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The guy who came, had a look and gave me options. Did what I asked. We have now got what we need. Thank you so much. Great service friendly person. Great price. I have recommended you already to a few people.

Oliver P.

Oliver P.Sydney, NSW

Quick and easy to deal with, new TV access point

I recently moved in and wanted a new TV access point in the living room. I gave them a call yesterday and then someone turned up this morning. He tested my antenna and did the new access point, no fuss, easy as. A pleasure to deal with. Thanks!

Fixed my poor/dropping reception

Absolutely delighted with the service I received. Mr Antenna came on a Saturday to diagnose and quote. I live in a three story older style apartment which I thought would be a problem... not at all. He was able to find his way through the manhole onto the roof and diagnosed the issue almost immediately. I opted for the instant fix, which was to install my own Antenna, which he did for me on the spot. Very knowledgeable, friendly and easy to deal with. He took pictures of the issue so I could see it and installed the new Antenna effortlessly.

Job Satisfaction

Came to quote them completed the job..

Mr Antenna came to quote fixing then completed the job, replacing our old antenna completely. It did take longer than anticipated - he went the extra mile to make sure everything was working just right and diagnosing why our signal was dropping (so slightly) with the house's old wiring.

Raj K.

Raj K.Sydney, NSW

Foxtel Point Installation Review

Hi Mr Antenna Team
I just want to give you guys my feedback on the recent booking for installing separate Foxtel point at my lounge room very disappointed after 2 bookings technician name Anthony didnt even show up this morning no phone call either I was waiting for him from 8am this morning after cancelled my all appointments for today I hope you can treat ur customers in much better and professional way
Regards
Raj Kumar

Dom

DomSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exellent Service

All round very good service, our installer was exellent and completed the job in a very professional manner, to the point that I got him to go to my parents home where he looked after there needs as well, but also treated them good as they are seniors and usually they get miss treated by trades people. So I highly recommend Mr Antenna.

Joanne

Joanne

Great service...

I rang one day to get a quote..I was booked in the next day.The gentleman turned up gave me a quote with me saying yes..He then proceeded to do it that same day...Couldnt ask for better service ...Thankyou.

Wendy

WendySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

From my booking through to my job being completed I was very satisfied with Mr Antenna. Craig was the technician who installed a new a TV point and his manner was professional with a friendly manner. He took the time to check everything was working and showed me what remotes to use for different units. A big thank to Craig who is a wonderful ambassador for Mr Antenna.

susan w.

susan w.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

scammers

James C

James CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great tv wall mount service

Whilst having dramas trying to find a reputable tv wall mount installarer on the the gold coast i checked Mr Antennas site and they provided the service. They booked me in within 48 hours and arrived right on time . The installation was done with quality and priced better than other quotes. I was really happy with them and they provided other services like security camera installation and so on. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

LiliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Expensive

Communication was good. Received emails and text messages. Turned up on time. The guy was nice enough.
However their pricing is super expensive. Next time will use a independent company. Needed it done on the day, however next time will plan it out better and use a company that is not part of a chain.
Felt ripped off.

Lili

Hi, I have forwarded my invoice to you but have not received a response as yet ??

Giovanni from Wollert

Giovanni from WollertGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good service and honest take on competitors

Overall good service

Hi all
I just want you to know that mr antenna has resolved the below issue - I will commend them on good customer service and they rectified the issue immediately after the complaint and provided a solution.

I paid a person $120 ($110 call out &$10 repair) to readjust some cables.
2 days later no image on the screen and they say it’s because you need an amplifier.
Called the technician who said it’s not his problem and to speak to Mr Antenna.
This is Worst company do not use them.
Called the escalate and waiting to call back.
I had to follow up 5 days later to get the job invoice and there is no information.

Great job NOT

Charmaine

CharmaineMelbourne

Untrustworthy- didn't turn up TWICE! Beware of Cranbourne MrAntenna!!

Ben N.

Ben N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Timely and polite

I had a problem with my reception and booked a quote. The installer (from Brighton I think) turned up on time and was very polite and professional. I didn't proceed (for other reasons) but from what I saw was excellent service.

Annoyed ..

Annoyed ..Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Don’t even bother!

Deserves 0 stars. Booked appt for new antenna after our build; shows up 1.5hrs late without an apology, waltz into the house with his dirty boots to try sell me the most expensive antenna without checking signal strength; Says I’ll need an amplifier on top of quoted amount $500+. GTFOH; I’m glad I read previous reviews. Pure crap!!
Stressful enough trying to settle my 4m baby and you have inconsiderate halfwits trying to rip you off.

bjacko

bjackoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

New Antenna

Catherine

CatherineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not recommended

Lisa

Lisaasked

I require a Tv to be mounted outside,an antenna outlet installed and a double PowerPoint.Im unsure what size TV to purchase and the best wall mount solution

Jude

Judeasked

Just recently, my television started pixilating......I thought it might be that the coaxial cable had come loose. After fiddling with it, it seemed to improve....but now every so often the TV makes a bit of a noise, and words are missing......Could it be the antenna? We have had strong wind and storms.

Hi Jude,
Thanks for reaching out to us.

Based on the notes you have shared, a number of things could be at play.
There could be signal loose due to poor contacts from the cable, there could be cable or antenna damage, or interference.
Depending on the distance of the antenna from your TV set (and the length of cable used) there could
be signal loss.

The best option would be for one of our technicians to attend and conduct an on-site inspection.
They can then provide a no obligation assessment and free on-site quote to correct the problem.

If you'd like to go ahead with this please give us a call on 13 11 49 or send us the best number
to reach you on and a member of our team will be in touch.

Lorraine

Lorraineasked

I purchased my antenna from you about 18 months ago. It has stopped working, I tried unplugging the antenna and the tv's from the wall outlets and plugged them back in again. I tried doing the channel search. I tested the outlet to be sure it is working. I still am not getting a signal. What else can I do?

Adam B.
Adam B.

Hi Lorraine, it should be covered under warranty. Call 13 11 49 and tell them about your issue and they will organise for someone to come and sort it out.

Get an answer from our members and Mr Antenna representatives