Mr Antenna

See the Best TV Antenna Installers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Mr Antenna

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Natasha Rischin
Natasha Rischin

Rip off

With 2 kids under 2 at home, and unable to discuss the works being done properly with my husband as he was at work, the technician definitely ripped me off and took advantage of the fact that I was on my own and had my hands full. He started off suggesting we need new antennas and we can choose to have an amplifier too, then when he told me it was going to be $1400, I said don’t worry about the $400 amplifier as thats really expensive, then he changed his words and said no we NEED the amplifier or it won’t work properly. Can I please be contacted as to why it was so ridiculously expensive. Very disappointed and feeling like a fool for letting him talk me into it.

Simone M.
Simone M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bait switch ripped off

Carey S.
Carey S.

Tv installation

They came early, mounted tv on wall, hid the cables and left DVD player plugged in and working. These two guys were professional and efficient and reasonably priced. Would use them again.

peter bSydney, NSW

they rip you off be careful

i called them they came very nice did the job charged me $599 the next day i called few others all were $399 the same antenna and same job , be careful they smile and rip in to you , if they charge you more than $399 get another quote , i will never use them they rob you blind,

peter b

i will expect nothing but to refund me the money you overcharged me to say it nicely

Find out how Mr Antenna compares to other TV Antenna Installers

I got charged for them to come out to give me a free obligation quote !!

Graeme H.
Graeme H.South East Queensland, QLD

No notice cancellation

Unprofessional. Unreliable. Booked to have a data point installed. Scheduled appointment and took time off work to be there when tradie arrived.
Less than half an hour before appointment I receive a text saying they tried to call to reschedule- this call never occurred.
When I called to find out what happened I was told the technician was taking longer than expected and tried to reschedule me for a full week later.
When I expressed my disappointment that it couldn’t be bumped to the following day the sales rep did nothing and would not attempt to work through a solution.
Because it’s not”the way they do it”

B.B.James
B.B.JamesCanberra

Good service - poor billing

Infotech T.Mr AntennaSend a private message

So sorry to learn about the experience you've shared, a most unfortunate mixup.
We've made due note of the issue and shall brief our Client Care Team to prevent such an occurence in the future.

Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention.

Jen
JenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer support

I had a booster and splitter fitted in July 2018 and was having difficulty with reception for a few of the channels. After phoning I was told that it was still under its warranty period and a call out was arranged. Lee from Mr Antenna came out and the problem seemed resolved at first with a change to the power source, but we had problems again. Upon calling, Lee returned and replaced another part and the problem has now been solved. I was impressed with their timeliness and honouring the warranty. Lee was very professional and explained everything. I would definitely recommend them.

Mark R
Mark RSydney, NSW

Excellent service and outcome

Initially Mr Antenna chose the wrong expert to come to my home on Xmas eve to assist with my home cinema, but their reaction was first class. Another person came out who did the work VERY quickly and now my cinema sounds and looks fantastic. Well done indeed!

PeterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect and conscientious service

John from Mr Antenna turned up on time, installed the digital aerial, tested the signal up on the roof and on the TV, double-checked that Foxtel was also working properly in conjunction (something that Foxtel hadn’t achieved despite us constantly ringing them, asking for a technician to visit and help us - and asking them over TWO months to do so). He worked constantly until he was satisfied that everything was perfect, and only left then. We were so pleased after so much of a struggle over those two months+, that we couldn’t thank him enough. We both rated him 11 out of 10.
Many thanks.

Mary
MaryVIC, 3040

Great outcome

New antenna installed. Some issues. Spoke to lovely Customer Service lady who organised for Brett to investigate. He was wonderful and fixed the problem. Recommend Mr Antenna and especially Brett and Customer Service
Mary
Essendon

Happy Client
Happy ClientSouth East Queensland, QLD

Expertise and great service

I called on a Sunday and got through, site inspection by Wednesday, and works completed by Saturday. I’m watching channels I haven’t seen for years, and my lounge room is much tidier. Wonderful service, couldn’t praise Craig and the admin team higher. Thank you, will be recommending to all.

THomas S
THomas SSydney

Runaway

Technician came shine his torch at fittings and said foxtel problem. Paid $150 rang foxtel and it turned out antenna connection was loose . I rang mr antenna and complained and they refunded me $75.
Total rip-off for dodgy service. They are part of a home services group that do a lot of maintenance things. Beware of considering them for anything. I am pensioner living alone and $75 is a lot of money for me. Never supplied invoice or receipt . I paid by debit card only receipt I have

Job Satisfaction
Gayl S.
Gayl S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible experience

Had an online then phone quote for antenna, appointment made for today. When the fellow arrives he seemed immediately disinterested and quoted almost twice the price..... not cool, we sent him away

Mary G.