Install My Antenna

Install My Antenna

See the Best Electricians in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

SnoopyBailey

SnoopyBailey

Potential rip off

Got this mob out for a quote for my TV that was pixelating and making squeaky noises on most free to air channels and was virtually unwatchable. $347 for a new booster he said. I said thanks but I'd like to get another quote. He rang later that day and said he'd drop the price to $320 if we went ahead and had it done today. What???
Hubby went to Bunnings that weekend and bought a $79 signal amplifier .... all channels now crystal clear.
It's a shame businesses like this try to take advantage of people's ignorance and not be honest about what is required.

New antenna

Technician , Newan, friendly and professional; explanation of procedure given step by step.
Prompt service from company and the lady at office informed time of visit - I felt all did their best to provide a very good service. Thankyou.

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Paul C.

Paul C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

‘ Install my antenna’ - Perfect TV install

Job number 1236 Want a professional TV install? Our technician Ben was very knowledgeable helpful courteous polite on time and well priced we couldn’t have asked or expected a more friendly or more professional service. We were completely satisfied and would thoroughly recommend INSTALL MY ANTENNA company services to everyone.

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Coco R.

Coco R.Sydney

Outstanding service!

We could only book between 12-4pm (a long time to wait), but our technician Jerry was fantastic. He took his time, got on our roof, checked our current antenna signal with his signal reader. After all that, found a faulty splitter device in our roof. The cost was much less than a new antenna which I was quoted by others. Jerry was a gentleman as well, very polite and friendly!!!

Gina

Gina

Two hours for $350 and incomplete job

We bought a new TV and wanted someone to install it, from screwing it into the frame to turning it on and making sure it was all connected and working. After 2 hours, the technician installed it, turned it on to see if the power was ok and left us with it. $350 for two hours. And not a complete service. We felt very ripped off.

Spent 299.00 on 8/10/18 for a problem with no reception when it rains

KKB

KKBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service and attention to detail

Gail

GailGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Appalled

perfect,prompt and friendly service

I called on Friday AM 20/7/18 explained what I require, an installer was available in the afternoon. by early afternoon it was done tested and ready to go.The installer was friendly and very professional.They also beat other prices.

TaniaA

TaniaA

Use caution if dealing with this company