Listing monitored by Install My Antenna

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Poor tv reception

Hooman was very knowledgeable,informative, patient and courteous.
He explained the situation clearly, and gave us a number of options to choose from.
We highly recommend his services, and will refer him to our friends.

Job Satisfaction
Adam B.
Adam B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This company is a scam

This company’ is a fraud , they’re selling $80 antenna in $790. Stop ripping us off our hard earned money. My mum is a pensioner and this company ripped her off. Stop ripping us you feelingless animals.

IMA S.Install My Antenna

Old fashioned service - went above and beyond!

Justin arrived promptly for his appointment, was true to his quote and went above and beyond with his services. Highly recommend this business due to their workmanship and amazing employees!!!

Streaming help
Streaming helpGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great knowledge and service -quick to make tv, Foxtel and Chromecast (for Smart TV application) work. Highly recommend.

Great knowledge and service-quick to make tv, Foxtel and Chromecast (for smart tv application) work.
2 Technicians -Polite and listened to my questions which they took seriously (of course). Comfortable in their presence.

I would highly recommend Install My Antenna service to anybody but especially seniors.

Excellent customer service

Customer service was exceptional They were happy to go above and beyond just their contractual agreement in programming our TV’s
Thank you I recommend this company for mounting and aerial needs

Denise
DeniseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good response, helpful staff and great quality of tradie

Arthur and his team responded quickly and professionally to our request to have an antenna installed at our new home. The tech who installed our antenna on our roof (Mario) was highly professional and his work was completed to an exemplary standard.

Would definitely recommend these guys

Thanks to you all for sorting our issues

David.L
David.LMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professional technician at work

We needed a trade person to fix our reception problem with our tv. They were very busy but fitted us in when I explained we are elderly and needed our tv for entertainment. The technician arrived and we were very impressed with the professional way he went about discovering and fixing the problem. He was polite and courteous. I would not hesitate to use their services again should I need to. Thank you

Amazing Job!

We had poor signals throughout our house.
When Kay arrived at our place, he was friendly and helpful in assisting us on the solution to our problem, but also conducted himself professionally. His workmanship was fast and reliable in installing a new digital antenna for us and I would recommend him to anyone.

Thank you!

Job well done

Mark did a great job and was impressed with his professional approach to the job at hand. Installed the new antenna while removing the old one. Very impressed Install My Antenna.

Wattlepark
WattleparkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Challenging TV installation

Mark was vary understanding of our need to get the 80” TV on the wall. Made some sensible suggestions and the TV is now up. Thank you Install my Antenna.

Emily
EmilyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast efficient service

Fixed TV reception

Installer was friendly and on time. Told us exactly what the issue was fixed the reception issue, and ever since have not had any problems. Will get them out again without any hesitations.

New antenna

Job number 61232 , installer did an excellent , job took great care in positioning the aerial for perfect reception due to trees , i would recommend this company for a professional installation

Aaron
AaronGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service!

We had a gentleman named Kay who came to set up a new antenna for us. He was very polite and professional and had a great personality. He was helpful when we asked questions and even broke up our old antenna for us just before he left. This guy is doing a fantastic job! Good to see quality service still exists! Well done Kay!

Xiaoyu L.
Xiaoyu L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast and reliable service

Arrived on time, efficient and professional service, fair price, much cheaper than other quotes. Will recommend to anyone. My tv works perfect, thanks a lot, will use your service again