100% · 710%

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Brand Manager for Antennas Loud and Clear? Claim your listing.

SarrahD
SarrahDSydney, NSW

Quality job thats lasted for years

After having Dave back over recently for a simple addition, l wanted to write my experience with this business. I initially had Dave in back 4-5 years ago, as a company who completed the installation in our previous house made a real mess of it, left us without any decent tv reception, charged us over $3000 and weren't interested in coming back to fix it. When we moved to a more difficult tv reception area our Neighbour's suggested David. What a difference. Clearly understood Television very well & had us up and running in no time at all. His costs were very reasonable but with his experience & our previous experience, was worth alot more to us tbh. 5 years later & tv is still perfect.
Gwen Anderson
Gwen Anderson2 posts

Great to Deal with

Rang Antennas Loud & Clear & had Dave attend to fix my recently fallen Antenna System. Roof had very difficult access and was concerned about getting it repaired. After meeting and discussing options Dave reassured me of the works involved and scaled the roof quickly and easily. I now have my tv back up and working for what was a very easy and pleasant transaction.
Steven Lancaster
Steven LancasterSydney, NSW
Macca
MaccaSydney, NSW3 posts

Ripper service

Got this company out to quote on a considerable amount of work we needed done following substantial renovations. David turned up on time and even let me know when he was on his way! Worked well for me with my busy schedule. Very knowledgable and experienced advise which ended up changing the job to a much simpler solution. Had the work completed in full with a professional attitude and workmanship. Would use again and can recommend this service.
Fiona B.
Fiona B.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Dave was punctual, friendly, professional and helpful. He arrived late in the day but was willing to work late to get the job done. Sent me photos of his work on the roof so we had an understanding of what was where. Couldn't be happier with Dave and his service!
Paul Lane Cove
Paul Lane CoveSydney, NSW

Quality of service / outstanding

Davids been looking after our systems for over 18 years. In that time he has always made himself available for any questions we had, offering, recommendations, support and quick fix remedies for multiple issues relating to television, internet and sound systems. His commitment to the industry and his willingness to serve has never tired over that time. Recently we needed his services again to solve a very tricky wiring issue caused when the house was hit by a significant lightning strike. Its an A class service from an A class technician. We cannot recommend Davids services more highly. Having recommended him to family and friends over that time, he provides that consistently in a no fuss, highly knowledgeable manner.

Paul B / Lane Cove

Judith
JudithSydney, NSW

Reliable, professional - definitely recommend

Dave Morton was efficient and reliable. After having used another antenna company (which was a recommendation) who came out to do the job only to say they couldn’t install the antenna (after being at my place over 6.5 hours over 2 days and damaging roof tiles, etc) it was a relief for Dave to do the job.
I wish I had called him first up. He was on time, clean and professional. I would definitely recommend anyone else using him.
Gonzalo
Gonzalo2 posts

Professional and friendly

Local person, good communication, very on time and excellent job done. Dave installed a new antenna, getting rid of the old one, fixed roof damage caused by old antenna installation, and left all new channels set up in our tv's. Very recommended.
Tracey W
Tracey W

Really good service from this business

A grade service from this business. Have used them a number if times and the workmanship, communication, knowledge & cleanliness has been brilliant from the get go. The first time out they mounted our tvs, the 2nd fixed our tv signal and the last time just recently, moved our nbn from one of the house to the other. All done with a brilliant can do anything attitude. They also clean up as they go which hasn't happened with any other trade we've used.
Louise
LouiseSydney, NSW3 posts

Professional, prompt, reliable

Dave Morton from Antennas Loud & Clear is a true professional. He can identify and quantify the problem, articulate it succinctly in a quote and then execute the solution quickly. I needed a good, reliable specialist to install a digital antenna on the roof of a 20 year old strata building. TV reception was poor with bad pixelation - especially after rain. Dave was professional, prompt, reliable and solved all reception issues at reasonable cost. Can’t recommend him highly enough.
GjSCromer
GjSCromerSydney, NSW

Knowledgeable & Experienced

Modern Technology totally got away from us, additionally Tv signal for us here in Cromer has been awful and we have always had Foxtel because of that. Our neighbours had used David 7 years earlier and were really happy with the service and recommended him. We have also been super thankful for his expertise and professionalism. Hands down one of the best experiences we've had with any trade person in 15 years. We now have perfect TV signal on 60 stations and love the new Fetch TV service he recommended. TV has never been so good and is now really easy to use. Having shelled out over 70k to Foxtel over the years & knowing we now have the entire house running for the next 20 years for a fraction of that was $$ well spent.
Gleesonp
GleesonpSydney, NSW

Well run business

We decided to use this company after reading its excellent reviews. We ended up waiting for over a week for David to turn up, apparently we chose the busiest time of year (pre Christmas) to get our work done. It wasn’t a problem however as he kept us well informed of his movements so no problem. Davids level of professionalism was evident from the word go. He spent an entire day rectifying our problems and installing multiple new systems. Clean, tidy, pleasant and well mannered. We were well pleased and have no problem in recommending this service.
PymbleCustomer
PymbleCustomerSydney, NSW2 posts

After taking 2 seperate days off to wait home for them, promised by Same Day Antenna Service they were coming, only to be told an hr after the appt they have run out of time (apparently not so Same day) quite annoyed l googled my local area and found Dave from Antennas Loud and Clear. On time, polite, well spoken, clearly knowledgable and hard working. Daves attention to detail made this very fussy old fart a very satisfied customer.
Brian S (Pymble)
Nathan
Nathan

Quick response and installation

Dave was prompt in planning a time to come out and got the job done quickly. Had all the gear with him and gave great advice. Would definitely recommend dave's service.
margaretSydney, NSW2 posts

Excellent work

Very efficient. Prompt diagnosis. Fixed problems immediately. Relaxed and friendly. Difficult area for reception. Dave explained carefully giving us a full picture of alternatives. New aerial in truck. Problem fixed on the spot. Reasonable charge. Thank you Dave.