Antennas Loud and Clear

Antennas Loud and Clear

See the Best TV Antenna Installers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Antennas Loud and Clear? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Fiona B.
Fiona B.Sydney, NSW

Dave was punctual, friendly, professional and helpful. He arrived late in the day but was willing to work late to get the job done. Sent me photos of his work on the roof so we had an understanding of what was where. Couldn't be happier with Dave and his service!

Paul Lane Cove
Paul Lane CoveSydney, NSW

Quality of service / outstanding.

Davids been looking after our systems for over 18 years. In that time he has always made himself available for any questions we had, offering, recommendations, support and quick fix remedies for multiple issues relating to television, internet and sound systems. His commitment to the industry and his willingness to serve has never tired over that time. Recently we needed his services again to solve a very tricky wiring issue caused when the house was hit by a significant lightning strike. Its an A class service from an A class technician. We cannot recommend Davids services more highly. Having recommended him to family and friends over that time, he provides that consistently in a no fuss, highly knowledgeable manner.

Paul B / Lane Cove

Judith
JudithSydney, NSW

Reliable, professional - definitely recommend

Dave Morton was efficient and reliable. After having used another antenna company (which was a recommendation) who came out to do the job only to say they couldn’t install the antenna (after being at my place over 6.5 hours over 2 days and damaging roof tiles, etc) it was a relief for Dave to do the job.
I wish I had called him first up. He was on time, clean and professional. I would definitely recommend anyone else using him.

Gonzalo
Gonzalo

Professional and friendly

Local person, good communication, very on time and excellent job done. Dave installed a new antenna, getting rid of the old one, fixed roof damage caused by old antenna installation, and left all new channels set up in our tv's. Very recommended.

Find out how Antennas Loud and Clear compares to other TV Antenna Installers

Really good service from this business

A grade service from this business. Have used them a number if times and the workmanship, communication, knowledge & cleanliness has been brilliant from the get go. The first time out they mounted our tvs, the 2nd fixed our tv signal and the last time just recently, moved our nbn from one of the house to the other. All done with a brilliant can do anything attitude. They also clean up as they go which hasn't happened with any other trade we've used.

Louise
LouiseSydney, NSW

Professional, prompt, reliable

Dave Morton from Antennas Loud & Clear is a true professional. He can identify and quantify the problem, articulate it succinctly in a quote and then execute the solution quickly. I needed a good, reliable specialist to install a digital antenna on the roof of a 20 year old strata building. TV reception was poor with bad pixelation - especially after rain. Dave was professional, prompt, reliable and solved all reception issues at reasonable cost. Can’t recommend him highly enough.

GjSCromer
GjSCromerSydney, NSW

Knowledgeable & Experienced

Modern Technology totally got away from us, additionally Tv signal for us here in Cromer has been awful and we have always had Foxtel because of that. Our neighbours had used David 7 years earlier and were really happy with the service and recommended him. We have also been super thankful for his expertise and professionalism. Hands down one of the best experiences we've had with any trade person in 15 years. We now have perfect TV signal on 60 stations and love the new Fetch TV service he recommended. TV has never been so good and is now really easy to use. Having shelled out over 70k to Foxtel over the years & knowing we now have the entire house running for the next 20 years for a fraction of that was $$ well spent.

Gleesonp
GleesonpSydney, NSW

Well run business

We decided to use this company after reading its excellent reviews. We ended up waiting for over a week for David to turn up, apparently we chose the busiest time of year (pre Christmas) to get our work done. It wasn’t a problem however as he kept us well informed of his movements so no problem. Davids level of professionalism was evident from the word go. He spent an entire day rectifying our problems and installing multiple new systems. Clean, tidy, pleasant and well mannered. We were well pleased and have no problem in recommending this service.

PymbleCustomer
PymbleCustomerSydney, NSW

After taking 2 seperate days off to wait home for them, promised by Same Day Antenna Service they were coming, only to be told an hr after the appt they have run out of time (apparently not so Same day) quite annoyed l googled my local area and found Dave from Antennas Loud and Clear. On time, polite, well spoken, clearly knowledgable and hard working. Daves attention to detail made this very fussy old fart a very satisfied customer.
Brian S (Pymble)

Quick response and installation

Dave was prompt in planning a time to come out and got the job done quickly. Had all the gear with him and gave great advice. Would definitely recommend dave's service.

margaretSydney, NSW

Excellent work

Very efficient. Prompt diagnosis. Fixed problems immediately. Relaxed and friendly. Difficult area for reception. Dave explained carefully giving us a full picture of alternatives. New aerial in truck. Problem fixed on the spot. Reasonable charge. Thank you Dave.

Quick response to my online inquiry. New antenna in shortly afterwards.
Fast, efficient friendly service. I wanted a local company that had good knowledge of television reception in hilly areas. Great price too.

Great service and expertise

I found Dave based on good reviews - and was very happy. Came to check out my broken aerial, then had everything on the truck to replace it with a new digital one - including moving the location, fixing the hole in the roof and tuning my various sets. Quite reasonable for the work done as well and a nice guy...

Trev
TrevSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Dave from Antennas Loud and Clear was recommended to me from a mate who had used him in 2019. He was very pleased with service he had received and I too endorse those sentiments. We updated with modern digital televisions and were never happy with the pixelating. Dave explained that we had an old analogue aerial and cables feeding into our televisions and that, well, it was always going to struggle to give a good picture and use the features of a modern tv. "Do the job and bring it all up to date", I said and now we have a great picture and vey happy with outcome! I don't do reviews and this my first ever but have been motivated by the service and result from Dave.

Kbandfam
KbandfamSydney, NSW

Very experienced and trustworthy

After getting another quote from a company with a very questionable technician (ie pretty sure he was casing my place out, didn’t dare leave him alone) l googled and found David. Reviews were really good and decided to get him over. The difference was evident from the start, clearly was a very competent and trustworthy technician who quickly and easily got all our internet, tv and wifi issues resolved. Great service & rebooked for work at my sisters house.