Antennas Loud and Clear

Antennas Loud and Clear

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Really good service from this business

A grade service from this business. Have used them a number if times and the workmanship, communication, knowledge & cleanliness has been brilliant from the get go. The first time out they mounted our tvs, the 2nd fixed our tv signal and the last time just recently, moved our nbn from one of the house to the other. All done with a brilliant can do anything attitude. They also clean up as they go which hasn't happened with any other trade we've used.

Louise

LouiseSydney, NSW

Professional, prompt, reliable

Dave Morton from Antennas Loud & Clear is a true professional. He can identify and quantify the problem, articulate it succinctly in a quote and then execute the solution quickly. I needed a good, reliable specialist to install a digital antenna on the roof of a 20 year old strata building. TV reception was poor with bad pixelation - especially after rain. Dave was professional, prompt, reliable and solved all reception issues at reasonable cost. Can’t recommend him highly enough.

GjSCromer

GjSCromerSydney, NSW

Knowledgeable & Experienced

Modern Technology totally got away from us, additionally Tv signal for us here in Cromer has been awful and we have always had Foxtel because of that. Our neighbours had used David 7 years earlier and were really happy with the service and recommended him. We have also been super thankful for his expertise and professionalism. Hands down one of the best experiences we've had with any trade person in 15 years. We now have perfect TV signal on 60 stations and love the new Fetch TV service he recommended. TV has never been so good and is now really easy to use. Having shelled out over 70k to Foxtel over the years & knowing we now have the entire house running for the next 20 years for a fraction of that was $$ well spent.

Gleesonp

GleesonpSydney, NSW

Well run business

We decided to use this company after reading its excellent reviews. We ended up waiting for over a week for David to turn up, apparently we chose the busiest time of year (pre Christmas) to get our work done. It wasn’t a problem however as he kept us well informed of his movements so no problem. Davids level of professionalism was evident from the word go. He spent an entire day rectifying our problems and installing multiple new systems. Clean, tidy, pleasant and well mannered. We were well pleased and have no problem in recommending this service.

PymbleCustomer

PymbleCustomerSydney, NSW

After taking 2 seperate days off to wait home for them, promised by Same Day Antenna Service they were coming, only to be told an hr after the appt they have run out of time (apparently not so Same day) quite annoyed l googled my local area and found Dave from Antennas Loud and Clear. On time, polite, well spoken, clearly knowledgable and hard working. Daves attention to detail made this very fussy old fart a very satisfied customer.
Brian S (Pymble)

Quick response and installation

Dave was prompt in planning a time to come out and got the job done quickly. Had all the gear with him and gave great advice. Would definitely recommend dave's service.

margaretSydney, NSW

Excellent work

Very efficient. Prompt diagnosis. Fixed problems immediately. Relaxed and friendly. Difficult area for reception. Dave explained carefully giving us a full picture of alternatives. New aerial in truck. Problem fixed on the spot. Reasonable charge. Thank you Dave.

Quick response to my online inquiry. New antenna in shortly afterwards.
Fast, efficient friendly service. I wanted a local company that had good knowledge of television reception in hilly areas. Great price too.

Great service and expertise

I found Dave based on good reviews - and was very happy. Came to check out my broken aerial, then had everything on the truck to replace it with a new digital one - including moving the location, fixing the hole in the roof and tuning my various sets. Quite reasonable for the work done as well and a nice guy...

Trev

TrevSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Dave from Antennas Loud and Clear was recommended to me from a mate who had used him in 2019. He was very pleased with service he had received and I too endorse those sentiments. We updated with modern digital televisions and were never happy with the pixelating. Dave explained that we had an old analogue aerial and cables feeding into our televisions and that, well, it was always going to struggle to give a good picture and use the features of a modern tv. "Do the job and bring it all up to date", I said and now we have a great picture and vey happy with outcome! I don't do reviews and this my first ever but have been motivated by the service and result from Dave.

Kbandfam

KbandfamSydney, NSW

Very experienced and trustworthy

After getting another quote from a company with a very questionable technician (ie pretty sure he was casing my place out, didn’t dare leave him alone) l googled and found David. Reviews were really good and decided to get him over. The difference was evident from the start, clearly was a very competent and trustworthy technician who quickly and easily got all our internet, tv and wifi issues resolved. Great service & rebooked for work at my sisters house.

Eric

EricSydney, NSW

Reliable local business

Have to say my experience with unreliable, uninterested and bad attitude tradespeople has left me cold. David was an exception. Rang and messaged me on an updated arrival time due to weather, assessed and explained the job in full, perfected the result, great to deal with and by the look of the other reviews seemingly consistent at doing so. As he also cleaned up after himself and charged me what l thought to be a very reasonable amount in this day and age l gave the business a full 5 stars. Very happy.

Wendy

WendySydney, NSW

Excellent timely and professional service

I can call and my technical questions are always answered in a professional manner. David is punctual and polite and no problem is to small. In the recent storms, David had our systems back up and running in record time as he has a comprehensive knowledge of information systems relating to IT and Television.

On time quick and professional

David communicated all the information about the install before starting well even when running 3 mins late he let us know. Completed work efficiently and professional...would be good to have more trades people like this.

KGO

KGOSydney, NSW

Loved the service

Dave was a breath of fresh air and would highly recommend his services. We had a large project that needed getting done and way out of our area of expertise. After being quoted over 2k by another company we were recommended David by a neighbour and sort out his services. David quoted over a thousand less then the other and could not be happier with the service he provided. Our tvs have never looked better. Very difficult work conditions and the weather was just awful. Dave was polite, professional and worked very hard to meet all the objectives. What was impossible for us, David made it all look too easy. Brilliant!

Tim Carroll

Tim CarrollSydney, NSW

Wall mount TV

Did a great job mounting tv, putting in a TV line and coming up with creative solutions around home entertainment set up. Would highly recommend Dave technically very good and very professional

Easy fix

The job was sorted & fixed in no time at all, with no wires showing, cleaned up. Had put up with it for years with joins & bad fitting connections. Was very satisfied with Dave.

Job Satisfaction

Complexed problem Fixed

Dave, was able to resolve my signal problems with very limited access areas in my house causing no damage. He took time to understand the issues, then went about getting it fixed, we now have a great strength signal on all channels.

Ian

IanSydney, NSW

Storm Damage

Storm destroyed my TV aerial. I rang David, and he came the same day. New TV aerial and cabling installed efficiently and expertly. David even replaced the roof tiles with drill holes from old aerial supports (potential site for rain entering roof cavity). He cleaned up, taking away old aerial and cabling. He then went right through house checking channel reception and clarity on all the tv outlets. An excellent and efficient job - could not be faulted. Would certainly recommend David.
- IAN, Feb 2020.

Louise

LouiseSydney, NSW

Cant recommend more highly ....

A true professional... Mark took our call for help, booked us in, followed up with an SMS upon arrival.
We were given a quote and he carried out the work on the day ... so impressed with how he worked, his communication, his expertise, his knowledge... just brilliant.

12/10 :-)