AIA Australia Vitality

1.0

joball

joball

Good marketing disappointing product

I’ve been a part of the program for a year and a half. It was great initially but available rewards keep dropping off.
I had heaps of $5 vouchers which I recently tried to use but they didn’t work.
Found out although they say never expire they do actually expire in 3 months.

All the benefits I joined for are no longer rewards partners.

Reached my exercise points so can’t earn more points in unless I do health checks.

Got an eye test and submitted but didn’t get points. Upon calling I was advised the eye test is valid for 3 years so as I got one last year I can’t get more points.

I’m only 225 points away from gold status but can’t get any extra points now until next membership year :-(

Mary E

Start listening to your recordings...

Start listening to your recordings... That may teach your staff about training and “quality” purposes.

By far, one of the worst customer service teams I’ve ever had to deal with....

Mark DaveyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lots of rewards until you start claiming

Looked like a great program to start with. I am very fit and do a lot of swimming. I picked up a $20, $40, $60 rebel voucher. Then all of a sudden they stopped giving me points for my activities. The rewards were meant to go up to $200 according to info provided when I joined. To rub salt into the wound they continue to send out emails showing they are increasing points for activities etc.
whatever I do they are not giving me a single point.
I contacted them about it. They were very sketchy. It appears they have brought in activity limits. These were not part of the program when I joined.

Mark Davey

No there is no syncing issue. It has been working perfectly. It shows what I have done and has 0 points next to it. I followed you guys up and you confirmed that it was at your end.

Rewards & Loyalty Programs

Find out how AIA Australia Vitality compares to other Rewards & Loyalty Programs

Disappointed customer

Disappointed customer

Unauthorised debit of credit card

They debited my credit card of $ 530 although I had changed health funds & have not yet refunded it. They don’t give the finance department no. Don’t be fooled by their polite customer service. Worst experience of a health fund in Australia

AIA A.AIA Australia

AIA has refunded the transaction as of today & I want to thank the customer service team who accelerated the process.

Katy

KatyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very bad experience

the policy is not good value at all. I was getting charged monthly at a high rate and did not receive any support when i had a procedure .At first i was told it is covered then when i booked the procedure , i was told it is not covered. I had to pay everything out-of-pocket. Why am i paying thousands of dollars in Insurance if there's no support even for basic claims ? i am very disappointed and would not recommend this insurance to anyone . It claims all health awareness and frills but no real value at all.

John K

John KSydney, NSW

Dreadful support for AIA Vitality

AIA A.AIA Australia

Hi John, thanks for taking the time out to let us know about this - we're sorry to hear this. We've sent you a private message to see if we can help.
Thanks, AIA Team

Adam

AdamMelbourne

Greedy, Unprofessional and Unethical. AIA Vitality Rewards themselves

j9

j9Wanniassa

Dodgy product

I have had this product for a few years. It was time to upgrade my fitness tracker. Contacted AIA and bought a tracker under their guidance.
Tracker is not compatible with their system and AIA refuses to take responsibility, ignoring emails and messages.
Unethical work practices