AIA Australia Vitality

AIA Australia Vitality

1.0

Mark DaveyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lots of rewards until you start claiming

Looked like a great program to start with. I am very fit and do a lot of swimming. I picked up a $20, $40, $60 rebel voucher. Then all of a sudden they stopped giving me points for my activities. The rewards were meant to go up to $200 according to info provided when I joined. To rub salt into the wound they continue to send out emails showing they are increasing points for activities etc.
whatever I do they are not giving me a single point.
I contacted them about it. They were very sketchy. It appears they have brought in activity limits. These were not part of the program when I joined.

Mark Davey

No there is no syncing issue. It has been working perfectly. It shows what I have done and has 0 points next to it. I followed you guys up and you confirmed that it was at your end.

Disappointed customer

Disappointed customer

Unauthorised debit of credit card

They debited my credit card of $ 530 although I had changed health funds & have not yet refunded it. They don’t give the finance department no. Don’t be fooled by their polite customer service. Worst experience of a health fund in Australia

AIA A.AIA Australia

AIA has refunded the transaction as of today & I want to thank the customer service team who accelerated the process.

Katy

KatyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very bad experience

the policy is not good value at all. I was getting charged monthly at a high rate and did not receive any support when i had a procedure .At first i was told it is covered then when i booked the procedure , i was told it is not covered. I had to pay everything out-of-pocket. Why am i paying thousands of dollars in Insurance if there's no support even for basic claims ? i am very disappointed and would not recommend this insurance to anyone . It claims all health awareness and frills but no real value at all.

Insurance

Find out how AIA Australia Vitality compares to other Insurance

John K

John KSydney, NSW

Dreadful support for AIA Vitality

AIA A.AIA Australia

Hi John, thanks for taking the time out to let us know about this - we're sorry to hear this. We've sent you a private message to see if we can help.
Thanks, AIA Team

Adam

AdamMelbourne

Greedy, Unprofessional and Unethical. AIA Vitality Rewards themselves

j9

j9Wanniassa

Dodgy product

I have had this product for a few years. It was time to upgrade my fitness tracker. Contacted AIA and bought a tracker under their guidance.
Tracker is not compatible with their system and AIA refuses to take responsibility, ignoring emails and messages.
Unethical work practices