Air Asia

• Food
  • In-Flight Service
  • In-Flight Entertainment
  • Wi-Fi

Pathetic support from Bali sunset road office!!!!

After cancellation I went to Bali sunset road office to ask to reschedule my flight. 3 young guys and girls where playing games and refused to help. they said that they can't connect to the system!!!! Go to airport! may I know what are these unpolite useless people are doing for this company. If air Asia is looking to save money, close this office! fortunately airport office was very professional and efficient.

DepartureBali, Indonésie
DestinationJakarta, Indonésie
Booking Through Airline

Don't book tickets with Air Asia!!!!

DepartureCaticlan Jetty Port, Malay, Aklan, Filipiny
DestinationClark International Airport (CRK), Clark International Airport, Andres Bonifacio Avenue, Clark Freeport, Zone, Pampanga, Filipiny
Amit

AmitSydney Surrounds, NSW

Pathetic and unsafe airlines

Not safe to fly with air asia their management is ash holes stupid it’s better to fly safe with good airlines they always give preference to cost cutting and not to customer safty

ClassPremium Economy

Tina

TinaPerth, WA

Still waiting for credit

Outstanding Refund Due

I have not received my refund and it has been past 30 business days. I have a case number for the refund, which is dated 17 March 2020, and my case status states states that it is in progress. Still no refund and it is June 2020. I am unable to speak with a customer service person every time I call.

Suntanner

SuntannerNorthern NSW

DISGRACEFUL airline. Will NEVER EVER book a flight with them again.

Bang Vu

Bang VuGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dishonest in pricing

I booked a return flight to Vietnam from Australia via Malaysia in 2018. Air Asia has charged me $100 AUS more than the amount shown to me before I committed to buy (I booked the ticket using AUS currency). After the trip, despite my complains about the over charged, Air Asia still refused to refund the overcharged amount. They required me to show the proof of the overcharged, which is impossible because it displayed only once for the customer to confirm and commit it. I didn't take the screenshot of the displayed price in the belief that Air Asia would not cheat the customer in such a way.

DestinationSaigon, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Karan

KaranGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never had any issues

I have flown with air asia few times and i have never had any issues at all. Flew with them to kl thailand singapore n bali. Well its a budget airline so i wasnt expecting much to b honest. Air asia is as good as jetstar tiger or scoot. I dont mind travelling with them.

Lizzie

LizziePerth, WA

Zero would be the highest AirAsia deserves!

NO START GIVEN IN THIS RATE!!!!!!!!!

I am so tired to describe my hole story again after over a month trying to get some help to solve a cancelled flight by AisAsia and have never listen back from them.

I will never going to fly with them again, and I will make sure I will tell everyone to not do the same mistake as I did in choosing them for nothing. I will pay more because I value my hard work and my mental sanity. I believe in Karma and corruption is on a very cloudy and painful path, they will get in double what they give to people.

Shame on you AirAsia and all the stuff that participate with their disgusting scheme.

DestinationBali, Indonesia

amy

amy

Do not book with AirAsia

I Booked flights for two people last year to fly this year April but then Covid happened, I requested a refund through the AVA system (which i was told would get a refund because of the Covid) but to my surprise I could only get a credit and only a credit for ONE PERSON not two, and no way of contacting people as the emails not answered and the number provided does not work !!!!!!!!! i will never book through this company again. I think it is disgusting, they have kept $450 of the $900 I paid for the flights.

Expose thugs

Expose thugsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst airline of 3rd world

PLEASE do not book any flight with this con airline. You will regret. Waiting for refund for 4 months, no customer care, no update. This is Scam, delaying so people give up n forced to fly.

This is substandard.

They employ resellers who then claim no accountability for refunds (either due to COVID19 or generically). Crap airline with crap subcontractors, should never be allowed to operate in Australia. Go away, crap, or repay first all damage you caused through refunds not received. Crap!!! They dont even let you unsubscribe from their crappy BIG rewards membership system, and that stinks! Even the online machine-learning assistant cannot unsubscribe you. NEVER AGAIN, AIR ASIA - stop flying here, you are not welcome.

DestinationDenpasar, Denpasar City, Bali, Indonesia
Booking Third Party

They cancelled my flights and I can not contact for refund.

I had my flights cancelled in March when Covid first started affecting airline flights in Australia. AirAsia claimed my money was refundable since AirAsia cancelled the flights. After many attempts at the AVA system, I finally got a case number. Now it has been over two months and I have not seen a cent and have not been able to contact them, no phone number, no email, and AVA will not direct to a live chat. Very angry at AirAsia support.

DestinationDacca, Bangladesh

DestinationSydney NSW, Australia
Peter B.

Peter B.Sydney, NSW

Never Fly with Air Asia

COVID-19 meant flights with four airlines from Australia to and within the Philippines were cancelled. Three of the airlines have agreed to refunds with no fuss. Air Asia, although originally appearing to offer refunds, have in the end bluntly refused. Last AVA chat with their representative was truly bizarre - can be summarized as rudely presented, bizarre, irrational and illogical reasoning. Have copied the chat. Example - "government says we dont have to refund" but would not respond to question about which government this was.

No one should ever consider flying with Air Asia!

isa

isaSydney, NSW

Do not choose it, they will not refund your ticket under COVID-19

DestinationTaipei, Taiwan

Worst customer service

Air Asia cancelled flight 15days before departure date because of covid-19, fair enough but they didn't even send me an email about cancellation. The itenerery disappeared from my big member account. What a joke when I type in the Booking number through AVA, it says "you didn't pay for the ticket..... common Airasia you keep our hard earned money and don't even want to credit the account straight way and It takes 16 weeks to get the money credited to the account. Common man it's not fair..

Do not use this airline..

Betrayed feel completely betrayed by this airline.
Been waiting for something, anything from Airasia since they canceled my flight. AVA please! What a joke around and around with absolutely no result no return contact, nothing. BIG Loyalty Program member for years? Nothing more than a farce. I've been a long time user of this airline, 24 flights alone in the past couple of years but never again, Scoot/Jetstar in future for me. Do not use this airline

Ajit Singh

Ajit SinghSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very bad experience

They have very bad refund service. Not happy at all. They don’t even have good customers services like no contact details. You can only chat with Ava at air Asia

DepartureGold Coast QLD, Australia
DestinationAmritsar, Punjab, India

WJMSydney, NSW

Strongly advise against booking with them

AirAsia cancelled my flight and have been very irresponsible and unresponsive to my refund request. After an endless wait I received an email requesting my BIG Member ID so that they could redeem the value to my Credit Account. But I was entitled to a full refund at the time of submitting the request and have never authorized them to change that to credit redemption. It was super spooky. Not to mention their near complete lack of customer service. I think this airline should disappear (after paying us all back of course).

WJM

Edit: included email exchanges and provided proof of purchase.