Air Asia

DepartureJakarta, Indonesia
Booking Third Party
Julia B.

Julia B.Perth, WA

Worst airplane company in the world

Julia R.

Julia R.Western Australia

Scammer Airlines

If i could give minus rating, i will, 1 star is too good for a company like air asia,
The customer services don't seems care /they don't read all the correspondence emails, other airlines can do a refund, but don't expect from Air Asia, hey..take my money , Air Asia
i don't care, i hope it can help your business and not gone to bankruptcy soon.
I fly with Asia since 10 yrs ago, and now they giving me crap.

Good luck with your business.

DepartureSurabaya, Surabaya City, East Java, Indonesia
DestinationPerth WA, Australia

ScR

ScRSouth East Queensland, QLD

The worst company I have ever dealt with in my life

DestinationGold Coast QLD, Australia
wati

watiSydney, NSW

Untrustworthy with refund, horrible beyond hell

It is now 6 months. I have not received my refund.
Never again will I ever purchase any flight from this company.
Do not buy their flights. Not only for corona virus, your money will be held hostage.

Shahidul

ShahidulWestern Australia

They don't have call center

Air Asia doesn't have any call center. Their service is very poor. If you have any problem, there is nobody to solve it. It is very frustrating . Guys if you have luggage, please avoid this airlines. You will see the drama when you will check in. Worst airlines ever. Not recommended

DestinationDhaka, Bangladesh
Garry

GarryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

AirAsia international flight

AirAsia useless airline in the world
I was traveled 4 time AirAsia airline they staff members very rude also customers service very poor also they canceled my last flight and I’m still waiting for refund ticket money ticket was canceled from AirAsia because Covid-19
If anyone using AirAsia please... check before travel AirAsia Airline

DepartureAmritsar, Punjab, India
DestinationMelbourne VIC, Australia

Vik_Dogra

Vik_DograSydney, NSW

Cheap flights no way to call them!! Waste

DepartureSydney NSW, Australia
DestinationAmritsar, Punjab, India
Liam

Liam

The worst Airline you can choose!!!!

4 months of waiting for a refund from a cancelled flight from Air Asia directly and no way of communication unless with automated bot... they’re still offering flights and cancelling them to this day and not refunding people. DO NOT FLY WITH AIR ASIA there shares are at an all time low on this day and offering 31% dividends to share holders to try keep a float and that is a very clear sign things are not going well for them and us customers will be left without refunds as they struggle to raise capital and keep shareholders happy as its our money there using.

Paul W.

Paul W.South East Queensland, QLD

Site managed by a useless bot / No refunds and no credits / We are not in this together

Booking Through Airline

Pathetic support from Bali sunset road office!!!!

After cancellation I went to Bali sunset road office to ask to reschedule my flight. 3 young guys and girls where playing games and refused to help. they said that they can't connect to the system!!!! Go to airport! may I know what are these unpolite useless people are doing for this company. If air Asia is looking to save money, close this office! fortunately airport office was very professional and efficient.

DepartureBali, Indonésie
DestinationJakarta, Indonésie
Booking Through Airline

Don't book tickets with Air Asia!!!!

DepartureCaticlan Jetty Port, Malay, Aklan, Filipiny
DestinationClark International Airport (CRK), Clark International Airport, Andres Bonifacio Avenue, Clark Freeport, Zone, Pampanga, Filipiny
Amit

AmitSydney Surrounds, NSW

Pathetic and unsafe airlines

Not safe to fly with air asia their management is ash holes stupid it’s better to fly safe with good airlines they always give preference to cost cutting and not to customer safty

ClassPremium Economy
Tina

TinaPerth, WA

Still waiting for credit

Outstanding Refund Due

I have not received my refund and it has been past 30 business days. I have a case number for the refund, which is dated 17 March 2020, and my case status states states that it is in progress. Still no refund and it is June 2020. I am unable to speak with a customer service person every time I call.

DestinationKuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Suntanner

SuntannerNorthern NSW

DISGRACEFUL airline. Will NEVER EVER book a flight with them again.

Bang Vu

Bang VuGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dishonest in pricing

I booked a return flight to Vietnam from Australia via Malaysia in 2018. Air Asia has charged me $100 AUS more than the amount shown to me before I committed to buy (I booked the ticket using AUS currency). After the trip, despite my complains about the over charged, Air Asia still refused to refund the overcharged amount. They required me to show the proof of the overcharged, which is impossible because it displayed only once for the customer to confirm and commit it. I didn't take the screenshot of the displayed price in the belief that Air Asia would not cheat the customer in such a way.

DepartureMelbourne VIC, Australia
DestinationSaigon, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Karan

KaranGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never had any issues

I have flown with air asia few times and i have never had any issues at all. Flew with them to kl thailand singapore n bali. Well its a budget airline so i wasnt expecting much to b honest. Air asia is as good as jetstar tiger or scoot. I dont mind travelling with them.

DepartureMelbourne VIC, Australia
DestinationKuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Lizzie

LizziePerth, WA

Zero would be the highest AirAsia deserves!

NO START GIVEN IN THIS RATE!!!!!!!!!

I am so tired to describe my hole story again after over a month trying to get some help to solve a cancelled flight by AisAsia and have never listen back from them.

I will never going to fly with them again, and I will make sure I will tell everyone to not do the same mistake as I did in choosing them for nothing. I will pay more because I value my hard work and my mental sanity. I believe in Karma and corruption is on a very cloudy and painful path, they will get in double what they give to people.

Shame on you AirAsia and all the stuff that participate with their disgusting scheme.

DestinationBali, Indonesia
amy

amy

Do not book with AirAsia

I Booked flights for two people last year to fly this year April but then Covid happened, I requested a refund through the AVA system (which i was told would get a refund because of the Covid) but to my surprise I could only get a credit and only a credit for ONE PERSON not two, and no way of contacting people as the emails not answered and the number provided does not work !!!!!!!!! i will never book through this company again. I think it is disgusting, they have kept $450 of the $900 I paid for the flights.