Air Wick Aerosol Sprays

Air Wick Aerosol Sprays

See the Best Air Fresheners & Deodorisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

ANGIE C

ANGIE CQueensland, 4124

Slippery Floor

You get what you pay for with this product... Best to keep this spray for your toilet due to its watery spray, which may make larger hard floor surfaces slippery.

[+] Fragrance does cover unpleasant odours
[-] Watery spray

The 4in1 spray shut my lungs down in seconds!

I have used other products from Airwick and loved them so I bought the 4in1 Lavender & Chamomile spray. I use the plug in of the same scent and thought I would try the spray. I could not get out of the bathroom fast enough before it shut my lungs down into a total asthma attack! I had to return to the bathroom soon and the scent still being there, made me even worse to the point I had to put my shirt over my face to breathe.
It does smell good, but not at the risk of my life!
Don't know!

Does not spray

I have recently bought several of these and in EVERY case they initially work. After only a couple of uses the spray the turns to a dribble and I end up throwing them in the bin. I am so disappointed with the product and feel ripped off. I will never buy these again.
Nothing
The spray does not spray

Not even half consumed the spray is already faulty

This product use to be good but for the past year I always buy 6 cans of these each time it is on special at coles and woolworts but now not even 1/2 consumed it does not spray anymore. I have 7 of them all ready to be returned to the manufacturer to get refund. The homebrand and select items are far more the best and consumed till the last drop and they are even more cheaper.
Lavender and vanilla scents only
All the products I bought are all faulty.

dreamsarefree