Air Wick Reed Diffuser

Air Wick Reed Diffuser

See the Best Air Fresheners & Deodorisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Much better than expected.

Needed to get rid of Indian restaurant smell out of a rental property and purchased a spray can. Then read that it only lasts an hour, which was true and not effective for my needs. Located the source of the smell, the rangehood. Cleaned that and then checked Product Review for options. The battery operated diffusers all looked defective (and expensive, prices between $15- and $30-) after reading the reviews and then came across this reed diffuser Touch Of Luxury Midnight Blackberry and Vanilla by Air Wick. I read the instructions, and it looks like the liquid is pretty toxic and says to push through this sealing cap. I did not do this, however, I punctured 6 holes and pushed the reeds through. Safer and better option to reduce any spillage and extend the smell period. Smell is good and wafts throughout the house, three bedroom place. Works well for a large area. Would highly recommend and will definitely purchase again if needed. There is also the Jasmine Petal smell option but I did not purchase this one. The Midnight Berry Vanilla did the trick.

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $11.00.

Best one I've found

I've tried out so many reed defusers in the past but I found this one to be the best. Yes they are pricey and you cannot get refills for them but you get what you pay for which is well worth the money spent. The smell is very intense which I can never find in other brands and makes my hole house smell lovely. I bought mine almost half price and am going to stock up on more.

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles for $5.15.

Waste of money

Always wanted to try a diffuser so these Airwick ones were on special at Woolworths for $10.00 purchased two for the bathrooms scent was lovely at first but after two weeks nothing so will not be purchasing again

stank the whole house out

put it in my toilet. however i could smell the stink all over the house and even from outside! tryed to put in a glass jar with a lid on and poked holes in top for the reeds. however the stink hardly dulled down and the whole house still stank. didnt want to throw it out as it cost a lot of money.

Don't buy - melted plastic on dishwasher

Product fell over on the kitchen bench and leaked onto the dishwasher where it removed the silver coating and melted / cracked the plastic. Unbelievably distructive product and should have more warnings. Will NEVER purchase again!!!!!!

5 star product at 3 star price

Love the smell of the jasmine reed diffuser. Fragrance lasted for 4 weeks in a bedroom. However at $11 plus dollars is not good value. Coles had them at half price, which is when I stock up. Unfortunately I was only able to purchase one last week as all the others were in various stages of leakage.

Reed diffuser refills

Nice scent but I'm not paying $10 for another. I will look around for some oils to refill the airwick bottle. Certainly too dear for the small quantity. Surely more sales are better than none.

Dont buy this product

This product fell over on my expensive timber table and melted the timber!!!!! Do not buy this product!! Im very unhappy! In other words it smells nice but i am still not happy and will no longer purchase their products.

Expensive with no refills

Not a bad product for a small room but for the price....no refills..!! You have to throw out the whole glass bottle and diffusers to and keep spending $10 every time you want a new batch. Not very enviromentally friendly. Air Wick need to provide a refill bottle for their scent options. There are plenty of companies that provide diffusers with refills at a fair price....so come on Air Wick get competitive and provide true value for money.

nice smell

its good but the new diffuser has glass balls in them which are in the square bottle and to me and to a child is very dangerous. As fare as a projectile I prefer the ones that dissolve so might be a good idea in taking them of the shelf before someone causes some real damage

Average product

This product is new to the market, it's the crackling fire & cinnamon spice reed diffuser, the first one we bought when released was a fantastic product, the smell was intense, the oils quickly absorbed up the reed sticks and left a pleasant smell in the room, was working for a couple of weeks, we bought a few more for the other rooms, when we opened the box, the contents of the bottle looked pale and hardly had any aroma, opened the second one, even worse, these are not cheap, $10.00, I think they made there first batch well to encourage people to buy the product, then there quality went down hill, won't buy again.
Loved the first batch
Quality not there, perfume not strong enough